Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys Cast.
Speaker 2: Slice Reactions.
Speaker 3: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Brooklyn Boys Slice Time for episode three fifty eight and.
Speaker 2: Beyond, Hello David.
Speaker 4: No, and then some and then some I like, I like I waffle back and forth between the two.
Speaker 2: No, no waffles unless they're Belgium, and then some. All right, we'll do it. Then something now on it makes you happy. Welcome to Slice Time. He's scary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Welcome to Slice Time, the show about the show, Yeah exactly. It's our listener feedback about the episode they just listened to, or perhaps one or two before.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: And if you listen to the Eye Radio app, you get to clip, hit the microphone button, hit the button, leave us a talk back, let us know what.
Speaker 2: You're thinking to or to talk back or two or two. Five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's be clear right up front about this. We we can't have five six, seven, aunt a letive.
Speaker 2: We're done. We moved it on. No, No, we need to make it.
Speaker 4: We need to underscore this and highlight it and underline it and.
Speaker 2: We put it in bold. Got it, We got it? One or two? Okay, all right, right here we go.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, thank you for listening, this is this is this week's feedback.
Speaker 5: Hey Brooklyn Boys, Alex from Philly.
Speaker 6: That measuring machine AI story. Absolutely not. I would absolutely not let anything take pictures of me shipped down and naked, even if you ask them to delete it.
Speaker 7: You know they're.
Speaker 6: Saving that shit and there's some purb somewhere behind a computer monitoring that for all of eternity request or not hard No, all right, fair enough.
Speaker 2: That's in relation to to a sos ago when my friend Eric told us about the X ray machine. Basically yep, to measure him.
Speaker 5: We had this monkey leash that was a backpack for.
Speaker 8: My daughter that we would put on her when we were in the grocery store or Walmart or any a store that had carts that she didn't want to sit in on that, so we'd put that on her so she wouldn't run off. Mind you, she's like two or three, not however old that other kid was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm coming around on the leashes for kids, especially if they run around like crazy.
Speaker 2: I used to be really against it.
Speaker 4: By the way, I think we lost the talkback or he didn't tell us who he was, where he's from, Yeah, exactly, I don't know, all right, we got the message.
Speaker 2: We got it.
Speaker 9: Hey, guys, Benning from Brooklyn here, I just want a comment on the the coyote thing. It's actually public service to off the coyotes.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: This is like New York.
Speaker 9: They brought them many years ago to keep the deer population down, not realizing that the population of coyotes is going to explode, and.
Speaker 1: They destroy property.
Speaker 9: They eat animals on the farms, and they destroy farm property.
Speaker 1: So yet.
Speaker 9: Population control of the coyotes is important for the community too. It's not just the sport. That's why they pay them the townships to get rid of them.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's VP from NC.
Speaker 10: I'm not sure my last talk.
Speaker 11: Back like two or not, because I just got caught by my boss man.
Speaker 10: Leaving a talk bag. So yeah, I'm not in jubbling.
Speaker 12: And I think that I'm good at what I do.
Speaker 11: I got a little bit of leeway against motherfucker. I got a too express in cost and spirit man, uh twenty three.
Speaker 13: Obviously, I worked in a metal shop and I whaled, and I really love whaling.
Speaker 12: But I don't know if this is what I want to do forever.
Speaker 13: Man, And like I'm not yeah, listening listening to the Big Show for so long, since I was a kid and listening to the y'alls podcast radio.
Speaker 10: I mean, I'm in North Carolina.
Speaker 12: I'm pretty sure I could do a better job than Woody and Wilcox. No offense, but they're.
Speaker 10: More music than a Solow.
Speaker 12: You know, I loved to be something like the Big seven. I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 2: You know, you're right.
Speaker 4: You know in other parts of the country, d they're desperate for good radio. So you know, if you have a little personality and you could just kind of jump out in front of everything, maybe you stand a shot. Maybe it's time, maybe you think about a career change.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of personality. I like you. I think that you could definitely make it in radio.
Speaker 12: Yeah, DP from NC Brody, the guy that was fucking talking about you were wrong about the forty four nag and the three fifty seven or whatever. He was also kind of wrong. Just because the number goes down does not mean that a larger bullet, if that shape or twenty two would be way bigger than the forty five or forty four or forty And guess what it's not.
Speaker 5: It's the smallest round.
Speaker 14: So like you also got to look at with bullets, there's gay uh so yeah, like what I was saying, there's when it comes to pull there's gauges for shot guns. In that case it does get bigger as the number goes down.
Speaker 12: But there's also calibers and millimeters when it comes to bullet sizers.
Speaker 10: So those different barriers.
Speaker 12: I mean they they normally the bigger than number, the bigger the bullet.
Speaker 2: So that guy's wrong, right, See, I know nothing about it. This is not my world. I just was just listening. I was taking notes. You're the same, Yeah, Brooklyn, you boy wild all the way wrong about them everything.
Speaker 9: Uh has vivid memories of on theer two years old, even firmed by our parents.
Speaker 15: Now, I remember this like vivid memories of people of what they were wearing, what she was doing, being bathed in a mother's sink. So yeah, for the majority of people, i'd say probably for five years old. But there are people that remember things vividly before that, including my daughter. She has very vivid memories and I witness them. She's sixteen now, and vivid memories of when she was two three years old.
Speaker 4: So all right, Anyhow, some people can remember early on. I don't remember anything before the age of five, person, I remember my parents, my mom getting impregnated, So that's far back.
Speaker 16: I got.
Speaker 17: Oh my god, congradown three or fifty plus episodes on this podcast. What motherfucker you guys should have doubled this episode. It's scary, would out too much. It's garry when you take your kitchen on the pic. Sure this is not the picture, motherfucker. This is the podcast, man, So we don't care about you have vacation. You have no days off here, So give us more content, motherfucker. And whenever you go to Disney, take a picture with Goofy and me. Those are my cousin Julio and Saysta, Man, take a picture with them.
Speaker 2: Hey, you got it, your cousins, your family.
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 17: Rody wants some Joe ro Get money. We'll give us some Joe rog Get content. I mean, there's a lot of more famous, busier people that have a studio and they're.
Speaker 1: Committed to this.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You already have some ads and sponsors. Give it a studio and man, I don't know.
Speaker 17: Man, we need to get bigger.
Speaker 1: That would be awesome, but un show.
Speaker 17: Then Rody shut the fuck up, man, He Louis guys, Stay safe. Congratulation of three fifty plus episodes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, you want the Joe Rogan money. You got to do a Joe Rogan style podcast.
Speaker 2: You hear that. Yeah, we need to have a big studio.
Speaker 4: Maybe some couches, get some celebrities and some crackpots.
Speaker 2: We did, and we did a kneon sign behind us.
Speaker 4: We need people to come on say things that are so reactionary they make headlines.
Speaker 17: I don't with Sean on this talk about talking about Brody could not scary. I have a cousin that's an only child and he acts the same way as Brody. Whenever he's wrong, she just says I'm paying, I'm paying. But she's always right man, And he has the same edit to that Brody.
Speaker 2: It seems like twin Anecdotal eleven. You care to respond, Brody, I just did you? Okay?
Speaker 4: So you know two only children and you're like, oh, they have the same trade. It must because they're only children, or they just happen to have the same trait. There's plenty of people who as again have ady d and a very quick wit, who have siblings and do the same thing. It's not because I'm an only child. It's just the way my brain works. I can't help it. That's what makes the podcast successful. One way to hold out people take it's scary people under party control and mongering to build restaurant as Times Square Wednesday desympathy.
Speaker 2: From five, I'm not doing a commercial scaring.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: You know I don't have to play the jingle on that one because I don't have to do the jingle because they did it for me.
Speaker 2: Unless you did it. Did you do that? I did not leave that. Now did you leave your own commercial as to talk back?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 2: But I will be a.
Speaker 4: Let's I get a percentage of your peerings. I plug my appearance, all right, plug your butt two, let's go.
Speaker 2: Wy don't you join me? Why don't you come out for a drink next week?
