Speaker 1: It's a Christian color show.
Speaker 2: Come on Wednesday morning. Welcome to the Christian o'clor show on God, come on in party, good morning. Give him been locked out of your place? Ah?
Speaker 3: Yes, many times?
Speaker 2: How long? What's the longest for? I've been locked out once and it was for a couple of hours. I had to go around the back of the flatsos to liven years ago, just huddle down on the floor for a while. It's awful when you're there for hours and someone can't you know, before the days of mobile phones, what do people do when they were locked out? You were just locked out, you'd have to go and just live on the streets rough for a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Don't you have like a little hidden spot for a key, a spare key key safe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And amount of times I've gone to that key safe kids umble putting that spare keyback in them happened at the weekend. Yeah, and then there's a neighbor around the corner as we had to bother them with it. But yeah, before mobile phones, what do people do when they were locked out? Peop would shove up there for hours. So Jack was on his way to the station, got into the building, phone, goes some mysterious number and risis his wife on a stranger's phone. She's locked out. She was putting the recycling out. And so Jack has been the gentleman. We sent him back to go on. I didn't actually get the feeling he was going to volunteer to go back, and so I said, you need to go back and let your wife in. I think he just thought he'd led her back. At at like nine am, Jack's on the line. Now, Jack, what's the latest.
Speaker 4: I'm here. I'm just working up. I see her. She looks like she's waving her arms. You know in movies like The Castaways where they're on the beach and they see ship. She's like jumping up and waving her arms.
Speaker 2: Is it more waving telling you to reply the brakes now to that death heap of her utur in because the breaking distance is about five hundred meters before it comes to a ground.
Speaker 4: How are you? Yeah, she's good. She's so. Luna's here as well.
Speaker 2: Are you handing over the keys now?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: She's most worried that she didn't bring a mask down and that she's going to get arrested for not wearing a Yeah.
Speaker 2: We've all got mass paranoia. Now imagine that you get the fine. It's two thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: All right, we're safe, We're back home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it gets get the feet that you're going back in the house now safe. Jack's back in bed picking up tomorrow. Guys. Right, today shows off. We should have had you on someone of those elastic strings that I can just give it a yank now and when you come flying back like a bungee car back to the station, I'll just get a maybe ten years of age. She's an adult woman. Gets settled. Yeah, make a hot water bottle, get some nice glass of milk, tuck her into bed. All right, See that's good news. She's gone back to us.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Look tell the window, how amazing is it to see that it's light? So it feels like it's light for the first time this year. It wasn't like this. It wasn't like this time of the day. Yesterday doesn't feel like to me that it's always though.
Speaker 3: Now it's been like that for about a week now, and I'm noticing the other end of the day at six best.
Speaker 2: I lovelight evenings. You know that spring is going into summer. But this all changes soon. You've found a daylight saving times and all the the fath with the changing all the clocks in the house.
Speaker 3: I do like it, but it's impossible getting the kids back into routine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know becking to be it so on the show today. Then one thing I do want to talk about. Whilst Who's Calling Christian was going on, I kept having this story that was desperate to get to, but then the Clackson will go off and we had to interview someone. It meant that for two and off weeks I've been sat in a story which I'm very interested about, and I know you guys would as well. In Egypt, they've discovered twenty seven unopen and I previously undiscovered twenty seven sarcophago. Now we all know what the sarcopha, guys, is, an ancient stone coffin, and they don't know whether to open them up. Are you familiar with the store? What happened when they did us back in the fifties in nineteen fifty two when Howard Carter back my Lord Carnarvan opened up the tomb of Toot and camun Oh.
Speaker 3: And destroyed it. Didn't it like ruined it.
Speaker 2: No, everyone involved in that died.
Speaker 3: Oh the curse, Yes, the curse.
Speaker 2: Seriously, Lord Canarvi and who flew over two wanted to be there. He backed it all. He was an amateur egyptologist. He'd given all Howard Carto was an archaeologist like an Indiana Jones, money to finance it. He wanted to be there when they opened it all, to see it all. And I think there was a whole team of people. Within a year or two they all met these strange, bizarre, grisly deaths. And when Lord Carnarvan himself was the man that came up with the idea to find the toton come ins coffin his toomb, he came up with the original idea when he died about nine months later back in London. The story is. I love this story and I want it to be true. The story is that all the street lights of London went out for a couple of seconds. Return come. That wasn't said that the streets alone. I just added that. But anyway, I'm desperate to find it more. If you're listening to me right now, Department of Tourism in Egypt, do not open do not open those coffins. They're like two and a half thousand years old. They're all nominal, is perfectly preserved. All the artifacts, religious artifacts and documents that are in there as well. The other thing I want to talk about is nineteen eighty nine. That's the wonder year. Today, we just played a song from nineteen eighty nine Madonna, like a Prayer. Do you remember the video?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's my favorite Madonna song, is it? Loved it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I remember the video more than the song actually, And I remember all the controversy with the video because it used all the religious stuff, sweeping Christ and all that in the cross and the crucifix and that. So we're taking you back from the Wonder Year to nineteen eighty nine after seven o'clock this morning, asking you what is nineteen eighty nine mean to you? What were you up to? Then the other thing is locked out. If you've got a story about being locked out. Jack got to the radio station this morning. His wife calls him on an unknown phone. She's accidentally locked herself out, putting the bins out. You know that panic when you know it's bin dai. They're in this temporaryccommodation at the moment, so still not sing tin to wants the right Bin Dai and Bin night to get it all out. So she panics this morning because nothing worse than hearing that Laurie turn up. By the time you go down there, they're gone. They're long gone. They're so quick with that grabbing arm that comes out. Now they're done in seconds. It's like a Formula one race. It just goes hurtling by have you been locked? So she got locked out, so she had to call Jack. So Jack's gone back to let his wife back in and right now he's settling it down. Whatever that means. What's the only morning version of Afternoon Tonight? Oh no, that's what's going on there right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is Christian Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Podcast as always doing the show with Jack Posters now never straightforward that he came into the station then left almost immediately because his wife got locked out at five five am, putting the recycling out, because that's what you want from a neighbor, you know, recycling the noises of all the rubbish, isn't it. It's not the normal kind of refuse that's silent, is it. They're recycling. It's the clanking of all the boot, especially all the booze bottles at the moment, and it's all the glass jars and all that. Especially with hipsters, they recycle a lot. You know's a lot of there's a lot of hemp and packaging going on. And I like that denim looms and that from the little looms they make. So I believe hopefully by now he's shooting as he's eating that and stopping at a coffee shop right now to drive through. He should be very close to this radio station. How far away are Jack?
