Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Just real.
Speaker 3: When Hoo stood the black couple of mitches. Yeah, delese yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood. Would you rather sit on a cake and eat a dick? Or sit on a dick and eat a cake?
Speaker 1: Sit on a deck and eat a cake?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? If you sit on the cake, you ruin it. Do you think I'd have a waste of cake? By sit Nourie and Mitchell coups Hello you? Oh my god, it feels cheeky. This is our last show for a little bit, so I feel like I've got an edge. I feel naughty. It feels like last.
Speaker 1: Day of school vibes, even though it's certainly not our last day ever, my god, a fuck up day. How much less exciting it was when it was like the last day of term two, because you know that you only had a couple of weeks versus the Christmas one like you finished the.
Speaker 3: Year was four weeks. I think it was more than that often weeks maybe.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was never consistent. Sometimes school was back in time for Invasion Day. Sometimes it wasn't you're true, You're It would always change. I know, no consistence.
Speaker 3: Now I hate it. Well, it does have that energy. You're going away? Where are you going to go to Bali?
Speaker 1: By the time this episode comes out on the Wednesday, I'll be flying at six am tomorrow. Oh my birthday morning.
Speaker 3: I've got a nine am flight too. I'm going to America.
Speaker 1: It's so much more bearable than six ams.
Speaker 3: Even still for nine am for an international.
Speaker 1: And you have to be there two hours early. I have to be there at fucking four am or something. You don't you do international?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think you do. For that early first flight. The airport's not going to be as busy as it will be at nine or.
Speaker 1: Ten, but you still have to get there early for international.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's real. When I went to Europe, I got there an hour and a half early and still had thirty minutes in shopping in jut.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I want. Yeah, I'd rather that than be shopping.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, who you're going with? You going with all the gays, right.
Speaker 1: And there's a group of ten of it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my birthday. I'll be very fun of. You've not been to ballet before never, Oh you'll love it.
Speaker 1: I hope I do. Are you going to ride a tiktook not a fucking help.
Speaker 3: It like a little scooter.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I plan to just be at the villa relaxing the whole time. I want to do actual nothing nothing. But you've got to get around, like you've got to go. I don't leave the villa.
Speaker 3: You could, but you want to go and get food and go for a drink. And there's great drag. There's a good quel lifestyle. You've got to go out experience. I'll play it by a year because I just want to rot. You want to check out Sean's going to yeah for you. You know last time I was in ballet, I did fall off a scooter and had a near death experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: I've got a good contact for an IV drip as well. If you get dehydrated, they come to your house put it straight in your arm. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Why would you need that?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: To drink water?
Speaker 3: Yeah you can, or they can put it in your arm with a needle. It's fun. Why don't know? There's price keeper Jenna laughing in the background. How are you feeling? This is a big holiday for you? You might be getting the call up to host the show when we're gone.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe. Well we don't know because she hasn't agreed to it yet.
Speaker 3: No, she couldn't care less. To be honest, I do care.
Speaker 1: I'm just tired. Yeah, we'll figure this out later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've got to actually be discussing it in depth, whether or not you'll be hosting with our beautiful roving Report Oscar. Yes, he's very keen, he is.
Speaker 1: It's actually Jenna we have to convince. Yeah, I'm still not the line doing you a favor.
Speaker 3: It's good exposure and good practice for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm exposed enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was going to mention that, actually, could you put your top back on place?
Speaker 3: Lovely tits. So Mitch's going to Bali for a week. I'm going to America for two.
Speaker 1: Weeks, and then I'm going to Darwin for like a week, and then Adelaide for a week.
Speaker 3: I'm gone for a bit.
Speaker 1: You are including my Mcloud's daughters get away.
Speaker 3: Oh so that's in Adelaide.
Speaker 1: Did I tell you, by the way, the other night when we went and saw and Juliet when you were in it. Right after the show finished, we got a message saying that Sean's nephew had been born.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's the first time uncle. Well, congratulation.
Speaker 1: That's the need for going to Adelaide. We're going to visit the new fucking kid. And while we're there on doing a show and doing the Mcloud's daughter thing, and I really want to hint, can we do more than one night at the Mclouds daughter's home stead? But that's just very taking him away from the family time, isn't that it is?
Speaker 3: What's the relation to him?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's his nephew, like his brother and his wife.
Speaker 3: So cute. I didn't even know Sean had a brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah older, yep, wow, Actually no, younger is the younger brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Shan is the eldest. So Sean is first time uncle this year. I'm a first time uncle this year, and you're a third time uncle, fourth, fourth time. I've already got three. I forget your sister has had a third one. She's just making that. I feel like her pregnancies are three months, like something's gone on with her genetics.
Speaker 1: Sewan's sister in law Beck it was the opposite. I feel like she had the longest pregnancy ever. His brother was so excited and he couldn't keep his mouth shut. Like we basically found out the night that they conceived, right, yeah, And so I'm like, is she still fucking pregnant?
Speaker 3: There's a lot going on in the idum universe, I know, in the IJMCU.
Speaker 1: Can I show you this cute video? I think my sister was watching, like maybe one of my reels or one of our videos or something, and the youngest, the third one that you keep forgetting about little Eleanor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, forget Eleanor. I didn't even know that baby existed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'mbrellnare. Yeah, of course, yep. She got confused and thought that I was like on FaceTime, so she started trying to talk to me. I stop, and Nicole just pulled her phone out and started filming me.
Speaker 3: Not on my phone. We could send this to him that exacly stop. That is so such cute and so dumb. That's not how funs were Eleanor. That's going to be me in a couple of months. I'm going to be an uncle.
Speaker 1: You won't be facetiming. You'll not give this kid any peace and Criet.
Speaker 3: I'll be in person.
Speaker 5: Mother.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my sister Becky had a baby. Shower. I had the first family baby shower. Such an event. These baby showers are the biggest event you've ever been to in your life. And that's eighty people. Everyone gets a gift. There's a Did your sister not have a baby shower for any but twelve children? Three? Three?
Speaker 1: Maybe she did, but it was probably more low key than what you experienced. And I'm missing my brother's baby shower because I'll be in fucking dark in my And that'd be.
Speaker 3: Such a good baby shower because he's a plumber and that shower will have to build up. He did your parents' bathroom, Yes, that's why I get.
Speaker 1: He didn't do the plumbing within the bathroom, but he built it.
Speaker 3: Oh see, that's where I'm deeply confused. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ah, if he latched onto that detail that he redid my parents' bath.
Speaker 3: It's just a funny story that I remember. I don't get it. It's not even funny. Yeah, my brain latches onto very bizarre things. I actually remember the coloring of the tiles and the bathroom and everything. I've got a vivid memory and an image of your parents' bathroom.
Speaker 1: It was quite funny. Sean saw the TikTok that I posted of the parents' bathroom right now, years ago, and then I took him home for the first time for Christmas, and it's like, oh, is it a funny other world works? I saw this bathroom on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Now one minute. Wow, this is before we met. He saw that on TikTok. Yeah, so we're shut a fan.
Speaker 1: I think he might have downplayed how much of a fan he was, but he definitely knew who I was, and he said that that's so sot. He wasn't like a fan fan, but he's like, oh, I've seen your video.
