Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 1: Cowboys. This He's Talking Cowboys Straining live from the Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 3: Loved six pass second plus dot tixis any pain today?
Speaker 4: That touchdown?
Speaker 5: And now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 1: It is for the first time in the twenty twenty four season, a Say It with your Chest.
Speaker 6: For Friday here.
Speaker 1: On Talking Cowboys. Welcome into the show, everybody. It is Talking Cowboys, presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas, in the SWBC studios. We've got Isaiah Standback, We've got Patrick no See Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Chris Beam in the back. I'm Kyle Yeoman's. It is the first Say It with your Chest Friday. And for those who may be new to joining the Talking Cowboys Nation, it is a high octane, high energy final preview of the week ahead.
Speaker 7: That's right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Bring the heat allday light today, boys, because you've provided slight. I mean, because you're the only one that didn't get sleeves this morning.
Speaker 8: I just feel like it was progressive. I went no sleeves. He went partial sleeves. You guys went full sleeves, full sleep. Going on withouver saying it with our chest.
Speaker 1: We are saying with but you're covering it.
Speaker 8: No chess days today, International Chess Days Friday, yes, yes, oh yeah, okay, Monday's like day.
Speaker 7: Of course, you just get over with Why not Chines.
Speaker 1: You don't he didn't like it. He didn't like ketchup, so I can't talk that way. I do like heinz high Ward. Okay, just know who. Just make sure it's not for it. You don't want see that guy this week. No, not at all, not at all. Football is back. Week one is here. We got to see the Kansas City Chiefs and the Baltimore Ravens last night. Two really good teams, an amazing game. Phenomenal game. Can you believe the last play? Gotta cut your toenails Jordan's he went to a round her toe. They wore the concord he was wearing. He was wearing the Dion's and.
Speaker 8: Yeah, fun fact, fun facts disclosed too much, But yes, in regardless of the sneakers. I'm a part of this little secret society where we where we tested out these these cleats. I tested those cleats out last.
Speaker 1: Year, the primes. How were they? They're awesome.
Speaker 8: But we're literally a part of this thing where we test out the cleats. They bring to people who actually design them, lay them out, map them out, and they come they we do it a little seven or seven deer. We test them out and then they go out and they make make alterations to it, bring it back we can test it again, and then they release it to the market once they feel good about it.
Speaker 7: Dope, how did they feel felt good?
Speaker 1: Was there a moment in your testing process where you said, you know what, guys, I think these cleats may just be a little bit too long for trying to catch a couple of.
Speaker 8: No, but there's a lot of detail that goes into making some freaking cleats.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure.
Speaker 8: I mean the toe box, how much padding the tongue, I mean, there's I mean the loopholes, how much you know, cushions in the back. There's a lot that goes into it making the cleats. So shout out to all the engineers out there. It's a real thing. True architects, true architects. You know, maybe they should have went with the square toe on that one.
Speaker 5: Maybe something telling you should have gone with the Jordans with the rounder toe.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is just Patrick segue to try and say that Dak complimented as Jordan's yesterday.
Speaker 7: I think I was going to go there.
Speaker 1: I mean I thought, since you went there, I think there. Yeah, I thought you were kind of like entering that direction. No it wasn't.
Speaker 5: I would because I said it last night on Twitter, like kind of jokingly, but seriously though, I mean, if he had on a different set of cleats, because the Dion's have more than flatter taper toe, if he had on the Jordans, especially like the elevens or or you know, something like that, then he wouldn't have had an issue.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, the ones would have got him out.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, that play, it shouldn't have come down to that play in the place previous to the previous two plays, when either one of the previous two plays, those throw.
Speaker 1: Should have been made especially to play before and there you go.
Speaker 5: So while it's the sexiest thing to talk about, it's fun to talk about it because you're not covering the Ravens.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's not why the Ravens lost the game. Yeah, I completely agree, but they were going to go for two. And by the way, that's.
Speaker 7: Worked out for Harmball, hasn't it. Yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 8: Is right there.
Speaker 1: Oh look we're looking at it on our screen. It's legitis centimeter. That was all it is.
Speaker 8: I like how you guys just threw a little shade though that. You guys just have pairs of Jordan's sitting at your house.
Speaker 1: That's what you do. You're a Jordan guy.
Speaker 7: I mean sneaker.
Speaker 1: Jordan's got a couple. I have zero zero, never had that check. You're not in that secret society.
Speaker 7: I'm not in that secret society.
Speaker 6: I have a lot of Yeezys that I haven't worn, and U the calendar years those collectors.
Speaker 1: I wonder why I had one pair and I literally bought the one pair, yes, one pair, one pair, And it was the week before that whole thing went down, and I was like, you gotta be kiddinging zero pairs, and so do you have any Yeasies or Jordan's at home? That was before I had the Pat Patrick knows what I have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he's got that because he'll break him out every once in a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, show me the feet.
Speaker 8: So I'm the only one that refer to being I'm the only one who can't afford Jordan's.
Speaker 1: Stop stop stop it, You're just you're you're getting to I got some Jordan's are pretty sweet. Everybody listening to this right now, Like, so football, we're gonna talk. We talked a little bit of football Friday. It's the summer Friday.
Speaker 8: I mean, name a football player who plays football without cleats.
Speaker 5: Well, name a football player that that isn't a sneaker head. There's not a lot of them. So this guy, if I looked in your clothes and I'm sure there's.
Speaker 7: I'm not a sneaker.
Speaker 1: I'm not Tony.
Speaker 7: You don't know what you're missing.
Speaker 8: He's trying to give me to where Jay's before, and I'm like, bro, I don't have any Jay even let.
Speaker 1: Him borro mind. I'm more of like I'm more of like.
Speaker 8: A casual, like a samba type guy like super Cheer follows.
Speaker 1: Hey, dudes, storefront, they have a storefront.
