Speaker 1: So this video today is a little bit different. We decided to all go on it adventured together.
Speaker 2: And this is the audio version.
Speaker 1: There's a YouTube version as well, but I thought you guys might like hearing all the shenanigans we got up to. So without further ado, here is we got nail extensions on edibles.
Speaker 2: I hope you like it. It's a little weird, Covier. This is the inaugural shot.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Why are we doing edibles and getting our nails done again?
Speaker 3: Because we are going to disk up the game.
Speaker 2: We do a little like ooh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and guess what what? There's one thing I just did that I can't do anymore today. You heard me peeing earlier.
Speaker 2: We can't be standing up.
Speaker 3: We can't be standing up anymore.
Speaker 2: Knee.
Speaker 3: I disokat my knees when I peece, so I can't. I can't trust my bones anymore to do it this way. Yeah, like I like a good walked in the squat.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't work though, no it does.
Speaker 3: I need to visit a doctor.
Speaker 2: But I'm excited.
Speaker 5: I feel like everything's just gonna be like much much harder, just like life.
Speaker 3: Is that the longest oh man?
Speaker 5: I kind of want an almond one does look more deadly? Can I have it? Look like a an orca?
Speaker 3: I saw?
Speaker 5: I saw a video of an orca dying this morning and like drifting off into the sea, like it like went into the abyss of the ocean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got my animal.
Speaker 2: Bro chick us out.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: Old doing marine ani, let me go.
Speaker 5: This is my first time ever doing my nails. It kind of looks like snow does. I feel like I'm in like the Christmas spirit, even that Christmas is gone, not forever.
Speaker 2: Though, that would also be sad.
Speaker 3: That would be sad.
Speaker 2: You know what has gone forever, but that orca.
Speaker 3: That's true. You know it's not gone. And we'll live forever.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of buzzes. Dude, that's true.
Speaker 3: No, we'll die, but forever.
Speaker 5: Oh ship, I'm not even joking.
Speaker 2: That's wild, is my thumb? That dude, all.
Speaker 3: Of your fingernails are.
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: Isn't that the biggest fingernail you've ever seen? Right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's like the biggest fingernail I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: How have I never noticed that in three years? Right?
Speaker 3: You can't even fit one to it. That is crazy.
Speaker 4: That's the biggest you know how many nails she does?
Speaker 2: I know you have the biggest.
Speaker 4: Fingernails, dude, big man hands.
Speaker 5: So so is that just because like I have monster nails?
Speaker 2: Can you put like two together?
Speaker 3: Honestly? Pretty sick so far? Yeah that looks cool. Do you feel dangerous? That's a mind bender?
Speaker 2: How do you feel? Do you feel a difference than your own mannerism?
Speaker 3: Shit? Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I would love it if we were like the first to ever come to this.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think like conquistagors like this is we are the men with the.
Speaker 3: Longest nails from the so long.
Speaker 2: I think I think that might be true. I think that might be true. And there's something like Lewis.
Speaker 6: And Clarky in about that.
Speaker 2: You know, I got the first to breeve. That's true.
Speaker 3: New world dude, take us up of your water.
Speaker 2: Exactly, dude, this is so much.
Speaker 3: Larger more.
Speaker 5: Like I don't think I could type on my phone honest yeahs.
Speaker 3: Knuckles, thank thanks for getting my past code, Christian. That's good. What uh?
Speaker 2: I really do like my orca.
Speaker 5: I like the symbolism of my WORKA side. I told you I saw an orchidia's one thought often that I explained the Okay, So this morning I was on Reddit, as some mornings I had, and I was scrolling down and there was a video of an orca in its last final days and this diver caught doesn't work and its last final days, and it like it was like moving.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 5: And then it just stopped moving and then it eerily sunk to the bottom of the sea floor. But it was kind of beautiful because it's like, not often does the orca get to live a life of like like a full life where it just dies of not being eaten.
Speaker 4: Wait, but no, that has to be false though all the orches die naturally, not all.
Speaker 2: No, orc is probably like by a whale.
Speaker 5: Or something by a whale, do you mean like a whaling boat or yeah, like yes, yeah, I don't know, Like aren't there like fights ocean, but like aren't there fights in the ocean or like the whales will fight the orcas and like the orcans fight the squid diable Yeah, but like but I feel like orchids are fighting squids a lot. What Like there's like fights in the ocean, like you know, the schoolyard bully squids. Like it's just like a lion eats a hyena. Why wouldn't a whale fight and.