Speaker 3: I think that's what happens. We've got a lot of just gay followers because we're gay. In the gay space, we make content. Well, yeah, look, we're gonna have a little break. We'll be gone for a couple of weeks, but Mitch and I will be back. Don't worry, you're not stressed.
Speaker 1: Of course, that'll be back. We'll chat to you in July. So don't forget my birthday. You thought that you got out of celebrating my birthday. No, no, we're definitely well and truly back in time for that. But we'll not forget it, will no, never, All right, well, we're going to discuss the fill in show later on. We will, but if it's your first time listening, welcome to Is it just me? We start every show the same, something we've noticed, something we hate to appreciate. It's an iGEM and Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know mitches. Mine is just very holiday themed. I'm excited, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've got a real life. I don't give a fuck energy about you because I got like.
Speaker 1: A sense of urgency, like I want to get the fuck out of which is not?
Speaker 3: It's not you haven't shaved that you're going to reshave for balley.
Speaker 1: You haven't shaved your legs.
Speaker 3: I can see your regrowth.
Speaker 1: I clipped them, Oh did you sorry?
Speaker 3: Yesterday?
Speaker 1: A number three clipper? So they're definitely not as here as they were.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that. They look I don't normally look this closely at your legs. You've got the best legs in the business, you really think Now. Wait, when Fordam was here, I was, oh, y wow, going for it.
Speaker 1: I heard about them.
Speaker 3: Can't give me one thing? Can you have got great leags? You've got You're not being so hard on yourself. You're a gorgeous you catch on myself everyone else. If you people need to just wor lately, I don't know what I've done Differently, Notice that if I get the trolling on my videos when you're about me, about you, they come with you. I don't get it. Also, everyone just lay off just if you figure right, I think of that idiot. No, I know, but there was there was that one two weeks ago. Remember that was coming from withinside the House.
Speaker 1: The one that said that You've had a glow up and I've had to go down. Yeah, that was charming.
Speaker 3: It's not nice, guys. We're giving you a free fucking comedy podcast twice a week. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. I will shoot you. Wow. Okay, it's not the expression. Shall we go? Why don't you go first? You seem excited and you're itching to get your reach amount.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what's yours about?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Pressure, Bradley. Let's just kick things off, Bradley.
Speaker 4: Is it just.
Speaker 3: Is pre holiday admin kind of fun?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: I love it. It's so much fun. I love creating a document. I love getting all the passport.
Speaker 1: No, no, none of that admin. Oh no, Only certain types of admins like what do you mean? Well, like, I don't enjoy doing shit like it's this last minute and people are saying, oh, have you got your vaccinations? Have you applied for your visa? I'm like, oh, fuck, I've got to do all this before I go. I'm cutting it a bit fine. But the kind of admin I do enjoy is having to like postpone my pilates membership, Ah.
Speaker 3: Cancel my dinnery for a few weeks. I'm like, oh, now it feels like a holiday. I'm going away. Yes, you've got to put the normal life things on hold.
Speaker 1: It felt very much like you wouldn't get this reference, but it felt very much like the Kathla Kim scenes before she goes to the high cooler and she just calls everyone hello with that apricot flowers. I'm not an order in or anything, but I just thought, you know, we're going to cool them and we're flying business.
Speaker 3: This is a class contest. Yes, I've seen the video. That's very funny. Oh, it's exciting about the whole pre holiday, the last like three days before a holiday, it's all you're thinking about.
Speaker 1: So excited. Yeah, is it just me on the fly? Yes? Do you also do that thing that mainly fathers would do if you were going on holiday, where you turn off all the power points. Yes, always, Now I don't do like the TV cab you wouldn't turn the fridge off, but like the taste of the kettle all that shit. You turn it off because you're like, oh, we won't be we won't need it.
Speaker 3: Why would you do that? Though?
Speaker 1: I always turn it off before I leave the house. You do, You're like Sean. But then you got the fridge obviously.
Speaker 3: Then you've got to reboot them all when you come back. Well, that's part of the fun, isn't it.
Speaker 1: You come back and you try and turn the TV on and you go, hah, that's right, the power point I have to fin on holiday, I turn all the powerpoints off. I'm just going away for a weekend.
Speaker 3: It is a good feeling, isn't it. You're so right. You sit down to watch the block, you turn it a going, well, the remote's broken. Oh wait, no, it's behind the two. You're so right.
Speaker 1: I turn all the Alexas off and shit like that, like things you don't need.
Speaker 3: You know, there's also a different energy to your house when you come back and no one's living in it. It's still ye.
Speaker 1: Also, one of the biggest things I've learned as an adult is the biggest fucking favor you can do yourself before going on holiday is tidy the house, especially vacuum the carpet, because you don't want to walk back into the home after holiday and see tasks in your eyesight. I walk into tidy perfect time, so you can continue relaxing.
Speaker 3: It's a good hack.
Speaker 1: It's so satisfying walking in and seeing like clean carpet.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, c and a clean bed. Oh, who's got Isabella father?
Speaker 1: Which brother? I I'm gonna have to find a new cat sitter for when I'm away, because he's getting a cat.
Speaker 3: He's married now, isn't he Well, practically.
Speaker 1: I can't leave my daughter with him if there's a cat in the house, how do we know? Maybe Isabella's evolved and get the cat.
Speaker 3: She likes dogs, but she hates cat.
Speaker 7: She does.
Speaker 3: When I went over to meet with Steven Stephen's Frank, we had dogs sitting Stephen's Chihuahua.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the it's the two hour's name again, Peach that loved it, and Isabella wasn't frightened. I regon if we gave it a bit longer, they would have bonded.
Speaker 3: I agree. Peach's name is Peach as en Cream.
Speaker 1: Yeh, you've made that joke and we've not loved ones on this podcast from Yeah yeah, you had a few times with people at.
Speaker 3: Home hold on, yeah, I can hear it. Peachas and Cream and Isabella great friends. In fact, Peach was more scared than she seemed interested.
Speaker 1: Isabella was like, oh this, I'm curious about this, but she doesn't fuck with cats because of the trauma.
Speaker 3: What's the trauma from other kennel? Huh the kennel? Oh well, she was impregnated at the teenage.
Speaker 1: Same with Connie as well.
Speaker 3: You both have rescued cats. Hey can I tell you something? Each mom on the fly really personal? Are you coming around to cats? I saw a TikTok and maybe it's because my life and our lives they're very fast paced, like every day we're doing one hundred different things. I saw this TikTok of this woman just watching her cat frolic in the sun. I think you would have seen it. It's great, and I thought, yes, I'd love to just be at home with a cup of tea watching a cat enjoy a slow life because dogs fast pace and I'm at now have to.
Speaker 1: Fucking walk them to release a lot of that energy. It's how else can I sell it to you other than that it's less work.
Speaker 3: But as I get older, I'm like yearning for a more slow pace in my life. We'll get a bloody cat. Well, that's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking when I move out. Eventually, I might be a cat boy, but I want to have an exotic cat. I want one of those ones.
