Speaker 1: Oh, what's that? Arsenal's top of the table. But historically we haven't been able to do anything with that. Now we can just ignore that little bit. I will sit in the joy of looking at the table and seeing that we are six points clear as of this recording. It's a beautiful thing. It's a very zen place to be supporting a club where you haven't had much to celebrate in a really long time. So I will hold on to the scraps. But welcome to Ain't It Footy, where we discuss match weeks nineteen and twenty. But first I will go around to get a summation of the past two weeks action, And because it's two weeks worth of action, I will extend the character limit to now using three to twenty words to describe how you felt about match weeks nineteen and twenty. I believe I started with Jamel last time, or go I start with Chris last time? So I will go with Chris Chris Martin three words to twenty words to describe the gotcha got six words? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Three sections of the words, first one Harrison Reeds, second one Calum McFarlane yeah, and the third one Stephen Ruiz, which is someone who Jammel knows, which is he's not a player.
Speaker 1: But this is the summer.
Speaker 2: You know, how you've watched a game is very important how you feel about it. Behind at a child's party on Saturday when the Arsenal Bournemouth game was on, I was recording the game and there's like ten kids and their sets of parents, and his dad is just ignoring his daughter on his phone. He's watching a game and he's and I'm xenophobic. So I'm like this, there's no way this yank is watching a game that anything doing.
Speaker 1: Like I'm enophobic. This guy is a terrible parent. He's Americans, man, what the fuck is wrong with either way?
Speaker 2: He said he was going to listen to the podcast, so I'm giving, of course, I'm not casting.
Speaker 1: I condone his parenting. Yeah, I'm not casting as versions mate.
Speaker 2: He's he goes to his daughter, we scored, and I go, what game are you watching? And he goes is Arsenal Bournemouth And I knew it was one all and I was like, I was. I was recording the game, and then I was like but now I can't. Now I don't just exist see someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So then there's a lovely photo of me and I just met this guy, Steve and and he knows Jamell Woodley from watching games and Lucky baldwins in Pasadena. And there's a photo of me and him just huddled around his phone while my son I just the screen time rules out the window. We're watching the game. That's Tacklon Rice, his best Kids part I've ever been to Anyway. That's my long answer.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Birthday, Dear dec her name is Britney. Everyone's shut up. Uh, what's an important game? Jamel Johnson Three to twenty words to describe your feelings over the past two weeks of action.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was prepared with two, but I'll extend it. Oh no, no, no, you can do it too. No no, no saying if.
Speaker 1: You eat it, it's there.
Speaker 3: I got a few more. Look, last one hired, first one fired. Welcome to American business. Okay, I know a lot of people listening aren't in the States. Here's how things go. When an American person runs your company, you will most likely get fired for no reason, and the person firing you has no idea what the fuck they're talking about, has never even been near the job You do No, their dad gave them a company, and now your ass is on the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, yep. Welcome to America, fors exactly welcome, You're welcome.
Speaker 3: This is this is what.
Speaker 1: Miles fires us both from this podcast. No no, no, no, no no. I wouldn't do that on the air. I'd find a way to really milk let pleasure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I want to get fired by Miles, I'll just say stuff like this. I'll just be like, you know, apparently I'm a co host of this, but I got hired as as the man running this podcast.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm gonna say. What I'm gonna say, Yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's all I'm gonna say. That's how it's fired. I mean, I wish I'm not a coach. I think manager been the worst eight hours. It's been the worst forty eight hours. And it's not a lot. I don't I don't say anything.
Speaker 2: But there's people in this podcast and White Night names ruining my life.
Speaker 1: As I thought I.
Speaker 2: Was running the pocost whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know. There's some Wilcox guys giving me fucking pointers. Now, who the fuck?
Speaker 2: Who the fuck are you?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's see. For me, it's happy fucking holidays because while we got to fucking excel and take the full points that we needed, our fucking rivals dropped okay at every possible turn, and that was a thing of absolute beauty. Not to mention that as lifelong or at least for me in half of my life long Arsenal supporter watching United and Chelsea sack their managers, just being like, dah, we fucked this up. At the same time, I'm like, yeah, baby, continue to slip up. I love to see it. I love to see it. But anyway, a pretty eventful week, and I think we do have to start with Man United because that was the latest news we got, which was as of Monday morning. Yeah, as of Monday morning. We find out that Ruben Amerm has gotten the proverbial sack. We're in the literals. I mean, he's yeah, he got fire. He lost his fucking job.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: This comes off the back of a draw against Wolves. Uh, and then another against United. Shout out Brendan Aronson, fucking uncle Sam out. There was just a pure hustle, pure hustle gold.
Speaker 2: The most Brendan Aronson goal you could do, which is run really hard.
Speaker 1: So hard, dude, Just try so hard, dude. It is one of those things they say, like in like basketball, when like a white guy is like out hustling a black player, like, oh, all hustle this kid. This kid's got hard because time oder aid in heaven. How in heaven did you get out hustled like that? Bro? Part of me is looking at you. I'm like, I know why you don't play for us anymore?
Speaker 3: You know what I.
Speaker 1: Meant Aaronson God squad.
Speaker 2: You know most Americans of that persuasion of big, big fans of Jesus Christ, I'll save you.
Speaker 4: So did he feel did he conflict Heaven? He immediately drops to his knees. Forgive me God, Yeah, forgive me. I did not mean to violate Heaven like that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know he was Brazilian. Like no, he's he's actually sad Aboth's different.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, so yeah, the match whatever, It's not as important as Reuben ammeron getting sacked. The photos we saw of him this morning on Monday. As we record this, my man couldn't look less bothered. He's like, good, yeah, I got my three year payout, baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was smiling in a way that I thought he just got the real Madrid gig or some shit before inevitably having that fall apart, because that's also a curse job unless you're like one of three people. But yeah, this is pretty pretty monumental. Now I'm curious, like with the goings on behind this. Apparently the club made the decision before the draw with Leads on Sunday. That's no true a meeting between Amerim and Jason Wilcox, the director of football. This is according to probably what source the club is telling the Guard. It said Wilcox had intended the meaning to be a positive look at the evolution of the team, but when the system was raised to Amram's go to the fourth information, the Portuguese coach quote blew up. According to sources, another one of y'all asking me about three at the back or fourth there back? What the fuck is this? And apparently after that it was the felt that the relationship was no longer sustainable. Chris, your thoughts what happened here? One hundred percent?
Speaker 2: Like I believe, I believe he's been an awful He's been.
Speaker 1: So bad, right, but yeah, the very thing is a rival fan and by.
Speaker 2: The way, I feel like somebody needs to say on this podcast, because I do feel like we are with the most biased podcast that does there's a whole league. But I was thinking, like in the mainstream media, they're all biased. We've got Neville is the most progate, but there's never there's not enough arsenal fans trying to give general Premier League and football updates.
Speaker 1: You just lean into anyway, So we're leaning into it.
Speaker 2: So when I someone like Amarim a Man United screwing up, it's just funny, right, Yeah, but he's been so his record is so bad, but he's worst, right, funny and sort of being like, I'm just being He's one of those guys. I'm just being honest, man, I'm just being honest. Yeah, like you are being honest, you're being a dick and you're like not good. But the way they fired him was because he just and I've Morescue has done the same and they've realized no one ever quits, right, No one quits because you lose the payout if you quit. No manager will ever quit. But the way of doing it is you just say some slightly shady stuff. You basically like shit on your boss. Yeah, in a sort of sneaky way, that's really obvious, and then they just fired him for that.
Speaker 1: Rather than the results.
Speaker 2: But the crazy thing, the four to three, the three four three thing, is like they hide him knowing he only ever plays that.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: No elite coach and no one has ever been elite in the last twenty years playing through the back.
Speaker 1: So ha, yeah, yeah yeah, Jamel, do you are you celebrating this? Do you shed a tear for United? Because Ineos the ownership company, just can't fucking figure out how to run a football club.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for any Os, man. I'm lighting the candle for the boys and an Eos. You know, I love Anyos.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite any else products?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man, somewhat. Those Manila folders they use, they put a lot. They probably put a lot of good documents in there. Man.
Speaker 1: You know, I like nice. I like nice. That one team they got in friends oh nice?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they nice?
Speaker 2: They nice?
Speaker 1: They nice?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is this American ownership? Was I wrong to assume that? If this is Jim Jim Rackliffe, he's very britchish. He doesn't live that for tax reasons, so yeah, the same deference. He's smart, he smart he's smart about it.
Speaker 3: I feel happy for Ameron. Listen, he took the job and this this is something that has happened to me in America. You take a job and when you're in the interview, you kind of get the feeling and like, dog, I don't think they know what they hired me for, right right, right, I don't even think they know like I write comedy jokes. You know what I'm saying. I don't even know. I don't know if they even know, but I'm gonna let this play out.
Speaker 1: Did you read this?
