Speaker 1: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo just hilarious. Good morning, Charlamagne to the plane.
Speaker 3: In his Thursday.
Speaker 4: How y'all feel out there? I feel blessed black and Holly favor, but happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 2: What's happening you feeling?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: Jess?
Speaker 6: I feel good? How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm doing well?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 8: I'm doing well. You looked nice today. Very like mission impossible.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying, really really cute. I really like this outfit. I'm not going to court. I know you ain't for me to sixth knowlse, but no.
Speaker 5: Ya going to court outfit like you testifying.
Speaker 6: I feel like because.
Speaker 9: Like this is what what y'all now classify these outfits.
Speaker 6: It's like court offics.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I would not go to court with, you know, a little high wasted mini s curt on. Now, the top is cool, but if I had on some sweatpants and a blazer.
Speaker 8: Okay, look class I'm telling you look classy. Mission impossible is.
Speaker 5: Impossible.
Speaker 4: I feel you're just going along with little Red Rey.
Speaker 7: That's what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: We all got that cousin that, you know, wear a helmet. You know what I'm saying. So you put the helmet on with him, and yeah whatever he said. It's okay this early in the morning. We don't want to have an episode. Be joining us this man, she's on tour the way it is to you? Can you believe that her debut album, This is the twentieth year anniversary of her debut album, That's Crazy. So she's on the twentieth anniversary tour for that album.
Speaker 7: That's insane.
Speaker 4: So love and uh I changed my mind twenty years that's right, Yes, I I can't believe it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 9: I was thirteen and I was singing her songs like I knew I was in love, like I had a oh my gosh I had like she had a song for each and every relationship problem that she went through. My favorite is I should have cheated any one with Kanye. I don't love you no more?
Speaker 5: Crazy, Oh, I don't love you No.
Speaker 9: That was the one I should have cheated. It was the jam.
Speaker 8: She'll be joining us this morning, said we'll kick it with her, and you know she her life has been so public, like from the reality shows. I mean she was a backup dancer and say mc hammer.
Speaker 2: I just want you to know, yeah she was cool with Park.
Speaker 4: It's a lot I should have cheated. It is an amazing song, but it is a red flag if a woman loves that song, if a woman says, that's my jam. But you just said that's your jam.
Speaker 9: It was, it was, it was, it was, but I'm reformed now. But yes, that used to be the anthem.
Speaker 4: That's her red flag, my brother, Okay, yeah, that's a red flag, all right.
Speaker 8: All right, Well she's also performing. She got a tour that's going down, so she'll be hitting your city. So look, you could look that up. We'll give you the dates where she pops up in here. But let's get the show crack. And we got front page news more than to be breaking everything down. You got golds wanting anything beginning to.
Speaker 4: I know, you got cold ran radio for years and.
Speaker 6: Be like hey all the time. That's the everybody got their own note, Like.
Speaker 10: Hey, she still looked good too, Yeah she did.
Speaker 6: I know she was that little Yeah she looked good.
Speaker 4: She's really man if y'all got to find keys. You called something wrong playing the record, man, you got to pull it up.
Speaker 5: Which one you're playing?
Speaker 3: Get?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: All right, hey, this from the first, from the first, it's it's it's about the breakfast Club. Going to wake your ass up morning, everybody. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news now. Okay, C beats Minnesota Timberwolves last night one twenty four ninety four day advanced.
Speaker 4: What a sorry showing by the Minnesota Timberwolves. I am disappointed in Anthony, Yes, I mean, what a sorry, sorry sorry as showing. You know what I mean, Like you are great, are supposed to be a great You gotta show up.
Speaker 5: He didn't show up at all. Definitely didn't, not even a little bit.
Speaker 8: But okay, C will probably be taking on my knicks in a couple of games. The next played tonight, they she says, pasts leave the series.
Speaker 2: Three one, and I'm seven.
Speaker 4: If I'm Adam Silva in the NBA, I am trying to rig it and make the Knicks go to the finals because I don't want to see no Indiana paces Oklahoma City finals. Okay, that's no disrespecting nobody. And then that's okay. That's gonna be like the COVID bubble. And there's great players on both teams, by the way, great young players on both teams, the Haller Burtons and the Shys. But I'm just talking about market wise. You gotta find a way to get the New York Knicks into the final.
Speaker 7: NIX is gonna be there.
Speaker 2: Good morning, market can't.
Speaker 11: Okay, Hey, front page news. Somebody got to do it.
Speaker 4: We're moving on.
Speaker 12: Hey, all right, y'all, so let's get into it.
Speaker 11: Yeah first or the front page. Yeah, that was a sorry game. Sorry, but moving on. So elon. Musk says, uh, he's leaving DOGE.
Speaker 12: He posted on x that his time as a special government employee comes to an end and he'd like to thank President Trump for the opportunity to reduce wasteful spending. Now must help the lead the Department of Government Efficiency since it was established in January, and he concluded his posts saying the doe's mission will only strength and over time as it becomes a way of life throughout the government now. As a special government employee, Musk was allowed to work for the administration for one hundred and thirty days in a calendar year, and of course, like he mentioned that time is now in a stark contrast. As I mentioned yesterday, Musk said he's disappointed in President Trump so called big beautiful bill. In a preview of an interview that's set to air this weekend on CBS Sunday Morning. Now, he criticized the bill, saying it undermines the work that the Dose team is doing. And he also says he's not sure if a bill can be big and beautiful at the same time. So yeah, So this comes as Tesla investors are demanding Musk work forty hours a week at the company after steep declines in sales. A group of pension fund leaders claimed Tesla's stock price volatility as volatile and declining in sales and other disconcerting reports are caused for serious concern. Now the issues with the company is facing as a direct They believe that it's a direct result of musk roll at DOGE.
Speaker 4: Now, I wonder if Tesla can bounce back or has Elon done irreparable damage to the Tesla brand.
Speaker 12: I wonder that's literally the next thing I was gonna say.
Speaker 11: We'll see if Tesla can recover.
Speaker 12: Now that Musk is no longer a special government employee, and whether or not he'll take on that forty hour work week go ahead.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Now, I was gonna say, I don't think it is repaarable right now. I think it's gonna be where it is. And I don't think people want to drive Tesla's, Like I have a Tesla and I have to think about where I'm driving to because I know if I drive to certain places, I know somebody might put some dog issue on my car or spin on my car. Because people just don't like anything Elon musk right now.
Speaker 4: So, because all Elon did was come in fire a bunch of people who shouldn't have been fired, He's the reason it's not enough air traffic controllers at the airport, you know right now.
Speaker 5: And you know you can't just f things up than leaf.
Speaker 8: So if I got to think about where I want to drive my car, you know what's gonna make me do get rid of.
Speaker 11: That car, not drive it.
Speaker 12: Right, Speaking of fing things up and leaving no, President Trump says he will he will.
Speaker 11: Oh, actually, let's get into the pardoning.
Speaker 12: He's on a partnering run Marden and Rapper and be a young boy following fraud charges and signed partners for a variety of people On Tuesday, including New York Representative Michael Grim, reality TV stars Todd and Julie Christley, and a White House official also announced that the potus signed off on a commutation of Larry Hoover sentence of six life terms.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 12: Hoover was a Chicago street gang leader and the co founder of Gangster Disciples.
Speaker 11: It's unclear on how soon he will.
Speaker 12: Be released from federal custody, but he still faces the remainder of his two hundred year sentence in Illinois for the nineteen seventy three murder.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna tell you something, man, I always knew people didn't read, but yesterday just proved to me how much people didn't read.
Speaker 5: The amount of people.
Speaker 4: That I thought was smart and intelligent who got online started saying welcome home, Larry, Who will you deserve to be released? Blah blah blah. Y'all just did not read the fine print. Now, because yes, he got a commutation. You know the difference between the commutation and a pardon, right, Morgan, what is it? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Okay, So the commutation basically means that his sentence is reduced or revoked or but the pardon means that it's it's completely erased, that basically that nothing ever existed, essentially, But the commutation it means it's still on the record, but they've they've essentially like reduced it or uh yeah, reduced it to.
Speaker 4: Your and that's and that's on the federal level. But he still has a two hundred year state.
Speaker 11: Sentence, yes for a nineteen seventy three murder. Yes, it is true.
Speaker 4: Reason it's like nobody read that book.
Speaker 7: No, it's like they just read headlines.
Speaker 12: Yes, maybe not even President Trump because what I like? Okay, but yeah, that's appropriate news for six. It continues at seven and we will get into crypto and as you mentioned, MVS transportation and what's going on with the airports.
Speaker 8: All right, everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. If you need to phone lines to wide open again, eight hundred five eight five one five one.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Good morning, the Breakfast Club, right.
Speaker 13: Right right, yo, Charlamagne Davy, what up are we lost?
Speaker 4: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: I got an indoor pool pool.
Speaker 5: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Get on the phone right now, he'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 14: We lie.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this your one?
Speaker 15: And this is Nikki calling before the og.
Speaker 14: Fan this morning.
Speaker 6: I have to tell Jess she got a chill out.
Speaker 13: She hit that high note.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to go downstairs ready and almost, but my ass God, I said.
Speaker 15: No, because that's the note that I'll be hitting too.
Speaker 6: That's the note that I already the coming up.
Speaker 13: You roll up and you build it.
Speaker 15: Up, hit it again, Jess.
Speaker 11: Hey, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 15: Because this heavy week.
Speaker 11: Y'all have a good day.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 6: Who's this?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 4: Good morning, j from Andy?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 4: J A from Indy.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk to you today, j A.
Speaker 16: Well, I'm very well.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys for acting.
Speaker 13: And it's interesting that you would say that, DJ Indy Nixon seven, Why don't you want to talk to me?
Speaker 2: Nixon seven? J A from Indiana.
Speaker 9: Oh, Indiana thought he said, this is j from India. I'm like, you cannot be racist. That's crazy Indiana.
Speaker 6: Oh my, oh my god.
Speaker 14: Hey sorry all right, so let me get the top of my chest.
Speaker 13: Please come to work tomorrow.
Speaker 14: I asked, ji.
Speaker 2: J A, I will be here tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I think the Nicks the night. I I think, I think it's paces in six, but I think the next going win the night.
Speaker 17: I know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, don't mean that.
Speaker 13: Good luck tonight, d j M. If you don't come to work, mom, we understand who's on white Guy tonight?
Speaker 5: And good luck goodbye?
Speaker 6: Jaamn.
Speaker 2: I gonna say good luck at the end of that. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 4: Are you doing this?
Speaker 13: Wing? How y'all guys doing jess es?