Speaker 1: It's fine, I'll help you pick. I often do this trying to pressure my friends into becoming cat guys. I'll go on the Maggie's Rescue website. That's where I got is the Bella and we'll just go through the menu for want to for a better word, and I'm like, oh, look at Beyonce. You can't say no to her, can I quickly?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Maggie's Rescue and you just adopt them.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a few more hoops to jump through. I have to make sure you're right for the cat.
Speaker 3: Wait, they vet you.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to do like a FaceTime inspection of the house because it was locked down, so they inspect the house, and then you have to do like a meet and greet with the person who is foster carrying the cat in the interim, to make sure you don't hate each other. And we got along de Bella a night, so she was mine.
Speaker 3: Stop. Look at these animals on Maggie's rescue. Look at that little chaa. That's a dog, Henry the cha. Okay, I'm going to do this in my own time. The cats, though, let's have a quick look. O. Look at the kiddies. Oh my god, aren't they god ziggy Abraham. Oh that was like Isabella in a little bit. And I was like Connie, Oh, a little black catopy?
Speaker 1: Cute?
Speaker 3: Do they shed everywhere?
Speaker 1: Not if you brush them regularly?
Speaker 3: Do you brush?
Speaker 1: Connie doesn't like to be brushed, so cats don't like to be brushed.
Speaker 3: It's all very stressful, all right.
Speaker 1: It's not stressful.
Speaker 3: They're very cute. They actually kind of look the same.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, that one, that one there, Yeah, that's the one that Jordan's going to adopt.
Speaker 3: Wait how about you beat him too?
Speaker 1: Almost, I've got this one major Tom, Yeah, can you adopt that so that Jordan can't so that I can still have somewhere to drop it the bell.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm going to do it. That'd be great. I'm making a.
Speaker 1: Bid on Major Tom all right, have you got a ninjin for us?
Speaker 3: I think so. I don't know. I don't know. I'm stressed. Yes I do, I do. Actually, I need to get a prop up first. I need to get an image to show you. All right, Danby, when you're ready, Danby Bradley, all right, I'm ready. Is it just me? Do you think I'm gonna lose my life in this log cabin that I've booked on Airbnb to staying in the wilderness in Colorado? Have a look?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's scroll through. I mean it's it looks charming, but it's very real estate photo where it could be real fucked into your life.
Speaker 3: It's a log cabin in the middle of the Colorado Rockies.
Speaker 1: It's going to be freezing.
Speaker 3: Oh well, it's so. It's gonna be hot in America.
Speaker 1: It'll be like yellow jackets, no.
Speaker 3: Jet out stop yellowjackets or lesbians and eat each other.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: That's like saying, oh, that flight's gonna be just like nine to eleven.
Speaker 7: What do you like about it?
Speaker 3: Looks cute, but Mitchell, it's completely isolated in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 1: I'm nice stranger to that. You'll be fine, You're right, But America.
Speaker 3: Has guns, and they've got just got crazy people and also skin walkers in the woods.
Speaker 1: This is did they film yellow jackets?
Speaker 7: See?
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: I will put a photo on in during idiots on our Facebook group. If you're not part join it. But we booked it so late. We only booked this accommodation this week. Like this holiday has been shit. You have left. We've thrown together this holiday and we couldn't get anything in the city. But for a great price, there was this like five bedroom log cabin in the woods, and we booked it. And we kind of booked it in a rush because we really needed to lock something down. But I've looked at it. It's forty minutes out of the city, in the middle of a small town in Colorado.
Speaker 1: You're literally describing my upbringing forty minutes out of the nearest town.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was my line. So we go. It's beautiful, Jenna, but so is all the log cabins in all the horror movies where people perish and eat eat each other.
Speaker 1: Well, why are you so concerned that anyone would have any reason to shoot you randomly.
Speaker 3: It's a good maybe because you run your mouth a bit now when I'm on holiday. You don't know holiday mode, Mitch. Actually it's just me on the fly. Or do you go into a different mode when you're on holiday.
Speaker 1: I can't remember, it's been so long the last one.
Speaker 3: I was in Europe in December, and I'm just a different person. I don't gasp. I'm shockingly organized. Okay, I've got a passport wallet, I've got everything well ahead of time. I'm a bit new rotic with it all. I get to the airport with good amount of time beforehand. I've never missed a flight. I've got all my tickets pre purchase, pre booked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never missed a fly. That's normal. Yeah, you'll have all those things. Yeah, well, I can tell you that I don't reckon. I changed much when I'm in holiday mode. But it's certainly not just you, because fucking generate over here might go remember the change in demeanor when she was on Kentucky.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Yes, But I feel like I'm at a different stage of my life where it's not like that.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't if you went on Kentucky now, would you do exactly what you did all exactly who you did last time? Absolutely not, wouldn't you. Libido's dissipated with age. Yeah, it kind of hits you, doesn't it. Yes, thirty one this year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, other day?
Speaker 3: Yes, sorry, if you of course I could. I forget bought those gifts. I just think I want it to be on public record that I'm staying in the middle of the wilderness. And if you do not hear from me, I'm actually going to turn my location on for the two of you so you can watch.
Speaker 1: Okay, we want to make sure I'm flying.
Speaker 3: We're I'm from Sydney to New York. We stop over in LA. We're staying in Chelsea, which is where I went to acting school, so I know Chelsea. We're going to do a couple of nights in Brooklyn as well. Then we fly to Colorado and we're getting a big truck and we're driving from Colorado to Vegas to.
Speaker 1: A truck or what Americans would call the truck, which is I think it's a U Okay.
Speaker 3: It's some sort of chevrol anything. Yeah, Anyway, we're driving from Colorado all the way through to La, through Death Valley, through mal This fucking wood hut thing happened right in the middle. Smack being in the middle. Okay, you could just if.
Speaker 1: You're the trip mum. If you're that worried, then just take it off the itinerary.
Speaker 3: Noa for and also because they all trust me. I'm going with my sister, Rachel, my baby sister, first trip without the family. Yeah, for her. And then Kristin, my high school best friend, is coming with me too. Yeah, because all three of us. But the awkward thing is you can only book, like if you want to stay in one bedroom and save money two double beds. So everywhere we go, you're gonna have to either share a bed with my sister and I've got sleep app here.
Speaker 1: Oh you're the trip mum, You've earned a bed.
Speaker 3: I think I see it. I think you right, being Kristin and Rachel to share a bed together, that's not fair. Maybe we'll alternate.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's fair. No, I think that's that's a fair assumption. Like our trip mum and BALI they get the fucking good room.
Speaker 3: You're on your trip, mum.
Speaker 1: Clay, Yeah, No, one's Clay's birthday, but it gets the good room through.
Speaker 4: It's time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, checks out all it's his birthday celebration.
Speaker 1: He gets it.
Speaker 3: Well, sorry, we're really just sitting here talking about our holiday, and the idiot's like, yeah, back to work tomorrow morning at nine.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a holiday I've had in years.
Speaker 3: So shut up, you haven't it. When was your last trip? Probably Vegas in twenty eighteen. Oh really, yeah, Oh my god, it's a long time.
Speaker 1: Obviously I've done fucking you know, a weekend in Tazzy and shit like that, little getaways, and obviously I travel for the comedy shows them whatever. But it's not like a proper holiday, no, because weekends the way that it's me on the fly, sometimes you come back feeling more exhausted than you.