Speaker 3: Check? Yeah? Right yeah? Comedy writer Jamel Johnson. I walk into the interview. They're like, hey, we're looking for like some like long form uh, we basically want to bring back Bones. We're looking for like Bones type procedural writing, but less jokes. Don't even you know how Bones have a joke every now and again. Yeah, cut a couple of those jokes out. We want this called Bone dry. Yeah. They're like, okay, yes, I can absolutely do that. I remember every episode of Bones and then I leave the office and I'm like shit.
Speaker 1: I would say this is more like a different version where Ineos knows that you can't write Bones and they still hire you, and they're like, how come you ain't writing bones And they're like, what the I played three at the back, bro, I've never done anything different, like nobody told you. And then they they so they're basically they're saying, like, Okay, you figure it out with Eric ten hogs squad, which is not built for that system at all. So you're gonna get the worst version of room and amrooms three four three possible. And then they didn't back him in any of the transfer windows really.
Speaker 3: And then he still was top six, and then he still was on the top half of the table. There's teams putting up if more money, like the same amount, if not more, that are behind them in the stands. I don't understand why not let it play out?
Speaker 1: I think, do you guys think, like, so we're going they hide him? He plays through? Do are we like giving him too much credit?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: So a lot of these we think these guys at the top of their game and stuff his girls possible.
Speaker 1: Girls so hot.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm giving him all his credit. Got to be wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But he was like very he's on his manager, you know, and you're not really paying attention to something in the Zigus. I'd never heard of him until like Sport England doing well and then Arsenal was going to play them, and then he left and then he stopped them. Well you got to consider an Amarin is good and then people are just saying Amerm. It's like when someone just becomes attractive, you know what I mean right here about this Tobias Funke, Yeah, yeah, and you're like, oh, and then you don't even really have an opinion yourself. I just want that thing that everyone says is awesome. And then I'm pretty sure they did that. And but to be fair to him, he's been done nothing but slag off the club and how bad the team is. The whole time he's been at He's done nothing, but he's just been like, yeah, we're not really good. Everything's been like, what the fuck do you want me to do with this ship? Yeah, he's like maybe he goes, sorry, we'll be lucky if we win anything in the next twelve years. But he couldn't be more honest about how big a shambles is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think maybe they fell in love with that. They're like, oh, he's sassy, the way he fucking clocked my outfit. On the first date and like, no, he's just out of his mind.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know what I forgot that he got his rep off of Arsenal welcome to the Bias corner. They beat us and Saliba got hurt mid game. Yeah, as I recall, Yeah, and that was his whole march that one Champions League and they beat They beat Man City for one just before he moved across and uh and uh Victor scored at Patrick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one his one goal solo goal was impressive and then the penalty. It was anyway, it was ill to say. I think everyone ended up Okay, I think it's just yeah, now, good luck picking up the pieces because now Darren Fletcher, I believe, is taking over in an interim position. So come the man cometh the club. May he gets May.
Speaker 2: There's nothing funny to me again as an outside when these Fergie acolytes just they just I saw a clip. You see all the like man new tacticos online and they're losing their mind. The guy can't even describe like good. He goes what happened with under eighteen? He goes, just told them man nyways just just like run, you know, just attacked with speed and you can see these tacticos going that can't be his tactics, attacked with speed that can't be his tactics. But you know that's those players like Rio. Then none of them are, None of them understood. They were just like what okay, just get shout out and just try my best, all right.
Speaker 1: That's why like whenever Roy Keane speaks, I'm like, I get so annoyed. Like he has very interesting insight, but there are times when I'm going back to the very famous clip of Tim Cahill defending Mickel Arteta after we united in twenty twenty and Roy Keane being like these guys fucking suck. What the fuck is this? And Tim k Hill's like, dude, look at what he's trying to do. He's going somewhere with this, and Roy Kean's like, I don't know. Now, you're saying there's the next Bayern Munich. He's like, I'm not fucking saying that at all.
Speaker 2: There's no there's no passion, there's no yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I get it. You love the shit on Arsenal and baby it's all good, baby, It's all love, Roy, It's all love. But yeah, I do see people do the Fletcher thing like, he understands the club. He understands He's got his two sons in the squad. What's the rules? How i'd feel weird about that?
Speaker 3: Oh? Are they?
Speaker 2: They're the twin sons. Were on the bench the other day. They were on the bench you have for the first team?
Speaker 3: Are they?
Speaker 1: That'd be so funny. They're a midfield pivot duo. He's got the Fletcher for this. No, I don't know. I'm just I'm just picturing peak coaches kids. They're like, yeah, man, everybody says a lot, how this mid midfield is weak as hell? Wait till you see my boys out there. Okay they're okay, one gives you have one, So gives you one. Pepa you call exactly and their little sister that's Spinderella. Okay, that's a salt pepper reference for the washed older people. Next one, Jamel's cringing to the point I think almost broke his day. Oh boy, said Spinderella. Let's car you on to another funny sacking. Yeah. So Chelsea they had an interesting run. They drew Bournemouth to too. I believe at the end of the match we didn't even see Enzo Maresca we got Willy Caballero coming out and he gave the post match apparently. I think the excuse was he was healing under the weather aka a rage quitting in real time. Yeah yeah yeah, Sam, fuck is sick Brian coming in today? Man fuck that they gonna fire me anyway. That's very that's the energy they had. So then after that result he got the sack. And also because we'll get to Man City, Man City also dropped points against Sunderland. God bless God blessed the God bless granted dropa bro. Thank you for holding the line there. Thank you. So yeah, Enzo Maresca gets the sack, and I know we were just joking like he might get sacked before the next recording. He was in fact sacked before the next recording. Again, Liam rossenr Is on the way in from the other club owned by Chelsea Strasbourg and France.
Speaker 2: Uh, he's a company. How's he going to pass that interview? Do you think?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the interview is, hey, man, you will to do whatever the fuck we say, Yes, you got the job. Man. Don't get any ideas because it sounds like it's a similar thing with Maresca sacking, right, like he got a string of results, felt like, look, bro, I'm delivering. Stop fucking micro managing everything. I fucking do Am I a manager? Or do I just pick an eleven based on the players that the sporting director's pick because it's not philosophically this goes against my own fucking way of playing. But yeah, similar, similar situation, similar setup in like rigid sort of. I think this is becoming more popular. It's like we got the sporting directors who know what the fuck's going on, and you just managed the fucking team. Okay, mm hmmmm hmm.
Speaker 3: This is definitely some American guys behind this one, right, Todd Bowley. Yeah, because this feels like working at a game stop. This feels like I I was the manager of the new game stop. Everybody was coming in buying use games. Every time we did buy two use games, get one free. It was a fucking hit. We had them ships flying off the shelves, and the fucking the head of corporate just keeps fucking crawling up my ass. He's like, you can't, I'm doing what you want. What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm making the line go up. I mean that's the thing with Chelsea, right, The whole model is backwards, and that since clear Lake took over with Todd Bowley and the other dude who's a sporting director. What's his bali bali? Yeah, yeah, that bedotic bali that they're just like, yeah, you know how they do in the NFL. They signed these dude these long ass much like what the fuck? Like, you know, those first couple of contracts, you're like, you sign them to a seven year deal, like and all the all the football fans were like, what the fuck is this? Well, who gives somebody a seven year deal? This is absolutely unheard of. Like, well, with the amortization, you can kind of get around all that. But their whole sort of model is basically built on buy young talent, flip it for a profit, and glory is secondary, you know, And it seems like that's what the fans feel too, is like you're just more interested in the profit, Like the owners are more interested in the profitability of a club like Chelsea rather than delivering trophy.
Speaker 2: I feel like they have enjoyment if they just paw took in episodes of storage hunters, you know what I mean. Like I feel that they get their kicks from just finding stuff and selling it.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, that's the king. Right.
Speaker 2: You could just imagine tell bony neck bottle open up one of them.
Speaker 1: Oh is that go playing stuff? This is the first Batman comic. Yeah, they should have been Yeah, another guy. They should have been on. American Pickers I believe was the name of the show. So who they are? American Pickers were looking for a deal. There we should the American Pickers aren't good at managing the team of the Kickers here it seems yeah, there we go. I will say this though, shout out to more black managers. Liam were senior. I see you, he was.
Speaker 2: Gonna say that stuff. Yeah when was the was a loss on Chrish maybe?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I wonder yeah, yeah, yeah, still so wild that is taken. Where are the premier leagues black managers? Please tell me because you have two black men on America? Are I laughed so hard? I'm like they do that?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Crazy? Well, because everybody's going into media, like Michael Richards can't be bothered, he's hanging out.
Speaker 1: He'd be I don't think he'd be a good manager.
Speaker 2: Though Liam is supposed to. He is supposed to be good. But it's funny that you know, just like little things. It's such a like it's the same as like comedy and like acting. Really like just certain things can count against you. The fact he was glasses, he's already getting called a pee teacher before he's taken the job. That's not a that's not a good starting point, right, just to be called a pee teacher.
Speaker 1: No one wants to have that, I guess, no, no, you know what he counts. Oh yeah, we're claiming. I've seen that here.
