Speaker 1: And we're back with another episode of Separation Anxiety. I'm your host, Marcus Jordan.
Speaker 2: And I'm Larsa Pippin, and.
Speaker 1: Today we're gonna be talking about a bunch of things.
Speaker 2: There's so much happening in the process.
Speaker 1: I know, there's so much going on. I feel like we've been traveling a lot, you know, haven't been in Miami as much now that you have finished filming and all that stuff. So let's jump right into it.
Speaker 2: Sure, ready, ready, Friddy.
Speaker 1: The first topic is Larsa and Marcus pack on the PDA on the golf course. Obviously, yesterday we wrapped up DJ Khaled's celebrity charity golf tournament and it was a fun day. I know, it was a long day for you, babe.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not used to being in one hundred and like one hundred degree weather all day from like eight to four. That was insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It definitely was a long day. There was a lot of you know, players out there, a lot of people happy to support. But it was a beautiful day. It was fun day for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's fun when you're like when you're a golfer, when you're in the sport. I think it's like really fun. I'm sure you had a great time.
Speaker 1: I had a great time, phenomenal time.
Speaker 2: Well. I feel like I lost like five pounds because I was sweating so much. It was so hot and humid, and like it was hard to kind of no handling.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Typically with those charity golf tournaments they last a while. But everything was supporting a good cause. There were so many people out there that we saw. I mean, obviously Kali was one. Who else did we see Babe?
Speaker 2: We saw Diddy, we saw did He was there?
Speaker 1: Adell Beckham, right, Adell Beckham was there, Quavo was there, A bunch of athletes, Charles Oakley was there.
Speaker 2: I kind of love how all the celebrities come out to support a good cause. I feel like DJ Kellen because I feel like he does do a lot of good stuff, you know. I feel like he supports so many amazing foundations, and I think it's great that they all come to support him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think there was a great turnout, especially for it being the first annual DJ kelled We the best fan golf tournament. I mean, there were a lot of sponsors. PXG was there, Gatorade was there, Top Golf was there, so yeah, I'm happy for him that there was so much support around his initiative. And I think at one point I saw that Diddy donated like one hundred and fifty grand or something like that.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, listen, it's a great cause, and it's fun to be around each other, and I feel like it's it's always fun.
Speaker 1: So it says that, you know, we were packing on a lot of PDA, I.
Speaker 2: Think we were not.
Speaker 3: GA We were not.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think, you know, we definitely are a touchy couple. I don't know, we just so attracted to each other that we're constantly touching. I feel like that's how we express ourselves express I think so too, you know.
Speaker 2: But I don't think it was a whole day. I think they just caught us at like you probably had like a great put or something and then I like kissed you to celebrate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were doing a great job being a videographer. You wanted to capture all of my you know, yeah, you know, my hot golf moments or whatever. So yeah, I think, you know, at times I see you holding the camera up for me and it just makes me want to just hug and kiss you.
Speaker 2: I love you. You want to hug and cussy because I want to hug and kiss you too.
Speaker 1: Larsa, do you care when pictures are published of us, of our PDA?
Speaker 2: No, I feel like people. I feel like we're living our best lives and people should be able to express themselves and show love. Like people show so much hate, why can't they show so much love?
Speaker 1: I agree?
Speaker 2: What is that all about?
Speaker 1: I agree? I don't you know, I've never really been one to like be open publicly and like PDA, but you know, it's you is different. I feel like I just want to kiss you and touch you all the time.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm a very affectionate type of person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so I do that.
Speaker 2: I do that with like my friends too.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: When I'm with my friends, people think I'm a lesbian. And then when I'm with my kids, I think I'm like just too touchy with my kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think so. I think. I think you're you know, writing in that sweet spot. I mean, I enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I show love. I like to show love you guys. You guys should all show love. It's like a good thing.
Speaker 1: Have you been loving towards past partners in the.
Speaker 2: Public, maybe a little bit, not like that, I think.
Speaker 1: I think you definitely have your moments if we if we search through the Lars archives.
Speaker 3: There Now I feel like not like some public moments.
Speaker 1: For sure, not like this now. I don't know. I feel like I've never been well, I've.