Speaker 3: Did before you left. The place was so far. Yeah. Is this your first holiday with Sean overseas? Yes, that's very testing for a relationship, is it. Yeah? One hundred and you've there's problem solving, there's critical thinking. Not when you've got a trick mums.
Speaker 1: It's fine as you're with other people. Yeah, you've got a big group both of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll be right. I'd love to hear it I'd love to send you to a like a solo trip together.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're we're not going to say no, you want to send on a trip that back.
Speaker 3: That's not happening. That's on the record. It's not not happening.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: That's enough of these two? Now let's hear and is it just you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: If you do feature on the show, you will get a one off, limited edition deluxe is it just me totally tote bag. The price Jinna, we'll definitely ship out to you, not late at all.
Speaker 1: You also have to message us to be able to get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they bank up. They sometimes come to me like I message the group chat. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: They meant to message couple of mitches so that we're all across it and Jenna should be checking the couple of mitches that can It gets confusing when people m other people are directly it does.
Speaker 3: But this is a deluxe, it is a thicker tote bag. Then you can currently buy a couple of mitches dot com dot you. It is got a different color scheme. It's got gorgeous yellow threading on it. Beautiful. So if you hear yourself on.
Speaker 1: The episode, that's when you message a couple of mitches in general's then you're prime correct.
Speaker 3: So let's go now to Aubrey Woodna. Gorgeous. We're calling Henrietta today. Gorgeous name Henrietta.
Speaker 7: Hello, Henrietta, My god.
Speaker 3: Hello. How's Aubrey were Dunger treating you?
Speaker 7: Oh? It's amazing right now?
Speaker 3: Free?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 7: No, really haven't. It's like sixteen but it's like blue sky, no rain, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Aubrey wood Doonga. Is it like Aubrey in Woodonga or is the suburb?
Speaker 7: No, it's literally on the border of Victoria in New South Wales, So Aubrey's in New South Wales woodongers in Victoria, but we are one.
Speaker 1: You literally cross the bridge and the town becomes a different name.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool. Aubrey Woodna.
Speaker 7: You need to come here please, Oh.
Speaker 1: And then like to perform because I've been there before as a kid.
Speaker 7: Yeah, nice to perform a.
Speaker 3: Right, I'll allow it to the list which town people you need to go to big regional hubs. Then they can all travel for you. It's pretty fucking bad. Maybe that is your big hub. You can get from Canberra coming and you get people from Geelong. I don't know that part of the world. Sorry, Henrietta. Hey listen, we'll get your origin. Bradley'll count you in and then you hit us and we can have a chat.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, it sounds good, all right, go Bradley. Is it just me?
Speaker 7: This holiday? Sex just hit differently?
Speaker 3: Goodness? I mean, so, I don't know. Sometimes at the start of holiday I'm all for it, so much sex, but then like towards the end of a holiday, I think it lulls out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, true, Like.
Speaker 1: You're right, it does if you manage to squeeze it in. But sometimes it's the last thing on your bloody mind. If you're in a busy body all day, you know what.
Speaker 3: I mean, because you're doing activities all day. If you're out of Disneyland all day, the last thing I want to do is get fucked by Mickey Mouse at nine. If you know what I mean. What's your experience with it, Henrietta.
Speaker 7: Well, let me just make sure no one's around, Okay.
Speaker 3: You know we're recording here on the.
Speaker 7: I thought over in the park. So when we went on a holiday about a month ago, my husband and I with our kids. But one night I literally ate his ass for one hour, like, we don't do that in my family home? Whatsoever?
Speaker 3: Where the fuck were the kids.
Speaker 7: Asleep in a different room? But then like we tried to do it in the pool, We tried we get in the bathroom, like just everywhere, and we're not like that.
Speaker 3: Have you had sex and a Paul Mitchell?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: It sounds horrible.
Speaker 3: So an hour of eating us is a long time to be.
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Did you specify us eating was involved? I'd missed that, bitch, she.
Speaker 3: Said she was eating his actual ass for an hour. You must have a strong tongue, you an acchoir?
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yes, surely you were checking your watch after a while.
Speaker 3: I've been like, shod are we stilly?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 7: This was probably after about one last bottle of the wine.
Speaker 3: So I see, is there any pleasure in it for you? Did you enjoy it or did you do it? You're a giver. You're doing it for your partner, you know what.
Speaker 7: I didn't mind it, though, But he's like, all right, what happens on holidays stays on holidays.
Speaker 1: I see, have you not asked for that since you've gotten home?
Speaker 3: No, oh, that's true. I don't understand why if he enjoyed it. It has to stay on holidays because it's the same thing we're talking about, Mitchell. There's a different energy around going on holidays. We're different people when we're on holidays.
Speaker 1: I'm all that different. I really don't think.
Speaker 3: My last international trip with a partner was Hawaii. Oh yeah, yeah, but you had many trips together.
Speaker 1: Did your roots on your holidays?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: In the early days.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How are you going to have sex with Sean? Because you're going with a house full of gays, many of which have partners.
Speaker 1: You would assume be quite understanding if they were to overhear something you your moment.
Speaker 3: But I'm not worried about that at all. Are you in sure not? Have you thought about it? Do you have a private room?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, they have a fucking private room.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know how it works. You might not.
Speaker 1: I think that's how they allocated it. If there's a double bed, they're like, I will put the couples in those room.
Speaker 3: So will you have sex with Sean on the holiday?
Speaker 4: Think? I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not prepared to offer a guarantee, but I assume, yeah, I have to guarantee. But you know, you gotta be careful with Barley belly though.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so true.
Speaker 3: You don't want to do with barlinnesia water because then you'll get Barley bus.
Speaker 1: You don't want Barley bulls.
Speaker 3: Janna had Barley bulls. Really, yeah, I genuinely have not thought about this. Oh my god, you can't because they say don't. Oh my god, they said, I brush you teas with the water in Barley. Don't douce your butt with water in Barley Mitchell, Jenna, can you go what the bacteria? It's the microbiome, right, it's the it's Henrietta. I'm sure your across this is an ars eater. It was one time an hour for an hour, Yeah, no doubt. I think I've done an hour up in my life.
Speaker 1: My whole sexual you did in your holiday escapade just that or was there like a lot of other sexual things involved.
Speaker 7: There was other things too. I think that was just the highlight.
Speaker 1: That was clearly the memory that stayed with you.
Speaker 3: Yes, got it.
Speaker 1: Yes, you shouldn't use it to flush your colon.
Speaker 3: Thanks Jennifer clarifying, And that was on Barley dot com.
Speaker 1: But if you do need it, use water bottle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to use bottle wader.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that's expensive.
Speaker 3: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm not reading in Barlei's expensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to budget for that ship. All right, well, Henrietta, thank you for calling. I love the one hour seating. That's dedication. Yeah, that deserves a totally tote bag. If ever, I am.
Speaker 7: Literally super shy reserved. So me coming on here and saying that, I'm just like, oh my goodness, what have I done? Yeah?
Speaker 1: See, you've got that post nut clarity, but it's like post holiday clarity.