Speaker 3: Orca they eat like plankton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but they still like like I can fight a vegetarian even though it's not gonna eat me. That's true, Like it could just bens me off, and I could really fight a vegetarian.
Speaker 4: Me and him were in a competition, we have to like play basketball and like ef sushi.
Speaker 3: So who do you who do you think is gonna win?
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 2: Breaker, yes, bro, I feel lethal? Lethal?
Speaker 7: Else what.
Speaker 3: With them? It's it's all jacket pockets, maybe all pouches.
Speaker 2: It's just knuckles, dude, knuckles. There we go.
Speaker 4: It'll be interesting to see how a depth we get through throughout the day.
Speaker 3: Don't mind me not remembering what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Have you guys ever gotten your nails this long before you have? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Do you have any advice for I'm part of these kinds of length nails?
Speaker 2: No? How many eyeballs do you think by nails?
Speaker 3: I mean tens of thousands.
Speaker 5: Tens of thousands they eat eyeballs.
Speaker 2: Can't put your dog?
Speaker 6: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: Nails? Oh yeah, right? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Have you ever gotten nails this long? That's the question.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 5: Because it's it's it's even hard to pet dogs. Although I think it does help. I feel like I can really get through like the permafrost of the dog's coat, like all the of the layers.
Speaker 3: I just don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm just like wondering, what the the you know, the pressure the pressure meter is with the p s I on?
Speaker 2: When will it? When just fell off?
Speaker 5: I thought, I think the tenstyle strength of these nails may not be high.
Speaker 2: No, but I was chopping ship earlier, like.
Speaker 3: I think it was. It was my topic actually chatting Christians. We have the recording.
Speaker 2: The recording be revealed. I would kill someone with one punch and the.
Speaker 3: Yeah one, I mean one punch. Pussy.
Speaker 2: That guy looks like a buff cowboy.
Speaker 3: Gotta chat with our boy. Gotta chat with our boy over there?
Speaker 2: Which boy?
Speaker 3: The cowboy, the water boy? The cowboy?
Speaker 2: What the water boy? The boy? That's the dog?
Speaker 4: No, the cowboy, Oh, the cowboy. Okay, Oh, it's it's like swinging on a kid swing but like side to side.
Speaker 8: Yeah, uh huh, it is so bad.
Speaker 2: Oh, it is so bad. Rope rope?
Speaker 3: What what about the I'm.
Speaker 2: Not doing that rope to me, We're going to the Pierre.
Speaker 5: Possible walk around there.
Speaker 2: I can't do the rope.
Speaker 3: This is depressing.
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 5: We're in Santa Monica Pierre and we're gonna play some games, probably to go to an arcade, which will be fine.
Speaker 3: There it is, oh.
Speaker 2: Going half, you're going fall.
Speaker 3: I'm already here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I literally thought that the people taking pictures were celebrities and I'm like they could be.
Speaker 3: Literally I thought it was a whole line for them.
Speaker 5: I feel like we should take a picture here. Dude, I got like do you? I got like, that's a lot sand?
Speaker 3: You got a lot? Where where?
Speaker 6: How do you not get sandity?
Speaker 2: Mine like ingrained in there?
Speaker 3: When I rubbed my hands with the sand, I did that.
Speaker 2: Oh you were gentle with it.
Speaker 9: I just kind of like, right, bro, oh dude, I just got hit like hard.
Speaker 3: In fairness, this literally looks like a it is.
Speaker 5: It is like a legit shovel. It is a legit shovel. I feel like you could dig your way more effectively or less effectively less.
Speaker 3: I mean your fingers would just break off.
Speaker 2: Are those hooks on your neck?
Speaker 5: I like it?
Speaker 3: Like it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Zodiac Zodiac. Where are you from Brazil? Welcome, Welcome to California. Yeah, you guys want us to take a picture. Hey guys, there we go. Oh dude, wait knuckles, there you go.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, thank you people, love versil, Thank you great broh fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah that looks sick. Right. What what animal is this?
Speaker 4: It's a or wait, you gotta know this one though, this one these guys just like.
Speaker 2: I gotta know this one. That's a Perry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, fifty to fifty for each of you. Zero Alfred, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, Alfred did nothing but Sara badman.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 2: Literally his whole life.
Speaker 7: They have a movie or a TV series about out Fred before Batman.
Speaker 3: It was like he was really close with his father, was yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they hired him as a butler.
Speaker 4: Yeah dude, why don't they ever put him on They keep him on the bench then.
Speaker 2: Because he's eighty Yeah, he's like seventy.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. If you're trained assassin, then like assassinated.