Speaker 4: I'm very close. I'm I'm less than five minutes away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the standard time for an uber driver. Five minutes away. They're never more than five minutes away? Drivers are there? That could mean anything?
Speaker 4: No, trust me, I've been in the car.
Speaker 5: I heard all about suit and Carmen and Lord Carnarvan and attention.
Speaker 2: Hey, what do you reckon? They should do? Is those sarcopha guy? Twenty five of them? Jack, don't open them.
Speaker 4: I wanted to call. I wish I was there so I could call BS on the whole curse?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Howard Carter? Okay, he was, he was the archaelogist. Have found it dine within nine months. Lord Carnarvan died exactly four weeks after him. The street lights of London went out for a couple of seconds to encourage.
Speaker 6: Mar to London. Now that's the part where I questioned.
Speaker 2: Tell you every single street light in London went out. That's the power of what's in those sarcopha guy, which is the blawal of sarcophagus.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm almost here. I'm around the corner, literally around the corner.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. Let's play a little game now with me and Patsy. First, want to play guess what I spy? Classic card game? Something in that death trap of a yuke. Think you play I spy, Pats and Armor, Try and guess.
Speaker 6: I spy with my little eye something beginning with.
Speaker 2: Tea tape you go first, and Pats, sure, you just go first.
Speaker 3: Tape like electrical tape.
Speaker 7: No tears, no tears.
Speaker 5: Tomahawk.
Speaker 2: Tomahawk in there. Think it through an illegal weapon for anyone to be carrying around in a ute. Why would he have a we heard the other day took a pinch bar to his God's possibly a tomahawk to try and do some gardening. Do the border to your head? Is it?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 2: Trainers, I'll give you a quote.
Speaker 4: Sorry, it's outside. It's something I fight outside the car.
Speaker 2: You've always got to say that it's our internal external. You can't go you go outside after a couple of rounds of internal. You always go inside first and outside.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I've not played it a long time.
Speaker 2: Get back it start again, right with a new object in the car.
Speaker 6: In the car, I fight with my little eye, something beginning with hey.
Speaker 3: Oh pe um potato peeler. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I actually feel like just stopping the show at the news at half six. I'm here, No go home, go home. You can't even get the game of I spy right, Phaps thinks you may have a tomahawk or a potato pelia and you can't. Is it Pepe? Is he throwing out your pats?
Speaker 6: Get permis.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's back in the studio where he belongs.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys for giving me that chance to right miss the first half hour.
Speaker 2: Well tell me this right. You laughed at me because in my phone I have a regular diary reminder that on our Tuesday night six pm, put the bins out yep, right, and you thought that was boring.
Speaker 5: This is I do need it? Yeah, he's all the stress.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, every day you look at that guy in the street who's looking nervously at the other leaders in the street following their lead about what day bin is it? Is it tomorrow? Is it today? What color bins? As well? So lot going normal with all those bins in all the different colored leads.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you the good news though, about and my wife getting locked outside and having to go back and give her the keys. We got the recycling in before the truck came well done.
Speaker 2: I mean that's the biggest wing, isn't it. Otherwise? Is it fortnightly where you are as well?
Speaker 5: No recyclings every week in fitz Roy, as you said, the hipsters have recycled all the time.
Speaker 2: We should do the thumbugs all there in Fitzroy. Wow, No, we're every two weeks. Same And I still have to cram it into the neighbors at nighttime as all those extra empties and mister Mayonnaise, mayonnaise.
Speaker 5: You still get milk with the glass bottles, all.
Speaker 2: That kombucha I have on a Friday and Saturday night. You know, it's all that kind of stuff. All right, Then once a week we do a thing called what are you up to right now? While it's imagine that we are peering through the speakers and we can see exactly what you're up to right now. I did think of a non creepy way to say that. But imagine we take a polaroid camera all over Melbourne, all over Australia wherever you listen to us right now, and indeed all over the world on the old iHeart mega platform. What are you doing right now? Whatever that is, call us up and tell us just just freeze. It doesn't need to be funny or interesting to tell us the truth. What are you doing right now? That's all we want to know the answer to.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're asking what are you up to right now? That's it, nothing else to simply what are you genuinely up to right now? Good morning to bus driver Craig. Craig's on his bus right now. He's heading from box Hill Station towards Altona. I'm pretty sure off the top of my head that bus route is the nine oh three.
Speaker 5: He's been in Melbourne long enough he know it's the bus room.
Speaker 2: Test me, test me on any bus routes, and I know I'll get it. Nine times out of ten. I get those bus routes right. All right, let's go to who we got here. Marie, Good morning, Marie.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Christian, Good morning, guys. I'm watching the sunrise up on the hill near my home. Got up early and decided that I've just come up and I've been here an hour or so, just watching a beautiful, beautiful beginning to a beautiful day, just like you were all saying before. I love that the sun is coming up earlier and just gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a it's a special part of the day because most people are in bed or slowly starting the day, aren't they opening up like a flower or something. But when you actually do witness of sunrise, it's an amazing thing to see and take in, isn't it.
Speaker 8: It's beautiful.
Speaker 9: Yeah, just beautiful with a lot of dark clouds at first. That took a while to get in above them. Claud's all gone. It's just picturess got all the country around me, and so just saying it, all the trees, all the hills, just beautiful.
Speaker 2: When the town's clear as well. When it comes through and it's like it's burning all thes you've got a hell of a few. If you can see all the country around you, I mean a amazing there.