Speaker 2: Never spent this much time with another human being like I do with you. That's not like my you know, my bloodline we spend.
Speaker 1: We spend a lot of time together, for sure. What is your answer to the haters who say we're doing it on purpose?
Speaker 2: What holding hands? Are kissing on purpose?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know. I never I haven't heard this yet.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like we're happy and why not? What are we doing that's like not cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean, look, I think there's a lot of miserable people out there who like to, you know, push their misery onto you. And if you can't tell, I think we're both we're happy with each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's all that matters. I think people should just be happy to do what makes you feel good. And if you want to kiss someone or hug someone, do it. It's not like we're being inappropriate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, this brings up something else that I feel like we've talked in our about in our relationship, is like we're the touchy couple that like whenever we go out to dinner with other couples, I feel like we maybe we might start some shit in those relationships, you know, because I think, you know, at times it's the guy that's wondering like damn, why don't I have this? Or in other times it's the woman, like, you know, I wish I had a best friend or a partner to do things with too. So you know, what's your thoughts on that in terms of out starting dramas they're stageous?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah, I think when you're around people because I know when I was in a relationship, I think when you're around people that are miserable, that kind of rubs off on you. And if you're around people that are like optimistic and happy in their relationship, I think that rubs off on you too, because I do feel like, you know, we had I had that party for you during the season, right, and all the other girls on the show were like, Oh, I'm going to start dressing alike or I'm going to do more for my partner, and I think it is kind of contagious. If you're around people that are positive loving, that's like, you know, me growing up and seeing my parents and how loving they were. I think when you see stuff like that, you want that. And I think when you're around people that are toxic and like I'm bad energy and every time they talk about their partner it's bad, then I think you kind of like take that in, you take that energy, and I feel like it's not really good for you know, for yourself, like for your own energy. Yeah, but I definitely think it's contagious. But I like the way we are. I don't I want to be like this for like the next like sixty years, just to you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, most often people think is it a phase or like they like this question suggests that are we doing on purpose? I just think that's naturally who we are. You know, we're constantly It just happened, you know, we're obviously our relationship is in the public and we can't keep our hands off each other even privately, so of course it's going to happen when the cameras are around.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're living our best lives right now.
Speaker 1: So Skire's rumor to be dating Miami Heat player Jimmy Butler. They're rumor to be dating. They've been out a few times. Things are very new and it's too early to tell if it's a long term potential there. But they have a thirteen year age different. So what's your thoughts on this?
Speaker 2: I love it? Why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean I'm supportive of it too. If it's official, I mean, I don't.
Speaker 2: You know, they probably who knows if it's real or not, but like they're probably just trying to figure out they even like each other.
Speaker 1: I agree, you know, I think this is something that kind of relates back to when we started dating. It's like, is it true? I feel like people wanted to put a you know, a name on it before we leave, were ready to exactly. So I don't know, this could be another situation of that.
Speaker 2: You know what. I feel like they would look really good.
Speaker 1: Together, yeah, I mean possibly.
Speaker 2: And you know, she's used to athletes. She's used to like an athlete schedule, so I feel like that could work for her also, And I know a lot of people would think that maybe she should avoid being with an athlete, But I also feel like there's so many pros to being with an athlete, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean most often than that, you like what you like.
Speaker 2: You know, you like what you's like. And I like the structure of being with someone that's like an athlete because I feel like, you know their schedule, you you know, Yeah, I just like the schedule aspect of life.
Speaker 1: Okay. And so it says she has two sons one nine one seven. Uh, and they've known each other for a for a while and just recently started following each other on social media. Oh so you think that, you know, is that a sign thing?
Speaker 2: No, that doesn't mean anything, but but you know what I could see, I could see them liking each other because I feel like she, you know, she probably is looking for something here in the States. She left her last life in Spain, okay, and I think she probably wants a new life here in Miami.
Speaker 1: So you don't think that two high profile names following each other recently on social media, you don't think that's an indication of you know, something else at play.
