Speaker 1: Come on, are you moting into the microphone? Pretty luckily?
Speaker 2: I am so hot, is what I said, because there's a heater in the room that someone has left on blasting on my legs and.
Speaker 3: I'm freezing in this. Every time we come into the studio, it's freezing heated.
Speaker 2: The cord doesn't go long enough to reach you because you're on the other side of the desk.
Speaker 4: But I feel like I'm in the Sahara Desert.
Speaker 1: I just hurt in my head.
Speaker 5: First, I'm so hots on myself.
Speaker 3: No, I'm like sweating. I got to take my jacket off.
Speaker 2: Speaking of weather, Melbourne, Melbourne has very question.
Speaker 3: That was there.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm taking my clothes off as we speak. Melbourne has very questionable weather. But it is about to become possibly officially the happiest place in Australia, because the happiest place on Earth.
Speaker 4: Disneyland looks like it's coming to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: That's a real stretch.
Speaker 3: I really want it to be in Sydney.
Speaker 1: I think it belongs on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree, fifty order there in a row. It makes sense to be there totally.
Speaker 5: I want to see mini mousing like a gold bikini bean a meter maid walking down surface parad I think.
Speaker 4: You can see that.
Speaker 1: Anyway, check it?
Speaker 6: Okay, well, moving along. We all know that Barbie has well and surely taken over the world at the moment, but there is a cosmetic trend that it has influenced.
Speaker 3: And look, I think that this is where we need to draw the line. Okay, fine, I'll try it.
Speaker 5: All right, BRIT's gonna cool down and we're gonna start the show. It is the pickup around Australia. I headed to chemist ware House today, great savings every day. It is the pick up Wednesday, Bridge Laura and Mitch here try the new Fragrance DC ten Sport one hundred meal by Dan Carter, new and exclusive to Chemist ware House, which is forty.
Speaker 6: Now we all know that Barbie the sensation. Barbie is taken the world by storm.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I still right there on the.
Speaker 4: Ready, which I think is controversial.
Speaker 2: I almost went alone last night and then I was just you lately.
Speaker 6: Look, I haven't seen the movie yet, but I've seen it everywhere, and I'm talking everywhere. There's people who have got Barbie inspired. Airbnb's Mattella has taken over like you can get Barbie plate sets.
Speaker 3: You can get Barbie curtains. There is Barbie everything.
Speaker 1: At the moment, the.
Speaker 2: Barbie name has been the most googled, like girl's name. It'll last since Barbie came out in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Don't don't do that to your kid. Don't call your kid Barbie.
Speaker 4: No, I think Cube before the movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, okay, there's a new there's a new sensation that is sweeping TikTok at the moment, all the kids in their desperation to look a little bit more like Barbie, they've taken it a bit too far. I think there is a new injection that you can get in their trapezi.
Speaker 3: You know the muscle that kind of like makes this part of.
Speaker 6: Your trapez Yes, I'll take it right, trapezius look a little bit more defined.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like an man to ray.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: So people are getting botox injected into it.
Speaker 3: Yes, And what it does is it slims down your neckline.
Speaker 6: It slims down the muscles at the top of your neck to make your neck look skinnier, more elongated, and look more like a Bubbie.
Speaker 4: Do you know asking for a friend? Do you know where people a getting that done.
Speaker 3: It is ridiculous. At what point do we draw them?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Why are we trying to look like a doll?
Speaker 2: Okay, I have looked this up and I've seen some before and after As I'm looking at it now, there's a before and after picture that a gol on TikTok has posted, and it does make a difference slim neck giraffe like. But experts have come out and saying it's really really bad for you, like it could actually stop because that muscle that goes down your neck to your shoulders is what is in charge of like turning your neck and stuff, So it could stop you from moving your neck, but paralyze your skinny neck.
Speaker 1: Barbie can't move her neck, so that's the point you want to look like Barbie. Barbie can't move.
Speaker 6: I just think that surely there has to be some sort of limit, Like Barbie is not real, she is a doll.
Speaker 3: She has ridiculous propor and I know I think.
Speaker 4: The Robbie would have something to say about it.
Speaker 6: But even all the videos and pictures of Margo Robbie that are now circulating online, most of them have been digitally altered as well. You look at the ones that have been taken, the photos that have been taken on press days versus the images that are being circulated. They're so highly edited, and I worry that, like, why are we holding up something that is not real as an aspiration for beauty.
Speaker 1: That's well said, you're right, but I still try it.
Speaker 2: Miss. You actually have quite a big neck. You you could try. You could be on Guinea Pig and see if you slim down your neck.
Speaker 3: Well, the procedure takes less than an hour. It will cost you only one thousand dollars. You can be the pick up guinea Pig.
Speaker 5: You know what this is going to go so far? You know how Barbies and Kens have their little nubs under their pants. That's going to be the next trend. Everyone's gonna want an.
Speaker 1: No one's going up full ski field down we do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have gone too far.
