Speaker 1: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Come on in, Pats and Pats. I'm sorry it sounds like you're in pain. The team have told me you've really hurt your hip. I don't know what happened or actually, yeah, you really are in a lot of pain.
Speaker 3: You go to bed and you're completely one hundred percent fit and fine, and then you wake up and somehow in your sleep you've hurt your back hand.
Speaker 2: So you played a game of foot, you have been throwing out a small aircraft or something. Go to bed now? Is a health hazard?
Speaker 4: Ri?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's depressing, isn't it. You wake up like that? Fine, I just laying down now asleep can hurt me? What have you done?
Speaker 3: Just I don't know. It's just something on my yeah, in my left hip. I absolutely don't know what I've done.
Speaker 2: You must have done something different yesterday and then your body's try to reset itself while you was asleep and it's clicked in the wrong place. Maybe I don't know what were you doing yesterday? Nothing is that when you go around and cllect the money on her Monday, isn't it?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 2: It's kicked through Monday. She kills it Monday, she calls it was? It was it that I did nothing out of throwing people like a hip throw. I seen John Wick does that move? We flips him in the air. Did too many of them on the Monday. And you're not warmed up or something? You could really put your hip out.
Speaker 3: I did have a big day yesterday because the love God's heard his foot. He's got to go the specialist today with both what you.
Speaker 2: Two turned up to over the weekend, the swing and break? Did it? That love swing you've got out there? I assure you.
Speaker 3: So I did have a big day I had like four trips out of the house yesterday aside from work, running Audrey to picking her up from school, running to ballet here, there and everywhere.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. So are you a Monday loser? Patsy?
Speaker 3: Definitely? And you know what happened when I did the school pick up yesterday? I thought someone had shot through the windscreen.
Speaker 2: I trust only a news journalist would think that. Who's a drive through at school? You know what? That be gunman? Get down, don't want ready for this? Drop and roll on me? On me? Both? Is it sex? I've got watch my six I've got the two, Gunman.
Speaker 3: There's a truck passing in the opposite direction. It flew up a big rock on our windscreen and cracked my windscreen at like eye level. I thought it was going to cave in on me. You should see it, Jack, I'm gonna have to get that replaced today.
Speaker 2: Oh what a pain that is. Going to go and get the new wind screen, because if it's bigger than a what is something you have to replace the wind screen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how it's still like holding in place it needs.
Speaker 2: And was it actually a rock or is it just a stone or something got chipped up there? It sounded like, I mean, where do you live where there's loose rocks on the road that Laurie could just kick up a loose actual boulder.
Speaker 3: It was one of those tipper trucks, you know, those double tipper trucks, and they go like the.
Speaker 2: Hurtle on the land trains. Yes, and went bang, Gunman. It looks back into the left, back into left. Already, this is ours bru of footage back into the left. Someone's up there on a grassy nul. It's the sports teacher's Monday sport.
Speaker 3: It's definitely I'm definitely a Monday loser Foreshore.
Speaker 6: This week the Christian O'Connell Show podcast, Patsy, I did see one of the newspaper headlines, national beetroots shortage raises question of whether Australia is at the mercy of international supply chain factors.
Speaker 7: Are you're onto this a week ago?
Speaker 2: My word truth shower pose? Yeah, finally, finally, after I was six years on the show, you were onto something about the national beat roots shortage.
Speaker 3: I know. I still can't get it, still cannot get beetroot.
Speaker 2: Jackie boy, you are winning all losing Monday. How was your day yesterday?
Speaker 7: We're losing Monday. We got car trouble as well, Patsy. Not a cracked wind screen, but Bianca's been hit in the side of the car or someone's just backed into her while she's parked, and there's big.
Speaker 2: Dint in the hill. Didn't leave any detail, didn't leave any details. That's horrible.
Speaker 7: All she got was a guy on the street kind of lurking around. When she came back to the car, said ah, yeah, I saw that happen, but the person just drove away.
Speaker 2: I'd arrest that that's who did it. Yeah, right, mate, nice tripe.
Speaker 7: Just give us your details, but I think it can be fixed with Remember a couple of weeks ago, Caitlyn, our producer, was telling us about some foolproof method. You don't have to go.
Speaker 2: To the Caitlyn, what's what's the technique? You m actually get a dent out?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Really easy. You just boil a kettle, pour the hot water over the dint, and then chuck a plunger on it and suck it out.
Speaker 2: Why aren't we all doing this?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I've done it before to a friend's cart, saved her thousands of dollars.
Speaker 2: So how big? How big would this work for? Like a fist sized din or smaller?
Speaker 8: Hers was a fist or bigger and I was.
Speaker 7: Able to preciate first.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to work out of them by.
Speaker 7: Head double a double, fist doubles. This is this is a biggie, this is laptop size.
Speaker 2: Are going through some various things.
Speaker 7: Could you do a laptop size with the plunger? Yeah, I reckon, I can get it to go.
Speaker 2: I mean we're gonna have to pull it up a couple of couple of kettles to do that. Yeah, So what do you need a couple of plunges if it's something.
Speaker 8: That big, so the plunger, it doesn't really matter. They've really they've got a good suction on them. My dad's a plumber, so I know a lot about plunges. Okay, I mean all it just needs to get right in the middle. You're loosened it up with the hot water, and then pull it as hard.
Speaker 9: As you can.
Speaker 2: I know that when people make their own sound effect to demonstrate to us layman that it's a simple thing, and then you go and it's out.
Speaker 7: Her dad's a plumber.
Speaker 2: That's she knows everything that there is to know about plumbing. You can call in this morning, even if you're a plumber and in a plumb off. Caitlin wins hands down every time.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm going to drive the Yankees car in tomorrow. Could you fix it? Can you bring your kit in?
Speaker 8: I've already got a plunger here.
Speaker 2: Radio produce, So are you that there is a lot of stacked up ship on the show at the end of the sixth hour. It doesn't need to get things unblocked.
Speaker 1: The Christian Color Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Actually have some good news. It's rare that money comes in from the tax office. But incredible news yesterday, a tax rebate. Oh my god, it's come at a good time because my mom needs a new carpet and sending money back home with Brexit Britain is not a nutcut. She wants a nice underlay as well, so my mum can The great news about this rebate is my mom can get a new carpet. So guys are also going to shout everyone a coffee run right, Coffees are on the ato. It's thanks to them through their emisstery me. You can all have a free coffee, not carpets. That's just for mama O'Connell.
Speaker 7: You must do your accounts late in the year.
Speaker 2: Very yesterday. There is a misunderstanding lass ship between me, my wife and more importantly the tax office. So we don't need to focus on Matt. Everything is fine, it's absolutely fine. It's all fine, but there has been a misunderstanding. This all been ironed out now ferally. I just want to say so. The other thing I want to know. In coming into work this morning, I saw an enormous it almost like a spacecraft, but it was a ship in the bay, and I mean like a cruise ship. This thing was huge. I've never seen such a side before.
Speaker 7: It's not the Disney one, is it? Is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: We had a listener who was getting on the Disney one soon.
Speaker 2: Right. How can you find out? Is there a website where they have to log giant mega cruise ships in the bay? Yes? There is?
Speaker 7: Is there Mega Cruise Ships dot com you want to be on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I am, But I'm sure.
Speaker 2: There must be somewhere where will can find it because they get these apps these days and point it up at plane the sky and let me let you know what plane that is?
Speaker 7: Is there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's how they tracked That's why they were tracking Taylor movements all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, there's like an app. You hold it up and then then I'll let you know what the flight number is and where it's come from and stuff like that. What the altitude is? Yeah? Yeah? What is it? Real? What is it? It is enormous and it's lit up.
Speaker 10: I think it is the According to the cruise ships schedule from Vicports dot gov dot au, the Resilient Lady or the Europa to have docked today.
Speaker 2: So what is that? Like, I one of these mega cruise ships? This thing was huge.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think they're just one of those big old cruise ships. Resilient Lady might be the virgin one.
Speaker 2: I don't know why she's resilient. I'm telling you now right. The amount of lights on this thing all like I think it was how many lumens they're going to burn through? Like this thing was lit up like a Christmas tree. It was huge. Caitlin, which one is it?
Speaker 11: Do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 8: Urgent Voyagers And it's the newest cruise ship in the world and it's adults only, but it's.
Speaker 2: Absolutely adults only. We had a behave yesterday. She swam out to it. Some of that action just getting the bullpit. It's an actual bullpit. So what is it? It's the newest one or the largest in the world. There's not that huge thing, is it. It's got like a what is it call like a sort of Disney actual sort of theme park at the top.
Speaker 8: No, it's doesn't have a theme park at the top, but it is absolutely massive. The first one that ever went out of Melbourne was earlier this year and they had it lit up again and I think it's purely just because it's brand new and they want to run to see like, oh, what's.
Speaker 2: That at night? I mean, I'm not cooking it. I was just sort of seeing that. To me, they're like a waste of looming.
Speaker 7: You've eat the book to or you haven't. You can't just swim out there and.
Speaker 2: Get go down the wall. There's a guy with a more teching book and it's at like five a m.
Speaker 12: We had a.
Speaker 7: Waited the other day who was raving about this new Virgin cruise ship. What he said, he paid eight thousand dollars to get some premium cabin and you get all the food and drink that you want. And he sounded like he went nuts on it because he said five days of free drinking and what it was like, here's no kids? What was he saying about it? Because he was like lit up the restaurant and he wasn't telling our table, but.
Speaker 2: He was like everyone was over, here's a Virgin.
Speaker 7: No kids drinking drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, how Caitlyn, how do you know so much about cruise ships coming and going?
Speaker 8: So I went to the launch of it because we're in media.
Speaker 7: I went to the launch.
Speaker 2: I remember now, yeah, sorry, I do remember. Very awkward conversation towards the end of the year when you were happy to start the show in January then to partner some free cruise for a long winded review on the show. Is it that one?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: And hasn't your partner gone on the cruise on.
Speaker 8: The cruise and had a great time with one of our friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we're the Roofward because obviously we don't work in media. Katelyn works in media. It's got the plunger. We don't have the plunger, the media plunger.
Speaker 1: Christian know Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: My wife's eighty one year old Auntie is over visiting from the UK. She arrived in the early hours of Saturday morning and Sunday we found out that's so she's eighty one. She's never had a burger before in her life. And I know it's not like she's saying she's never seen the sunset and all that, but still just a common or garden, humble burger. You kind of think, how can anyone get through the whole life. They've been curious, they're everywhere.
Speaker 7: You have got the burgers in the UK is the UK We've had done.
Speaker 2: For years and very popular, widely popular there. So I got a burger on Sunday to right this wrong, and she two mouthfuls. She didn't care for that burger. She's she's been alright living that life at Burger Free, but she did not care for the burger. So today we want to know what if you never had or tried nine four one four one o four three. I'm still yet to have KFC.
Speaker 7: You gotta try it.
Speaker 2: Have I done? There's enough outlets for me.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, you have to try the eleven herbs and spices. That's a big secret.
Speaker 2: But what what am I? What would I get from the kernel that I don't get from any of the other places like macas or you know, Hungry Jack or Red Rooster or Grilled Baddy's Burgers.
Speaker 7: You can just get chicken.
Speaker 2: But they all do chicken, and they do it.
Speaker 7: They kind of actually must have been annoyed when everyone else started doing chicken.
Speaker 2: He was wrong dead by the time that Red Rooster came along.
Speaker 7: But you books and stuff like that, But mac has never used to deal with chicken besides the chicken burger. And now they've got all the bites and stuff.
Speaker 2: Everyone has to do chicken. Now, Patsy, what have you never tried?
Speaker 3: I've never tried Hungry Jacks or Red Rooster.
Speaker 2: Never had it? What?
Speaker 3: Never had it?
Speaker 2: I thought you'd be a fan of the rooster.
Speaker 3: No, never had the red shot.
Speaker 2: Maye, the zingy chicken rap thing that is very good. Yeah, it's so good. You've never had it.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. I've always sort of gone to just Mecca is okay.
Speaker 7: I guess well, if we're stayed in the fast food realm, I've never had a big Mac?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 13: Really?
Speaker 2: Never? You can't talk about the colonel getting upset right now, Ronald McDonald, he's fuming. You don't want to fall out with that clown. You've never had a big Mac.
Speaker 3: I've just never got one, not even on like mccapy day or anything.
Speaker 2: No, No, you're missing out with berger greatness, my friend. Oh my god. That is just it's a spot that whenever you have one, they're always they're always great. Real Can you believe he's never had the big Mac?
Speaker 10: I want to know the reason why you've never had a big because it's like it's a choice option.
Speaker 7: You gonna make it. I always get chicken nuggets when I go to McDonald's.
Speaker 2: I like the nuggs. No, No, you've got to be in this. I do understand you've got to be in a certain mood to to have bug up at Macadez.
Speaker 10: But how many times do you go to maccas like you would have been?
Speaker 7: Hundreds and hundreds and I always get yeah, I know, but I always go the nuggets. That's crazy to me.
Speaker 2: This week, try big. You never know, you never know, you don't know. Maybe you become who you always meant to be once you unlock a new level of greatness. For Jack hard to believe a new level of greatness with a big mac.
Speaker 7: Alright, I'll do it if Pats goes through a roster. All right, well big Dares on the show this week.
Speaker 2: Factor on the Well, one of our listeners has never had a banana. I mean, why not? Joy the fair Factor this week? Come on, Kim, try and banana.
Speaker 14: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: What have you never tried? Christian? I worked at macis for eight years. Never had a big mate, Christian. My mother tried Carevsly for the first time at ninety the other week, Christian only fifty four. I've never had pizza hut or red Rooster? Am I missing out? Advertising? Yes? Of course? You are Chris. Sue's never had mac and cheese soon?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: That wrong?
Speaker 7: I have to Oh that.
Speaker 2: Is so giving. That is mac and cheese. Paul my grandparents eighteen nine eighty seven. I have never had chicken salt reny a thing to worry about that? When will you getting that granny little detail about herbs? It's what we're going through the herb cupboard. Christian never had oregono, oh my god, please write that today. And chicken palma.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is an Australian man.
Speaker 2: People keep trying to make me try. They would too walking to Australia. I had to take that off with in the first couple of days of being here. People keep trying to make me try. I'm a pretty sure I now refuse out of spite. Great way to live your life, Anne, you don't see enough self help people to choose. Spike got a dark side. Joe's never watched an episode of the Simpsons. Come on, what's up? You're missing out so much fun? Annie? Good morning, Good morning, Christian. Annie. So what have you never tried? Mate?
Speaker 4: I don't drink teal coffee.
Speaker 15: I never had to have And do you mind me.
Speaker 2: Asking how how old?
Speaker 4: How old, are you sixty one?
Speaker 2: You've never had tea coffee?
Speaker 4: Yes, And I come from like I come from a lot of milk drinkers. We always drink milk as kids, and my dad's Irish.
Speaker 15: So.
Speaker 2: They are let you cut them, they bleed teeth, I know. They kettles constantly on gallons of the stuff. A cup of tea. We did finishing off this one. So now with the bin tea I'm bringing.
Speaker 7: With it coming up my so and when you sit around with family, you'll have a cup of milk in front of you.
Speaker 4: No, well, most of my my family, my siblings are actually not tea drinkers, so they probably got their coke and I'll have whatever the soft drink. I'll have a raspberry or something. And we've just never been into tea coffee.
Speaker 2: And you never's actually giving it a go.
Speaker 4: No, I mean I've had it, I just as I love to smell. But when I've had something with you know, like a pastry with it, it's always tasted too bitter. And I was just never interested. We came through the seventies, so it was starting to get by that time when I sure.
Speaker 2: Tea was carry big in the seventies, it's not like reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah I was, like I was, but you know, the times where we're sort of going into adulthood, it was starting to be frowned upon a little bit. So except what we were doing.
Speaker 2: When was tea part of the Probisher movement. You remember those underground tea drugs.
Speaker 7: Just say no, yes, we're.
Speaker 4: Talking about coffee and a stray.
Speaker 2: Of coffee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was when Island. You get the pressure for the tea, yeah you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, and good chap. Thank you very much for the call.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you, Christian.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 2: It's good to look at the global picture of it all, you know, the micro and the macro. Who we got here? Kim? Hi, Hello Kim. What have you never tried bananas? Ever tried a banana?
Speaker 16: No, we had My parents didn't like bananas, so we just never had them in the house.
Speaker 15: And I won't even have them.
Speaker 2: Don't bring them over that threshold. This is my house.
Speaker 16: And so when I moved in with my husband, I kind of had the band in the house as well. No bananas. But one day he brought some home and he left them on the bench, and that day the sun came in and it just turned his banana just black and it melted and it was the most disgusting thing. So I made him cleaning up because I was not selling anywhere here.
Speaker 7: That happened in one day?
Speaker 2: What is this the story of Jack and the bean stalk? Some magic banana that grew black or dark in the sun?
Speaker 16: Well like it was the afternoon sun. And it's just like the.
Speaker 2: Band Tea clubs or whatever. Tea club first or tea club. You don't took about tea club and then his magic banana.
Speaker 4: It had half of it, all right.
Speaker 2: Kim, I have a nice life.
Speaker 1: What so good morning, Good morning, Hey doing.
Speaker 2: Guys, We're good? So what have you never tried?
Speaker 17: So you wouldn't believe this, But I worked at Kentucky Fried from early high school all the ways due to becoming a manager. Never tasted, never touched a piece of chickens.
Speaker 18: Really yep.
Speaker 2: Just put you off it or just felt like vegetarian. It turns your vegetarian or total vegetarian.
Speaker 17: Now I'm the.
Speaker 7: Vegan, right, Why do you go for a job at KFC for you're a vegetarian?
Speaker 2: Test test.
Speaker 17: Country rule.
Speaker 11: There wasn't much around and Colonel prayed.
Speaker 2: On those country folks, and he knew what he was doing, rocking up the turn that big out of his it was.
Speaker 17: It was the first Kentucky Fried ever to hit more Dura and I scored this job there.
Speaker 2: It's like the gold explosion of the breaking jobs and employment and benefits.
Speaker 7: Because I knew I wouldn't need this, so you know, yeah, actually you have the best type of employee.
Speaker 2: And again the colonel knew what he was doing.
Speaker 11: Vegans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Zoey, thanks to call the show.
Speaker 18: Have a good day, no problem, saw this?
Speaker 2: How about that banana? Though coming in the afternoon sun.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question you know, Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Two days time. Footy is back and we are launching our foot to all of fame. Eight spots on a wall of fame that begins to be painted next week. Okay, the finest paint on this planet are of course, I don't even need to say it, but please I need to. It's just to share my love for monic paints. Feel confident tackling your next painting project and achieving the perfect finish. Monarch painting made easy available at Bunnings Warehouse. That's right, we have a wall and if you ask a million people here in Melbourne. Which wall would you put anything on in Melbourne? I think they'd all agree it'd be seventy four Ligon Street. That's the one. We've got friends on.
Speaker 19: The wally onle On Streets, your food heroes, the Nuffies the earliest.
Speaker 2: Up on the wally from.
Speaker 19: Grounds and to goods.
Speaker 13: Everyone is welcome, just not calm go.
Speaker 2: All right, So the Footy Wall of Fame, Yeah, it would take your heroes, but we'd love to hear about the unsung heroes as well that we don't know about but deserve to be told about. Call the show now nine four one, O four three. There are eight spots on this huge wall. It's gonna look amazing. The first one was pitched yesterday when Pam gave us a call.
Speaker 20: I want to nominate my nephew, Malcolm Lynch. He played for the Western Bulldogs North Melbourne, Port Melbourne. Malcolm actually got to go to Antarctica and he got to chicka football in Antarctica on the ice with his Port Melbourne football jumper on.
Speaker 2: Yeah eat that NRL. Yeah, Vegas, some matter? Did you get out that way with all those layers to Antarctica? Now we found out Friday. By the way, you can't just start painting people, I wonder all we've got to ask for their permission. Malcolm has heard about this.
Speaker 11: Hey Christian, it's Pam's nephew here outcome. Super excited and honored to be a part of the Wall of Fame. So I was the first person to take a four footy down to Antarctica. So super challenging playing a game in Antarctica, running some skills with a few of the people on expedition. But it was a lot of fun. Thank any Pam for the nomination.
Speaker 2: I love this story. What great want to kick it off as a actually mal Kamlynch. So Malcolm Linch shall be going up there. Seven more spots on our footy Wall of Fame. We've had a couple of suggestions. Let's play these points from our thirteen hundred call oc number.
Speaker 21: Hey, Christian at Sonya, I have a few. There's Nicky win Mars stance at Victoria Park lifting his shirt. I reckon that should be one.
Speaker 22: Dermy at the.
Speaker 21: Eighty nine Grand Final, brimercing in pain after he had his rips broken. Also Teddy Whiston doing his Lap of Honor at the mcg cheers.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Hey Christian Scott here, just got a bit of an idea about your AFL footy mural there. So it goes back to the Frio versus Pies exhibition game in London in two thousand and three. The crowd goes onto the ground for the traditional kick after the game, and then things kind of get a little bit out of hand. A couple of blokes take down one of the point posts and carried out of the ground. As now the moment for the mural is then then trying to carry that point post down into the Oval Tube station. So imagine lots and lots of people standing out the front of a train station and you've got this point post on their shoulders kind of going down into the London underground.
Speaker 2: It's a great image up though, it's very good. Another footnote off footy history that we didn't know, but I didn't know about the exhibition match.
Speaker 18: Hey Christian, it's Andrew here. I reckon, I've got all eight of your footy panels sorted. Kevin Hungry Bartlett running down the winging hair blowing in the no hand passers necessary, kicking a goal gun.
Speaker 2: These are great lines are open now then who should be up on our footy Wall of Fame? It might be something we don't even know about.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So we have a wall, big long wall up on Lygon Street. We're turning it into a footy Wall of fame. Eight spots it can be painted starting next week. Who do you think should be up there? And white? What's been nice is hearing about these people that aren't some of the bigger names or become bigger things in footy, like this guy, Doc Wilden. Some of you will recognize his name. I'm sure Christian, I'd like to nominate Doc Wilden for the footy Wall. He played for Fitzroy Lyons, then for a short period he played for Essendon, but sadly, on a night out he was hit by a taxi that ended his playing career. He was meant to get Gold of the Year award, but they claimed it was too much of a fluke for the award, so he didn't get it. If you look up Darren Doc Wilden highlights on YouTube, there's a vig that's about four and a half minutes and about the two minute twenty second point. I think that's the goal he took me to a game once. He's such a humble and lovely person. So many people coming up to him, they do know him. He's a genuine lovely person. His footage career was just sadly taken from him, and I think he'd be a great nominee. I did. I read this yesterday, Ricky Joe Roberts, thank you very much for your lovely email, and actually watched the whole highlights. What a play, very talented. I think he played for the senior team for the first time. We was only just turned nineteen. As I was watching it, obviously you got that kind of like you know when you watch old footage it's always sunny, right, there's something about what the footage it's always sunny, and also what's there is like not just how physical the game used to be, but also just how calmer the commentators were. This is some of his highlights on the video, by the way, from Darren Dock Wildom, oh mack bye wi them gee. They're doing things quickly, Wildom gee, they're doing things quickly.
Speaker 7: Oh mack bye, wal them gee, they're doing quickly.
Speaker 2: Wildom's your goal.
Speaker 23: And and he's banana that one back and as ticket wildon on the best run at Go and gets his.
Speaker 2: Third wild and goes on the ground. It's his afternoon. What sort of a goal is now amazing? Ricky Joe, thank you very much to let me know about him. Nine four one four one oh four three. Who should be going on the wall?
Speaker 1: We Christian no Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: You could be winning one thousand dollars in cash next half an hour by calling the show. There are three ways you can jump on boards using your phone on nine four one four one oh four three. This week with our Footy Wall of Fame, we're looking to immortalize people. Are you immortal? It's your name up somewhere, might be at your high school, carved on some wooden board somewhere. If you've been immortalized, we want to hear and speak to immortal beings on nine four one four one o four three. I can't wait to speak to our first immortal that calls this Christian. It's Ian here, I am immortal. Also, as mentioned the weekend, how we're behind someone that broke down the carts Caput drive through at macas we have right on a Sunday morning as well. It's an absolute nightmare. I'm looking for any drive through stories that you have on nine four one four one O four three and Jack Post. You have a friend who has a very unusual job.
Speaker 7: She just started a job at Melbourne Airport where she has to walk or drive around the perimeter of the airport detailing what animals live close by and any threats that an animal might come onto a runway. So if there's a group of parrots nesting in trees nearby, she'll load it down. If there's an a kidnre who lives out in the bush near the airport, ride him down and make sure that the animals aren't coming onto the runway.
Speaker 2: What amazing job. So has she got any formal training? Is she some sort of anthropologist?
Speaker 7: No, she has no. To my knowledge, she has no formal training. She did not study out at school.
Speaker 2: So she just rocked out and applying for the job and got it. And what do you get like a notebook?
Speaker 7: They've got to take photos emergency looking vehicle.
Speaker 2: So are they scanning the whole time? Are they up in that high tower with the air traffic control And bloody, we've got a kid in the north southwest.
Speaker 7: She's out there on the perimeter every day and then then getting on foot yep, lugging what's around.
Speaker 2: So every day you're just walking around spying on animals. Yes, amazing. She enjoying it.
Speaker 7: She's loving it. She's only a few weeks in.
Speaker 2: We need to speak to her sometime. I want to be I want to hear the live reports, like some sort of live Atneborough watch airport watch. Okay, So are you immortal? Is your name up somewhere? Any drive through stories? And do you have an unusual job?
Speaker 14: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Your story is about drive throughs? Do you have an unusual job? And are you an immortal being? Your name is up somewhere, Christian. I am a mortal Maria. I'm in all of you, and mortal Marie is amongst us. My name is on a shield in the local Amateur Swimming club club room for most improved swimmer. This was after I changed Pauls, when I thought I was going to get to cut to shreds by that laser. Marie. I do remember your story from a couple of weeks ago, when we're talking about what scared you was a kid, Christian. I still can't find that passport yesterday the car No six world weekends you can't find is possible? He's looking. I'm so sorry to hear that. That's a nightmare drive through story here from Carol many years ago. I was moving from Adelaide to Country essay. I was driving a U haul, decided would get a maccas on my way back and just casually drove through the drive throw. I got stuck halfway on a tight bend. I was there a very very long time, so ide processed get myself free, Gael. Early one Sunday morning at the Noble Park Macers, there was suddenly a stand still in a drive through line. When I collected my order, the staff and apologize and said someone had run off into the street and grabbed all the cooked hash browns. What's up with people these days? Johnny. I was in the Red Rooster drive through many years ago and was close to closing time. They took my order. I drove forward to wait. While I was waiting the window, I kept seeing them like they were clearing up. Turn all the lights off. They've forgotten the Just go knock on the front door and get a refund. They guys, that widow, you've seen them out there waiting. It's been there a while. Unusual jobs. And as a giny genealogist, I do founally researching people like get them to do their DNA and I can work out family families from their DNA matches. Mail manually cuts to tread patterns into professional race car tires. I don't know it's manually done.
Speaker 7: I think that would be missing.
Speaker 2: Wow, Damo is a paranormal investigator doing ghost tours. Do you remember we got the here?
Speaker 7: Oh that's why they brought even all the equipment in.
Speaker 2: Well you say that one was just a small digital camera that took photos of it was a special camera, a special camera. Yeah. Leslie's got an amazing job. She makes phone calls for deaf people. Christian, I love it. It's a wonderful. Let's see what a great thing to do.
Speaker 19: Rich.
Speaker 2: As a stage manager of large music festivals, I tell all your favorite artists what time it is. They just rock it all. They don't know it's a daylight. So now out in John, it is not this guy. How a little time they've got left to a pull the plug if they go on too long. The power with you.
Speaker 7: I would love to know who he's pulled the plug on Rich.
Speaker 2: We need more details, Fiona, Good morning, Fiona. You got an unusual job.
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 12: Yes, I own my own pet sitting business and I offer pet taxi and wedding show furs.
Speaker 2: So in my mind, the dog's calling you up.
Speaker 12: So it's more like owner can't make it to their grooming appointment or to the vets. If they don't have a car or anything. I'll pick up the pets and take them for them.
Speaker 2: Great idea. When did you start doing this?
Speaker 12: I pivoted through COVID, so obviously people couldn't go on holiday.
Speaker 2: People pivoted during COVID and are still pivoting.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and so it's still still going. It's going.
Speaker 2: What's your business goal? Give it a plug? Interested?
Speaker 12: Peachy king pets?
Speaker 2: Peking Peach Pecht. I thought I thought it was peeping pets.
Speaker 12: No pet my dog, Princess Peach.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing it's a small, little annoying dog, is it?
Speaker 12: She's such a while.
Speaker 2: Something like princes? So have you picked up recently this year? What sort of pets that's the thing, is it?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 12: So people often want them to like walk down the aisle, or some people just want them for the photos, so uh really just tails it to them. So sometimes I'll take the dogs straight to the wedding look after them throughout the day so no one else in the wedding party needs to look after them. I'll take the dog homes while lay party on for the rest of the night. Or sometimes I'll take the dogs just to a photo shoot at a park or at their a venue so they can get those lovely footage of the dogs. Take the dog back of my house for the night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so who have you got today? Got cut the pickups, pob passenger on board or poots on board?
Speaker 12: Not today? I am about to go feed some dash outs before work though, gotcha?
Speaker 2: Yeah, same here every Tuesday. Just look after I've got a little privately going before the show, feeding dogs on the way to work, all right, solo los dashans, Fiona, get the business a plug again, Peachy pets, Peachy keen pits, gotcha? Gotcha? All right, Fiona, lovely talking to you. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Three Ways every Tuesday. If you did get your stories on the show three topic Tuesday, your stories of what happened at the drive through? Do you have an unusual job, and are you immortal? Is your name up somewhere Christian drive through experience. I used to work at a Red Rooster. One day, I had a customer come through in order just a single slice of cheese, literally, just one slice of cheese. They'd ordered KFC. We worked at the Red Rooster, and they were missing their cheese on the burger, so they they drove twenty minutes to just get a slice of cheese from us. Extraordinarily. I'm Jackie, good morning, welcome to the show. You're immortal.
Speaker 24: I am immortal because I won an award on Very Women's Cricket Wall. And you know what I did. I got five golden ducks in one season.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Well that deserves to be immortalized. Well down. That color of consistency is hard to maintain in sport.
Speaker 24: Well, it is pretty embarrassing when your big sister and your younger sister were getting bowler of the year, Captain of the year, best runs of the season. I was the middle man getting all of the Yeah. I was a little bit scared of the cricket ball, so I used to just jump out of the way.
Speaker 7: Are you still up on the wall though?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are they on the wall? Are you the only one in the family. Are you're the only one in the wall. You're immortal, You're an imortal being.
Speaker 24: They are up on the wall for sure, because I used to get the best batting average, bowling average, I think. But I think mine's just pretty unique because I don't think it's been beating in twenty five years.
Speaker 2: That is incredible. You're still the goat, the goat duck. All right, Jackie, thank you very much for your shaff. Thank you very much. Have a good day you too, Bye bye, Jackie. Let's get a grant now, Good morning, grant.
Speaker 15: Hey, Christian, So drive through story.
Speaker 12: My mum was in drive through.
Speaker 15: Pulled up to a rubbish spin and gave her whole order to this rubbishpin before realizing that the speaker was another five to ten meters in front of it.
Speaker 2: I wonder how many people did that back in the day when it was a new thing.
Speaker 23: Is anyone there, hello, Hello, our rude god.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, your story mate.
Speaker 15: Have a good day, nor thank you. Em Yes, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Emily. Welcome to the show. Dry through story. Well.
Speaker 9: I used to work at macas. I had a customer who was wanting to pay it forward and pace the customer behind them. Unfortunately, the car behind them had just ordered five or six family boxes, so the order was close to two hundred dollars. Once they'd found that out, they were a little bit not wanting to do that kind.
Speaker 2: We have to pay it backwards. Can they pay for obviously a bit.
Speaker 4: Of around quickly.
Speaker 7: Generosity?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I thought that counts.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great, Emily, thank you very much for that. Very funny. Have a good day.
Speaker 12: You have a lovely day.
Speaker 1: Meg.
Speaker 2: You've got an unusual job, Meg, what is it?
Speaker 22: Hello? So I'm about to start studying to become a death dueler.
Speaker 2: A dueler normally is from midwife. Isn't it someone who helps our women through the whole journey of giving birth?
Speaker 22: Yeah, that's right, but they also have they also help with the other end of things when someone's passing away. So I grew up with parents who had nursing homes, so I was arounded a lot. And it's something I've always had a bit of a fascination for. It's non medical assistant for people in the end of life stages.
Speaker 2: Wow, we what an incredible thing to do. To be someone's friend and guide when they're heading off to whatever goes next or whatever comes next.
Speaker 22: Yeah, absolutely, so death do like in this role, we basically go in, we help the family, We support the person who's in the process of partassing, and we even do little things like hiding objects they don't want their family to find out.
Speaker 2: What an amazing thing. So how long will you study for that? Meg?
Speaker 22: So there's I think it's about a year worth of studying and then I can actually start offering that as a service.
Speaker 2: And where do you find I don't want to find it sounds rude with it, but where would you find people to families hire someone like you for someone who's going through that or about together.
Speaker 22: Yeah, because it actually costs around eighteen thousand dollars to go to hospers and it's becoming a lot more popular now. And they actually featured them in the Celeste Barber show well Mania, that comedy show that she did on Netflix. Yeah, so it's actually increasing in popularity these days because people want to have that, you know, the whole experience of being in your own home kind of thing rather than a hospital setting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I bet well, listen, good luck with the studying.
Speaker 22: Thank you so very much.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks you giving us a call, make.
Speaker 22: Thanks by well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast Footy.
Speaker 2: Is back in just two days time and we are launching our Footy Wall of Fame. It is actually a wall up on Ligon Street. Great spot. We've got room for eight legends to be painted up there, mortalized. Who should go up there on our Footy Wall of Fame with Monarch? Feel confident tackling your next painting projects and achieved the perfect finish Monarch painting made easy available at Bunning's Warehouse. Who's going up on the WALLA.
Speaker 19: Walling onle On Streets?
Speaker 13: Your food heroes, the Nuffies, Dearlyes on the way from grounds and two goods. Everyone is welcome, just not calming.
Speaker 2: All right. The first of the eight spots went yesterday when Palm called us.
Speaker 20: I want to nominate my nephew Malcolm Lynch. He played for the Western Bulldogs North Melbourne, Port Melbourne. Malcolm actually got to go to Antarctica and he got to kick of football in Antarctica on the ice with his Port Melbourne football jumper on.
Speaker 2: It's true to Dan. If you know this is going to be mortalized up there. The actual painting on our Footy Wall of Fame will be great. Malcolm Lynch kicking that.
Speaker 7: Ball on scarf and beinie on Antarctica.
Speaker 2: He's found out about it after yesterday's show.
Speaker 11: Hey, Christian, it's Pam's nephew here. Malcolm. Super excited and honored to be a part of the Hall of Fame. So I was the first person to take April Footy down to Antarctica. A super challenging playing a game in Antarctica, running, running some skills with a few of the people on expedition, but it was a lot of fun. Thanks Toy Pam for the nomination.
Speaker 2: I love that. Welcome on board and another word American says he was the first. He was the first one not they'll be opening up their league as Tasmania, then the Devils, and then it's the Antarctica Avengers. That'll be the next team. That could have been announcing. We want to hear them this morning on the show. Then we want to stick some local legends up there, people that don't know about that deserve to be immortalized. Just had this great email here, Christian. My mate Tim Holland kicked one hundred goals in six games for that?
Speaker 7: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, can he play for the D's Thursdays? He's still fit? How many is anamals?
Speaker 7: That's the average, that's an average six and a half goals.
Speaker 2: Again, what a machine. Tim Holland kicked one hundred goals in six games for the Hayward Under sixteens. About ten years ago, Jeremy Cameron and himself, now a legend, was playing it's center on forward in the same team. This is a footy local legend in the area. People still talk about it that. I mean, do we have the centenary. We have to have the one hundred up there? One hundred goals in six games extraordary. I pitched these other kids that were coming up against these team of monsters. What would Jessic Cawon play as well? In my mind in this scene, Jimmy's kind of playing as he is now like an adult with young fifteen year olds, is not Jeremy Cameron. All right, Jackie boy, you've got a story about local legend.
Speaker 7: My friend told me about a similar guy who played in the Mornington Football League who I thought kicked twenty six goals. So I messaging this one game in one goal.
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 7: Am I remembering this correctly? This is what Nig wrote back. Yes, his name was Simon Goosey. He played for Mornington.
Speaker 2: Now that's not his actually a name. Surely Goosey is the name.
Speaker 7: I'm just reading what I've been told. His name is Simon Goosey played for Mornington. Over his career, he kicked over sixteen hundred goals, with an average of six goals a game. On the day that Goosey kicked twenty six goals. I remember going down with Dad at halftime and Dad asked someone in the crowd how many's Goosey kicked. The guy just took a sip of his beer and looked at us and said, twenty wow, wait twenty half time.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question O Kyle's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So upp a lig On Street. We have a wall. It's going to be our footy Wall of Fame. There's eight spots. They're going to begin to be painted next week. Who do you thinks should be up there? We're looking for this someone. We're looking for local legends, local folklore, people who kick amazing goals, like Jack's friend who kicked.
Speaker 7: Twenty twenty six goals in a game. He wasn't my friend. My friend knew about him. He was a local legend in the Morning of Football League. His name was Simon Goosey. That's not just a nickname. Because I'm looking at this article that says Mornington sets the Goose loose. They have this size.
Speaker 2: Almost want the painting is that headline.
Speaker 7: And then he's standing in front of the Simon Goosey scoreboard. They've immortalized him at the Morning to Football Club.
Speaker 2: This is what we need the painting to be. Someone listening right there, so only people listened to this radio station must know more about the legend that is the Goose. We need to have the goose up there. I know they had goose in top Gun. We need our goose up on that footy Wall of Fame. Tim is listened to this Christian. I want to nominate myself. I'm an local legend. I played. I played the total of two games in the Pakenham Under twelves for a total of zero stats. Truro's can become heroes on our footy Wall of Fame. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Cam Mooney won a Grand Final with zero stats in nineteen ninety nine playing for the Kangaroos. Is that right, didn't touch the ball, but still the premiership medal.
Speaker 2: Wow, Rio, have you got zero stats?
Speaker 10: Yes, I've yes, back, well, I've had a game without touching the ball once, but unfortunately this game.
Speaker 2: So what happened to this? Jim Amber listeners won't know about this, but Rios often held himself out to be some kind of sportingding hero. Yeah and so much. Certainly he tried to get his own nickname, going a viper that no word.
Speaker 7: Hey, they had a few Ei.
Speaker 10: There's at least three or four people at the new club that stuck with Vipers.
Speaker 2: Generally a flop.
Speaker 7: But one game twenty thirteen, we need.
Speaker 2: Real you were tiring this year? I am Oh, I know, I know.
Speaker 10: Rip twenty thirteen. I still remember it very well, Western Magic. It was their old boy's day, so they had a huge crowd in all their old past players. It was the start of the second quarter, so that we'd switch sides. Well, went up, I was in the midfield. Tapped straight to me, grab it, turn around, go straight to the heading to our goals. Bounce Plassic Viper, classic viper. No one's touching me. I do hear people screaming at me, But I'm like, I'm free, Like there's no one around me, no one bounce two bounds, streaming into the fifty, straight through the middle. I see no one else is celebrating, all the other teams laughing, I've kicked it straight through their goals.
Speaker 2: No real, how can such a thing happen? I'm just really, I'm really.
Speaker 7: No one was tackling you. What did you think was happening.
Speaker 10: I'm quick, so I thought I've got the speed.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just like someone's filming it. Get the cameras out, classic vipass.
Speaker 10: Classic, And every time I got the ball for the rest of the game, and in years to come when we'd play them, they'd be like, wrong way, wrong way, head every time I'd be like, I should know if I'm.
Speaker 2: Going or not. So it's more zeros that there's room on the Big Wall.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So who should go up on our footy wall of fame? That's your monarch painting made easy. It is actually a wall of fame. We've got a wall up on lig On Street. It's gonna be pain next week. There are eight spots up there. Who do you think should be going up there? Tell us about someone who's maybe a local legend that we don't even know about, like the name Tim Holland Dutchy your his.
Speaker 15: Brother, yeah, mate, yep, I me, he's our older brother.
Speaker 2: Yes. We got an email about twenty minutes ago from someone talking about this legend and they out in. The person actually said, you who speak to his brother duchy, So what can you tell us about your brother who kicked? Is it true? One hundred goals and six games?
Speaker 15: Yep, yep, it was back at his junior days. He never played fully competition before the junior started down there, and Hayward were really really short, so they kept hassling him. And also another bloke called Jeremy Cameron who used to play hockey every Saturday instead of playing football back in them days. So, yeah, my brother Tim Dutchy Holland, he strapped on the boots on the Sunday to fill in with Jeremy playing center ford Timmy played full forward and they played the rest of the season. The team got flogged most of the season, but they played the rest of the season. Timmy, you're not playing six to seven games? Kicked one hundred and yeah, So he thought this football game is pretty.
Speaker 2: Easy and come he never took any further.
Speaker 15: Well, basically his rest of his footy career, he won Best in Faris at senior level and all that kind of stuff, but basically his training regime probably held him back. He would have kicked more goals than minutes he trained. I reckon. Yeah, yeah, he was probably he come back in the next season, so he thought for he was pretty easy. And he come back in the next season of his well, which was his last junior season, and kicked on hundred and twenty What why train.
Speaker 7: If you kicked one hundred goals and points?
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, I've got no idea how many points he kicked. But he second season end up playing him have been on the ball, So you missed out probably on kicking even more than that. Yeah, no, Yeah, he's a bit of a legend. So he's he played a lot less games than me and he's held a lot better than me. So yeah, so he's been of a legendary, legendary figure. So yeah, to come out and just do that and very nonchalant.
Speaker 2: About it, good word, and what does he do now? He's obviously some sort of sporting all round of your brother.
Speaker 15: Well, would you believe he's now playing eight ball around the state. Him and he's missus and travel around playing professional. Yeah he's not professional. He's a builder by trade. And yeah you just yeah, you hung up the boots. I think he played darts for a couple of years and it wasn't much of a trainer. Spent most of it in the pub. So the pub games.
Speaker 2: Darts and pools.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there are a husband and wife duo that go around the country playing pool.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean his girlfriend, ye have just cruise around the state. Just went around Victoria, yea playing pool. I think she's actually a state championship champion.
Speaker 2: Do we need to make a documentary about your brother, Geez?
Speaker 15: That was insane.
Speaker 2: On each bit of the wall, to be honest.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, it's going to be a big spot because he's not a small dude, have a large bottom and put a big beard on him and that kind of scratch.
Speaker 7: If we had to put him up on the wall, Dutchy, what do you think the pitcher should be?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the image?
Speaker 15: No, I can be a football in one hand, a pool que lean on his shoulder and a beer in the other.
Speaker 2: Ends ahead of fountains, got three human Ultimus.
Speaker 7: Your brother so many marks and kicks, so many goals.
Speaker 15: He's pretty good.
Speaker 18: Legend is that.
Speaker 2: He's got to be up there all right, Dutchy, thank you very much saying about your brother. Have a good day to catch a ladder.
Speaker 14: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Today for the time Waster. Today is National Breakfast Day, Tee. What have you had for breakfast today? Patsy? What have you been a bit of pain with your hair?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't eaten yet today, but on my desk waiting is a lovely birch amusedly which I do have eage morning lately.
Speaker 2: Do you have that five days a week? You don't have to mix it up with anything?
Speaker 13: Yeah, sort of.
Speaker 3: I might go on it for like five or six weeks and then i'll change it.
Speaker 2: Ip cycling it yet?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Jackie boy, I had dranola and yoga this morning with a bit of honey on top.
Speaker 2: Oh nice. Do you know what Duane the rock Johnson House of.
Speaker 7: Breakfast, Probably a whole moose.
Speaker 2: Quite exotic. Going for the moose, go and hunt it skin it prepared four hundred grams of sirloin steak, six egg whites, six thick cup pieces of French toast. This is making me sick. Actually, I don't want to move. You can have some of this two hundred and fifty what's that? A bag of oats? A horse has that two hundred grammar oats for cards, smoothie. If you're at work, you do not want to use that toilet off the rocks. Drop that all that off at lunchtime. My wordy, they are cutting up with a chainsaw. That is that's breakfast.
Speaker 3: Take me like a five hour workout though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we're looking to down the time waster. Then for the rocky horror double pass. We're looking for your breakfast songs? What tom Breakfast FM?
Speaker 7: What are they listening to? Christians?
Speaker 2: Why are they got an eighties song from our Heart? That's right? Bacon me.
Speaker 7: Do you do a lot of baking from.
Speaker 2: Bacon? No, No, one's bacon in the morning. They're probably hash brown eyed girl, hash brown girl. You might not be familiar with the old Motown song once twice three times a lady of course. Oh yeah, have that in the morning. That's right, it's once twice three times, mama, lady Silver Any what else I listen to? Yeah, mcmuffin's going to stop us now. Muffin's going to stop us now, Gold and Eggie Breckey Heart God plus, Thank you, Jackie boy. What have you got? What else do we listening to at breakfast time?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: You know how I like my buffet breakfast Yeah, Langham style.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're right, bigger picture, jack You're right, Gold plus.
Speaker 7: Bon Jovi loves this for breakfast. It's on my life. It's my low.
Speaker 2: My life's just starting with a hot chocolate in the morning.
Speaker 7: Oh, you can have a milor with bread.
Speaker 2: You're quite right, you can, actually, Silver plus Silver.
Speaker 23: Plus e z Top. She's got eggs, she's got eggs. I feel that out as a bit too. Got a sweat harder in the morning, like the.
Speaker 7: Rock and the Notorious b I G yeah, mo honey mooe problems.
Speaker 2: Oh now that's superior work there, Jack, well done. That's gold plus very good.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Your Time Wasted today. We're looking for your breakfast songs specton show. I have to see this big new rocky horror show. Jackie boy, are you ready to mark?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right, breakfast songs, Mmmm, pop tarts. Silver, I'm gonna let it be silver plus tough like Peter, don't go bacon my heart, Gold, I don't fail. I want to hold your.
Speaker 25: Ham Bronze, chucking back the hand. Anyone sweaty, he'll call me seven o'clock and heading into the orfice stinking for talcky.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. Julium ninety nine, fruit loop, balloons, Bronze, nothing compares to you. Gold, music on the dance floor, Silver, not not knocking on Macca's door, Bronze, toastbusters, Silver, hollow, Bacon Girl, Bronze, still my light, holler. Bacon Girl's good, smells like bean spirit. Gold, Ha's some David el john On, let the sun go down on me. Gold. But Nathan, every egg you take, Bronze, Proud Dairy, that's very good. That is extremely good. Danny Powell, that's very good, prow Dairy. Smart living on a pancake. No bronze, you two the streets have no nutri grain, silver, working class, bran, gold, Crimeo Latte bronze or Paul and Coo. We rob that goal. We got a couple of weeks ago. Is a glimmer in the distance in the rear view mirror. My friend, you're just driving towards Bronx and not a man eater. No Branke them regular that's right, Mick de Bran, all right, who's off to see the Rocky Horror Show?
Speaker 7: Unto Danny for Proud Dairy.
Speaker 2: Well done, great one.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, we have a foot see wall of fame. It's getting painted next Monday. Who should go up there on the.
Speaker 19: Wallly online on streets your foody heroes.
Speaker 13: The nuffies, the earliest up on the way from groundsand to goods. Everyone is welcome, just.
Speaker 2: Not calling, all right. So today we're looking to give away some spots. There's eight spots available on this wall online, gone straight our footy Wall of Fame thanks to mont Paints, to Tim Holland. Tim Holland, we don't know who he was until today's show. We do now. One hundred kicks one hundred. When he was sixteen, did I hear right? From his brother Alfanarigo He never even played the sport, never played and used to just play hockey. And then him and Jesse Cameron said, oh oh, we're a couple of players. Short, please, can you give footy go and play kicks? One hundred goals in his first six games in.
Speaker 7: Six games, incredible in under sixteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah so, Tim Holland, a local legend, is going up there today. Tell us about more of these loci legends that we don't know anything about. Let's put them up on our footy Wall of Fame. Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast