Speaker 1: Right letter Skinner's simple Man, and that can only be one thing on this radio program. That means all things simple Man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly a Billoreilly dot com. Now, Bill is going to get a cupcake interview on this program because I liked his book so much.
Speaker 2: I really did like it.
Speaker 1: I would rather say I hated it and say it sucks and it's horrible and not give him a cupcake interview. But a cupcake interview is coming. It's called Confronting the Presidents, No Spin Assessments from Washington to Biden. You can get a first edition copy. We have a link on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, and it's a history of all the presidents. I mean, Bill is really into this history. Used to be a history teacher actually, long before he got into this insane business that we're now in. But anyway, it's a really good book and it's coming out in just a couple of weeks. We look forward to having Bill on just to talk about that at the time, right up until Biden, and he talks about Trump as well and how relevant who the worst presidents in history were, and Kamala Harris would be the worst. Let me ask you a long question, as I often do at the start of our interviews, and then shut up and let you answer, Okay, because I really want your thoughts on it. And you raise kids, and all kids get in trouble. What's the worst thing a kid can do? Get in trouble or lie about being in trouble? Right, it's lying.
Speaker 3: Lie is worse than the actual deed.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So we have Kamala Harris is now claiming that she never supported an EV mandate. And I've got all this tape of her supporting an EV mandate, and I'll get.
Speaker 2: To that in a second.
Speaker 1: You know, she said, I'm in favor of a fracking band, She's in favor of an offshore drilling band.
Speaker 2: He said all of these things.
Speaker 1: She wants Medicare for all, she co sponsored it in the Senate with Bernie Sanders, and that would eliminate private health insurance and bring in universal health care. Now, our campaign says she doesn't support a fracking band, a drilling band, or supports support a single payer system, and she supports private insurance. He wanted a mandatory gun buyback. Now her campaign because she has yet to do an interview. We'll talk about the interview tomorrow in a second. But now she does not support a mandatory buyback. He was for defunding the police and dismantling the police and reimagining the police. Now she's no longer for that either. You know, she oversaw nineteen hundred convictions for marijuana offenses and then laughed about smoking weed herself. So medicare for all the border wall. Now she's claiming when she went after Donald Trump and said this is a vanity project, he actually thinks a bunch of terrorists are going to cross the border and invade our country. Well, under Harris and Biden, that very thing has happened. We have hundreds of known terrorists, with people with terroritize in the country because of them, on top of the eleven million, and on top of that. You know, so all of these issues he has flipped and plopped on. Let me just play one of them. I have the tapes of all of them. I have the Kamala files on Hannity dot com, the Walls files on Hannity dot com. Them in their own words. Here's here's Kamala telling Aaron Burnette at Fake News CNN her plan is zero emission cars only, and she's all, I.
Speaker 2: Got to drive electric cars.
Speaker 4: Well, by my plan, by twenty forty five, we will have basically zero emission vehicles only twenty all right, let's and let me add one more thing, Aaron, and also school buses. So part of my plan is that by twenty thirty we will have electric school buses.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have at least eight clips of her saying the same thing. I won't bore you. I don't like being lied to. Here's my interpretation that I give the floor to you is they know that her position of decriminalizing illegal immigration for housing, healthcare, education, it's not gonna fly. They know just the fund dismantle no bail laws. Reimagine, it's not gonna fly with the American people. Price gouging has not gone over very well with the American people. The largest tax increase in the history of the world and the history of this country, and unrealized capital gains on tax of it taxes and also a global minimum tax which would take away all competitiveness that and every advantage we should have is stupid. We would economically surrender if we give up cracking and drilling. It's the lifeblood of the world's economy. Never mind her foreign policy bill. He can't run on who she is. This is all a lie bill. The whole thing is a lie, and she's been able to dodge over forty days answering questions.
Speaker 5: Well, I wrote a column I hope you read it on dolloreilly dot com called It's my party and I'll lie if I want to, Resley Gore, It's my party and I'll cry if I want to. It's my party, and I'll lie if I want to. So here's the calculation. So the Democratic Party knows that the vice president is what they call an empty vessel. But she doesn't have any real policy thoughts of her own and no problem solving abilities at all.
Speaker 3: And we can prove that by the seven and a half years at the national level, where she's never solved the problem one time, not even proposed a solution to a problem. So they know that, and the Democrats are banking that American voters will not care if they're overwhelmed by anti Trump propaganda, which is the way it's going to come down. So tomorrow night, this is fascinating and it'll be on my Message of the day tomorrow and I'm sure you'll talk about on your radio program and TV program. She's being interviewed with CNN Dana Bash, okay, but not alone. Tim Wallas is going.
