Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market. Harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today. We can do that with Maria Klaudacobo Crypto reporter, Bloomberg News Ecuador supporter Maria. What are you looking at today?
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you for having me today. I'm watching Apple. That's sticker AAPL. Bloomberg News reported today that the company is rising prices of max iPads home devices and the Vision Pro and the share as well as much as five percent today. The price hikes one Life on its online retail store today, but the company did not raise the prices of iPhones, Apple watches, AirPods prices, but it did hands hints at a future hike for prices for those items, and so they might be coming at some point as well.
Speaker 4: Could be happening maybe in September. We're hearing sons, don't they have their event in September? The event September? Okay, So, and some of these prices are kind of significant. I was looking at was it the the mac one of the macs up by two hundred dollars. That's right, that's big. That's big. Okay, let's talk about Trip dot Com. What's going on there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that would be Tcom and their shares are falling today. The company reported adjusted earnings for the first quarter that missed analyst estimates, and the online travel agency also expects a slower second quarter revenue growth. I think this one's especially interesting because it gives us a read on how consumers are acting in today's economic environment.
Speaker 3: It's funny because we had a guest earlier from Alians who they have a report out on travel, and they said it's still bullish on travel. Here's but they talked to the folks at trip dot com. Maybe all right, Wendy's the home of the bacon eater. I'm a huge fan. What's going on at Wendy's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I love their spicy chicken sandwich. So that's why I chose Wendy's. And that would be ticker w e N and their shares are climbing today after rallying twenty six percent on Wednesday. And we do think that a memestock crowd is behind the moves. Retail trades piled into Wendy's on Wednesday, after there was a post on Reddit's Wall Street Bets page that urged its members to save Wendy's before it's too late. So Wendy's, it's indeed becoming a bit of a meme. Stock All right, very good.
Speaker 3: I'll still go there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: One of their most ordered menu items hot and crispy French fronds.
Speaker 1: Really, I haven't tried them, but I'll give them.
Speaker 4: All like a spicy chicken. Maybe that'll work for good combo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a thing.
Speaker 2: The stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.