Speaker 1: All right, Thank you Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Here is our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four when Shawn if you want to join us, Linda. You may not know this. Somebody recently tipped me off that Alec Baldwin and his wife and kids are doing this reality show and I watched a little bit of it, and it's like, oh this, you know, well, I have PTSD. I feel so horrible what happened with the shooting, et cetera. I'm not doubting he does that. I don't think he did this on purpose. However, it could have been reckless as regard. But I'm not getting into the legality of the case because I don't really know anything about it. But I don't think he purposely shot this woman. As much as I can't stand the guy, but he's making this, I don't want to go back to the person I was, and I want to change. And anyway, so this guy, Jason Scoop, you know this guy, Jason Scoop. He impersonates Donald Trump. Anyway. He has a camera and he goes up to Alan, he's acting like he's Donald Trump. I will offer you a total pardon because I want to be friends. I want to be friends. I want to give you a total pardon for murdering that woman if you kissed the ring. And he held up a large ring and repeatedly instructed his Bultwin to kiss it.
Speaker 2: He did the same thing to de Niro a week ago. Now despite the difference between them, though, is that Alec responded like a lunatic as he does.
Speaker 1: Okay, and this is the thing, and I look, I've had people do this stuff to me over the years. I just said, go jump on the lake. I'm out of here. You know, I'm not going to be a part of this. And anyway, so he's.
Speaker 2: The difference is when someone dresses up like Kamalin approaches you, while they do is giggle. So there's really not a lot to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Or give me a word salad that I wouldn't understand. Anyway.
Speaker 2: You're part of the community, San Sean, You're a part of the community. Be like, yeah, I am thanks asking.
Speaker 1: Yeah that Sewan. The time is passing. We're living through the passage of time because time and we're all passing through it together passage of time, so he snaps. He's trying to create this imagey. I always believe, my personal opinion is these reality shows are just phony as hell. At the end of the day. They probably have I don't know for sure, they probably have the right to edit it, and they want to project a certain image and people find it entertaining. I didn't find this particularly entertaining. He's sixty six years old. He's got seven kids that are you know, all young kids it you know, one in diaper's for sure. And I'm just watching this. I'm like, Okay, not what I want to be doing on sixty six. I'll put it that way. You've got a camera on me. You realize my kids live in this building. But I want you to know some I want you to be to be real careful. If this camera wasn't here, I'd snap your effing neck in half and break your effing neck right here. You know that, don't you. And the guy's on you know, the reality show, trying to make the case that he wants to change, doesn't want to go back to the person he was, and the image is just he can't control it. He just can't We've got a lot to get to today. And one of the things I had a conversation with a friend of mine who's a little upset with the elam Musk, and he said it didn't like the letter. Caroline Levitt explained it really, really well in a press briefing today. The letter was really designed and I guess if there was any you know, minor misstep, and it's minor by any stretch of the imagination, it was that it wasn't communicated with department heads, so nobody really knew about it, and they want to they want to be careful in terms of what people put in it, even though it said no top secret or classified information should be included in what you did in the last week. But it was really designed to see if people respond and if they're actually at work and looking at their email, and how quickly they respond and how essential their job is. So was kind of meant to be a trick anyway, you gotta figure that part out. And so, you know, here's the problem that we have, and this came up with a caller this week as well, is this is the reality of our situation, as Jamie Diamond, JP Morgan, CEO said, our government in a stating the obvious is inefficient and you know, according to one DoD insider, dose just sending shockwaves through the Pentagon. I would like to see myself a line by line accounting of every taxpayer dollar that is spent, every penny that is spent, to be honest. And we keep finding more and more, sixty seven million dollars in grants for left wing groups pushing Biden's environmental justice mandate. This is an insane amount of money we're finding. And I'll go over some of the new findings in a little bit here, but we have to all this reality and understand where we are is that we're over thirty seven trillion dollars in debt, and we're now paying more in interest than we pay for national defense, and the debt to GDP ratio is now headed to the worst point since World War Two, and it is unsustainable as a country. No country can survive accumulating this kind of debt all these years, going back to Reagan, we'll start there. Every president has talked about eliminating waste, broad abuse, and corruption, every single one of them. To watch, and I understand there might be some pain for some people. I don't like Americans being in pain. But if you work, for example, at USAID and you were responsible for the tens of billions of dollars in your job was to spend tens of billions of dollars, facilitate the spending and tens of billions of dollars for radical renew dealism in all of these countries, but ours and responsible for advancing DEI and wokeism and