Speaker 5: Can you see us? I'm waving at the window now.
Speaker 10: All the way down to the city.
Speaker 9: Yes, I can see you waving.
Speaker 2: You see that lovely smug around us as well?
Speaker 9: Well, yes, there is. The city is in smog today for that Jack's.
Speaker 2: Twenty minute trip and that you out.
Speaker 9: At least you got the right bins out, so that's good.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's good for everyone today.
Speaker 10: Okay, thank you very That son's going to say, is it out?
Speaker 2: It's embarrassing when car is rushing Michelle, good morning, Good morning, Christian. Hello, hello Michelle. How are you this morning? Mate? You well you're on the roads.
Speaker 10: Ye, I'm good. I'm off to work diving from Willidale to Dandy South. Just sit in a huge office that normally houses about seventy people. Currently there's six of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like us here. It's normally we have all the sales people here and it's you know, crammed with people like feeling in crates basically made to sold adverts on this station it's just us lot. It's strange. It's like a deserted space station, isn't it, Michelle.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it is a bit weich where they are films right out so we don't have to sitit our desks with a face mask on.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 10: First time we're surviving. It's a bit sometimes a bit depressing, but must of the time it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Well, when you think every want to go back to work next year, the rest of offers come back in.
Speaker 10: Well, I've moved during coronavirus. I was in my own office and they decided to move me to a different deparbit So now I'm sitting in an open space that normally states about twelve people. So I'm not looking forward to it because I've had my own office for thirty years.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you know I can't stand open offices. I say, put up walls high behind walls. I'm a big fan of wols, runny walls.
Speaker 10: With a little tiny walk. Yet I've got to I've got so little space Sigma Furnituri. But luckily I've got a desk to raises to get into the back of my cabin.
Speaker 2: Has anyone else during the floor plan I reckon I could find if I walked to that building. I know where you are, Michelle.
Speaker 5: How much furniture do you have this?
Speaker 10: I've got a desk, a credentza and I sets. I'm so much.
Speaker 2: Michelle. This is amazing, Michelle. I'm going to try and I'm going to hire a carpet to to build you a small kind of office around you.
Speaker 10: Hi Will in the building industry. You think that could make that, wouldn't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something to builds you like a small cabby house or a frame that can just be put over you and you can have your own mini office within the office, like a little in the middle of the office where Michelle sits that condenser. All right, nobody to chat to you. Michelle.
Speaker 10: Hey, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Bye bye now bye. I get the feeling we need go down to another floor there that blesser love Michelle. Steve, good morning, Hey guys. I'm good Steve, and I hope you're well too.
Speaker 11: Oh I'm very well, thank you.
Speaker 2: And what do you up to right now, Steve?
Speaker 11: I'm on North Melbourne store. Someone Will way up to work up in Melton up to wood Glow Shopping Center. Mister Minette top and while we'll make the miss this Jack, No, maybe you should come up get his butt up there and get his miss the keys.
Speaker 2: Do you know what we can do a daily feature called Jack get your butt somewhere. There's many places he needs to get us. But I love those mister minutes. By the way, Steve, they're great the original combination business, aren't they. You know it started out with the kind of shoe repairs. Then it's the key cutting, engraving billion trophies. You do it all there there, We sure do all right, Steve, good to chat to take care of a good day, buddy.
Speaker 11: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Podcast later on this morning, we're going to be I'm looking for your stories about car pranks and obviously don't mean big serious accents, but those pranks and dings where your first reaction is the admin. This happened to me yesterday. So I was waiting for my coffee. Just right on the corner of me here cheeky monkey and Richmond and I just stood there innocently waiting for my coffee. Saw a guy, Patsy. You'll love this general. A while ago you got very our rate lot the people backed you up as well. People who were reverse into parking spots. Yeah, this clown reverses way too quickly, unnecessarily, right into a parking spot. There three empty base. He just signs to nudder, nuzzle up and spoon my beautiful car, smashes the wing mirror off and stoves in the door.
Speaker 5: Terrible in your car?
Speaker 2: Yes, and do you know what my reaction was? Oh the admins.
Speaker 5: Finding your details?
Speaker 2: Sorry at the moment, wasn't about the car. I'm not in it. No one's turned up. Oh the admin even when he goes I need this right now? Oh no, the admin, the phone calls. I'm on hold, have put out a form. What's this incident number? What time of day was it? Are there witnesses? You know what? I just set in five. I don't worry about it. Drive on.
Speaker 3: Did he stop? And ladies, dtails?
Speaker 2: He's one of jack Slot you know, beat shorts, no shoes, one of that brigade. Just got out of bed, no one. He needed his coffee.
Speaker 5: Ah, dude, how.
Speaker 2: He goes at this?
Speaker 5: How did I do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Actually, don't try not reverse you to a park anyway. Let's go back to the Wonder year. First of all, after eighty, lots more and then stories about car pranks. This is going straight to the pool.
Speaker 1: Are you telling me that you built a time machine? How of a Garian?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what any boss who sex anyone?
Speaker 5: But not turning up the dyers above?
Speaker 2: I take some bears teeth Wonder Year? All right, this week the Wonder Year. We're going back to nineteen eighty nine, the Wonder Year. As we go back to onement of the year, play some of the music, we talk about the movies and TV shows at around then we do a one second winner. Before that, though, we ask each other what were we doing in nineteen eighty nine? Patsy, how about you? Were you sixteen seventeen?
Speaker 3: I was sixteen turning seventeen in year eleven at school and I got my first taste of radio. So I'd done work experience and I thought, wow, this is what I want to do. I want to be a journalist.
Speaker 2: So we've got some audio. Where was this record? You doing this?
Speaker 3: So this was one of my first gigs. I worked for free for like two years.
Speaker 2: So whenever credible, I mean fair Place sixteen, you're doing radio?
Speaker 3: Whenever the local journal in the bush where I lived in Wangaratta. Whenever she was away or off sick, I'd be in there, like Flynn.