Speaker 4: How y'all doing?
Speaker 13: Just call it to get a couple of things get really the biggest thing off my chest, Like what do you do when you have a child that has a real, real disease called samfully people syndrome. It gets misdiagnosed as autism and like you know, to abilitate your kid. It messes up his body. But like sugar deposits the regenetic disease. And my part is I work hard to give my kids everything, And what do you do when you give your kids everything? It's still something happened? Like who do you get mad at you?
Speaker 7: Like, you can't get mad at anybody.
Speaker 4: I don't think. I don't think you get mad at nobody, especially if you're a man of faith. I mean, if you believe in a higher power, if you believe in God, and you just got to know it's all part of whatever process you know, God wants to show you and your child. I don't think there's nobody to get mad at in that situation.
Speaker 6: Sometimes.
Speaker 9: I know it's okay to be it's okay to be upset to you know, but it don't have to be placed on nobody. It gets hard and it's frustrating, but definitely, please don't take it out on that child because some.
Speaker 4: Things is out of your No, no, no, definitely.
Speaker 13: I mean he's my biggest motivation and keeps a smile on his faith. But it's just hard. I started a new job and it's like I had to get off the roads so I could be close to home, and like you know, with his medical bills, everything files up crazy, and it's just it's like I try to do everything with no help, you know.
Speaker 4: But you're not a parent, father, Just try to do everything. You said something that's real. Just now you say he's your motivation, man, So just think about that. Think about the sense of purpose that you know, raising raising your son with that condition gives you. It's the sun, right, Yeah, he's seven years old where you're from. Think about the purpose it gives you.
Speaker 13: Man from Pennsylvania from best for him and you know I'm trying to start to go funny for him. But I mean, Brough, I mean, I mean, I don't know if I can put that cash up out or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give me his cash. I mean, that's the least. That's the least any of us can do, my bro.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: His cash is uh jojo s doti sign jojo uh nine to zero one seven. His birthday is it?
Speaker 5: Will Blanding? Oh yeah, Will bland.
Speaker 4: Picture up there, Old Blanding?
Speaker 13: Yeah, you see my picture up there in the hospital.
Speaker 5: But is that the name Will Blanding?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, correct.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, my brother, I'm gonna send a little something right now after the least. Absolutely and hold up.
Speaker 8: We'll put you on hoole too. Brother, all right, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need a vent and you can hit us up, call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or blessed.
Speaker 2: I hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk, I hate the way that you dress. Everything when me is best?
Speaker 4: Call up next eight hundred five eighty five five one.
Speaker 2: Not just me, I'm with the coach of Philings.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 6: Who's this? Alright?
Speaker 14: Good morning, it's Neck from Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Nick from Brooklyn.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 2: Get off your chest?
Speaker 4: Nick?
Speaker 14: Hey, I just want to express some positivity and say, what's up? Guys, been a long time listen. No, I just wanted to say I appreciate everything you guys do.
Speaker 7: Okay, Nick, Well, thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: No problem, you have a great.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 15: Hello?
Speaker 7: Hey, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 12: Hi.
Speaker 15: This Coska from New Jersey. For he and I need for a US attorney hider we call a hand of Montana. I need for her to move Congress mc ivers cakes from out of north to Kansas or Tritton because Paul Fitness, who is the former US attorney and that building you heavy judge.
Speaker 14: You know every.
Speaker 15: Prosecutor Pleecela Monica mc ivas attorney, which we know she can't afford him.
Speaker 4: So, Cassandra, you have no idea what you're talking about. Cassandre, we have no idea what talking about? Do you know why?
Speaker 13: You know what you're talking about?
Speaker 15: No, id, you know what I'm talking about because you had last baka of the last peak. Yes, talking about him being detained Congress is the.
Speaker 18: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you I didn't hate the name, got you absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 15: She's the one that's accused of assaulting the federal mars to bed for now, and she could put presidents out and have a supported outbot for police just for verbally about expecting our opinion, just for talking out loud. So consequences needs to be had for her need to be made to be refined or to jail or get perfect now that cap has to be moved out of North.
Speaker 4: Now, Cassandra, I will say two things can be true. But you know, I'm not aware of what you're saying in regards to what Lomonica has done to the residents of Newark. But Lamonica should not be getting charge with the sault against one of those ICE agents right now currently.
Speaker 5: That's like we all saw the video. There was no assault there.
Speaker 15: We all saw the video. We saw how she's locking her arms around Miss Watson, locking her arms around Baracca. Why did she not let mister Baraco, who understands that he is not to start the fight with the police. He was going to be exported. He has his details there. Nobody was gonna bother him. He's a mayor. They were going to take care of him. Why did she behave like that? She don't even that she behaved like that when she was the counsel president and her chambers, she was not allowed that she had. She had a lady right down Colleen Sield is banned from coming to the council meeting for the whole year because she said made a comment that accomplished Lamonica like I will when she was the president council president, didn't like She's banned for a whole year for there was consequences for us just talking out loud.
Speaker 4: I understand, I get it. I get what you're saying. So what do you so what so you want her to be moved to Camden because you think that, uh, you don't think nor system is going to look out for her or something?
Speaker 15: What you saying you had because Paul Fishman was the US attorney under Obama administration. Paul was there for like eight years.
Speaker 4: Got the boss in that building. Well, if Lamonica ever comes up here, Will will we We're gonna save this call and play it back for her because I would like to hear her opinion on what you just said.
Speaker 5: I don't I mean, I don't know anything about it. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 1: The dolility?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 2: Get her off your chest?
Speaker 14: Yo?
Speaker 2: Where that right here?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 7: I love you?
Speaker 1: That's your rail one.
Speaker 16: I just want to say so to got yo, don't worry about that.
Speaker 14: And I have a big I love you.
Speaker 6: I love you too, Thank you?
Speaker 7: Bab all right?
Speaker 5: Good for what would you do?
Speaker 6: I didn't do anything?
Speaker 4: Okay, just speak up, just be like, hey.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chests?
Speaker 8: Eight up, five five one five one And Keisha Cole will be joining us next hour. But coming up next we got the latest with Laura will be talking abot Lawrence and we do.
Speaker 6: Stepan Diggs is in trouble. Him and Cardi b. They started some trouble. They should not be in trouble.
Speaker 9: That is the most three thirstiest clown groupie crap I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 8: Oh it's not for that, it's for the TOIDs, Oh my god, for the Altoyds. I think it was altoids and that's my story. I'm sticking with it.
Speaker 6: You didn't see the videos. We're gonna get into it in the late all right.
Speaker 7: People, the Breakfast Club, Good morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Warning everybody, you's DJ n V, Jesse, Hilarry Charlamagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 6: Lauren becoming a straight back man.
Speaker 2: She gets them somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 6: I'm the home girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 5: She'd be having the latest on the Big Laws.
Speaker 4: The latest with Lauren la Rosa. Sometimes you have facts, sometimes you have details.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you have a little bit everything.
Speaker 4: The latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Okay, guys, So before we get into Stefan Diggs Envy, I know we talked about this yesterday. We wanted to take a minute to just send a rest in peace.
Speaker 4: Uh to.
Speaker 6: I want to make sure I get his name right, is it Sasha Jenkins? Sasha Jenkins? Uh So, Sasha Jenkins. I'm reading a post from Essence. When I saw this last week, I thought that this one was the most most endearing of his legacy. On this loading, you want to talk a bit about Sostagenkis while this is loading.
Speaker 8: I really don't know much about the brother. I know that he was up here one time. I think he was going to do the Breakfast Club doc at one time. He's done documentaries, he's done muting documentaries, he's a journalist. He's written for so many magazines and publications. He was just a good brother, good brother in hip hop and just wanted to send a rest in peace.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, yes, And Essence did a whole piece on him that I'm so mad is not coming up right now because they took a time. They took time to dive into his pen and why his pin was so important and for me today as a journalist, I think that a lot of people don't understand when people talk about the pin of a journalist, especially in hip hop, why that even matters. And to be when when something happens, or even before something happens, to have people speak about you in a way where it's like your storytelling change lives. That it's really hard to be impactful in that space. So I thought Essen Shout Out to Them did a really good job of capturing his life, everything that he had done, how his influence came in So, Yeah, I just wanted to say.
Speaker 4: I did some amazing documentaries with with Massive as well. One of the documentars I really liked from him. I don't even know if this was mass Piel, but he did the Wu Tang Clan of Mike's and Men documentary that came out in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 8: But a lot of times we talk about the artists, or we talk about the people that we see, but sometimes it's the people that's behind the.
Speaker 7: Scenes that's really the architect and all that.
Speaker 6: So recipes to that brother, Yeah, and that's what I mean, because it's tough as a journalist who's actually a writer and you're not like the like people think. You got to be on camera, you got to be loud, you got to be seen to make impact the way he did through what he did, coming from the time period that he came from, and still have people want to take the time to talk about how amazing he was. Yeah, so make sure y'all go check that out. I'm sorry that it's not coming out right now, but essence, it an amazing breakdown of his career and his legacy. But as we move on into other news, Stephan Diggs, So we had talked a bit about you know, and the tea's about Stephan Diggs being in some trouble right now, the three was yes, yes. Girl was like twenty girls on that boat, but I'm saying the three yes in the video.
Speaker 15: Yes.
Speaker 6: So there are video circulating from over Memorial Day weekend of Stephan Diggs and Cardi B on a boat in Miami having a good time. Now that the issue that, honestly, in my opinion, the Internet created was that at one point you see Stefon Diggs with these three with three women. Cardi B is not in the video, and he opens up what looks like an out toy case and he hands whatever is in the alt toy case, he hands it to these women and then you know, they go off and do whatever they do. So this sparked, and I think it's it's the time period right now, and of like, you know, you have so many different things going on. You have this the Diddy conversation and the Pink cocaine conversation, and we don't know what was in that case. We don't even know if there's an investigation into it. Honestly, we do know that his team has seen it and that they've had conversations.
Speaker 7: It probably won't help.
Speaker 6: Nothing is at this point, esp and everybody is covering this in a way that is like, Okay, here's what people are singing and here's what people are thinking. But his head coach Mike Rabel actually had to comment on it prior to one of their their workouts. Let's take a lik a.
Speaker 19: Video of Sephan Diggs. He's gotten a lot of traction in the last twenty four hours or so. He's on a boat having a good time. But the question comes in as to a certain substance that people are guessing what is and isn't Is this something that the team has to look into.
Speaker 20: Well, that's something that we're aware of, and obviously we want to make great decisions on and off the field, and we're hoping that with our time here on the field today and that when we don't have a script and we're on.
