Speaker 1: Welcome in, everybody to betting pros. It's time to place your bets. It's me Joey p Joe Piezapia and this is VP NFL. We're looking ahead to the best bets of Week seven in the NFL, and last week the favorites bit back and hopefully these two guys are recovering from a tough week there and they are ready to make a rebound after a really chalky Week six. And I understand guys that, you know, sometimes you want to fade the public, but every now and then the public does win and they are correct, which means we don't stray from what we do. No, no, no, we stick with a process. It's a long season. So Terrell is that the special sauce here is to not let last week get you down and just continue on with the process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't you see my face? This is my locked in, very frustrated here my last week's performances. You know, it's like, you know a player, like when they go in a interview to players after a loss. Why are you interviewing me after I'm emotionally charged after losing a game. I had a bad week. I feel horrible about it. I'm sick and disgusted, But I also understand I do not bet with the public majority of the time, and when I do or when I do, is very very subtle. And so the fact that the public had a really, really good week just means that I was going to have a bad week. So guess what, it's time to bounce back, because no way the public cash is twice in a row.
Speaker 1: It is my upset special did not hit either. So it was a tough week Erics, and I think I know what your problem is, just not enough under So I brought here a new sponsor, the unofficial man here. Look at him. He is ready for Week seven ericson now he's officially.
Speaker 3: Ready ready, He's ready for the unders.
Speaker 1: Baby, I hope.
Speaker 2: There's last week you are going one on one with me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, let's go play, all right, Let's get to the bigs for Week seven in the NFL, and don't forget everybody. The Betting pros app is here for you download an iOS and on Android and of course think your sportsbooks for free so you could track your bets across all the major platforms. You can create custom betting systems. Same game Parlay tool the prop bet cheat sheet that Bogman and I use and we use on the Friday Show to check out all this stuff. It's free end right now. You're getting a free month of premium and this is a perfect time for it. If you've never used the app, You've got MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, you got everything, all sports going on is their quidditch. I think you can bet on quidditch maybe two, So everything right now is ready for you. Thirty day free trial of Betting Pros Premium. Download the Betting Pros app today. Let's start with the first bet of week seven here, Terrell, let's talk about the Seattle Seahawks. I know you got some feelings against them, and you know all year, I feel like you're just not a fan of the Atlanta Falcons. I think Terrell has no love. I feel like for the Atlanta Falcons, no matter what they do, they can't seem to get any love from you. So I'm not surprised by this at all. Take me through the Seahawks here and the points.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the Seahawks are I mean out the Seahawks. I don't think the Falcons are a good team like I mean I'm really really hesitant on the Seahawks too, But this is a Seahawks spot. You're getting them as a dog. You're getting Geno Smith as a dog. I've been on here time after time telling you when we fake the Seahawks, that is when you're laying points with Geno Smith. Now you're getting him plus the points, and you're getting him in Atlanta in a dome. So I think that he's gonna be able to move the football. How do teams beat this Atlanta team by running the football as well? And when Kenneth Walker gets ten plus carries or gets a heavy workload in a game, the Seattle Seahawks are very very good. I think they're gonna be able to move the ball on the ground and be able to move the ball through the air. On this defense, there's virtually no pass rusher. I think Gino Smith is gonna have all day. And ultimately, what it is on the other side of the ball is I trust Mike McDaniel to craft up a defense that's going to get Kirk Cousins rattled. They're going to get to them, they're gonna get pressure, and they're gonna force him into mistakes with the really really good secondary behind them. So I think this is a hammer spot. This is a great spot to get Seattle on a bounce back against a fraudulent Atlanta team. Like, I don't think any team in the NFC South is really worth much, but I definitely think the Bucks are probably the cream of the crop through there. I think Atlanta is just just complete for show. They got lucky with the overtime win they beat the Panthers, they went and had a comeback against the Eagles. Like, there hasn't been anything that really really impressed me with the Atlanta Falcons, and I just don't think they should be layd points here. So I love getting a free with Gino.
Speaker 1: What do the Falcons have to do to impress you? NF Championship game? Is that where it starts to build.