transgenderism and LGBTQ plus at a time when the average Americans paying sixty it only makes sixty six grand a year, and they're paying their fair share in taxes. It is it's like stealing from our children and grandchildren, and fundamentally we will all suffer greatly down the road if this continues. This mess continues. So is there going to be some pain for some people that probably never should have been hired in the first place In a lot of cases, like if you're working for USAID and I think sixteen hundred jobs have been removed, the answer is yes. Do I feel for people that have these positions? I do. They've been given an opportunity for a buyout that means from now until October one, they will be paid in full, which gives them time to look for another job. The better the economy gets, the more opportunities they will be for everybody. The more stable our economy gets, you know, and the more that Donald Trump can incentivize companies like Apple, and we have Nissan moving a plant that they were going to build in Mexico to the United States. Those are high paying career jobs for the American people. The more we get rid of people that entered our country illegally, that means the competition for those jobs will be much more limited. And the greater the opportunity you will be hired for these things. The more we expand on our energy plan of energy dominance, the more high paying career jobs in that sector that will be created as well. And it's it's yeah, there's going to be people, you know, if you're going to run government efficiently, that means you're going to cut the size of the workforce. That's why people were offered the buyout. And the buyout was you get paid till October one. Okay, it's now what February twenty fifth. That's a pretty long period of time, and it gives people an opportunity to get another job in the meantime. It doesn't mean, it doesn't mean it's fun. But here's the choice. You either say, oh no, no, we can't eliminate any jobs, and then the debt continues to rise, and then America will suffer, you know, unpredictable amounts of economic pain. I don't think we can predict how bad it would be. And when you look at where the American mindset is on this, you know, we're finding that Donald Trump and all of these various polls is doing extraordinarily well, in part because he's doing that which other people promised to do that they never did. And you know the Harris the Harvard Harris pole that came out. Trump's approval rating overall fifty two percent, nine points above water. That's consistent with a lot of poles that we've been showing you. Thirty eight percent now say the economy is on the right track, but that's ten points higher than it was last month. He's outperforming Biden on the handling of every key issue, and he is above water with every demographic group except young people eighteen to thirty four, and it's much higher than it's ever been for him. But on issues that people are specifically being asked about in these polls, immigration, the economy, inflation, foreign affairs. You know, he's well above fifty percent in handling all of that, including reducing the cost of government and returning America to its core values wopping. Seventy seven percent of respondents support doge in a full examination of goal government expenditures. Why because we have to people understand that President Trump is above water in the Rasmusen tracking pole, the RMG tracking pole, the president's approval rating nine points above water. There fifty three percent. When we had James Carvel on TV mentioned no, he's in the forties in the CBS poll, No, he wasn't. He was a fifty three percent. And more importantly, the support for his agenda is skyrocketing. Over eighty percent of American support supporting criminal illegal immigrants. Seventy six percent support a full scale effort to eliminate waste, fraud, and abuse. That's over three quarters of the American population. Seventy six percent support closing the border. Nearly seventy percent support keeping men out of women's sports and declaring that there are only two genders. Sixty five percent support ending race based hiring and government sixty three percent support of freeze and reevaluation on foreign aid, sixty one percent support reciprocal tariff, sixty percent support direct negotiations with Russia and the war in Ukraine and we did make progress on that front. Sixty percent support cutting government spending, ending, the ban on new offshore drilling, and it just goes on and on and on, and you know, on every front the president the American people are with him because I think Americans instinctively understand this is our chance to get this right and get it back, you know. Rasmusen sixty two percent approve of the President's program to find and deport immigrants who are in the US illegally, any immigrant that didn't abide by our laws, borders and sovereignty. People. It's remarkable to me that he's been on you know, the stage now since twenty fifteen, over ten years, ten, twelve years whatever, since he's been flirting with his idea of running for president, and they don't understand him. Like I watched all the criticism and I was kind of purposely quiet about it because I knew how this was going to play out. And there was an initial discussion on a rare earth mineral deal with Ukraine, and then Zelensky seemed to be getting cold feet, and there was an opportunity for him to agree, and he let it pass. Where do you think the remarks came from last week? Do you think they came out of a vacuum. The media just ran with he's supporting Putin. They're not saying Putin started the war. Well, what do you want to do you want if you really want to put an end to the killing and solve the war, do you tell either side that they're Nazis and expect that you're