Speaker 7: The club parents, that we're making great decisions.
Speaker 20: And so the message will by the same for our players that were trying to make Grant a sis and any conversations that I've had with Stefan or in between him.
Speaker 4: And I and the club, how did you even figure out what the substance was, And that's my point.
Speaker 8: They went to the worst. Maybe that Bruff was hot and he was giving them alto.
Speaker 9: Yeah, people instantly they was trying to ease up, you know, real close. Though they didn't ease they was close.
Speaker 6: They was all in it. And I thought at first that was since I saw the video. I didn't even peep the whole case thing. I just saw the girls, But I knew Cardi was on the boat, and I'm like, people gonna have an issue with the fact that these girls are so close and he's with Cardi down and it was the one that eased in between his legs a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, and it was she was she driving about?
Speaker 7: What was she doing?
Speaker 6: Was she steering? I don't know where she was at that moment, but there's other videos of the boat where you see there's a ton of other women. It was a huge party. So whatever was happening there with him, as far as like the women just being there, she was there as well to Cardi. B was there as well too, So she has to be okay with.
Speaker 4: Video and Cardi on a boat with a bunch of women.
Speaker 6: And the same boat, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Together, But By the way, cases are very distinctive, like you know Altoy case when you see I do it look like That's why I.
Speaker 6: Said, I can't really see the top of the way he had. You know, you got pop out to the case open a certain way that it was living. Yeah, and ESPN as of today, has said that the the NFL has declined to comment so far. But I think that this is just let me not say what I think.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think they're just trying to say I think is you know, they're making it bigger. The Internet made it bigger than what it is, and you know that's just what it is. Even the whole thing about the women, I don't think he did anything like I said. They were the three thirstiest women I've ever seen. But if Cardy was okay with it, she was at the front of the boat getting lap dances.
Speaker 6: He was in the back. He wasn't even getting a lap dance.
Speaker 9: I just know I've seen Shorty moving up, you know, in between his legs, and he kindly pushed her away.
Speaker 6: Yes, now I want to make mention sender congratulations to Don sally Hey, who has the number two book in the country right now. Jake Tappers what's the title, Jake Tappers book, Original Sin. That's Original Sin. That's the one about Biden in the whole alleged cover up of his health.
Speaker 18: Right.
Speaker 4: I finished that over the weekend, But forget all that. Don Stanley Uncommon Favor, Okay, Basketball North Philly and My Mother and the Life Lessons I Learned from All three is the number two book in the country on the New York Times Best Sageless dropping the clothes bombs with the congratulations and you.
Speaker 6: Are wearing the merch. You wearing it down.
Speaker 12: I love it.
Speaker 5: I support my people.
Speaker 4: The book came out on my book in print Black Publishing with Simon and Schuster, So yes, absolutely show them your beads showing my beats. Oh well yeah, this is all part of a package Dan sent out. So it's like beads that have my name on it, because you know, Don, she and I have her merch with her child picture on the front saluted Don Staley Man. She is an icon living a legend of all legends. And you know, the beautiful thing about books is like you realize, like you know why you've gone through every experience you've gone through in your life, because those become the chapters of your book. So when you share that with the world and you know, it ends up being a bestseller, number two selling book in the country New York Times Bestsellers List. Hey man, that's all God so saluted don Stele and her book.
Speaker 6: If you guys are not there, it talks about her impressive basketball career playing for the University of Virginia, winning three Olympic gold medals and solidifying herself as a key figure in the early years of the w NBA. So make sure you guys check out that book. And I do want to correct myself. It's Ebony magazine who did the Sasha Jenkins right up that I really enjoyed. And they talk about his pen touching Vibe, Double Exail, Rolling Stone, and beyond his directorial work with Wu Tang of Mike's and Men, he did Louis Armstrong's Black and Blues all up in the biz. They do a really great breakdown. So if you guys are not familiar with this journalist, I mean, it's sad that you're getting to know him now, but please take a look at this Ebony magazine right up. It was a great write up that they did the honor him, so sit in another. Rest in peace to him and the covered to his family.
Speaker 2: All right, well that's the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 8: Now when we come back, we got front page news and then Keisha Cole will be joining us.
Speaker 2: And also today we do just fix.
Speaker 8: My mess So if you want to get on the phone lines right now, we can do that to hey, don't tree five five one.
Speaker 7: It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, wake up, Wao, you're like's into the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 8: It's j Envy, Jess, hilarious, charlamagne, God, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get in some front page out some quick sports.
Speaker 8: Last night OKC beat the Timberwolves one twenty four ninety four, and tonight the Knicks take on the Paces.
Speaker 2: At eight pm to basical lead the Siverage.
Speaker 7: Three to one. But don't worry, it's a Nickson seven. I.
Speaker 4: What's up Morgan?
Speaker 11: All right, Chad, let's get back into it.
Speaker 12: Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy says allocation for the FAA and the House approved spending.
Speaker 11: Package will not be enough.
Speaker 12: He said it won't be enough to support needed upgrades to air traffic operations.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 12: Duffy has repeatedly said, low staffing numbers and outdated technology are the root of various incidents that require significant funding. Now, speaking to reporters, Duffy said, we're going to need to fully fund the project and add it that we need it all up front, and that's a big ask for Congress to give the money all up front for that, which is necessary, but we're going to He's basically saying they're going to need all the money upfront in order for this project of the overhaul of the ATC systems to be successful. Now, Duffy's overhaul is expected to include brand new telecom, radar and radio equipment, as well as updates to front and back ends.
Speaker 11: Of the air traffic control system.
Speaker 12: Now with this stuff, you also provided an update on problems at Newark Liberty International Airport.
Speaker 11: Let's take a listen to those comments.
Speaker 21: This is a safe system and there's redundancies, but again I'm concerned that we could have more of Newarks.
Speaker 4: This truly is a moment to look.
Speaker 21: At what kind of system we're using, what kind of equipment we use, what kind of telecom we use, and it's a call to action to make sure we build a brand new air traffic control system.
Speaker 4: Here's what I don't understand. We know this bill, you know, provides a lot of tax cuts for the rich. Don't do rich fly? Like, don't people in Congress fly? Like what would be the hold that? What would be keeping you from making sure air traffic control gets the money it needs for upgrades. You don't need the piny pension when it comes today, Like, even if you fly private, you are still impacted by the lack of FAA traffic controllers. And like I said, people in Congress fly, what would be to hold up, Like why wouldn't you just make sure they got all the money they.
Speaker 5: Need to get the upgrades for air traffic operations?
Speaker 11: That is an amazing question.
Speaker 12: And you're right, just even if you do fly private, you still are subject to, you know, certain rules and regulations in terms of air traffic controllers. I mean they're definitely necessary and need to be used in that regard.
Speaker 4: So you're right.
Speaker 11: I don't know, but too.
Speaker 12: But Duffy does say that FAA's tradecon facility in Philadelphia is the one that oversees the airspace. It will get sixteen more air traffic controllers by the fall. That number is currently working out of Traycon after five controllers took mental health leave last month, saying they were traumatized by the recent events of that going dark, the ninety seconds of the communication systems going dark.
Speaker 11: I mean, I think that's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said, they said they don't want to be responsible for you know, people are getting killed and something that McDuffie said just now, that's very important. Duffy said, that's very important. He said he don't want more newarks, So you may not be paying attention to it now because it's just newer. What about when it's the airport.
Speaker 5: In your area.
Speaker 12: Well, I spoke about that yesterday saying that there are three airports in Texas alone, I believe Austin, Houston and I'm thinking San Antonio that are also dealing with shortages and air traffic control systems.
Speaker 11: So you know, it's one of those situations.
Speaker 12: It's sad, but hopefully you know you're proactive on this situation as opposed to reactive, and you know, reactive means that something has happened. So yeah, to your point, Charlemagne, it is it is a matter of like getting it done and figuring out Congress holds the purse and is this is something that is important enough for Congress to go ahead and make a move. But Duffy is asking Congress for billions of dollars to cut aging airport infrastructure around the country and rebuild from scratchy Congress flies.
Speaker 4: That's what's so mind boggling to me. It's just like, why are we just sitting around waiting for somebody.
Speaker 12: At that into DCA where there's already been situations.
Speaker 11: So, yeah, Congress, go ahead.
Speaker 12: You know what I'm saying in the fact, I'm I'm gonna come up there and talk to you'all next week when recess Ovid and Morgan.
Speaker 5: Tell us about what's going on with the Black Information Network.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, such an amazing thing.
Speaker 12: So, the Obama Foundation is a nonprofit collaborator of the Black Information Network, and yesterday the bi IN announced a multi year collaboration with the Obama Foundation. So the two will work to advance community engagement, especially among youth, by providing and promoting civic participation, spotlighting community leaders, and amplifying powerful stories of change. All this as the Obama Presidential Center is set to open in Chicago on the South Side in twenty twenty six. So we will bring you the stories as that develops. I spoke exclusively with the Black inf Information Network president Tony Coles about this collaboration ahead of the announcement, and here's what he had to say.
Speaker 22: Tony Coles, we really feel that this collaboration gives us an opportunity to tell the stories of great things that are happening in communities all across America, uncertainly things that are happening in Chicago as the Presidential Center is being built and will be opened up in twenty twenty six. It's just there's a wealth of storytelling that we're looking forward to sharing.
Speaker 12: So we're talking about from the contracts to the people who get the jobs, to the people who are part of these who get to the people who get the jobs, to the contracts, to the people who it impacts in the neighborhood. And of course there are initiatives like My Brother's Keeper Alliance, the Leader's Program, Girls Opportunity Alliance, Obama Foundation Scholars. All of these we aim to support the next generation and continue the BIM commitment to providing nonpartisan, fact based news that uplift our communities and hopefully, you know, I'm hoping that it creates also a like direct pathway with Obama and you know his people as well, And so that's a really exciting partnership or collaboration rather that is happening with the Black Information Network and the Obama Foundation. Now, what was a question to you guys, if possible, do you think something like this, like developments like this, these multiuse spaces, especially in the South Side of Chicago, like the Presidential Center, could influence like a new age Harlem style Harlem Renaissance, But like maybe in the Shy. I mean, we are entering in the late twenties and thirties and that's when the Harlem Renaissance happened.
Speaker 11: So do you think something like this could influence that type of movement.
Speaker 4: Yes, And it's more important now than ever because I feel like a lot of the education that is going to happen for this next generation is going to come through the arts. Like when you think about, you know, how they're scripting away you know, black history just damn there everywhere. You know, they're banning certain books everywhere. Like I feel like the arts is where people are going to learn, you know, just a lot about our history and just American history in general, world history in general. So yes, I do think that these centers are going to play an amazing role in some type of new renaissance.