Speaker 4: Am I getting paid next Wednesday? Come on next Wednesday, Margueritaville, Times Square, Oh, I'll consider you.
Speaker 2: Consider it. Do get we get to the Saturnay Life After Party. I may call you. I may call you the next time.
Speaker 19: Okay, Hey guys, Sean from Washington State, Holy cow?
Speaker 18: What was that?
Speaker 19: Twelve minutes twelve minutes of the Brooklyn Boys podcast in the Lifetime podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh our Disney World conversation.
Speaker 19: Glad you guys understand that you stole from Yeah, it's Slice, that's okay.
Speaker 4: Material, and which is also why we're trying to shut up now. We're trying to go fast because well, yeah you're still talking. Yeah exactly, We're moving on. This is Slice time talking, talking talking, It's not our time talking.
Speaker 19: Hey, I'm just razzing you guys.
Speaker 10: I don't mind hearing it. It was weird though, it did seemed like the Brooklyn Boy podcast.
Speaker 2: But anyway, great, so much.
Speaker 10: You guys crack me up.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, uh help it as we can help it. Yeah, we can't because we just it's unscripted, you know what I'm saying. All right, moving on, see going fast?
Speaker 20: Hi, Brooklyn Boys. Jen the groomer here from Pompano Beach. Brody, I am dying laughing over here. I never made that association before. Maybe I am a groomer because I was leashed up as a kid.
Speaker 2: That is so funny. You just made my day.
Speaker 21: Thanks so much.
Speaker 2: You made her think about it. You're welcome, so I said. Maybe because you were leashed up as a kid, you now deal with animals that are leased all day.
Speaker 10: Hi, this is Rachel from Jersey. I literally had to hop from Apple Podcasts to IR to let you guys know regarding the last lifetime that Disney adults are weird. They're weird. They're just weird.
Speaker 22: And I'm not talking about the ones that saved up and blah blah blah or yeah, some developmental disability.
Speaker 10: I'm talking about the ones that they go every single year. They like line up to get the new Disney mard. It's their whole entire personality. That's all they care about. They're like, oh, I'm getting hem, I'm getting hem. You're weird.
Speaker 23: That's why you're home, like you're you're.
Speaker 10: Like in love with something that's meant for children, like you're going with your Yeah. I get excited when I go with my kids, you know, but I'm not going every year and it's not about me like they make it about them. Their whole house is Disney.
Speaker 24: You know.
Speaker 10: It's sad. It's weird. Just how to put that in because I just hate Dizzy Don't so much.
Speaker 2: That woman is my spirit animal by the way. You know what, I'm sure we have Disney adults who are fans of ours and we should be kind to everyone. I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 4: If I had the time off, which I do, I get that, and the money, which I don't, I would go to Disney every year only because I love the rides. I could go on Expedition Everest and Space Mountain right almost every day. The rides are one of my favorite roller coasters of all time, and if I had a fanily lot, i'd be excited for my kids to go. But you know, and I love the the I know it's the rock and roller coaster. They're redoing it whatever the Aerosmith Rock and Roller Coaster becomes, you know, don't don't tweet me.
Speaker 2: Uh, I love that roller coaster. For the roller coasters, I'm with you. I would go.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, Brody, I'm that, but I would. I wouldn't go for like the food or just and I'm not a big fan of the Dole Whip. I can I can take it to leave you give me a turkey leg. I'll walk around with a turkey leg.
Speaker 19: Sean from Watson State, Hey, Liam from Ohio, Hey, dude, speak up, stay out.
Speaker 2: Of the wind.
Speaker 5: Reap your messages.
Speaker 2: Make sure you can hear them yourselves.
Speaker 19: We can't hear maybe every third word and all the wind and everything, and then you're so quiet.
Speaker 10: Speak up, buddy, you use your man boyce.
Speaker 2: All right, there's a lot of witches and satan stuff. You're okay with the.
Speaker 5: Hi mish from upstate.
Speaker 25: I just have to say, I'm literally laughing out loud by myself listening to Scary trying to remember the name of the Lion's made mushrooms.
Speaker 2: Clearly they eat doing their job, buddy, exactly. That is that's irony right there.
Speaker 26: Hey, what's up Brooklyn boys? That Eli from Wisconsin. But when Scary said that, it doesn't take much to impress people in a small town.
Speaker 1: I grew up in a.
Speaker 26: Town in south central Wisconsin had five thousand people in a total. We had a McDonald's, a few bars, but only one of them sold food. We had a pizzaih and it closed down.
Speaker 1: Damn right.
Speaker 26: We are also for the last slice time that we had about the coyotes and like not hunting them and stuff. Coyotes are just horrible animals. They're just like the bullies of like the animal world. They're just such cowards. When they're alone, the only attack things in a group usually sometimes they won't. But like they will just straight up kill your dog and leave it there. They don't care. They'll just leave it there. They won't even eat it or anything. They'll kill your dog and leave it in your fenced in area for no reason. I know many of people that have had plenty of animals die on their property, whether it be livestock or companion, whether it be a dog, a cat, a chicken, or whatever. They'll just kill them. Sometimes they'll eat them, sometimes they won't. I despise them. Maybe it's coming from a different place for me, but I despise them. And if I see them and they're messing around, they're not. I'm sorry, but they gotta go good. I can't stand them. They just can't stand them. I'm with you, Coyote.
Speaker 4: I'm team killed Coyotes, all right, All right about Coyote, Ugly, We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: It's the Boy Podcast, all right, Only two hundred more to go, Brodie. We got a lot of these. We're ripping through.
Speaker 12: Brooklyn Boys DP Flemency here, I got a full at Clatson's day Hurst Off, probably the gayest intro to Brooklyn Boys ever. On the last episode, Nothing against Gay people, but the Sexy Boys was a little fruity if you're asking me.
Speaker 10: But also the ukn't.
Speaker 12: Part there, trean scary, You're like seven years behind me and my boys were doing that in high school. I mean, not if like people were hurt, but like, yeah, DP back here again, no no, no whatever, background noise, all that good ship. But uh yeah, between between the UK part there and the ports pirates stealing the paint bomb packages sing.
Speaker 11: You're like seventy years behind dog. That was a huge YouTube channel when I was in high school. I mean, I'm twenty three now. It was like my early high school days. That shit was funny.
Speaker 10: I mean, I'm just I'm not talking said just picking on you. Scary catch up as you can do.
Speaker 4: The timeout, the paint bombs, the package exploding, porch pirate setting booby traps for porch pirates.
Speaker 11: Yep, And I guess the tradition now at this point to let y'all know that it's my third Well it's Thursday for y'all, but it's Friday for me, fuckers, So I'm going home and getting drunk tonight, not really probably not, I'm not a big drinker, but I'll have fibly play some video games or whatnot.
Speaker 10: Broue Football is DP from NZ whatever.
Speaker 12: Fuck getting scary?
Speaker 1: You gotu fashion those young folks.
Speaker 12: Dog, we're gonna be the ones taking when holding winkled and ship man, keep selling them with friends and we hit cash with this, that and the next. Dude, I'm feeling a little offended, scary, starting to hurt my feeling scary.
Speaker 2: Then you should send me a hunt all scary, You're mature. You're a mature guy for your age. You know we'll keep it that way.
Speaker 27: Hey b boys, Christy from Saddlebrook, long times lifetime listener and talkbacker. My talkback from episode three fifty seven did not make the cut, and I wanted you to know, Scary that you are no less a man for wearing earmusks. My husband a personal trainer, total man's man, loves his one eighties. Were's someoneever it's cold Gandhi was way off on this one. You keep wearing them, scared and Brody totally.
Speaker 5: On board with you, one hundred percent.
Speaker 10: That was Trucker's best parody.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah that was good stuff.
Speaker 27: Hey b boys, Christy again, I am a huge Disney lover and I love all the characters, and my favorite is Goofy and Tigger.
Speaker 10: And when I meet them, I get.
Speaker 27: Emotional, but I don't cry, but I do enjoy it, and I enjoy meeting all the characters. It's just fun.