Speaker 3: Looks like the least like a pee teacher of all time. On the side. Now he looks like he teaches fucking philosophy.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, yeah, yeah yeah, or a pe teacher. And he's just like, man, do whatever y'all want. Man, Yeah, he looks.
Speaker 2: Like you find him in a cave at the end of a role playing video game.
Speaker 1: Yeah for you. He's such a grizzled visage, as they would say. But then seeing him in like a full like training suit, it's like, okay, well there he is Lim Rassini. The glasses.
Speaker 3: Do we think they're real?
Speaker 1: Or are they just? Are they? Do you think they're not prescription? Just to be like I understand, No, no, no, he knows No, No, he's he has messed up eyes, bad eyes. That's a very American thing. As I called him, somebody sick dude, you got to call him. But in America, I call that apology glasses. Oh and you you gotta go and make up for some ship. Yeah, black men do this all the time. Chris Brain's famously rocky eyeglasses and being like, you know, because his raind was like, you wouldn't hit a man with glasses, would you? Kind of like, I'm a man with glasses. No, it happens in court. You see this in court a lot. Magically, somebody has his myopic, his near sighted. I guess these are apology glass. I think that's a I feel like it to me. I think it's a uniquely American thing.
Speaker 2: What if he just messes up and he has to apologize. Does he put on the second paraglasses? He might have to if he's an American to say everyone's coming in pasage?
Speaker 1: How bad? I want to slip up lenses like an outfield, flip up lenses. How bad?
Speaker 2: As for this being his in his first press conferences, manager he sits down before he takes a question, He pulls the glasses of treads on him and goes caught your sucking.
Speaker 1: He just carries on and everyone's like, what the hell, guys. Everyone's like, yeah, they're like, oh boy, Chelsea is in fucking trouble.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: You know who would do that, guys, guys. Ye, he's no do your research, guys. He's doing the Willy He's doing the Willy Walker. Roll up the twenty vision guys. Yeah, he got the cane, he got the chane. Do you know who's blind all of you?
Speaker 1: I needed you know whose guys, guys, Michael Oliver, guys, the referee guys. A disgrace, guys, disgrace. So yeah, that's where they're at. The supporters right now at Chelsea are pissed rightfully because, like, at least with you know, the Oligarch Bramovich o g in charge. He was like, bro, get me these motherfucking titles. I don't give a fuck. But now with the American just profit machine and control, They're like, what the fuck, bro, We're not even winning anymore. This is you guys have just completely captured us for your own financial game.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's what they do. They're gonna love it. They're gonna love it. When Chelsea has a kick one for cancer night. Oh hell yeah, that's very American when they when they dropped the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean true goal. At least with us answer the Kronkey's got the wild pyrotechnics locked in, nobody's technics like we are you know what I mean, big claims. But and you know Boldi's trying to do that at Chelsea too. I mean most places are now, but so right now the supporters are planning a protest before the match against Bretford Brentford on Saturday. They're saying Chelsea supporters are encouraged to come together in unity for a peaceful protest on the model and strategy in particular Bedotic Bali and CFC sporting directors. Uh, there's a subetter record spending, a youth led recruitment strategy that has failed to raise standards. Squad instability, unbalanced, inexperienced, ever changing squads with managers left to carry RUSS responsibility. Next one failed strategy quantity prioritized over quality, an aid of raising value to sell on for a profit. Absolutely, Chelsea is not a richer Brighton or red Bull. Oh I get that. Managerial chaos. Underwhelming appointments chosen to fit the quote internal structure and project, the same structure that has failed Grandpot or Mauricio Pacheccino and now ends on Maresco. Yeah, at least they know.
Speaker 2: That's a broad, broad sort of charge sheet they've got. It's quite very British. So like underwear, underwhelming performances is so. Yeah, remember with the Kronkies, spend some fucking money your money. Yeah, it was much simpler protest. This is like, you guys are spending too much money in a bad way.
Speaker 3: That's not good.
Speaker 1: Just terrible return on investment, a terrible return on it.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked they didn't show a little love of the Cole Palmer in there, Like, hey, at least I got Cole Palmer, right, Yeah, they got that. He nothing for But is he doing well?
Speaker 1: Is he doing well? Because he's not. Because also they took the thing with their strategy.
Speaker 2: I would be annoyed of those they got rid of Nicholas Jackson, who actually runs forward and makes through balls possible for him. But yeah, we should I feel like we should be remiss of us not give a shout out to the greatest new coach in the Premier League.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Callum of Fallen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey man, big boys putting on for the big boys.
Speaker 1: Oh y'all didn't know. You didn't know about Oh come on cal Worthing redheads, we love them.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I thought they were going to lose four Nill I was.
Speaker 1: I think we were texting before I said Holland, Holland hat trick loading. I was like, no, there there got to be a mess. And I think this was it played right into it because I think city got pretty complacent because they're like, bro, what the fuck are they about to do? They're a mess?
Speaker 2: And even Rynders' celebration was a bit like this is so easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was hit them hit an.
Speaker 2: Unusual I've never I don't think I hit the most inside of the post that some I didn't go in shot ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just on mathematically, like the only way you can hit the post and it not go in. He found that mathematical angle. Yeah, it was. I mean, look, you had to to Johnny. That's somebody needs the name their kid to Johnny out here in the United States. That's a good name on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonnactually changed my son's name to Johnny. Gray scored in the forty second minute, nice little just keeping it patient of the box, rolled the ball over a couple of times, boom, left foot ripped it into the roof of the net near post. Pretty lovely finish. Yeah, really really nice goal. Uh and then it was a fucking scrap for the rest of the match and it got down. Then finally, Enzo Fernandez in the ninetieth minute plus four, somehow just fucking gets at it, is able to get his foot in there after a Mala Gusta cross, and at that point I was the biggest somehow Enzo Fernandez man that existed on the on the plane.
Speaker 3: You know why that played out like that? The first half was the club's fault, and then the second half was the players, like, dude, we can't. We can't go out like no hose Man. We lived like bitches right now and the Chelsea's gonna fuck up our fucking We ain't gonna get no no love at the club after this. We got to get this right.
Speaker 2: Well, eural sif agatt Alla. McFarland's famous for his halftime team talks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of half time team talks defeats against Guardiola, Yeah, famous.
Speaker 2: For them, But yeah, no, that was you gotta you gotta put them away. But City, you've got a consistent thing of not playing well in the second half of games. They have got Rodery back that does look like a big difference making for them.
Speaker 1: But definitely in the Sunderland match, and he's going to.
Speaker 3: Need some time. Yeah. Yeah, they kind of run out of gas around eighty minutes because it is the thing.
Speaker 1: Now somebody's having injury problems because Guardiall fractured his fucking tibia in that match, No damn, and then Ruben Diaz went off with a muscular injury. As of this recording, not sure what exactly happened. They're still assessing it, but it wasn't like, yeah, he'll be all right. They're like, we're still trying to figure out how fucked we are. So, I mean, that's that's a huge blow for City because that's their Saliba and you know, Gabrielle pairing, like they that's without that and you got Ake and uh, what's the homeboys name from Dagistan? Oh Kushanov? Is it kusan Off?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. They like you look at those goals, You're like, damn, I wonder if they score with their back four intact, or at least of their two center backs still on the field. It was funny.
Speaker 2: It was funny thoughcause I was I think I told you guys before, but the Sunlander obviously has been a bad to results for City Sunland away and I was like, I know they're missing players AFC, but I was like, that was a tough game up there, and I was reading on Twitter some man citys just going like these these Sutherland players are playing like their lives.
Speaker 1: What's what's wrong with these guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the people were used City fans used to teams just rolling over for them, but they didn't do that anymore because the Premier League was stronger, be because they realized City of unrule. But these guys, I think they were just like, guys, what are you? What are you even playing for? It's is insane, playing exactly Europe dog they are.
Speaker 3: They came out dressed like Rangers, they fucking and they were bowling. Bro, they might make Top four.
Speaker 1: This is fun. It's just funny to just see like that attitude. Chris is definitely like you come you come up to like a pick up game, Orcas and something. It's like, all right, bro, why are you playing all hard as ship? And it's like what because I'm.
Speaker 3: I literally have a friend like this, yeah yea, yeah who asked the question why y'all playing?
Speaker 1: Why y'all playing?
Speaker 3: Yah? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm not trying to play that hard, but also like, don't embarrass me, and I will. I would use the attack of you are playing too hard. Actually in the context of.
Speaker 2: It, it's funny when that like suddenly is such a scene where you just play is diving in front of the ball and just like it must be like, well, just chill out, mate, it doesn't matter that much. You're not gonna But they don't want to lose a game. They've not lost a single game that stadium in line.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's something again to like this idea of how city players or just how teams react now has something to do with like the early Arteta days when we were having like peak park the bus accusations and being like they're not even fucking playing and they're just sort of like, yeah, motherfucker, because we can't lose like we were like we had we're doing that out of necessity, Like this is how this is working. This was how we were stabilizing the ship to at least not drop points. It wasn't attractive a lot of the time, but it was effective. Then we again to encounter the same thing where people are like, don't let them fucking play like fucking We're not. We're not going to play our game. We're going to make sure they can't play fucking their game. And I think that's kind of the balance that like managers have to realize too. It's like, if they're not going to come toll to toll with us, then how do we pick the lock of their idea of how they shut us down.