Speaker 2: About actually, how about actually look good? How about actually rush the passer and have a defensive line? Like you went out here and did all of this to get Matthew Judon and the defensive line still sucks. That was something in the offseason you should have attacked with the draft pick. Maybe if you drafted an edge rusher instead of drafting Michael Pennix, I would have something good to say about the Falcons. So no, I have nothing good to say about the Falcons. I don't think they're being.
Speaker 1: Run right, Andrew upset special. Originally I was leaning towards your next pick, actually just to win outright on the money line. But the injury that crapped up yesterday with Drake May gives me pause. They say it's not a big deal, but he's going for an MRI. I have a hard time putting those two phrases in my brain together and having them make sense. So let's make sense to the Patriots here, because I know they keep telling me everything's fine, everything's fine, but I don't know why. I have a hard time believing them right now. But used to like the Patriots regardless. It seems like with the points in London against the Jacks, let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: I do because I think Drake May's gonna be fine. He practiced in full before getting the MRI, so we'll get more information about it, but I think it'll be okay. I think he's going to play in this game, and that's why I like the Patriots plus five and a half against Jacksonville. Should Jacksonville be favored by five and a half points against any team in the NFL. That's the question I posed on the Early look Ahead Show because I don't think they should be because they're a horrible team, up and down across the board on offense, on defense, horrible. They have failed to cover the spread in eight of their last twelve games. They also played the league's highest rate of man coverage despite not having the personnel to actually play in man coverage. So Jacksonville is in a weird spot where they're doing things schematically that don't make sense based on today's NFL. They're playing a ton of man coverage when they don't have the guys to do it. They throw the ball downfield at the highest rate when teams are playing two high safeties all the time to stop downfield attacks. So, Doug Peterson, I think your days are numbered. Maybe you need to take out a time share in London, because I'm not sure you're going to be coming back to Jacksonville anytime soon. So I like the Patriots here with the points. I think Drake May is gonna be able to run again. We hit again. As bad as the picks against the spread were last week, the props were on fire. I wasn't even upset. I thought even the process with Calvin Ridley was right. Zach Ertz one yard away from scoring a touchdown and by any time touchdown bet so felt great about the Props. I think Drake May is gonna run wild here. And last week he drew one of the toughest matchups the Texans, number one in the NFL in pass rush and pressure rate, and he threw three touchdowns. Yes, he did get sacked a couple of times, got banged up, but ultimately the offense moved the ball better than they had at any point, which Yakobe Brissett ad War's rank thirtieth in pressure rate this season. So I think the matchup is significantly better for the Patriots and Drake May as long as he's the quarterback. I like back of the Patriots here plus five and a half. Even in London.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels like the Jags are already kind of throwing into the towel. It seems like things are not going well for them. We'll see coming off London. Last time the team, you know, came off a loss in London, then if you recall, the coach got fired. So two losses I don't know, if you get fired and then what like, what's the second thing that happens to you. We'll find out. Let's get you to.
Speaker 2: Go immediately home. Like they're like, no, you don't have to wait for the plan. You can go fly, just go home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, there you go. All right, let's talk about the Packers and Texans. You're mentioning that pass rush of the Texans. Jordan Love Drell you know, loves to throw the football. Last week, again, you saw some big moments out of Jordan Love, especially as the game went on there, utilizing Christian Watson, Romeo Doms, like all these guys were getting involved, which was great because Jane Reid got banged up in that game. So do the Packers have enough here to beat the Tech at home?