Speaker 2: Guys, if you have think that you need to fix your neck, I think that we're one step too far.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean I was having a facial done and the woman said, oh, do you grind your teeth? And I was like, yeah, I clenched my teeth at nighttime. And she was like, I think you should be getting botox in your jaw. It stops you from clenching your teeth. She's like, it also will make your face slimmer. I didn't even know I had a face that needed to be made slimmer. Anyway, she talked me into it. I got it done. I have never regretted something so much in my life. It made my face so skinny, so gaunt, and I hated it. And I just worry that these types of procedures, they just pry on people's insecurities, and don't we have enough things to feel insecure about?
Speaker 4: One hundred percent?
Speaker 5: Totally well said laws Well said, all right. Next on the show, what is the one thing you think could stop a robber in its tracks? Maybe you think police, Maybe a rope to tie around their legs, Batton, Matt potentially, No, no, no, all you need is a little baby puppy. True story, it's happened to tell you about an Next on the Pickup Wednesday afternoon, On the Pickup, Britt, Laura and Mitch thanks to Chemist Warehouse heading today great savings every day.
Speaker 2: I have realized if I was a thief, this is the sort of person I would be. There is a man that's going viral. He's a burglar in San Diego in America. The police haven't caught him yet, but they have this footage of him robbing a house that's gone viral. They're desperately trying to track him down. He walks into this open lit garage in San Diego, so it's open. He's like, ah, it's an invitation. I'm going to go flog some stuff. So he walks in and then this big dog comes running at him. So he's like, oh my god, this is going to be disastrous. But it's a big labrador.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 2: They're like really friendly, welcoming labradors. So the labrador runs over to him, and there's footage of him stopping the burglary to say hello to the dog.
Speaker 4: So he's robbing his house.
Speaker 3: What a useless dog, he sits Oh no, wait for it, he has won.
Speaker 1: What a useless robber.
Speaker 4: He sits down and starts to pat the dog.
Speaker 2: The dog's rolling over like the dog's bad. The burglars bad. This whole set up is bad. But the reason it's going viral is what he's saying to the dog. Have I listened to the conversation they're having because You're the coolest dog I've ever known. I love you too.
Speaker 3: He didn't steal the dog.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 5: Wait, he's in the middle of stealing someone's house. Objects in their house.
Speaker 3: No, in their garage.
Speaker 2: So he went in there to steal a thirteen hundred dollars electric bike, which he did in fact steal after he stopped to play with the dog.
Speaker 4: Anyway, he's telling the dog over and.
Speaker 2: Over again how cool it is and how much he loves it, and he's like, oh my god, I love you too, like they're having a convo.
Speaker 4: Then he goes, you've got too much shit. How do you have so much shit in your house? Why do you all have this stuff to the dog.
Speaker 3: He's talking to the dog.
Speaker 2: And then he goes, dude, you might be the coolest dog ever. And then he gets on his bike and runs away. So he does eventually steal the bike.
Speaker 3: It would be so mad if that was my dog. I'd be like, you useless ball off trader.
Speaker 1: Has he been caught.
Speaker 2: No, But because because of the fact that he stopped to talk to the dog, they've actually got enough.
Speaker 3: Footage to catch to catch it.
Speaker 2: He didn't, so in fact, the dog might have known exactly what it was doing.
Speaker 3: He's like, hey, I just need to get the still.
Speaker 4: Look over here, I'm going to roll my bag, look at the camera.
Speaker 1: That's a smart tactic. Be cute, get him on the camera.
Speaker 6: Yeah, or just be a proper dog and attack him and then he won't steal anything in the first place.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry, but if someone was gonna rob my house, that is how I would want them to treat my dog. I wouldn't want them to be angry or vicious. I would want them to love it to death and then take whatever.
Speaker 3: So when I say angry and vicious, I don't mean the human. I mean the dog. Yeah, at the human breaking the house.
Speaker 2: So when I was in my teenage years, we had a her name was Lily, a Rhodesian ridgeback.
Speaker 4: She was sixty six kilos. This is the biggest, Like that's my weight.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: She was a beefcake.
Speaker 1: Do well.
Speaker 2: They're lying hunters, that's what they are. And she was inside the house and somebody broke into our house. They jumped the fence and they start They got all the way to our glass door and came into the house. When Lily woke up and went psycho chase them. Out of the house. They were running for the life. They jumped this big aluminium fence it's like six foot tall, and Lily, like a bulldozer, ran straight into the fence, the whole fence.
Speaker 4: I'm talking twenty meters. The fence went down and she chased them down the street.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's the dog you.
Speaker 3: Want, Okay.
Speaker 6: I almost think maybe it needs to sit somewhere between Lily and a retriever.
Speaker 3: Nowhere in the middle, is right, all right?
Speaker 5: Next on the show, as you know, I'm in my Hot Girl era. I'm at the gym every single day. I went to the gym yesterday and I did not work out once. In fact, what happened at the gym. I've actually got the images of what went down at the gym yesterday.
