Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty arm Strong and Jakie. I know he.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Yetty, So I'm gonna describe this the way it was described by Katie and then we'll listen to it.
Speaker 1: This is a cop.
Speaker 3: Uh attacked by a turkey, quacks at it like a duck and calls it a chicken.
Speaker 1: Here we go and chicken.
Speaker 3: What is.
Speaker 1: Quick?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Come on quick, hag hack hack up? Somebody beck, I'm getting what ye back off? Okay, here's your stuff back. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm giving a second except for I'm getting. I feel like it. I feel like I can for all the places you can come. I feel like it lived up to its explanation.
Speaker 3: That was a cop attacked by a turkey, quacking at it and calling it a chicken.
Speaker 1: Bro put the turkey back.
Speaker 3: You need to spend a little more time in a navy are or something.
Speaker 1: Well, he's taunting the bird. That can't help you, know what. A good cop tries to de escalate. Our beloved newsmen of the past, Marshall Phillips would occasionally be confronted by aggressive turkeys during hot, hot turkey lovin season, which we are in, we have more turkeys in my neighborhood.
Speaker 3: I gotta believe I got more turkeys around me than anybody listening in America. It's shocking how many turkeys are in my neighborhood. The big giant wild turkeys. They're huge for one thing, absolutely gigantic and.
Speaker 1: Mean as hell. During hot, hot, sexy turkey time.
Speaker 3: When I drive home today, there will be six of them sitting on my roof. Guaranteed eight more in the backyard. They're all over the place. They don't cause any problems. Sometimes they're a little loud, they.
Speaker 1: Get into it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I got to handle this very delicately. Okay, I want to handle it delicately for this very nice mom who sent us a text.
Speaker 1: I will switch into delicate mode on your advice, combined with harsh mode I think is necessary. So this, this, well, this is why we can't have nice things. As the cliche goes, this is why demagoguing issues in politics works. I guess so.
Speaker 3: An hour three, if you didn't hear it, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. Joe got into the whole big beautiful bill Medicaid thing. We're getting ripped off like crazy with Medicaid. We're gonna get into more of it tomorrow with Craig Gottwalas, who is an expert in this. But we're getting ripped off like crazy all kinds of healthy people. You're paying for their health care and other stuff for no good reason whatsoever other than then nobody keeps track of this sort of thing.
Speaker 1: And because it buys votes, that's like the entire reason you're paying for it.
Speaker 3: And Phil Graham, former senator from from Texas from back in the day, tried to run for president once but he's way too smart to be president, has a PhD in economics, wrote a piece about how, no, this is where the money is. You talk about Social Security, you know, and cutbacks and everything like, No, the money where we need to do something is in Medicaid. So we get this text, Hey, I have a daughter who's disabled and on Medicaid and Social Security, and I get to you guys who are trying to get people riled up and listening to show and I'm a strong Republican. But what you're missing is and then she lays out the story of how her disabled daughter can't take care of herself at all, never will be able to in her life. Unbelievable what you're dealing with. I can't even imagine, and how she needs that money, and we don't have the courage to call her back and talk to her and get the facts on this story about her disabled daughter and how much she needs mediciate.
Speaker 1: There will not be a single disabled person affected in any way by the proposed cuts, not one.
Speaker 3: And there isn't a single person us or anybody else arguing for someone like your daughter having their money cut.
Speaker 1: You strenuously one hundred and eighty degrees in the other direction.
Speaker 3: This is why you demagogue these issues though, because he is it's sir that yes, her poor daughter and she will be left high and drive by the mean Republicans. That is one hundred eighty degrees opposite of the truth you said. They've convinced her. We convinced her even with you only talking about.
Speaker 1: The scammers right.
Speaker 3: Her takeaway was like you and I are in favor of cutting her daughter's money. I mean, if that's the way it lands, no wonder politicians don't come with on one hundred miles of even trying to stop the sky scumbag liars.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, it's unfortunate, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It is highly unfortunate. You could stand and we've seen this, We've been doing this for a long time. You can, as a politician, stand up in front of a crowd and say, look, nobody here currently getting Social Security that's over the age of sixty five will see any a dime of that cut in their lifetime. But and then everything after the butt gets portrayed as you, as an old person, are gonna starve, right, And it's just there's just no getting around it, apparently, right, Right, man, I feel for you, ma'am. What a rough situation you're in doing God's work trying to deal with that. But nobody us or anybody is suggesting cutting the program for people like your daughter. Nobody, right, We would have more money for people like your daughter if the freaking healthy twenty eight year old dude playing video games and laughing at us wasn't getting all his stuff paid for, right. I don't know what you do with the reality of this.