Speaker 2: I mean I dated people that I didn't follow on Instagram because I knew that it would like cause you know, a situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's my point is like sometimes but if you don't follow people that they're really interested in because they don't want the public to know that's something going on. So if they's taking this step to follow each other publicly, hey, you know, maybe there's something there.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think they might just they might both be in a place of like, hey, let's just have some fun and follow each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, I know one thing. She definitely was at a lot of Heat playoff games, and she was sure was going off on some of those games. So maybe he had a little extra motivation out there.
Speaker 2: Listen, I like it. I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, we're technically part of Miami's celebrity scene. So I mean, have you seen them out together. I haven't.
Speaker 2: We've been on the road, baby, I haven't been here.
Speaker 1: We've been traveling a lot, and I feel like when we were out a lot, you know, towards the end of the spring, like basketball season was still going on. The Heat We're in the finals, So definitely didn't see Jimmy out ye.
Speaker 2: And I think Jimmy's one of those athletes like from what I can remember when he played for the Bulls, he's like super disciplined. He goes to bed at eight o'clock at night.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, especially but now in summertime, baby.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. So we wouldn't see him during the playoffs.
Speaker 1: You never know, we might see him later this week or something. We're back in Miami now. Next topic, says Sophia Viaguar is divorcing Joe Manganelo after seven years of marriage.
Speaker 2: I kind of love them aesthetically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt like there were a good Hollien you know, yeah, exactly, like you know, obviously, Sophia Viagar is a beautiful woman, and I feel like Joe is a handsome dude. They both have some swag.
Speaker 2: You know, so I lot of together, even though I don't know anything about them personally, but like aesthetically, I think they would like on paper, they look great together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was one of those couples in Hollywood that you've rooted for, you know what I'm saying, Like it just kind of made sense.
Speaker 2: So do you want to hear something really interesting? Her ex boyfriend that she has embryos with, she was in a whole legal battle because he wanted to fertilize the embryos.
Speaker 3: Oh really, and she did not want to with him, So how does that work?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they basically have like a baby and an egg together. Yeah, someonre in a freezer, right, But so, I don't know if now she might decide she wants to have another baby. Now that she's not married to Joe. She might decide she'd want to have a baby and co parent with her ex.
Speaker 1: Oh, apparently she won the legal battle.
Speaker 2: Oh, so that means they can't have it.
Speaker 1: So they can't have the Well.
Speaker 2: She doesn't have any eggs and I don't think she can get any more. And she's really beautiful, so she does want to have more kids, she might have to.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know how I feel about that, you know, I mean, I guess, you know, if you've already if you're dating someone who already has kids with someone else, sometimes, you know, I think people relationships like that. You know, if you've already got three great kids, maybe you want a fourth great kid from the same you know, genetic.
Speaker 2: Part, because you know exactly what you're going.
Speaker 1: To get exactly. So, but I don't know, I feel like it would be weird for me. It would be weird for me.
Speaker 2: Maybe, What do you mean.
Speaker 1: Like if obviously, if I'm dating someone and they while we're dating, they want to have another.
Speaker 2: She's no longer with Joe. I think she won the legal battle because she was doing this while she was married to Joe. Right now that she's no longer married to Joe and she's she's getting divorced, if she wanted to have an way, yeah, of.
Speaker 1: Course in that scenario. But I'm speaking from the opposite standpoint of like, you know, she had embryos for I guess.
Speaker 2: No, I get it.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't I wish she's dating someone else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Like is it cool to like then still go forward with having that kid?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: That's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: No, i'd be jealous.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'd be jealous. But it's just like, you know, I don't know, it's a tricky situation. I mean, I don't know, if you know, different strokes for different folks, especially if like there was no other way for her to be to get pregnant again in the future.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what it is. She never had eggs, she had embryos, so they're already fertilized.
Speaker 1: Maybe they can you know, maybe they go fishing for some more eggs.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: She's too old, now, Is that confirmed?
Speaker 1: Is that for sure?
Speaker 2: You can't do that as you get older. You have to do that when you're younger.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, they were together from twenty fourteen. They were engaged after six months of dating. Mm hm, So I don't know. It's kind of crazy why they broke up. I want to know the real story. What is the real story?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it says apparently there was a cold social media birthday message that was the sign of the incoming. I mean, do you keep up with them pretty pretty frequently.