Speaker 2: Yes, they do, and it's because of the fact that they're at home and we're fading this Sexans team on the road. Yet again, like, this has not been a team that I think that I've wanted to back on the road. I know they played the Patriots on the road, but they gave up twenty one points to Drake May in his first start, so you know, a little bit questionable about that there. And then look at what they did on the road against the competent offense this season, they got destroyed by the Minnesota Vikings. I think that this is a continuous continuing from last season where this Sexans defense is really good at home stout at home. They get up for big games at home, but when they go on the road, they have let down spots. It reminds you of the Browns last year as well, who let down on the road. Like I think that I'm just going to continue to fade this Sexans team on the road because it seems that everybody wants to be bought in on them being this world class team, but there's kind of a night and day difference between how they're scoring. Let's up on defense on the road then at home. And if you sit here and you tell me that this Packers defense is going to be opportunistic like Xavier McKinney has been all year, be able to force turnovers to this Texans offense, keep them rattled. Jordan Love in this Packers' receiving corps has been locked in and I think there are one hundred percent going to be throwing all around the field of this game. I like Jordan Love in this offense laying two and a half the short number here against Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I think they pull this one out here. Texans too without Nico Collins. Not quite the same as Texans in my opinion. Although last week did have some moments that are this against the Patriots, I think a little bit different here against that Green Bay defense, especially the secondary. Let's get to Ericson's second pick of the week. I've got a lot of feelings about this game, but I'm going to save him for later. Let's talk about Miami in Indianapolis. I want to hear yours here because we're not in the stage where we're getting to a back. We still have a lot of weapons in Miami, not much defense in Miami. Not much defense for Indianapolis or turning Anthony Richardson is looming here. But a lot of injuries on this front here for the Colts that they are dealing with too. Maybe that bye week is what the Miami Dolphins needed to get back on track. I don't know, But Andrew, how do you feel about this contest here coming up in Week seven between the Colts and the Miami Dolphins.
Speaker 3: I like the over in this game over forty three and a half points. You look at the Colts team, especially when they play at home. This is a team that typically trends towards the over because their defense is horrible. Six of the last eight Colts games when they've been favored, how they've gone over the total points. When I'm looking at the matchup, I think we have two of the better offensive minds going head to head in this spot. The strengths of these teams are not their defenses in any shape or form. You look at Chanstiken versus Mike McDaniel. Mike McDaniel's been working the lab, they had the bye week. If we're ever going to see a great performance or an average performance from this offense with Tyler Huntley under center, it would come this week against Innapolis Colts. Because their defense can't stout the pass, their defense can't stout the run. I just think that we're going to see points here. We're going to finally see Terry kill cash in on some of these air yards and targets that he's been getting with Tyler hunting over the last couple of weeks. I know that it's been tough, especially in fantasy football, rostering these Dolphins players because hey, you're you're poking this. Please do something, Please do something. I think this week you're going to see at least one of these playmakers make a big play, and I think you're going to cause this game to kind of get a little wacky. You have Anthony Richardson back at quarterback for the Colts. Yes, he's working inconsistent, but he also generates a lot of big plays because he's got a cannon arm and sometimes it results in plays for his offense or the opposing teams defense. So I think this game, playing inside a dome could get kind of wacky with two weeks to prepare. I think Miami's offense shows its best form at least to an average level, and I think that the total at forty three and a half is low based on what we would expect from these two high powered offenses entering the NFL season. Obviously have been disappointing because of injuries, but I think they both get back on track.
Speaker 2: So I like the over here.
Speaker 1: All right. So that's Ericson's pick, and don't forget to make your picks work for you with the Betting Pros app Go to bettingpros dot com, Slash NFL Contest. Join the contest and synk your sportsbooks, but use the quick pickfitture to log your bets because when you do that and you join the NFL Contest, you can win weekly and monthly prizes or hand them out every single week to the best bets of the week. Remember you don't even have to be betting on it. You're just making picks in the NFL Contest, So it's super fun to get involved. There's no money at risk. It's all upsided for you. Make some picks, have some fun, win some free stuff. Betting Pros dot com slash NFL Contest or we have the app. Just go to the community to have and look for NFL Contest and continue to, you know, get smarter here. Join our discord, Fantasypros dot com and of course Bettingpros dot Com, slash Chat. Those discords are open for you. In the Betting Pros discord right now, you're getting Matt Parlton. Theyre always answering questions. He's posting picks. I know Andrew's in there to answering questions. And we're gonna be doing more stuff throughout the year, especially as the fantasy season starts to wind down a little bit. The betting season is going to ramp up and get hotter, So we're gonna doing a lot of stuff on our Discord community. So join it today at betting pros dot com slash chat. All right, let's get back to you, Terrell. I know both of you guys have feelings about Lions Vikings. I wonder if they're the same feeling or not. So Viking's coming off the buy here, coming off a big win beat the Jets, A. Lion's coming off a huge win where they beat the hell out of the cowboys in their building, but they did lose Aiden Hutchinson. So Terrell, Lions Vikings probably the marquee matchup of the week. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Well, I would first like it like it to be said that I put my picks into the sheet first. So I just I want everybody to know that when I don't, that make may or may not come up. I'm just letting you know. But I got there first this time, just actually.