Speaker 5: To be there.
Speaker 3: Why why is he there?
Speaker 2: What is it like a SEC blanket?
Speaker 3: It's a wingman. So right now, even as we speak, the Vice President and the Governor are rehearsing to answer uh miss Bash's questions. They know what the questions are going to be. They haven't been given the questions per se, but they know where Bash is going to go. And Dash will ask the hard questions because your boss guy named Thompson has told her you can't do a cupcake, you can't do a softball. You have to ask the questions. But that doesn't matter because it's the follow up question that matters, not the original question. So Kamala and Walls know what they're going to say twenty four hours before the interview actually happens, and they'll say whatever they want to say, and that she's not like me or you, who would jump in and say, hey, you didn't answer the question. What's the matter with you? I mean I made a career out of that.
Speaker 5: She won't do that.
Speaker 3: To just move ahead, and it'll be Trump as this. Trump wants to take reproductive rights away, Trump wants to tacks people who don't have any money. You know, the usual litany of anti Trump stuff. Now I don't know Dana Bash, have never met her. Have you met her?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 1: And she couldn't have been nicer to me. And then, you know, before the debate, and I didn't think that she and fake Jake would be fair, and I thought they actually were, and I said they were fair, but I played them saying the most vile anti Trump things over and over again. So she clearly has an agenda, but that moment she was fair. If she's going to do a good interview, I think there's only one way to do it, and that is to go to the Hannity dot Com, download the Kamala oh what we call the Kamala files and the Walls files, play them in their own words, and explain why they believe that. Just a short time ago and now all of a sudden, their campaign says they don't. I would play tape after tape after tape. That's what Tim Rusher used to do very effectively.
Speaker 3: She's not going to do that, all right, CNN is not going to win barrass Harris and Wall, so that I would be surprised if they played any tape. There's a possibility they may play one or two clips, but I don't think so. But I wouldn't even go down that road. What I would do if I were interviewing them tomorrow night would be asked the simplest questions I could ask. And let me give you a couple of examples. Mis Vice President, the fentanyl overdose death rate is in more than three hundred percent on Joe Biden and your watch. Why do you think that is? She's not expecting that at all. All right, she won't have an answer for it. Even Walls won't have an answer for it. So you've got to understand that when Kamala, Harris, Faulters, Walls will jump in, that's his job. Then I would ask this. When Donald Trump left office, inflation was one point four percent under your administration. With President Biden, it jumped to over nine percent. Why did that happen? Do you think she could answer that question?
Speaker 1: Hannay, Well, then you could add to it if you want to, that inflation remains twenty percent higher than when you took office. Well, and then and she had told us that the economy is great, and she said that's called Bidenomics, and we're proud of it. Just recently until now. She's talking about the high cost of it. Everything you buy in every store you go to, right.
Speaker 3: And she's going to price controlled or price gauging.
Speaker 2: As she put it, price gauging.
Speaker 1: That's right, Bill, Can you explain what price gauging is? Word of the day? Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Basically, when you look at your gas gauge in your car and you say, oh my god, I just paid eighty dollars to fill this up, that's the price gage.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I paid this weekend, eighty bucks. I was like, oh crap, what sucks. By the way, I said, still think like when I was poor.
Speaker 2: But go ahead.
Speaker 3: You got to keep the question simple. You can't layer it on. You just have to say, set and all up, three hundred percent, wine inflation one point four to nine. Why so when you get that kind of a very simple question and they dodge it, then everybody knows that it goes viral. Here's the dodge on this, here's the dodge on that. That's how you do the interview. Now, do I have any confidence the data dash will do that. No, However, I want to layer this a little bit. She is a smart woman. I saw her report from Ukraine early on. She did a good job over there. But she, as with most of the personnel at CNN, are deeply invested in the liberal progressive movement. They're all of the same belief system and that's why that network is destroyed.
Speaker 5: Look.
Speaker 3: Fox gets the rep that it's conservative of this and that, But on Fox, the Bookers, and you know, I was there for more than twenty years, they actively seek out other points of view, left wing points of view, Democrat points of view because it makes it more fun to watch. Okay, hen N doesn't do that. They've got a couple of tokens, but the tokens are well under control. Bashes there. She knows if she asks cupcakes, she's gonna get hamerd so she won't, but she won't follow up. So I'm going to tweet during the interview at Bill O'Reilly, and I'm going to point out all of the inner workings of this, and I think it's gonna.
Speaker 5: Be very interesting.
