Speaker 1: Ain't nobody stood before the world and total crips and blood. And not only to that, I said, Raymond Washington in took not only that, I said, Nipsey Hustle too his mama. So they were trying to take my gun license from me, but they couldn't, So no jug would deem me a mentally unstable. It was my rhetoric. So they're going off my internet rhetoric. Homes better be careful what you say. Like most get into this life and can't take the costume off. So to get stuck on stage, Lord Nip got stuck on stage. Nip ain't on the sideline talking to these Jewish billionaire and millionaire investors. They're talking to Iramis when when he was going down there to talk to the police department to create this new game and send it for in the sixties. Mad at Iramis for doing this in the name of Nip sixties.
Speaker 2: Wasn't happy with nilp with that ideology.
Speaker 3: I would say that they wouldn't have let Whack one hundred in them move around as much as they was.
Speaker 1: Black one hundred don't move around, You're going to jail. You go up there, Whack one hundred.
Speaker 2: No, No, they know the Feds in now. Yeah, now we know they Look, he said, the Fed came and got me ad me about it.
Speaker 1: Everybody that went there that winter, they the fast in now they ain't watching they in now in now. What do you think about Larry who will being partoned by President truck It's.
Speaker 2: Been in the making for men. But to him, in his mind, he's free now.
Speaker 1: If he never come home free, we don't know what it's like to be locked in the bathroom forty four decades. Man, he never seen the sun in four decades. He ain't been hugged, he ain't been touched. He can shake a hand, he can talk to somebody. He can walk around a y'all with a gate in it and feel like he in the ocean.
Speaker 2: Ten ninety Jake, I hate who?
Speaker 1: I hate him? Why he don't say nothing about the Mexican cartel they tell there's plenty of paperwork on who've been told on about the Mesican plug cause nigga, he know them cartel and Missan. There's some consequences repercussion. It ain't no consequences in repercussion with the pigeon. I can't say this. There should be a call of action to do something.
Speaker 4: Now if you ain't talking to the name in look they say this, guys, didn't limit. I'm going farther than that. She can building on my phone, so I called her mom, come and get your all the bat. They just want a little better than get them boys wagon what male on and I boys your brain, but get a hard hat. They did disguis a limb. I'm going fall or you can try to but can't. Kim I'm the bad I just bought a nigga life as in did decide come with that art?
Speaker 2: You lead the reason you broke?
Speaker 4: You don't know how a horse I'm trying it ain't no, I'm stressed.
Speaker 2: Some red run red dye.
Speaker 4: He he block one twelve come out. You know I'm thinking to the fullets asking for a bullet because he never felt want to sticking to the waters and nail guns right with my dogs. Trn a nail something.
Speaker 3: And got your yo yo. Welcome to us up there podcast. You know the vibes. I'm your active and attractive host or another episode of the fastest growing podcast on the market. Right now, man, you know the vibes. I got one of them. News in here today.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You know, I got a guy who has took the Internet by storm, transition in all kinds of business ventures. This dude has elevated his brand in ways that only a few people, and I'm talking one hand, have been able to do. I got charged in White man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, what's one of my cameras so they don't think I'm drunk?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, no man.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know Charleston White the song or rat William to some mothers. Uh, Uncle Rutgers too many, Uh to a lot of young people of America's favorite uncle.
Speaker 3: Yes, lord, for sure you've been You've been smoking this thing of yours. Man, I've seen you out at Silver says shut out Silver sad.
Speaker 1: Shut out Silver say in the town yeah yeah, And you know it was a line out to do it when we pulled up here with plenty of calls, so I knew that was the chosen spot.
Speaker 2: Right right. What what I think? I want to ask you? What makes you.
Speaker 3: Want to make yourself that accessible when you come into cities or in the ghetto, because that's the ghetto, right, What makes you what makes you disregards some of the prior things that has happened, like when we talk about and when we talk about some of these people that run into unforeseen circumstance.
Speaker 1: My wisdom, a lot of people say, my wisdom won't allow me to do it in in in Chicago, New York. We're not New York because I haven't been to Brownsville, Brooklyn, to the bottom bottom of New York. But but California.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: In Chicago, Uh, I wouldn't do this, even though I have done it, But I wouldn't openly go go live because I know the gang cultures supersed morals humanity.
Speaker 2: In pan Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so uh, what will make me will make me do it? Homie, is uh all of our heroes, all of our great black leaders before us, from from Ali uh to Richard Pryor, that they have always been able to walk amongst the people. They didn't need security because they was loved and amongst the people.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It wasn't into the rapping, got got into the rap industry that that that, uh, they started dying amongst their people. But you're prior to that.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Prior to that entertainer didn't die amongst these people.
Speaker 2: I was loved.
Speaker 1: Even now Michael Jackson couldn't do it. But sometimes he did. Michael Jackson went to the hospital, he walked amongst the people and caused the hysteria. But Nigga uh Ali was the greatest, and he walked these kids to school.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'll never want to get too far from my people. Why I can't do what I did today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know with me, bro, And I was talking to him about this my camera guys that.
Speaker 1: Because anybody got to ask trade for me before I spark up. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I ain't wonder on the floor, you shure right, I got one right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh but but I think because of what I've been through, Bro, like the dope game, I think it ruined me.
Speaker 2: It ruined my it walked mine reality.
Speaker 1: Post traumatic If you sold dope and you did it for a long time, Uh, you got some post traumatic stress disorder from nothing else. Paranoid schizophrena Yeah, you distrustful. Yeah, and homie you in your sleep. Oh, even though you change your life, Oh, there's still some residue.
Speaker 3: That's the whole fact. Still some residu And that's what I think. That's what because for me, it's like cause I can have a hundred up here, I can go in you know, what I'm saying, But it's just won't my my, my, my, my brain won't allow it because I've been through so much in adult them. Hold on me around here, send me to you, see what I'm saying. So it's like, and this was a dude I helped for nine years. So when I when I got when I went through that, it broke me in a way.
Speaker 2: Bro I ain't I still ain't repaired that.
Speaker 1: Or betrayal is something homie that that that damage and scars people hearts forever, and some people never recover. It takes a certain type of person that can commend the wound of betrayal and still intally trust. Again, that's with this woman. Yeah, a lot of up because they've been betrayed by somebody. The woman take the brunt of it. That's she can't get. She can't get the foolness in the wholeness of him. He's distrustful because what somebody else did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you come so before you got into this? What was Charleston White doing? I know you was an activist. We talked before and also for people who don't know me, and I really had the first charge in White real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so so so.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: You was one of the people, homie that you displayed journalistic characteristics and traits way back then. So you got here, This was on on a Facebook interview. Uh in the car I drove parked somewhere talk cut the light on. Uh, but you was really trying to how like the man and not the character.