Speaker 1: Came up before you showed up for the show. Andrews said, Oh, Terrell and I are holding hands on the Vikings, so spoiler.
Speaker 3: I I just want to be right man. After last week on five, I'll tell baby, let's go no.
Speaker 2: But I love the under here under fifty and a half. And I think that everybody looks at and here's Justin Jefferson in this game. They see how the Vikings have been this season, and Sam Donald's been moving the football, and Jared Goff and this Lion's offense just now, especially after demolishing the Cowboys, everybody's thinking points points points, points points. But you got to remember Sam Donald only completed forty five percent of his back in London, like he seems to have started to come down a little bit. And look at both of these defenses like they've been live. I don't know if there's a defensive Coordinator of the Year, but just put Brian Flores his name next to it, because that's one hundred percent what he is. And he's probably coaching himself into another head coaching job at some point. And so looking at DVOA past DVOA, Minnesota ranks first and first in rush, DVOA Detroit is fourth in past v fourth and overall DVOA, I think that this is a really, really good opportunity here where you're going to see everybody talking about it. They're going to talk about it in DFS, They're going to talk about it everywhere. Hey, this is where the points are going to be. Do your touchdown parlays throw these people in your DFS lineup. No, I actually think this is gonna be one of those slower, hard fought defense is going to step up because eight and Hutcheson is out. I think they really really target the line of scrimmage here and just try to get Sam Darnold on his butt and not let him be comfortable in the pocket. And this Minnesota Vikings defense has been throw and weird, obscene looks at every quarterback this season, and they've been able to force turnovers. And I think that Jared Goff is definitely gonna throw them one. So I like the defenses overall here. I think they are the side of the football that everybody should be talking about, not the offensive side. So I don't think it's gonna be a lot of points, all right.
Speaker 1: Ericson, what do you want to add to the under here, because obviously you are in lockstep with Terrell on this one.
Speaker 3: Yes, the Undertaker approves of this message of his pick of the lines and Vikings under fifty and a half points. I'll just throw out some stats here, kind of just backing up the points that Terrell already made. You look at Sam Donald the last so basically since Week four. The only quarterback that has a worse PFF passing grade than Sam Donald.
Speaker 2: Shawn Watsons will love us. Yes, I tried to get it. I thought we was gonna say it at the same time.
Speaker 3: Deshaun Watson's probably right at that same range, but he has not been as good as he had started the year weeks one to three when he was basically flowed. He's thrown a lot of interceptions so far this season. And we look at the Vikings, I just think, yeah, they're not being highlighted enough on defense. Like Terrell said, you look at what they've done at home since the start of twenty twenty three. They are two eight and one. That's the over under for their record at home. There's only two games that have gone over in Minnesota since the start of twenty twenty three eight unders eight. So I think that this one, especially at the bloated total. I think we talked about this Joe on the look Ahead Show, where I looked at this number. I think it's actually been met down. I think it actually opened closer to fifty one half. I think it's actually starting to trend down, but still at fifteen and a half points. Yeah, I love the under here too.
Speaker 1: Looking at the passing Raiders right now and the rating. Excuse me, where everyone Deshaun Watson is twenty eighth in the league. Just putting that out on there, so there you go. The company he has it seems.
Speaker 2: Like away this week unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Yike, I'm gonna leave that one.
Speaker 2: Hey, well, fun fact. I know we don't have this on the car aready I did that game?
Speaker 1: Does scare me? I'm not gonna lie to but I just.
Speaker 2: Want everybody to know that the Bengals have not beaten the Browns in Cleveland since the season at the Browns and sixteen. That was the last time that the Bengals not win a game at all. Was the last time the Bengals were able to beat them in Cleveland. I just feel like, if you're willing to lay five and a half with the Bengals.
Speaker 1: On that right on, bro, That's why I didn't pick you know, I had that.