going to have a productive conversation with them? No, if the goal is to really end the war. Now, the benefit for Ukraine in this is that it would pay back the money that the United States paid hundreds of billions of dollars in weaponry support. That's number one. But here's the best part. The deal would apparently include European troops that would be stationed in Ukraine, A and a mineral deal with Ukraine's good for Ukraine and is good for America. Number one will give them the technology and the ability to extract it. Number two, that will give them a massive source of income so that they can now rebuild their country and what's left of it, And probably the only other part of it is they can't join NATO and they probably will have to give up some of these heavily populated Russian areas to putin to put an end to it. It's either that or NonStop war, and then there won't be a country left. They just won't. And you know, at some point the Financial Times is saying Kiev has agreed to terms on this minerals deal with Ukrainian officials. That's going to improve relationships. And Zelenski's going to go to the White House, and I think that at that point it's in his best interest, Putin's best interest, the world's best interest, Europe's best interest that they get a deal. What they don't seem to understand about Trump is he does not stop negotiating. He's negotiating now saying, yeah, the thirty days is up. I'm probably putting the tariffs on Canada and Mexico and the and the purpose being, Okay, pay your fair share for NATO, secure your borders, have free and fair trade practices, or there's going to be reciprocal tariffs. Canada charges tariffs on the United States, we give them aid money every year. Why are we giving Canada aid money. We're mostly responsible for the defense of Canada. And as I said yesterday, if Canada, you know, wants to start a boycott of the United States and the people of Canada want that battle, there's forty two million Canadians and three hundred and forty million Americans, and if there's a reciprocal boycott, they're going to get their ass kicked. But they are putting tariffs on agricultural products and poultry, et cetera. And you can't bring American seed over there, and so on and so forth. Okay, why don't we have free and fair trade across the board? Everyone benefits. I should have, even in the back of my mind, suspected this. Now it's confirmed by the Washington Free Beacon. They have a story out today inconvenient details. I told you yesterday's big talking point was Republican congressmen get bombarded with hatred at these town halls that they're doing in the districts. Well, it turns out, according to the Washington Free Beacon, that well funded left wing organization organized many of them, quote George Soros funded groups like Indivisible, Move On. We're at the center of several demonstrations. Both groups have launched national mobilization efforts during the congressional recess, targeting the so called Trump Musk agenda and the Trump Musk who and move on, and encouraging their members and allies to show up at Congressional led town halls and congressional offices around the country, Targeting House Republicans whose votes will be crucial in opposing Trump and Musk's harmful policies. You mean the ones that discovered billions and tens and soon to be hundreds of billions of dollars in wate fraud and abuse. Indivisible issued a Musk or Us recessed toolkit. It shows members had to find their local town halls, urging them to take the fight to a lob because he's now become, you know, the devil incarnate. New York Times, fake News CBS all mentioned, you know, the town hall of Congressman Fitzgerald, which we brought up yesterday and in Milwaukee about one hundred people largely organized by an organization here. New York Times CBS mentioned the Fitzgerald town hall. Neither included the Indivisible group's involvement. At times noted that Fitzgerald was asked to defend the administration's budget proposals. Now, I go back to my comments in the last segment, and that is the American people, in overwhelming numbers support what the President is doing. They support this cut, eighty percent support deporting criminal illegal immigrants, seventy six support a full scale effort to eliminate waste, fraud, and abuse, seventy six percent support closing the border, seventy percent support keeping men out of women's sports and declaring there are only two genders. Now to these congressmen and women, I will tell you sixty plus percent cutting government spending, ending the ban on offshore drilling. If you just look at these numbers, it is overwhelmingly a seventy eighty, seventy thirty, eighty twenty issue. So Republican congressmen and women understand that this is likely an orchestrated, you know, town hall to make you look bad and be on the outlook for it. But you know I would answer their questions and have these polls available. We did find with all the talk about the media and Democrats telling us how upset they are with Elon muskating access to private details, of hundreds of thousands of federal workers. Well, at least that information hasn't leaked into any information to the news media the way that Biden i Arres did. Washington Times pointed out a tax the tax records of more than four hundred thousand businesses and individuals were leaked by Pro Publica by an IRS contractor who illegally accessed and downloaded the information and made it public. Whoopsie daisy. The IRS disclosed the information to the House Judiciary, which is investigating the data leak. Jim Jordan called the scope of the tax leak a massive, to use his words, scandal. In total, the IRS reported the information from a four hundred and five and twenty seven taxpayers was inappropriately disclosed, and the agency said eighty nine percent of the taxpayers are business entities. I mean, it's just it's outrageous. Those is linked data expert is estimating that one hundred billion dollars in federal spending is being stole or wasted. As a data scientist with ties to Doze and Elon Musk, there's no telling what we're going to get. Now. Here's the more interesting part is ABC, CBS, NBC legacy state run media, which is dead as far as I'm concerned, and had died in this election. They tried their best to boost Kamala Harris and hurt Donald Trump, and they told the awful lot of lies and they went along with an awful lot of corruption to do it. But anyways, what they've discovered in sixteen days from February eighth to February twenty fourth, ABC, CBSNBC on their Evening A Morning show spent a total of one minute fifty three second citing specific dollar amounts that doze R. President Donald Trump claimed to have saved the American taxpair. One of the reasons I think my show is successful is we've been showing you on a nightly basis, and we've been putting a scroll up so you can read it for yourself the things that we've been able to firm, and there's more coming every day and it just never stops. I'll keep in mind the national debt tracker. You know we're now on the hook for thirty six trillion dollars. You have to keep this in mind. Latest Congressional Budget Office numbers indicate that the national debt will grow to an astonishing fifty four trillion in the next decade, the result of an aging population and fishing, you know, with increasing federal health care costs and higher interest rates are compounding the pain of higher Debt's that's hurting every American. And when you hear that some people are going to be laid off, Yeah, it's going to be paying for a smaller amount of people or the whole country's going to go down. I don't think the country can be sustained this way. I don't see it. You know, do you want to balance the budget? Those is identified and confirm sixty five billion a combination of waste fraud, detection, deletion, contract lease cancelations, et cetera. That's a lot of money in savings. Three and four college age voters support Trump's doge cuts. You know, one Virginia Democrat I think this was Tim Kaine, was it? No, I forget a state delegate. Rather reminds me of a quote, you know, he actually invokes the Holocaust quote. Well, you know, first they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't Jewish. Then they came for the trade unionist and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist, and then they came for me and there was no one to speak up because everyone else had been taken. Okay, so here we go, more Nazi comparison. Let's go back to revert back to form every chance we get. I mean it gets old after a while. I mean, sixteen hundred us AID positions are gone. That's a reduction in the workforce. Do I feel bad for people that? Yeah? Yeah, But what was the job that they were doing. They were enabling the radical Green New Deal. Tens of million billions of dollars, not millions billions were being wasted. That's tax payer money. It's real money, and we could be better spending it here at home anyway. The President has put the Education Department official on leave following their bad report card, weeks after the nation's yearly report card showed that math and reading scores plummeted for a two decade low. I mean, why would you keep that person on there? We're watching very closely. Americans want a Trump the Trump tax cuts. I hope they make them permanent. I really do. Uh. We found the NSA, according to Tulsey Gabbard, as one of the most powerful parts of our security apparatus. In theory, they worked tirelessly to keep the nation safe. But according to internal documents that they obtained, some Intelligence agency employees have had another on the job priority sex chatting. And you know one popular chat topic male to female transgender surgery, which involves removing a man's body part and turning it into a female's body part. Mine is everything, said one male who claim to have had gender reconstruction surgery. And we're paying for this. No, not anymore. It has to stop. It has to end, This has to come to an end. On the border issue, we find Joe Biden's Airport Security Agency opened up fast track lines for illegal immigrants in twenty twenty one. What does that mean more than anything else. Means they lied the whole time and they covered it up. It means the border secure, borders closed, border secure. They knew the whole time. They now The policy allowed illegal immigrants to use a variety of DHS provided documents to walk quickly through security checkpoints that held up many Americas, so they got preferential treatment. New York City opened a massive shelter for male illegal immigrants in the Bronx. Okay, let's see how that works. Out for New York. You realize in the first month alone, the congestion tax in New York took in a whopping forty nine million dollars. I mean just to drive into New York City, that's what it costs. They're going to make it fifteen dollars each way. I think crazy. The Department of Homeland Security reports more than thirty seven thousand illegals have been deported UH sanctuary cities now are on the offense two sanctuary cities in Massachusetts. They'ressuing President Trump and the DOJ and asking a judge to block the FEDS from bringing criminal charges against city leaders, like because they want to aid in a bet in the law breaking Tom Homan had a stark warning for illegals, We're coming and they're not going to stop. And that then becomes a constitutional issue, and that's where the federal government has jurisdiction over the states and local municipalities when it comes to removing. And then we're getting more information about how there are people tipping off varying groups about ice rates, Anti ice activists disrupted LA operations, post photos, names and phone numbers of agents. Well, that's putting all their lives in jeopardy. They should be arrested for putting those agents' lives in jeopardy. A seven time deported suspected MS thirteen gang member arrested for murder in East Texas and in the illegal migrant colony, and documents reveal our military contractors want to take over mass deportations. They think they could do it better, and we'll see what happens. I don't really know what to say when it comes to what's happening in the media, other than I'm not wishing ill on anybody, But you know, to watch the inmates run the asylum at ms DNC and basically telling management what their programming should be, that's not exactly part of my job description. I guess they want to stand up for their colleague. That's fine, but we'll play it later with Miranda Devine. But Joy Reid has said a lot of outrageous things over the years, and I think some of the things she said are indefensible. But you know, I don't I don't get. I just don't care. I don't watch. I don't care enough. Tiffany Cross has called on African Americans to dump ms DNC. Don't even hate watch them Wow, our buddy Stephen A. Smith apparently had Keem Jeffries on and you know, called them out for keep bringing up January sixth I did an interview with Media eight. They just posted it today, and I kept saying, well, okay, you keep saying you don't like insurrection, and you keep saying that you don't like writing. How come Kamala Harris wasn't asked one time about the five hundred and seventy four riots in the summer of twenty twenty and her comments on Stephen Colbert that the writers are not going to stop. They shouldn't stop, and we're not going to stop. Why wasn't Why wasn't that as big an issue? Where was Liz Cheney and you know all the January Benny Thompson and Adam Kinsinger. You know, when it came to that insurrection, we had two dozen dead Americans, thousands of injured cops, billions in property damage. You know, the double standard to me is just so apparent. And then we find out, well, Donald Trump did call up the National Guard. I have four people on audio tape and videotape that told me themselves they were in the room. There were five people in the room. The fifth person, General Millie, had put it in writing and confirmed that Donald Trump had called up the Guard's pretty amazing, actually, and they didn't do it. Why didn't they do it? Michael Moore is asking whether we're deporting migrants who cure, would cure who could cure cancer, or stop the asteroid that's going to hit us in twenty thirty two. My question back to Michael Moore is, uh, what about not deporting illegal immigrants that murder people like Lake and Riley, Rachel Morn and jos Lo Nungary and all the other Americans murdered and raped and victims of violent crime. I think that's the better question to ask. And why would you allow unvetted illegal immigrants into our country and put Americans at risk? And why do you want to be the party that puts their rights over the rights and safety of American citizens, or fight for the rights of men to play women's sports, or be the party that is defending the indefensible abuse of taxpayer dollars and robbing from our kids and grandkids. What'll be hundreds of billions of dollars in waste, fraud, abuse and corruption, because that's what that party has now become anyway, eight hundred and nine four one Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program. Four out of five people in Chicago, by the way, disapprove of the Democratic mayor. Just the beginning, Did you know that the LA councilwoman apparently Bass firing the chiefs? You hear about this? LA Councilwoman Tracy Park reacted to Karen Bass removing Kristin Crowley as the fire chief wasn't her fault. She warned pass not to cut the fire department budget, and they warned specifically that they didn't have enough firefighters in case they had a major wildfire out there. They could have had water too. Is that the fire chief's fault too? Listen, if you find yourself exhausted every day, maybe after lunch you have the three pm crash, Please pay attention to what I am telling you. Maybe you struggle with focus or memory issues. Listen, You're gonna love this product that has been a game changer in my life. It's called strong Sell. I take it every day. Gives me more natural energy, helps me stay focused all day, and I just feel better overall. And I feel the difference when I don't take it anyway. Strong Sell is an American made natural product. It utilizes a proprietary method to get NADH to your cells. Linda has been using it as well.
Speaker 2: I have been using it, and like I tell everybody, you know, they ask me all the time, does it really work?
Speaker 1: Does it really work?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, man, it really works.
Speaker 1: And when you don't take it, you feel it.
Speaker 2: It just helps you in every part of your body feel a little better.
Speaker 1: Strong Cell Soul believes in their product that they have a sixty day no risk policy and you just have to go to hannitystrong dot com. Use my last name, Hannity. When you check out, you get twenty percent off your order. That's Hannitystrong one word dot com or strong Sell. The Land of the Free because of the breed has to shown. Handity show. All right, when we come back, our friend, we'll check in with our friend Miranda Divine of the New York Post talking about you know what is going on with legacy media. I think it's dead. I think they don't know it yet. And I'll explain why. You can see we've lost what Chucky Todd, Andrea Mitchell Noro'donald Lester Holt now just moving a dateline, joy Red, Alex Wagner, and the list is growing, it seems, by the day.