Speaker 2: I did think the interesting being with Sudden was that I thought they actually the first half they had a lot of charge. They were going for like there was a lot of op and then I think, is the game once you hit like seventy minutes sixty seventy, they're like, all right, that's just well drilled. Regius Libria, Regius LeBris.
Speaker 1: How do you say, I think it's Librie because Libri, Yeah, he's just clearly a very good manager.
Speaker 2: He just he gets them his the nose, gets the distances right, and they had they like want to die for this little French guy. Yeah, and they were happy. They got a good low block, got a good mid block.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was just funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that that but that result you could maybe if you're City, you're like, all right, we lose that one. It's not ideal, but four points and it's a hard place to go home. Homes did Elsey though, who are in disarray? That's that's the result. See Guardiola afterwards, he did like the end of a movie like someone died screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he loves those, he loves those big reactions.
Speaker 3: First off, I thought that the Sunderland game was at the Eddy. I thought that's why they I thought that's why Sunderland had blue one. But more importantly, talk about some goddamn bias sky Sports. After Sunderland gets a point off of City, everybody's like, hey, you know, that's just a tough day at the office. Hey, sometimes it just goes that way. Sunderland was playing so hard. I'm like, fuck, that's how every time we drop points. It looked the fucking commentators are on our ass. They're about to blow it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the interesting thing about the emphasis on like how Arsenal plays. It's like, oh so now, y'all think y'all good, then never lose. You just make the ship out of every team, and it's like, what the fuck it?
Speaker 2: It's it very much comes down to as soon as Arsenal win the league, which I do believe they will and it might be this season, is then people change their narrative because it's like their bottlers, the bottles, then they're going to crack city here with champions.
Speaker 1: Well, now I see it like if we if we were able to win the league this year, it's next season where they're going to be absolutely frothing at the mouth at any any sign of a wobble and like they're absolute mess looking and they can't do Like all of that anger about us winning the league is going to manifest into just over and hours. I mean it's always like that whatever, But it's.
Speaker 2: Crazy though that amount of hate, like the media bias against Arsenal when you know City who have one hundred and fifteen charges or one hundred and thirteen last time I checked, that are still ongoing like it is with like I think, like fans, like no fans outside of city fans even can sit count Man city like league when no one cares. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it is weirdly counts it. But like Arsenal winning the league I think would be good for the league.
Speaker 1: And is it's like when Liverpool won in twenty twenty. Yeah, you know, like it's good. It's like and people Liverpool or what you know.
Speaker 2: I have I think narrow club to do things the right way as much as they count and stuff, and so it should be like celebrated. But anyway, we'll see, just win it and then then deal with that afterwards.
Speaker 3: And one last thing, I hope my guy ed at Lucky Baldwin's went back to the bar to watch City draw against Chelsea. I had to watch half of Arsenal Bournemouth with a guy and his dog. He walks in, he's like a casual man City fan. He walks in and he's like, oh, the City game's not on and I'm like, no, it's Arsenal. It's fifty of us in here, what do you mean yeah? And then he sits down with his dog and he's like, oh, so you so you're like Arsenal huh And I'm like, who's your team? He's like, oh, yeah, yeah City. I've been watching him for a little bit. I like that they win all the time. And then like after we scored, after Ducklan scores the first go ahead, he goes to high five me, and I did high five him, but I left because I wanted to punch him in the face. So shout out to that guy, ed because you don't even like it wasn't your fault.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's probably that guy who I sent the picture of the text thread. Who is that man? City fans like American City fan here. I just got my first kit and it's it was E Vincent Company Jersey but spelled c O M P A N Y, And I was like, yeah, yeah, for real.
Speaker 2: It's literally the that dog is a service dog because he's he's he needs he needs help. Guys, that dog is that dog is helping a man that doesn't understand spool.
Speaker 1: But that's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: But I'm now gonna go now that I've become friends with Steven Ruiz, who's just that I like to say the full name. I like to shouts people I really like, and this this man him made him nothing better than when you meet a random fan of your team and you swamp numbers and we're texting each other.
Speaker 1: Now like we've known for years.
Speaker 3: Literally, me and Ed is the exact fucking opposite. He also took a ship on my neighborhood. He's like, where you live, I'm like the island party. He's like, Oh, it's kind of crazy over there.
Speaker 1: This is something there that is some peak Pasadena ass motherfucker, that's some local Pasadena behavior. Bro, you live in Pasadena. He's like, yeah, for how long since they ended redlining or before because they didn't get rid of that shit till the seventies. Okay, Anyway, one thing about the Chelsea thing was similar that, like, apparently there's also just a ton of like load management directives being handed down from rescues, like, bro, I gotta play the fucking guys when they're don't tell me. I can only get this much of time to da da da da. Because I think that's when Cole Palmer was subbed off in that Bourne Myth match and everyone was like, what the fuck why are you subbing him off?
Speaker 2: And was like we would text the phrase is funny when you never a phrase and then you suddenly hear all the time. And I don't think I've ever heard a phrase more than load matters managed three weeks and we were we were joking. It does also sound like a fun it's a fun innuendo.
Speaker 1: It's a good way of it's a good way to describe gooning, I think, because I'd prefer that, you know, calling it load management manage. All right, let's take a quick break and we'll cast our gaze at the top of the table right after this and we're back. Man, Well, hats off to City and United Chelsea. Did you did your part for making this festive period very festive for me? Here? You fucking bums. Yeah yeah, hold that ship. But man, we had two big games too. We had the Villa Mass that was definitely like a lot of anks coming into that one of like this is this is a statement match, this is your last l you were handed. Can you turn it around? Because some of the wins haven't been super convincing, And by god, we did it. For one, we went up four nil and I was like, I was fucking floating. Okay, we got Gaby Maga yash okay coming down the second half flying Zubit Mendy with a I guess who's your favorite goal there? Every goal was was tasty for a different reason. Like the map, the Gabrielle goal was great because you got to see Amy Martinez just be all flappy and ship throw the ball down on the Gabriel's thigh and then go in zubit Mendy just like I'm not expecting that run from him. Trossard beautiful, Trossard finish and Jesus, just Jesus, baby, you're back. You're back to me and me. But yeah, well, what was your what was your favorite? Just just like in bask in the wonder of that that.
Speaker 3: Victory, they're all it's like, it's like kids, bro, because the first one it was a little sloppy, but it's also like your first kid, like, hey, we ain't know what the fuck we was doing. Yeah we came back, kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And that was like it was sentimental to with big it.
Speaker 3: Was important he's coming back. But then the rest of them are like, I mean, the second one is like Arsenal football, come on, man, ticky and goddamn top bro.
Speaker 2: Odi god, and that recovers the bull perfect ways to pass and he's in the central zone, which he gets accused of not being in enough.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that was that was picture book.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that one and the and the Jesus goal, both both kind of I think it's debtically the best, but I will I'll be very honest and slightly vulnerable here.
Speaker 1: I was watching the game at home alone and I think we were because you weren't.
Speaker 2: Miles was watching it delayed somehow, so I was delayed hour after thread.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're like we're texting in our first half and it's a very tense first half and Memory's memory. People are actually like they like bossed it, but it was they did pretty well for us twenty minutes aston Villa and then I think there was when what's his face went down? And then Artists is very good when there's a big break in the game. This is what you guys are doing, and so he shifts around. I think Marino was getting run past too much. We missed Rice. But then halftime something at the post halftime, like, I mean, Callum at Farlane's talking about but Arteta says something brilliant and whatever.
Speaker 1: So they come out. But the Gabriel goal.
Speaker 2: Just that morning, I got some quite weird health news about my dad.
Speaker 1: But it's going to be okay, okay.
Speaker 2: My way of processing that was sat like everything's fine and then I was on my own and then Gabrielill's schooled and I celebrate and I just started crying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just let this be the reason. It's the goal weeks out, give me a reason. So yeah, that's that's my story of the goals.
Speaker 1: That's they gotta do. That's man. I was blamed. I was blaming Kobe's death for like five years.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I was like, man's fucking Kobe. Man, just random shit, make me cry. It was I wasn't in touch with my emotions. But yeah, this was Gabby's nineteenth Premier League goal for Arsenal, most by any defender. Uh well, and he's getting close because he also scored against Bourne. Myth he is now, I believe, two goals away from matching Lauren Koshellney's record in terms of scoring as a scoring defender for US. Anyway, that was a great win. It felt like the kind of win we absolutely needed to sort of sort of shake off the narratives that were really coming out in the media and also ship. I was even getting nervous too. They were like, what's going on, No, they're sucking up because I I've seen this too many times, and yeah, I was panicking a little bit, But can we feel like narrative, can we just revisionism and we still know what will happen?
Speaker 2: Like everyone's kind of again arsenal, Can we not those are that those games would have lost last season?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, so there that we're.
Speaker 2: Actually winning them and and and this time of year everyone, you see what happens city, they're dropping points. It should be scoring more goals like that. The day city in Sunlan Drew, there was like four games and three nil nils and one one all. No one's scoring ons.
Speaker 3: Quite with it.
Speaker 1: People had too much turkey that drunk.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on. It's the tired, the whole thing. Load management they've been they've been.
Speaker 1: Probably managing your loads. Man, you've gotta got to manage your load, guys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, loads, that's yeah, loads in the Triotlin Yeah.
Speaker 1: Clin you're not managing loads.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so that narrative is if you look at those rolls, a lot of those games you drew Drew a lost points of last season, but yeah we still won every game, but it felt tense and worse, but still our defense.
Speaker 1: Generally pretty good.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, and then that transitions to the Boemouth game again was a bit tighter than you'd want, but if you look at the XG generally, Arsenal have been pretty consistently good apart from the Wolves game since then.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, yeah, this match Bournemouth two, Arsenal three again away to Bourne myth. It's been that, it's been. We've had highs and lows there. Okay, last year it was a low Saliba's first season. What a high when we were doing do Do Do Do Do Do Do for eight straight minutes. If you can watch that match again, go back because it was Actually I hold that match very dear to my heart because it felt like that's when things were starting to change in a way that I didn't realize that were like, dude, I think we're good. I think we're fucking I think we're good this year.
Speaker 3: I think is there something about the Arsenal fans down south that they're like, they go where stra crazy? Because they were also singing extra loud at the beginning of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean traveling is a good stag do town. I've been on a stag Do. You got a lot of a lot of titty bars. Bachelor bachelor party, as it's known in American.
Speaker 3: On turned up. I see, yeah, okay, going back.
Speaker 1: Is born with like a coastal English Vegas or Nashville.
Speaker 2: Actually the Vegas Vegas of the North is Blackpool traditionally, but oh yeah, they've got a board if he's got and stuff and it's but Blackpool is like it's like Reno, Like if Reno went to.
Speaker 1: Something, Reno went bad. Yeah, okay, it's like poor man's Reno. So then you go.
Speaker 2: Bournemouth isn't quite in the Vegas mold, but it is a very popular destination.
Speaker 1: That's sort of thing and quite a fight, is it.
Speaker 2: But because it's on the coast. It's on the coast. Yeah, so you know when something about British people seeing the sea even though it's surrounded by rocks and stones instead of sand, makes us kept excited.
Speaker 1: I remember when it was a Brighton the first time, I was like, the fuck is it is a big Like I guess I'll be skimming stones. I'm like, what what are all these colorful shacks over here? They're like that's where people store their beat stuff. I'm like, and they come out here. Okay, okay, I fuck with it. I fuck with Brighton and whole Okay, that's my whole thing.
Speaker 2: And by that I mean jay Z which is the Brison but three two, yeah that come Rice?
Speaker 1: Can we just talk about yes and then someone's not coming.
Speaker 2: I'm a huge I didn't realize I love seeing a player kiss the camera. I don't know what it is. Yes, I want more kissing of the camera lens.
Speaker 1: I was doing, Yeah, I was doing load management. When I say, I say, you're gonna do it? Because you kind of in my it's weird every type a player kisses the camera. I go, are they gonna do it? I don't know why. I think maybe because i've I'm like, I work with cameras a lot back in the day, and it was like a DP shit. I'm just like, but don't you don't kiss the lens bro now when somebody haven't cleaned that. But yeah, that's a very stupid turn to have when it's your star player score. It shouldn't be a yellow card. Shouldn't be yellow card.
Speaker 2: Fool now, and now the knee slide is a yellow card, right, you've seen that?
Speaker 3: That was that was a fake, that was it was real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, why would that be? Just send him some AI ship.
Speaker 3: I felt was sending them. Yeah, I've been I've been texting you from number do you know?
Speaker 1: Do you know how I feel like? I feel like Ed and his dog?
Speaker 2: He so would believe that that pie.
Speaker 3: He's telling people that right now. Fucking man.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, something about kissing the camera and then I I some of the next day did it? He started sort of the trend. I come up who scored a goal on some on Sunday? After his goal? But anyway, kissing the camera beautiful finishes. Gabrielle makes an error and, as often makes up for the era.
Speaker 3: Yeah that all immedia.
Speaker 1: Oh fucking killed me. Man, that passed. I'm not gonna lie. I threw my phone at the wall. Dang speaking speaking about men dealing with their emotions through sports.
Speaker 3: How's the wall?
Speaker 1: Everything's fine, I do it. I'm old enough. I go, I'm not going to give it the business right now.
Speaker 3: But he just you flung it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, fuck out of here and hit the wall and I was like, part of me was like, you're not that tough. But yeah, that was really it felt Again I think because as a you know, as a fan who's dying to win the league, and right now, feeling things, feeling on a knife edge. That one gave me such PTSD flashbacks to just self inflicted losses.
Speaker 3: Doing.
Speaker 1: Thank god that was remedied within six minutes, because then I was able to enjoy the match.
Speaker 3: Mada k hey mad Wa k came back ready to play.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: His his his build up for the for the Gabrielle go was really good. He weirdly like a few minutes before that, done loads of your stuff and then just the worst even sacks, Like it's odd, they're not they're even I don't know, they're just whacking the ball, not really like taking care of it.
Speaker 1: When they're like the rice finishes.
Speaker 2: I was like, if everyone can just stroke it in like that, so many more goals because but matter like.
Speaker 1: Trossary sort of strikes the ball similarly, he's like, let me get contact on this thing clean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me just like corres or caress of the ball. But it was It's kind of crazy. I feel like it and other fans can leave comments on the right in but I think other fans must look at the arsenal scoading and we didn't start sack of Trossard or Jesus, we brought on Jesus sacks cross.
Speaker 1: That was just a nuts.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy, just change in front three so pretty deep, and then three one up. Me and Stephen Ruiz are going crazy. My kid's getting strangled in a ball pit and I'm not even paying attention. It's three to one. And then and then we're chatting about Arsenal so much, and then we don't we missed the creepy junior goal. She was again? This guy we I feel like every week and schools a banger.
Speaker 1: This dude. Yeah, and he's coming off the bench most of the time too. It looks like, so you know what, Hey, maybe you need to come home too. You know, we'd love to have you.
Speaker 2: This is I feel like, you know, his dad's going to be an intense dad. If anyone who gives us son the same name as them with a junior, yes, yes that's Jr. You got you got to do everything I did, including right now.
Speaker 1: Ah but yeah, good victory six points clear. I'm loving it looking at the question.
Speaker 2: Can I ask a question? Do you think so they were? That meant Arsenal seven points clear of city and sorry asketon Villa fans. If you are listening, I think you're doing very well, but you're not going to win the league. And I would bet all the money in my bank acount on that you're not. We've also seen what emory emory if you've got even if you've got close, if you were winning the league. Yeah, he would get really panicked and that is going to start building up in the corner of his mouth.
Speaker 1: The corner.
Speaker 2: But do you think the seven points have been at because City have been putting a bit pressure on Arsenal last couple of weeks as Going first, do you think that because they saw the City players after they drew the game, they were all on the floor like Arsenal players were after the Villa and everyone was saying Arsenal players a week or whatever. But what do you think do you think that affects the players? Do they care City?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: You mean like affects us? Do you know?
Speaker 2: Do you think the City players like they seemed very devastated after the Chelsea draw and they knew they knew like that point gap difference? Going second, I think I think I think in the second off they tightened up. I mean they also go injuries and stuff, which doesn't help. But yeah, I think the nerves got him maybe a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's I think it's different in the sense of like how many of these players have won it.
Speaker 3: It's what Holland and uh Silva.
Speaker 1: I mean, they have a decent amount of the team ak. I mean like a lot of the cores there, you know, you know, good amount voting like they have.
Speaker 2: Who sneakily is the duties player in the league by the way, Yeah he's just so filthy, but he gets.
Speaker 1: Him and Bruno look like their cousins. They have the same Portuguese face. Like, I'm like, are y'all y'all from the same town?
Speaker 3: Huh okay, So I got I got one question for you guys about this game. Did either of you guys clock that Arteta had Soccer sitting next to as on the bench. It's mad madiks finally getting a turn to get off the bench, And it felt very much like Arteta went to Soccer and said, hey, go talk to you man, go be with him, coach, just pat him on the back a little bit right now.
Speaker 1: Read them Hey, can y'all read the Bible or something?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, fat them skirts with him because I'm not going to let him play till like inter I'm not gonna let him play till.
Speaker 1: Till Woldsmith pull. Yeah, And I told I told him what you know what it was when he signed up, right, you know, I told him, I said, bro, just it ain't you just it was way hard to get in, but we could you ease you?
Speaker 3: And it's it's the pressure. Like they they're starting to ask him in the pregame, they're like, hey, you're gonna play as man. We were worried about that World Cup, you know what I'm saying. And our title was kind of like, hey man, he hasn't messed the most football he played in his whole life.
Speaker 1: It's arsenal baby, fuck a World Cup? Fuck you talking about? Yeah, I don't know. I mean that that is a little I get it too, because especially if the performance in the North London Darby, You're like, damn right, but Martin Odegar, how the fuck Martin Odagard out of it? If he's playing so well, that's not he's and that's.
Speaker 3: The seniority right there. People been thinking. I mean, I know, as he made some defensive mistakes, but oder Guard also has senorin He was named the captain of this whole project.
Speaker 1: Order guard is playing out of his mind. He's playing fantastic, it's just not he's playing off the.
Speaker 2: Defensively, so he's he's gonna go those are the standards, guys.
Speaker 1: But no, as it will definitely get his chance. But the thing about City is, I just think it's a different kind of race for them because it's it's kind of frustrating their situation, and it's like other seasons where they're just flying off rip and they're just like, come catch his baby. Like they've had a lot of starts and stops, and I think that's probably contributing to this feeling of how like delicate their relationship is to it. I'm still fucking frightened out of my mind because I still that's still the same manager and there's a lot of the same players there that I think there that are going to be able to get the thing over the line.
Speaker 2: Potentially the host divorce change man.
Speaker 3: He probably doesn't even yell anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just writes down on a piece of paper his thoughts and he folds up and he slips it. He just slips it in the top of the player and he.
Speaker 1: Said read that later. Oh man. But yeah, I think we're flying high. One thing is really interesting is like we have zero players in the top ten for goals scored this season, which is fine. People point to that is like, is this sustainable to be able to score goals from nearly every position on the field except for goalkeeper? I think yeah, I mean like I would love the idea that we had like a main focal point for goals, Like that's always a nice thing to have in pursuing a title. But again, this isn't an impossible thing. Like pre Holland City was a team like that where they didn't like they were spreading goals out across the entire team. Maurinho's first title with Chelsea was a very similar thing. So I don't know, I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, we go to Mamdami Mamdommi effects and the goals spread it spread it. Come on, now, we want one one billionaire goal scorer, piece of exactly free pre goals, free buses.
Speaker 3: Declins Declin's first brace of the year, if not first ever, Yeah, the Premier year. And so after he scored the second one, I said, cool, don't I don't ever want to see you do a throw in again. Don't throw away nothing man, the cartoon ass throws.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we need somebody to come, like they have to get an American to come help them.
Speaker 3: Michael Vick. You said it before the show Man, Michael Vick. If you he was a throwing specialist, he could do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But what what they're going to worry about the dog wins? Yeah, you keep dog, Yeah, keep win out of here like when when's when's winning a lot of different events.
Speaker 1: Now, guys, aren't there Rugby throwings like that are kind of like that that are overhead, Like, yeah, you get a rugby coach, did your did you a rugby guy? You don't have to bring one of our freaks over. Y'all know how to throw ball. But yeah, we got harts about to come back in. It's slowly, I do think just by the way, I think someone has to kick on just to you. So like remember when asked in the league in two thousand and two and Freddie Umberg scored a goal in every game for like eight games.
Speaker 2: Trost has a bit of that about him. But I think Soka I predict he's playing well, got an assist in this game. His goals and system haven't been super high. Second off the season. I have a prediction. He also came back from pretty bad injury and got another little hamshring surgery, Yeah, Hamshire surgery, and then he had another hamstring tweak in the season.
Speaker 1: I think second off the season.
Speaker 2: The tables set for him to Uh, he's had some load management and now he's time. It's a feast and I think he needs to be getting ten goals.
Speaker 1: Got some load management and it's time to bust.
Speaker 3: Now, come on, man, let that time go bro, It's time for that. Either that or mister jeans, mister big jeans jeans, Hey jeans jeans, Come on, big jeans.
Speaker 1: We miss you elsewhere around the league.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: There's the Fulham to Liverpool too. That was a fucking that was something. Just the late drama. I thought my boy Cody Gakpo wrapped up the three points like Santa on the record.
Speaker 3: If I'm wrong, Uh huh. Every one of Cody's goals goes down like this, Yeah, the lead and then it's not immediately is that? Remember him?
Speaker 1: Did you see him at the end of the match. He looked like he just got back from Vietnam.
Speaker 2: Well, do you know what I do? You know what I thought was funny about that. He gets the goal, he thinks he's won it. He takes his top off, give.
Speaker 1: Me a yellow. I've won the game.
Speaker 2: And then you find out you've not won the game, and you got a yellow for just drawing. No, no, no, no, you get fined for that as well. I think, fine to reach yellow. That's five grand he lost, probably, yeah.
Speaker 1: Fine for for a yellow card. This ship this look at look at gag Ball just rubbing his face. He said, God, damn, how'd I do that? Ship? Because like seven times your dog is about to cry? He said, Oh god damn, that's man.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he's fine, he doesn't get fined. All right, he'll be all right, He'll be all right, he'll be How funny was that though, because again watching it, it was like I was again having to do some ChEls and watch some of the game.
Speaker 1: Had it off his scores.
Speaker 2: I think I have to miss some of it, and then I go, I turn my phone on for the last four minutes and I was just watching it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you'd be a fool to give Harrison read such space. Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're all we're all huge fans of Harrison reed. We all know so much about this player who were every PM figure? And I was thinking, my name is Chris Martin, right, so I have two first names as names, and people say, don't trust a guy with two first names.
Speaker 1: Harrison read two last names. Yeah, please trust that's a liar. No, that's a liar. Guy. That's even worse of a liar because you looked at a list of last names and you chose two of those and you said I'm gonna go with those. You know what names were? You can read it sounds it is a.
Speaker 3: Great name to work at the CIA if Yeah, Harrison Reid has definitely been working behind the scenes overthrowing governments for some time.
Speaker 2: Or it sounds like a piece of like kitchen where like where'd you get that blender?
Speaker 1: What type of blended?
Speaker 3: Harrison?
Speaker 1: Girl, it's a good blender.
Speaker 2: But that's strike was Oh yeah, yeah, like I texted by Liverpool friend guy, I mean, this is what happens.
Speaker 1: Didn't give Harrison read that much special inage of the books.
Speaker 2: But that's a one in that's a one in one hundred shot.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean no, we know we know what he's capable of. Like I said in the chat, I said, foolish to leave him in space like Sandra Bullok, like that to.
Speaker 3: Your goal of the last two weeks.
Speaker 1: Probably that was such a fuck just beautiful, beautiful shot. Kiss the kiss the bar as well, which yeah, you love that because it's like violent when it clangs in off the bars, like fuck you throwing this ship in there? The fuck you want to do about it? This may be too old a reference for some listeners, but Harrison Reid maybe the new Neil Mellor. And I bring that up because Neil Mellor was a like a youth player at Liverpool who famously scored a dagger match winner against a two thousand and four like season right after the Invincibles Arsenal squad, which aren't that great but we're still doing all right, and then instantly became a nobody. I was like, I'll never forget Neil Mellor because he won that game and I was so fucked up over that lost at the time, I was like, the fuck is going on?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: We used to be invincible. Man, his motherfucking he scorns ship like it's nothing, and then check's notes. I don't know where he went. Harrison Reid could be.
Speaker 2: There too, but that's I love that I almost love them. All those players are like, he hadn't scored in three years, I think, and he's on the bench, and I think the Fulham fans are but like, he's a player that you like.
Speaker 1: Is he supposed to hes kind of a.
Speaker 2: Squad player, But that guy that's going to be the highlight of his Yeah, if I was him every every weekend, I'd be sure I'd be showing that to my wife just every night.
Speaker 1: Yeah member that yeah, look, yeah, we know, we know he scored. There's someone who scores that all that after the No, really, I have to go to the doctor. If you remember the fucking last gasp equalizer against Liverpool. I think the doctor is going to diagnose me with a healthy dose of fucking ha man. I mean, there's such a long list of those players who like do that one thing and then you forget, Like I remember like Facundo Poalistrie from like Man United.
Speaker 3: I was, honestly, you got me thinking all these guys is like, who's the men in black.
Speaker 2: Who scored against Aston Villa? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, Oh man high Marie. I'm thinking of Marita is that his name?
Speaker 1: Oh god? Because of m M scored against I'm sure he's.
Speaker 3: Going Villa or some You're not from Pat Maria.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking to I'm not talking about friend Marita.
Speaker 3: His name.
Speaker 1: It's gonna Federico Makada. That's what it was.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: We go people, big fans, e PL fans, premier this name would been shouting at me for being a more one forgetting the name.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I think that's a good pull. I think you know we did for Kundo Polistry. You know we're not even United fans, you know what I mean. I just did Neil Mellor. Okay, check the fucking technique, bro, I just invoke Neil Mellor's name out of area in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Neil law is also the same he was in the Ladies season a Jack Ryan.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How do you think Liverpool are feeling? They've got to play Arsenal on Thursday? Big game for them. It's how do they look they?
Speaker 3: I'm they still?
Speaker 1: I mean but a second goal yeah yeah yeah, yeah that was odd too because it was like offside that was then on side. Same as Harry Wilson. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll.
Speaker 3: Do it too for Florian. Yeah, he scored in nineteen week nineteen too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I I'll never count Liverpool out in a match, especially one where like it did not really go the way we needed last time. So I'll give them respect absolutely. But in talking to my Liverpool supporting friends, they are they're very dejected. They're like, oh my god, Like, what's what's Slot doing? Like I don't know. I mean like I can see us winning comfortably. I can see us peeking one out too. You just don't know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I feel like I feel like we have a lot of weapons that's this year you can't underestimate. But it feels like it could be one of those ones where like they something annoying Eppenson or Arsenal just to give him a bit of Villa justice a bite, no right, if Arteta has us salivating like the cartoons and training, you know what I mean, looking at the fucking old tape and being like, remember they laughed at us or playing anfield sound effects at training.
Speaker 1: He will they because they lost it.
Speaker 2: He's pretty good at his his like vengeance game, revenge record, his revenge record.
Speaker 1: He is full.
Speaker 2: Liam Neeson, you've got my daughter, Yeah, he probably he probably does kidnap every players daughter before the game discout that.
Speaker 1: Or he'd be calling up the opposition managers like he calls Arnie Slide, he goes, you have kidden up my daughter and I'm going to kill you. And he's like, what the fuck, bro, no time, Like, no, no, you're kidnapped. He's like, I don't have you don't have a daughter. Man, what the fuck is this? I'm going to destroy you. Just kidnap my daughter. And they're like, this guy's lost it.
Speaker 2: He high is a professional kidnapper to kidnap every players daughter, then places them in every Liverpool players cinema room in their house. And then the game he shows all the players that's your daughter, that's your daughter. You want to you want to say that anyway? You know what if you win, I make a call. Yeah, everyone's released.
Speaker 1: You sound like a Russian bad guy rushing at that point. At that point eastern the accident. Okay, So when he's got the glasses, he's like, guys, you thought I was from Spain. Guys, I'm from Katerinburg And you're like, what the fuck? He never played for Spain and like, true, it's true. He's always been suspicious, always been suspicious about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He always wanted to play for England. Okay, so full yeah, I mean, you know, long made the Harry Wilson streak continue because I'm enjoying watching him. That was while though he put it away against the old team and he was like, yeah, bro, it was a lovely another, lovely finish, lovely Fulham goals just yeah those Clint Nickel, wasn't that like far posts, like at the top of the box basically yeah, yeah, yeah, I just hit it clean, you know, propably like five a side, finished across the hit the water bottle, thank you very much. Boom Yeah, love that and then elsewhere Villa Obviously we talked about their last US, but they came back one three to one against Nottingham Forest.
Speaker 2: Lovely, lovely stripe by Oley Watkins first go Yeah, there was another banger.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. And John McGinn huh that first goal that celebration.
Speaker 3: What something is going on with John mcgehan. Is he African?
Speaker 1: It felt very aft concoded, the weird crap wall. How could you look at John McGinn and go, is he African? But why has he acted like that? That's not that's not a white guy moved to score and go low crap.
Speaker 2: You know, do you know what John McGain here's my theory, right, you know I mentioned staggers in Bournema Thirdie, which he is the guy who you could see he can't. He thinks his celebrations are the funniest. He's the guy on Saturday and he's cracked a bearro he's drinking a bear at nine am and you're there's no way you're enjoying that, John, and he's like, yeah, that's the What is that?
Speaker 1: The official Villa channel called it. It was a stomp thing. It looked like he was about to hit some kind of West African dance dog. He looked. Because I think why I was giving Afkhan is because I don't know who joined him in the celebration. It's when you do when you got some group choreography, you're like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Once somebody else does it with you, that's African.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who is okay? So mcgainn and who's teaming up with.
Speaker 3: Him is another white guy.
Speaker 1: Future brother in law Maddie and Cash Maddie Cash, there you are, baby, Yeah, he would jimmel.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like j got some load. Manage you better, you better practice your stomp celebration.
Speaker 2: What the fuck, bro, It's slightly better than his cheapid glasses celebration for a second.
Speaker 3: For sure, that is true. The stupid glasses was whatever. Man, I'm honestly frustrated that I still can't do stupid glasses.
Speaker 1: It's it's like a real actually have the pretty You have to like warm your arms up to getting.
Speaker 3: You You're gonna strain your wrist like that. Man, you.
Speaker 1: Strained my wrist. You have to finish it, you know how. Sorry we called gooning my bad. Uh oh yeah, yes, straight up.
Speaker 2: Now, John McGinn, you can tell if you are in the canteen he's he's pulled more than one person's pair of Traxi bottoms down for a bit bound to He's that he's that energy, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he's. John McGinn is one of those players like this. I think for all sports fans can recognize this. He's just like the second you see him on an opposition team, like, I fucking hate this guy, but he's I think he's one of those players who if he played on your team, he's like, man, I don't know if I fucking want this guy either, like like Ron ar Test is a good example. This is how I feel like Ron Artest and those players like you hated playing against in the NBA, and then he came to the Lakers. I go, I love this absolute ship House Surrey nonsense coming out of this guy with McGinn. I just there's something I think, because also he's had a lot of laughs at my expense as an arsenal supporter that I'm just like.
Speaker 3: Teress he's he's an arsenal killer. But the thing we don't have to play them fucking nuts anymore.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah baby, uh Marian Rodgers come home, you know, so we could really just just do it to you a little bit worse. And by that, I'm talking about the little supporters. West Ham nil Wolves three. That's another one just to talk about. It's first winner of the season for Wolves. Yeah that but taste minnaked.
Speaker 3: He was electric.
Speaker 1: At one point I was like, what the fuck is it all? They were?
Speaker 5: They?
Speaker 3: Are they better?
Speaker 1: Or were they just playing west Ham? That's the question we go to.
Speaker 3: Nobody can tell whenever you play west Ham, nobody knows which it can again, chicken or the egg. Yeah, but since Wolves put in three with us, maybe not necessarily against us. Right, they've been kind of getting into form.
Speaker 1: Yeah you ever played faif and you go, I am so good in your some some some amateur mo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it. That's what playing west Ham is for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I fucking know. I should have known the defenders were even pressing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jared Bone is the only one doing anything. But yeah, I mean that's not good for Nun, is it.
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I mean he he has he has this look after every match they lose, like where he's like, did they sack me yet? No? Oh? All right yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm the manager of this football club.
Speaker 2: I think he should just do what the other you've seen Morescue's laid the groundwork, Amrim's done the same. Say something a bit cryptic about the board and collect your P forty five thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Right right right.
Speaker 3: I find it interesting that he hasn't already. Kind of makes me think, no, no, doesn't want to be at home. Hmmm, that's true.
Speaker 2: Actually, so I just read as a P forty five is I think what you get when you get fired in the UK.
Speaker 1: It's like a tax, you guys, that's a probably gun in America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you get you get handed a beer. It's called a bud ice. That's what you get handed when you get fired in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a handful of bullets. Yeah yeah, and do with them what you want. America plays it well. We should give Wolves a shout out, because they must have. If you're a Wolves fan, you know that's what is it? Eighteen games win and they finally so lout. I mean they got their draw against United. That was that was like when they were slowly being like, huh m hmm, look at a building to this man, Okay, get us like that easily.
Speaker 1: And then they get this result.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and Robert was I'm not just saying this because he's a very handsome man, but they have been better. I mean, obviously we didn't play very well against him, but it was a tight game. And then they get the drawer and then they win, so that they seem to have slow Do you do you think there's any chance they could stay up? They're on six points, they are twelve points from safety currently.
Speaker 1: That would go with the craziest same job of all time, the craziest a scape job I've never I don't know I would because the.
Speaker 2: Team's playing well kind of outside there's there's there's like four five and not in Forest playing backs, there's like four.
Speaker 1: It's pretty Forest and Burnley Forest them and west Ham. Yeah yeah, they're it's currently on twelve, west Ham on fourteen, Forest on eighteen before can they run?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I guess so they could get Forest.
Speaker 1: I mean they play Everton next, so if they can, if they can somehow beat Everton and it's on, get to get to nine points and you know, place United next. Maybe they'll get that. Maybe United has that Fletcher bounce and does the business to Burnley.
Speaker 3: We don't know. With the exception of Forest, they're not catching Leeds Bournemouth. I think those teams are all safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but it's crazy because is it fifteenth to fourth place? There is only four points that separate them?
Speaker 3: I forgot that right?
Speaker 1: Or yeah, well fourth place is thirty four points and fifteenth is on twenty three points, so it's a love hang on.