Speaker 3: I get Burrow Burrow against the a FC North. He always plays bad against the Browns again, the Ravens, against the steel against the Tos.
Speaker 1: Against the Ravens, he's at least played okay.
Speaker 3: No, I mean before last week he had not had any massive games.
Speaker 1: Against No, that's not true. A couple of years agogainst the Ravens, they had that over time years ago, played a couple of years in the league, and he's missed some time with injuries. So there's only so much sample size I could take out of there, all right. The one thing I can always take out of these conversations is I've been a long time and if you're watching the shows last year, betting Patrick Mahomes is an underdog is something that in the playhoffs last year. It's very very good to me, and I see it there on the board. I've already bet it. I'm already in so Terrell, let's talk about it. She's forty nine ers. How do you want to approach this one. I'm just going straight to the Kansas City Chiefs coming off of bye. I just look, the forty nine ers might have all the revenge narrative in the world that they want here to got it. I don't care. I don't want to hear it. The preparation of the Chiefs, I think wins out here and at the end of the day, I mean the forty nine ers just to me, are I have been unimpressive all year? Your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And Patrick Mahomes is four and oh against the Niners. I'm pretty sure. So yeah, you know, as president Patrick Mahomes Fan Club, there's no way I'm fading Patrick Mahomes as a dog here.
Speaker 3: But is he gonna score fantasy points this week?
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah he is.
Speaker 1: Well Juju Smith Schuster's there now, so everything's fine. Yeah, everything's fine.
Speaker 2: He does what goes wrong, He does what he needs to do to get a win. Nobody has forced him to have to be a crazy passer to get a win. But I think that.
Speaker 3: That's not what fantasy managers want to hear, Troelle, we want to get three hundred yards.
Speaker 2: He's going to give you a solid eight team. It's going to be a solid eight team. You're not gonna be mad. But it's just not gonna be the big week. And the reason is not gonna be the big week is because the San Francisco defense is still pretty good. And so I being the forward thinker that I am knew that both of you would be on the Chiefs, and I said, wait, I want to give the people more best. So I'm gonna pivot and I'm going to play a play that I love as well, and that's the under forty seven in this game. Because you mentioned Patrick Mahomes. You mentioned Patrick Mahomes, I mentioned Patrick Mahomes, Like yet nobody has mentioned this Chiefs defense that is absolutely stout and is the reason that they're five and oh this season they've been playing absolutely amazing and we saw this last season. Last season, the Chiefs defense was the story and so we now Spagnola has made this a defensive team that's going to rock every single opponent. And I've seen with the offensive line with Rock Perdy him be rattled multiple times this season. Are Y, I think he's gonna get rattled here. I think Chris Jones is going to be able to get home. I think Carlofkis is going to be able to get home on that defensive line. And then on the other side of the ball, Yeah, the forty nine ers are going to try to get up. They're going to try to play hard on defense, fright, and more than all those guys, they're gonna be like, hey, we don't want to lose to this team again. So I think that we're going to see high intensity defense on both sides of the ball, and it's going to be one of the uglier games. Like this is another game where people are probably throwing it into DFS and all of that. I would love to see DFS ownership in this game as well. I don't think this is going to be it. I think it's gonna be under So, yeah, are you going to get your thirty points from Patrick Mahomes? No, but you might get eighteen.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll take day honestly. I'll take the team with the way things are going. Erickson, let's get your thoughts on the Chiefs game too. Do you want to just take Chiefs straight up on the money line or do you want to take the points? Where do you want to go?