Speaker 3: You're like, who the fuck was I on that holiday? Totally take me. Thanks Henrietta, Thanks so much.
Speaker 7: Guys, enjoy your break, Thank you, pay you.
Speaker 3: Bike bike saga. She's gonna hung up now.
Speaker 1: If you want to come on with an is it it's me of your own at couple of miches on Instagrams where you can dms or send us a text on this number.
Speaker 3: Oh for till nine to zero, two to nine. Yeah, keep them coming while we're away. You're going to do is it just you callers as well?
Speaker 1: I don't even know if I'm going to do a show.
Speaker 3: Well, that's true, that level of disrespect in we're offering this to you. Do you think King Charles went mummy, I don't know if I want to be king to think about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably you might have. Actually, Okay, I think now it's the time that we should sort this out.
Speaker 3: I agree, Mitchell. Let's say, let's sit up in our cheese.
Speaker 1: Last week, Oscar was in the studio our fourth Wheel, and we said, right, give us a taste of what the episode would sound like if you were to host without Mitch and I, just Jenna and Oscar.
Speaker 3: And safe to say, it was terrible. It was. I didn't say that, Nobe, it wasn't terrible, It just I mean, I had an earble eat in the drive home. I thought.
Speaker 1: We also did spring it on them little to warned.
Speaker 3: I know, and you're you know you're not podcast or you are a podcast? Sorry? How dare I take that podcast?
Speaker 1: And so after we recorded those little demos on the podcast, we were in undated with people in our Facebook group saying petition to make this actually happen. They want the Jenner and Oscar fill in show. And I've just been commenting back saying, guys, it's not us. You have to convince Mitch and I. We ended up saying all right, we'll end over the rain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't mind go for gold. And also people have.
Speaker 1: Been suggesting ideas to us, saying I've got a PI which for the mitches, how about you let Jenna and Oscar do this, And I'm like, no, no, no, no, don't pitch anything to me when I'm on holiday. I don't want to fucking think about this to do what they want. When I hand over the rains, I hand over the rain. Normally we don't want to think about it.
Speaker 3: We go on break, we don't have episodes. We come back and we're back on the show. If you want to feel in Jenna, it is going to have to be full work put in by you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I do, you know, pick up some of the flat behind the scenes, which I think that's Jenna's concern. It is happy to take on the editing, the social clips things like that. Yeah, Mitchell does a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah you don't. Well, no, not on this podcast. No, it's true. That was so unnecessary. Beside the points that thank you, it's a real dig. And I'm already not on your side, so you don't over any time soon. On genocide, No, No, I'm not so is this in a now negotiation. Is this an open negotiation, No, it's an open forum.
Speaker 1: We want to hear your concern.
Speaker 3: I don't want Jenna to rubbish the brand. I think instead of doing brand and is it just me she should do it? Does anyone else think this?
Speaker 1: But the same shit, different smell?
Speaker 3: Correct, I'm the only one to have this thought? Or no, I reckon?
Speaker 1: I'm with you, like I think they won't be for example, episode two hundred and seventeen two and eighteen, two hundred nineteen, they won't count to the official episode tally. They'll be their own standalone bonus thing, similar to the Jenni Fling. Yes, highly successful mini podcasts. So we've got to come up with the name. But first she's got to get on board.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 1: So what's your concern taking on the edit? Yes?
Speaker 8: And yes, it's a lot of work, and you're not taking time of from work. I'm not, oh shit, so it'll be on top of you. Yes, and I'm not going on holiday so I can't have fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no you're not.
Speaker 1: It's all very valid, but we can't let us get do it.
Speaker 3: They'll just singing vape for an hour.
Speaker 1: Wait, that would be funny. If you have the same arrangement that you do currently, where you frankly just rock up, talk shit and then leave and don't do anything else apart from sending out prices.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, credit or it's too Yes.
Speaker 1: So if someone else took care of all that bullshit like putting the episode out in the world, you just rock up talking to a mic. Would that get you over the line? Potentially?
Speaker 3: Yes, for God's sake, that's the Mitch jury contract. That's a really coveted contract.
Speaker 1: Hang on, You've still got contraceptive diaphram Sam's number, ain't you?
Speaker 3: Of course? I was talking to him the other day.
Speaker 1: Where is he hit him on the phone because he is no longer working at TikTok He was burnt out, so he's moved back to Bellingen or something.
Speaker 3: I think I got that wrong, Ballengen, Ballengen, I don't know, tik Target.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's basically a free agent at the moment. Maybe we could offer to bring him out of retirement.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, a free lance with the business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was going to ask your permission, but sure?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: Oh now who's changed the tune?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi Sam? This is his contraceptive diaphragm. Sam, you still answer to that. It's Midge, Mitch and Jenny. You're old pal.
Speaker 1: Do you remember us?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Sorry, who's calling?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Very well, like I've already know, I've already set up my MB and I don't need another one. You've got to stop calling me.
Speaker 3: I keep saying, sorry, Sam, how are you? Where are you?
Speaker 4: I'm killed, I'm I'm in my hometown right now.
Speaker 3: I couldn't remember what it was. Is it Bellingen?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Beller, that's right in the middle of near Cross Harbor. And I'm standing in the middle of a field. So there's a cow that's staring at me, that's got like lust in his eyes.
Speaker 3: Very busy, so we won't keep you for long.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, well you know I've got things to do, of course. Well that's kind of what we want to gauge. Happy the are you at the moment? I don't know that you're having a bit of downtime to recover from burnouse. So would you be willing to maybe do a little bit of freelance work for us?
Speaker 4: We have a proposition, Well, it depends, it depends what you want me to do. Because I've got pilate's on Thursday, and yeah, so very busy.
Speaker 3: At the end of the center did well. We're thinking Jenna has committed to hosting the side show. She's not. She's committed on the terms that she doesn't have to edit the podcast herself. So we thought, considering we're a highly profitable conglomerate these days, we could potentially hire a freelance editor to work on the show.
Speaker 1: But she's got Oscar as a co host as well. So between the three of you, surely you'll be able to slap something together.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, I guess, like Jenna, what would you even want to do?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Good question, Sam, Well, honestly, none of our business. Actually they configure that Mitch and I don't care.
Speaker 3: We'll letting go of the rains.
Speaker 8: You know, there's been an influx of messages demanding Oscar and I do the show.
Speaker 1: Demanding Yes, honestly, it's actually shocked, surprising the demand. But Jenna doesn't want to take on the extra workload because she's fucking burnt out as it is. You know the feelings, you know me, Oscar has no skills, and so we need someone to kind of hold their hand a little bit.
Speaker 3: You might have to be that person. Also, I'm going to go as far as saying I don't mind if Sam even wants to feature or speak, or if there's a segment Sam.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, it didn't be like you were in the old day.
Speaker 3: It's fucking buzzing in so generous.
Speaker 4: You know we do.
Speaker 3: You don't need us to say, but you know, I feel like it needs it to be honest. I'm very worried about that show.
Speaker 1: Oh, you shouldn't be worried if it does eventuate.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Sam?
Speaker 4: Okay, tell you what.