Speaker 8: I was at the outlets this weekend because that's where me and my family shop at the outlets and they have a hate at the outlets.
Speaker 7: Nothing's wrong with the outlets.
Speaker 1: I'm just looking for this.
Speaker 5: I wasn't shading, hey dudes, I mean, if that's your if that's your best. I'm simply saying like it's funny because Nick even sent me a text, hey dudes, are now have a brand sponsorship with U G A. So a couple of nights ago, I'm just sitting there and I'm playing in CEA A football and I get it.
Speaker 7: Text dangus. Nick even.
Speaker 5: He was like, you would never, which was the alert that came up, You would never? And I was like, what is this? So then I tapped on it and it was a picture of hey dudes, U G A Versus, and I was like, you are absolutely correct.
Speaker 7: I would never.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm for Christmas, Jordan's air Maxes and the.
Speaker 1: Like, and hey, dude, it's time to branch out hat more like, hey, don't say, but.
Speaker 7: You know who knows where Jordan's dak Prescott where Jordan.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about news and notes. Pat save us here. I will save you only seven minutes, I will say.
Speaker 5: If you know who else was Jordan's right, Damon Clark, he was back at practice this week and he has been full participant both days, as has Marshawn Kneeling, as has Israel Kuamu, as has Mazi Smith one year Thomas Kayln Carson appeared on the injury report yesterday, but he was a full participant.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: He showed up with what's described as a knee injury.
Speaker 5: But Kyle and I and some others we spoke with Kayln Carson in the locker room yesterday. Not only was he moving well, his bigger concern wasn't even the knee.
Speaker 7: He didn't.
Speaker 5: He brushed that off completely. He jammed his finger a little bit in practice.
Speaker 1: I went to like dap him up and he didn't even my fingers.
Speaker 5: So he was more concerned about his jam finger, which will be all right, than his knee. But that tells you that he's not concerned about the knee at all. Yes, John Stevens Junior has not taken a team rep this week. It has been off to the side doing individual drills with tight ends coach Lunda Wells both Wednesday and Thursday. Still TBD for Sunday, but he's trending at this moment towards not being available against the Browns will see what today's report brings and maybe Saturday morning, But at the moment, looks like Brevin span Ford will likely be your te three behind Jake Ferguson and Luke Schoolmaker. Flipping to the Browns really quickly. They have a longer injury report. Not much to take away there except for the fact that Jedrick Willis, their starting left tackle, was downgraded from limited on Wednesday to did not participate oh on Thursday. So even if he does play, Mike literally not one hundred percent, but there's a chance that he doesn't play.
Speaker 1: Michael Alert, Is that not a I mean, how old is Willis? Is it a Tyron Smith situation by Willis? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it a Tyrant Smith situation where it's like, yeah, you don't need a practice? It possibly, And so today we'll be telling because he's what and he's in his thirties.
Speaker 5: Thirties Today we'll be telling for that the Friday injury report will see if he's listed as questionable or if he participated. If he's DMP today, then that's not a veteran rest day. So it is possible that yesterday was a veteran rest day for him. But again he was also limited on Wednesday, so he's clearly battling this a knee issue nonetheless, so a knee issue limited, he's going to be on that island we talked about at left tackle against the likes of Michael Parsons at times, So something to keep an eye on for the Browns.
Speaker 1: He actually said that yesterday in the media for the Browns. Jedrick Willis said, I'm not starting. He's only twenty five though, I think I miss I'm misthinking of who that left tackle.
Speaker 5: I think we both went the same race. Yeah, so he said, he said he's not starting.
Speaker 1: I'm not starting.
Speaker 7: Well, there you go.
Speaker 5: So that means a swing tackle. The swing tackle is coming in against Michael Parsons.
Speaker 7: Ain't got.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and for there for that.
Speaker 5: As far as segueing over, spoke with obviously Dak Prescott yesterday, Ceedee Lamb, Ezekiel Elliott, some other guys in the locker room.
Speaker 1: Everybody, everybody, and everybody's ready.
Speaker 5: I mean, everybody understands the pressure of the moment, the pressure of the season, and Ceedee Lamb is ear to ear. He spoke with him yesterday specifically about my first question to him was how are you feeling.
Speaker 1: Are you a full go?
Speaker 7: He was like, yeah, I'm on absolutely.
Speaker 5: Yesterday was the first full padded practice of week one of the season, I should say, and he took all of the first team reps. He said he got thumped around quite a bit, so his contact balances there and everything, and he said he's a goal. So now we're just waiting for the transaction that takes him from did not report reserve to the active roster, but they got a spot for this.
Speaker 7: That's not the transaction. I'm waiting for.
Speaker 1: What's transaction you want to wait for? Stay tuned. You want to swipe the card, Stay tuned, better be a heavy platinum card.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's telling Black Card Black, I want this deal to get done for Dak Prescott.
Speaker 1: You wanted to get done. I think it has to get done. I'll go yeah, I'm gonna say, I don't know the people.
Speaker 8: It has to get done before kickoff at three twenty five PM.
Speaker 1: I would have agreed with you.
Speaker 6: Had not I heard from Dak Prescott and Jerry Jones earlier in the week, like last week, I would have said it needs to get done by Friday. But based on how happy Dak Prescott seemed to be yesterday talking about negotiations.
Speaker 5: I felt my feelings last week aren't my feelings this week.
Speaker 6: Yep, exactly exactly that. It definitely feels like there's there's really good conversations happening, not just conversation.