Speaker 2: Yes, you really got.
Speaker 1: The backstory, the whole thing, got the whole backstory. How you get it, how you become why they You captured the whole story, But the Internet wasn't interested in it, right and you brought years later?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they came minister.
Speaker 3: But but see also I was so I was so hung up on making sure the quality was so right. And I was in I was in the It was both of us was just starting. I was in the little room. You know what I'm saying. You was in the car, but you was kicking all that ship that done got millions and millions of views at this point. You were kicking that on my ship way back then.
Speaker 1: So you've always been so I'm not big on Facebook then. Yeah yeah, homee. So you you was on your way to go get a deal. I hadn't even really got on Instagram yet.
Speaker 3: Right, I was just big on Facebook. Yeah, but but it was so potent that was taking it too Instagram. That's how you know you really got something. Theyself they were getting paid off YouTube. I had no idea you get paid off the ship, I was saying.
Speaker 1: So it was almost two years when a boy people making money off my videos. I was doing off Facebook before I even realize you can get paid.
Speaker 3: Do you realize that you were stepping on your clippers? You really had clippers back then, but you were stepping on them. You would get I'd be ready to take my shiit down. I'll be tad free posting my this was your clippers.
Speaker 2: Took me a while to realize it. But but man, I ain't know. I'm trying to learn.
Speaker 1: But what can you learn?
Speaker 2: You're asking people this, They acting like they know you're paying them.
Speaker 1: You know, you know your locals. They talking like, man, I can do this, okay. Then they saying what I'm doing wrong? Okay, what I need to do right?
Speaker 2: Then everybody's saying what I'm doing wrong.
Speaker 1: Nobody could tell me what to do right. So I learned how to do right from doing wrong. Like most kids who come from our community, I learned how to do what's right on the internet by doing everything wrong, losing shit. So would nobody teach me? So it was try the narrows. So I'm bashing them until somebody said they're marketing, marketing, these are commercials, billboard striking them, so got pulled back. But your striking are man.
Speaker 3: You were striking man. I remember you go down there, you you was on there. You will go live and go to striking them niggas.
Speaker 2: This one of them.
Speaker 1: Channel off the payment and I'll pay you the payment. I'm you're stealing my ship and I ain't but you. That was Clippers. That's what them streaming on right now. That was the first Clippers that I seen. But yours was Clippers because your ship was so potent.
Speaker 3: The Aidan Ross and the Neons and the Consenet and them, they got Clippers, some of them they're paying.
Speaker 2: But also they got a large fan base.
Speaker 3: Your fan base at the time wasn't even as large as large as it is now, but it was so potent that they were waving your flag. They on YouTube waving your flag.
Speaker 1: Tightening King Cash is King Cashes at that time had like two three hundred thousand followers. He was daily getting selling eight hundred thousand views off the ship I was doing off Facebook. I got this channel took down, but I ain't knowing at the time. It took me four to five years to realize this is how you conquer the algorithm.
Speaker 2: Your clippers exactly. You need the exactly yourself.
Speaker 1: You think you're doing it by yourself, it's all these people who've been taking your ship. It took me four five years to realize that. Now, I ain't never gotta go live. That's why hardly go live.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm saying, I think, make a video somewhere my clipper, go take it, and it's gonna go to Twitter.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so what that does is they helped me sell concert tickets, that helped me sell merchandise, or they get me booked for interview. I ain't got the money. Tize over there.
Speaker 2: Y'all have it.
Speaker 1: Y'all, y'all have it.
Speaker 3: And here's another trick. So nov Green was going through that. Now if it's one of my partners too, you know he do this thing called not night shift but supervisor.
Speaker 2: What is this ship nav Green do? Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, he act like the shift leader. He do the shift leader at the at the like Burger King McDonald. Shit, it's a little skitch. So a young for Memphis had turned him up on TikTok millions and millions of views. So now Green had his team reach out to him and was ignoring them because he thinking they gonna run it like you running, they gonna try to take me down, So he ignored them. Nav Green them just had to send him a blind DM like, bro, we ain't trying to take you down. Just cut us in twenty percent of anything. Just throw us something because we're shooting his content. It costing us money. So they made a deal. They did shoot him some money. Dude, still run their page millions.
Speaker 1: Oh it's it's a it's a it's a channel on TikTok Boss or young Boss. Some on TikTok tl Young Boss. He do millions of Charleston White. I started beefing with him home, really out. But but I didn't realize at the time. I'm thinking, man, it's stilling my content. He making me a worldwide brand.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't the fact.
Speaker 1: That he getting all these millions of ye and I'm realizing he making some money, he making you a worldwide brand, and you ain't paying him. The nigga. All he doing is just taking your real life street stall video. So so.
Speaker 2: I think I spent a.
Speaker 1: Year of squabbling with him. I look at TikTok. One day I got over two billion hashtag Charleston White. That just hashtag.
Speaker 2: I said that billions. I got another.
Speaker 1: I got another twenty two million hashtag Charleston White misspelled with after E C H A R L S T. I got another forty million and Charleston White memes. When I added up, I'm three billion. I left him alone because he's a he's he's like a billboard for me. But but it ain't nobody teaching you this. Then you think in your content, but they really working for you, and they find their only way to pay themselves and you ain't got a pay So now I let him have it. So uh so, so all the fake pages, that's why you can't find me because I let the fake pages. Now some some fake pages scamming. I can't stop that. But if you know me, you know I like to go live. Those are billboards for me. There's a bill I I don't have to pay, no clippers. So uh I let him make their money home it. But it took me years to understand that, and it broke and angry he trying to get everything. He gets broke and.
Speaker 2: Take that ship down.
Speaker 3: But see get what this talk about the page you talking about. See, you've birthed a lot of ship man unbeknownst to you. Right like with the TL young boss individual, they've now took the platform that they've built off your back and now they're charging brands to your Oh we'll do collab posts which you will edit your ship.
Speaker 2: We'll do that. So real life street starts pay them now. Now they pay them now.
Speaker 3: Now they pay them because they built it out of what you had going on and had this big audience sitting there. So it's like I say, it's one hand washed the other both watched the face.
Speaker 1: So uh, I shouldn't have been attacking them. I should have been collaborating. Yeah, yeah, I should have. I should have been book book. But I was reflecting with what was being at me because I was being attacked every day at the time in time, I was under attack every day, all day, every day.
Speaker 2: I'm squabbing, so.
Speaker 1: Every day, all day every so in all contenders, and I was attacking back so an So yeah, uh I had to get out of tack mode. But I'm just reflecting what was before me. It wasn't until I started traveling and going places or seeing love that's when the stop attacking. It's just like them dogs that they had Michael Victims, fighting dogs.
Speaker 2: They want to biting dolls.
Speaker 1: When you take them out the fighting environments, start patting on them and loving on them.