Speaker 2: I don't really follow them on Instagram, but I do. I do like them. You know, I should have followed both of them us.
Speaker 1: So I guess the cold Instagram birthday message said just happy birthday, Sophia, and it wasn't much other much more than that. And so if I just wish you happy birthday, Larsa, would that be like a sign of.
Speaker 2: Rocky areas there's a coffin nearby, there's nothing a call in nearby.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Obviously, we go above and beyond for each other on our birthday. So I guess that could be a sign.
Speaker 2: You know, well, you know what, I feel like, it's hard dating. Now. We keep going back to this, How many people do we know that are single or miserable? A lot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and sometimes it goes in and hand. I feel like most you know, Yeah, there's some people out there that it's miserable because they're single.
Speaker 2: I know. I feel like the people that I know that are single want to be mirrored, and the people that are mirrored want to be single. It's like the craziest time to be alive. Yeah, it's the craziest time for relationships in general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm read to hear. Part of the speculation is that Joe wanted to have kids and she did it, and so does that make things even more tricky?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because I feel like if I wanted to have a baby and you didn't, like, yeah, if I you know, yeah, there's certain things I feel like that our deal breakers. It's one of them.
Speaker 1: Well what if I don't. I mean, look, I don't want to speculate on their relationship, but I just it makes the situation a lot more trickier that the fact that she has emb embryos with someone else, you know, and so I assume that's why she was trying to block that from going through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I think that like compatibility is like the number one thing in relationships. You have to be compatible with the person. I agree, it's probably more important than like chemistry, I think, Yeah, don't you think.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, energy matching, and you have to be at the same place at the same time.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot of communication that goes into a successful relationship, and you know, sometimes those goalposts move, especially you know, over the course of what seven years or so. So I don't know, wish them both the best.
Speaker 2: I know. I feel like I feel like it's like hard talking about people that are newly broken up because I feel like, what if they get back together, what if it's like the dumbest thing and then they end up working things out? Because that happens too.
Speaker 1: That happens too.
Speaker 2: That happens too, Okay, Ariana Grande divorcing after two years of marriage and already dating someone new. I think, once you know you guys are not working out, there's not like a time to be like, oh I have to wait two months, I have to wait a year before I date someone else. And I feel like a lot of times when people break up it's because of someone else, like they're not happy, they see something else that they like, and then they start like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know about that necessarily. I feel like you can step away from something just because you're just solely because you're unhappy. You don't necessarily need to be searching for another.
Speaker 2: That's a very mature you, Marcus. However, that doesn't really work in real life.
Speaker 1: I disagree. I disagree. I think, you know, at least in my relationships in the past, if they just weren't, you know, being fruitful for me, then I had no problem chucking up the deuces, you know.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, I agree, But I think a lot of times people will stay until they see something else. It's like you have a like an old pair of shoes, right okay, and you're not going to throw them away until you buy another pair of shoes like to look like that, but it feel like that, like they feel like how they used to feel. You know, you're old.
Speaker 1: Know, maybe I'm a little like of the arrogant notion of like there's plenty of fish in the sea, you know, what I'm saying, And so I've never really felt like I needed to find my next girlfriend before I broke up with my previous one. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Would definitely, I'm fine being alone. Like, by the way, I'm very fine being alone. I've been alone before, and I feel like I never want to rush into a relationship if I don't know if it's going to, like possibly work. But I will say sometimes if you're not happy, and you see you're wearing these shoes and they're kind of feeling old and rusty and starting to smell, yeah, and then you see these other pair of shoes when you're shopping, not saying they're the right pair of shoes, that you're going to love these shoes, but you're possibly thinking in the back of your mind, I would look good in those shoes. You don't know if they're going to be comfortable or not, but you think they're going to be comfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I feel like you're at that point, you're mentally already out of the situation. So I would just why not just kind of end it? You know, it's easier, it's easier to shop.
Speaker 2: Easier to shop than wait until your heel breaks off. And then you don't have any shoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, I just and then.
Speaker 2: You don't have any shoes.
