Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is and no, Junior didn't write this one pre existing conditions.
Speaker 2: And I didn't need.
Speaker 1: Right now the nephew though, Yeah, we're gonna do pre conditioned, pre existing conditions and just a few. But right now it's time for the nephew. He's here and today's prank phone call, nef what you got.
Speaker 3: Let me before I get to the prank, sure, let me say thank you to Montgomery, Alabama. That came out man at the Montgomery Performing Arts Center. Me the boy earthquake celebrity comedian JJ Williamson did the dog one thing. Big ups to my boy Paul Davis down now in the Gump baby, all right, black hats up, all right, Big ups to the Gump. And y'all already know Land in the cutters this week April fool As weekend. I tell y'all about that after the prank, because there's a people on that show. But this right here, this break is h p P.
Speaker 4: H p P.
Speaker 3: That is Husband Protection Program. Husband Protection Program. We got to protect on these husband from these wives that are getting out of control. Husband Protection Program. Let's go catch that HPP. I said it, Yes, let's go cat.
Speaker 2: Hi Morgan, my name is Josh So I'm with HPP giving you a call. You are married to, uh mister Sean to Michael, right? Yeah, who I'm with HPP. We actually picked your husband up from his job today. I wanted to give you a call pick him up for Okay, you're you're his wife, Morgan? Right? Okay? Uh, actually just wanted to make sure that he's okay, and we're worried about his ok what happened? Well, nothing's happening as of right now. We've had a conversation with him and we've checked him out. He's definitely okay.
Speaker 5: But why are you picking him up?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 5: I don't I don't understand why.
Speaker 2: All right, let's just just calm down. Hang on. Second, I got a couple of questions for you. Your husband he is about what five nine? Correct?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: And you would agree that Sean weighs about one hundred and seventy five pounds? Does that sound about right?
Speaker 5: But he weighs yes?
Speaker 2: Okay. Here's another question, No exactly, Morgan. How tall are you?
Speaker 5: I'm five nine as well?
Speaker 2: Okay? And if you don't mind. I know it's a little different type of question, but if you don't mind, how much do you weigh?
Speaker 5: I'm like two hundred? Wait a minute, what is?
Speaker 2: What is?
Speaker 5: What is how much I weigh have to do with it? I don't What is wrong with him? And where is? Where is he right now?
Speaker 2: We actually have him? We have him in our custody. We have him where We have him in our custody right now here at our headquarters at HPP. So what what is?
Speaker 4: What is the HPP?
Speaker 2: Ma'am? HPP is Husband Protection Program?
Speaker 4: Husband protection?
Speaker 5: I've never I've never heard of such a thing. Why is he then? Here?
Speaker 2: Well? The problem we haven't We've been getting some actual complaints or whatnot, and not necessarily from him, but that you've been bullying your husband.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know what. I'm at my job and I'm gonna give you a hold on one second so I can go in here. What what what did you say?
Speaker 2: Have you and uh Sean had any arguments at all lately?
Speaker 5: How we had we're married?
Speaker 4: Have we had arguments?
Speaker 5: Of course, you had arguments? What does that have to do with anything?
Speaker 2: Have you guys had any altercations any altercations.
Speaker 5: Yes, what kind of altercations?
Speaker 2: Have you been bullying your husband in a physical way?
Speaker 4: I've been bullying him. Have you been bullying him?
Speaker 2: For somebody to turn in and give us.
Speaker 4: Who you talk to him?
Speaker 2: I can't put him on this. This is what I'm talking about. This what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: You got me up, my dad put off like an htt crass, and somebody turned somebody in for some arguments. We're married. Who do you freaking know who's married and does not argue?
Speaker 2: I understand you, mad, but it is my job to protect husbands that are getting bullied by their wife. This is our m.
Speaker 5: Let me speak for him.
Speaker 2: I'm not at liberty to let you speak to him right now. To you, what you're not gonna do is bully me as well. And I see why am I.
Speaker 4: Trying to bully you. I want to know what's going on and why you call me and my dad with some crap about him being at some headquarters on app. I'm a CP. Isn't one hundred ahdps and my husband is not even protected from anybody fucking not me.
Speaker 2: It is husband Protection program. You've been bullying your husband, You've been using bad language. With you.