Speaker 5: Well, maybe he doesn't want to kill anymore. Oh look, look is that the exact same color?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 5: You can blend into those scooters thumbnail. You're like peta like in the Hunger Games, you know how like Peta.
Speaker 2: Just turned himself into a log.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: It's like so convincingly for half the movie.
Speaker 4: And you know what I am like Peta, you are why I make bread?
Speaker 3: No, that's pretty fun, thank you dude. Oh my goodness, Oh god, that was very dizzy.
Speaker 2: Yeah the Australian Can I scratch your head?
Speaker 3: Get both of her?
Speaker 2: Johnn. You want to get the front side and I'll get the backside. Is that like? Is that like hurt? Or does that feel good? You know those.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Do you know what those are called? They're literally called an orgasmatron like that. Actually that is the patented name for the thing, is an orgasmatron like colors.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, doesn't this look like a great place to run? All right? Come here this line?
Speaker 3: This line, this line.
Speaker 2: I'm fast, dude, I'm fast. I'm not I'm not fast, I'm long. Where we're going bike? All right? The boy man, dude, that.
Speaker 3: High five train? Are you ready? Boom boo?
Speaker 2: Oh no, one high five zero.
Speaker 3: That's okay, that was sat high five train. There's always more.
Speaker 2: There we go, thank you, there we go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now the high.
Speaker 5: It's all it's all about getting the first one.
Speaker 2: High five O, there we go.
Speaker 3: Thank you you like that.
Speaker 2: Have you ever got nails like this? No? Do I touch?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Those are super spar and he has whit white on this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one has like actual whales right an.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like really good.
Speaker 5: And if I go like this, it kind of looks like the orca like that.
Speaker 2: See like that's his little tongue. That's I'm pretty proud of that one.
Speaker 3: Thank you, we will.
Speaker 2: Can I pet your dogs? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, wow, we just got.
Speaker 5: Mouthed the mouth there at dog petting nails.
Speaker 3: It's part of our part of our daily challenge.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, you want so much love?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: What are their personalities if you were to describe them quiet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, one of them seems chill. The other one is just like up in your face, thank you, thank you. I don't know if they're cann have seats. I don't think I should have seats.
Speaker 5: Yeah you know what, I actually think it makes it easier.
Speaker 2: But this is just like ba do the grip, Oh my god, you're that I had to was full on suction.
Speaker 3: That was full on suction, I wrote, but spride, I.
Speaker 2: Mean that's the dream man.
Speaker 11: Yeah, let's regulate not tipping people like I was gonna.
Speaker 4: Water Ti Diddy. Actually, that's too much that I said. If you're healing something to me, it's not a tip. If there's like like service or present. You can enhance the experience.
Speaker 5: If you can if I think also if you can enhance the experience or fuck up the experience, like if you can spit in my food on the way, then I think yeah, yeah, yeah, Like basically like do you hold within you the power between a good experience and a bad experience.
Speaker 3: Truly good and truly all the way bad.
Speaker 2: But then then you get into bribing. I got tired.
Speaker 5: Like when I was in Mexico coming back during COVID, I went to get like I had to get like a COVID test, and so I go to the airport and I'm trying to get my COVID test in the COVID test area, and the guy's like, oh, like.
Speaker 2: You want to tip.
Speaker 7: Honestly while you were telling your COVID Mexican COVID plain story. Yeah, I for a good thirty seconds, seagulls was all I could hear. I literally couldn't hear words or the interactions or like.
Speaker 3: I legit, legit, well, but sometimes you.
Speaker 2: Gotta listen to what the seagulls said.
Speaker 5: I pulled his like killers at your door. The quote can enter into oh wow, he's he's really good. St damn and it's bumpy too.
Speaker 2: Flip oh, is he gonna do kick flip kick whip? Oh dude, I'm on the dim my nose.
Speaker 3: Let's go phone swinging calling my attention.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 5: I feel like you're like hyper it's like a hyper awareness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can.
Speaker 4: I can separate the sounds and like I'm really hearing the ocean and the background chatter and music and people. Even if you can't describe it, everyone knows the feeling that music gives you.
Speaker 3: And that to me is the dude special part.
Speaker 5: I just got distracted by.
Speaker 2: That's here. It's the hang from the bar.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: And then for a minute and thirty it's hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, watch this kid said.
Speaker 5: This kid's not gonna be able to do it unless he's like a secret Alex Monald.