Speaker 1: I think. I think in a marriage it could be that way because there's other things that you're maybe staying together for, whether it be kids or you know, whatever it's is that's keeping someone. But I think if you're just boyfriend and girlfriend, I mean, you kind of owe it to that person to be honest with them and say like, look, if i'm not happy, I'm not happy, Like let's, you know, we could either try to figure this out or let's just go our separate ways. You know, I get it, you know, but it's definitely different in a marriage or with kids. And so it says they were dating for two years. According to the TMZ, their different lifestyles caused tension and so.
Speaker 2: Well he's a realtor, right and she's a pop star.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it sounds like private in public, Well, it's.
Speaker 2: Different because I feel like if you have one large like celebrity, okay, you either have to have someone that can go on the road with you and basically be there for you every single day because you were going to be very needy, very won like you're gonna want need things. He's a real chorir. So how do you do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you're not in LA.
Speaker 2: It's impossible.
Speaker 1: At some point, you know, the attraction must have faded, and their lifestyles must have become, you know, too different to you know, accommodate or for one or the other to concede. I don't know. I feel like sometimes it's it works because you know, you can have that private public balance. You know, sometimes people in the public love, you know, want to get out of the public, and sometimes people who are traditionally more private don't mind stepping out there from time to time. But I think, like you said, if you're a big star, there's a lot that goes into the road star.
Speaker 2: So I think the more you go on the road, the more you go on the road, and the more your time you spend alone, the more you start thinking you don't really need that person anymore. You start when you start living like an independent life. I feel like you you just don't feel like you need that person anymore. If you're stuck, if you're a real so you're stuck in La, like he's not going on the road with her and she was working in another country. So it's not like that's hard.
Speaker 1: I mean I think if the love is strong enough and if it's there, okay, I don't think that distance, you know, shouldn't necessarily be a deal breaker.
Speaker 2: Well, that's if you're working at nine to five in London and I'm working at nine to five with money. But if you're a pop star and you're going out and you're traveling and everywhere you go guys are hitting on you and you have a lot of options. I think you're only as good as your options.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with that. I mean, look, I can't speak to his options or her options, but I just think that if the love is there, you know what I'm saying, And if you're in a relationship and you're committed, you know, distance shouldn't be a deal breaker, especially if the other one has an opportunity that might, you know, raise the platform for both of you. Guys. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: No, for sure, I love that, you know, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just speaking my mind, you know.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like the way you think.
Speaker 1: But don't get no idea. There's no England trips for you.
Speaker 2: No, we're not not going to with it exactly.
Speaker 1: My separation anxiety is real.
Speaker 2: I guess she's shooting wicked and I guess they're saying that she's dating Ethan Slater, her co star, and so that's how it happens.
Speaker 1: Is that too fast?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: So two weeks are you saying that there was it was rocky before then they got They tried to, you know, make it work. It didn't work, and so then two weeks after that.
Speaker 2: You know, I think when you're unhappy, there's not really like there's not really like a time. I think like, once you put it in your mind, you don't want to be there. I just want to vacate.
Speaker 1: So once you have that conversation, all right, like it ain't working out, breaking up the next day is everything is fair game?
Speaker 2: I think? So okay, I mean that's I mean, I just they have no kids, they've been married for two years. Like it's not like for it.
Speaker 1: I think it's you know, I.
Speaker 2: Think you want to move on with your life, and especially if you know this is not the person for you, and maybe she feels like she has more in common with Ethan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if that conversation was had and you're on the same page as well.
Speaker 2: The thing it goes back to like compatibility, right, yeah, because think about this, they're both at the same place at the same time right now, working on Wicked.
Speaker 1: Okay, but do you think it's not a good look.
Speaker 2: No, it's definitely not a good look.
Speaker 1: She's still technically married. No, it's separated American.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. It's a horrible look. By the way, I just think, you know, but you know what, regardless, in my opinion, I think you were going to be judged no matter what, because if she if she wasn't seen with anyone for two months and then she seems.