Speaker 1: I think if you were to sit down with Carl Rove and James Carvill, I'm trying to be by party maybe Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Charles Crouthammer, Jesus and John Wayne. They would that's quite a crowd, they would say, Jackie boy, Joseph, here's the story. That's what Paula is grow up. You always talk about trying to frighten or entice the herd in one direction or another, as if you're too good and too smart for that. That's politics.
Speaker 3: I understand what you're saying, that the politicians go out there and try to frighten you on this stuff. What I'm concerned about is we made it clear we weren't trying. We weren't claiming they're coming for your to take your disabled daughter's medic care. Politicians will say that sort of stuff Medicaid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we weren't.
Speaker 3: We were saying the opposite, and it's still landed as if we were.
Speaker 1: That's what troubles me. Yeah, I think that's squarely in the department of things. I can't do anything about. It's it's striking. I totally get your being troubled by that.
Speaker 3: Like I said, if you're a politician, you get up on stage and make it clear that I'm not interested in cutting your social security. But people walk out of the room thinking they're going to take my social secure. Yeah, well that we're done here then I.
Speaker 1: Guess yes, correct, as a as a country, you mean, yes, or as a system of government people, well right, self governance doesn't work, that's my point. M uh yeah. Well the great Scottish philosopher what's his face? Uh with the you know, the republic will last only until the populace realizes they can vote themselves money from the treasury. And and what he didn't suspect is that, or maybe he did, was that there that politicians would be able to convince virtually all of the population that any effort to rein that in was indeed an attack on them and their well being. So uh yeah, it just it doesn't work. Uh. The great you know, overarching Joe Getty principle, there are actually several of them, many of them contradict each other, is that all systems can last only until those who had gained the system win over those who would protect a system. And it's like, you know, the constant battle between hackers and cybersecurity experts. There comes a point in a like a governmental system where accommodation of manipulating the voters and then manipulating the systems behind the scenes becomes so sophisticated that the immune system of democracy is insufficient. It's like a septic infection in the bloodstream. So monarchy now, I don't know, I'm old. You all figured out. Good luck.
Speaker 3: If you're old already, nobody is going to touch your social security period. Now, if you are actually disabled, nobody's going to take your money.
Speaker 1: Period. Nobody wants to. Nobody's even suggested it, right, and yet it is the easiest cell in the world. If any Republicans say we're gonna rain in medicaid waste fraud abuse, they're gonna come take the money out of the mouths of your disabled children, and people believe them. So what are you gonna do. I'm in an accepting mood today. I have accepted it, probably because I'm excited about my new political party party. The F y'all it cans. You gotta have.
Speaker 3: AI design a logo, because that's a good I like the capital F capital y apostrophe, a L L.
Speaker 1: Dash I dash cans F y'all it cans. We need an animal, though, maybe the turkey is the donkey and the elephant, or taken clearly, maybe we have the Turkey has heard in a.
Speaker 3: Previous clip which Ben Franklin wanted to be our national bird.
Speaker 1: So enough politics. I've got a couple of stories about business, about you know, personal wealth, that sort of thing. Number one, so you're a crypto zillionaire, I'd start carrying a gun, hiding a guard and keeping your fingers hidden. Secondly, pipes, who's making the real money? What's the way to wealth? Become one of the stealthy wealthy the stealthy wealthy. It's doable and better yet it rhymes.
Speaker 3: Also, I watched the Minecraft movie with Henry over the weekend. I want to talk, Yeah, I want to talk about a couple of notable things that I think might be the future of motion pictures. Jack Black is so fat and greasy and doesn't care. That's what's interesting about him. He's got to be one of the biggest movie stars in the world, very very big in terms.
Speaker 1: Of making moneyms to be unbathed. He does not.
Speaker 3: Care at all. I think he shows up to he doesn't care how he looks at all. Didn't comb his hair, he doesn't find a shirt that fits, he doesn't wash his face. Yeah, it's weird anyway, more on that Later's there the Minecraft movie. Over the weekend with my son Henry and I was about to talk about it, and I thought I should look up a little of how successful this movie was to back up my premise, and I googled it first. Then I remembered what you keep saying, No, you got to use the chat gptwo, I'm trying to get out of the habit.
Speaker 1: Of googling and go to chat gpt.