Speaker 10: Brody is right, all right, Broddie is right. And also on the Brody notes, I would choose family and friends on every thank you watch pluribus.
Speaker 2: It's a great show, all right.
Speaker 21: At Brooklyn Boys, I'll not hear from Jersey Brodie.
Speaker 2: You're the guyfather of the wedding.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 24: The black suits make you look good hot, the're looking sixty old, go looking man who is a nursing home and Tinket is anyway man, you're the gut fart of the wedding.
Speaker 4: Good for you, all right, all I did look freaking good. These are not talking more about the wedding on the Brooklyn Boys and these are no good. And Scary had a white shirt and a red pin. All right, we'll talk about that on the Brooklyn Boys. Let's not get started on that now. But now these are coming in. These are coming in as the wedding was on, and we posted that picture of the two of us looking dapper.
Speaker 24: Hey b boys, tell that again I just realized I didn't mention why you're the gut out.
Speaker 1: Of the wedding.
Speaker 24: It's because you choose both of them. So anyway, enjoy your black suit on your sixties not sixty.
Speaker 1: What's up, boys, it's burned down in Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Would you say that?
Speaker 1: Brody?
Speaker 4: Hold on han, I did not introduce uh, Carler Marie and Anthony. I did hire Carlo Marie multiple times in her career, and as she she will talk about the budding. But she did credit me in a speech that she would not be married to Anthony if I had not hired her.
Speaker 2: But I did not introduce it Anthony. Anthony walked up and introduced himself.
Speaker 28: What's b boys, It's burn down in Atlanta. Listen to the latest episode three fifty eight. Brody man, you are the biggest causer of earworms. I just heard you reference red Door and Painted Black. Now I have to pause and listen to that damn Rolling Stone song. Keep it up, boys, appreciate y'all well, I.
Speaker 4: Know where he was going there for a minute. Painted Black is one of my favorite Rolling Stone songs.
Speaker 2: I love you, though you think you think Fern knows another guy named Fern and between them Hio.
Speaker 28: Boys fer and again listening three fifty eight, Scary's little ran about every man having a black suit. You know you should have a black suit. I don't disagree that a suit is probably something to have in your closet. But I also think that there's a time period in a lot of people's lives where you tend to be wearing suits more often, or your profession drives you to be wearing a suit. I felt that in my twenties and early thirties Fern again, So you know, in my twenties and thirties, I tended to be wearing more suits because I was going to a lot more events like weddings and stuff like that for my friends.
Speaker 10: Now I'm younger than you guys, but not much.
Speaker 28: I'm in healthcare and I wear scrubs every day, live in the Burbs. I'm a soccer dad, so I'm a shorts and tea shirts kind of guy all the time. So it's extremely rare that I wear a suit nowadays. So I'm kind of in Brody's category now if I had or go buy a new one, so I don't know that I'd take not too much off the gift, but I would take that into consideration of expenditures to go into a wedding, So I do kind of put it a little bit in that category similarities to go into a destination wedding.
Speaker 5: But that's my two cents, thank y'all.
Speaker 2: I'll take that two cents because pennies are scarce these days. Hey, gentlemen, Sean from Washington State. Hey, I'm a grown aff man. I don't have a suit.
Speaker 29: I don't know any of my.
Speaker 19: Friends that have a black really that they just bought or whatever. I mean, nobody wears suits, at least not where I'm from. In Washington State I've been. I've lived on the East side most of my life. I'm on the west side now. No, anyway, that's just chiming in from Washington State.
Speaker 2: I'm not a whole wardrobe wearing flannel. I'm not trying to wear in flannel.
Speaker 4: But when they get dressed up, if if they go somebody's really nice and impressed, then they wear black flannel. I'm just saying I find it odd. I mean again, I'm not again, look at me. I'm the most casual guy.
Speaker 26: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm in radio. I not I am. I don't I'm I'm just saying I even have a suit. I have a couple.
Speaker 9: Scary.
Speaker 2: You dress up, you have fancy clothes. But yeah, but you need I don't know. I just think you need one suit. Listen, listen.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize this, but producer Andrew from our Big show Little Secret, he you know, it's an all black event, all black everything. He walked outside. He walked outside on the way to the place, he realized his suit was navy blue. It wasn't black. He got dressed in the dark. He doesn't have a black suit. He freaked out. He went to Target, got a suit for like fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: On the way to the event. Nice.
Speaker 4: Crazy he wore that that and that was a beautiful looking suit. Fifty dollars. Yeah, well, I gotta talk. Were gonna talk about Jake how he ruined the Morning Show picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we'll do that, and then we'll get to that. We'll get to that book.
Speaker 30: Sofo ju, long time. On that episode, it's Slightetime, episode three fifty two. We're Scary is going off about ties. It says every sport how tis well the number one sport in the world and has and by far the players are paid the most in any.
Speaker 31: Other American player soccer soccer, and guess what I love betting on in soccer. I love betting on ties because because ties happened a lot, so scary ties do happen in sports still, and it happened in the number one sport in the world, So chill the fuck out.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't want soccer. That needs to be that needs to be a winner.
Speaker 1: Good morning, guys. Vinnie from Brooklyn.
Speaker 9: I'm listening to the podcast for the second time in two days because yesterday I was working and I couldn't leave any talkbacks anyway to get at it. I think the whole blackout thing at the wedding stupid as fuck. I know everybody does their own wedding. I wouldn't be going just for that reason, like, like, I don't know, stupid, like so pretentious is not stupid pretentious? But anyway, I wished him well. I like calling Marie and Anthony. I used to listen, but Brody has a grown ass man. You should have a black suit, and everybody should have a black suit. It's like every woman should have a little black dress. Every man should have a black suit. Anyway, moving on, even more importantly, the stupid fucking Disney adults.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus Christ, I'm gonna offend everybody. And I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 9: Half of my friends at Disney adults and I think they're fucking looney Tunes, no pun.
Speaker 1: In Disney, Disney it was.
Speaker 14: It's just.
Speaker 9: Although they scary, I agree with your one thousand percent grown ass adults going and crying over going to Disney is one thing. But going and crying over fucking meeting your your favorite character or whatever, Like you said, it's some kid in a fucking in a costume. It's not like you're meeting you know, Donold schwartzen Ag because you love the Terminator and I'm just using him because he's the first guy that popped into my head.
Speaker 1: It's not the scene, not the fucking scene. And even fucking creepier.
Speaker 9: When it's you know, like the girls that that aren't in a costume, like uh you, Cinderella and snow White and all those that that's even worse. I mean, you're a grown ass fucking adult. You shouldn't be doing that shit. Disney is fun for everybody, even to go there as just adults, I find a little strange, but I get it. I mean, there's a lot of shit to do. It's still an amusement park. But I have some friends that I have a few friends that go frequently, Like in the past two months, have gone three or four times, a couple times for like a two day trip, a couple times for a five day trip, like fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I know they have like season passes or the Disney fucking package or.
Speaker 9: Whatever the hell it is. It's still fucking a bit much. And I let her know every time she goes that she's a little fucking crazy. Anyhow, love you guys.
Speaker 2: Thanks man.
Speaker 4: Hey, So here's how I'll I'll say, have you ever gone somewhere and you saw something like the Eiffel Tower or the Leaning Tower of Pisa, or the Coliseum, or the Statue of Liberty or the Hollywood Sign and you got emotional? Like when I went to California. When I went to la for the first time ever, I was in my late forties. I think we went for Elvis's when he got his Walk of Fame star. I think that was the first time I had been in La ever. And when I saw the Hollywood Sign in the distance, I got emotional, sure, because for me, it was a lifetime of seeing it on television and movies, and I had finally made it to LA at an advanced year.
Speaker 2: You know, a long time. I wasn't like fifteen where I got to out go to LA We didn't have money as a kid to go travel like that. So you got emotional. It's no different.
Speaker 4: So it's no different for some people to see the actual Mickey Mouse costume. It isn't about meeting the guy in the cartoon, like, oh my god, I loved you in that steamboat, Willie. It's about what represents to people that they finally made it there. Now, if you go to Disney every year and you get emotional to seeing Mickey every year, then my theory's out the window. But if you go one time and the first time you get there and it's your whole life. You waited to see the characters and you see you know that foot tiggers too, and if you see Tigger, oh, you know you're gonna see Goofy. It's exciting because it represents the end of a journey.
Speaker 2: I understand that. But every year it's different. But but it's more than But there's beyond this. There's somebody inside of a costume and I can't get past it. I can't get past there.
Speaker 4: And there's nobody else, say the Eiffel Tower, but I cried when I saw the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 2: The Hollywood Sign is the Hollywood Sign.
Speaker 4: It's not some sweaty kid, a college kid, and I'm sorry you lack imagination scared, all right, I'm gonna buy is what it represents.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a.
Speaker 4: Symbol, a visual queue that you you are somewhere, all right, that's it. The Hollywood Sign is just some letters on a hill, okay, but it means something to people.
Speaker 2: Fair enough. I'm gonna move on.
Speaker 31: All right.
Speaker 9: Brody about putting the shirt back with the Macy's thing, I would have just said, you know what, I was only buying it because of the discount. I'm not really crazy about it, so I'm gonna keep looking for another shirt.
Speaker 1: But I'm not gonna take that today.
Speaker 9: That's the only that's the only way to get out of it without looking like a douche, you know, not a douche, but like feeling weird about it, because I would feel weird too. But that that's that's my goal too, is I was you know, I was only going to get it. I'm not crazy about it. I was only going to get it because of a scary You're absolutely right about the upstate thing. My family's got a house up by a hunt the mountain for thirty something years now, and what they consider good or great food is maybe mediocre to us because they don't have the right and they don't have the exposure to good food like we do. I mean, we're we're in this a particular place in the country, New York City, even Philadelphia. Spending most of my life in the restaurant industry, I got to experience all kinds of great food.
Speaker 1: And the one thing that we have in New York that most.
Speaker 9: Other places maybe La and Vegas, but most of the places don't get to experience is all the best chefs in the world want to showcase a restaurant here in New York City, so we get the best of the best of the best food from around the world.
Speaker 1: So we are a bit of food snaps. I mean, so we are.
Speaker 9: Berdie're just reminded meself me a soccer ball story about the nineties. I just saw a Mandela effecting earlier this week where people aren't remembering.
Speaker 1: The coin toss thing with or without water.
Speaker 9: You know it used to drop a coin into it and if it landed on one of the shelves, let's call them. You want a free burrito or free taco? Do you remember with I remember with water?
Speaker 4: I don't remember it at all, So I don't know. I don't have a clue what you're talking about. I guess it was a carnival game to win a burrito.
Speaker 2: I don't know. All right, we gotta take a break.
Speaker 28: Uh.
Speaker 4: Vinnie from Brooklyn Presents Slice Time will be back right after this. Can I just say one more thing on one thing before you go? So, yes, we have some of the best restaurants, and I also include Florida like the Miami area and Chicago and other cities. But it's not that we have the gourmet restaurants. It's that the average restaurants are good. That's what sets us apart. Yeah, that's all. You can get great pizza everywhere.
Speaker 2: Gotta go with Skarri and Rode.
Speaker 4: All right, we're back to Slice Time with Vinnie from Brooklyn. Slice Time starring Vinie from Brooklyn. One the odds he left another one.
Speaker 5: I don't know who to won Brooklyn boys this teaway.
Speaker 29: I'm a few days les, probably missed the Slice time already for last week, but whatever, who cares. It's rare for me to give a scary shout out, but shout out to Scary for mentioning kids with certain disorders or things needing to be on leashes. My son has autism, and a big thing of autism is eloping, which is running off. We do not put a leash on my son, but I could understand people who do in that situation. So shout out to Scary for me. But back to our regularly scheduled program. Brody is one hundred correct. I do not wear ear muffs. I do usually go with a beanie of some sort, but I am phollically challenged in the upper cranial area, so I need extra warmth for the entirety.
Speaker 2: Of the thing.
Speaker 1: WHOA Brody, I gotta tell you what you are definitely wrong.
Speaker 30: When Scary start speaking out low sexy voice, I went to full Chubb real quick.
Speaker 4: I was, well, you didn't tell us where your name or where you're from. He's about scared, Scary do the sexy voice one right now?
Speaker 2: Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Welcome to Slice Time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you want to comment on T White's last speak Scary Jones Fourth Court?
Speaker 2: Everybody, that's right, What did you want to talk?
Speaker 4: Did you want to comment on Tea White's last talk back because we kind of just jumped ahead of it.
Speaker 2: No, No, T White's great, We'll move on Scary you guys. On Thursday, was on the Big Show is talking about Golden Corral. That's crazy.
Speaker 32: I thought they all shut down during the pandemic, but now you had an interview on the main show. I was like, that's weird because I worked at Old Country with Fay and I have had people sit from breakfast to dinner. I don't know about this, but ninety minute table, but we had people sit all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, Golden Corral, there's about over eighty of them around the country.
Speaker 2: I think even more than that.
Speaker 4: There's none in the Tri State area here, but except for the one in the and it's family owned and operated. And they came up and they served us some breakfast and we had a great Thanksgiving feast. And it happens to be the highest rated Golden Corral in the country with a four sustaining a four point seven on Google ratings with fifteen thousand reviews, which is impossible to do. So they shout out to the Golden Corral. They are huge, p one, I'm sorry, huge fans of Brooklyn Boys and the Elvestan Big Show. Yeah, if we're going to talk about Thanksgiving and the elves Strand Morning Show. More than almost anything, I miss Carmines and Virgils bringing up food for Thanksgiving, well, the sausage stuffing, but they.
Speaker 2: Buught it up.
Speaker 4: Well, don't be listening tomorrow morning, because they're coming up tomorrow tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 4: Listen to me, fuck face. Hey, hey what my buddy, my boy, Listen to me. I may be in your area tomorrow. Oh really, okay, listen, I would very much like you to bring me home a large portion of sausage stuffing.
Speaker 2: Really, I will come pick it up with all my other food.
Speaker 4: This is the incentive. Hey, okay, slices. You heard it here first. This is the incentive Brody needs. If I know I saw sage stuff gonna be in your area tomorrow, said, I'm gonna been your tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That means he's gonna like the two month old chips from Asian Mike.
Speaker 4: Also, should we talk about why did and get them at the wedding. We'll get We'll get to that U during the Brooklyn Boys and Reggie Here's gift and amongst others assorted things that you haven't picked up for me in two months. You will finally pick it up tomorrow. And the only reason why, the only incentive you have is because car Mines will be here and I need and I'm gonna give you this sort I'm gonna bring.
Speaker 2: You, Brody. I'm gonna bring you a pan of sausage stuffing. Also, i'd love the hushpuppies at the Maple butter Thanks.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, car Mines Virgils the big Thanksgiving feast on the Morning Show tomorrow. Yeah yeah, yeah, so Liam, we were in the middle of Liam's grouping of tech oh voicemails.
Speaker 2: Yeah Liam again, scary f yell couch fuck your couch.
Speaker 32: Anyways, Brody, the reason why Scared doesn't invite you anywhere else because you talk over everybody.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that that's He's not the first person to say that, but you know, Brody, as he said, up, he did it again.
Speaker 2: What about what does it you have again? A fast? A fast mind?
Speaker 1: What is it? Yes?
Speaker 2: All right, and we move on. He can't control.
Speaker 32: Then again, I don't know if the last one came through.
Speaker 1: So a suit.
Speaker 32: I've never had its. Only when was a wedding my cousin. We went to a men's warehouse. Other than that it was granted, but I would definitely show up. Uh, dress this up, you know, Larry Cable guy Lease?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I heard that warehouse is a state wormhole. Okay, but what men's warehouse? I'm kidding.
Speaker 32: The liv Aga Carla Marine and Anthony, guys, I pray and declare, you guys will have a great marriage.
Speaker 2: They will, and the whole hearing there is and everything you guys do is for the glory of Yes. Sure, Helen my father, Well, we love carlbrit and Anthony and they love they love each other. They are so in love. They are friends that and lovers.
Speaker 4: I mean I think that, I really do think that that is one relationship that we can look back on, well, look back on several years from now.
Speaker 2: And be like, we knew that they would last all this seat, all this time, right, would you agree, Brody?
Speaker 26: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So so good. No, for a couple of days.
Speaker 4: I think they got the longevity. I think they got the longevity of the distance. I think they were a very good pair.
Speaker 21: Yes, Yes, scary and Brody, never brody and scary.
Speaker 1: It's Tyler from Saskatchewan.
Speaker 2: Scary.
Speaker 33: You're right, you are a grown ass man. I wish I had as many black suits as you two. And I don't really remember where you guys were talking about, but I agree with Scary.
Speaker 2: About Mickey Mouse and Disney adults and they're weird.
Speaker 34: Brody and scary and never scary, Brody and scary and never scary and brody as well from seat and I agree with you Brody and uh, Scottie. If I'm going to the Destination wedding, I'm definitely fucking skimping on the gifts because we all ain't got that Scary Jones money.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. My everybody got tired for that.
Speaker 2: So what he's trying to say is that.
Speaker 4: He's gonna take away money from the because he has to buy himself a black suit on That's what That's what the statement was between Scotty and Brody both to the same thing.
Speaker 2: They're giving lesser of a gift because they need a black suit. Nope, I said, I thought about it. I ended up not well.
Speaker 4: Scott and I have a funny story, A funny story about uh gift giving Brooklyn boys and scary.
Speaker 34: Please a boy, do me a favor and stop with that grown ass man saying please stop with that crap. Only like people in their twenties and thirties say that ship to prove that they're adults or something.
Speaker 1: Please stop saying that shit. Every time you say it.
Speaker 2: It just irks me. Wow, stop what say? What the words? Grown ass man?
Speaker 21: Hey burdon, scary?
Speaker 2: Hey scary? I missed, I missed that.
Speaker 10: What that was?
Speaker 21: Hey burn scary?
Speaker 1: Hey scary? You want to what ear maps?
Speaker 8: You go ahead and do it.
Speaker 31: Man.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I wear ear muffs, I wear ug boots.
Speaker 33: I wear g strings, I wear satchels, I wear man purses for all that shit, and I'm a manly man.
Speaker 2: You go for it, dude, Thank you. You're a grown ass man like me.
Speaker 20: What Good morning, Brooklyn boys. Chim the groomer here from pumping the beach, Florida. I'm just a little flustered right now and I need to vent to somebody.
Speaker 35: I was just at a local coffee shop and uh, the gentleman flipped the iPad around me and went please tip and tap and I was like, excuse me, and he goes, yes, please just tip and tap.
Speaker 2: Thank you, No, how about you tap out? No thanks? The iPads swivel. She left another one.
Speaker 35: And I did tip and tap because I was a little confused and shocked and appalled.
Speaker 2: But yeah, apparently.
Speaker 35: Not only do we do the iPad spin now, but now we get a please tip and tap, So please y'all tip and tap. Have a good day, you guys.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious tip and tap and you too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people that are trying to make it a cutesy phrase, so it takes the edge off of you actually tipping.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Okay, that shit's gonna happen to McDonald's one of these days. It will.
Speaker 5: I just got gas.
Speaker 22: It was thirty seven dollars and twenty two cents, and the man said, just give me thirty seven.
Speaker 10: I said, do you want a quarter? He said, no, just the thirty seven.
Speaker 36: I won twenty two cents of gas.
Speaker 5: We are making it come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby, I.
Speaker 10: Would shout out that man, but I don't want him getting fired. So thank you gas station.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 4: I thought she was going to say she had a quarter. And he gave her back a nickel because he didn't have pennies.
Speaker 2: But that's great. Twenty two cents of gas. That's unheard of. And seriously, who's pancash for? He's rounding it down to the nearest dollar. I love that, love that.
Speaker 22: No, no, no, I was not attacking dez Des and I are best friends.
Speaker 10: I was attacking Jamie.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. Stop it, stop it.
Speaker 4: You know what, We're gonna have to take a time out. We're putting everybody in time out right now.
Speaker 2: I know for a fact, if Jamie met Reggie, they'd have a great time together.
Speaker 1: The Glen Boys podcast, we will be right back.
Speaker 4: Oh so before the break, we were talking about slices meeting each other, and you know, we talked, we talked again with we talked again the at the wedding about doing a live show. And I'm trying to convince Scotty b and Andrew to do a live show. Scotty doesn't want to do it, and I suggested they call it because they say crunch a lot on their podcast Brunch and Crunch, and Scotty liked the name so much he's now considering doing a live podcast simply because my name for it was awesome, all right.
Speaker 2: He's about about one hundred and seventy five of these Ago Bok.
Speaker 37: Glimbo is Backer from Long Island. So about the porch pirates. I was watching on YouTube. There was this lady. She kept getting robbed or whatever, so she put a bunch of hissing, biting spiders in a box on her porch. The guy took it out, he got bit. He called the cops, and she said they were her pets, and she just left him out there, so she didn't get in trouble.
Speaker 2: But what a dumb ass. He's calling the cop. He's the thief. He's calling the cops on himself.
Speaker 4: Well he could just say he saw a box laying there, you know. Whatever the case, I'm glad that she didn't get caught. But let's not let's not do dangerous spiders. It's gotta be something else.
Speaker 37: But Glimboy is Backer from Long Island. Again like Joe Pash, she says, they always fuck you at the drive through.
Speaker 2: The fuck at the drive job.
Speaker 16: The definitely do hey boys and NJ. I am behind on three fifty six. I didn't finish it because I'm in the middle of you're talking about the rowing thing. Anyway. He was doing two minutes two and a half and stopping because the trainer was probably telling Scary it's high intensity. It's not like a lottid row. It's very, very difficult to go on that machine. Put twos coming up.
Speaker 2: Oh the head.
Speaker 16: Hey you guys, it's me again. Okay, that's the rowing. I used to do rowing a long time ago. I don't do it anymore because I do spin class. I did three sets of twenty minutes, very very hot, not very hard, but with the training was doing with Scary. He was doing interval training with him. Okay, that's how you have to do it, and you have to shock your body. Shock your body means you do something that you've never done before and you get results.
Speaker 10: You have to challenge yourself. You won't change you.
Speaker 2: Hear that, challenge yourself, David Brody.
Speaker 4: All right, so don't rest as long as you're working out. Exercise for three minutes.
Speaker 38: Rest of two fuzz fuzz fuzzy muffs furry through and through paper, line up just to ask if they can touch them to Written by my baby brother Alex.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Alex, thanks for your contribution to the Brookly Boys podcast and Slice Time.
Speaker 2: What do we have here? Hashtag Brody aiding scary.
Speaker 21: This is your boy Sam from violand New Jersey scary. You are wrong.
Speaker 39: They do not charge a processing fee on tips. Brody is right. They charge you tax on tips. Lifelong restaurant manager, lifelong restaurant worker.
Speaker 21: I'm telling you cash is king.
Speaker 2: We well that we agree on.
Speaker 4: But I guess there was some kind of a discrepancy when you put it on a credit card. I just know that that the server loses out something. Money, money disappears into a black hole when it goes onto a credit card. That's when you go to see a prostitute. Hio that there's something else, something else?
Speaker 2: Is that play here?
Speaker 4: Maybe it's not a processing fee, it's but it's something I know American expresses like three percent, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the transaction, but not when you go back and put the tip on, is what he's saying. Interesting, all right, we need more clarity on.
Speaker 5: This, Reggie here.
Speaker 22: So you know, there's like an old saying that's like live in New York for a year and then leave before it breaks you or something like that, or it makes you better.
Speaker 37: Well.
Speaker 10: I on October first, moved to Patterson.
Speaker 2: New Jersey.
Speaker 22: Okay, And for those of you aware of what Patterson, New Jersey is like, I think the best way to explain it would be.
Speaker 10: If you took that same phrase about New York, but you just did, like.
Speaker 22: Live in Patterson for forty eight hours to seventy two hours and then leave before it breaks you.
Speaker 10: That would be the equivalent.
Speaker 22: Okay, the things I've seen, it's like unbelievable. But to answer your question scary about the porch pirates, Not only is every single thing stolen that's ever been delivered in my short time of living here, but even.
Speaker 10: Things that no one would want but me. Wow, I coached basketball. My players' uniforms got delivered.
Speaker 22: Before I had a chance to bring it in, it was already gone, and I was hoping that when they opened it and saw their children's uniforms with names on it and our team logo, what.
Speaker 10: Use would they have for that? They would just dump it back?
Speaker 22: Did they know I was out two hundred and sixty six dollars in uniforms because of that nonsense?
Speaker 10: Like they steal everything.
Speaker 2: They do, all right? Dule note by the way, I got interrupted by the next talkback. But when you said we need clarity, I meant to say thanks, Zednah, but you.
Speaker 22: Had a brilliant idea. And I know you said you got it from somewhere else. But package up something broken and put it out there.
Speaker 12: I'm doing it.
Speaker 10: I am absolutely doing it.
Speaker 16: This weekend.
Speaker 22: I've been looking for all my broken things. I've been looking for boxes.
Speaker 10: And I am doing it. I am going to leave it on there and.
Speaker 5: I will keep you updated.
Speaker 4: If they take this, please let me know. Just shove a bunch of shit in the box and leave it outside. Shit in the box, stuff that you want to get rid of.
Speaker 16: Hey, brooken boys, I'm j and j just listening to Slice time for three fifty six. Thank you Reggie for the shout out. I like when she does the Skuyler. Oh, I'm sorry. You want to different people, Okay? And I didn't like DC from Ends. Oh God, the guy with the welding yep. Yeah, Hey, it's I'm Jason and Jay again. Yeah, there is a way you kind of could teach yourself to absolutely listen to a talk back even though there's a lot of noise in the background. And that's what I did, and that's why he's one funny dude, the guy from North Carolina and the mother trucker hilarious. All right, and everybody else, oh my god. All right, guys, have a great Thanksgiving and any vacation week or whatever.
Speaker 2: Bye, Thank you so much included everybody else.
Speaker 40: Broke is always broken, and you know why. It's always for scary. Just listen to slaic scent Men of the people. That's a tweet.
Speaker 2: Hey broke a.
Speaker 40: Boys, you with us, and it's always broke, It scary scary. I can literally hear you sweating trying to do math. Please don't do math. Stick to what you goot.
Speaker 41: Guns.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they are, but stick to them. And sorry to tell you it's scary.
Speaker 40: But you can also do that with Google and pay into Google and have your business at the top remove all bad things from the reviews. You can also do that with Google. You just got to have the big bucks and pay Google. That's about it. Everything is about money. Scary, And when was the last time you left the good review. I've never seen a review of your Sodell's and you go there every day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's right, I probably should be more proactive with leaving positive reviews.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I don't leave any reviews. I'm not I'm not the the neutral guy. But even if something was bad, I don't go. I don't go race to trash it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But if it's good, you should get that number up. Yeah, probably should the worst. Does he know this wrong? But it doesn't even know the problem?
Speaker 4: Hmmm, I don't know that a little saxophone in there. He doesn't even try it do. What's so funny because he doesn't have any like he doesn't have a care in the world about matching syllables, or he just plays music says I'm wrong over. We're beyond it with him. He's not trying to put in the cowboy trucker kind of work.
Speaker 1: You know, brought him on.
Speaker 16: You're wrong again.
Speaker 4: I lost my fantasy football game a point one four points.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that has to hurt. That has to hurt. Okay, right, that's what are people doing? That's fourteen yards? You don't know my scoring system?
Speaker 5: Heyproockle Boys Jasmine from Queen's Here.
Speaker 25: Someone called me in the Brooklyn Boys fan group on Facebook, Brody last week you said you had add Well I have add too, So we're hashtag tribbing on two fronts Now Buddy woo oh Hey Brooklyn Boys, Jericha from Queens once again scary. You asked how Brody and Scotty could be grown men who don't own black suits. Not everyone has fancy clothes sitting in their classets.
Speaker 2: Security not about fantacastic.
Speaker 25: Some people buy stuff, especially clothing, based on practicality and what they're gonna wear. So someone who doesn't wear a lot of fancy clothing might not have the fancy dress up clothing if they know they're almost never going to wear.
Speaker 4: Once again, our Andrew got an entire suit for fifty dollars a Target. So it's not the price of the suit, it's the fact that I wouldn't be caught dead in a fifty dollars suit.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I'm just saying I'd rather spend that fifty dollars on something else that I would use.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: But sometimes you got to put on our big boy pants and know that there's going to be I put on my big boy pants. They're called shorts several there's gonna be several occasions where you're going to.
Speaker 2: Need a suit. I'm just saying it's nice to have one rather.
Speaker 4: Than have no occasions. I have no occasions in my life right now. Also also good, Oh, Jamie's just said grown ass.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: In regards to fantasy football, maybe okay, maybe I lost by.
Speaker 2: Point one four points, which I lost. I'm sorry if I got whatever. They're right the play, Jamie.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm a grown ass thirty seven year old woman. I am a fun clothing type.
Speaker 25: Jeans and a graphic T shirt, a graphic hoodie, and Converse or boots. A few years ago, when I had to go to a funeral, I had to borrow a skirt from a friend of mine because I don't have fancy clothing in my closet. I don't have skirts because I have no need to wear skirts, so I have no need to buy them.
Speaker 5: Bottom line scary. I understand Brody and Scottie.
Speaker 25: Not having a black suit at the ready in their closet because I assume they're like me and they're the practical shopper, so they're not gonna have a black suit at the ready because they generally have no need for a black suit. They're not gonna buy it and spend the money and have it sit in their closet just so they can have it because maybe once every like ten years.
Speaker 5: They'll need it.
Speaker 2: He's right, Okay, thank you. She rests her case.
Speaker 5: Hey Brooklyn boys, some bitch with a j name from Queens.
Speaker 25: One last time, Scary, you mentioned somebody boxed up their old broken TV and left it on the porch, knowing someone.
Speaker 5: Would steal it.
Speaker 25: My dad told me about a coworker of his who did that during a sanitation worker strike here in New York City many years ago. It was around the holidays and there was no trash pickup because of the strike, so she took her trash. She boxed it up and made it look like a gift and left it on the porch, knowing someone would steal it.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's very elaborate, Skiver.
Speaker 4: I guess if I stole it and it was just garbage, I would have brought it back.
Speaker 2: That's true. Take the shit back, Take you back, hey.
Speaker 21: Guys, Jane, It's Miami episode three. The executive producer May Sam was scary. What do you accept expect, Brody, He hasn't brought the jingos home? You damn Ryan checking ship. Get not check us there and bring the dringos.
Speaker 2: We're still on this all these years. Brought them home that in my steak dinner. You just let it and it is always brody and scary.
Speaker 40: I just want to wish to all the slcens halp of holidays to all who wos to celebrate Happy Thanksgiving first and then holidays.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 41: And uh, Scary Jones, a question for you, when I were gonna hear the award winning, critically acclaimed twenty two pound turkeys the best phone tap in the world for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: For this, well, I think we should play it on this podcast, Scary.
Speaker 4: I think we could that home. Yeah, I think we could bring that home. All right, we're gonna do that just for you one Valdez. We'll take a break right now and we'll right back.
Speaker 2: Thank you. All right, we're still uh moving through that.
Speaker 4: We're moving through the uh the talkbacks, right yeah, yeah, you're okay then, Brody.
Speaker 2: It's getting late. Yeah, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not. I'm fading. And you like a double espresso right now?
Speaker 17: Brody tell you about Googoo reviewers that he finds it died to the ris and you're motherfucker you and Google?
Speaker 1: Were you on talking about it.