Speaker 1: Like hypothetically here because I don't want to throw any you know, assumptions or make any presumptions. So let's say, you know, now, Joe Manganelo and Sophia Viagara, they've agreed to break up or divorce. So let's say this week Joe is photoed, which she hasn't been. But I'm just hypothetically, Joe is photoed with like a young twenty three year old, you know, supermodel girl, but Sophia is like, you know, still dealing with the fallout of the divorce. That's is that a bad look or is it okay? Because they've agreed to divorce. Now he can do whatever he wants.
Speaker 2: I think, like pr wise, it's not great for him. Okay, I do feel like actors have a different set of like rules. Okay, their rules are different than athletes because people go see your movie, people buy into your like life.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: I think it's different. I think when you're an athlete, people don't care. You can do whatever you want as long as you make points in killing it on the field or the court. Then I think people will forgive and forget. But I think sometimes in Hollywood, look at Brad Pitt and Angelina Joli, I feel like Angelina Joli literally like exposed Brad to like and said all these crazy things about him that people stop viewing him as like the rock star. I think when you're an actor, you had.
Speaker 3: To still at he's still a rock star.
Speaker 2: But I do, look, but he's definitely a rock star. But I do feel like when you're an actor, there's you have to have some type of quiet.
Speaker 1: I would argue that Brad Pitt is a bigger rockstar than both Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Joey, even despite both of Okay, am I.
Speaker 2: Wrong, No, You're not wrong. I just feel like when people know that rare, well, look at Johnny Upp. Let's go to Johnny Depp. If you didn't hear all that was crazy, He's a rock star, I know, but once you hear their crazy stories at home, you don't view them the same. Likes not paying him what they were.
Speaker 1: They are a whole nother contract for I mean, Pirates of the Caribbean.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I don't know. I feel like the actors you have to have some type of like.
Speaker 1: I will say that I feel like those are two unique instances where you can have a public fallout of a relationship and the guy comes out on top versus the woman.
Speaker 2: Guys always come out on top of that's not.
Speaker 3: True, that is they do.
Speaker 1: Women like to rally behind a woman and.
Speaker 2: Scorn women throw each other under the bus all day.
Speaker 1: No way I beg to disagreea I.
Speaker 2: Feel like we're disagreeing a.
Speaker 1: Lot to I just think, you know, we we haven't really had these conversations, so you know, it's it's good to uh, it's good.
Speaker 2: But I do feel like there's there listen publicly. I think for actors there is like some type of time frame that should go on before you were seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're in that trial. I mean people were saying, let you know, save Johnny Depp. Nobody was really going to bat for Mishard.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, she was pooping in the man's beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't get any ideas. And so officially, Lionel Messi has signed he's part of into Miami. I believe there's been instances over his career where of being just a great family guy, where he has been you know, highly on display. And there's also a video where he's doing the red carpet with his family. He's got his wife and his kids there, and then there's a publicist that tries to rush off his wife U and you know, he kind of waves off the publicists and insists that his wife stands on his side. You know, what are your thoughts on that? Have you ever been like on the red carpet with your family and like a publicist tried to move you out of the way to you know, get a family photo.
Speaker 2: No, but I kind of like the way they are publicly. I don't know what they are personally, but I feel like publicly they look really like in sync. Yeah. I like the way they are and I feel like he even when he takes photos with fans, he never really puts his armor on them or like I think it's too close to them, which I love.
Speaker 1: I love that too, exactly. I think I'm from the same school of subjtion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so don't ever do that when.
Speaker 1: You have you know, even at the golf tournament, I feel like there was a couple of instances where there's some you know, there were women on the golf course and people wanted to take pictures with you. People wanted to take pictures with me, and I'm you know, you got to make sure your hands are in a safe space, safe place.
Speaker 2: You definitely better be making sure.
Speaker 1: I take my pictures like this, Oh my god, I put your hands up exactly. No, but I do you know, I agree with you. I like seeing that, you know, they do things together as a family. I think we've talked about this, like, you know, being an athlete growing up in the family of a public figure, sometimes you know, the dads get a bad rap for not being there necessarily. And I feel like with MESSI, you know, even to publics, he's going grocery shopping with his with his family, and so you love to see that, you know.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like there's a lot of great, you know, hands on type of dads in the NBA, the NFL, you know, soccer.