Speaker 11: I definitely look forward to it as well. Well, that's your front page news.
Speaker 12: Y'all can follow me on social at Morgan Media and for more news coverage follow ad Black Information Network. See we doing our big one over here. Download the bree iHeartRadio app and visit us at b i nnews dot com.
Speaker 8: Thank y'all, all right when we come back, Keishakola be joining us.
Speaker 7: You don't move.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody in steej Envy just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Lola Rosa is here as well, and we got a special guests in the building.
Speaker 7: Welcome.
Speaker 4: How you doing.
Speaker 7: It's been a long time? How you feeling?
Speaker 6: It hasn't been a very long time. It's been probably over what seven years or something like that.
Speaker 4: I'm bugging at this is the twentieth anniversary of your debut album like God Dance.
Speaker 7: It is a long time.
Speaker 4: How does it feel when you think back, think about that.
Speaker 9: I'm still processing it. I mean I'm happy that we're able to do a tour. Twentieth year anniversary tour is more insane because I mean, I mean it's a great album, so yeah, appreciate it and them supporting.
Speaker 4: So what do you remember about yourself twenty years ago?
Speaker 5: The woman you were twenty.
Speaker 6: Years wrecking rooms? Boy, maybe just just fighting, just crazy, just insane. But I learned a lot, so it's all good.
Speaker 7: The Keisha Remy Ma ever, that was a crazy era.
Speaker 6: That was that was that was, that was stepping in the steel for sure.
Speaker 2: I'm just think I'm thinking back, like, wow, just about it. If there was like heavy social media.
Speaker 7: Back then, oh thank god no, the heavy phones back then.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think soon as I actually was pregnant when when Twitter first started and Monica was trying to get me on Twitter and she was on Twitter, and I just I didn't like it. It's like everybody just they was talking. You know, I'm like, okay, I spelled one word brong once.
Speaker 18: It was.
Speaker 6: Not my type of tigue. But yeah, it's been it's been a minute, twenty years and she was just telling me she wanted a little girl.
Speaker 7: She full little girl.
Speaker 9: Now I am ready for a little girl. God, Yes, for the rest of my life. Yep, that would be awesome. I mean, you know, when you were accomplished so many things, and you set so many goals for yourself, and imagine accomplishing those goals, all the goals that you set for yourself. Like I always wanted to headline my own arena tour. I'm pretty sure I said that when I came up here, maybe ten years ago. And I mean, just like I'm on my second one now for my first album. That is just insane to me just to kind of process that. But I mean, I think setting new goals and just wanting new things.
Speaker 6: In my life. I think a girl would be one of them, because this version of Keisha would be better for sure. A girl, Yeah, and a husband.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The old one was not taking it, not having it. No, Actually you got to go. I think, Yeah, we came up here one time. Yeah, yeah, so that was the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, you know, I think this version would be better for I think the beauty of you know, Keisha is that you did grow, at least to me, on your own terms, the good, bad, ugly. You grew on your own terms, and a lot of people don't get get that. Opportunity. Really, I don't think so, especially in music, because like, like you grew, you grew out loud, you were in front of people, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like some people gotta it's an image that they got.
Speaker 4: To maintain, so they don't ever get to do that, and then you know, they end up slapping somebody on stage. And he was like, damn, I even know that.
Speaker 2: Was grewing in there, Like nobody knew that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah that I thought that was stage okay, so boom. I don't know because that's what they show on TV. They say that it would happen before and something.
Speaker 6: What the heck was that?
Speaker 2: But I like, yeah, my son too.
Speaker 9: I was like, I never seen my oldest son he angry at all ever, Like, and I'm scared about that, Like I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, where is it coming? When is it coming? Because I've never.
Speaker 9: Seen them yell, get loud, argue. I'm like, never seen him, so that would be scary.
Speaker 13: But no, I have.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 6: I have lived my life in front of everybody. I don't Yeah, I just never had a problem with it.
Speaker 4: You said you've never seen your son of yellow scream, But that says a lot about the environment. You raised him. Maybe we just used to that because that's how we came up. We think that's almost supposed to be.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, no, but I don't know, because my little one he cuts everybody out.
Speaker 12: Okay, son, give me all hell that broke loose with me.
Speaker 6: I hope I pray not. But it looks as if.
Speaker 9: So because he don't take no, yeah all, like he'd be capping on his brother, like for real, big back and all ye brother, Yeah, and what his brother do, Tobias.
Speaker 7: That's not nice to buy.
Speaker 6: So one one is Malcolm Max oh Man. Yeah, yeah, very much.
Speaker 7: So it's.
Speaker 5: No brother.
Speaker 6: Yeah, her little son.
Speaker 9: Because DJs dad and grandfather they're six to six nine.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 9: His grandmother is tall, all of them. So DJ is big. He's like he's a big guy. But not no, he's not fat, but he's a big dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah play football.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we don't.
Speaker 2: We called him.
Speaker 5: We don't call him big backs.
Speaker 6: We called Tobias.
Speaker 4: But as a kid, you call everybody big bags.
Speaker 5: He got it wrong.
Speaker 4: You gotta teach him.
Speaker 6: I tell him all the time.
Speaker 2: That's not cool.
Speaker 18: Him.
Speaker 4: Teach him. When it's obese people that walk by, that's when you use that.
Speaker 9: Is not when you use the term no use the terms where Tobia's got that from.
Speaker 6: I don't know, oh big b YouTube sorr Yeah no, yeah you you definitely you.
Speaker 7: And recently no that he made it a little bigger.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 9: What I've always loved about you has been relatable with your music and even like showing your life on TV with your family and everything like that.
Speaker 6: Was there ever a point that you said and she regretted doing that?
Speaker 18: Yeah, hell yeah when everything started going say yes, okay, thank you, because yeah, when everything started, like when nobody was getting better, you feel like that was the goal for the show.
Speaker 9: And I remember talking to me Me Valdez about this. She was the editor of a vibe magazine and I was like, I don't know if I should do it. She said, well, what is your purpose of doing it? And I said, well, I want to show the girls out there where I come from and me being able to make it out the hood and like really put that work in. She said, we'll show that and make sure that the focus is always that. And when it was like coming became a point of like unhealthy and just like really unhealthy, well my mom was showing up and it was like bro, we cannot film it day, Like that's not cool, Like I'm not doing this.
Speaker 6: We got to stop this.
Speaker 9: And everybody was like really pissed at me, okay, because it was a lot of money on the table and I didn't care about that. Like it was like, no, every we need to get some see some counseling, get some good you know, put my mom in a program. And she was just like he said, that's just it's just not what I want. Like I'm happy with my life the way I am. And I was just like, stop spending money.
Speaker 6: It's no need to do that. I don't want it.
Speaker 9: And I was like I just it was just a point where I was just like, okay, well it ain't no reason to keep continuing. They know we living, you know what I mean, Like I'm not showing anything that's growing people anymore, So I prefer.
Speaker 4: To not do that.
Speaker 6: How hard was it for you to hear that from your mom and accept that like that that she wanted to live her life on her turn?
Speaker 9: Well, I just just like you don't you sure you don't think it's anything we could do, you know, like maybe we can try. Then She's just just like no, I just prefer It was like maybe a year before where she passed actually, and she came out there and she actually told me not to put her in a program because she had Obama Care and she wanted to use her medica or whatever to go into a program. And I was like, okay, well that's what you want to do, you know, And she told me she put to the side. She said, you know, Keisha, you never made me feel unloved. You never judged me, you never cursed at me, you never put your hands on me. She said, God is gonna bless you for that. And I'm like, my, like, come on, she said no, And I'm just I'm just telling you, like you know, and I know I want to do things the way I want to do them, man, and but you're doing You're gonna be all right, And I'm just like this is just like I just can't take this, bro, Like, come on, like this sure it's nothing we could do, Like I'm thinking it's something.
Speaker 7: We could do.
Speaker 8: But a year later, we're still kicking it with Keisha cold. Now, I want to talk about the verses you did with Ashanti. Was there a tension between y'all two?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 9: And in addition, to that I'm so mad I had got COVID because I was ready to just I was so mad, And.
Speaker 6: No, that's what you was mad about having COVID.
Speaker 9: I was mad that I had COVID in addition to the fact that my MIC wasn't working. Yeah, and I was like, get my mic right, don't do that to me. I don't know what who's in who's in here, but y'all not about to sabotage my stuff.
Speaker 6: So that was that was. But it came off as like I was being.
Speaker 9: Unappreciative of the moment, which I wasn't because I was so excited about that moment. And I mean, to be up there with such a beautiful artists like Ashanti, like I came up on a Shanti like that, so fire, so nah never, and I hate that people took it that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Nah.
Speaker 4: There were some people who thought that was stage two though, because they think that that's like your persona, like a character you portray that would like always with the drama, always angry.
Speaker 18: Damn.
Speaker 6: When it was the thing about whose turn it was, people were like they, I think, I don't know if she was reminding you it was her turn, he was reminding her it was your turn, and people was like, all right, they're doing this to play into the whole. Wait what during the verses, I think it was a Shanty was telling you that it was her turn. You're about to play another song. But I think you were just excited to play the other song. You don't remember this, yes, but people grab that online too and they were like, this is them playing into the whole, like Keishakle do her thing her little one too. Oh no, man, that's too bad. I hate that.
Speaker 9: I hate that, But I mean shout out to Ashanti because I mean she's amazing.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I mean, just to be up on that platform with Ashanty, I appreciate that. Did y'all talk after that?
Speaker 21: No?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 6: No, m m she got a baby?
Speaker 9: Yeah she bragged it again. Yes, congratulations. When you start trusting love again, you every time heartbreak?
Speaker 6: So yeah, wow, what's your love like? Like, just what the mas a?
Speaker 18: You?
Speaker 6: Are you single?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: Or is it complicated?
Speaker 21: No?
Speaker 9: It's not complicated at all. It's very much given single. Okay, are you dating?
Speaker 6: I haven't decided to date again yet. I I take compliments.
Speaker 9: Thank you when you answered that, thank you for that, and then no, but am I ready to move on? No, I still got the tattoo here, so I can't, like, I feel like until when I it's I.
Speaker 7: I don't know you love fast though.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's really.
Speaker 9: Coming from him, coming from Martinez sitting over there, somebody, that's what you picked up over all these years.
Speaker 2: I've seen you, and you seem like you love fast like you love love.
Speaker 4: It's nothing.