Speaker 2: Shut the f up, Brody. Okay, they're getting slap happy with the talkbacks.
Speaker 12: Briggle boys, this defif and an't see the day with a little bit less back now noise because we're all getting off early with them, and ain't nobody doing no motherfucking work anyway, Scary. I was calling in because I've seen them, Bertie, who was supposed to know over the weekend, and uh yeah, to be honest, no, I heard what you said on the Big Show.
Speaker 11: I know you don't want to hear.
Speaker 12: No bullshit me personally, I'm not eating no pink hamburgers because even the government says don't eat no pink hamburger meats because there you've got ship all over it.
Speaker 2: Do as you do, Okay.
Speaker 4: Basically, I want to see any government report that says don't eat rare medium rem meat as long as it's cooked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody's saying don't eat red meat.
Speaker 4: And these places that are on these these big lists of the finest to the best burgers in the city, they crank out thousands and thousands and thousands of burgers. They do it all the same way with they dry age them, they they handle their meat, their special meat.
Speaker 2: They do it.
Speaker 4: They're they're professionals, they're chefs, they're chefs, they know what they're doing. So the chances so you're saying there's a chance of contamination and getting sick, are slim to none. This isn't This isn't your fast food burger meat where McDonald's isn't going to sell you a quarter pounder where cheese rare. Right, it's not gonna do that. But just know that these places they'll do it, and they know what they're doing, so you know you put your Yeah. I went to a place last week for dinner and they said, I said, I want my burger medium rare, and they said.
Speaker 2: We only do medium medium.
Speaker 4: Well, and well, we don't do medium, rare and rare, So I said, oh, well, then I guess medium. Whatever your rarest is on the spectrum there, I guess medium. And it was a half pound burger. So it was pretty big, scary, I'm telling you right now. It was somewhere between rare and medium rare.
Speaker 2: So after all the hooplah kne deep in the hooplah of we don't do anything less than medium. It came out medium red, medium, pink. It was definitely what I wanted. So I don't know if they did it by accident or not, but don't tell me you don't make medium rare and then I order medium and you give me medium r anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and anything over medium which is like that that soft pink in the middle, it's it's too cooked, it's overcooked. You don't want to go past that because now now your your stuff, your ship's turned into leather.
Speaker 2: You lose the flavor, that's what you like. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, same kind of person, the same kind of customer will put ketchup on their steak.
Speaker 2: That orders it well done. Who gives this ship?
Speaker 25: Here?
Speaker 19: We go?
Speaker 2: Move on now?
Speaker 10: But real scary what you want to eat?
Speaker 5: It's you, not me.
Speaker 42: I don't really care.
Speaker 12: But the problems that they say with hamburger meat not being.
Speaker 7: Fully cooked is because the outside of the meat before it's Brian that is mixed with parts of the meat from the inside, and the outside cut of the meat can have that cyria on it and then it gets mixed hand all throughout.
Speaker 12: So that's why they wanted to fully cook on the hamburger meat.
Speaker 20: But it is anyway, I'll.
Speaker 10: Shut up now I'm not going to leave a whole bunch of calls back.
Speaker 42: I don't hope you don't have a happy Kinks Steve and enjoy it with your family.
Speaker 10: Bertie too.
Speaker 42: I haven't spoken with you being in New South Franks. I hope you're having a good time playing a little football or something whatever. Drink the little Bailey. But I hope everyone has fun. I hope everyone, you know, don't work too hard, don't get too fucked up. You can't get too fucked up. I don't really care.
Speaker 12: I recommend it, but y'all have a good weekend and are good Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Thank you too, man. But yes, I I yeah, there's there's nothing to really argue about. But it is the I think that's a myth with the that the hamburger meet the chop meat. Unless again, unless you're going to these mass produced places where yeah, I wouldn't. I wouldn't go to Applebee's and order a rare burger personally, because again it's a different one. It's a different these places that I'm going to, These places that I'm going to for you know, the best burger in the city kind of list places, they're a little different.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I trust, I trust my health with them.
Speaker 29: Brooklyn Boys is tea white brody. This is gonna hurt me a lot more than it's gonna hurt you. But I have to agree with Scary, and I don't like to agree with Scary. But the black suit you you should have one. I know you just lost a lot of weight, which is fantastic, but you should have one so you don't get to go cheaper on the gift for Carla Marie and Anthony, which I'm sure you didn't even know the wedding already passed. But don't make me agree with Scary.
Speaker 2: Come on now, No, no, it's okay to agree with me. I'm in the cool kids club, all right. So I googled.
Speaker 4: Yep, the whole FDA and meat recommendation. Yes, I would just say, go look up, does the FDA recommend rare meat?
Speaker 2: Whatever? He's correct in what he said. Again, I'm looking at ai response.
Speaker 4: He says that the reason why ground beef is different than steak is that you have a chance of that bacteria grows on the outside of steak, but that's you're searing it, and when you take the meat or a burger, some of the meat that might have bacteria is in the middle of the burger and you can't see it directly, and so you should probably cook your burger to medium. But if you don't have a high propensity of having a problem with bacteria, then you're fine to eat medium, rare.
Speaker 2: And rare burgers.
Speaker 4: And they're also saying that it comes from multiple sources. When you're eating a burger chopped meat, because it's all over, it's it's from several days. It's not from one specific animal, from several animals altogether.
Speaker 2: Well, what's about is that disgusting? I think about it? You just want to eat it, you don't want to, but there's there's a greater chance. But whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still getting the medium rares. Okay, I'm letting you know that a dry dry age. That ship has been dry age for freaking several I don't like it. Tastes awful. I don't like dry age steak, hate it.
Speaker 2: I love that umami taste that it's like it's like mold.
Speaker 4: All right, then stay then stay away from the hook tavern because that's that's a dry age burger right there.
Speaker 12: Brook them boys, I said, I'm not going to leave a bunch of talk becks.
Speaker 42: But here I am a game because I got another question.
Speaker 12: I wanted to listen to a iHeart podcast and there was a little intro that said, iHeart Podcast Guaranteed Human. That's the new SAT When did y'all add that into the intros? By is our heart guarantee? And there's no AI you on their on their podcast? Tell me yes, Guaranteed Human is a little weird.
Speaker 2: It's not weird weird.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, here's the deal, and I'll be quick about this because we got to really motive through that. I don't know anything about this, but okay, this just as of this weekend, when you hear an iHeart radio station, you're gonna hear it a lot more going forward on the podcast, on the channels and everything. It's iHeart Radio Guaranteed Human. That's our new tagline for the entire company.
Speaker 41: Now.
Speaker 4: Most people have a propensity to distrust AI. Everything's a All the videos you're seeing online is this real?
Speaker 2: Is an AI. We're just letting you know.
Speaker 4: And reinforcing that what you hear voice is coming out of your radio podcasts, the commercial voices, everything, the music is human, Human Guaranteed there is no.
Speaker 2: We don't have AI. We are not doing AI. We're not promoting AI. We now in our workplace, in.
Speaker 4: The behind the scenes, we might use AI in some of our tools to help us make our jobs go faster. There's some AI in place to assist in things. But just know that when you're hearing my voice and Brody's voice or a song on the radio, it is one hundred percent guaranteed human. We do not do at iHeartRadio. We've been told if we find this kind of stuff anywhere in the system to report hoard it because we are one human all the time. That comes from our chief operating officer of programming, mister Tom Pullman and everybody. So we've all been briefed on this in the company. Several emails have gone around, and yes, we are guaranteed human and we're proud of it. Okay, I'm gonna say except for yep, that's all I wanted to say. By the way, clearly label them. I tell you that it's AI generated, right, but just no, just know you're gonna tell Ireie and I are humans. If upper management found out that we were running AI jil that that's those are allowed. I read the thing. Those are allowed, but as a parody that we say is a parody. What we can't do is create real songs and pretend they're real. That's current real artists. That's correct, right, that's correct. And if you remember correctly the AI jingle, it never made the cut. You never heard them again after those episodes. That was well, I'm talking about when I do a parody. That's I'm telling you it's AI, and that's stupidity. It's not what they're talking about that we're talking about the AI DJs and AI.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Like now, now, wait a minute, are you telling me that no, iHeartRadio stations play what was the number one country song in the country, which are not redundant. I don't think that that guy who is an AI singer, no that I don't think we're playing that. It could be wrong, but I don't. I think that we've avoided it.
Speaker 29: All right, we moved on, all right, Brooklyn Boys t White back again. We're back on the scariest wrong train. Scary doesn't have the same hopes and dreams that people have as a kid that they achieved as an adult. So it makes sense that some people would cry upon meeting those characters, even though they know it's a character. It is a goal that you've achieved. When you were young, you were broke, you were poor, whatever it is, you didn't have access, and now you do. And it's like not crying about the characters. It's about crying about achieving what, which goes right into why Scary would give everything up just to get everything he wants in the purbis whatever world Scary operates off Bougie. So if Bougie gets him through the velvet rope, he's good. Even if he doesn't have his family, which I think is bs Scary knows he would he would opt to keep his family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, after I after giving him that some some greater thought later in the day I would have to rescind that offer.
Speaker 2: But at callin Marie and Anthony's wedding, I told that story to Elvis. You know what he said? What that totally sounds like Scary?
Speaker 22: Okay, here's one of my submissions for the a Crazy Nights Karaoke.
Speaker 10: If you coming from the street with dirty shoes on your feet, that's a technical.
Speaker 4: Foll All right, we get sorry, what what in God's name is that we're getting slap appy, Oh, Berdie, we still gotta got twenty more of these.
Speaker 21: James Miami, episode three forty five, Slice Time. So if only two people said I'll talk about with Halongian, Slice starts gonna be like twenty minutes. I mean, unfortunately people are not they're not contributing.
Speaker 2: I've been in the dark as well.
Speaker 1: This is my second talk back in a while.
Speaker 21: James Miami again, episode three forty.
Speaker 2: Five Slight Time from New Jersey. Wan v.
Speaker 21: Came on a talk back without saying Wan voudaes, I agree, Brodie, it's scary. That is that moment the answer machine in the eighties, He says, Juan, no last name really, James, episode three forty fives, Lifetime, so scary since you messed up with the talk back for one, no last thing about that. The ship rolls dot hell who's getting who's getting shuted?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 2: Says you fucked up? All right, James cracks himself up. Let's move on. Definitely some alcohol consumption.
Speaker 10: Brooklyn boys ball from Jersey.
Speaker 23: Scary, start backing up, buddy, fucking turn on that reverse and make sure that the van has allowed beating someone own you reverse out of the parking space. You said, buddy, you said, people with small town America's pound suck. Oh shit, scary, get ready for the ship storm, Brooklyn boys, Paul from Jersey, I know, I know another talk back, Scary.
Speaker 10: I explained that is not a boogy thing. Have they said?
Speaker 23: People in small town America don't have a really good It's hilarious.
Speaker 10: It's funny.
Speaker 5: He's trying to back up.
Speaker 2: He's trying to.
Speaker 10: Back up truck up. It ain't working. It's fucking hilarious. It's definitely boy.
Speaker 5: He's scary.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, buddy, Hey body and.
Speaker 4: Scary, Well, I'm sorry, who is that? I'm sorry, Paul, that was funny. You're cracking me up by cracking up, all right, that's good, hey.
Speaker 36: Body and scary Kelly from Long Island here nobody, Brody. I hope you did not count your pennies and take money out of the envelope for collar. As you said, you feel like you were responsible for them falling in love. I mean just being there and watching them get married and connected and be as one and promising forever she'd be more than enough for you to go out and purchase a new suit and go. Also, I feel like you might be wearing the suit more than just going to funerals after their wedding.
Speaker 5: You have two daughters, I'm sure.
Speaker 36: I don't know how old they are, but I'm sure if they find your significant others.
Speaker 10: And commit to them, and you'll have more weddings to go to.
Speaker 36: Okay, engagement parties for graduations, I'm sure you'll find places to weigh.
Speaker 5: A black suit.
Speaker 2: I don't anticipate any marriages in my family for quite some time.
Speaker 4: I agree he's gonna find other places to wear a black suit. In fact, in this next calendar year, guarantee we're gonna do something as the Brooklyn Boys, and he's gonna have to get dressed up and we're gonna remember that.
Speaker 2: Well not and it won't be a Brooklyn Boys event, any Brooklyn Boys event.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be cash which is the scariest way of saying casual Brooklyn Industrial.
Speaker 18: They were from boys, Mike, Hey, scary your second year marching at the Veteran State not marching.
Speaker 2: We just sit in dan waving on the car.
Speaker 18: But anyway, it was also my son's second year with his school, which is also Danielle's I'm a matter. He was one of the flag bearers marching with the Saint John's University on al TC nice and also, uh, speak on the video of the accidents you you were talking about about the you can't park here videos? I made one like Yeah, I created one like five years ago, and I used a failable audio that was there, so I used to save the audio. Yeah, I'm just an awful human being of awful human beings. Like did you get Broty his stuff this past week? Did you finally get stuff?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 4: He still hasn't gotten That's scary. We'll talk about that on the Brooklyn No. He basically yeah, he's he's waiting for me to come home with something else that he really wants, like the sausage stuffing from Carmine me in your area tomorrow before you ever said you'd bring it up. The only incentive for him to drive over here is the sausage stuffing. And oh, by the way, because on the way home with my sausage stuffing, he'll bump into Copy and his wife will be in the movie stuffing.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Uh, here's a talkback commenting on episode three forty six, Alabama White Sauce on your roast beef?
Speaker 2: What's this all about?
Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys?
Speaker 21: Jayme's Miami episode three forty six, And I'm just three minutes in, and then Broke said, what what are they gonna leave talks talkbacks about we just started. You guys were just saying a bunch of crazy shit that I was waiting for Brody to be like, which you finally did. That's what she said. I got a huge one and others nonsense.
Speaker 43: And I'm like, come on, you said, Brody chased Byavi Brooklyn Boys, Brody, you got me laughing. Twelve minutes and as always, as always, ah what about that?
Speaker 7: You all?
Speaker 21: Brody are painting even though he doesn't want it, and now I steak dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably sent.
Speaker 21: It to your old house, Brody. That's why you didn't get it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, right, all right, we have the last few coming up here. We're coming down the home stretch.
Speaker 2: I'm tired. I gotta be honest. We had like two hundred of these.
Speaker 44: Hey, David Rody, I'm leaving message regarding you explaining why you interrupt or you have to explain something.
Speaker 1: Right away yourself.
Speaker 24: Dude.
Speaker 44: You're a great writer and a podcaster. You're a talented guy when it comes to humor and jokes, and I get it.
Speaker 19: You know a d D.
Speaker 44: Is it works in that way? I have that need to like sometimes, you know, maybe interrupt them.
Speaker 2: Okay, we didn't cut him off as he was interrupted. No, nope, that there's no audio in the cut. But uh sorry, here's another one. That's three in a row. Was this how we're gonna end this podcast? All right?
Speaker 4: So Monoch, you can call back and leave that talk back next time you have to hear this. My assumption is he was saying it is a d D induced he goes through the same thing. You don't understand, scary. So I'm a and of the people.
Speaker 2: Oh is that is that really what he said? Yes?
Speaker 4: Is that I heard him going in a different Now the last four were all blank. Now the the That's how I interpreted him. No, he was about to agree with me that he goes through the same sounded like he was about to, uh give you a he said, but and then he was coming over to my side. No, he said, No, he was not not Monoch. Monoch is my boy. He's okay, great, all right, whatever that was. If you're listening, to this when you should be listening to this. Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Yes, uh and uh. I was a store today that was already playing Boar.
Speaker 25: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll see you later in the week on the Brooklyn Boys podcast. Oh yeah, what was she?
Speaker 28: Happy?
Speaker 9: Thanks again?
Speaker 2: Reactions? This podcast all depends on you, baby. A free Jazer