Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hell, oh my gosh, is this Aaron?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is Aaron.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what a beauty you have? Beauty?
Speaker 2: Are you calling about the desk?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Yes, okay, okay, yeah, what a mute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's something that's it's great, good condition too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I was just perused in the Facebook marketplace like I do. Yeah, and then I saw that rare jim for just two hundred dollars. You're selling that desk?
Speaker 2: My gosh, that's that's right too.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's a good deal, right, Yes, seems like a great deal. How many miles on it?
Speaker 2: Uh no, I mean just just headed for about a year? Actually?
Speaker 1: Word count? Well, I mean when you have a desk, especially when that pretty Oh my gosh, you want to you want to subtrack? How many words are used on it for mileage?
Speaker 3: Well I'm not a writer myself, but yeah, I've used it for work for sure.
Speaker 2: You can use it for a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Well, now that I've got some questions answered, I need to think for a moment. But oh my gosh, it is a beauty. My gosh, okay, Well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I said, the price two hundred dollars can get ready for this afternoon or pickup?
Speaker 2: And what is your name?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, my name is Pete. Okay, Pee, my gosh. Well thank you for the information, my gosh.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you're welcome. It's still available. Hello, does it.
Speaker 1: Got penn stains?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Pen stains?
Speaker 2: Is it? Are you calling back about the desk?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yes, my gosh, I was just looking at the pictures again, any pen stains?
Speaker 3: No, there are no pen stands out. The service is totally clean, is virtually new fager pickup?
Speaker 1: Are you firm?
Speaker 2: Am I firm?
Speaker 1: Yes? Are you firm?
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Two hundred dollars for the desk? It's oh my gosh, it's a beauty. It's a beautiful desk. I'm just wondering. Firm on your price?
Speaker 2: Yes, Pete, that's it. That's the price. Dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna have to think about it and I'll call you back.
Speaker 2: Come on again. Dollars for pickup? Hello, Peter, are you there? You hung up?
Speaker 1: Oh my?
Speaker 2: What we're hello?
Speaker 1: One seventy five and seven pennies.
Speaker 2: Is this pete? Is that you again?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yes, and I made the decision to say yes. I was able to scrounch together some cash and I have one seventy five and eight pennies.
Speaker 2: No, the price is two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh my.
Speaker 2: If you asked me what.
Speaker 3: You called before a sperm firm on the price, you had two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Is there any way you could budget on that price?
Speaker 3: My? Fine them, I want to get rid of the desk. Whatever you said, one seventy five and whatever, whenever the change.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, thank you. I said one seventy five and eight pennies, and it's mostly in quarters.
Speaker 2: Sorry quarters, you're talking.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yes, you said one seventy five and eight pennies, and so you said once I have eight quarters and eight pennies and I'll meet you wherever you want.
Speaker 2: That's like two dollars. That's like two dollars and eight dollar eighty me. Listen to me.
Speaker 3: I said one hundred seventy five dollars. I don't know what language you think I'm speaking, but I'm telling you one seventy five dollars. One hundred and seventy five. I don't want your pennies. I don't want any of it.
Speaker 1: One's seventy five and eight pennies in a backrob.
Speaker 2: Here's this.
Speaker 3: No, that's why I don't put my son online. Maybe insane people like you. Just oh my god, I used to waste my time. Oh my god, Oh my god, that's how you sound. Yeah, oh my gosh, Oh my gosh. Just what I'm hanging up on you.
Speaker 1: You don't don't hang up because this is actually Dubil from the Jubeil Show doing a phone brank on you and your roommate. Tyson set you up. Said, he said that you put a desk up on Facebook marketplace and you've been hitting something but calls from weirdos.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Oh I should have known, Tyson
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubal phone branks