Speaker 1: Should I show them to you? I've got them.
Speaker 6: Okay, do we want to see photos of you at the gym? Shirt off?
Speaker 1: It was sir, It was definitely on. I want to see getting hands.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, this was a big moment at the gym for me, and I'm being celebrated. It's actually quite beautiful to you. Next on the pick Up Wednesday afternoon, Britt, Laura and Mitch here on the pickup. Try the new Fragrance DC ten Sport one hundred meal by Dan Carter. It is new and it's exclusive to Chemists Warehouse for just forty nine ninety nine. As you ladies know, I'm in my feit girl era. I'm doing my hot girl walks, going to the gym, almost down twenty kilos, feeling really good.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, you look amazing.
Speaker 3: It's all we hear about is your workouts.
Speaker 4: But we love that too much.
Speaker 3: One might say, not a little bit too much.
Speaker 5: Well, no, because it's paid off because I train at Vision Visional Personal Training, Butt a personal trainer. I love my team at Vision. Wow, Okay, I'm just saying I'm paying for it. I redact that if you really want. But I got Client of.
Speaker 3: The Week, have a job, yay.
Speaker 6: Threw a photo shoot because you literally live in the wait the photo shoot.
Speaker 3: They have a photo shoot for you.
Speaker 1: They threw a photosho.
Speaker 5: I turn up to the gym and they go, Mitch, no training today, And I was like, thank God, like a sigh of relief, and they go, We're going to do We're gonna do a photo shoot. We've chosen you out of all of the people that train at this gym as client of the week. So you get on that tready boy, you run and we're going to take some photos.
Speaker 4: What is client in the week and tailor? What have you had to have done to win that accolade?
Speaker 1: Eat the most chicken, rest and brown wrist.
Speaker 6: It was really a single carbohydrate, not one cub just water and chicken.
Speaker 4: So what did the shoot like? How did that go down?
Speaker 3: What they look like?
Speaker 5: It was a full photo shoot just with an iPhone and they go, We'll just get you in the middle of the gym and you can put your arms up and say I'm Training of the week. But I was like, no, I want to be on a treadmill. And I had just got there and I hadn't worked out. So I got a bottle of water and sprayed it on my hair so it looked like I'd been sweating, like I was wet.
Speaker 4: You're ridiculous.
Speaker 5: And then I go, I want to stand near the punching bag so people think I'm strong and I box. So I stood near the punching bags and I did a whole different position. I looked great. I was really happy with the photos. I even got someone else who was doing push ups like a client to hold the ring light, and she held the ring light high, so I looked like I was glistening from sweat from above.
Speaker 1: And the photo looks really good. I'm really happy with it.
Speaker 2: That's funny you say that because we actually spoke to the gym and we got the photo.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, well, they sent us the Photo's just can we just re look at this, Laura?
Speaker 1: Have you seen the photo?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, we didn't get sent our photo. We got sent the entire shared album, which about seventy two photos you and.
Speaker 2: Can I just say you do not have a thug like bone in your body?
Speaker 4: It is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Mitch's I need to tell you guys, Mitch is standing there for this photo and he's got his legs.
Speaker 4: Apart like he's really staunch.
Speaker 3: He's got his arms crossed like he's standing in front of the boxing bag like he's a body builder. You look about twelve years old.
Speaker 4: You've got no facial hair.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right.
Speaker 6: You have an exceptional chin. That chin has I mean it has never been more chiseled.
Speaker 1: That's a defined chin alone.
Speaker 2: You do not you know what vibe I'm getting the vibe I'm getting from you. Is no one at the gymnomes I'm gay because you I haven't told them, so I have to pretend to this photo that I'm straight the gym.
Speaker 1: Do you think I am? I'm a straight man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can tell why this photo of.
Speaker 1: Sting with my arms crossed and I'm flexing my arms And.
Speaker 3: What's the facial expression you've got going on here? What were you channeling in this.
Speaker 1: Moment that I'm kind of the weak?
Speaker 6: There's this smug confidence, like you belong in some sort of monster.
Speaker 1: I think soprano.
Speaker 2: He thinks he's Rocky Balboa next to like the boxing. You do know, we're really proud of you, mins, but we are not proud of this photo. The funniest photo, Tony.
Speaker 5: Can you put this on the pickup socials? Can we put this photo up and we'll get everyone's verdict? Am I tough? Or am I a complete joke?
Speaker 3: No? You are not a joke.
Speaker 2: But if I was walking down a dark alley at night and I saw you, yeah, I would not avert my course.
Speaker 6: I would come and give you a cuddle. Do you like a little teddy bear?
Speaker 2: I would wife You're glistening face and say you lost all right.
Speaker 5: Photos on the socials Australia can be the joke kind of the week. I've worked very hard, well done if you missed it, BRIT's getting some cosmetic surgery, she announced at the start.
Speaker 3: Of the day.
Speaker 6: Brittany really wants to look like Barbie and looked where all for it