Speaker 2: H Once I started getting to love, I started biting right.
Speaker 3: But see, I think that's why you transition right in the streaming so well as well. It's because not only are you a brand, you funding, you got your fan base and audience, but you also come with a lot of the attributes that they have. Meaning the Clippers, Yeah, that will take the ship and gonna do what they self. Eight of them got that ship, Kyle. All of them got that ship too. But you got to be a certain level to have it. Everybody got that.
Speaker 1: From from my understanding, aiding them kick uh the ones that they have agreements with them. They pay over a million dollars a month for the certain people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see, I've seen the.
Speaker 1: They ca pay good them good. So you know that's that's somebody that watched them every day though, And I mean you watching the whole sell our Very very few people got that kind of commitment and education.
Speaker 2: They deserve time of the night that they do it, so you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So of course, of course they deserve something. Uh. I used to be disappointed with the people around me because they wouldn't fought. They wouldn't capture this and clip what they see in real time.
Speaker 2: Yes, hum, I got a pot on.
Speaker 1: Uh men want to rollo and thug them people money? Oh yeah he locked up right now. Home member travel around the country with me. Uh, but he never pulled out the camera to capture this inside. Uh. You in the room with people if you none shake their hands and changed number. So so there's people homing who've been with me and they wasn't numbered Aaron Boys and publishers. But because they was in this position, they got some phone numbers. Now they managing some of the Biggs Internet names that y'all know today.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't have people with me, man, because I don't got no It got to be worth something.
Speaker 2: You got to be doing something around me.
Speaker 1: That's how I wouldn't manage it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: She used to be my publicist.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sure did I talked to her before your behalf.
Speaker 1: She got I used to work with Charleston do this, but she had all the contact list. So if you know that, that's why he done been on the dance on all these so he so she.
Speaker 2: Just backed just got the numbers while she was with you and double back with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know so, so I would be mad in my podlast damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Didn't nobody get no picture?
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn. I've been talking to one of the biggest in the world for twenty minutes. Y'all didn't get no picture.
Speaker 1: No, but you gotta. You got a live video though, right, monetizing on your own. You don't own that you done gave it to them? What about hours?
Speaker 2: And you ain't sent me none?
Speaker 1: All y'all have been around me. Ain't nobody captured, it, ain't documented, We ain't got it, but other people don't have it. I'd be frustrated with my people home. And so when I learned the game or I changed the inter that game, you know, I made it possible and get five and ten thousand dollars for interview.
Speaker 2: Now it wasn't nobody getting paid again what you showed? Did bro?
Speaker 3: A lot of people say you gave up with that because everybody want to shed that that number.
Speaker 1: They were pipping on it, and then they were pimping on it when they were good. So just think about Homie they were they were getting paid Homie. I used to wonder how how to look go ya yo Niam and all the young Rappids and Soldier Boy and used to having all that goddamn money. They wasn't selling dope. Soldier Boy was the first where you can get paid off. Then in it he don't want to got all these other little drill rapper a little bit nigga. He went and showed them how to eat off. So the nigga getting YouTube chicks when YouTube was relaxed with the money.
Speaker 2: Cuss. You can show gone the.
Speaker 1: Nigga getting paid like that, nigga making it damn the thirty forty thousand a month. By the time the pandemic comes, now they tightening it up cause now they're seeing more people starting to create content.
Speaker 2: So by the time the pandemic comes, they didn't.
Speaker 1: Implement it some new rules, some new restriction to make it harder to get a little bit more money. Here I come along, I don't know the community guidelines I don't know that they.
Speaker 2: Pay more money for pre recorded.
Speaker 1: Video than they do live. I'm going live every day. My YouTube impressions is in the one hundred million, meaning I got ten thousand people, ten thousand people watching me for two hours and they watched the whole two holbuls. So that's when I learned about impression. Those are impressions. Your engagements is the comment likes, shares, the views is important.
Speaker 2: There you go. So that has something to do with the cpns on how much they pay changes. There you go.
Speaker 1: So here I am, I'm breaking all the rules with everything on the checkbox to say you're supposed to make the money. I'm making sixteen thousand dollars a month, breaking all the rule. I remember that, and I'm showing everybody what I'm making, because who ain't making this following the rules is they don't put a team together. I need all my followers to start striking his pages. So I got all these different hitting me and I don't know the rules, and you'd violated all the rules. So now they going back in your catalog.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember when you were telling YouTube as up and then your channel left you like, there you go.
Speaker 1: So I went from making in a matter of January February March April. I went from the beginning of January at the start of the pandemic making two hundred dollars within three to four months, making sixteen thousand a month.
Speaker 2: Don't know what I'm showing, Dawn Bazooka.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody Black pulled me to the side. Yeah, it's said, say, man, look at now, I give lad credit. When they took my channel, he say, hey, man, but you can't do this with all the hassan and nobody said, well, man, you should do pre records edits.
Speaker 2: I ain't and they know.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody giving me the game. So I had to lose, and in the process I said life ain't ain't ain't nobody winning. Life is learning how to lose, because you gonna get older, you go lose your heir, you'll lose family members, you'll lose your teeth, you'll lose your sight. I started learning how to lose because I started losing on Inny of Neet and that's what inspired me. Was said, should create your own website, start selling merchandise. Because I started saying, okay, with a business mindset, I just created a new page. The new page is monetized within forty eight hours time every time. So I'm saying, if they followed me like this, why wouldn't if I jump over here, Let's see if they'll follow me over here. So when I jumped over here to get the website, they started buying merchandise. The third month of sales was al up to ten thousand dollars because they were looking for a page and I have a page.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, and that's when lost his page. Think about that? So had you never just think about had you never lost the Instagram page?
Speaker 1: I had lost four Instagrams into YouTube at this time. So, and I don't win and spend all the money on guns and.
Speaker 2: Bullet what the guns?
Speaker 1: But I threatened they were put my address online, so my mind, I'm ready for wal scaring me for real? So they stockpiling weapons.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, that's what I want to talk to you about.
Speaker 1: Were you ever really felt like I'm in because you don't win to gainst some hellifast ain't nobody stood before the world and total crips and blood. And not only to that, I said, if Raymond Washington and TOOKI not only that, I said if Nipsey hustle to his mama, his baby disrespected everything. Uh uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My medical fire had said I'm homicidal and suicidal, that I want to be killed by somebody. That's my That's what my mental medical records. So they was trying to take my gun license from me, but they couldn't so so so no judge would deem me a mentally unstable. It was my rhetoric. So they're going off my internet rietoric. Hoa, better be careful what you say because the ship I'm saying online they had scared white people and they said, man, they had been calling the f beyond me, so they are They took me through the mental route and so you know they said homicide on suicidal, bout suicidal, about ideation in preparation. Those are powerful. Yeah yeah, I mean you had doctrinated ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so homie.