Speaker 3: Here he goes, here goes. Does it get heavier the farther up it goes? And it's spins, Oh, it's spins.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 3: That's impossible.
Speaker 5: That's too hard, dude. It's like waves of people swimming through them.
Speaker 3: There he is, we found him.
Speaker 2: Already, got one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's how much is a character?
Speaker 2: Sure? Forty?
Speaker 5: If we were doing for one, uh, could you like a family photo?
Speaker 12: I want to joke with straight.
Speaker 5: Straight?
Speaker 2: Okay, somebody else else whatever that okay, okay, okay, yeah, I was never expecting that.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. Wait why man? But if you were doing a character, sure you would, you would want to do one.
Speaker 3: That makes.
Speaker 2: All right to take it.
Speaker 5: Who We were just trying to make a goofy video, But like, that's crazy that.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's I think he assumed we were gay and was.
Speaker 2: Like, man, well he was we were gay.
Speaker 5: He literally like he turned us away from from our business away because we had nails on.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's.
Speaker 2: You think you like.
Speaker 5: Living somewhere like I don't know Santa Monica, but like one of the most several places. But you still like there's this ideology that's just like completely different, or you won't you won't talk to a human soul because yeah, they what they might bewareing.
Speaker 4: And I'll be honest eating these today that that didn't possibility did not even cross my mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I guess like his, like the concept of masculinity.
Speaker 2: Maybe is super fragile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that was fucked up.
Speaker 2: But dude, our nails are still popping off. Still all right, free world? Shall we go?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where we wanted to we wanted to ask.
Speaker 3: Uh, oh, that's right, we can hold it was literally the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Did you catch something yet? I just said it? Could I try holding the fishing pole for a moment.
Speaker 3: Whoa?
Speaker 5: Well, thank you so much, and I hope you find a fish because, as they say, John, there are plenty of fish.
Speaker 3: And that's right. Thank you for conversating.
Speaker 2: Do you're getting your fortune?
Speaker 5: I think I'm ready to believe whatever this but no not who the fuck is salties?
Speaker 3: No, no, no oh, this is a credit card.
Speaker 5: We're going to get our fortunes told and we're going to live by the fortune.
Speaker 6: Whoa, whoa?
Speaker 2: I do you want happiness? Whatever? There is a thing, thank God you award beneath the star.
Speaker 5: Whoa whoa?
Speaker 2: John isn't gonna afford so.
Speaker 3: No nor addresses.
Speaker 2: On the way it.
Speaker 4: Restarting, it says, no, nottwork like talk to me, and then and then it went white.
Speaker 3: I mean it went uh green again?
Speaker 2: I want to pop a bubble?
Speaker 12: Oh where is that?
Speaker 11: Oh damn, we almost got it.
Speaker 3: Bros.
Speaker 2: Christian, where's the hustle? You gotta move those legs.
Speaker 5: I feel like people don't have enough ways to die anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 13: And the coasters. What's what's this guy was like he was an engineer and an artist, but he designed a roller coaster that had like a bunch of spins like a that's like a what's the word?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like all the g forces kill you.
Speaker 13: But it was supposed to be like a what's the word for kind?
Speaker 11: Like a M?
Speaker 2: A pleasant?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, like a M beneficial, A nice, great, amazing, amazing, No like graceful?
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know with grace.
Speaker 13: No, No, like it's it's kind is become empathetic?
Speaker 2: No kind?
Speaker 3: Like what is the word mindful?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: A good? A good? Death?
Speaker 3: Are you? We're gonna use the tools we have in our hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these are like those should they should help a lot. Are gonna build a sand castle with our nail.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do that, all right.
Speaker 2: I have these nails, right, I plunge it into the sand.
Speaker 5: They feel like little Gerbils that are like going in all different directions into the sand because like they each like even the minor trajectory changes among the fingers makes it sound.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's nice.
Speaker 9: It's the team to feel in the sand against team John one.
Speaker 12: Will come out of this in depth, Grandpa live?
Speaker 2: Will it be that?
Speaker 3: Will it be? Yes?
Speaker 2: Tune in today he plays a game of chicken with the ocean the back kitchen.
Speaker 3: The ocean will.
Speaker 2: Be not not being made of bitch.
Speaker 14: You and you you did the absolute motherfucking move life.
Speaker 2: God would hurt.
Speaker 3: I would break all her nails off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where is the basketball?
Speaker 3: So I explained to text you the concept this morning. Yeah, you guys have to do twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: It's this animals out of your mind?
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's exactly where we're at over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, can see you too.