Speaker 2: Were you invited or just broken?
Speaker 3: I think that was sick of me.
Speaker 5: And just to school, after school, before.
Speaker 3: School and after school whenever, every opportunity.
Speaker 2: Jack, Yeah, so you've been doing radio a long time?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh lucky Yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, so we have to listen to this. This is Patsy at sixteen doing Is it a sports bulletin?
Speaker 3: This was sport, Yes it was. It was the local sport.
Speaker 2: And what's the station called the little community station?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: No, it was the commercial one. This was This one was at Horsham, actually at three WM.
Speaker 12: All players of the homers Netball Club, you're reminded.
Speaker 2: No wait, I played of your daughter. Who is this three year old? That's not that's not a sixteen year old? This is amazing?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 5: This isn't new?
Speaker 12: All players of the Homer's Knitball Club. Your reminded, training starts tomorrow night at six pm.
Speaker 5: Shit, that sounds like a child trying to be an adult.
Speaker 2: It's not a sport. Missible you remind them what time training is?
Speaker 3: I know this was a local sport. This was the caliber of local news back then.
Speaker 12: All players of the Homer's Netball Club, you're reminded training starts tomorrow night at six pm sharp.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 12: If you've got any inquiries, you can give Joe a carn on eight. On the subject of netball, the Noradula Netball Club training convinces on Wednesday at five thirty past and new players are welcome.
Speaker 2: Awesome, it's bad. No, it's not sixteen. That's incredible. I want to hear it again. There's so much in here about ultralocal radio as well the whole details. You imagine now doing something about reminding of network two. Yeah, it's training tonight and they listen. Cool Joe. If you've got a problem or you need to know where it is.
Speaker 12: Old players of the Homers Netball Club, you're reminded training starts tomorrow night at six pm sharp.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 12: If you've got any inquiries, you can give Joe a corn on a tow O one eight one. While on the subject of netball, the Noradula Netball Club training convinces on Wednesday at five thirty past and new players are welcome.
Speaker 5: And they had about five numbers.
Speaker 2: Some of those TV numbers is five, one, three, and you got that No. One is the shortest phone number one. Obviously a quiet newsday that day. You're reminding them that it's training tomorrow. That's it tomorrow like ghosts.
Speaker 1: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Just going to interrupt the show right now to go to an urgent sports news report.
Speaker 12: Old players of the Homers Netball Club, you're reminded training starts tomorrow night at six pm sharp. Now, if you've got any inquiries, you can give Joe corn to one eight one on the subject of netballing. Noradua Netball Club training convinces on Wednesday at five thirty past and new players.
Speaker 5: Are welcomes player. Do you guys see the news that we played last year we were allowed to play again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, old a wake cold sleepy Joe up, but he's eighty two. No, no, the young lady, the ten year old doing the newsround. Dukie howse r MD on the radio? All right, So that was Patsy the other side of the world. There was me. I was, I mean year younger than Patsy and that is a vital bit of information. I was year fifteen going into sixteen, and in April when I turned sixteen, it was a it was a big day for me. On my sixteenth birthday, I got my first ever motorbike. Wow, fifty ccs, not five hundred CC's or seven hundred and fifty ccs or one thousand CC's, A fraction of that? Do you win a fraction of the speed?
Speaker 5: Do you even really call it a motorbike?
Speaker 2: It looks jays. Don't challenge my memory, don't break through in my dreams. It was a wild machine top speed of sixty k's an hour, and that you had to really get your head down on the field.
Speaker 5: That was when you're on a step down down.
Speaker 2: Hill going hill. But I love that Me and my mate all had these things. So in England, first motorbike you could get sixteen was a fifty cc motorbike and me had about five of my mates. We all had ones. I had a Honda Empty fifty. They had various ones, Suzuki and Yamahas andtuff that, and you could you could legally alter them to make them go an extra up to five k drilled holesyrill. That bike for us what we call road hogs, and that's all we were. But then I was in a junior chapter of the Harley Davidson's. You know you could get an extra five.
Speaker 3: I wasn't really, Oh, I thought you were serious.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the photo me skinny kid with the T shirt? Join just had jacket. It was a illegal market brought rip off. I could what was six year old kicking a Portum hun Gum boss T shirt? It was one my mum got from the market.
Speaker 5: Hey, you had billowy sleeves in that?
Speaker 2: I did? You were and there? Man, it was eighty nine. Billowy sleeves were the things when I was on this wild machine. Ah, I love that bike.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 2: It was other than when you first learned to cycle. That's freedom, isn't it As a young kid. It's when you first get your kind of bicycle legs getting on that motorbike. Mima, mates, we thought we were we all had we all had aviator shades cool. You know, we thought we used to ride like two or three breads, like road hogs. Look back at that photo. Now it's a child on a bike. Seriously, And the noise it made in first and second gear was like this. It was. It was deafening. On a long trip. I didn't want to be any more than half an hour. The smell coming out because I illegally adapted the exhaust. I drilled holes into the side of it because the as a rumor, this is before the internet, rumor for rumors one could you couldn't fact checked anything. Was if you drew old in the side of the exhaust, it would go quicker, dangerous, dangerous, smelly as well, all that cheboor two stroke coming up into my head. Obviously, I think that's why I've got issues today. But at sixteen, I love sixteen.
Speaker 11: To me.
Speaker 2: The only thing I really remember sixteen is I left high school. But it was all about that motorbike.
Speaker 5: They put the photo up on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Seriously, you feel like you're meeting a young Hell's Angel. I almost look dangerous. It's like Marlon Brando on the Waterfront. There's a real air of danger about this kid.
Speaker 5: There was an air of danger about that skinny kid being on a motorbike.