Speaker 1: So uh so that's what made me change my tomb.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But but so you at some scared like.
Speaker 1: Woahoma, you got put my address online address, Oh and I don't in in them. California started coming to the city, but they doing it with a bluff game. So you remember the camp the Cryptni came down with the obdu Chap and here come, I told them Marvel. So they nigga coming into the city and they got the half as gangsterryp Man.
Speaker 2: He got them California.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they putting the bluff game down. Mob jam them and roll down with the gun. So yeah, nigga have put the bl but but we don't know it's the bluff game because we look respected.
Speaker 2: Oh so, yeah, I was scared, but oh that.
Speaker 1: Don't my man. That don't stop me. That don't that don't stop a warrior. Yeah I was scared, but soldiers and warriors and fighters, and yeah, you get scared, but I ain't for me. In my mind, I'm standing on right. And I used to say this online. I used to say this in a shallow though. I walked through the Valley of the Shadow with death.
Speaker 2: I shall fear no evil man.
Speaker 1: I'm speaking against evil, man, God, I'm saying evil right.
Speaker 3: And I always felt like that's what you were standing on, Like you're standing on that the universe.
Speaker 2: Gotta protect a man.
Speaker 3: But but how do you contrast that with I'm I'm speaking against evil, but I'm also saying mama.
Speaker 1: Because oh I ain't saying ear.
Speaker 2: Miss see I think you ran some mean game with that ship. Well, I think you so.
Speaker 1: So you learned this ship in college from writing papers and studying Andrew waholl And and and and and what's the other painter name, j like be Scotch. Yeah, homo, So you you from going to college, you learn, homie, that when we look at these entertainers, they're not their persona. Nipsey ain't ear miss.
Speaker 2: Or is he?
Speaker 1: Though he's not because when you go to the funeral, but you.
Speaker 2: Ain't speaking about Nipsey in the rapping context.
Speaker 1: You speak about the rolling sixty crip Nipsey that joined this gang that killed eight trays and hoovers.
Speaker 2: Aramis then joined the gang.
Speaker 1: You saying, oh, earmis joined the gang and had to play nip and couldn't take the costume off.
Speaker 2: Like O. G.
Speaker 1: Percy, like most people get into this life and can't take the costume.
Speaker 2: Off to get stuck on stage.
Speaker 1: Nip got stuck on stage. Ira Miss nip ain't on the sideline talking to these Jewish billionaire and millionaire investors who is helping him change his communities. They're talking to Iramis Irras putting nip Ass left him in the car, He ain't cousin and on six soul cuz on neighborhood. He's not neighborhood any white folks. When he was going down there to talk to the police department to create this new game or in sending program, he ain't nip can't do that. But in the sixties, mad At iramis for doing this in the name of nip sixties. Wasn't happy with nip. But when you go to the funeral, as all of us, all of us play whatever we play outside of off of Mama's poets, when we go to Mama's ports, we ain't nipped. Mama in college, hain't Nipsey, neighborhood nipa so so. So I'm sitting at the funeral. I went to the Nipsey Hustle funeral with the Rolling Sixties Cribs. One of the one of the original founders of the original Crip members, Cappuccino. So I'm riding the car with Cappuccino. I'm in the sprinter van with mss s S one of the originally these people, they these these elders in their sixties almost seventies. Uh, I'm with the originals brought foot Pooky all them. So, uh, I want to know who is Nipsey Hustle because before he died, I ain't know who the he was. I knew he was a rapper, I knew where the Rolling sixty, had never heard his music other than one the song with YG. I lived in LA at the time. Uh. I stayed on Imperial Vermont uh uh uh right there on the borderline of Denver Lanes in the Hoover's neighborhood. I worked at Diamondale Adolescent Group Home. So I ain't really know who knew it was. But when I went back home my city, from the from from the radio station, everybody, they got a whole downtown celebration by the and died in LA because we've seen some some news clipments of him talking some talk. So I'm like, so I went to saying, we got such and such a round here. That's a Nipsey Hustle. I didn't name myself. I want to name it other people who do what y'all thinking. Y'all even support these how y'all celebrated. So God made it for a way for me to get an invitation, because even though I didn't have a California driver, you had to have a California driver license. I need to get a get a ticket to the funeral. So I'm cool with Scull at the time or another original crypt or founder of the A Trade A Trade gangster crypts.
Speaker 2: I'm cool with og Scull at the time.
Speaker 1: So he's staying at King Barba Louia House. King Barba Louis is one of the original founders of the Power Up. I don't connected with all the originals. So we go to the funeral together. But me and Scull catch the uber to the sixties neighborhood, so we at the original house where the Rolling Sixties started. So I'm soaking up the history. Uh. And I still got Rolling sixty tattooed on me. So uh, I'm gonna know who nip is. So when I go to the funeral, Uh, I don't never heard of the name Nipsey. I heard the music playing, Yeah, that we at the Staples Center.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm smoking to though, as the Romans do.
Speaker 2: That's about I'm smoking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wining, wrong, man, I'm wrong, Yeah, but I'm here to learn here.
Speaker 2: I don't know what nobody You're gonna soak some game.
Speaker 1: I'm here to learn who is this guy, because that's the desire of my heart. I don't know if it was out of jealousy or envy, but I'm saying, I've been doing this work in this town for working and I don't get no support. I'm a little offended by this. Yeah, so I'm want a whole another mission when I go there, I ain't here for this rapping.
Speaker 2: I want to know who this nigga was.
Speaker 1: And I'm jealous that my city it's celebrating and I've been putting it. Now they going against me. So as I sat there and I listened, I heard earmis ear Miss said that was shocked. Then I heard a little boy get up there and say, last night Aramis.
Speaker 2: Came to me in a dream. I put that blunt out what.
Speaker 1: He said, what's up?
Speaker 2: Killer? And he was in heaven nigga mama.
Speaker 1: Then he went on to give a detailed account in a conversation of this guy by the name.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, when I go look at nip, I'm seeing him slap the reporter. I'm seeing I'm a sixty for anything.
Speaker 4: Uh what?
Speaker 1: But after the funeral, niggas I'm riding, I get I get a ride back home. Uhl leave me in the neighborhood. He leave me in the sixties neighborhood.
Speaker 2: I don't know nobody.
Speaker 1: And I had sent them. They had a pistol and a bag of mine. He called won them sixties, one of them old sixties and said, say, man, get that bag.
Speaker 2: You got a woooo.