Speaker 3: There we go the no pokes, no pokes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, WHOA said? We need no pain?
Speaker 3: Dude, I don't where we go. Oh, we're just so raid of starting hurting ourselves.
Speaker 2: You too, literally no it it's.
Speaker 3: Wait back to.
Speaker 15: Him locked it locked his jock side.
Speaker 2: We're here. I played basketball, that's right.
Speaker 3: Game of horse and whoever has the full horse at.
Speaker 4: The end wins the horse horse.
Speaker 3: You what, say it again? Say it again, say it again? The game of horses. If you get a horse, then you're all right, Oh.
Speaker 2: Damn it. Okay, so now everyone has to do this age.
Speaker 6: Oh my golly, goobers.
Speaker 9: Oh no, outs, I gotta give horse.
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: Oh I just checked man yo over head second.
Speaker 16: No okay, Oh yeah, Oh my gosh, dude, man left.
Speaker 2: With no pressure.
Speaker 6: Boom, there we go, wow, boom bro boom.
Speaker 2: Going out with the double pay Actually did that make that? Go ahead?
Speaker 7: That's photography editing and not film.
Speaker 2: It's over. There's too much pressure.
Speaker 17: Shut up, come oba.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, there's a dog park.
Speaker 3: That's true. That is true.
Speaker 2: We don't have light for the dog park.
Speaker 3: We have enough light for the dog park.
Speaker 2: The dogs you want to three leggo dog is like it just a.
Speaker 3: Little cute, same as Champion.
Speaker 5: It's just a little cuter when it's just like I needs help, Like dogs are already like silly creatures and he needs more help because it has three legs.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 2: Also, how much you eat? This ground is pooped and how much that's something that I do. Someone can don't want to pick this up.
Speaker 3: I don't want to let my brain brain comprehend it.
Speaker 5: But washing around and those are brand new, those are blindingly bright.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh man, it was an interesting decision on my part.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, well, I guess you didn't know you're gonna get a dog bark on edible.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: The fourrange nails.
Speaker 5: I think all the dogs are homophobic, right, oh ship dude. Oh that's a good word. Hello, Hello, is this your dog? It's like mom, is it's a cute dog? Yes, we got dogs scratching nails.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, beautiful place to end our little nail adventure. There's dogs playing with cats, cats playing with squirrels.
Speaker 8: Beautiful thing.
Speaker 4: Sunrise, sunset a milky honey, A milk sunrise, I mean sunset.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don it's been a full it's funny for hours the sun is rising.
Speaker 3: I know it could actually if you're reversing your's rising.
Speaker 2: It's been a full four hours.
Speaker 3: It's traversing sunrise. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Anyway, so I'm not knowing whether it's a sunrise is a sunset.
Speaker 3: Mistaken I was thinking of the things but not saying right, Well.
Speaker 2: It's been a lovely day. It's hard.
Speaker 5: It's hard to just go about these days, just like opening things a little bit harder, like they make u Zan castles harder, basketball much harder. And understand why I know NBA players where these grabbing things is so like if I can find acorn or something like grabbing like acorn sized objects, is really satisfied like that I get. It's like it feels like I'm in a little like robot and I'm controlling these large robby hands.
Speaker 4: Like positive the nails, Yeah, I've got one both. They taught me how to fold the pizza and honestly much more efficient manner because you just fold it with the plate.
Speaker 2: Oh I never know that before you get that's pretty smart. Yeah, because you usually full going full the pizza. You just straight and you don't get anything on your hands.
Speaker 3: Yes, wow, that's hot.
Speaker 4: A lot of pretty great Oh yeah, negative, the negatives are repeating them. Homophobe yeah yeah, and the second the second guy who didn't give you a high five, like, I mean not dude, like he could have gone violent the first guy, so that was crazy.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, I think it's time to get these suckers off, parting them with them I'm sorry that.
Speaker 2: So now is the end of the day, the time where we take off these things that have come to knowing love. I dug in the sand. It might be sand or anything.
Speaker 15: You want to try along the.
Speaker 3: Question, great question. Not for a while, and they're gone, and they're here and they're gone.
Speaker 2: I do kind of miss them, Yeah, I kind of miss them.
Speaker 3: Squeezing my hand now is a wild Yeah.
Speaker 2: I felt like a.
Speaker 3: Part of you.
Speaker 5: But honestly they are still a part of us, because there's gunk still on these that is actually like, there's there's stuff still.
Speaker 2: But it's hard. It's very hard to get off. But thank you guys. No sponsors, it's not takes the longer peace of the car.