Speaker 1: That's Jack Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're do the ononder Year of the Moment before we get anywhere near the movies. A lot of great movies out in nineteen eighty nine. Some big TV shows debut in nineteen eighty nine as well, we'll do all the other side of the news. Big reaction moment to Patsy's first ever sports Bulletenant's see the age of sixteen and me on my wild Hog, a fifty cc first and only motorbike I've ever owned, so you could together at sixteen. In my mind this was going through the music and my headphone to my helmet. Buck. There's a photop right now on our Instagram and also Facebook home the Christian O'Connell show. You can find it. Jenny Buxton has already seen it. Christian. I've just seen the photo of sixty you on your motorbike. Were not born to be mild? Hey, Jenny? Come on? It was a wild hog.
Speaker 5: A couple of similarities to you and Rob Brydon people are making as well, and I love this. It looks like the Australian Post delivery bike.
Speaker 2: Hey, that got on to sixty k's an hour. It was a wild machine. It was a wild stallion. I'm sure it's what Springsteen was on when he wrote Born to Run. Pats You're gonna have to update that sports report from when you were sixteen in nineteen eighty nine. This one I've listened to young Patsy Oh.
Speaker 12: Players of the Homers Knitball Club, you're reminded training starts to Borrow at six pm sharp.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 12: If you've got any inquiries, you can give Joe a corn on a to O one eight one. While on the subject of netball, the Noradua Netball Club training convinces on Wednesday at five thirty past and new players are welcome.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Patty. Good morning, Christian. This is from Marty. I listened to the show every morning from Horsham, just letting you know that the Homeless Football Network Club is now extinct.
Speaker 1: No Christians, Hello, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Right now, let's go back to the movies then we're out. In nineteen eighty nine, big Batman movie, the Tim Burton take on Batman was the biggest movie of the year. So bid that Prince did the music terrible Prince song. This is this for about four minutes in yelling bat Down. So I say, lazy guitar track.
Speaker 5: I don't remember this.
Speaker 2: Terrible, not a good moment, not a great movie. Despite obviously Tim Burton's great director, Michael Keaton was Batman and it's great. Jack Nicholson as the Jokers on paper. This should have been great, and there was a big movie that year, but not a very good movie. Jack Nicholson, who's one of the greatest actors ever, chewing the scenery.
Speaker 1: Never rub another man's room?
Speaker 2: Bar It does even sound chilling? Does it? The threat of rubbing another man's room?
Speaker 5: But he was like a comedy joker when they started making him a lot darker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this was one of my favorite movies of nineteen eighty nine. Excellent. How great was Bill and Tech? Yeah, what a brilliant movie. I can't wait to see the new one as well. Keanu reason Alex Winter were only twenty two when they did this in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 7: Excellent to each other.
Speaker 8: Party on Dude, do.
Speaker 2: You remember the time traveling Van Hayle? And it had so many moments. There was this strange kind of snobbery that this wasn't as good as Wayne's World Dum The both about the kind of slackers and stuff like that. But they're both great movies. I love Ben in Ted nineteen eighty nine. They're my favorite movie of nineteen eighty nine. Did you like say anything with John kushak Oh?
Speaker 3: I loved him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a great movie Say Anything was a great teen romance movie, a really smart one. It was Cameron Crow's first ever movie before he went on to do Almost Famous or Jerry Maguire, and it's his kind of love story to him being a teenager. And John Kushak is the star of it. And there's an iconic scene, one of the those iconic scenes of the eighties where you would have seen him. If you've never seen Say Anything, you would have seen the movie where it was John Kusha and he's holding the big boombox. It's under this love interest story and he plays this Peter Gabriel songs in Your Eyes Now when I'm six When I was sixteen, this was everything to me. I idolized John Kushak. I wanted to be as cool as him. Also, he was quite a sort of interesting character. He was ringing into kickboxing. I remember there's a scene where he's having dinner with this girl friend's dad and he's saying how he doesn't want to have a corporate life. He wants to be a professional kickboxer, and he describes kickboxing as a sport of the movie, and everyone laughed him at the time. He should have invested in UFC kickboxing did become the sport of the movie. I didn't know, but this You've got You and Bianca should watch it this weekend, so I think you'd love it all right.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen it, but I can say just looking at clip from it now, you kind of look sixty on the motorbike.
Speaker 2: Kind of looks like a young stoidelies John Kushak now as well. I love John Kushak movies. There absolute priant. Can't recommend say anything enough. This was the biggest TV show in the world. At one point one billion people would watch this bay Watch. It ran not just from in the late eighties when the nineties was huge all over the world. Pamela Anderson, David Hasselhoff. This used to be on tea time in the UK every single Saturday night. Did you ever see it? Were you a fan? Patch? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was a fan, definitely. There's a couple of bossies on it, but the names don't spring to mind. Wasn't PHELPSI on it? I think PHELPSI was on it for a time. There was a couple of Australians anyway. Was he a bit later in its run?
Speaker 2: Yeah? People don't. I mean David Hassehoff who he's in a TV show. He cast a very big shadow over at at the Stars. You know it's a hofsting second mention of David Hasselhoff in nineteen eighty nine. In nineteen eighty nine, the Berlin Wall came down. Quite a few of you said, didn't Hoff sing on it? And wasn't he on the show last year for Who's Calling Christian?
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 2: He made an epic performance last year on Who's Calling Christian? In a phone call that spanned forty minutes. Right, he was in a car driving somewhere n LA and kit I think was driving it was. It sounded like a thirty eight minute phone call. It kept breaking up three times because there was a phone reception in Los Angeles, and it was story after story. He told us that story about meeting Quentin Tarantina, what the oscars in the in the toilets and embarrassing himself, And then we asked him about his performance on the fall of the live Fall of the Berlin Wall. You'll link to a really big moment in world history, not just European history, but when the wall collapsed between East and West Berlin divided for us so many years you were actually there. When are you singing on the wall? I think it collapsed under the power of your voice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was like, I haven't looking bolt. They called me on the phone, they said, would you sing on New Year's even I said I can sing on.
Speaker 8: The wall.
Speaker 7: Though, And I said, they're never, ever, ever, ever going to say yes. And they called me back and they said, well, it looks like you're singing here on the wall.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, this is.