Speaker 6: I'm going to get on a flight. I'm going to come down. Fuck and Jenna, we're going to go for coffee. I remember last time we tried to do that, it took us ten months. So please come and we'll round up Oscar. We'll have us think about it, and I think that we can probably come up with something surely, like sure that went from.
Speaker 1: Zero to one hundred. He's like, no, I like being in bellingin, staring at cows in the Mendow minding their own business too.
Speaker 3: I'm want to fly. It's almost like you miss work. Yes, And also that's gone.
Speaker 4: There's more of pilarateis has taken a lot out of me, but I really need to do something with my time.
Speaker 3: There is more prep going into this one episode than Mitch and I have ever put into this actual show.
Speaker 1: I love that he sounds so excited about it, unlike Jenny, who just goes, oh, we found.
Speaker 3: The right person. We need someone who has a level of excitement. You'll play the Combs role, clearly, Sam can be the excitable jury.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're down to edit, Sam, but you don't have to fly here.
Speaker 1: Like if Jenna is willing to record and send the footage to Bell and Genenviayropbox or something, you can do it remotely. But funk, we're not going to stop here after you're going to be in town. No, I'd prefer you to be in person.
Speaker 4: Listen, we've still got ADSL from Big Pond down here, so.
Speaker 3: There's no NBN, is there? Shit? No?
Speaker 1: Oh well that kind of sounds fun. Jenna, Oscar and Sam, why don't if maybe i'll stay, I'm going to add Oscar into the call and just see, because let's make sure he's okay. He wants to be the alpha.
Speaker 3: Also, I'm not even to be honest fully sold on his role in all this.
Speaker 1: Oh, no matter what he's rolling, there's none of our business. We're just going to fuck let them do their thing. Really, you wannder estimate, Oscar do an impression of some random.
Speaker 4: Follow Oscar.
Speaker 3: This is Paul Simon's from Paul Simon's and Co. Do you have a moment? It's Paul Simon from Paul Simon and Co. We're a freelance modeling agency and we are We got a referral actually from your instagram. We scout models, young men, women, gender neutral, non binary, and we were looking at recruiting and we thought if you had a moment of chat, we could discuss working together. Hunger. Oh my god, he actually fell through it. I think you wouldn't jump at that. If you wouldn't jump at it, let me try. I'll try a different route. No, I just tell you who it is. No, I'm going to try.
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 3: Hello asking you? This is Tiffany from Vape Conglomerates. We are across you being a lover of abes. We want to send you a pr pack of our most beloved favors, Banana rama, peach fries, and apple gava. Are you interested in the pack?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I love a past. I'm so late.
Speaker 1: Listen, Oscar, you're on the podcast Mitch in General here, so you know how you were keen on filling in?
Speaker 3: You were there with bells on?
Speaker 7: Yes, oh, hang I'm sorry you cut out.
Speaker 3: Your phone line's fucked. Can you go somewhere good? And also, like, take your AirPods off? They're horrible? Is Sam on the Collier? Yeah?
Speaker 4: If this is what I'm sir to be dealing with, I'm already regretting my decisions.
Speaker 3: As I was about to say, Oscar, you're keen to fill in.
Speaker 1: Jenna wasn't keen because she didn't want to do all the actual legwork behind the scenes. But we've decided maybe we rape in Sam of the contraceptive diaphraend bright.
Speaker 5: Oh, I can't tell you how much of this?
Speaker 3: Why don't you tell us?
Speaker 4: Well? Oh well, it's so very sweet. As you do, you have to come with like the boomgate that's behind you.
Speaker 3: At the same time, it's bothering me too, sin hang on, hang.
Speaker 4: On, give you a second, Oscar, Oscar, Hello.
Speaker 1: Look, all I wanted to ask was what name should we call the bonus episodes we've done the Jenny Flynn we need something catchy for it, so that they're their own identity, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, my first immediate thought was the chalk and.
Speaker 1: Coop, the chicken coop.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't mind the chicken. I don't mind the chicken cup. It's very you, it is very me.
Speaker 5: And I would like to point out that I have noticed everyone has started saying, yes, I played chalk and and you know, the people see me on the street, one or two idiots and they'll go talk.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of something to do with like the fact that they're the third and fourth Wheels, like the fucking Magic School.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 5: I like the third and fourth wheel aspects of.
Speaker 3: Where do you buy wheels?
Speaker 1: Might a ten Bob Jane, Bob Oh my god, Bob.
Speaker 3: Jane and Sam. Yes, it's like a radio treo Bob Jane and Sam.
Speaker 4: No, that sounds like a regional radio show from where I'm from, the regional.
Speaker 3: I can't think of anything cute. What about like, well, Jenny, you've offered nothing. Well, do you have any name ideas.
Speaker 1: Play on a couple of mitches like Mitch Freezer or something.
Speaker 3: Well, we've had it suggested on. We've had a couple of bitches has been suggested. No, that's lazy. Agree's also the joke A couple of not accurate because Jenna's not.
Speaker 1: That much of a bitch only to us. Yeah, how dare you?
Speaker 3: What about a couple of misfits? Oh, a couple of misfits is.
Speaker 1: Cute because it's not the mitches. It's not bad, you know what I mean? Yes, I could like, what about you executive produce a contracept to die from Sam? Yeah, with your head at.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of fond of a couple of misfits. That's pretty good. It is, say once and then you never have to think about it again, do we?
Speaker 3: Why don't you.
Speaker 1: Explain the joke either, I were a couple of misfits?
Speaker 3: Do they do what any each three gems?
Speaker 1: Yes? If it happens, they can figure that out. We don't need to worry about that.
Speaker 6: Ok.
Speaker 3: We don't want to worry about content. We're cocking off, all right, A couple of misfits, I say, I if you lock in a couple of misfits the name for the fill in show?
Speaker 4: Oh I.
Speaker 3: Ah, well done, it's official. A couple of misfits. I want to say, I want to have something to listen to on all the flights. Fantastic. If you need a guest appearance, we'll send you our fees. We don't Mitch and I have a similar price point, so we just come on the show.
Speaker 1: No, we don't need any guests from you. After all this time of me nagging Cherry that you guys managed to get died out die, let's get died.
Speaker 3: If you get any guest, I'm going to be shocked. Only by the way, really yeah, I will be a challenge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to say. Now they're going to take it as a personal challenge.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I want to give them one challenge just to feature one guest at one point. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: So we're thinking maybe like a bonus episode a week, so it won't be two a week like us. And then so that's four. You've got four fucking bonus episodes to make excellent four episodes.
Speaker 5: To Phil, oh, No, that sounds great.
Speaker 3: I love the different reactions. Sam, who has to do all the work, goes. I thought it was one. All right, save all this top notch banter for the brand new show that we that is part of the Igen Proprietary Limited Mitch and I will make all revenue. Unfortunately, it's so.
Speaker 1: Funny because you're still going to hear us voicing ads in the middle.
Speaker 3: It's all good. It's kind of like a spin off. You guys are the young Sheldon of our Big Bang theory.
Speaker 1: Nice young Sheldon's better.
Speaker 3: When you guys are puberty, You're fucked. I can't wait for the Misfits. Really excited a couple.