Speaker 6: He means like you you're you're You're locked into the love, like you're how.
Speaker 4: Long you know these people love that?
Speaker 9: No, when you see it on Instagram, you see that, you think I'm in love fast then, But there's definitely something.
Speaker 6: Built before I just yeah, like before I just post somebody. But I definitely love love for sure, Like I'm a lover girl for sure. But you haven't given up on that. I hope not.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but right now I'm not. I'm not, And I'm like, have you ever felt like why do I feel like this? And I just don't, Like I can't act on it right now, Like I just can't. It's like I'm going with the flow or whatever that feels like I'm not. I'm not doing too much calling.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 9: It's like everything is reciprocated right now, Like you know what I mean, Like you give me love, I give you love.
Speaker 6: If it's no love to be given, it ain't no love to be given. And that's just gonna be to mention the tattoo. And you might not get rid of the tattoo. I don't know yet, I just haven't did it is the tattoo. Yeah, I thought, sorry, she has Honcho's name tattoo. But I was wondering if not getting rid of it is because like you're hoping to rekindle. Well, I just I'm just I'm not dating.
Speaker 9: So it's not like, oh, I'm dating some dude that I'm sitting across the table when I got to him on my chest.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, I'm not.
Speaker 9: I guess I got too much work to do right now. Like I'm going on tour. The BT Awards is coming up.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's don't have a problem in writing you back up, you don't dressing room.
Speaker 6: I mean they liked me more, made reality show come in.
Speaker 5: No, just no idea.
Speaker 6: Well you know I'm not like you. I'm not like the Yes, I'm not on tear Damn.
Speaker 2: No, I don't just curage people out you got to pick up truck.
Speaker 9: I felt like at one time or another when you pulled up to a house and two, no, girl, ago, I believe.
Speaker 6: I don't believe. That's so crazy my husband one, but I don't.
Speaker 5: I want to rephrase my question. Then when did you start trusting love again? The ever apperiod when you didn't trust?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 18: No, no no.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 6: I know when someone cares about you.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 9: And but things happened, you know, like I just feel like some things aren't made to last. And unfortunately my last thing love has it?
Speaker 6: I don't know. Maybe it's here, maybe it's not.
Speaker 9: Has it ever been a point right where you was like, well you have to be reminded of who you are though.
Speaker 6: You know people I would love to address that. What do people mean by that?
Speaker 9: Because people say it all the time, Remember who you are? And I thought, me, remember who I am? Just my personal opinion of myself and love and when you truly love somebody, you don't just be like, oh yeah, because I'm Keisha Cole. Now I can go out and I can show him who I really could be with or who I really could be around.
Speaker 7: Who really my friends who really like?
Speaker 9: No, it's cool and whatever happens God meant is happening because God said it's happening.
Speaker 6: So how do I like, I can't just I'm just not like that.
Speaker 5: So you know about that, I think about it.
Speaker 4: And if they say, remember who you are, maybe clearly we don't know you because if you're doing what you want.
Speaker 6: To do, like we think we know, that's the problem.
Speaker 9: Like that, like you said, other people's opinions are you know just what they are, other people's opinions, but we don't know, like the people don't know.
Speaker 6: So above all of this, it's what that is. It's like you're above all of this.
Speaker 7: You're above You're.
Speaker 6: Greater than everything that's happening in your life. Right, Yeah, that's so fit above that.
Speaker 9: Don't deal with nothing and actually don't even bring nobody to the forefront no more. Actually we don't even want to see you with nobody, Kisha, until this that's how you feel like people feel so because and I'm not taking it as a way that like people feel like they don't want to see me happy. Well sometimes, but you know they'd rather see it like if it's gonna be real, then it's gonna be for forever.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, I think my fans are like, we didn't see you go through enough.
Speaker 7: What it is, we didn't seen so much. We want you to be happy.
Speaker 6: It was a video that when bar you you were performing, it was doing all the hunchho stuff and you were crying and they tried to say, Okay, this is because of the hunchho stuff, and people were really really upset, like online because people want to protect you so much, and but you stay quiet when you see stuff like that and whether it is or it's not about him, how you feel.
Speaker 9: It was actually the last show of the last tour that was my first arena tour that I prayed for, and I was thanking the fans for like being there for the whole tour and you know, us having great, a great tour. Like I was crying of my fans being there for me, Like I don't know where the huncho thing came from. I don't know, but if they wanted to think I was crying overront, I guess I was like, cool, is here Lauren any happier?
Speaker 5: Note?
Speaker 6: I love to see people giving you your just do because you deserve all of the flowers and the things. I was at Usher show. When he brought you, brought you on stage. That was great. It was amazing to see that.
Speaker 7: I was like, what is happening?
Speaker 6: And it was so poor because you could tell you didn't even want to be up there. But he just made it a point to He dropped love and she didn't even have to sing a word. Yeah, he was so sweet for that. He was so sweet.
Speaker 9: He just wanted you to listen to them. They were screaming at the top of their lungs the whole arena.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, for word.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think that's what I think. We were talking about this the other day. I think when people do that, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Really, I don't know, I.
Speaker 9: Get real like I don't know, but maybe that's what you'all mean by.
Speaker 6: Remember who you are? Mm hmm that as well.
Speaker 7: I thought Charlamage on stage put Cherryes in Charllemage mount too.
Speaker 5: They aout the diaper.
Speaker 4: She like it. I don't. I don't care either way. I'm just asking because people.
Speaker 6: I feel like, it's really it's cool.
Speaker 9: It's another thing like my fans are people in general just like to pick at me. I feel like because I could have sworn it, but like they were telling me that Doce wore it to the super Bowl or something like, doci y she wore it to the super Bowl and she wore the same outfit and everybody said she did it and it was fashion and it was and I was like, oh really, because I didn't even know that. They showed me last night and I was like, oh, I'm not like it.
Speaker 6: It was cute and it showed.
Speaker 9: But okay, so remember who I am and remember but I can't, so don't do fashion. Okay, boom. So I'll try to keep that on the list. Remember who you are, don't do fashion. Don't love until it's time for you to love and be married, and like, we want to see you happy. I'm trying to satisfy the fans. And listen had another one, don't text a b because hes.
Speaker 6: Gonna put it out there. The nerve to bring that up, the nerve that he did.
Speaker 7: This is the thing.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I don't want to get for you. Have you ever used the diaper on stage?
Speaker 15: It was.
Speaker 6: The picture what is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: That's what they called it.
Speaker 6: That's what they was calling it, trying to be funny. It's an actual outfit.
Speaker 2: Yo know because you know the wrapper.
Speaker 5: The baby used to wear a dipe on things.
Speaker 9: Yes, in the day because the whole the baby, the baby used to you need to stop.
Speaker 2: That's not because that was his whole persona was the baby. So we had a panther on during weekends when he was like.
Speaker 6: Attached to the belt. That was before he came a belt on the sign.
Speaker 2: It was a pamp to promote himself.
Speaker 7: This is on the over the jeans.
Speaker 6: No, No, he did not have ass out with the diaper.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that. I'm not coming back.
Speaker 4: I'm not like I stopped to look so I thought it wasn't.
Speaker 6: Don't do that.
Speaker 9: You know what you're doing always normally been doing se being with Wendy. But exactly what happened?
Speaker 6: Did you punch him?
Speaker 9: They want to punch your front diapers.
Speaker 6: And an Tony.
Speaker 9: I'm talking about Adrian. I'm talking that's the wrong. Ad be not the one to be getting beat up. They want to be beat people like what why?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't know all I know and I'm gonna try to be as respectful as I could be at this point because.
Speaker 6: I do think that he said a lot.
Speaker 9: But In addition to that, he also said that nobody wants me and nobody cares about me.
Speaker 6: So I just felt I took that as a that's like a hmmm hm cool. Then that means that you shouldn't speak about me.
Speaker 9: That means that there should be nothing there that should be if you nobody wants or cares, then it shouldn't be spoken anymore.
Speaker 6: That's what I thought.
Speaker 18: That meant.
Speaker 6: I just don't like corny, and I just wanted to ask you, did you punch him for that?
Speaker 7: I didn't know. I didn't know.
Speaker 9: I haven't seen him since for years, for years since that since that was said, I haven't seen him, so I don't even know.
Speaker 6: I asked him to stop. I asked.
Speaker 9: I told him I have children, and I would prefer to right, yeah, and please, and God bless you, and and and it persists.
Speaker 4: Got you whatever point you thought to yourself, I gave the world too much of me. When you think, like I think about all of this stuff that's coming up in this interview, and you like, dang all of that has been out there.
Speaker 18: It is.
Speaker 9: But I guess then then I wouldn't be Kishako. Some things I wish I could just erase for sure? Yeah, like what like like the last two minutes of this country.
Speaker 3: Before you.
Speaker 6: Got to go to before we rais is my last question? You said having another baby, and I said, I thought that's what they said. Oh no, no, no, no, no, the second baby. Anything I saw that I like just announced, I did not now rumors it has not been confirmed. So I'm like, what the heck is happening.
Speaker 9: I thought that happened when they was on live the other night, and now they said, yeah, I swell thought it's been did break it?
Speaker 6: And I don't know. You could start racing now, go ahead, okay, two minutes of race.
Speaker 5: What the fame take from you?
Speaker 4: Will take from your inner child that you're still trying to get back when you think about the last twenty years.
Speaker 9: I was twenty one when I made it. I had lived my little childhood. I didn't miss a beat. Actually I was bad as he all run through the streets in Oakland. That will trust me.
Speaker 6: Trust me, I didn't miss a beat. I'm cool now, I'm cool.
Speaker 7: I'm cool.
Speaker 6: Do you feel the love after the boy? Do you feel the love today? Of course? Heck yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean I haven't made a record in so long I did. I did Kilanie, I did that record with Kilanie. I did do a record with Hancho. I just got in the studio with Trippy Red.
Speaker 4: That was that was.
Speaker 6: I mean, I did a song with him. Yeah, and this Glow realer thing, this glow really I did.
Speaker 9: Yeah, y'all getting that first here. I thought I would because I love you guys so much. And yeah, so that's gonna be super fly. I'm supporting Glow. I like her style.
Speaker 6: I like her to so cute and sweet. She was seeing her on stage, I was like Coachill, I said.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this time record, I got this.
Speaker 9: If Kanye called you to then say, yo, I want you to do one more song with me right now. We're first we're going to church and and and and yeah we're calling. We're both gonna call the pastor at this point because everybody needs a little God.
Speaker 6: Yes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: And I don't know what's going on, and I'm not here to judge, but I definitely would.