Speaker 3: Take the points, take the money line, take them to win by a touchdown. I just want the Chiefs, man, I just want the Chiefs. We did this all last year when the Chiefs were underdogs, and what do they do? They just kept winning every single game? Seven games as underdogs. Seven and oh Patrick Mahomes as an underdog in his career eighty eight percent against the spread. That is the highest percentage for any quarterback as an underdog as a favorite among any of these starting quarterbacks. If you just blindly bet Mahomes as an underdog, you're going to win money. So trust the process. Just keep betting on Patrick Mahomes. Especially when you look at the forty nine ers what they've done at home Historically, they've been super overrated against the spread. They haven't covered the spread in eight of the last ten home games. Now they've done it twice this year against two the Jets and Patriots. Yeah, we're really impressive wins against those teams covering the spread, and they didn't cover against the Cardinals. So I think that. Yeah, just the way that enjoy, the way to not enjoy Sunday is to bet against Patrick Mahomes. It's gonna be so much more fun knowing that you bet on Mahomes in this matchup. So have fun on Sunday. Bet the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: By the way. Actually, you know what, maybe I'm gonna save this. Maybe I'm gonna change my parlay of the day. There's the same game partly. Maybe I'll just do two. I'm gonna give two. It's bonus time because last week wasn't good, so we got to give bonuses out. That's what we're gonna do. We're gonna bonus it up. Let's get to the next one and final one of the game. Before we get to the upsets special and the parlay of the week two, Let's get to the Chargers game here, Terrell, I like this one too. You're on the Chargers of the minus two and a half. Let's talk about it because this one stuck out to me too, because I'm just tired of Arizona. They're gonna be without Marvin Harrison most likely. That hasn't come official yet, but it seems as de trending that way. I'm just you know, I thought Arizona might be the plucky underdog this year to surprise people. That hope is gone. For me, it's dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely not. And I know Kyler has a dog, all the best stuff, blah blah blah. But at this point, this defense is horrible. This defense is really bad, and I think they're going to give up a bunch of points. My question on Justin Herbert was how healthy is he? How locked in can John Harvard get this team on offense, because defense they are defense. You can point to Harball, Jim Harbor, I'm sorry, I said, John, Jim Harball being the guy that invigorated his defense. These are the same players as last year for a defense that was horrible, and they're actually really good like that. These are the exact same players, but he's coaching them up and they're playing really, really well on that side of the ball. You look at Arizona on the other side of the ball, twenty eighth, then past Dvoa. That's not going to get you any Do you any favors playing against this Chargers team, especially with Justin Herbert moving the ball down the field. If he can't get pressure on Herbert, he's going to pick you apart. I don't think this is relatively going to be that close. I think that the Chargers are gonna run away with this because they are far better team. And I am just not a believer in this Cardinals team right now. So no, I think the Chargers are going to go out here and get them win. Plus, the team looks forward to being on the road because they have no home field.
Speaker 1: Now, it's certainly some good context there, and I'm with you one hundred percent on this one, ericson last one for you, Titans go to Buffalo. Buffalo got their new wide receiver, Marii Cooper, so everyone's very excited about that. Buffalo. You know, kind of was struggle busts a little bit there against the Jets, a good defense, and I don't know if Marii Cooper can come into one week and make that much of a difference. But the bigger issue to me is the James Cook injury and how that impacts this offense potentially too. So Titans are nine point underdogs in this game, nine and a half some other markets here. How are you approaching this one?
Speaker 3: It's two many points, So I'm taking the Titans here plus nine and a half. I don't care. Again, it's a pick six for Will Levis, not a pick nine and a half points. The last time I checked, that's how much pick six it is? Six points nine.
Speaker 1: It feels like that if you're a Titans fan, that it does.
Speaker 3: But you know, there's just too many points here, even if you get the boneheaded Will Levis turnover. Yes, but we're covered because we got nine and a half points to work with here. I just think that schematically. Match up wise, the Bills don't really match up that great against the Titans. You saw them run the ball down the throats of the New York Jets. Well, the Titans have the number one stuff rate in the NFL against the run. They also ranked top five in terms of yards per pass attempt allowed. So this is a very good defense. And what's the Bill's biggest weakness on their side of the field on defense is against the run. We saw Bresol run wild against the Buffalo Bills defense. And how do you protect the Levis from losing the game? Established the run, Tony Pollard is gonna get twenty plus carries in this matchup. Ta Jay Spears is gonna miss this game, so you're gonna get prime Tony Pollard against this Bill's run defense. I think they're gonna keep it close. I like kind of like under in this game. I think this is an ugly game. Again, the Bill's coming off Monday night game an emotional win over an AFC team or an AFC East rival. They got Amari Cooper. He's not gonna fix all the problems in one week. They have serious problems still in the passing game. And think it's gonna take a little bit of time. So ultimately, yes, I think the Bills are gonna pull out the wind, but I think it's gonna be ugly, and I think could Titans keep it close. So Titans plust nine and a half.