Speaker 2: No, it's changed then, but it was something insane like that. There's pretty between sixteenth and tenth place, there's.
Speaker 3: Sixth less than ten. Yeah, between sixteenth and fifth it's less than ten.
Speaker 1: I got it wrong.
Speaker 2: So from four from fifth place, yeah, fifth place to fourteen as four points that's crazy. Yeah, yeah yeah, it's look, uh why not you know I'll invest in this uh this great escape from from Wolf, something else to cheer on in the yeah Wolves.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Well then it's that's so funny. Western Nouna's got a face forest in his next match.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh manh yeah.
Speaker 1: They're gonna beat us. He's like, just so you know, they're gonna beat us.
Speaker 3: Marynaca's got some stuff playing for him too, and it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Get weird and oh yeah, he's a sweat and he's like, yeah, actually, I don't think I can. I can make it today.
Speaker 3: Today, I can't. This is it.
Speaker 1: You're not doing a shift that. This isn't a shift that fucking asda bro. What the are you talking about? Your kid? Get forgot my kids having a party?
Speaker 3: Your kids?
Speaker 1: Your kids are thirty two? S bro?
Speaker 3: Hold on, your kid's got the same beard as you, man, ship bro.
Speaker 1: That matches today? Oh ship bro? Yeah, keep kidding me. That's today.
Speaker 3: My past appointment is today. I can't skip it.
Speaker 1: You're not my daughter this weekend. That's a good one. Possible appointments a good excuse on a Saturday. Hey listen one, I don't know, expdeted, what the fuck do you want me to do? And then elsewhere I guess this is the other thing going along with just sort of quickly no no's not performing well. Spurs also having a bit of a problem too. A lot of people are tired of the the Thomas Frank era already and the away fans. The fans are already booing. We've seen this evolution with Tottenham before. It's like, when the fans start doing that, bro, that's really when the clock starts stick. That's really when I think the pressure becomes to the point where they're going to do something and maybe get Thomas Frank out of there. They're posting memes about like being jealous of Chelsea and United for sacking their managers. It's kind of all over the place. I mean, they let Brandon Johnson go to Crystal Palace and then in the next match Caduce gets injured and the whole thing was like, we don't need Brandon Johnson, we got we got, we got Cadouos.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, hits it. That feels like a matter of when, right, So when when Joe. I mean he gets booed every he gets booed every week, this guy. Yeah, oh guy, I mean it does look as stodgy. I'm trying to think back to like when Arteta came in Arsenal and he did go defense first and just try and look, you know a lot of sad to say, so, yeah, you got I think it's not the worst way, but and he's had a lot of attackers out and I actually just it's weird because you know, as an arsh, I actually do like Thomas Flang. I think he's a good coach, but I don't think they're going to give him enough time because Tottenham have that sort of west Ham thing of they want to be entertained.
Speaker 1: They want it to be a certain way. Well for the amount that they charge for tickets, they have to. I get that argument too, because a lot of their supporters like, bro, do you know how much money it costs to go see Spurs and see this fucking dead wood out there? Bro? And this ain't even the HBO show.
Speaker 3: I had no idea they had gotten rid of their top three scores or their top scorer three years in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every like from the previous season so the cane ben Son and now Brennan Johnson, which Johnson.
Speaker 3: We did that one time with Obama ying and now oh they just keep.
Speaker 1: You know what the secret is, right, shoot yourself in the foot. No, that's not the lesson there. How the fuck did you get that? I mean, that's the other thing that I don't see the patients. I just don't know what club is ever going to be patient enough, Like I don't know if like we were just dead inside as a club that were like, I don't know, dude, just fuck can he do it a little bit better? But I think to have this character hit a charisman to it to like it like that, no one he has this. He's a good salesman and he can get people to buy in on a vision for the future and and also to just for his to his credit, at least we saw glimpses of it, even when we were having just all over the place results, like we would have these moments like oh shit, bro, if we can keep doing that ship, we might have something. Whereas for Spurs, I feel like people are like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I also think that's not discount even football fans, even straight male owners and fans people who are handsome give away more ship yeatoos and some man amarm I think any reason in pretty handsome started guy Tom Frank has cuts and said it before. And his eyes are so far into his head right now, you're gonna have to spelunk to get him.
Speaker 1: You just keep looking at his eyes, get further and.
Speaker 2: Further back, and when he gets out of that jump, finally his eyes will be behind his e is.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he'll probably recover and he's gonna look like a beautiful, beautiful back out. Yeah, the recovery, it's gonna beautiful, the ocular bounce back.
Speaker 3: His looking is like if you saw him walk into a strip club, security would like notify. Oh yeah, like people would, they would.
Speaker 1: They would stop you at the fucking door, as if you were wearing sweatpants or basketball shorts. Like it's no questions need to be asked, Like noah, bro, are you for real? Don't come in here looking like this? They know look what your eyes all sunk in your trapped on you again?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want to see you do that shit again.
Speaker 1: Bro, you gotta you got a rusty box cutter or some ship. Come on, man, what's the deal here, fucking play with me. And then finally, I just do want to talk about Everton to Brentford for it, because Igor Tiago is he's got fourteen fucking goals this season. He's five behind.
Speaker 3: Holland many yam lit yan elt yeah, yamut yeah, Aple big assists.
Speaker 1: A one two combo. Baby, you know you know they John Mount you know you in trouble Yo.
Speaker 3: He's so hot, he's hugging whoever after he scored.
Speaker 1: That was so funny when you said of him just hugging Betto Yeah, oh I missed that clip.
Speaker 3: Okay, So after the after the uh, after the second or third goal got cleared by VR, yeah, the third.
Speaker 1: One, he said, all right, bro, that's funny.
Speaker 2: Bet was like, get your fuck off me, Man Goods, that's a very funny celebration.
Speaker 1: Hug yeah, hey, we said it right to cut the fuck off.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: The one thing that I just doing some light research. Beto is Portuguese, so maybe he just understands Portuguese because Igor is Brazilian. I was like, did they come, are they homeboys or something? Maybe they did? Maybe they I don't know, but either way, brilliant bit of trolling from Igor to embrace your op as the goal is being counted.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't surprised if you play Champions League next season. He is serious player. What just the sidebar?
Speaker 1: One thing I wrote down. It made me laugh.
Speaker 2: I was watching the I only saw this on highlights, but the commentator said, Damn's damns God.
Speaker 1: He's in a pocket of space. He loves a pocket of space. It's funny. Who doesn't love a pocket.
Speaker 3: Yet of space? Especially when I'm doing a little load management.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me a hot pocket of space, baby. Like, yeah, every player, I'm sure loves a pocket of space. Yeah, no ship. That's why I just love that once I read it football cliches, because like whenever there's some football cliche, they just got to call it out, and that one saying they love the thing that objectively every player needs to be able to like operate well in like, oh he loves having it put on a plate for Yeah, he loves an open goal. Yeah I'm an open goal. Oh he loves the fifty to fifty Yeah. Well phrase.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear on the two goal commentaries of the and they thought were very similar. The the Chelsea goal, the Enzo goal, and the Gapbo goal. Both those crosses were so perfectly in the corridor of uncertainty. Both said the phrase corridor of uncertain one of my favorite footall phrases.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was to it. That's the frim Pong cross was so uncertain, So corridor was so in corridor, so certain right in the corridor, right course. I used to say, anyway, so any other any other business before we bid the listeners ad you I found Well.
Speaker 2: I was going to say that we when we text before that we could have There's so much stuff happened in the last week in football with just managers second and we could have spoken for three hours. But I feel like we covered the main the main issues. I mean, obviously shout to Stephen Stephen Ruiz, Stephen Stephen making that kid's party excellent for me.
Speaker 1: Shadow Casey the guard MC of the Gooners, brouh Kirk Graduations like your kid too. All right, I think if that's it, anybody got anything to plug should do?
Speaker 3: Go see my man added Lucky Balwins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, give oh you know where you gotta go once is have you seen silver Lake United? That place they opened up. There's a spot right there, Uh yeah, right across like in silver Lake by the Gelson's over there. It's like a little like a football it's called silver Lake Unite and it's like they're trying to be a football first kind of thing. So y'all, there's an Arsenal match and it ain't at COSM. We'll probably be there because I'm definitely gonna be at COSM for that. We'll be there too. Hey, y'all get your tickets. We'll be there because we like to watch on a gigantic screen to pretend we are in England when we are in Englewood. Chris, anything to plug No, No, I just think this club's great and people like you, you know, do the the likes and the whatever. That's two weeks in a row. You've done good housekeeping.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just like, please, you know, I mean because I think it does. I mean, I have no idea, but I seem it helps. I mean, like I said, I was expecting to be running this podcast and I'm just a co host and yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, trying to plug down this podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jason will be emailing you after this. We will see you next time. Ain't it footy check out? It's at Ain't it footy, for the socials and ship. We post sporadically. There will be more posts to come. We're just getting into the swing of things. Happy New Year. We'll see you next week. Peace