Speaker 6: I would.
Speaker 9: I would like for my friend to actually, like really, I mean, I don't know how hard or how bad it hurts to people to say things and do things, and like I would, I would really want him to find some love for real.
Speaker 6: I wish that for all of us to that know.
Speaker 5: Do you feel the way when you performed last night?
Speaker 6: What kind of is this?
Speaker 13: This is all.
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 9: I am hopefully hopefully you know what I'm saying. It's like when you feel things like I did.
Speaker 7: I did a song.
Speaker 6: I did a song. Yeah about my last relationship?
Speaker 5: How many talk to relationship? Have you been into some things?
Speaker 7: That's man.
Speaker 6: True?
Speaker 2: It was only like two like two, that's enough, that's enough, a whole lot. I love my god, Oh my God. Love you, Kesh, we love you more.
Speaker 8: Thank you the way It is the twentieth Anniversary tour celebrating the twentieth anniversary of her debut album and We Love You.
Speaker 9: I Love you guys on July twelveth to by the Way, July twelve, we are ski.
Speaker 8: It's the Breakfast clubs Now, let's get to the latest with Laura.
Speaker 7: Lauren be coming straight fast.
Speaker 2: She gets them from somebody that knows, somebody to detail.
Speaker 6: I'm a long girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 5: She'd be having the latest on you.
Speaker 4: The Latest with Lauren la Rossa. Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 4: It's the latest on the breakfast club.
Speaker 13: Talk to me.
Speaker 6: So yesterday Diddy was denied a mistrial. His team did his defense attorneys asked for a mistrial because they said that after it was revealed in court yesterday, after they were speaking to an Arson investigator that the fingerprints. So remember we had the conversation about there was fingerprints found on his bottle in the car when the cocktail was thrown in all those things, right, Allegedly, well, they're trying to talk about the fingerprints that would have been if they were properly held all of this time from the alleged burglary that happened in Kit Cutty's home. So Kit Cutty says that or alleges that Diddy went in his home he you know, went through some of his Chanelle Christmas gifts for family. He alleged that did he put his dog away in another room and then he pulled up. Now, what is happening is yesterday I understand it was revealed that those records, those fingerprints from twenty twelve, the evidence was destroyed and they don't have it, like it wasn't kept in a way where you could even look at it right now be able to see if the fingerprints from that alleged burglary match anything near the fingerprints that were found in the car. There was an argument in general about the fingerprints in the car because you know, Diddy's team was saying, hey, look, I'm sorry. The prosecutors the government was saying, look, we shouldn't even be able to talk about this because that bottle could have went through so many hands. We don't have a good expert to break down what this means. The person that we're talking to wasn't even a person who did the actual report on the fingerprints. Basically, it could mislead a jury. Diddy seem is like, no, the DNA evidence that was found is what was found, and then allegedly pointed back to a woman. You can't even match that to anything in the home because there's no fingerprints whatsoever. So Diddy seem is saying, or they were trying to say, hey, look, the government knows that the fact that we don't have these fingerprints, the fact that you can't match it. Two, when you guys are trying to say that you know, our client Diddy did all of this. Both the burglary and the car because he's upset at k Cutty for dating Cassie allegedly you can't connect it to and knowing that that that's not fair to him because that actually could prove that he doesn't have anything to do with one or the other. And y'all are not trying to have a conversation about that. So it's unfair. So this is a mistrial. The judge denied it. Of course, the judge denied it. Was not having that.
Speaker 8: Anything against the Wallasey Wood sticks to see if they could possibly get a mistrial.
Speaker 2: They'll try again, I'm sure.
Speaker 5: But no, it's wreaking of desperation at this point.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you're firing for your life after that, uh Capricorn Clark testimony. You definitely find for your life after that. But in the other news in relation, Cassie had her baby yesterday. Hey, that's what's up.
Speaker 4: All day?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, she we Cassie welcomed her third baby yesterday, less than two weeks after testifying in this trial against Diddy. She gave birth in the New York in the New York hospital, like we talked about. And the reports are that she is healthy and she is doing well. That is what matters. Yes, yes, yes, yes, so glad to see hear all of that. Yeah fine, Alex fine, Yes, her and her me and her man. This is her third baby with her husband, Alex fine. Yes.
Speaker 4: Mentally and emotionally, that has to be a lot like that has to be like the extreme.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it did she have an extreme down taking that stand. I'm sure. I'm sure she had to relive a lot of trauma right watching her. Yeah, then a couple of weeks later, now you're having a baby. So I just know she's been on an emotional roller coaster the last few weeks.
Speaker 6: Yes, she was on a stand contracting, right, she was holding her stomach or I don't know what contractions look like, but if I had to guess, I mean she was definitely she's holding her stomach.
Speaker 18: She was.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: There was a couple of times where she even herself asked for breaks and they, of course the great gave her the break.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Pretty close. But it's also just a lot of mental pressure as well too, and having a day they made her rewatch the video and the Intercontinent's hotel where she had them down, and it was tough watching her do that because she was so pregnant, so I can't imagine how she felt in it, and then her how her husband felt as well too, So I mean, maybe I don't know. I've been told that her original due date was the first week of June from a source, but I don't know if that had anything to do with it. But the baby is here. She is healthy, Cassie is she The baby's healthy, healthy, and alex Fine is doing well too.
Speaker 5: That's the most important thing.
Speaker 6: So she had the baby Sidaya yesterday, So I've been told it was announced yesterday, but I've been told that she actually had the baby the day before, later in the evening, from a source, And I was so mad in her mind, Okay, it's all right.
Speaker 5: Well nothing, she didn't report it for us because she had the information.
Speaker 6: Yes, but I was trying to make sure I double triple confirmed, and you know, and by the time I was doing all that, boom here go ABC News.
Speaker 7: Be right.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 4: The problem with this problem with this error that everybody want to be first, yeah, and they don't be having the right information.
Speaker 6: And I also was trying not to be invasive. I text Arla, man, it was like, should I even dig on this because if it is the pressure of the case, I don't want to be the person that puts it out there, and she don't want it out there. Yeah, you know what I mean. But yes, shout out to ABC News. They were the first people I saw with it up. But let me tell y'all was on y'all. Okay, while we had a heavy birthday to a couple of real niggas.
Speaker 9: Man call Anthony, okay, Laverne Cox, we all here, okay, yeah, drop a clease bond for both man.
Speaker 6: Absolutely heavy born.
Speaker 4: Day, absolutely much life.
Speaker 7: Absolutely okay. Time for donkey to charlamage. Who giving a donkey?
Speaker 5: Two man?
Speaker 4: Four after the hour. We need to talk fat shaming. We need to talk body sho Okay, hush. There's a woman named Christy Lee Crampton. She needs to come to the front of the congregation. We would like to have a word with her, okay, all right, and our politically correct terms for obesity and we will.
Speaker 5: This is a teachable moment.
Speaker 8: I don't think you should be the teacher with this one. But then after that, just fix my mess. One hundred five eight five one oh five one. You have a relationship issues and problems called just right now.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 7: Good morning, you're checking out the breakfast club.
Speaker 6: Your execution on the Donkey of the day is something that for you. The reason he gave me donkey other day and I deserve that.
Speaker 4: You need to know.
Speaker 6: You need to tell them you have the boy. Tell them.
Speaker 4: It's time for Donkey of the day.
Speaker 6: It's a read.
Speaker 4: But you're so good at you try to Charlamagne.
Speaker 13: She only wants Charlomagne.
Speaker 6: Damn Solomame. Who is he's a dusky? The other day?
Speaker 4: To now well, Donkey today for Thursday, May twenty ninth goes to Christy Lee Crampton. Christie is an example of why when you go to Florida you should only drink bottle water.
Speaker 5: Okay, don't drink the water out the tap.
Speaker 4: Don't put the water out the tap, in your tea, your coffee, nothing, because soon as you take a sip of that water, you become a Florida fool. Okay, Christy not from Florida, but this situation happened while she was heading back home from her family's Disney World vacation. Okay, she wants to drink out the drinking fountains at Disney because she was full of Florida foolishness. Now, I can't even talk about this story the way I want to until you tell until I tell you what happened.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Now, we had Kisha Cole here last hour and she was talking about one of her children, and she was talking about her child, calling her other child a big bag. But her child isn't fat, He's just broolic. And I was explaining to her that big back should be reserved for the obese amongst us. Okay, God, forgive me for being a notorious fat shame I don't mean to be. Okay, It's something I'm working on. You have to understand that growing up, your mama sold fat jokes with some of the first jokes we learned, and clearly that cycle is continued.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Fat shaming isn't e race thing. It is an agenda thing. Humans fat shame other humans, and there are some fat folks amongst us. Okay, let's go to WFTV nine.
Speaker 5: For the report.
Speaker 17: Police Christy Lee Crampton was set to be back home from her family's Disney World vacation. Instead, she made her first appearance in front of a seminal County judge Tuesday charged with felony child abuse.
Speaker 2: Allegiant Flight twenty eight eighty five to.
Speaker 17: Haggerstown, Maryland was set to take on from Orlando Sanford International Airport just before two pm Monday, but according to this arrest report, Crampton and witnesses on the plane tel police the child called Crampton fat and miss Piggy, telling her she couldn't fit in the airplane seat. That's witnesses say Crampton began hitting the child with her fist and then hit him on the head with a water bottle. Then, the report says, she slammed the child's head into the airplane window.
Speaker 6: The child used his arms to cover his head.
Speaker 17: Airport police haven't said how old the child is, but Crampton told police the child was very rude and disrespectful during their trip to Disney, and then after the child called her fat, she took his phone away. She claims he then pushed her arm off the armrest twice and that's.
Speaker 6: When she began smacking him.
Speaker 17: The police and witnesses say she went beyond typical disciplinary actions.