Speaker 1: And the Bills struggle against running backs this year catching the football in the backfields. Why we took advantage of the Breese Haall thing earlier on Monday night. If you were following us on social media, you caught my Monday bets was over on Breshall receiver over Bresol rushing. It was over on Breesaw on Bresol. I just it was just over. You know, I didn't bet him to score a touchdown because my faithor of the Jets offense is shook. Is that the easy way to say? I don't know. But but Tony Poward, especially having that backfield to himself, Now that's a guy in the DFS world. I'm curious about. That's a guy tomorrow. I hope we're talking about on the Prop show too, because we'd better be. I don't know what those lines are yet for Tony Power. I haven't checked him out yet, but I think it's gonna be overs for Uncle Joie. All right, let's talk about the upset special of the week. Look, Colet's defense is bad, Josh Downs isn't healthy, Jonathan Taylor is not healthy. Michael Pittman's trying to play, he's not healthy. I don't know if Anthony Richardson is healthy. We'll see, we'll find out. And the Colts have had some matchups that were kind of in their favor the last couple of weeks. So I think that a week off to kind of reset the brain, give Tyler Huntley a lot more practice, a lot more time with the playbook, a lot more time with his weapons to get the timing down. I think can go a long way. I like the Dolphins on the road here on the money line plus one thirty four. He could take the points to plus three minus one ten. But I think, finally, this is where both defenses are bad. I'm not touching the over unner. I'm not touching This is too many ranges of outcomes. But I think at the end of the day, it's the Dolphins finding a victory and scratching and calowing their way back into relevance here and hopefully getting to a back now. I promise you the bonus. So let's get to the parlay of the week. Let's take those Dolphins on the money line. Even if the Titans cover. I don't think the Bills lose this football game. So give me the Bills heavy juice on the money line and the Chiefs on the money line. Give me Dolphins, Bills, Chiefs three money line bets. You get plus four sixty four when you put those three things together like that, and the same game parlay of the week. If you take the Chiefs with the point, the Chiefs on the money line, and the under that Terrell was talking about, you get plus two forty five. So just you want to go Chiefs, that's the way to go, Chiefs. Just go all in baby. Great stuff, gentlemen, Very exciting, Terrell. Before we go, any quick thoughts about what these Steelers are doing here with this quarterback situation, because I was kind of curious what your take is.
Speaker 2: So I don't think that I don't think that you know, it is a foregone thing that people know that. I think Russ sucks. He's not good. He's not a person that you want to be around. He's a cancer to a locker room. He's like the Jehovah witness that just comes around, it possibly knocks on the door, and you don't want to turn them away because you think that they're doing good work, but they're just really annoying because they keep coming at the worst optimal times. And this is probably the worst optimal time for Russell Wilson to be making a start against the Jets, because what if the Jets now win this game, and now you're like, oh, dang, we went to russ and we gave up a win to the Jets, who everybody's.
Speaker 1: Said in their conference That's what I keep saying. Why would you do this in a conference game? You want to screw around with Russell Wilson and give him one shot. Maybe got some trade value. Maybe the Tennessee Titans want to call you up and make a trade for Russell Wilson because it's better than Will Levis.
Speaker 2: What I will say I don't guess is that Mike Tomlin is my frat brother. Both seven five seven VA guys, we have a lot of connections with each other. I trust my guy. He turned a team around with Mason Rudolph and Duck Hodges. I trust Tomlin. I'm just letting you know, my brother, this is a hard decision to trust you with right now. But I'm going to trust you. But I'm telling you you're not making it easy on me.
Speaker 1: You're really not. That's at the reunion, I'm tell you right now. Next year at that reunion is gonna be some words there at the open bar. Great stuff, gentlemen. As always, don't forget download the Betting Pros app and of course he betting Pros dot com for even more content, and of course subscribe to the channel and the podcast wherever you get your podcasts, subscribe to the YouTube channel. We're out here every single day making betting content for you. That'll do for us, but the story of the game goes on for Andrew Erickson and Terrell Furman. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best way to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros