Speaker 1: iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart.
Speaker 1: App Got anything good? Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast Now.
Speaker 2: Alex Cullen, who used to be with Carl in the mornings on Channel nine part today. Then I had a little, a little whoopsie to anyone in this game.
Speaker 1: Then he found a new home on breakfast radio. Poor guy.
Speaker 2: You know, it can happen to any of us there, but for the grace of God, it's every it's every daytime sports and news anchor's nightmare that you end up having to say.
Speaker 1: It's great to be going back to radio.
Speaker 2: It's lovely be back at the bottom of the total pole that I climbed up so hard.
Speaker 1: I was under a bridge, homeless for cash.
Speaker 2: That's where I met him, and I said, let me clean you up, young man and get you into breakfast radio. But a great thing has happened Channel seven. He's back on his screens this afternoon. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Speaker 1: This is great. So you're part of winning rvos.
Speaker 3: Winning AVOs, bring it on. Yes, So we were rehearsing yesterday. So I'm going to be at the top of the air one, two, and three giving you some news updates from seven News, and then we're going to be leading into each game show. So blankety blank among those games shows.
Speaker 2: God, I used to love blankety blank one of the biggest game shows in the UK. It was huge, basically complete the slogan, oh right, Mike grand from Nantucket and then you'd have to put something else on.
Speaker 1: There, right that does sound fun? Yeah? No, no, it used to be absolutely huge. So is out here now blankety blank? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's going to feature in the early afternoon on seven and then I'm going to give you the chance, those wonderful viewers at home to win as well. What so go to seven years dot com on the news forward slash winning AVOs Yeah, at the end of the news So we're going to have a bit of serious stuff and a bit of fun stuff to finish.
Speaker 1: What's out mate? Starting shade on you? What are you giving away?
Speaker 3: I'm a poor man's game show host. Really, I'm sort of knowing.
Speaker 1: So I tell you what, I tell you what. Who's going to be buying lunch for the team this week? The poorest man in TV now the richest man, Kingmaker Steady. So much money in his bank account with two Sundays, He's giving.
Speaker 2: It away then be checked otherwise he gets taxed his accountance. Time to do this Channel seven, don't he's doing it winning, winning annexes money, that's what.
Speaker 1: So how was your weekend?
Speaker 3: What you want to Oh my goodness, Bonnie sent me on another Facebook marketplace adventure Saturday morning?
Speaker 1: So what were you buying?
Speaker 3: Some and dous pots French and doos pots from a guy in Brighton.
Speaker 1: He's obviously upgrading to La crusade.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he was said to nice guy though, but it was such a panic that morning. Of course I didn't get the money out beforehand, the day before. I had to get the money that morning.
Speaker 1: Isn't it a stress now?
Speaker 2: Trying to sign, trying to find a bank that will let you in, then trying to find a cash machine that isn't smearing graffiti or excrements.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness. And so I'm looking at this cash machine. It's only letting me get out a certain amount, it says, my cash low.
Speaker 1: It's a first world problem. From two jobs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't kept telling me I can't get fifty k out.
Speaker 1: It was not that lit telling you. So I'm stress. Oh my god, it.
Speaker 2: Won't let me get out Mega Bucks.
Speaker 1: Did you know who? I am? Back on TV at last?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah. So then I go to another place. I go to a servo. No, I've exceeded the limit there as well.
Speaker 2: What about when you have to go to that one in the fight shop and it's like follow way if you want your money, it's next to twenty two dollars feet ink shop is so weird.
Speaker 1: There's nothing in them. They're completely empty except an etym and then just like blank shell.
Speaker 3: The problem was CommBank were doing maintenance on their services so you couldn't get It was a problem across the board on Saturday month.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that you've you've got form here, but whenever we hear about Facebook marketplace, you've convenience when not the right amount. Now you're blaming combank and it won't give you enough money.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what happened. You're not going to believe in this, so I called Bonnie. I'm like Bonnie, I can't get all the money out. I can only get half of the total. What am I going to do? So she gets onto the guy in Brighton and he's like, don't worry, give me the cash, give me what you've got and give me the rest later when Combank is sorted out there, it's.
Speaker 1: Problems actually very honorable.
Speaker 3: Isn't that honorable? But I wanted to prove to him that there, in fact was a problem with combat, so I didn't want to think I was sure changing him again. Buddy, you know, buddy.
Speaker 2: It's not winning VOS the guy around there for winning vow Combank.
Speaker 1: Would you see that guy not able to give you a hundred place? Give me thousands away? Chancer?
Speaker 3: Fine, cheap pants, he was said, tone guy, and Buddy like setting the news article just to prove.
Speaker 2: To him.
Speaker 1: Problem with come back because my wife would do that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Dave, I'm so sorry about that.
Speaker 1: He was so trusted. Did you go back with the money?
Speaker 3: I did, so I went there with half the cash and he was like, okay with that. He helped me move the pots into the car.
Speaker 2: They only just got weak hands or something. No, probably saw some sort of lightweight from TV. All right, princess, let me hand you. And then one of these is a prime Pami.
Speaker 1: TV. See you know, I've just had the manicured and pedicure. What's my hands? What's my model hands?
Speaker 3: But he was loving and so he said, just give me the money back via pay ID when Combank sorts out the problem. So he was very trusting, very trusting, which was nice. But I just didn't want him to think that I was short changing yet another Facebook.
Speaker 2: And listen, this is customer any criminals litem right now, I'm going to find a new way because it's got to do is just put yourself Adobe fake you in a news arsenal that you're part of winning rvos on Channel seven.
Speaker 1: You can get away pay in half. The Christian O'Connell show podcast