Speaker 1: I want to back up this rule. Okay, back to truck up. So I completely agree. He's about to completely agree because here's the thing. I'm going to back it up to the CD deal CD deal. And I haven't actually disclosed this yet on public airwaves just yet. But before the final preseason game, whenever we were talking with Jerry Jones and we were getting things ready going into the final preseason game, he sat down with us, of course for the pregame show for countdown to Kickoff, and normally he's okay at with us asking contract questions. He's okay with us asking whatever question we want going his direction. I mean, I asked him about CD in the first game at so far he basically looked at us, and we had a conversation all the way through and he said, let's not talk about CD. We're close, We're very very close. He's like, I just don't want to say anything. That would possibly upend some of the momentum that we have, and that was part of the negotiation processes. He wanted to stay away from it, and sure enough, by Monday, the deal was done and the Cowboys had CD that LAMB locked up long term. So going into this week, I haven't had any conversations with the Jones family, of course, but Stephen Jones was on San Antonio Radio yesterday and they asked him directly about the that contract. He said, I don't want to say anything about the d contract. He stayed completely away from it, had zero answer whatsoever, had zero to talk about. And then you pair it with what Dak was saying yesterday. I think there's momentum there. I really do. I think there's something I don't want to make a call. I don't want to say, like it's happening. Let's press the button and we're going I'm going to it's.
Speaker 8: You that I need one shot here.
Speaker 1: I am going to say it with my chest. This deal gets done before.
Speaker 8: Kickoff on Sunday, because the Dallas Cowboys understand what it means to Dak Prescott in terms of respect if the deal is not.
Speaker 1: Done, and if the deal is not done.
Speaker 8: Go ahead and close the book, cancel conversations, turn off the Morse code. Talk to me in that in an off season, because now everybody gets to open up their checkbook, everybody, and you don't want everybody to call because the conversations start opening up and all these different cities and all these other leagues are going to be transitioning into some of these cities. And the deals that can get done from partnerships and relationships, and you want to be part owner of this.
Speaker 1: You want to be part owner of it.
Speaker 8: Deals can get crazy if you allow everybody to play on the same field exactly.
Speaker 1: So the deal will be done. This is coming.
Speaker 8: This is my opinion. My opinion cannot incite my opinion. This deal will be done before kickoff on Sunday.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 5: The momentum is pushing towards it. Like how it says the momentum is there. And that's why I'm kind of laughing quietly in my head as I scrolled through Twitter over the past several days and you have these reports coming out saying, oh, where they're far apart, And the reason they're far apart is the length of the deal. And then you look at what they're saying, and they're saying it's because Dak wants to go longer and the Cowboys want to go shorter. That's never been the formula. So again, when I see stuff like that, I'm like, bless y'all heart, if you only actually knew what was going on. So, yeah, there's momentum here. There's a ton of traction. There's a reason that Dak Prescott is in better spirits when talking about it, and I am of the opinion that it is trending toward getting done before kickoff.
Speaker 1: So you think he's going to be a sixty number, Yeah, sixty? Why is that? Would you do sixty for Dak? That's a lot? I mean sixty per average? I mean would you take right now? Would you take sixty right now? I don't have to think about it. Okay, Yeah, that NFL network contracts like seventy dollars. You don't play for money.
Speaker 5: So he could be like Jamar Chase and he reportedly wants one penny more than dude.
Speaker 1: I love that. I was like, okay, well, yeah, well they were buds, Jamar and Justin Jefferson played at LSU together, So he's like, I want to be one penny.
Speaker 5: More like listen, but also keep in mind, the sooners you get this deal done for Dak, the better it looks on your books as well. Because if you can get Dak Prescott off of this this looming sixty million dollars hit give or take coming for twenty twenty four, get an extension done this year, and it flips to twenty two million dollars gained towards the salary cap, and then any unused portion of that rolls over one hundred twenty twenty five and helps you with whatever you need to have happened there. There's a number eleven that's kind of looming. So I mean, there's just no reason to not get the deal done quickly.
Speaker 1: So do it.
Speaker 7: Do it now?
Speaker 1: Now get to the job.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, all right, DAK contract.
Speaker 1: I think all of us would get it done.
Speaker 8: I think all of us would, right, So say yes or no the deal is done before kickoff?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, yeah, heldo, I can't wait till one. The Derek Eagleton disclosure. These opinions are of talking cowboys and not reflective of those stairs.
Speaker 1: In the front office.
Speaker 7: There you go, flip it.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the disclaimer and we will take our first break down when we come back. When we come back, we're going to take a look around the league a little bit.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about some of the expectations in the NFL, but very quickly we'll get into some key matchups too. We got some wide receivers, some defensive backs. Two teams very good in that area in the secondary. Which one's going to get tested more when we come back with more talking cowboys.
Speaker 9: Right after this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure.
Speaker 8: Five G requires campatble plan and device five G may not be available in your areas.
Speaker 1: See atd dot com Slash five G for you forty deals if you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back. You need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag, box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee.
Speaker 2: Today, they say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and.
Speaker 7: Off the field.
Speaker 2: Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, hater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official agonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 10: Life doesn't stop when the economy is uncertain. The market might not care you have a wedding to plan or a kid to put through school, and inflation doesn't know you've got a family to feed. But Bank of America does and is here to help. What did you Tools to help you save, and local experts nearby. You can keep life moving forward the way you need it to Bank of America. What would you like the power to do? Learn more at Bank Offamerica dot com. Bank of America and a member after I see equal credit opportunity lender.
Speaker 1: To Talking Cowboys back here on Talking Cowboys presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company this segment of the show. This portion of the show is brought to you by Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys, trusted since eighteen seventy seven.
Speaker 8: What were you doing in eighteen seventy seven?
Speaker 1: Drop me QR code, the quaard code, UD code. I can't even point at it. My box is in the top left or top right hand cold at least you can see the boxes. Well dig, yeah, that's fair. We're doing it now. We're flying blond here, so we just go for the cawboy. You don't have QB business now down that way? That way? If I did, I'd be getting sixty million. Wouldn't that be nice? Yeah? What would you do with sixty million? First thing you would buy? I mean, I love it.