Speaker 1: Of miss It's going to be amazing.
Speaker 3: I'm actually more excited for Sam's appearance. I've missed Sam.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's a weight off my shoulders. I feel like they're in safe hands. I'll send you a drop box link with all the sound effects and you'll be right.
Speaker 3: Good luck, guys, Yes, lovely, I love you.
Speaker 1: God you watch. They're going to get the most fucking high definition iMac cinema quality of fucking reels from now on.
Speaker 3: Sam's actually a better end of the the best there is in the country.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I wonder you to take it a hiatus, but it's going to make the most dramatic movie trailer for the couple of misfits.
Speaker 3: We're also like talking about is like I don't want to do anything it's up to you. The power is in your hands. Good luck.
Speaker 1: We don't need your luck. It's going to be amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, believe you all to thanks Missfits good content.
Speaker 5: No, Sam, you're not that attitude too. It's going to be wonderful.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: And I love a train wreck. It's my whole life.
Speaker 3: You're right, you're right, or it's sorry tunnel. So I've hung up on the two co host Jenna, they're both gone.
Speaker 1: We were trying to rap for a while. We were.
Speaker 3: They didn't get the problem anymore. It's sir Mitchell, enjoy your holiday?
Speaker 1: Will you enjoy your three?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much? Good luck? Jenny.
Speaker 1: Wait, hang on, So I leave tomorrow when this comes out, are you around for a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm actually here two more weeks.
Speaker 1: So what's happened is I'm going away and then when I come back, Cheery goes away. So it's like one after the other. You could just pop your head into the Misfits if you want to say, high are you going to record from Pepsi Palace?
Speaker 3: Oh then why don't? Well you've got one guest.
Speaker 1: To book.
Speaker 3: On yourself. What are you going to be there plugging? I'll be a diva have fit so funny to me. I'm going to come on but as mid shurry the public figure and just not be like pretend.
Speaker 1: I ho don't acknowledge that you know that it's my podcast. Thanks for having me, guys, big fan.
Speaker 3: Oh this is so much fun. I've listened for so long. Guys, thank you. I brought an and is it you say, is gym? I brought an ad. It might be bad, but let me know.
Speaker 1: It would be interesting because when I get back, maybe I can pop in for one of them.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not popping in and taking charge.
Speaker 3: I want to sit back and Mitch and I want to be treated as talent.
Speaker 1: Please, no, not as talent. I just mean. It doesn't mean I'm editing just because I'm back. Oh I'm talent. I don't planning take that to contractive diaphram set.
Speaker 3: I'll have to send him a text.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen my manager's number.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening, idiots. We'll look them in with you, our managers. We'll see you in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll enjoy our holidays and you enjoy the train wreck.
Speaker 3: And there's plenty of episodes to listen to if you knew here, and you haven't caught up from the start. Go back ten fifteen episodes. You can go back and listen from the start. We're a lot younger.
Speaker 1: I was crossing the street the other day and I went into someone who she stopped me when she was crossing the street and goes, oh my god, I literally just put my headphones on.
Speaker 3: I'm listening to you. I saw that on Instagram. It's so cute she's listening to this show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was most recent episode, and she said when she runs out, she goes and listens.
Speaker 3: To all the others. Oh that's so cute.
Speaker 1: I'm expecting that to happen when I go out. Of course, I'm trying to remember her name. Fuck, I'm so bad at a shout out.
Speaker 3: Carlie, Carly, carl ca.
Speaker 1: Carly, we love you, Carlie. I actually was going to sorry, I've got to get all these stories out. I'm going on holiday. Got so much to say and so little time.
Speaker 3: To we have time. I suppose you think about it and there isn't. We're about to wrap.
Speaker 1: But of course then, so I went to Parliament House the other day because Seawan had a work thing, and I went along and I'm sorry. Is it just me on the fly, But its Parliament fucking House, the last place on earth you'd expect to be recognized one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there were so many idiots house.
Speaker 1: Really, I feel like we must be their guilty pleasure. Like they spend all day listening to fucking ABC news radio and shit, and when they want a brain break, they come to us.
Speaker 3: Isn't that funny? Politicians twenty years ago would have gone to a brothel and had some Coca Camper night club. Now they're like, let's listen to two gays know the way you're getting fucked.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, We'll shout to the idiots in in unassuming places, we love you, and we see you. We hear you.
Speaker 1: Yes, as does a couple of misfits us fits. I just know that Sam's gonna give it. He's all, there's going to be a stupid artwork. I just know he's going to make it his baby.
Speaker 3: Samy is so talented. Yeah, I'm great, very happy to have.
Speaker 1: I feel like we're going to win a podcast award.
Speaker 3: I wasn't going to head yourself. It's so fucked off. If happens, she would submit it to short form fucking podcast at the Radio Awards. It's going to be submitted or instabio. Why did she has such a vendetta against that?
Speaker 1: Because it's just genius.
Speaker 3: We'll have fun, Jenny, good luck.
Speaker 1: Thank you. We call the bonus episode blue tickless.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well sorry that I an't said, but I had to go to go. Sam has a blue tick?
Speaker 3: Oh ship?
Speaker 1: Can I use a kiddio to purchase one? Like fuck away?
Speaker 3: I mean maybe you can tell who's brought a blue tick. You can go into their settings and it shows you at the top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't mind, but I can say I didn't pay for it. Podcast paid for it, the business paid for it. We've not signed off on that tense anyway.
Speaker 3: Mitchell. How does it feel to have an organic, homegrown blue tick?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: It feels so old fashioned? It does organic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I used to have a Twitter one.
Speaker 3: What happened? Oh yeah, that's when they started.
Speaker 1: You have to pay rent on the tick and get it like that, paying and yet here you are trying to scam us.
Speaker 3: Wait did they take it off you if you didn't start paying? Yes? Get fuck that's all right, let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Meant to be leaving. You can buy the merche. If you haven't bought the merch, just have a little shop, get a tea, get a hoodie, have a little look at water, bottle of coffee, a couple of meches, dot com.
Speaker 1: Dot you, Oscar and I might do some merch.
Speaker 3: For God's sake, Let's go. She's her head's getting far too big.
Speaker 1: Honestly, again, I'm not stopping you. She has all these big ideas, but it won't happen.
Speaker 3: The call supplier.
Speaker 1: Shit, No, Now that seems on board. They can have their hottest merch range ever, share.
Speaker 3: Their own domain. I love to see it. I love to see it. Oh god, Okay, the rains have been handed, passing them to you. Good luck, hand them to please my god. Oh yeah, enjoy your holiday, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Thank you, right back at chat.
Speaker 3: Thank you. We'll see you guys in a couple of weeks. Love you idiots. Thanks for listening. Five star review. If you haven't yet, give us a little five star tap in a rating you please. The myth you already idiots.
Speaker 2: See is It Just Me Podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app. Welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end whipped tend the show's done, but it's not.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, Mitchell, when you tell a story towards the end of the main show might save it for we're still on in moments.
Speaker 1: But I worry about the idiots. Sorry, no, not idiots, That's that's a good thing. I worry about the fuck with Yeah who miss it? Who actually think we don't have a secret segment? And I'm like, no, that was that story was just far too good not to say it. Should we just pumped into an idiot crossing the road?