Speaker 1: The nigga ain't gonna give me that bag. And they know he got a pistol. Yeah, so when I asked for us out, now we'll get it to him. Now I'm over there this arm. I got a pocket full of money. Uh so the procession getting ready come uh me and Raymond Washington daughter. Uh got separated from the crowd. So nigga every set, every game. Um hm, so I got a play security. I know anything happened, you know my life. I mean yeah, just like you training today, She's gonna left me over here. So but I'm a fly smooth look uh and you never let them see you sweat. So now I want them parts, homie one thing. I want them parts home and so yeah so uh soh so I need to ride home.
Speaker 2: But but l a p D they had.
Speaker 1: They used the helicopters to to jam the cell phone towers, so we couldn't use the phones for whatever reason. Uh, they shut down all the stores, so I ain't no uber coming through California.
Speaker 2: A danger PA.
Speaker 1: And then everybody, every set in in l A. Is coming to this area.
Speaker 2: Home.
Speaker 1: You got every So this is a volcano.
Speaker 2: Uh if you go back and let's just look at the pictures home this this is a volcano.
Speaker 1: This is l A l A p D worst nightmare. So uh uh in the sixties is on edge, you know? And yeah and they tripping home it so yeah. So uh so I needed to ride back back and close to the hoovers. R So Raymond Washington best friend, big sight, Uh, big old, he don't talk. I'm talking a big old intimid days or I said, say a big site man, you can I pay you to give me.
Speaker 2: A ride back to the hood.
Speaker 1: I don't really know what hood I mean. So he said, well, I say, offer imperiod Vermont.
Speaker 2: So he tell me what it was, so we uh and if we ride now.
Speaker 1: He telled me a story of a young kid about eleven twelve years old that walked up to him and said, say, big homie, can I ask you a question? He said, yeah, he said, why you gang banging? He said, shit, I gang bang because I was born too. He said, his young eleven twelve year old kid boy the name of Irb and say, big homie, when I grew up, I'm gonna change the hood.
Speaker 2: That wasn't Nipsey.
Speaker 1: Nipsey was just a vehicle to keep him protected. Big Sam didn't join six she nipp did. Big Sam was never cool with nip being the sixty so Irmins wasn't supposed to be a gang member of a gang banker, but because he was, that cost him his life.
Speaker 2: That's crazy how decisions work, choices work, And.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're trying to come out of this role or nig he ain't have no business playing that role, and you have made it to this status. So it's a it's a lesson to be learned. Homieday still on the front line telling home that uh yeah, yeah, homie, so uh uh h.
Speaker 2: But I think that the Nipsey thing is extremely interesting. Big you didn't get Big You wasn't at the funeral, was it.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's a lot behind that, homie. But don't nothing happen, Homide. The fairs is saying it, but they're not saying it. And a lot of what they're saying, homie, they saying, we know, we just don't have Why you think Eric Hoole ain't dead. Yeah, they can come on home and we got we make his trade for the food to go back there, mmates make his trades.
Speaker 4: Come on.
Speaker 2: They done got at him.
Speaker 1: But they said it wasn't they the Messican did it cause the meskan But that's.
Speaker 2: Just for love for nip exactly.
Speaker 3: But if the face of the if the face of the sixties go down, man, we it's a response about that. But but now with that ideology, I would say that they wouldn't have let Whack one hundred and them move around as much as they was.
Speaker 2: Black one don't move around. Whack one ain't seen in La. But they had no jumper jumping.
Speaker 3: No, you're going to jail. You go up there and with Whack one hund we got a missle will send through that. That's a couple go to jail.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: They don't want that feed. I would have had to shad Whack up if I were man.
Speaker 1: They don't man, they know those that know, no, yeah they know the feeds in now Yeah, now we know they look, he said, the fair came and got me and asked me about it. Everybody that went there, that went to the fast in now they ain't watching.
Speaker 2: They in that in there.
Speaker 1: They in there operating with a microphone. Good you figure out who it is fed and are talking on the phone on the mic. This y'all clapping for whoa whoa whoa Mery Homer's not an entity. They don't infiltrate. They don't sitting nobody. Look how you infiltrated. You went out there and was able to get it. Walking in cowboy boots playing on Melvin from the Internet Speaking game. That's how I met Melvin Farmer from the Internet Speaking game. At the time, he was doing speaking engagement with John Gotti Jr. Uh Or what's the tone from the the Latin to the Latin King got a New York tone? Uh so Melvin former John Gotti Jr. Or Latin King tong. I think they were putting bird foot pokey on her. Uh and one other person, uh Fred Hampton Jr. So they were doing the speaking to a for for the for for Uh Man, what's this ship called man that the Conflict Resolutions ship their homie? So uh they wanted to pull me in because I got all the tracks with the youth and the youth shit nationally this nationally, So they pulled me in on a national level because I'm in d C.
Speaker 2: So that's how me and melln met.
Speaker 1: So when when I had a little issue with the police, when they take me to the to the crazy half, uh and put that tag on me, uh Man, my mom and everybody at home, I know that for for me to be what I was at the time, it is radical. Uh As I wore for my voice toward white people. Uh Man, leave a little bit because interaction with the police homies on alert.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying every time because they put this on me, they look at you a certain way.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I'm a threat to them. And I got a lot and I post all these in my rhetoric.
Speaker 2: Homie.
Speaker 1: So at the time was white folk, did.
Speaker 2: You got a following on top of that? Dangerous?
Speaker 3: Might impress a button? And it started activating around this yeah so.
Speaker 2: So home and so so.
Speaker 1: But because I had worked with government officials home me uh ted crew John Cornyn, A Rubio, uh Man, a Senator Harold Darton, And I'm going But because I had worked with with with these people, they said, Man, something happened to Charles. He something went crazy because because I'm because of the plus, I'm with the old, I'm with the old pops. Pops name got a history with white folks. They got a real organization called Texas and it's a group of similitary men.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And they don't fight number of police. One of them them killed captain in them a wardening, so they don't. So when you hear me say certain names old que's e Roy Brown, home of those names, skirt white people and and and those men mentored me.
Speaker 3: So uh that's who you got a lot of your game from too. He followed me on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Yeah so so so so so when so when they took me in Homi day, Uh, they want to dissect the Uh they study out stood out on social media posts.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: So they kept for like some day. What was this in l A, Texas, Texas. That's who made me move to lat there.
Speaker 2: I got out of Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so so I me and my homeboy Potter had just killed a high ranking police officer. So it was a lot of tension between me, me and my local police department. So you see me, keep going to jail, keep getting the charges. That's my local police department getting their link back. I infiltrated our police department home.
Speaker 2: Uh I met, I met with her. I met with her.
Speaker 1: Uh men calling, I met, I met with I met with our city council member. So y I'm I'm in the community, working with kids with a with a sincere heart and the desire to work with youth who were once like me, trouble kid, juvenile, tricked by the court or bought into the bullshit, come from a good home, raised right, but just doing wrong based trying to help save you know that. I believe it's my God given purpose. Uh step out. You can't step in the studio in college knowing my phone up over Oh yeah. So so I'm really sincerely trying to help in the community. And I got the game from Jewish people who're saying, you want to be a self sustained organization, Charleston. You don't want grant money, you don't want funders.