Speaker 7: I'm so boring, dude.
Speaker 5: I would absolutely just first thing is invested some Georgia. Hey dudes, first basic stop it, you give me sixty I am, but I would do half of hats.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. I wouldn't buy the hey dudes, the shoes.
Speaker 5: I would buy the company, Josh. I would buy stocking the company because they all popular. So while I wouldn't wear the shoes, I would make money off of people wearing the shoes.
Speaker 8: That's my biggest regret is that I didn't buy real estate. A bunch of real estate.
Speaker 6: Yep, you own a gym, like we're talking about. It's not real estate, like you're a You're an entrepreneur.
Speaker 8: In your estate, I pay triple net fair. Somebody else gets that money. Oh it's not on your land. Yeah, come on, black man.
Speaker 1: Working on brother No. C. Would have a hat for every day. Believe yeah, you already for the next years. He already has that for the next would have fitts. Do you have? Are both?
Speaker 5: I started once the hair started growing up really really, I had to kind of change some snaps. But between fitts and snapbacks, I think I'm at eighty between.
Speaker 1: Eighty and ninety right now.
Speaker 5: Last I county so and I have almost as many shoes as I have hats.
Speaker 1: So I'm a I'm a shoeing hat guy. Yeah, yeah, I interesting. Okay, Yeah, the shoes match the hat? Wait there, yeah, pull it up all right? Key matchups. Not the matchup of the hat versus the shoes. That's a key matchup every day. Got a coordinator, Yeah, you got a coordinator matchup? X factor this week? Which one between the Cowboys and the Browns? Which matchup is going to be the difference between a win and a loss?
Speaker 7: Josh Rodriguez, why are.
Speaker 1: You doing this to me? Man?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Dak versus the cornerbacks?
Speaker 6: Okay, Dak versus the safeties, Dak versus the entire secondary of the Cleveland Browns. I feel like that to me, is is the biggest math, not one on one necessarily, but methodically, How Dak is gonna get the ball down the field, especially with time being of the essence there in the pocket. That would be the X factor for me, And just how Dak is able to calculate.
Speaker 1: His way down the field with that defense? Do you think he's successful? So it's kind of like you're you're saying Dak versus Jim Schwartz. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, and a big way. Do you think he's successful in that based off of what you've seen so far?
Speaker 6: More successful than Deshaun Watson's going to be? If that makes I think we're going to get the win based on Dak Prescott's performance.
Speaker 1: That's where I'm at. That's where I'm at.
Speaker 8: Interesting, what do you think say, I'm gonna go our interior three versus their interior two. Mm okay, defense, our offensive line, our interior three offensive lineman. Okay, that's going to be Cooper Bebee, Tyler Smith, and Zach Martin versus their internal two, which is gonna be a rotation to Shelby Harris, Dalvin, Tomlinson and Quentin Jefferson.
Speaker 1: Get that. Tomlinson's there, Thomas is a good player.
Speaker 7: Does a big boy. It's big boys too.
Speaker 8: So I think if if R three beat their two and they're rotational two, then Dallas Cowboys handled his game with no issues, because like you can handle the ground game, you can run the ball effectively inside the tackles. You have to worry about going out there and messing with that ninety five guy or that ninety three or sorry, that ninety nine guy. You don't want to deal with ninety five or ninety nine really, So just stay inside in an interior if you can move them backwards, and then if you could protect Dak and he has a pocket to step.
Speaker 7: Up in, you're in good shape.
Speaker 1: I like it when when looking at this matchup, this matchup doesn't necessarily play well to the strings of Dallas because Dallas wants to throw the football around. Cleveland last year was the best defensive team against The pass is one versus one? Can you exactly top passing offense, top passing defense?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: So is running the football going to be the eleaite change of pace?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, because they're going to run the ball. Yes, they are going to attempt to run the ball. That is their identity. Again, with a new offensive coordinator, we don't know what to expect, but we know that they're at least going to try to continue their identity that they've had when you walk into the building, Dallas Cowboys. If the Dallas Cowboys can run the ball, effectively. We know what Dak is. Dak is a play action QB. It's not to say he can't drop back. We've seen it a thousand times. You drop back forty five fifty times a game. But preferably, you like Dak to drop back twenty five thirty times a game and be able to hand the ball off twenty five thirty times a game. And you're in good shape. If you can do that consistently and keep a balanced offense where you're staying in nice control short third down situations, you're gonna have a happy ball game because you're also gonna be running the clock off. You want to put Deshaun Watson in a position where he has to throw himself into victory or throw himself back into a game. The last thing you want is for Cleveland to get up and no, all of a sudden they have the ability to run the ball. Because they're going to do that, Dallas is going to do their best to stop it. But again, one thing we know about Cleveland, they can run the ball and they can play defense. For me, it's it's Deshaun Watson versus the Cowboys linebackers. Deshaun Watson is coming back from a season ending shoulder surgery or injury and surgery, I should say, and he's going to likely have some rust, Okay, if you thump him up early, like we talked about earlier in the week, he's going to revert to trying to make plays with his legs to buy himself some time, to buy the receivers some time fast enough, right, and that's when the linebackers Meresleia File, Eric Kendricks, Damont Clark, de marioon overshown, that's when they really gotta start get crashing down on hunt.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Looking at Deshaun Watson's numbers, peak Deshaun Watson. He's not peak anymore, but peak Deshaun Watson twenty nineteen, four hundred and thirteen on the ground in seven rushing touchdowns, twenty twenty, four hundred and forty four rushing yards and three rushing touchdowns. I say that to say we know he can run. He knows he can run, and that means he knows when things get troublesome for his shoulder and.
Speaker 1: His throwing, he's going to take off and run.