Speaker 1: I think it's more prevalent now because of social media.
Speaker 2: But I also feel like soccer is very international, Like it's it's not as popular in the States as it is, you know in other countries.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not as popular here as in other countries, but it's growing.
Speaker 3: It is definitely part of.
Speaker 1: You know, his decisions to come to the States is to help grow the game here, just because I think it has a ripple effect across the world. You know.
Speaker 3: And his name is so big, I mean, yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: One of the biggest of all time, you know, for any sport. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I love them together.
Speaker 1: Do you think some athletes use their careers as excuses not to be hands on dads.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's a it's a personal trait. I don't think it has anything to do with your career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it comes from personal experience, maybe your own upbringing as an athlete. You know. Again, if there's multiple women, there are multiple baby mothers, sometimes those dynamics might throw things off. But I don't think it's necessarily, you know, singled out to just athletes. I think, you know, you can be a dad and the lawyer arena or in different arenas and still not necessarily be there because of work. So I don't think that's a that's a thing that's exclusive to athletes.
Speaker 2: But I think that's why you have to choose, like a really good partner. I agree with that, because if you have a really good partner, then you don't see the difference, Like, you know what I mean, Like your kids are solid. A mom can raise our kids solid. She doesn't really need a dad. Like, if you're a great mom, you really can raise a kid on your own. If you're a great dad, you can raise your kids alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can. I think, you know. Again, situations are vary, but yeah, I like that idea. So we've been watching a new show yep, I think we're both obsessed with it. It's called Quarterback. It's on Netflix, and it basically follows three quarterbacks from the NFL season last year, Patrick Mahomes, Kirk Cousins, and Marcus Aota. And you notice something amongst all three of these quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: Well, I noticed that all their wives are like they were their girlfriends from before they were athletes, like before they were in the professional.
Speaker 1: In the pros, like basically either high school or college sweethearts. That then even after the quarterbacks got drafted, you know, they're still on their side, And so what's your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: I kind of think you have to choose a good partner that you know is going to be stable for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like with the NFL, it's such an uncertain journey. You know, it's a very much a what have you done for me lately? League? And I feel like from at least these three guys, they find solace in their soulmates, whether it had been you know, a high school sweetheart or a college sweetheart, and so sometimes you need a partner in crime on that journey. I feel like, especially with the league being so cutthroat, and you know, contracts, at least for the quarterbacks are a little more secure than some of the other positions in the NFL, but you know, not everything is guaranteed, and it's a very very violent sport, so you only want injury away from like a life altering, you know, injury. So I think having a successful relationship and a committed partner on your side, you know, is definitely a staple for these guys. No.
Speaker 2: I love that. I feel like, you know, these guys are busy, they're traveling. They don't want to have drama at home. Nobody wants to have drama at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's why there's a lot of hot girls that are single. How many hot girls do we know that are single? So many?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot. We both know a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, because I feel like most men want stability at home. They don't want to have, you know, someone they have to worry about. It's too much worrying. Who wants to worry about someone when you're when you're doing your thing, you're working, you're growing, you're making money, Like, you don't want to have drama at home. That's the worst thing you want. That's kind of I feel like if guys knew that, if guys knew that long term, it's better for you to be with someone that makes you better, makes you more stable, makes you feel good. Mm hm, they would be happier long term than if they thought like the short term happiness of like I'm with the baddest girl right now. Yeah, because I feel like that's really not going to like most times, it's not really going to be like a long term No.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's some guys it depends you know.
Speaker 2: How many guys do you know that have been with super hot, bad girls and then have lost it. I know so many girls that start later super hot that are super single.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean I just think, Look, it's what you're looking for. It depends on what you're looking for. Because some guys do want a bad girl that's going out and handling her own and not necessarily.
Speaker 2: But that's not a wife.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. I'm just saying, sometimes you don't want somebody all the way up under you twenty four second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying, like, I feel like stability at home I feel like for athletes, yeah, it's very important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do. I agree with that because there's so much that goes into being an athlete that sometimes you just want to unplug with your partner.