Speaker 1: What did you make of Kamala trying to pull out of the debate? Jason Miller was quoted as saying, not only did they want the mics on the whole time, then she wanted it to go from a standing up debate to a sit down debate, and she wanted to have cheat sheets and notes in front of her during the debate. And it seemed like they were trying to wiggle their way out of it. And Trump, to his credit, said we already agreed the debate over debates is over. And there were people that were saying, well, you need to just give in and get her on the stage no matter what, and I'm like, no, you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't give in to her. I didn't. I think I was writing my strategy.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't think it's a big deal. My prediction was the debate's going to be identical to the Biden debate, and that's what's going to happen. And then ABC has thrown two people out there, David Muir and Lindsey Davis I think her name is that again, are very much like Dana Bash. They're not going to ask any follow up questions.
Speaker 6: They won't.
Speaker 3: Neither of them are particularly skilled interviewers. I mean, you and I both knew Mike Wallace, we knew the old guard, okay, and the difference the skill level between the Mike Wallace people, ted topp Ol people like that. And now I.
Speaker 1: Was afraid for weeks when my book Lived Fore or Die came out because you just kept threatening to bash the crap out of me. And there's not going to be a cupcake interview, hennity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look, I mean I think I'm the toughest interview on the planet right now. But oh, you know I am. Did you see the vance interview that I did.
Speaker 2: Did you see that I did? I thought you did a good job.
Speaker 1: Well, it wasn't about no no, it was about policy, which and I thought he gave very good answers.
Speaker 2: I thought he did very.
Speaker 3: Well, exactly right.
Speaker 2: So if you know your material, it's not hard. Listen.
Speaker 1: I know I pulled you out of vacation. The pictures of the tuna were pretty cool. I don't know where you are, actually I do, but I'm not going to tell everybody where you are. Have a great Labor Day weekend, and we'll talk to you next week. Mister O'Reilly, Thank you for coming on during your vacation.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me. You can see those picks on billo'reilly dot com and you're cool.
Speaker 1: Definitely worth seeing one hundred and fifty pound tunas. Wow, it's going to be eating tuna for a lot of weeks. All right, quick break, right back, we'll continue. So I know that we're heading back into school season. Many of you in the South, your kids are back in school already, and after Labor Day most kids go back to school in the Northeast, for example, and other parts of the country.
Speaker 2: So it's that time of year.
Speaker 1: Right after Labor Day, pretty much everybody, you'll be back in school. And what we have learned is these institutions of higher learning like Columbia and all these Ivy League schools are planning to pick up where they left off last year, and that means confronting Jewish students, taking over large portions of campuses and buildings, etc.
Speaker 2: Etc.
Speaker 1: And intimidating people that are Jewish on college campuses. They didn't get in trouble the last time, for the most part, hardly at all when they took over Hamilton Hall and at Columbia, for example, and they have created out that hostile environment that liberals lecture are so often about. And anyway, I'm glad to report, and I'll introduce you to two people in a second that there is a law firm that has filed a lawsuit and they're representing Columbia students that are suing the anti Jewish encampments on Columbia's campus as well as the squad for their support and encouragement of the of the encampments. Now, we do have audio of one of the protesters reading a message from Gaza thanking Columbia students for standing in solidarity with Palestine.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 1: From Colombia, from USA to the US were.
Speaker 7: Standing on weavering solidary with the students for Christmas for Palestine at Columbia University.
Speaker 6: We've done with.
Speaker 7: The SGP members Columbia students and the contest to open the devids from Columbia to completely financially gave us from the occupation entity. The occupation entity on April seventeen.
Speaker 3: Began.
Speaker 7: That's the solidarity comment. That's a brave the death university's caublicity and genocide unity.
Speaker 1: I mean, these are supposed to be the institutions of higher learning. Well, one little phenomenon that is beginning to occur, and we saw this last year is applications to Ivy League institutions are down. But you see that applications to institutions that don't have woke and don't have or put up with this type of radicalism. Parents are preferring to send their kids to SEC schools and Southern schools, you know, just to get away from this. They you know, where it might have been once been a dream to send your kid to an Ivy League institution. I can tell you from my own experience. Parents that I know that have kids that they're thinking about colleges, and maybe they were thinking early, well, if I can get my kid into Hobbit and Yale or Princeton or Columbia or Dartmouth or Cornell, whatever it happens to be. Now they're looking at other they're looking at other places now like UVA. They're looking at places like Vanderbilt, Wake Forest, UNC, you know other great colleges. You know, UNC was the school. Remember a bunch of students put up the Palestinian flag and then a fraternity group they went out and there's gonna be a big concert with John and Rossiga five for fighting and Big and Rich are going to be there.