Speaker 3: The answer I got on chat GPT about I just asked chat gpt, was the Minecraft movie a financial success? It's answer so much better and thorough than googling it, I mean, not even close. So I got to get out of the habit of googling. Anyway, a Minecraft movie has made almost a billion dollars worldwide after a budget to make it of only one hundred and fifty million dollars, which I gotta believe all of the filming of the acting of that movie could have been done in an afternoon probably. I mean, there wasn't much to it, and it was all so much was green screen. It was all CGI stuff and everything like that. And like I mentioned, Jack Black, what an interesting dude. I don't know, is he married or not. I've seen him in various interviews. He's certainly not trying to impress chicks. He wears ill fitting clothes, he doesn't wash his face or coma's hair. He rolls in, does his lines brilliantly because he's really good, and then collects his money and goes home. What an interesting thing that is? What movie star has never wanted to care how they look? Like Jack Black, he keeps getting fatter and greasier anyway. I mean, you canna be fat if you want. Maybe you think that's part of your appeal. You can wash your face AnyWho. The Minecraft movie, first of all, way better than I expected it to be.
Speaker 1: I thought it was.
Speaker 3: It was only an hour forty five, but I thought, uh, I thought this is gonna be kind of tough to sit through. And it was quite entertaining, pretty dang funny by the end it had it reminded me of like all your Lord of the Rings movies. Okay, another giant fight sequence. I just I can't do fight sequences like a lot of people can, apparently endlessly. I get it. But my main takeaway was, and if I was rich, I would start for like really like Elon Rich I would come up with this idea today. It was basically a series of popular memes that young people get strung together so that everybody could laugh together about Hey, I get this meme and feel part of something. That's what it seemed like to me. And I'll bet you could put one of those out once a month of just whatever the most re hot memes were, right, make it like ninety minutes long. It's just a series of meme jokes that every teenager gets and things so the hilarious and it would be super popular because that's basically what the Minecraft movie was.
Speaker 1: So just a recognition slash belonging fest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because other things aren't really working, but partially because this is a reason to be together in the theater. Is fun to recognize the memes together. It was clear from my older son when he went and saw it in the theater that that was a lot of the appeal was all these inside jokes that they get and laugh at, and it's fun to see him in a group. I think this is a way to rescue movies. It's gonna kill old time movies. But like just I don't know, the most popular memes put together ninety minutes with a loose script.
Speaker 1: I think that would right. Somebody steal that idea and make it work. Well, it's either like irony or a perpetual motion machine or something that online memes. The enjoyment of online memes together Yeah, in a room might convince kids, hey this is really fun. Wow, good point.
Speaker 3: Hello, But Mike constantly, my son was saying, I know you don't get that, but to various things that were happening, characters and lines and stuff like that, because they're here today. I mean, you could have had a movie where the Hawktua girl was, you know, a co star there for a couple of coffee. Oh please don't, but you're and people would have go fought with laughter though you know they mean them studios.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yes, now you gotta start producing these. This is your ten million dollar idea. It's fine. I thought, I'll get another co host. I thought of Friday Night.
Speaker 3: I thought, this is actual brilliant idea. It would just take a lot of money to get a going.
Speaker 1: You know, you'd have to pay for rights, but you'd have lawyers to do that. That'd be easy. Uh yeah, wow, that's a great idea. Just your monthly meme cinema.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and all the teenagers get together and feel cooler and smarter than the rest.
Speaker 1: Of us because they get all the jokes right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We bought it though, cost twenty bucks. So minecraft's available at home now for streaming, but it was twenty bucks to in it.
Speaker 1: I think it's got about a six month run. Your idea, Oh really, don't like. Don't invest too heavily thinking next year will be even bigger. Trust me, Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 3: Person in charge of CBS News just step down. So first it was the producer of sixty Minutes a couple of weeks ago, and now the leader of CBS News saying it's become clear that the company I do not agree on the path forward.
Speaker 1: You know there's some stuff from sixty Minutes we were hoping to squeeze in today.
Speaker 3: We got to talk about tomorrow better now, Yes it is, Yeah, let's hold all that stuff over. Sixty Minutes feels exactly like it used to feel to me when I used to watch it.
Speaker 1: When I was younger. Now, so the guy who quit in a huff, the head guy, because I'm getting too much corporate pressure to twist the show into being watchable again, unbelievable. That story how much which China is spying on us? Last night?
Speaker 3: Man, watch it if you haven't seen it, we'll talk about it tomorrow with sixty minutes feature. China is spying on us in a way that no country has ever spied on any country ever.