Speaker 2: Him actually singing live on the wall. He still had the voice last year. He's still got what a song? You know? Maybe when other hop had a solo career. He was most successful in Germany. Make of that what you want? I'm not saying huge and Jermy so bigame not a German guy or German singer to actually sing on the fold of the burning wall and American from Bainwatch at night Rider David Hasselhoff, All right, coming up next, there we go to nineteen eighty nine, testing your knowledge of that all the big hits in the One Second Winner.
Speaker 1: Christian i'connell Christian o'connells.
Speaker 2: Show podcast, Today's One Second Winner. You're ready to go back to nineteen eighty nine? You ready all right, so well one second winner, we play some one second clips to Jack and Pats and I've got one for you guys to try and guess as well. Here's the first one.
Speaker 3: For you guys, if I could turn back time share, Well.
Speaker 2: Done, Pats straight in your big shirt fan, Patsy.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not really, but I remember that clip on the navy ship and she was wearing a shoelae.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right. Yeah, was she sitting astride that big cannon or something? As well? What song is this? Come on? You should get You should get this now, You should get this now now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, can we hear it again?
Speaker 1: M hmmmm?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 9: This is.
Speaker 5: Remember last week?
Speaker 2: Yes, all the way from Harland from a line from a Hashka cafe. I think yes, Milli Vanilli. We spoke to someone who's called in Christian or is it.
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: In nineteen eighteen nine? This should be an easy one for one of you. Have you been paying attention this morning?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Like a prayer and Madonna on fire today?
Speaker 2: What's happened? Normally you're steaming through this genre. It doesn't normally stop Jack winning when it comes to all right this song?
Speaker 3: Oh bet Middler win beneath my weng on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we believe my wings?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I thought you'd get.
Speaker 5: What movies from Beaches? Sad at.
Speaker 8: Terrible?
Speaker 2: Do you not like Beaches? I thought all women like Reaches?
Speaker 3: Just depressing?
Speaker 2: All right, okay, all right, Jack, you should get Come on. I can't see pantsy getting this. This is your wheelhouse. There's a hipster on the show. Disappoint if you don't know this awesome tune.
Speaker 3: Oh the things that make you go mmm? But who sung it? Things that make Is it that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: I think it's funky carmina.
Speaker 2: No, you're in the right kind of genre, though, Jack. One more guess, Jackie boy? Is it u? I'll give you a limit. You're in the right You're really cold, so warm? Come on, fat so let's bust a move. It's young seed because its terrible that so one just busted the move. This took a great song from nineteen eighty nine? What's the other one? He had no how as well? Was putting too? All right? One second winner for you, dear listener. What song is this from nineteen eighty nine? Huge song? We played a lot on this radio station. Let's go to Live's Good morning to Andrea morning.
Speaker 8: I think it's barking by ton Lock.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not wilding my tone. Look it's not that nice guest though, Almost there, Andrea tough light, I have a nice day.
Speaker 8: Good bye, Scott.
Speaker 2: What do you think it is?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: Are you gonna gos? I think it's loving it elevator Erosmith.
Speaker 2: Wow, darn well, don't make good skills, tough one. I guess this morning. We'll sort you out in the brie. Scott, well done. You're the one second winder.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So yesterday at ten fifty five am. The only reason I another time is because it's going to be an insurance claim. Someone reversed into my car here in Richmond. If you've ever been to Richmond, you might know there's a great little coffee place. We used to go for breakfast when we could do Cheeky Monkey. It's kind of like it feels like a meeting room for the Tigers. Amount of times we've seen some of the players there, the.
Speaker 5: Coaches and the Melbourne Storm as well.
Speaker 2: Of course we've seen so many legends in there. But it's a great little place you can do pick up coffee at the moment and so yesterday, after finishing here, I was just waiting for my coffee. Part of the car. There were three empty bays next to mine. Okay, it's five to eleven, it's pretty quiet, no one should be out and about. And this guy just, you know, someone's just going too fast. Everything's just a bit too caffeinated, or maybe are not caffeinated for this guy. And he does something Patsy absolute despises. He verses into the parking base, ignores the two empty ones that are all away from mine, right close to mine, but way too close. He's going in far too quick. He's got the angle wrong, you know. You see it happening so much, it's gonna hit, he's gonna hear. And then it's the and then the car just comes to a juttering holt, you know. And there's a couple of seconds where he doesn't get out, you know, And I go run for the car and the wing mirror is ripped off completely that there's exposed electrics to mirror smashed. The door's been stoved in as well on the passenger side. And my initial reaction, I had to be honest, it's ah no, the admin, the phone call, the form filling the Oh god, the photos exchanging details. I just want to get my coffee. I just come in for a coffee and get out of here. I'm on my way. This is this is gonna be something which we're going off for weeks now, won't it. You know, I'm gonna work out it's going to repair it that I take it. And I thought, you know, the drop down process in my head was like, that's repair in lockdown. It's gonna take weeks. Oh no, I'm off. Next week, I'm gonna be trapped again like Colonel Abraham's in the house. The kids are off.
Speaker 5: I'm off.
Speaker 2: I've got no escape in the car.
Speaker 5: And can't they make you get second quotes as well? So somewhere it's going to cost this match. Yeh, go get a second opinion for us.
Speaker 2: Even as he got out, I think you're still mumbling the adme and then he goes, oh dude, he's on a jacks brigade, no shoes, beat shorts. And he goes, oh dude, I no know how I did that. And I'm like, no, it's empty space here and here. Why do you want to spoon my car? He's too laid down. That's your name and we're all that and blessed him. He was a nice guy. It was hugely apologetic. But I'm sure there are stories out there about people who have had car pranks, and I don't obviously mean serious car actions, but I know it's a very good friend of mine and his wife sadly passed away and he didn't date. He don't want to find another partner for about five years until one day he was a murder squad detective. He's undercover on the case. He's following someone who they're meant to be following and then arrest as soon as he gets home. But this suspect is going to a supermarket. But he's a detective, so he's leading this whole sort of sting operation. Goes into car and obviously he's watching someone who is possibly a murderer, so he's all eyes on that. Goodness knows what people will, what goes through their minds when they've got a concentral that he doesn't see a lady, you know, firsty, he just like smash right, and he you know, just I'm going to adman. He's saying, I just aspect my case. He has to red lead has just his someone ca so other people have to pick up the tail or whatever they got they called it. So he has to get out exchange, gets his warrant card out and says he's an undercover police officer, and they swap details. Anyway, it all gets sorted out, and then he feels bad about it, but he also kind of fancied the lady. It's the same age to him, middle aged, sort of in their fifties. And he pops down with a bunch of flowers and after to say a couple days, they say I'm sorry, and she invites me for a cup of tea. They start getting talking stuff like that. They started the date. They got married a year later.