Speaker 2: John Rich for sure.
Speaker 1: And they said no, we're putting back the American flag, and nobody was going to mess with the fraternity, and they did it, and they're gonna have a big, big shindig there. The law firm that is filing this suit is Hughes and Sir Q's and Daniel sirr are the partners and they have filed this lawsuit representing those Columbia students, suing not only the anti Jewish encampments at Columbia, but as well as the scot Squad and Congresswoman Omar and others for their support and encouragement of the encampments. And we saw what happened the last time that these Jewish students are you Are you a Zionist? And if you're a Zionist, you aren't allowed to pass. And it got worse. Those students had to stay home. I mean, here, you're paying all this money. You know, you work hard to get into an Ivy League school. You're paying all this money for that Ivy League institution, and then then you can't even be on campus because you don't feel safe and secure on that campus anyway. Patrick Hughes, Daniel Sarah thank you both for being will us Sean.
Speaker 6: Thanks for having us and thanks for the UNC shout out. My son as a freshman there and plays on the baseball team, so that's great to hear.
Speaker 2: Okay, is this Daniel or is this Patrick? How are you?
Speaker 3: This is Pa?
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations for your son. UNC is a great school. All the schools that I mentioned are great. There are many other ones. I'm just giving a small sample. University of South Carolina, Clemson. I mean there's a ton of them, and the great environments for kids, and it doesn't have woke and it doesn't have this nonsense. It might have a certain degree of woke, but nothing like the madness at these Ivy League institutions.
Speaker 2: Patrick, I'll continue with you. Tell us about the lawsuit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Sean, So we've sued all the people that you've mentioned for a couple hundred million dollars against them and including aoc Olian omar who supported the protests both on Twitter and in social media and then physically when they trespassed onto the campus to support these protests. It shut down classes, everybody had to go online, It shut down the ability to enjoy the campus during finals week, It canceled graduation for nine thousand students, and there are, and Daniel can get into detail about this. There are damages, heavy damages associated with that. So we went and represented five Jewish students, three who are undergrads and two who have graduated, who want to be anonymous, Sean, because they're in fear of retaliation from these groups. Because and we'll find this out to the lawsuits. Who are these groups connectedives, who are they funded by? Are they funded by overseas contexts? Are they funded by Paris organizations? And so this lawsuit is aiming to compensate these students, compensate every student that was damaged at Columbia, because it's going to be a class action lawsuit, so all the students will be able to participate. And then also to find out what is going beyond the scenes of these organizations, who's funding them, who's pushing this because this is not organic, as you know, Sean, this has been planned and orchestrated all over the country.
Speaker 1: Well let's get your take, Daniel, sir, and I agree. I mean, these students have a right to go to school and go in a safe environment. Is it not a safe environment for them? I've got a wonder if some of these parents, after witnessing everything that happened last year. If they're not reconsidering maybe pulling their kids out of these schools and moving to another place.
Speaker 8: It's a real problem, Sean, as we look to return to school, Like you said right after Labor Day, I don't think students know what to expect. I know what the law entitles them to. The law entitles them to a safe campus environment, and entitles them to a discrimination free campus, and entitles them to the classes and facilities that they're paying for. That's not what happened in the spring, and as students return, I think there's a lot of apprehension that it's going to start all over again. And one of the other goals for our lawsuit is to deter that kind of behavior, to say, if you're going to break the law, the DA might not hold you accountable, mister Bragg. The school might not hold you accountable, but the other students who were damaged were going to hold you accountable. And so you want to think twice before you do this again.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, We'll come right back more on this lawsuit against the squad and Columbia University because of their plans to stop students from being able to enjoy their campus experience, especially if you're Quota Zionists or if you're Jewish, and you know, we expect that when schools open after Labor Day that they're going to be back to where it was at the end of last year, as they are planning to protest and take over campuses and intimidate people. For America CBS TV, and it's the news like nobody else.
Speaker 2: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue with Patrick Hughes and Daniel Surr. They are partners at Hughes and Sir, and they filed the lawsuit representing Columbia students suing the encampments that are on Columbia's university and the squad for their support and pouragement of those encampments. Oh I noticed that finally Columbia's president has stepped down, but I don't think that's going to make much of a difference. My understanding is these radicals on college campuses have been plotting and planning and scheming all summer to pick up where they left off.
Speaker 2: Is that your understanding, Patrick, It is.
