Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapping.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into it, Dear Elvis. My boyfriend Justin loves two things in life, me and working out at the gym. Oh let's phone tap him when he gets out of his workout and see if we can stir up some trouble. All right, So when a guy is taking his time at the gym very seriously, when he gets off the workout, he wants to breathe it down. Yes, you don't want to mess with him? All right? Well, Leanne starts the call to her boyfriend Justin, who were phone tapping? Calling him from the library. Garrett joins in as the guy trying to get some work done at the library. And let's see how all these moving parts work together in today's phone tap.
Speaker 1: Let's listen in.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, honey, tell you what's going on?
Speaker 4: Nothing? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm just finishing up a workout at the gym?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I that's the liar. Oh so yeah, I'm like in the back.
Speaker 3: Okay, excuse me.
Speaker 1: Can you just keep it down for a minute. I'm trying to finish up a paper over here. I would I appreciate that, so thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry, Oh, some guys, So you know how Katie is getting married? Remember I told you, and I'm going to be in the wedding.
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Can you at least take the conversation outside while I finish?
Speaker 4: Okay, but this is my conversation, so, like, you know, maybe you could just move.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry I didn't. Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: So okay, so we're at the store, right and.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, step outside so others can finish their work in the library, that's where.
Speaker 3: We Hey, yeah, this is a jerk over here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to ask you to hang up the phone up.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Some guy is just like telling me to be quiet.
Speaker 1: Give me that. I'm hello, who's this hello? Yeah? I don't know. That's why I'm asking.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: She's acting very loud in the library.
Speaker 3: Mind your business before I come over there and break your legs.
Speaker 1: All right, I can't mind my business because she is so loud over here, going wow.
Speaker 3: Why don't you why why don't you go study some more? Put your face back in the book.
Speaker 1: I am trying to, but I have a high pitched screech in my ear from your girlfriend talking so loud. I don't know if she knows any public manners, but maybe.
Speaker 3: You should take you know what, you know what, don't don't even start there, right, don't even talk to her like that.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to you like that because.
Speaker 3: You don't talk to me like that. You're disrespecting me and her.
Speaker 1: You're disrespecting the sanctuary of this library.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm trying to get some before I put it in there for you, all right.
Speaker 1: Don't get violent with me. Okay. I've read up on guys like you, and I know how to take you down.
Speaker 3: What does and what does it say?
Speaker 1: Okay? Let me open up thesaurus to douche. Okay, and how's your picture on you?
Speaker 3: Wait till I get out of the gym. I'm coming right there. How long you're gonna be there, I will be where you're gonna be there all day.
Speaker 1: I live in this place. Okay, this is like my bat cave.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, wait till I get there. Wait till I get there.
Speaker 1: I need you, and you're a noxious little girlfriend to take your business elsewhere.
Speaker 3: Watch your mouth, watch your mouth, all right. You don't say another word until I get there, and then say it to my face when I get there.
Speaker 1: I don't come to your gym and start grunting in front of you. That's what your girlfriend's basically doing to me in my sanctuary of this library.
Speaker 3: You don't have any idea who you're talking to right now.
Speaker 1: I have you ever been smacked in the head with the World Book Encyclopedia because I'm without Is that what.
Speaker 3: You're gonna do? Is that what you're gonna do. Make that promise to me right now. Make that promise to me.
Speaker 1: You might be mister iyodoa gym, but I lift all my axe all day. You don't know how heavy those are.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you will submit trucks, wait till I get there with all my buddies. You're not gonna have one word to say to me. You're gonna be hiding. Don't even try to call campus security. I am talking. I dare you keep talking?
Speaker 1: You know what, if you're gonna come in, at least respect.
Speaker 3: You know what you need to leanne You need to hear. You're on the phone with someone you don't even know who this is.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't even know who you're messing with over here at the library.
Speaker 3: You see what's gonna happen. Keep running your mouth.
Speaker 1: Just wait, okay, I am going to step aside and get a breath of fresh air as I prepare for your ass to be kicked.
Speaker 3: You can kick anyone in your life. You've probably never been in a fight.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you back the phone to your obnxious.
Speaker 3: Are you're gonna kick?
Speaker 1: Here's your d bad boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Shut. He's not gonna stress you anymore.
Speaker 4: He says that I was obnoxious.
Speaker 3: I'll call my buddies. Were on our way. I just left the gym. You already know I'm pumped up. I'm ready to go.
Speaker 1: Justin. You just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: My name's Garrett from Elvis stair In in the Morning Show, and your girlfriend Leanne wanted to play a joke on you in my phone.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm on my way to the library right now. I can tell you that much phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show