Speaker 5: Well lovely ind yeah, she was.
Speaker 2: She'd recently got divorced at a terrible bit of break up, her husband a cheating on her and he was still grieving. But he met this lovely lady. I think he married now about eight years, really happy together, but he had I was the wedding. He had the best speech about how they met. How could you not if you ran into a lady's car and then your police on a murder operations thing stopped to get details and then creepily go around a couple of days later with a bunch of flowers checking in on her, but also ask her out on the date. So, has anyone got any car stories? Then about car pranks?
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast took them out.
Speaker 2: Your stories about car pranks, Patsy, You ever dented someone's car?
Speaker 3: Have I ever? I was backing out, Yes, I was reversing and I actually backed into my husband's bosses car and I panicked. You know how you hear people they panic and they drive off and you think, how could you possibly do that?
Speaker 8: But I did.
Speaker 3: I panicked because I knew it.
Speaker 2: I just can't do that. I know that.
Speaker 3: And then, you know, the funny thing is he well, no, it's not funny.
Speaker 5: He saw it.
Speaker 3: But that was your selfless.
Speaker 2: You just said right now, he saw it.
Speaker 5: He saw it.
Speaker 3: And then Chris came home and he said, hey, did something happen today when you came to drop that off to me? And I said, oh, I might have backed him too, Russell's car. Anyway, it was like just a little tap. It was like a love tap, and it was like boss a love tap. It was minor, it felt massive, but he I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure you got out to check it was mine was gunning it out there.
Speaker 5: You can see in the review mirror as you were gunning it off.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I paid for no hard feelings. He was very very good about it, very gracious.
Speaker 2: And Chris left that drop that day got he's really good about It's fine, Jackie boy. Have you ever been prank somebody?
Speaker 5: I haven't praying somebody, but someone prayed me when I was driving my mum's car. And I guess I'm always trying to be nice and like not have any issues with people. So I was like, ah, look it doesn't matter, don't worry.
Speaker 2: Abo details lot of said a lot of.
Speaker 5: There was only a little bit of the front, like the number plate was scrunched up, and then a bit of the front bumper bar was broken.
Speaker 2: It has quite a love it, so it's not it's not road working and you and I.
Speaker 5: Hate how Oh look we all make mistakes, and look, don't worry. Don't do it again. So I took it home, dropped off to mum and I said I had the number plates a little bit bent, and she went out and she did you get the people's detail because this is like, there's real damage here. It stayed on that We had that car for another ten years and it stayed.
Speaker 2: Scar to it. All right, let's get some of your story. So we got here Colin, good morning, Yeah, Christian, how are you? I'm good Colin, welcome to the show and car praying. What's your story?
Speaker 6: So I was working as a motibike courier.
Speaker 13: I was coming down Kingsway Avenue down just where there's the Harry Jackson, the Merstades dealership down there. Anyway, traffic was all banked up.
Speaker 2: I was laying.
Speaker 13: I was going between the t I think I was laying splitting. Anyway, A guy came out of Mercedes dealership.
Speaker 6: He was fat.
Speaker 13: He was blocking the lane. I couldn't go between the vehicles. So long story, short is I try to get around in traffic sard moving, which pushed me onto his car on his bonnet and dragged the bike across his bonnet, so that a fair bit of dammage show. It was all no speed. No one got hurt. But then when we got a car with dropping retails, I said, oh, it's a really nice car. How long you had it bought? As I brought it five busy, I just left the deal.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, you're obviously okay in this story, you didn't hurt yourself, did you na?
Speaker 13: Not a scratch?
Speaker 2: It was all no speed. So he's just pulling out of the dealership with his brand new Mercedes. He doesn't even get it onto the King's Way. He's putting out yep. So I did reverse it back up and go can you repair this?
Speaker 5: I didn't notice when I bought it, but there's all these marks.
Speaker 2: And there's a there's a guy attached in the front of it.
Speaker 13: He was surprised, really look about it. Wow, yelling and dreaming.
Speaker 2: He was calm, all right, Colin, great, cool, Thank you very much, mate, Stay safe, Uh, catcha mick, good morning.
Speaker 8: More than Christian and go how are you all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're all good, Mick, and welcome aboard. What's your story.
Speaker 8: My uncle had a collision with a piano.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is amazing, something of Lauren and hardy.
Speaker 8: Yes, it fell off the back of a truck in front of him and caused HI would smash into it, and he used to recollect it made exactly the sort of noise you would expect when a car hit a piano.
Speaker 2: And their big old sorrid things as well, aren't they pianos.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well it wasn't upright and when he finished. But the funny part of it was, during the course of the proceedings of getting insurance come through, every person that probably seen this care this playing form called him up to start away from Second Touch Insurance Company. We're just yes, I hit a piano.
Speaker 7: Christian i'connell The Christian o'connells Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, then, now, what's more Today's time waster. Great price for one of you best in show with the best time wester gets a one hundred and fifty dollars ouncer to get some great vinyl at Discrepancy Records. You've got over seventy thousand LPs available Google Discrepancy Records, brilliant place online. All right, Today's time waster is change a letter, just one letter, ruin a song. By just changing one letter, song can have a different meaning like fridge over troubled water, Silver, thank you, I put a smell on you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's gonna be a lot of these type part based ones, aren't they?