Speaker 1: Probably uh yeah, yeah, absolutely true. Boy, I'm amazed. I'm working with chat GPT to try to create I gotta go to the paid version. I'm trying to create a logo for the f Yolikin Party because f y'all, not you good people, but just politicians and here's friends. I know what you're talking about in some of the texts. So I said, design me a logo for the political for a political party called the f Yolikin Party. Our mascot is a bald eagle. The logo should use red, white and blue, and it says I can generate a logo for the f Yolikin Party featuring a bald eagle in red, white and blue color scheme. Before I do, could you clarify the tone you're aiming for, for example, serious and patriotic like a traditional political logo, satirical or humorous, leaning into the edgy name bold and rebellious in a punk American rebel style, picked up on the edgy name. Yeah, I know, I'm a little troubling. It's been a little frustrating to get it to do what I want it to do. In some ways that are funny. I keep telling it to have the effing eagle face to the right, and it keeps having it face left. But other than that, it's it's amazing.
Speaker 3: How patriotic you I want it to be? Like if Lee Greenwood ate a flag, what would come out of him? That's what I want, right exactly, So totally different topic. The screams echoed down the narrow street in a trendy neighborhood in early morning Paris.
Speaker 1: Help Help, Help Help. Three men in black masks had jumped on a thirty four year old woman and her toddler and tried to throw them into an idling white van disguised as a delivery truck. Luckily, her husband threw himself between the attackers and his family. A neighbor hustled the child away, screams yells. The husband was battered with a wrench. Bloody blah blah blah. So all because this chick's father runs a French cryptocurrency exchange, and she's got a hell of a lot of it, apparently li bitcoin around the world. This Braisen attack latest in the series of violent abductions, including several in the US, targeting crypto executives and their families. Victims have been pistol whipped to abduct it and in two cases had fingers severed, actually cut off their fingers. Yes, to use their fingerprints to open accounts. Wow barbaric, I would agree, fans of Retina Scam. Oh boy. The assaults are often called wrench attacks because they rely on simple tools for inflicting pain to course victims rather than sophisticated tools for hacking them. Can the guy hit me with the Wrinch's why I called it that? Yes? Yes, essentially. Yes. Hacking has long been the primary risk for the crypto rich. But to thwart hackers, savvy cryptocurrency investors have increasingly taken their digital wallets offline in favor of physical devices a thumb drive in a safe, making remote theft more difficult. But real world bash over the head crypto crime bypasses those those safeguards.
Speaker 3: Obviously, do I get the option like put your thumb on this, or we're gonna cut your thumb off, or do they just take my thumb?
Speaker 1: I think this is probably a period of negotiation, but I don't know. These concerns intensified this week with a cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase disclosing that as many as ninety seven thousand customers had their personal information stolen, including addresses and snapshots of their balance. Oh, Joe Jones of one two three Main Street has eleven million dollars in crypto. Why that's just on the other side of town. Perhaps we'll bash him in the head with a wrench, cut off his finger and take his money. Say the scumbags, Wow wow, I mean, obviously, if you're smart and savvy, you keep your crazy wealth to yourself. Do you have any crypto? I do not at this point. No, I do not either. I've kicked myself for that a number of times. I have a friend who is a savvy financial guy, and a guy, for reasons of the way his marriage was set up, could do more or less whatever he wanted quickly. He didn't have the sort of setup where hey, sweetheart, I'm thinking of doing this and this for these reasons, Should we free up enough money? No? He would just do it, and he literally paid for his kids college education with crypto profits. Wow, got in and got out at the right time, because it can all of it. Yes, you can definitely go the other way. You make too much money. You got to four fingers on each hand, oh boy. In September of Florida man was sentenced to forty seven years in prison for leading a ring that carried out a string of home invasions across multiple states in search of crypto riches, and one of the attacks, the men held a pink revolver I'm not sure why the color of the revolver is important to the head of a seventy six year old Durham, North Carolina man and threatened to cut off his genitals. The victim to your pink revolver, is yours a revolver, mine's not. The victim eventually transferred one hundred and fifty grand worth of crypto to the attacker, who was later ordered to pay a great deal more than that restitution to his victims as part of the sentencing. Blah blah blah, it's happened in France a bunch of different places. Just crazy. So anyway, guard your crypto your fingers and your genitals. Folks, it's crazy times. You know, I'm going to skip over. Will anyone take the factory jobs Trump wants to bring back to America? The answer is no, no, oh they won't. But we can talk about that more later. Because I wanted to get to this meet the stealthy wealthy who make their money the boring way, and I found it really interesting and inspiring in an American dream kind of way. The Wall Street Journal with an article the subhead is the road to Riches is paved with cup holders, burgers and miles of elementary school carpeting. And these are people who discovered a Nietche business like this. One guy who points out his name is Derek Derek Olsen. He's made a fortune making machines that rip up flooring like carpeting in elementary schools. This is how sexy it is, He says. The average elementary school in the US has seven miles of carpet, and children are disgusting. So elementary schools basically need their floors redone almost every summer. It's this Nietzsche industry that nobody knows about and everybody needs. So he made his fortune on tearing up the floor machines every elementary school in America needs every couple of years.
Speaker 3: Reminds me of that guy that used to call her emails all the time, who was a cleaned up crime scenes and made lots of money. Yeah, because when there's a crime, somebody's got to clean it up.
Speaker 1: He did it. Yeah. So's here's another great example that I really liked. It's uh and this is a business that a lot of people are familiar with. MOBA. They talk about a guy who has studied this and how it's absolutely legit. That's the way to get rich.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: The story of David McNeil, who's the founder of weather Tech, the car accessories, the super durable floor mats and everything. He was working as a tool and die maker he dropped out of college. He sold cars. He rented a car on a trip to Scotland in nineteen eighty nine and immediately noticed its thick rubber floor mats that had a border to prevent water and mud from running off. And they're like the best he'd ever seen. So when he got back home to Chicago, he called the English manufacturer and eventually worked out a deal to buy a twenty foot shipping container of the black mats to sell in the US. He took out a second mortgage on his home to do this. Wow. By the end of ninety one, I made forty thousand dollars. By the end of ninety two, I made one hundred and sixty thousand. By the end of ninety three, I made four hundred thousand. While all of this was going on. If you called my eight hundred number at three o'clock in the morning, you know who would answer it. I would Wow. Yeah, I love stories like that. Yeah. He now employs eighteen hundred people in Bowling Brook, Illinois, makes nearly its entire range of car accessories and other products in the US. His company expects to bring in eight hundred million dollars in revenue this year.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah, yeah, Well they're having good ideas. I only have dumb ideas. Why all my ideas are stupid?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know, Homer Simpson, you and me both all three. Larry Fleming eighty years old. He'd bought Wendy's franchise, then another one, and then he he had a beer distributorship, a small one, but he noticed that it was really making more money than the other stuff and was less work. So he just started, you know, saving his money, buying a little more territory and a little more territory, and his blah blah blah bah bah. His beer distributorship, which sells to the eastern halves of Oklahoma and Kansas, has a sixty four percent market share in Oklahoma is annual sales approach two hundred and fifty million dollars. I don't know how much he clears on that, but it's just that's that's the way you get rich in America because the tech guys who have, you know, specialized skills, and they get a lot of press these days. And I know a handful of guys who've done very well in tech. I don't have what they have, but the ability to say, hey, I really like this product. I'll bet other people will too. I think I can borrow enough money to get started and then work like a maniac. That's what this country is all about. Awesome, Yeah, I thought that was cool. The stealthy, wealthy jack and it rhymes. What was the story? You skipped out a question about that? Who will take the factory jobs that Donald Trump wants to bring back to America? Right?
Speaker 3: That's an interesting one illegal immigrants if you can get them otherwise nobody, right. I've heard a number of people number there's something like that, there's one hundred and forty thousand empty manufacturing jobs right now, right before we even bring back more manufacturing jobs. But there is I've heard a couple of people say this. This is an original idea on my part.
Speaker 1: There is this.
Speaker 3: Kind of belief out there that it would be really great to have more manufacturing jobs for like some imaginary person you're kind of picturing that wants it and would take it. But you're not thinking of yourself, right, You're not thinking of like you were your kids. Probably you're thinking there's some other people.
Speaker 1: That would really like it.
Speaker 3: If there's a big factory at the edge of town, they could go. You know, I don't know, put something in a box all day long for decent wage. I don't want to do it, and I don't want my kids to do it. But I'm sure there are plenty of people that would like to. And it's just kind of not true. Yeah.
Speaker 1: This article actually opens with a description of Quaker City castings in Salem, Ohio. Six am every weekday, a group of sturdy framed men and steel toed boots. Clock into the factory to build sand moles molds rather pour molten metal and grind iron and steel castings. Tiring, hazardous, dirty job. This is the work politicians lie in eyes, but Americans often don't want. You know though, I do have this story.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's just anecdotal and doesn't mean anything, but I had a friend in college married my college roommate, and they went off and started their lives. And she got a job working at a factory that put the little explosive thing in air bags for cars. That's what she did, stood on a conveyor belt that went by. But she was a good, hard working person, showed up and did what she told her anything like that, and moved up very quickly. And before he knew it was like flying around on a plane going to the other factories, talking to people that did incredibly well for herself.