Speaker 5: Demarvinover Shown said earlier this week that he's looking forward to Deshaun Watson trying to run. He said that, quote unquote, the Cowboys have something for that. He said that he is he was brought in to help with mobile quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Show me.
Speaker 5: I believe him, but show so for me, it's Deshaun Watson versus O the linebackers, because if you take that dynamic away from Deshaun, that is literally half, if not sixty percent of his success rate that you just chopped into.
Speaker 1: I'm not threatening by his throwing capability. I'm just not know.
Speaker 8: And I can tell you from somebody who's had three shoulder surgeries, two of which I had when I was my first two years here in Dallas. To this day, okay, I haven't played for the Dallas Cowboys for fifteen years. Okay, to this day, I am still cognizant of my shoulder. I'm still not that not as confident in that shoulder as I was before those surgeries.
Speaker 1: So if you.
Speaker 8: Can hit him, yes, right, and make him think about crossing that line of screen, and then also think about the fact that, oh, if I got hit, I may not be able to throw. It's not even his off shoulder, it's his throwing shoulder. You can you can screw him up mentally, So definitely, I don't think running is a great option for him if it's not a plan run, And I don't think they're going to plan to run him too often unless you allow for him to get to the red zone. I think he's allowed for impropos exactly. If you allow for him to get to the red zone, now you got problems. Because now now you've got problems.
Speaker 5: Which makes it that much more important for the linebackers because if it's in the red zone and it is a predesigned to run or anything like that, Number One, you got to seal your edges. So DeMarcus Lawrence, send a guy like Marshaunneling. You love having them on the edges because they're so good at doing so. But again, the speed, how quickly can you get from the mic for example, off to that side, and you got to play sideline the sideline and again force Deshaun Watson to throw, which then because again it's a swing tackle against Michael Parsons, force him to drop back and then you thump him a couple of times. Now as he's dropping back every single time after that, he's thinking about that shoulder. So he's looking downfield, but he feels this guy coming, he's he has the oh crap moment interception.
Speaker 8: I foresee them doing a lot of misdirection, tons the mister the Browns, tons of motions with Djoku, get him across the formation, coming back with counters, coming back with powers. Because you get two things with that, you get you know that Michael Parsons is lighting the butt. Now, Okay, he's more explosive, like you saw Lamar Jackson last night. More explosive, but he's lighter in the butt. He's two forty. He's less than me right now, less than my weight. So one thing that we saw his rookie year, it beat him down by the end of the year. So if I am going against Michael Parsons and I want to slow him down his ability to rush the quarterback and put pressure on on Deshaun Watson, I want him to hesitate.
Speaker 1: Right typically that's been running the ball out exactly. Go at him.
Speaker 8: That's not somebody that you run away from. You go at Michael Parsons. You bring guards, pulling guards, pulling tackles, you.
Speaker 7: Pull the center either way. I want it's a misdirection now.
Speaker 8: Now that's how you can get him stopping his feet, and you can get a blocker and get him socket his feet, or you can get around him right on a bootleg or a naked So that's what I foresee happening. They've got to be really disciplined. And also I'm curious as to how he's going to be utilizing his defense. I'm talking about Micah because if he's playing a defensive in position. We've all said it now sound edges. Well, if I'm concerned about setting the edge, I'm not concerned about rushing the quarterback right.
Speaker 1: It's different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But to to that point though, Micah himself said that Mike Zimmer has created an entire package in the playbook specific specifically for Michael Parsons. So Michah said, sometimes you'll see him lining up at the two I two take three tech, zero tech, one tech, five tech. He'll go out wide six tech, seven tech, and sometimes he'll be off ball. Obviously, sometimes he'll faint blitz, he'll drop back and coverage. Sometimes he'll find coverage and he'll go out to the quarter corner, he said. Michah said, these are MICA's words. He was like, by the end of the season, I will probably have been spotted in every position. Uh, and sometimes it'll look like he's a safety, but he's not.
Speaker 1: Put Micah at a boundary corner. Talk about.
Speaker 7: Was a corner let Michael Mary Cooper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, third and long and press them up. Maybe it'll be fun. Yeah that idea, no safety, just love it.
Speaker 5: Listen zero exhibition match if it was an exhibition Yeah, pre seasons.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so to my joint practice.
Speaker 5: To Isaiah's point, michaeh Or to answer Isaiah's question, he already has the answer, but answering it for those that that are wondering. We talked about the unpredictability of Mike Zimmer's defense. Keep an eye on Michael Parsons because he's going to be the definition of how unpredictable this defense is going to be.
Speaker 7: For my home, So I really do Uh.
Speaker 1: Before we go into our next matchup, if you want to be a part of our Pickham segment, be the fan first representative, first fan representative this year eight eight eight eight five five two two ninety seven. Call it. I'll tell you in then a little bit, I'll tell you eight of eight eight five five two two nine seven. Give us a call and it'll be dan Oh we need a book keeper. I am the book Beamer has fact checked me, Jim tiring you. He has fact checked it all the way through. I think Beamer needs to get involved this year, but I think he needs to be part of the series. All right. One of the ways that the Cleveland Browns can help Deshaun Watson is by the wide receivers giving a bit of separation against these defensive backs. So who has the edge, the Cowboys defensive backs or the Browns wide receiver.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say, you know what, I'm going to say, the Cowboys defensive backs, even without Deron Blandon. Here's why we just finished talking about Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 1: Sorry, good, sorry, Let me build it.