Speaker 2: When you don't want to have drama, you don't want to have a stressful home life. There's nothing worse than a stressful home life. Just let me tell you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, I agree with you on that, and so do you think an athlete has a better chance of reaching his full potential with a good woman by a side.
Speaker 2: Any manners, Oh yeah, yeah, of course. I feel like if you feel good at home and you're being taken care of and you have someone that feeds you emotionally, spiritually, like that's that's what you need and like the game of life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so.
Speaker 2: Because I know so many people that are super successful as far as our work stuff, and then they're marread of crazy people, and I promise you they're really crazy at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, you know, instability at home I think, you know, definitely has a ripple effect into other areas in your life. So you know, you got to you got to take care of home first, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: I feel like a lot of people judge like people like externally in relationships, Like when people break up, they're like, oh, he did it or she did it. A lot of times, like people don't know what's going on in their home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you know, what happens in behind closed doors sometimes rarely comes to light. I know, if it could be a good thing, could be a bad thing. I feel like you never know, Yeah, you never know. Yeah, So why do you think some men leave wives who have been with them since the beginning.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like they think they can have you know, they can have someone that's super bad and like, yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like it goes back to what you were talking about in terms of like being complimentary to each other. I feel like sometimes you know.
Speaker 2: You can out grow the person you're grow the person that the person you're with is not ready to the next.
Speaker 1: Exactly, circumstances change and you've got to you know, cut ties with you know, friends or even loved ones. So I think it's situational, you know, it can it can go either way. You never know, I know, but you always root for somebody to you know, find their happiness in their partner and.
Speaker 2: Listen, be with someone that makes you the best version of yourself. That's that's really what it's about. Being with someone that brings out the best and you and the best version of you. And you know, that's that's the most most important thing.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: So should we head over to a block party?
Speaker 2: Our block party? You guys are invited to our block party.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: I wonder what she looks like at six am? With no makeup.
Speaker 1: I think she looks beautiful at six am with no makeup. Honestly hating me my favorite. You know, obviously you get glammed up and dulled up all the time, and you look gorgeous when you do. But think I love waking up next to you at six in the morning and rolling over and seeing your fresh, beautiful bare face. And now, yeah, she's definitely gorgeous in the morning, Thank you, babe. The next comment says.
Speaker 2: So her legs are retouched. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess somebody has noticed that you retouched your legs on a photo. Is that true?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know what the photo is, but sometimes I do. I feel like lighting is really important, and if you're the lighting doesn't look good, then I'm not opposed to, like, you know, touching up here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are times where we go out and.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's hard for it's hard for people like us to do a whole lot because people like, if I post a photo, they'll be like, that's not what she really looks like. I'm like, I'm on TV, that's what I look like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and exactly. And you post a lot of videos and it's kind of hard to alter videos versus a phone.
Speaker 2: Ultra videos, and so you know, yeah, I feel like all these block party questions are all toward me. Okay, Yeah, I guess people hate why does she never smile? Well because I'm smiling and laughing on the inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you always you smile here and thereto.
Speaker 2: I feel like in my photos I try to build it more sexy.
Speaker 1: You definitely aren't sexy. You got that down path.
Speaker 2: And I also feel like I have like two voices, okay, which are like I have a regular voice, it's like hi, and then I have like hi, and so it's like two different versions of Larsta sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah I like that. I like that. So it's that like the sexy Larsa and the sultry Larsa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like, yeah, two different Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm here for that. I love that.
Speaker 2: I mean, next time, I feel like we have to pick some questions that you know, seemed.
Speaker 1: To you some comments for me. I mean, I'm sure there's plenty of them in there. So next week we'll make sure block parties about me. But we're blocking all these people, man, they got they hate their comments.
Speaker 2: Invited to our block party.
Speaker 1: Exactly block them and that.
Speaker 2: To wrap, we had the best time with you, guys, the best time.
Speaker 1: Feel free to follow us on Instagram at Separation, Underscore Anxiety, Underscore a podcast, and hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 2: And I think we should conclude today by getting each other kissed because people think we're too affectionate.
Speaker 1: Okay, more PDA on the podcast Love You See you Guys next week
Speaker 3: By Guys Peace