Speaker 3: Should you think we should put we should just kill the secret segment because so many people still miss it? So many people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then it's a dirty little secret literally for the ones.
Speaker 3: It's like I ky, Also, didn't we look at the analytics once and we worked out that we have such a strong listen through from start to end of our episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the retentions like ninety eight percent or something, which is gobsmacking. It's very hard on.
Speaker 3: TV, behind very above average. Just started an automatic detonation. Oh that's fine, I'm.
Speaker 1: Out of here. I'm on holiday.
Speaker 3: Not my problem, goodbye screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, most people do listen, but it's that two percent they still come out of the woodwork every so often, saying, oh, I only just discover it.
Speaker 3: Steven thought that. He's like, I stopped listening. He's like, it's very confusing. It it's not. It's a bit of fun.
Speaker 1: Good I wanted to be confusing.
Speaker 3: Oh what on holiday? No, I just we're going on holidays. Yeah, I hitting me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is my last chat for a little bit. Yeah, it's not mine.
Speaker 3: We know fully across.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you never know. If you've got this attitude. Executive produced the contraceptive Diaphragms, there could be a nightmare right back.
Speaker 3: He'll put you back in your place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Ep CDs has a lotus. He's just start calling him that and never address it. Hi can google that. Yeah, you can actually be it either. Oh yeah, and don't forget you pull rank over Oscar. You're the third wheelings wheels go and Sam relinquished his wheel.
Speaker 1: That's true. I forgot he existed.
Speaker 3: We all need to be honest forty perish. Yeah we did. We didn't know what happened to say.
Speaker 1: No, he came to my TAYLOR'SIF listening party, unlike you fucks. Yeah, I had my chiropractice which just makes no sense. Yes it does. Even an idiot said they you get paid.
Speaker 3: After after what.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's meant to happen to Carra has not mean to do that after an idiot also related to my experience, can imagine saying, oh, I'm really sore after a massage. Are they meant to make you feel luser and because he saw after but then it fixes itself.
Speaker 3: Chiropractice for to crack my neck? What's wrong with it gets sore?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I used to get the neck crack and it didn't help the bulging disc. You got to go to physio. Mine's way better now.
Speaker 3: Rob Mills was actually telling me behind the scenes and a Juliet that he gets accupuncture and thinks it's so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been thinking about that. But the physia is going well, so why branch out My chiropractice going well?
Speaker 3: I'm loving polarates. By the way, guys, I forgot about twice a week this week, or four times in my first week. Got it. There's a whole hierarchy of getting the app applying for classes, going on a wait list, keeping classes. We're not applying. If you don't get it, you don't get a spot in the first allocation.
Speaker 1: I usually booked them like for the month.
Speaker 3: I can only do a week at a time. Really, it's how work.
Speaker 1: Yes, me for tomorrow's class, I'm fifth on the wait list.
Speaker 3: You're kidding, No, I actually need to book for next week now, just talk about yourself.
Speaker 1: Very upset. I don't have to book with my memberships paused because I'll be in Baling.
Speaker 3: Oh, you've paused your membership. I guess that makes it.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I just kind of hit me again. Oh, I can book up to next Tuesday. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Guys, anyway, you thought that out in your time, you can.
Speaker 3: Well, good luck with your your cabin in the woods. Thank you. I think it'll be fine. Yep. Thanks.
Speaker 1: Don't eat each other like we won't need each other.
Speaker 3: We wanted each other.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling like, unless you want to Henrietta, where the fucking name was? Yeah, that's you want to.
Speaker 3: It's my sister.
Speaker 1: But they surely they have grinder.
Speaker 3: I'm in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what happens on holidays, days, and that's not how it works. That's what Henriette said.
Speaker 3: She did, Henrietta, I didn't assume that story from that name. Yeah, out of nowhere? Did he didn't just fucking turn on Jesus Christ. They're trying to get rid of us.
Speaker 1: Possibly.
Speaker 3: It's been fluctuating all day. This aircoms disgusting.
Speaker 1: We have no control over it.
Speaker 3: Aren't you hot? Yes?
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm not wearing as many clothes as you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I waited to take something else. Jenners infer, you're got denaries, Tigarian.
Speaker 1: What the fuck's wrong with you too? It's hot in here, and so I just logically took layers off.
Speaker 3: It was raining outside, it was cold, so but now you can adapt. I'm so excited. There's a good bagel place around the corner. I think I might grab on on my way. Has amazing, sounds good, it's actually the same.
Speaker 1: Oh, can we all go? You can pay for it now you're not invited. You've got you've got planning meetings to do. No, that's Sam's job and talent.
Speaker 3: Who's a meeting with? Who's the having a meeting with? If you're not in it yourself. Also, you can't use it meeting, you can't use it. And during idiots, they're our audience. So if you want to create a Facebook group. You need to start it from scratch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to fucking play, bitch, we'll play a game one, that's right, Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: We'll withdraw the instagrams to start than you are s s feed you know, don't you dare to subscribers. We'll not be notified. No, don't please, we're taking it from you. No, no, no, the instagram to create your own.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'll go and delete the podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you will.
Speaker 1: I'll delete that.
Speaker 3: She actually does have that access.
Speaker 2: I have that down.
Speaker 1: Back down, please down, I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Delete it all. Take what you need, it's yours.
Speaker 1: Can we get bagels?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're better, we could get bagels. Shall we go get bagels?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 3: That'd be nice. Nice way to end, and we will be back in a couple of weeks. Don't stress. And you can follow us on our personal socials if you want to follow our trips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you don't, I'll be posting some ship the whole time.
Speaker 3: Never plugged our personal socials.
Speaker 1: On this, Yes you have, I don't think we have at Mitchell Cooms. If you want to check it out, I.
Speaker 3: Guess at Mitch Cheery if you want to after my As I've.
Speaker 1: Mentioned, Jenna underscore Bence, I.
Speaker 3: Wasn't finished with my plug. Actually that's kid.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Sorry, you've got four weeks to plug your shit, Jenny.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as I've mentioned, I'm going to Balley and then Darwin and Adelaide. So if you haven't got tickets for the shows in dar And and Adelaide, head along to the link in my bye correct Adelaie, We've just added a second show.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 3: Also sorry if you're if you're an idiot, you're in New York, Hawk or La or Colorado or Vegas. Down the grinder, No, and you want to go out. I want to go out to like I want to see a drag show in New York and La.
Speaker 1: Oh, go to the og Stone Wall.
Speaker 3: It's called Oh I have been. I have to throw a brick. No, I didn't thought about it. Message me. I'll give me tips about New York and America. I'd love to get tips. All right, shall we go get a bagel?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm starving just at the thought of it.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to it gets five stars. We see you in a couple of weeks. Good luck, Jenny. I'm going to miss you on Show Me Too. I love you.
Speaker 1: We hope this podcast made you for at least two percent better today.
Speaker 3: That's all so we do. But soon see you very soon.
Speaker 1: Love you all bye, I'll see soon.
Speaker 2: Is It Just Me podcast by a couple of Miches.
Speaker 3: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast A