Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame day Mornings on the twenties. Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, my name is Pete Deakins. I'm calling from I was looking for Dwayne, who's having groceries delivered today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is Dwayne. How you doing.
Speaker 2: Hi, Dwayne. I'm the person that's picking up your groceries to deliver them today.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And I would just like to start off this conversation by saying, no suthing, no nope, what do you mean, no, nope on more than a couple items actually that you would like me to pick up from the store, and honestly shocked at the amount of meat products you have.
Speaker 1: So no, wait, wait, wait, wait wait, you're telling me you're not gonna get some items that could not because the store doesn't have them, like the store is out because you don't want.
Speaker 2: To meet is murder, and so now I will not participate in be an accompliced to murder.
Speaker 1: Hold up, hold up to tom up, you're not going to pick up my items, the meat items, because you're and to meat.
Speaker 2: I will gladly pick up some substitutes for you, some meat substitutes, maybe some amazing Okay, yes, well you ordered murder, and so now, so I can't you.
Speaker 1: Have a job picking up meat If you're not going to pick that? Who are you? You pick up what I ordered? That's that's what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Well. I took the job as a cart delivery driver for a couple of reasons. One for the money, obviously because it's the job, but also sort of community outreach to put a stop to the madness. And you, my friends, support murder. How does that feel? It can't feel good?
Speaker 1: First of all, who's your supervino? Because ain't the way hell this? You're supposed to be telling me?
Speaker 2: You're not going to pick up the items cheese also cheese products.
Speaker 1: No item that I already paid for?
Speaker 2: More than happy to find you alternatives.
Speaker 1: I'm a vegano ass. If you don't pick up my damn item, that's what's gonna happen. You better pick up the item that I pay for already. You can't tell me not of that? Well do you think you are?
Speaker 2: Well? I think I'm the person delivering your groceries and I and.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be the part of getting as if I'm gonna get the food that I'm to pay for?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I should expect aggression from somebody who eats the meat of aggressive animals, because that does go into your system and your body, and the energy that you have is definitely that of an angry bear.
Speaker 1: So you know what else it does. It's gonna give me the energy and strength to whoop your ass. I don't get my food you're not already ordered to pay for.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I understand. There's no way of talking you out of your murderous ways.
Speaker 1: Forget talking who's your supervisor? I don't call you a supervist.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm willing to go ahead and pick up those items, even though it goes against every moral standard that I have.
Speaker 1: No, it's too late for all that. Now you can talk to me crazy talk about you're gonna pick up my items.
Speaker 2: I will pick them up for you. I promise I will pick them up.
Speaker 1: For it's too late for that. You were supposed to already have them here by now. On your weight. You don't change it.
Speaker 2: I will pick them up to you, but I will not be able to bring them to your door. You're gonna even though it goes against every like I said, every moral standard that I have, I will pick up those meat items and support your murderous ways just this once, and I will not deliver.
Speaker 1: Calling me a murderer. Man, I'm not a murder I didn't care to day. I an animal. I gotta eat. But you're gonna deliver my food I'm not gonna bring into my door.
Speaker 2: Okay. Just because we didn't insert the knife doesn't mean we don't support it anyway.
Speaker 1: Believe what type of this.
Speaker 2: I will pick those items up for you, though, because I can tell you're upset, So I will pick up the items for you. Murderer.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're gonna pick up my item that you're not going to bring up to my door.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will murder.
Speaker 1: M hm, I'm calling not get murdered.
Speaker 2: Well, they've already been something.
Speaker 1: Some something's gonna get murdered, all right, Yes I will job. It's about to be murdered. Will you about to lose it? This got to be the craziest, idn't I hadn't experienced? Are you the crate? This phone call? I'm hand I can't believe this what's going on?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well then I'll just like you know that this is actually Jewbil from the Jewel Show doing a phone brank on you and your wife set you up, man, I know you. That's a joke.
Speaker 1: I know you.
Speaker 2: She said that you just ordered grocery delivery for the first time the other day and we're super excited about it. She wanted me to mess with I did.
Speaker 1: I ordered the fool. I'm like, man, first time. They're gonna bring it to the.
Speaker 2: Is.
Speaker 1: She gonna pull this. Keep it on the couch tonight.
Speaker 2: All right, have a good one, murderer, wake up every morning with Jebile phone branks.