Speaker 2: You want to be self sustained. You got that from the Jewish. From the Jews.
Speaker 1: You want to be self sustained. You don't be a beggar. The nonprofit is good but you want your people, who the people you seem to help, your constituents, your community. Why would anybody give you anything? And that's why Black people can't get nothing because their constituents don't give to them. So when they gave me that game, I came back to the community. The old niggas say that you got to have something to sell. So that's why you see me selling barbecue. I'm selling T shirts. So I'm really trying to be self sustainable. Uh So I met with Gena Bivins, who was our city council of District five. She said, Charleston, all the help that you need is with the police department, and that's in every black community. All the funding that you your little leave football, is your after school programs, your nonprofits, your boys and girls club, your your your your mentoring program, all of that funding come from the police department.
Speaker 2: Y'all down, Why got the pal league? And there you go.
Speaker 1: Because it don't come from the police department. It comes by the way of public safety funding. Well, why is our funding coming from public safety? High crime areas?
Speaker 2: Games? Yes, so we have to have the funding.
Speaker 1: So so we're gonna give your police department seven hundred million dollars for one year. Now there's seven hundred million. Four hundred million is THEIRS, three hundred million is the community's. But if you don't with the police, you don't get to go get your money, Samet They money, this is your money for your key way swimming is coming through public safety. Public safety that goes for parks and recreation. That's why you can't use the park. That's so that's parks and recreation.
Speaker 2: That's your swimming pool.
Speaker 1: So if you need all that, that's over there. Yeah, yeah, we got something that's allocated for infrastructure. But what y'all need is over there gang intervention. Gang prevention, so it's not just to lock up those are your intervention. We got plenty of money to prevent this. But if y'all don't it up man with the police, then guess who get the money?
Speaker 2: Your preachers. Because your preachers with the police.
Speaker 1: That's why every time it's a police shooting something happen, they go get the PREMI go get reverend reverend getting the money. You know, why could they told reverend how to get the five oh one c three So reverend don't just.
Speaker 2: Want God's money no more.
Speaker 1: He won't tax exemption from your money and you give him.
Speaker 2: So they done told reverend.
Speaker 1: How to get the five oh one C three. Now reverend got the five oh one c three. Reverends supposed to have an after school program. He's supposed to have a day club, but he using the money another way. So they give him the funded because you won't with the police. So when I got that game, I said, well, she I ain't a criminal, let me go with the police.
Speaker 3: That's a mean thing from my community though, right, just being black, I think you broke that though you kind of you kind of broke the mold with an interaction with the police, even for the benefits.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't even like you're saying. You wouldn't even go over there to feed the children. Men get with men.
Speaker 1: Men a promoter home, and a promoter can have stop the violence concerts and get free money from the county. Pay this pay that you're talking about fifty sixty thousand dollars that they'll give you to put a stop the Violet event on. Go get you like as a round. But if you don't put these people, then they gonna go buy a new tank. They gonna go by the drones.
Speaker 2: You can't see in the sky and good all around the city spine. There you go.
Speaker 1: They go about some toys.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah sure, and you don't know they got the money neither. Shit. We for to find a way the fund it somewhere else. Yeah yeah, yeah, get.
Speaker 1: So she But if you ain't got that game, homie. So I'm saying, we all can't be anti police when we know we need the police. When I got that game, it wasn't that I was forced to. I'm saying, Okay, when you realize how the five oh one C three and the non profit work, or just for most of the money, you ain't got to stand on the corner with the kids with the little league football team and got the cheerleading girls out there with their skirts on, she looking like little You got the little boys nappy headed with the past half off and on. Or you ain't gotta do that, hommy. When you understand, you can go over her and take their money and create some type of booster fund for the kids. That Chick fil Ay at McDonald that all them taco bells, all them places full fast food places you got in your community. You're supposed to go over there and partner with them. Hey, these sales the night. We're gonna bring all these people over here. They're supposed to get money back, but you don't with these people, so you don't know. So you steaded trying to shame black people to giving you so ho when when When when Geena Bivens said that, Homie, I went and develop, you know, relationship with the police department. And by doing that over the years, Uh, when I see that there's a police officer that's doing something, uh, and people call me and say something, I got some power to call down there and had an officer move to another side of town. When they got all the rookies over here at nighttime, say look out a deputy dean man. While y'all got all the rookies over here, you know it, come with the rookie mistakes. We need some veteran laws on this side of town. They don't put all the rookies over here. Many of you know they got you know what I'm saying, we a So you're building that kind of relationship as a community leader, Homie. It wasn't when I started trying to go to Caradical that they started saying, man, hey, we don't know about truck, but I'm repeating the rhetoric of the old. You see what I'm saying. Uh, And I'm starting to be more for us now, I'm talking uh footboo talk for us, by us, with us, of us or against us. Now I'm starting to grow my dreds Now. I ain't clean cutting no more so now the white people really put it back there, because I'm really starting.
Speaker 2: To go like my people roll.
Speaker 1: I, I was being a side. I was gonna be a sellout. They were grooming me to be a real and I was. I was jumping in the chair to be groomed or out of disdain. And I ain't gonna uh toward the culture. Not that I've been a victim of the culture. Uh. I was victimized spot of culture because I was tricked and it was propagated to me as a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I think we've all went through that. Man.
Speaker 3: Like even with me, I got around certain people and been like, I just know he a hustle cause he been talking hustle ship.
Speaker 2: Can you give me fifty.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: People any way, you they make nothing happen to them talking. And so I'm saying in the game, ain't even in the game.
Speaker 1: That's what I been saying. Now, even the nun street people pushing the no snitch and ship, everybody talking like they street costler. So they tricked me.
Speaker 2: Here I am. I got my own room in the third grade with a phone line in it.
Speaker 1: I got breakfast on the stove and almost everything. So I come from a well to do background, but I want to play poor.
Speaker 2: That's shit crazy.
Speaker 1: I want to act like I'm from the hood or then you know how how inferior and insecure I used to feel when you find out from the suburbs, I might hit you across your head with something just to hide the fact get out from the suburbs. I might hit you up because that was a that was an inferiority complex.
Speaker 2: That's crazy mean for a good part of the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, what the house is better the school and better to be from not that was a thing.
Speaker 2: That we took. It said, ain't nowhere in the world. I'm letting no know that.
Speaker 1: Where you think the whole movie A TL with now hot she from this. That's our culture. Everybody that got it out the mud, everybody from man with some silver spoon babies like especially them eighties baby with them them blue collar middle class working parents them meals and steels and general more men them blue collar men. Blue collar was the backbone of a miracle. And that's what most of our mama and daddy in the wood. Yeah, for sure, even if they got off on drugs, they maintained them blue collar jobs.
Speaker 2: They ain't losing job. They smoking dope and everything, ain't that job un like man. So I'm saying now, we all didn't come.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't until I got Damn, I'm in my thirties where I can finally say I wasn't raised.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to call the police on the Yeah, you know how hard it was to say that. I know, but then you just accepted it. I don't know what, man, change the culture.
Speaker 1: Man set me up to get robbed for twenty two pounds a week today Michael Jackson died. We sitting there watching men breaking new Michael Power hit me up and this is this is my hometown and need my pottingers. But this is out of jealousy and envy. So, uh, the street's talking and you know I'm a live while in my city. Oh no, street's talking. But uh, I can't leave my babies. But I want my lick back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ship At first I tried. First, I told my uncle. I said, say Wayne, say man, you know they rob me, Say call the police and called the Crime Stop a line and drop a dime on the old school player, your nephew, you got to put your own work here in the future. So she and Nigga I told him. I said, I'm gonna get my do it. Oh, didn't know what to say. Confidentally, I did it. Did I'm secretly call crime Stopping told everything I can know.
Speaker 2: What happened though, what you mean they yeah, yeah, hell yeah. The people got crazy. Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 1: They went and got him and it felt good.
Speaker 2: What happened to her? Going to put his mad song though c.
Speaker 1: W mad sometime A line losed him back teeth in the back. He gotta let the hyena do the kill, and then he come take it from the hyena. Try to skirm roll, but he can't bite no more teeth Brider in the back. My teeth had got brother in the back.
Speaker 2: I ain't couldn't bite pounds a lot man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and but I with my essay Pottner them, Uh, but Pottner, he my partner. But his uncles and I'm saying, no way could they think I'm in on it because every time I'm coming after, I ain't got no pistol on it. So they seeing how I'm too fly, too fly guy. Yeah, too smooth with it. So the uncles saying, now he is, yeah and the in on it? Yeah yeah yeah so because in they world they killed for that that yeah, but not my my cousin you know we we h Yeah, my cousin may rest in peace. Gave a tightle up to his corvid uh and yeah, worked it off.
Speaker 2: Because they're gonna make it work it off.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You don't get away with that. Oh h.
Speaker 1: I had, I had, I had little I had. I say, ain't never really been no real in the in the knee deep street kind of.
Speaker 2: You spent your child, you spent those years in jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah so so so I got out of twenty one, so from twenty one to thirty really just I'm gonna who everybody with so I can go to Dallas and get whatever. So when it's a driving for work, because I grew up in the boys home, I knew everybody. I know all the Houston all. It ain't no city because I grew up in the boys home. Oh so everybody knows me, so I was I'm the favorite middle man. Yeah, so I ain't have to see a though. I know the guy guy putting my tax straight every jail.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I already know I'm gonna come back and get the money. So yeah, and I'm gonna make sure everything. I'm everybody's favorite middle man. So uh so when this goes bad, this ain't just don't seem right to nobody. Everybody know man who do good business. So uh it was a black eye for them. So, uh make sure these recording to essay. Uh uh say them let me work it out. So at the time, my daughter was just born. I had just I had just started my first semester at community college. Uh.
Speaker 2: My dad had just died and so he had.
Speaker 1: Left me a little money. My baby mama was on the run.
Speaker 2: She was dancing.
Speaker 1: My baby mama was on the run at the time. She was dancing for a probation shoot on the run for a probation violation. My daughter was six months old. My baby mama just got arrested. So I got the baby.
Speaker 2: Uh, I run into my partners, say, I just got.
Speaker 1: Just come across s A and M they got one hundred pounds, so say them bless my game.
Speaker 2: But this ain't me.
Speaker 1: I'm just financially trying to just do a little something.
Speaker 2: Right inside of necessity. We all been through that.
Speaker 1: Look but but but it's working so well, that gravitational pool. You know what I'm saying, I don't want, but it's pulling it.
Speaker 2: In that way.
Speaker 1: And I'm saying, God, man, listen, don't you do now.
Speaker 2: I remember saying this one name. Okay, God, don't you do nothing to God, damn me, stop this, let me stop it.
Speaker 1: That's what happened because God knew I wouldn't go stop it, because because the devil is now starting to fulfill your desires of the streets that you ever had, right, I.
Speaker 3: Went through that to pull you back one time. I was so my game was kind of opposite to yours.
Speaker 2: I was a wol.
Speaker 3: I was out there for my My biggest thing I've done around here was I played middle man when I really had it, and they kept me out of these conversations when they get pulled over when they going to tell they never thought to say my name. But if they just took some time those they thought about it, They never not got it like I always used to telling, Yeah, let me let me check on that for you, right quick, let me call my homie man, you know, saying man, I got this here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Then I wait a few seconds and calling it back. Yeah, now it's good man, what you're trying to do with the woof? But I played that game. But I also was on the other side of it, and I had a situation where my friends again he pos be my buddies, de pop be my friends. So we you know, I got a situation coming from Arizona back when that Arizona shit will fly pulling up popcorn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my friends is called a come budd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shit will fire back. Then today's drove came with it.
Speaker 3: That shit was so good, bro, I'm talking about man. So my homeboys, I'm getting them straight every time my plug coming through. So I come outside one day and I noticed that one of my homeboys sitting outside. It didn't make sense to me to it. I all fell apart and I said, oh, that what he was doing. So anyway, he's sitting outside, I go get home and straight. Now he ain't on my friend's side. He on the plug side.
Speaker 2: This sitting on the porch is part of the plug crew. My crew pull up to get the ship.
Speaker 3: Whatever I ask him, you know, so I go get him straight, come to find out while he outside and I mean that getting it straight. He push up on one of my boards. Hey man, you know Loan putting a little something on it. You know what I'm saying. If y'all nigga want to.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, cut cut bruh out the deal you dig it's you know what I mean? Da da da.
Speaker 3: He bite with the driver. He tried to go meet the very next week. They told his mouth out. But I told my friend, that's y'all fault for trying to cut me out. Y'all don't want Loan to make nothing.
Speaker 1: This my this shit the player right this my I'm he's my right, He's my nigg When he goes sco. He don't know about him in Dallas H. No matter which Dallas H he getting. He getting twenty five or thirty pounds each time. It's every two days twenty five or in the brick and he taking he he taking the pain back to for work. At the time thirteen twelve hundred pounds ten seventy five If y'all play up podcast. I'm getting them number two. Yeah, I'm getting them for you. Yeah, I'm getting a hundred dolls of eating.
Speaker 2: Uh do me like that.
Speaker 1: But but it's the Messicans, you know, when the Feds.