Speaker 5: Let me build it out. We just finished talking about Deshaun Watson likely having some rust. If you can thump him up, he'll start thinking about that shoulder reconsidering some things. That's going to make him make some errant throw that he shouldn't make. He's gonna press, right, You have to just have to make him press those throws. If you can do that, then you've more or less started to neutralize him, and by doing so, you start to neutralize the targets start to neutralize and Mark Cooper because Omari's gonna get open, right, But if he can't get the ball because of what's going on in the backfield, then there you go. Or if those windows are extended, same for Elijah More, same for Jerry Judy. We also talked about how even though Kayln Carson this is his first NFL starts, so we don't want to put too much on on his play. Trayvon Diggs, is this right what you're doing right now? By the way, No, I'm going to the safeties. I'm gonna put a lot of pressure on the safeties to help Treyvon Diggs in his first game back from the torn acl and Kaylan Carson in his first ever NFL game. The safeties and Jordan Lewis as far as defensive backs go, I'm looking at those guys, Jordan Lewis and the four safeties in rotation to make it hard on the back end, don't you do it?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: You did it yourself, while the linebackers and the defensive line make it challenging on the front end. Tough to difficult, challenge challenging, yeah, tough, hard, uneasy.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Okay, difficult. You go you're about to eject all of you. This is ridiculous, and.
Speaker 7: Pauls that escalated quickly.
Speaker 1: When we come back here on Talking Cowboys, we're gonna get into our Pickham segment. Give us a call eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. Right after this with more Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 9: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, Secure.
Speaker 11: Five G requires compatible plan and device five G may not be available in your area.
Speaker 1: See add dot com slash five G for you foody deals. It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus. Because every deal needs a Playmaker. Your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liftball. Make a play for the Playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 3: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of Doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller.
Speaker 1: Would you, Dear Doctor? My friend supported me during a tough time. But what's the right gift that says thanks for.
Speaker 3: Being a soldier to cry out? Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any doctor Pepper flee p will do.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: Just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 1: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of black Rifle coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle Coffee. Today to Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys. This portion of the show is brought to you by invisil Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. It is week one. We've got some fans already in midweek form. By the way, because I got a text earlier this week, I put it in the group message. But we had a friend, sind or not even a friend, but just a big time listener from work. Yes, how about this is this is what I'm talking about. This is from work, he says. He says, forget about doing some work. I'm here watching Talking Cowboys at my desk. This is Sam from Fort Worth. Let's go hitting an opportunity to watch the show earlier. We appreciate all you get. Make sure and get your work done. Go ahead, and get your work multitask. But Sam's believe in you. Sam, He's got it. The text message was said, it said, my scheduler is watching Kyle's podcast instead of doing actual work. That is actual work, by the way, watching Talking Cowboys. So we appreciate all you out there. If you're watching the show and you're at work or wherever you may be. We're respawned to the initial tweet show us where you're watching, and use a private bro and don't worry about work. It's Friday, it's fine. Yeah, don't be on a toilet. Yeah, well we don't care if that's agay, you got to go.
Speaker 7: If you drink coffer, I don't want to see the toilet shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah I don't either. That's now what we're going to get because you brought it down. Probably that's what we're gonna get. All right, I have your handle, all right. Last year Talking Cowboys, the twenty twenty three Talking Cowboys Pick Them segment came down to the wire. It was a fun one, but it was myself who ended up winning sixty seven wins and thirty five losses. Convenient sixty seven wins, thirty five losses. Nick Harris, who finished in the second. He had sixty four wins and thirty eight losses. John and the Fans both went sixty two and forty. Isaiah went fifty two and fifty A trying to keep your brother down, Yeah, I mean you were pretty.
Speaker 7: Far down there.
Speaker 1: It wasn't hard to do last year. But here's the thing. Josh joined midway through the year. Yes, and he had forty two wins and eighteen losses. If we're talking win percentage doms, Josh tra Domas got it done more than any all up here man. So now he has an opportunity. Nobody touches the dude. So it's a twenty twenty one. It was twenty twenty was the first year that I started keeping track of this. Rob one in twenty twenty, Rob Phillips Rob the Island shust the Robin shout outs to Rob. I won in twenty twenty one, so this is my second title. And then twenty twenty two it was Isaiah one by one game. So two years I went out Patricks pressures on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I should have. I should have taken it into twenty twenty two, but I stepped away to uh to reset on the other show. So that you can come back and kick some some a crook litter, crookal litter.
Speaker 1: Let's go, let's get after it. We got our first fan representative and it's one of our favorites all the way out there in Maryland. We've got Nebbie on the phone line. Nebbie, how are you doing today.
Speaker 12: Nebbe Uh, I'm doing well and I'm fired up, excited about and ready for another Cowboy season.
Speaker 7: Let's go.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you as always, Nebby. Let's get through these games, starting with tonight. We got football on a Friday night in Brazil as the two green teams at a place where you can't wear green.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Packers and the Eagles going.
Speaker 4: Head to high Uh. It hurts me to have to say this because my dad is a Packer fan. Uh, but I'm going with the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 1: That's okay, Nabby, you gotta make this is all business. You gotta help me in and representition.
Speaker 4: Please forgive me. But I hope I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I hope you're wrong too. I'm gonna go with the on the road. I think they're gonna be really good this year. Of course, I hate what they did, and then the wild card round last year. I will never forgive them for it. Yeah, but I think they're gonna be a good team this year. Green Bay wins it tonight. What do you think that?
Speaker 5: And Jalen Hurts is taking a step that Will started taking a step back, Jordan Jordan Love started taking a step forward. I think the I think that confidence from Jordan Love builds, and that offense with Matt Lafloyd, I think the Packers taken in.
Speaker 1: But what do you think I'm gonna take me that pack of cheese?
Speaker 7: M That's right? Government going with the Chiefe definitely.
Speaker 1: I will begrudgingly say go pack.
Speaker 13: You don't have to say, I mean just kind of anyways, I hate the Eagles more than I do the Packers somehow himself, but I'm going I'm going with the Packers.
Speaker 7: I guess against that secondary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, going into Titans and Bears, Isaiah, I'll start you off with Titans.
Speaker 7: Bears, Bears.
Speaker 1: The Bears Bears with the new look.
Speaker 8: Offense, they just have too much firepower, completed too much.
Speaker 1: The last time he said that about the Chicago Bears been a very long time. Yeah, Josh new rookie quarterback. Man, Come on, dude, we got to go with the Bears. Can't see you see how it goes.
Speaker 7: I'm going with the Chicago Calypse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go with the Titans. Here, what Powler does, Tony. They're gonna figure it out. They're gonna figure it out. Titans are Bears.
Speaker 4: Uh uh. I'm going with the revamped and new look Chicago bearser.
Speaker 1: The Vikings at the Giants, two teams that are maybe not heading in the right direction, and at about the same time, they were just meeting one year ago in twenty twenty three. Yeah, they were meeting in the playoffs. Now they're not necessarily going in the right direction, mostly because of the Vikings have had some woes at quarterback. Josh, I'll start with you on this one.
Speaker 6: Who you got going with the Vikings because simply cannot trust Daniel Dunes in the least.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that's it.
Speaker 5: We're talking about people you can't trust. You can't trust Sam Darnold facts and at least Daniels at home.
Speaker 7: So I think Giants take this one.
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm going with Uh.
Speaker 1: I'll go with the Vikings. Why just because I don't like the Giants, and I think they're bad football teams.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna go with Aaron Jones Jefferson teams. Well, yeah, Aaron Jones and Justin Jefferson. Yeah, I think Aaron Jones still has a lot in the tank left. They're probably very angry about how he was run.
Speaker 7: Angry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean went inside the division. What do you think, Nabby Vikings or Giants.
Speaker 4: Uh, this is a tough one to call, because quite honestly, I don't trust either quarterback backs. But I'm going with the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 1: Hey, good pick, good pick. We'll go right back to you here. Nabby Broncos at Seahawks.
Speaker 4: Oh well, based on the preseason the end, I'm believer and bow uh uh uh Nicks and considering I'm not sure what the Seahawks are gonna look like this year. Uh. After all, they have a rookie head coach and Mike uh uh McDonald, I'm going with the With Sean Payton's Denver Broncos.
Speaker 1: Now, he's got some analysis.
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 1: I like you're standing on business. And if I don't like your pick, I like the fact that you stand on business. I'm going with them. Hawks.
Speaker 8: Baby, you know what it is what The defense is going to be made nasty in the offense is gonna be.
Speaker 1: Hot because the Washington officeive coordinator is from the University of Washington. This is the battle of the two teams, the battle of the two teams that have owed Russell Wilson a lot of money when he's not playing for their franchise.
Speaker 8: Seattle has three dogs at wide receiver, they have one of the best running backs in the league, and they have an amazing offensive coordinator who knows how to get the ball to everybody's.
Speaker 1: Battle of the school. I like that. I'm gonna take the Seahawks here too. I'm with the Isaiah.
Speaker 6: I don't think Seattle's going to give a warm welcome to Bone. I think right struggle on the road in Seattle. He give me Seattle, give me the Seahawk.
Speaker 3: Ducks.
Speaker 8: Don't come to Orton, come to Seattle. We don't like ducks and Seattle.
Speaker 1: Seattle's defense is pretty well there last year. Yeah, I know they was, but they lost. It's not a matter you played with.
Speaker 7: Seattle's defense is nasty.
Speaker 5: And the twelfth Man is the twelfth Man, and I believe more in Geno right now than I do. Bonux interest taking Seahawks. Okay, did you give your pick? Said Seahawks. He doesn't have enough letters in his name and trust him.
Speaker 1: Commanders at Buccaneers, the Commanders dan Quinn and company, Josh, I'll let you started off going up against the Bucks.
Speaker 6: I think this is where the trajectory of the Commanders starts, where we start getting over hyped on how well dan Quinn's gonna do for the team, is gonna lead him to the playoffs, and then it's not gonna go anywhere. I'm gonna go with the Commanders. Give him the win on the road.
Speaker 5: Pat Baker Millie Baker Mayfield is gonna gonna cook in Tampa.
Speaker 7: So I'm going with Buccaneers.
Speaker 1: All right, which you got say?
Speaker 8: I want to say Tampa with that infliction.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with my guy DQ.
Speaker 8: I think d Q knows that the first game is very important to him and his tenure there, and I think that he's gonna have a whole lot ridden up there for mister Baker Mayfield. They don't have enough change down there in Tampa for him to not have a beat on them.
Speaker 5: DQ against the quarterback that can move around. Yeah, okay, okay, see that movie.
Speaker 1: Give Me the Bucks, Give me the Bucks, Baker Mayfield and Mike Evans. That's a match that showed up last year that nobody anticipated, but it still played off, played off well for them. So give me the Buccaneers. What do you think, Nebby?
Speaker 4: Uh? Uh? Again, just like the Eagles, it urged me to have to say this. Uh. But considering I actually think the Commanders are gonna make the playoffs this year, I'm going with the Washington Commanders because I'm a believer and Dan Quinn too, so I'm going with the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 1: There you go, Nebby. All Right, here we go the one we've been waiting for. The Cowboys will finally be back on the grid iron three twenty five kickoff Sunday. Fox got Kevin Burkhart and the Groat Tom Brady on the call. We've got the Goat Aaron Andrews on the sideline as well. We've got the whole number one crew, the Cowboys facing the Cleveland Browns. Fourth time they've gone up to Cleveland sixty seven, ninety one, two thousand and eight, and now twenty twenty four. They are three and zero in openers against the Cleveland Browns.
Speaker 7: Was there last night?
Speaker 1: Can they be four? And oh? Nebby, We'll let you start us off. Cowboys at Browns.
Speaker 4: Who you got uh? I'm going with the Cowboys twenty four, twenty.
Speaker 1: One, twenty four to twenty one. Nebby again, as always, thank you so much for taking some time, for representing the fans and being a loyal listener to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: We love you, man, Okay, I love you guys to take care of. I have a great week and it's time for us to win a Super Bowl. So all I gotta say, let's do this right, let's do this.
Speaker 1: Let's go bye, let's go Nebby. Thanks, ma'am. Wo duty is the best.
Speaker 7: Yes, I like him.
Speaker 1: I love Nebby. He is one of my favorite. All Right, boys, Now it's business Cowboys Browns. I'm gonna take the Cowboys. I'll go first.
Speaker 7: Why.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Last year, the Dallas Cowboys were eleven and zer whenever they won the turnover battle, when they won the turnover margin, there was no team that forced more takeaways, forced more turnovers than the Dallas defense. There was no team in football last year that gave up more turnovers and allowed more turnovers than the Cleveland Browns offense. I don't care if there's a new defensive coordinator in Dallas. I could care less if there's a new offensive coordinator in Cleveland. The groundwork in the cornerstone of both of those units is still the same. And if you're prone to taking the football away, you're gonna find the football. If you're prone to coughing it up and giving it to somebody else, you're gonna give up turnovers. Yeah, we'll talk about that later. I think it's going to be a low scoring, gritty game, but I think a couple extra possessions is all it's going to take for Dallas to win. It. Give me the Cowboys twenty to seventeen in a gritty, weird game. Business like gretty game. Test you from time to time, co test.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go Cowboys here. I think that they're going to rattle to Shaan Watson. I think Deshaun is going to start Wrestlin's gonna start thinking about the shoulder, making some throws he shouldn't make. Even though we believe that Elijah Ford is capable and he is Dante Forman they are capable, They're still that drop off from Nick Chubb. I think that matters. That certainly matters, So all things considered, I think Mike Zimmer, they haven't scouted. There's this is a huge unscouted look for the Browns. As far as Mike Zimmer. With this personnel in Dallas, I think it works in Dallas's favor. And then flip it, I think Dak Prescott gets his. I think that offensive line really helps Zeke recoinduce have a much better game than people think they will have. Give me the Cowboys twenty. It's going to be close for most of the game, but it opens up in the fourth quarter. Twenty eight to seventeen. Cowboys take it.
Speaker 6: All right, We're oddly on the same page. I'm thinking that John Watson turns the ball over quite a fit.
Speaker 1: I mean, not oddly.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just said that.
Speaker 6: Sure, I think Deshaun Watson turns the ball over quite a few times. But I still don't think we put them away. Yeah, by any means, I'm thinking sixteen to twenty countains.
Speaker 1: Okay, so twenty seventeen six sixteen, Yeah, I like it. What do you think, is say, Well, games in Cleveland.
Speaker 8: It is Roocky Tyler Guiden versus the league's defensive player of the year and Miles Garrett.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound like you're saying with your chest, yeah, you will also get help. You're like whispering into the microphone.
Speaker 8: If you guys go and watch the eye in the sky. You guys want to understand what Miles Garrett does with help. Brench through it.
Speaker 1: Thirty one seventeen, three touchdowns.
Speaker 7: And I field.
Speaker 1: Plus a running game. Well we're away, get a pocket full of money. That would be four touchdowns in a.
Speaker 8: Three touchdowns in air plus a running game plus or bus running touchdownl Oh, got it, I got it, pocket full of money. Dak Prescott goes ahead and takes care of the Keebler's chang, let's go.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 8: He gets the and he goes and gets the bag on the field.
Speaker 1: Share a Zeke touchdown, seat touchdown this way. Know it was going to be the keepers keeper else. I think you get a touchdown from Zeke Enrico. Oh wow, it's got one for Rico with my chist I see it.
Speaker 7: I think you'll get it from Zeke and Rico.
Speaker 1: Good for you. That's gonna do it for us here on Talking Cowboys. Appreciate you all week long. Hope you had as much fun as we did. Three twenty five kickoff on Fox coming up on Sunday. You can catch countdown not counting the kickoff. We're in the regular season. Now it's Cowboys Pregame Live with Isaiah. Maybe he'll do that on the air there too. You taught him how to do that, you know, yes, I did. Yeah, keep the party going. The Emmy Award winning Cowboys pregame live, that's right. Don't miss it.
Speaker 8: People don't watch somebody else's pregame show and then trying to turn our game on you freaking go to Dallas Cowboys dot com.
Speaker 1: And you make sure you watch. It's listed as best live program in Texas. Yep, that's what it was. So the facts backs are. The facts could get after two pm Dallas Cowboys dot com as when we'll get started. We're also taking fan questions. I'm gonna put out another video here in a minute, but if you film yourself horizontally, you have a chance to be on Talking Cowboys, And right now you've got a really good shot at it because nobody submitted a video yet, so there you go. Hey, so you should have a shot at real talk.
Speaker 8: We drop a lot of wisdom on the pregame show, a lot of things that are very insightful that will increase your game watching. You guys will be the smartest ones sitting on the couch or sitting at the bar or wherever you're at. You'll be able to give information and combat any kind of hate that comes your way because you will have the knowledge from the previous.
Speaker 1: All the guys will think you're the coolest one in the room. All the girls will swoon like it would just be a whole thing, like you got everything your hands. That's the formula. Yeah, that's part of it. That's what happens. Whenever you get you watch pregame live, it's fixed. You get the girls and you get the friends.
Speaker 7: It's part of the girls. You get the friends, you get the cars, you get.
Speaker 5: Success just magnetizes to you all because pre games.
Speaker 1: Like just giving them. You stop it, Beamer. We're trying to ub a show for Chris Bean, for Issaiah standback for Josh Rodriguez, for Patrick Noci Walker. I'm Kyle Yoman saying so long from Talking Cowboys. We'll see you on Monday. This has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.