Speaker 4: I have so many questions, so many thoughts, so many observations. Okay, first off, Miss Piggy is immortal, okay. A child still calling a high calorie human Miss Piggy in twenty twenty five Trip on the Clues bombs with Miss Piggy icon't okay. The irony of it all is Miss Piggy is, in fact, she's actually fabulous. He or she who ate all the pies should take it as a compliment if you could called me now. My second thought is where it was just child's parents. You just gonna let this salad dodger put hands on a child, okay, with the child flying alone? If so with a flight attendants, you know, too busy to get this pantry pirate off off the child. Okay. Let me tell you something now, if I was ever in this situation and my child said something about a person being fat, I'm going to apologize to set individual. But you're not putting your hands on my child to lunch you corp. Okay, I don't care if you're a woman or not. All right, I'm gonna hold your heavy ass and let my wife get her licks off if you ever put your pudgy paws on my child, all right? Did you hear what she did to this child? Witnesses said, Crampton began hitting the child with her fist and hit him on the head with a water bottle. Then she slammed the child's head into the airplane window. And I bet it was a bunch of poo butt ass adults recording instead of intervening. Let me tell you something, Cardi Beef. Okay, it would have been some furniture moving on that plane. And when I say furniture moving, I mean I would have grabbed you and attempted to move your sectional shaped ass. Okay, that's why you gotta teach your kids how to be creative. Okay, There's so many other things you can call a fat person other than a fat or miss piggy. For example, I've said to lunch Shakur, right, I've said Cardi Beef. I'm a hip hop head, so that's why I start with it. Meek meal okay, run dm e French fried Montana. Oh wait, Christy was a woman, so I would say, Megan, the stomach are dojah fat? Oh those fat like those fat hits, those your fat hits. But the reality is none of this is right.
Speaker 5: None of this is right.
Speaker 4: Body shaming isn't right. But that don't give you the right to put your fat fists on a child. Okay, seriously, how did the adults just sit back and allow this to happen? Am I reading this story wrong? I'm really confused. Was it her child? Was this child traveling with her? Because they said Kristy Krean took the child's phone after she finished hitting them. Okay, I don't, I don't, I don't. Not really confused about this. Let me tell you something, Christy. Listen to the kids. Bro Okay, if your child calls you you fat, don't get offended, get ozimpic, don't get mad, get monjaro. Okay, there are now I do want to say, this is a teachable moment. There are politically correct ways to talk about the obese amongst us. You can say high calorie humans, you can say higher weight humans. You can say people with obesity. You can say wide body, whoop whoops. Okay, but the most politically correct term, I don't.
Speaker 5: Care what y'all say.
Speaker 4: The most politically correct term you can use is big back. I don't, I don't. Big back is not malicious. It's a descriptor and it comes with a nice song. Let's hear it, big hey, big bag Hey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my bag is loaded up with snacks in different foods.
Speaker 3: SHIRTYI big, hey, big bag, big big big.
Speaker 6: Big Max.
Speaker 4: Oh I know that was a verse.
Speaker 2: That's enough.
Speaker 4: Please give Christian Lee Hampton the sweet sounds of the Hamiltones. Mac don't usually be sitting there because Eddie not end the day. So Mac is sitting where Eddie usually be sitting. I just looked and he's just looking at me. We're so much discuss Hey, medium sized mac artist.
Speaker 7: Fast shaming is crazy.
Speaker 4: What's your man name that singing that song?
Speaker 14: Huh?
Speaker 7: I don't know his name?
Speaker 6: You know him?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 10: But you just because you have the community, just because you get a poetic with all these fat names, don't mean you, you know, not even that big me that that's the single song. Magine if somebody came in here and called you dark Zuckerberg like that's actually fire, fire, Yeah, that's fire. Has anybody ever called you fat on the plane?
Speaker 2: On fat on the plane because he flies cargo?
Speaker 4: What you my bad called me fat?
Speaker 2: It's like a Doctor Seuss book.
Speaker 4: I've been caught a fat on the plane.
Speaker 5: I've been called fat on the train, I've been cavett in.
Speaker 2: The car I've been fed in the bar.
Speaker 4: I want you want to call you doctor Lucier. Keepsing that weight that skin Mac really losing a lot of.
Speaker 6: Weight, uncircumcised by it.
Speaker 4: For the skin fat is crazy, mister. Fix is something like that.
Speaker 5: We do we do?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 4: Much have you lost, though, Max? And much have you lost?
Speaker 2: One hundred and sixty two dropping? Look, come.
Speaker 4: And he did it the right one.
Speaker 2: He did stand it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 10: Everybody's seeing it except for him because he got them raccoon blacks and his eyes and you didn't see.
Speaker 7: But I don't care how.
Speaker 5: He's doing it.
Speaker 4: He's doing it. Let's go medium.
Speaker 2: Size man, Yes, I know I was right.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 8: All right, up next, just fix my mess. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. If you have a relationship issues and you need some help and some fixing, you can call Jess right now.
Speaker 6: Period.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, that was a different one right there.
Speaker 7: Number is a breakfast cloak a boy the breakfast club.
Speaker 6: Baby, it's the real peal help me help. Oh my god, I'm all up in your mess.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna fix it, fix it, fixed it, fix it, Just gonna fix your mess because my advice.
Speaker 2: Is real morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody is j Envy just Hilariy Charlamagne the guy. We all to breakfast Club. It's time for just fix my mess. Yes, we have X on the line X.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Hello, hey bro, what's your question with Jess?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 14: What's up?
Speaker 18: How you doing?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 4: Good? Brother?
Speaker 18: Good?
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 14: I just want to ask just two real questions. First off, my wife just gave birth to our first born January.
Speaker 6: Congratulations, and since the.
Speaker 14: Thank you, I appreciate that. His name's Stylis. He came about three weeks early. He's incredible. Worst thing about him is he looks exactly right mom. I just wish my Jeames hate a little bit more and Clay, but it.
Speaker 4: Is what it is.
Speaker 9: I was definitely about to say it. Yeah, I can relate because my daughter looks nothing like me. She's nine months going on some months, and people say tholder she gets, she will start growing into the features of her mom.
Speaker 6: But I don't see it at all.
Speaker 4: So it's all right, Hey man, I just one day.
Speaker 5: I hope you feel a little bit more mean, but we got yeah.
Speaker 14: But I just really want to ask you two little things. One is sleep training. I mean you can put that to the side, but like we are getting no sleep.
Speaker 4: He just pleased on.
Speaker 14: Us or with us, and it's just terrible.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 14: And then my second question, I'm sorry, he's four he's.
Speaker 4: About the term of five months, okay, okay, and then my second quarter okay, mad, I'm sorry.
Speaker 14: My second question will be just more helpful our relationship. You know, she's going through postpartum. Neither of us are getting to sleep, like I kind of mentioned earlier. And then we're on a split shifts so we don't have to pay for daycare, you know what I mean. So she's on first shift, I'm on second. Only time we're both home is from twelve am basically until six am in the.
Speaker 2: Morning, and we're not doing any talking, to be honest.
Speaker 14: With you, So I just need help with helping him sleep and then helping us kind of find.
Speaker 4: Time and get back together.
Speaker 9: Okay, So the first thing helping the baby with the sleep. The baby is only four months, right, yes?
Speaker 6: Is the baby breastfed?
Speaker 14: He's not breastfed. Mom's pumping. I was just pushed the formula because that was a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I got you. I resonate, I'm there with you. It could be different reasons.
Speaker 9: I was gonna say, usually the baby is much much more attached to the mom when they're getting that that bonding with breastfeeding directly, not just pumping, but you know.
Speaker 6: Just always that the little baby.
Speaker 2: The baby.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's telling you, don't all my business to this lady, or did I don't know like that?
Speaker 9: But no, but no, no, no, no, no, it's fine. I'm sorry that baby only four months. Y'all got a few more months ago. Because although my daughter has always slept that night, it really could just be the.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, it's a little boy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, he could really just be trying to figure out night from day his sleeping patterns. You know what I'm saying, Do y'all sit around and hold them, because y'all can't be holding these babies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, y'all, I was trying to give your way out. I thought it was because of the breastfeeding.
Speaker 9: But if you sit around and hold the baby, which is not called spoiling, it's called just loving, then you you have to eventually the same amount of time you hold them, it's the same amount of time he has to be put down, like you know, he has to start putting him in his bast and that don't don't have him sleep with you. That was the hardest part of breasteding my daughter and just having a newborn. I wanted her to sleep in the bed with me.
Speaker 6: That's not safe. Not only is it not safe, it's yeah, it's not really good.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be hard to get the babies out of the bed, you know, you know, between you and your wife. And then it's nothing that you can do right now other than just be there because she is more than likely in the thick of it as it relates to postpartum, So it's not really not much that you can do other than just be there. Just keep affirming her, compliment her, let her know she's beautiful, because trust me, listen, take it from me, I did not feel beautiful. I'm just starting to feel beautiful. Get a few months ago, you know what I mean. So like, but these kids suck everything out of you. Man, Like she just gave life, you know, a very beautiful thing. So just love on your woman, you know what I mean, and just sticking through, stick it out. You know, it's only four months, y'all. Got got about four months ago until she'll probably be feeling although it was different for other women, But just give her a break. Just give her some grades and then I know you get sleep where you can.
Speaker 14: All right, we'll do her best. Thank you so much, out real quick. Yes, all right, I love you, I love I hope you have a wonderful day and we're gonna make it through. And I love you so much.
Speaker 5: Have a good day too, all right, thank you?
Speaker 8: Eight hundred five eight five on five, call on now, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Good morning, about me for relationship problems, as about me.
Speaker 9: If you need to beat your coworker's ass, about me, if your coworker needs to beat your ass, call it up. He got to Jess, and I'm here to fix your mask.
Speaker 2: Fix your mask.
Speaker 6: He's getting very much messy.
Speaker 2: Let me fix this morning. Everybody is dj n V. Just hilarious.
Speaker 8: Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We're in the middle of just fix my mess. Hello, who's this man?
Speaker 5: Eli?
Speaker 2: What's your course of for Jess?
Speaker 16: All right, So I'm trying to get my baby mama fat But I got posted in those groups.
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 16: We dating the same guy?
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 9: And uh wait wait wait, you've been trying to get your baby mama back and y'all are dating.
Speaker 6: The same guy.
Speaker 13: No no, I got posted in the like Facebook groups. Are we dating the same guy? They try to catch your cheek?
Speaker 6: Oh okay, okay, all right, all right.
Speaker 13: He didn't post me, but it was the old thing that posted me.
Speaker 16: And then then all these girls got.
Speaker 13: On there, like come in line.
Speaker 16: It was two tooths on her. Now, me and her been on it off for seven years, and I had some women in there, but I never seen it on her. But it was women on herderstand like I see it on her while I had her pregnant and all this stuff like this, and it just like caused the uproar in my life. Now, this happened in November, and uh we kind of getting back good now. But I'm just trying to figure out, like how can I gain their trust a little faster?
Speaker 6: But where did the girls get it from? Where did they get it from? Why would they just why would they just start lying on you like that?
Speaker 18: Brother?
Speaker 4: Let me know, fill me intic you know, like I mean, I'm not sing at my own home, but like I'm easy to love.
Speaker 16: You know, like women love so like they wanted to be with me and they still had like ben better against me, I guess.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, I got you. So they all of them just lied and said that you were cheating. They all ganged up.
