Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phones happened. Well, well, well look what the cat drag did. Michael Oppenheimer is back, Dear Elvis Duran. My father is a telemarketer. Wouldn't it be funny if Michael Oppenheimer gave him a ring? Michael Oppenheimer's calling your dad on today's phone?
Speaker 2: Tap? Hello?
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the fucking Wagner's World Star Encyclopedia Britannica. How are you today's heir?
Speaker 2: HOLLI was this a sales call? Yes, it is there that Do you realize that you can be fined eleven thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: No, we don't.
Speaker 2: This This is a no call for You're a part of a new call. Yes, I am.
Speaker 3: There are loopholes, sir. Hello, oh, yes, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the fucking Wagoner's World Star Encyclopedia Britannica. How are you today's here?
Speaker 2: Let me speak to you supervisor whom I'm speaking with, sir. Let me speak to your supervisor, sir.
Speaker 3: We have a twenty six volume set.
Speaker 2: Let me speak to your supervisor. Sir, we have Are you stupid or are you what?
Speaker 3: Sir? We have a twenty six volume set of our encyclopedia. We can get one per month. Hello, this is mister Michael Lobenheimer with the fucking Wagon World Star Encyclopedia Britannica set. We have a twenty six volume set here. It's the two thousand and four edition.
Speaker 2: Okay, I speak to your supervisor.
Speaker 3: I am the supervisor.
Speaker 2: You are supervisor.
Speaker 3: I'm the supervisor. No, what is sir? If you act now, you can receive this.
Speaker 2: What you're sure?
Speaker 3: I'm not going away anytime soon. This is mister Michael Lobenheimer.
Speaker 2: You still there?
Speaker 3: Yes, I am sir.
Speaker 2: The line chase.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is your first name?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: Hello, sir, Yes, let me.
Speaker 2: Get you call for wrapping, call sales, call time and family. I hang up.
Speaker 1: I need some of the speaks of authority right now.
Speaker 3: You're still there, if you just let me finish at this time. Okay, listen, guy on the phone. He's called me up like ten cars or rationally.
Speaker 2: I wanted to low call this.
Speaker 3: He's calling me.
Speaker 2: From bumble Wagner. If you can trace this call, and get.
Speaker 1: Him off the phone. I'd like to press charges.
Speaker 2: Let's get thank you you're still there.
Speaker 3: It's a twenty six volume cent and we'd like to put you on a trial period this afternoon for being so cooperative.
Speaker 2: Listen here, I've been been bothered with this phone call, and if I got another call, I'm gonna have your ass and a ringer. Do you understand to please stop calling?
Speaker 3: You have to understand. Mine is mister Michael Apphimer, and I'm here to sell you encyclopedias.
Speaker 2: Do you I don't encyclopedias?
Speaker 3: Do you read?
Speaker 2: Sir? Do I read?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I can't read. I'm dumb.
Speaker 3: You know, education is very key these days.
Speaker 2: I know educations keys. I got a son that's a teacher and a daughter in law that's a teacher, and I got knowing home. But my wife, we don't read twenty.
Speaker 3: Six times today, twelve easy payments of thirty seven dollars and sixty three years.
Speaker 2: Know what you can do with that?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: You can shut up your ass and I don't come in. What do you do? Now? Get off my damn boone. I don't care, but the doller ninety five shot back.
Speaker 3: Now and receive this handy leather boundary planning for free.
Speaker 2: Your dictionary encyclopedias.
Speaker 3: Go yourself, Sir, you're not making this easy on me.
Speaker 2: I'm not supposed to make it easy. I know all the ins and out of this business. I'm gonna tell Mark. I tell you Schmarck.
Speaker 3: I already know that because I've spoken with your son, Michael.
Speaker 2: My son, Michael.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is scary Jones, and you've just been phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Michael is going to get killed. Love your dad. I'm just on the phone calling the police department.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show