Speaker 4: You know, I want to talk him my husband when he said I do, he said, I do whatever she said to me. Whenever he says that, hier he says it, and that's what he gets. And if he has the problems with arguing me, city to start his craft and he won't be in an argument and you tell him that.
Speaker 2: You see, this is what we're talking about. This is why he's been picked up today and brought into our custody so that he would be definitely protect from you.
Speaker 4: You know, right if he needs the profession and he's in your company at you can keep him there.
Speaker 2: How does Well, here's what we're gonna do. Somebody's gonna be picking you up, bringing you in so we can have a conversation.
Speaker 4: Bring me nowhere. What do you think that we're.
Speaker 2: Bringing you in when we can have a conversation. She will help. Let me explain something to you, ma'am. We will be bringing you in having a conversation with you. You're gonna be coming in and you're gonna do it. We tell anybody, are you physically or mentally abusing your husband?
Speaker 4: You know what, you don't have to pick me up? Tell me where you I will come to you. You have to pick me up. I will. I will come down here. I will handle you in him the same time you tell me what I'm gonna ask you.
Speaker 2: A serious question. Is there something like a consequence if he doesn't listen to you? I mean, I mean, what are you doing? You're treating your husband like a child. What are you doing to him?
Speaker 4: I feel like if you have the problem with how I see him, something.
Speaker 2: About he act. Let me ask you something, miss Morgan. What do you do for a list of security?
Speaker 3: This building?
Speaker 4: And they about to cross security one me because I'm loud in this room.
Speaker 2: Because you don't have a security so you know all about putting people in choke calls and how to apprehend the person. Don't shy.
Speaker 4: It is my job. Yes I did.
Speaker 2: So are you doing that at home?
Speaker 4: What I'm not going to tell you again? I don't harm that man in any way? No west harm I ever? What iever? Nor does he mean? He needs to get him behind in his car and go back to work. We are builds today and go ask time for this crack.
Speaker 2: I got one more thing I need to say to you. You're listening.
Speaker 4: You are nothing to say to me but that you want to put my husband on and fart and let me talk to him about this.
Speaker 2: I'm going to shut shud, sit down, sit down, shout.
Speaker 4: God, let me talk. I need to understand what this clown shod I got it.
Speaker 2: Let me finish the talk conversation with Okay, No.
Speaker 4: You don't need to do this. Let me finishing his Put here on the PNG.
Speaker 2: Hello, I have one more thing to ask you. Are you listening? Are you listening? Go ahead, this is nephew tire me from the Steve Harbin Morning Show. You just got branked by your husband show.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 5: I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: Just what are you? Where are you at right now? Man? I will worry about the people at your job. Where you at?
Speaker 5: I'm back here in this closet, sweating like a freaking pig, in heat, dripping make up everywhere.
Speaker 4: I cannot believe this.
Speaker 2: Oh god, man, Okay, baby, I gotta ask you, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land with.
Speaker 5: Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Program.
Speaker 3: We gotta protect these husbands out there, man, we do that. Hey, you can get out of control. Okay, it's going down Friday night at the Barclay's Baby at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Brooklyn. In the House Friday, April fifth, April Fools, Comedy Jams starts studying, Brian Hooks, Chante, Wayne's London Brown, Oh my God. The list goes on, Lone and Love in the House, Tory Hart in the House, Coco Brown, just hilarious. All of this is hosted by Rip Michael d L. Hughgley is in the building, Bruce Bruce is in the building.
Speaker 2: What what what?
Speaker 3: Tracy Morgan in the building, and of course yours truly, nephew, tie me in the building. And I believe it's DJ by DJ Envy in the building. Okay, it is star studied and it is a line of funny, a line of ignorance. So be ye ready this weekend April Fools. If you in New York City, I would be getting myself a ticket to the Barclay Center.
Speaker 2: That's what I would be doing.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, nice Well Brooklyn, Well, Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: That that sounds like a fun show. Though, nephew, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have some fun.
Speaker 3: I get to hang out with the fellas and see some comedy that I ain't seen in a minute, so it's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, coming up next it is the straw Berry Letter. The subject is pre existing conditions. You might want to listen to this one, all right, we'll get into it right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.