Speaker 2: Silver plus Silver plus This Donkey's Gone to Heaven Silver, Purple Vane bronze and baby Shart Market I Mature Goal Market, Thank you, thank you, thank you, change a letter ruin us song.
Speaker 5: If I'm going badly, I'm going to go break out the fart ones. Otherwise I'm going to try and play more highbrow sure fordless highbrown working class men. Oh, don't make men go out and work. You should be rested.
Speaker 2: It's so highbrow. And then yeah bronze.
Speaker 5: Mm okay, what's going on? I'm just choosing which ones? Oh okay, yeah, the least stinkiest. Next time, do you the song monkey Town? Won't you take me to monkey Town? Detail?
Speaker 3: Changing more than one letter?
Speaker 5: Okay technically yeah, but actually you're right.
Speaker 2: You're smarter than me, Patsy.
Speaker 5: Can you look at the a spelt monkey m.
Speaker 3: U n K one still doesn't know what's the mark for that one?
Speaker 5: Bronze Bronze miners under the fridge.
Speaker 2: And it's either fridge one in there as well, fridge up into the water is change the letter of a song? I'll give you silver. It's what you gave mine. That's fair enough. Their fridge actually young up grade enough. That's a gold, all right, that's that's the gold.
Speaker 5: Have you got any more five for your ride to farty?
Speaker 2: Right? Okay? Yes, okay, we're done. You can have gold for that as well.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while, i'll get an email one of those. You'll all, you probably don't get them. I've had, like you will, have had them over the years. Maybe not. They normally come to people like me or the producers. But one of those where you're like, okay, yeah, stand out there, still going to get these. They're never going to not be there. You know. It's someone who's not happy with the show and demanding a formal less of apology from you Pats and you Jack. This is what Stone normally.
Speaker 5: It's all I only give about ten percent of the show, so I'm not responsible for everything.
Speaker 2: I think he'd been a bit. I demand a formal apology for that. All right, let's give away then some vinyl thanks to discrepancy records. Change a letter, ruin a song. It's come from Sue the boss. By the way, I recognize a hot.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: Whad he? How's that alphabet game? All right? Knock knock knocking on Kevin's door. You haven't changed the letter, You've changed a lot. There's just a Kiva store. But funny silver Plus. I like the idea of knocking on Kevin's store David well done, Dancing with my shelf Silver plus Today's Time, which then change a letter, ruin a song. That song Caine filling me softly instead of killing me softly.
Speaker 5: Don't it sounds a bit silly? Silver?
Speaker 2: Oh God, and you hate Silius, don't you, Jake yet?
Speaker 5: So sad?
Speaker 7: Serious?
Speaker 2: Time scared now is because we head Master's office at who let the bogs out?
Speaker 5: Oh that's a gold unfortunately the front runner.
Speaker 2: We don't need another zero bronze. When doves fry gold, I mean you're ruining the song, you're changing. That's Karen well done. Uh, I have a Tyler Gold that's very smart, very good. That's from Jute Crime your Liver Silver plus sandal in the Wind Silver, Ashley under pressure.
Speaker 5: Two letters changed, I think, Oh I won lit, but I beg your pardon Gold plus for my Sylinus.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's what mother your pong instead of your song Bronze, Johnny well done. She's got the book silver Water Poo Bronze. Wherever I lay my cat, that's my home. That's good Gold chunder struck Silver, Crocodile Sock silver plus Love Hell and John want's here your bong.
Speaker 5: That's a gold plus.
Speaker 2: I want to break Fred instead of free. That's good gold. I'm Carlos Sultanas of Swing Distraits, Gold Ris and Born to None Silver. Who is getting the voucher for discrepancy records? Uh?
Speaker 5: Your ball?
Speaker 2: Well done?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows the most powerful broadcaster in all of Australia is Petrina Jones. But when you see this majestic lady bowed down by some star sign, she's just read in the Herald's sign. She literally in that song just went, oh no, my star signed today is a nightmare and it is so tough.
Speaker 5: It's poignant.
Speaker 2: It's poignant. And then get some scissors out of her handbag and starts cutting out perfectly her star sign to file for apparent motivation and inspiration.
Speaker 3: Oscar Kaine is I love his stars today? A recent experience has called for you to Cancerrian to demonstrate your bravery. You're much more courageous and fearless than you realize and many of the people this is so poignant in my life right now, but you can apply that to anyone.
Speaker 2: So broad I'm going to call the insurance company eleven, brave and get me a higher card.
Speaker 5: Who do you have to be brave against patsy life in general?
Speaker 2: I mean I thought he the picts are big fight with the world, But you're actually going to take.
Speaker 5: Generally Scorpio scorpio.
Speaker 3: They tell us that it's not good to let our imaginations run away with us, and that may be so, but surely it's better than allowing it to run away without us. That doesn't make sense. Your creative thought processes are always valuable.
Speaker 2: But today school report where they don't know what to say, they.
Speaker 3: Will enable you to deal with a challenge Bianca getting run out, locked out.
Speaker 5: Of the house.
Speaker 2: There you go, don't bother with mine. Make sure the guy talking about ground.
Speaker 3: What makes a great leader is self confidence, the ability to make autonomous decisions, and an unwillingness to yes. Or is it having the courage to acknowledge and learn from mistakes, to see different opinions and fine middle ground? Wow, you will be very nice to your two co hosts today.
Speaker 2: Oscar Caina Every years is so good? All right, Tyler, Today's show is born Timmy mild Stall. Comments coming through from Instagram and Facebook. Photo of We're talking about nineteen eighty nine, Tonight, Tonight Today on the Wonder Year, and there's a photo of me as a six year old on my motorbike in Averted commerce. It's a fifty cc Motibi to sixty k's an hour. Jack Nathan says, BMX band it's two the upgrade. John Hynes says, but all the local ladies were queuing up for a ct. You can have a look at it now. You can see it on Instagram, on Facebook, look for The Christian O'Connell Show
Speaker 1: A Christian O'Connell show podcast