Speaker 1: Wow. And they retired early and just had a great life. Show up and work hard. Amazing. Yeah. Yeah, now, final note on this, then we can move on. But there are huge swaths of America where this sort of job used to be available. The pay is actually declined, inflation justted for a couple of reasons we could talk about in manufacturing. But there are a hell of a lot of people on fake disability, for instance, on the government. But you win votes by keeping them on the dole. You win no votes by telling them get to work. There's a Quaker City Castings plant opening at the edge of town, right, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: There's hardly anything more annoying to me than maybe it's gonna because I've done a lot of hard physical jobs in my life. But the idea of being a physically okay dude in his twenties who's living off of my money, my taxes because you refuse to work at Quaker City Castings or anything else, or yeah, that really really annoys me. We will finish strong. Next, this is Crown Prince.
Speaker 4: Mahava ben Selden, and we're together now getting of course, but we are vibing.
Speaker 1: You are too kind.
Speaker 4: But We've been having a lot of fun in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: I've been having a great time. We've been eating a lot of meals.
Speaker 4: Sitting on the floor, dipping our fingers straight into various goops and spreads that I politely scrape under the rug and go eat it at mobile McDonald's that you've built for me?
Speaker 1: Isn't that on bab bah bah bah bah? He's loving it.
Speaker 3: That guy who does trump on Satura nib is so funny. I mean we had him before he was on SNL, Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He did us a video Instagram style in his car that had a torn like ceiling liner.
Speaker 3: It looked like he was on foot stamps, like he was living in his car, and he may have been. And he ad libbed some hilarious stuff. We should do that for the podcast because I'm sure Katie has never heard of it, and a lot of us our listeners have never heard of It's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: But Dulla was I gonna say, Oh.
Speaker 3: I wonder how much of that he had libs, because we know because we hired him to do some stuff that he had libbed and was freaking hilarious. And when I was watching Sarah Olive, I thought, I'll bet he had libbed a lot. When he went and sat in the audience there right before the uh uh introduced the show, I thought that looked all ad lib to me.
Speaker 1: He's a funny guy. Again. My favorite line from that whole thing was I said I was.
Speaker 3: In abba dabi abi abba dabi doo a aba dabado Like the great, late great Fred Flintstone.
Speaker 1: What final? Here's the thoughts, Final Final. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. Let's get a finals up from everybody on the crew to wrap things up to the day. There he is our technical director of Michael Angelow pressing the buttons. Michael, what's your final thoughts? I love Jack's idea about having a movie based on memes, but what you need is something at the beginning of each film that explains the memes to older people like me because I can't keep up.
Speaker 3: That's the appeal to the teenagers though, That's what I noticed both my sons like, it's the fact that we don't get it, that it's an inside joke for them.
Speaker 1: That's what they lost. In fact. Michael o'fellow like, you would be banned from the theater when our new brainstorm, Jack, so I'm gonna rip it off hits the screen. Katie Green is an assignment covering the Mexican Navy crashing into bridges. Jack, do you have a final thought now?
Speaker 3: Basically going to tease a story for tomorrow that just broke from the Washington Post. An exclusive police secretly monitored New Orleans with facial recognition cameras after that terrorist attack. It's the first known use of this widespread in America, and it happened secretly.
Speaker 1: Interesting. All right, that's a topic for another day. So my logo for the f Y'allikan's party is coming along. It will be for sale as a T shirt at the Armstrong and Getty Swag stores as soon as we're done. I've had enough of both parties.
Speaker 3: F y'all, Armstrong and Geddy. Right, I pick up another ruling four hour workday, so many people who thanks so little time?
Speaker 1: Good Armstrong, Ingeddy dot com, the Hopplings the are Katie's corner. You can pick up some A and G swag. You've the favorite. A G fan would love a T shirt or add We'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 3: God bless America.
Speaker 1: I'm Strong and Getty. What do we want to be losers or winners? I want winners. We smell like winning around here.
Speaker 3: I think your Star Spangledasher they are the true.
Speaker 1: Heroes and everyone knows that. So let's go with the All right, So I got three possible names for our new political party and Gritarians, enough is Enopocrats, gotcha, or finally, f Gallikins, Armstrong and Getty