Speaker 13: Okay, who of them one line the rest song with this salty and I mean a lot of them did say like we just talked like it never.
Speaker 16: Went nowhere, you know what I'm saying. But it was all on that that was exaggerating it just being thought.
Speaker 9: Hmm, okay, Well, I feel like put everything out on the table. I'm serious, even things that you think she don't know. Because the fact that women, you know a few of those women chimed in and was able to quote unquote lie because you said it's a lie. I'm just I can just go off with what you're telling me. It may have been some other things that she don't know about, you know. And what I have learned it being in you know, my past relationships is listen, if you're gonna ley it all out on the table, don't hold back anything because something else will come out if it was done.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean.
Speaker 13: Oh I mean, so I mean I don't lay it all out now.
Speaker 16: In the moment, I lied again about the keating, but then like one girl had food, so I had to just down ahead and just put.
Speaker 5: It all out there.
Speaker 9: But do you get what I'm saying. You can't hold back anything. You cannot do that. You gotta show both of your hands because that's the only way she's going to trust you. Sometimes, even if the truth is hard, you have to bring it to the fourth front.
Speaker 6: It's okay.
Speaker 9: And complicated conversations are healthy. They make it makes for healthy relationships. Everything not gonna always be like you know, great and sunshine and paradise when you wake up.
Speaker 6: It's okay.
Speaker 9: It's okay to have I think y'all should get through these complications now like you should lay it all out.
Speaker 6: I don't care if you you.
Speaker 9: Smashed the girl you don't even remember her name, tell her that because I guarantee you she remember yours and she can remember what what what you look like if you were your girl out one day and she gonna remind you of what happened.
Speaker 6: So lay it all out.
Speaker 18: Bro.
Speaker 6: You seem like a little player player, but y'all want to be a player no more. So lay it all out there.
Speaker 16: I stopped them days. I do want my family day, even though it please state you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well go get it.
Speaker 6: But you know what you got to do do it the right way, don't don't hold nothing batter right.
Speaker 14: Right, I'm good head work.
Speaker 4: Hey, there you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, stop pulling up on them a lot listen.
Speaker 11: Go ahead, right?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 9: What a lot lizard is pretty much a prostitute that waits at these truck stops for these drivers to.
Speaker 6: Come in and get a little get a little. Some niggas going about.
Speaker 4: They you can't wait to beat the hell out of a lot, lizend.
Speaker 6: Just in case wish one would come.
Speaker 2: In sweat all right, just fix my mess.
Speaker 8: Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five on when we come back, we got the latest with Lawrence who don't go anywhere.
Speaker 7: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody.
Speaker 8: It's d j en Vy, Jess, hilarys charlamagnea god, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Let's get to the latest with Lauren straight.
Speaker 2: She gets them somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 6: I'm the home girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 7: She'd be having the latest on you.
Speaker 4: The latest with Lauren. Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit.
Speaker 5: Every time.
Speaker 4: It's the leaders on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: All right, y'all. So yesterday Larry Hoover was commuted on a federal level by President Donald Trump. Now, for people who don't understand what that means, that means that basically we talked about this in Front Page News this morning, his charges on the federal level will be like excused or overlooked. But anything else you're still dealing with, you still have to deal with. And Larry Hoover is very much so still dealing with a two hundred year sentence for murder on the state level, Yes, state.
Speaker 7: Level, He's not free.
Speaker 2: No, he's not saying welcome home and all that is.
Speaker 6: He is not coming home. He is not walking out. Ain't no welcome home Larry Hoover.
Speaker 4: Party, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: That's why text you on the group land. What is commutation or what is community? Yeah? He was, Yeah, he was moving them from one president. I didn't know Chance Rapper was one of the people who actually posted online. Now let's take a listen, hey.
Speaker 23: Before I let y'all politicize this or memify this, I just gotta say I am glad to Larry Hoover's home, and I got to remind y'all that he was a political prisoner that was set up by the federal government that he created the the what was the Chicago votes. He dis so many things to like to really like mobilize our people, and he was really targeted for that.
Speaker 4: And so before I get to.
Speaker 23: Coon and the door, whatever they're gonna do with this information, I just wanted to say, I'm so glad that he's home and God bless his family, and yeah, thank god.
Speaker 4: Chance aren't my feelings because that's just spreading such misinformation, and Chance is way smarter than that. You know, if you just read a little bit more chance, you would know he's not coming home.
Speaker 5: But that just lets me know. All chance they would read the headlines.
Speaker 4: Or saw J.
Speaker 6: Prince's post J Prince of laugh a lot over in Houston.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 6: Sorry, y'all? Okay, rapp Al posted yesterday and when he posted, his caption literally said Larry Hoover has been partoned by Donald Trump. So even when I posted it and people were upset, I posted it exactly with what J. Prince said because I knew people were going to be upset about it, because it doesn't mean that he's walking out of the anywhere today or tomorrow at the part he was commuted. So to explain a bit really quick, who Larry Hoover was. He was the co founder Against the Disciples, which was a Chicago based gang that, according to police, engaged in drug trafficking, extortion, and murder, which is why he's going through everything he's going through right now. Right now, we talked to Larry Hoover's son because I was trying to get clarification for you guys on what this actually means and what the state level looks like for Larry Hoover right now.
Speaker 24: I've been speaking on this anytime. I was in a few and I was trying to let people know that he was being held under dual jurisdiction, which is he's been held under state law and he has been held under federal law at the same time.
Speaker 1: So he still had two cases to fight. So he had the fight the federal case and he still had to fight the state case. So now he's dealing with the state case. I don't really know the law. On the day I heard that it was illegal to help hold a person under the dual jurisdiction, which they don't usually do, but they never uplift the state case when they took him in a federal custom so now we're dealing with state law now.
Speaker 6: And then when I posted it online, I knew that the natural pushback would be but this man is responsible for you know, the like I mentioned, there is alleged drug traffic and extortion and murder. So I acts his son like this is how people feel. They feel like you're we're glorifying someone who caused all of these things in the community. What do you say to that? And here's what he said.
Speaker 1: People just say that they don't understand who he is. They listening to the narrative of people that don't know what they're talking about. Can they tell you people that he has caused to be killed or that he has said killed or killed hisself.
Speaker 2: He's been in prison all of this time.
Speaker 1: Right now, we're fighting the staatecase that happened when he was twenty two years old, when he was a baby, and they said that he gave the call for somebody to be murdered, and his rafty on the case said that he did the murder and he was released. That's what we're fighting with right now. Right the stuff that those people are talking about are here's say rumors. I'm not saying that my father wasn't in leadership at one point and wasn't involved in the streets, but he said transformation.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that. And so what's your car to action? What do you I saw something on the Live yesterday you guys were tagging who was the Po's the person you guys are tagging? Is it the governor mayor?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's at Governor Prinsciper. That's his Instagram and then as Gmail as governor at Illinois dot gov. We want to reach out to Governor Prinsville to tell him to ask him to sign the paper to give my father a second chance of life.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I mean, Larry Hoover is not There's no welcome home Larr Hoover parties today or tomorrow. It's not happening. They're trying to get things handled on the state level. But even if so, at what I think and what they're trying to do is they want less. They know that there's no way that he's going to walk free one hundred percent, but they want less. They feel like it's over assessive and as you heard of Saint say, they feel like he's a changed person. Out he should be looked at as that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, two hundred years, two hundred years in prison is crazy, but I can't see it happening only because of who the governor is. The governor is with JB. JB.
Speaker 5: Pitcher, he's a Democrat.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're trying to put some I guess pressure on him, get the public to start writing letters and things like that, but baby, don't give it.
Speaker 6: Then they were online yesterday on Instagram Live. I was on there. They was on there for about an hour getting people to tag them and saying call his office. And I'm like, I don't know if that's going to work because Larry Hoover was such a big name, the case was such a big thing, Like, I don't know if he cares. And then yeah, okay, so that's it.
Speaker 7: The la is the latest with Lauren you head in the court now?
Speaker 8: Yes, all right, all right, Well she'll give us a update later on what happened in the did he trial? Everybody else, let's get to the mix of people's choice mix. It's the breakfast Club, Good Morning, wake up.
Speaker 7: If you're like's into the breakfast Club morning everybody at.
Speaker 2: Seege envy just hilarious.
Speaker 8: Charlomage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a salute Takeisha Cold for joining.
Speaker 2: Us this morning.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, yes the way it is. Twenty year anniversary tour is happening now, So go check Keisha Cole out in the city near you.
Speaker 5: Keisha Dope, man.
Speaker 6: Yes she is.
Speaker 4: You know, you don't realize how much she's lived out loud until you like sit down and really think about it, like you know every well not every You never know every single detail of a person's like.
Speaker 5: But boy, we know a lot.
Speaker 4: We know a lot about Keisha and her family. We sure do salute Takeisha and listen. I want to salute to the icon living the legend of all legends. Don Staley add another accolade to her long resume. You know, she's a two time National Player of the Year in college. She's a five time WNBA All Start, three time Olympic Gold medalist Women's Basketball Hall of Fame. She's in that. She's led the University of South Carolina the three national championships. She's been named Coach of the Year five times. And that's just some of her accolades. But now she has another one. She is a New York Times bestseller dropping the clues bond for Don.
Speaker 6: Now she always smells so good, she's not real good.
Speaker 5: I was like, I heard you say that. Yes, you did say that.
Speaker 4: And she's not just a New York Times bestseller. She has the number two book in the country, don't okay?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: That damn original sinding by Jake Tapper kept it from being number one. That's okay. Books are a marathon, not a sprint. But congratulations to Don Staley. And if you're in Columbia, South Carolina listening to us on High one, three nine, you know Don will be at the two I two Conference Center in Columbia, SC at six pm tonight. The event is sold out, but if you go out there, man, just go out there and love on Don and tell her congratulations for adding another accolade to her resume, being the New York Times bestseller, having the number two book in the damn contrast.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, And yes this is done on my hoodie. Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she's gonna have merch up there tonight, but if she is, go grab you one and salute to her.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 4: The book came out on my book in print, Black Privilege, publishing with Simon and Schuston.
Speaker 5: So God is good. God is good.
Speaker 2: From Charlemagne, you got a positive note.
Speaker 5: I do have a positive note.
Speaker 19: Man.
Speaker 4: I just want to tell y'all out to vibrate so high that the tops of people in your life fall back, Okay, because they no longer know how to approach you.
Speaker 5: Okay, good vibrations.
Speaker 4: Have a blessed he Breakfast club. Bitches, you don'na finish or y'all done.