Speaker 1: A nice play at the end of practice.
Speaker 2: We'll take us back to it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so, uh, actually two weeks ago the offense had that same formation and they had got me, but this time they had McCaffrey as the the number two receiver on the week side, cause I was I was to the two men side. So yeah, they had got me earlier in camp where he like crossed my face. So this time I held my leverage and then I mimicked uh Jacob's release, you know, put hands and then uh ran with him and then her fred yell ball from from far and then they went up and made the play.
Speaker 1: Kyle said, just twenty three guys off of practice from last week and to canceled the Saints scrimmages. Do you still feel you're getting good work in as a team with all the people that are missing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for sure, because you know we all have the same intent, uh, just to get better and you know, get better each day, So we come with the intensity to work.
Speaker 1: As a corner who plays both inside and outside. What's your assessment of Ernardo Green is trying to learn to do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's gonna be He's gonna be nice. I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for him, you know, for everything to slow down for him, because he already got the intangibles to be great.
Speaker 2: He just need, you know, more reps.
Speaker 3: Kind of how I was when, you know, when I first came, everything was kind of moving kind of fast. But eventually it'll slow down, and I know he gonna be a playmaker.
Speaker 2: Look forward to the joint practices where you kind of disappointed when.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was very disappointed. You know, just you know, we've been competing with each other for so long. You know, I feel like being able to actually unleash that on another team would have been great for two days and then you know, play some in the game and you know, just get a little grappy out there.
Speaker 2: I think it's weird how injured you guys are at this stage. Like he said, I took roll over the ankle and walk through.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean, you know, stuff kind of happens. You know, that's what kind of happens in the league. You know, we just got to get healthy, and I know, I know once Week one comes, everybody gonna be ready, and I know the motion's gonna be high. We're gonna be juiced up and we're gonna get out and then become one to Oh you're on your.
Speaker 4: Third de different defensive coordinator in three seasons. What's the biggest adjustment for you guys, even though you know obviously have an in house replacement this year, what's the biggest adjustment you face just as a defense with the changes.
Speaker 1: Year to year.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's just us finishing, you know. I feel like it was games that you know, I mean, we didn't start off fast, but we didn't finish real strong. So I mean the games that we lost, I feel like if we just finish, you know, finishing the fourth, you know, do keep our foot on people.
Speaker 2: Next you know, we we'll be Super Bowl champions.
Speaker 4: You're getting the sense with Sorenson and Saley this year that that's something that you guys will be able to do and take that.
Speaker 2: Step this year. Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: You know, they always own us about the little things, you know, and just the small details.
Speaker 4: Anything else.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you