Speaker 6: Sean and they're not alone, right, I mean, you saw this this week at the Democratic National Convention. I mean, the Harris Biden administration did nothing to quell these protests, nothing at all. President Vice President Harris is being supported by the Squad. The squad numbers where they're supporting this, and so you're not going to see a lot of resistance from half the country during this election season because this is a big part of the Democratic base. So that's a challenge that these universities have to overcome. The other challenge they have to overcome is they've fomented this, regardless of whether it was direct or indirect, the people that they bring on campus, the professors that they hire, the students that they admit, the culture that persists on these campuses very different than the schools that you cited otherwise earlier in this segment. Schn These these these campuses, and these professors and these administrators have fomentedness. So it's a perfect storm between the protesters and you know, sort of the seeds that have been planted within the institution themselves. I mean, we're suing the unions of the professors that participated in this uh during during this part, So think about it, students and professors of Columbia University breaking the law. These are not First Amendment protection activities. They are breaking the law, terrorizing all the students, but specifically Jewish Jewish students on campus, and the adults in the room at Columbia couldn't do anything to stop it, unfortunately because of how out of control it became, and half of our country and the party that represents half of our country will do nothing to call this because it's part of their political base.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, will you one of the parents that maybe at some point you're when you're there was some growing up or thinking about maybe, you know, well, maybe it'd be nice to send my kids to an IVY League school. And then as time war went on and these colleges got more woke and extreme in their ideology, you said, I wouldn't. I wouldn't even want to send my kid to an Ivy League institution.
Speaker 6: There's no question, Sean, my son was recruited to play baseball a bunch of the IVY leagues. We would not go there. And my daughters, they have two grown daughters. They're graduates at the University of Georgia and I live in Chicago, and that because Chicago don't want to live in Chicago and graduate in Chicago. So you go down to the southeast, where you go down to the Lower East Coast, and you start your life out there. What's happening in these cities, what's happening in the universities. It's the same politics, right Sean, what's going on in Chicago and what's going on in Columbia or Yale or Harvard, the exact same thing. And with the left does like they've done with you know, replacing Biden and moving with Harris, that's the exact same thing they're doing on Columbia. They're just going to keep marching forward without any view or regard for the law, and they're going to interview until somebody stops them, because they know Alvin Bragg, like Yaniel mentioned, isn't going to stop them, so it's incumbent upon someone else to stop them. And so our lawsuit is designed to stop this behavior not just a Columbia, but everywhere else by putting a massive, massive price on this type of activity. And if it happens at Columbia, if it happens anywhere else, we're going to be going to those places as well.
Speaker 1: Like your son, my daughter was an athlete and recruited as well by them, and she ended up going on to school that ended up being just as woke, and she she'd hated every minute of it in the end, not hated, but I mean just didn't have the college experience that I think she had hoped for. Unfortunately, my son made a different decision and he definitely loved his choice. But anyway, we support your lawsuit, support what you're doing. Patrick Hughes, thank you, Daniel Sarah, thank you, and please keep us up to speed and let's see what happens this fall. Eight hundred nine four one sean our number if you want to be a part of the program. You know, we're quickly approaching what is the one year anniversary of the horrific attacks against Israel by Hamas. Of course, proxy war again led by Iran, the head of the Snake, and the Holy Land is just being bombarded on multiple fronts with rockets being fired out of the North and his Bollah at Lebanon and the south, and that's Gaza and Hamas and the Huti rebels, and of course the threat lingering that Iran will once again engage themselves. And as a result of all these tacks, so many attacks, so many Israelis have been displaced. They need bare essentials just to get by. And that's where the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews come in. They have been on the ground in the forefront of addressing these dire needs of the most vulnerable that have been displaced and in need of life saving donations. I mean food and water and housing and medicine and all of this is critical right now and they can't get enough of it. They absolutely need your support. They also go further there providing life saving flak jackets and they are saving lives, firefighting equipment, armored vehicles, those bomb shelters that are portable we've been telling you about. Look, whatever you can donate right now, if everybody listening to this show can donate a little bit, If you can step up and donate one hundred and fifty dollars to meet these urgent like they need it yesterday, security needs that they have and humanitarian needs that they have. There is a generous IFCJ supporter that will match your gift, doubling your impact to help our friends in Israel in the Holy lad Anyway, it's really simple. You just go online and you can go to their website support IFCJ. One word dot org, support IFCJ dot org, and just give them a call. It's eight eight eight or eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ today. All right, when we come back, Special Counsel Jack Smith here, we are two to three weeks out of an election, and what does he do. He's pibling more charges against Donald Trump. Also, Dennis Quaid, star of the new movie Reagan, out this weekend, will join us. The media has been trying to censor him, censor this movie and pretty much ignored its existence because they don't like the politics. It's sickening anyway. He'll join us straight ahead.