Speaker 2: So I got it.
Speaker 1: So the Messicans, Domesican brother, do me like that. But my taking over truck papers so that we're getting a dope from in Dallas. I get a truck for him in my name. The Feds get him, so I get the truck back. I let money take over the payments. So he's sending me the money to make the payment. As long as he's sending me the money, the payments getting good. So I tell him, say no, big boy, I trust you, and your girl just started making the payment. Now he getting the money to his girl with the white boy Richard, and all this document in the newspaper. How Richard all this Suzuki, Uh, the white boy, they money lunder, all this for all the big time dope dealers and so everybody.
Speaker 2: So but the fast fit to get them. But we don't know this.
Speaker 1: So oh, he gave the money to his parking, the money, writing the check, playing the check game. So every time he missed a payment, they come and to report because they know the lifestyle. They come report the truck. One night he got like thirty some thousand in that bit the miss she don't miss November payment, checked them bounce, but then come back in January. Then she laid on January said they hurry up and go get the truck to get the extra money to feed that.
Speaker 2: They did play that game.
Speaker 1: There they go and hit for thirty thousands. He thinking, he's thinking listening to the I don't come back and get the money. So that's what he stayed to play to get me robbed? God, yeah, yeah, we could have been a millionaires.
Speaker 2: See the game is always like that. That's what's up. It's like and not.
Speaker 1: We made up after that, but yeah, you know, uh, I start I started seeing my put zen x in you know, I started watching my go from shipping syrd uh to putting zan X and Jolly Ranchers in the bottle, shaking it up, trying.
Speaker 2: To going down the dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, I tell them, like all my homies like that's why you know, you can't trust him with this level of ship you be around when they on them drugs and ship, you just can't trust it.
Speaker 2: Bro like because it costs too much, so.
Speaker 1: You're not home. And so you know, I was known as a as a as a as a smooth player a little you know. You know, I always been the ladies man in the streets home and so so if the streets up that that that happened between me, me and Big Boy because he was a smooth but then his reputation start going down here that be a character at some point, homie. You yeah, yeah, that that that that was a character. So ultimately that that that end up costing him. So uh when I suck, when I sent the police stayway, uh yeah yeah, get him overhead, I sent him yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. They end up you shooting, shooting through the door and shooting the police officer.
Speaker 2: Damn they is that because they came with the open up.
Speaker 1: Not with so they beat it though, so so so. But but I told on end up snitching on one of his young who actually shot. He ended up snitching on in need some player, you homie. Uh. The still love me to the day because they saw how Money crossed me. So they would always watch him because if he if he'll cross blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but he was the kind of like they Big homie.
Speaker 1: But they some live looking and they was them young with his muscle at that time, they gonna shoot it out with the police behind it. They shout it out with the police crazy so uh so, yeah, they love me. They beat that yeah, because the police came with the Yeah.
Speaker 2: But damn you think they'll try to steal.
Speaker 1: Where they got some conviction end up going they did some time behind it or they just they just beat the tempted the capital word on the police because they had been the big boy had been robbing, you know after that homie. So it was some more if they asked. Uh So, they had been sending text message in threats, so that's what kind of saved them. Some more sent some threats. So they don't know if it's the police because the police didn't say nothing. But the police lied and said it. They said they said something, but the nigga beat that case. I think they like a ten year uh ship. Big boy got out got back home and so now when he get out, Uh, I hurry out and I'm on this nad because I'm big on social media now I was starting to become big. I'm big on Facebook. Yeah, my nig did call me like man listen.
Speaker 2: Woo woo woo, woo woo woo. We talked about it.
Speaker 1: Uh small misunderstanding them, a lot of a lot of them, street friendships, home mind you up in your mind?
Speaker 2: You know me?
Speaker 1: You know you don't, I don't. You done gave me the money. I done went to go get it. You don't know my mama, Lee, you don't know. I could leave my apartment. I could have been ran out with the money. Why was that kind of nigga? Come on, you listening to the debate planned? Yeah, I could have been done this. Come on, you know sent me and waited. I done went to the other city to get it and come back.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, niggas, don't be thinking man cloud there you go, but reflect who they are and other people.
Speaker 2: Right, that's a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Think everybody lies, thieves, think everybody stealing.
Speaker 3: I hate that when he takes you and they go to panicking because answer quick enough for something.
Speaker 2: Damn you don't what?
Speaker 1: Damn? What in it?
Speaker 2: Are you on? Some mons? That's what's in your head? You see with me, that's why you think you Yeah, you gotta watch for that.
Speaker 1: I listened for it. Yeah, I listened for what's in a man's heart, go come out of mouth, especially if he like the talk. Yeah, it's the quiet, don't say much. You got to kind of punder but not homosade. So that was that was my life changing experience in my early thirties, my daughter was just born that I had never been betrayed by a friend before, never been betrayed by a friend. We don't see each other girls, but when you're young, that's not betrayal. But yeah, now I had never been betrayed. So that was my life. Listen, when you hear me say, I don't don't so and so so by that time, Uh, when I went and got in college. A few years later, all of my real childhood friends start coming home from prison from shit they did when they were kids.
Speaker 2: Because your friends, you really made friends in prison.
Speaker 1: And boys, I was waiting on most of them I went to school with. We we didn't main it was like two or three. We maintain friendships, but you're not the same. You can't maintain the same.
Speaker 2: Level of friendship.
Speaker 1: Uh, from the sixth and seventh grade and you come back at twenty two, twenty three because now these egos from selling dope and you know what, I'm saying, Uh.
Speaker 2: They might have been winning in school.
Speaker 1: Now they big dogs, can't nobody tell them nothing, so they're super tough or you know what I'm saying. Or they might have been super tough. Now they're on dope. So the dynamics had changed, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I was kind of like.
Speaker 1: In the wilderingnes Is just alone. Oh but uh, because I know everybody, I can go from Fort Wood to Grand Prairie, Downward, Old Cliff, West, Dallas, Pleasant Grove, Houston, San Antonio. So I can go to all these different places because I spent his whole teenage life in the Boys Home, and I was in an institution that only housed texas most violent youthful offenders.
Speaker 2: So that's from ninety one.
Speaker 1: So I met all the big dollars in the neighborhood kids because you know, the statistics say that it's in there at that age them gonna beat them kind of for the rest of they So all I was in the boys Home with them when they got eighteen and nineteen. By the time they were twenty one twenty five, they ran certain prisons. The exactly could they come through just like the movie American means, and all the movies, all of them starting their boys home. So so most real bad homey got juvenile records, A bad juvenile, bad nigga we missed. They was in boards home, a different youth of centers. So all us met up in juvenile attention center. So all the started the games, all of them in the boy's home with it. So I got you know, uh uh uh. It was like joining the fraternity for me because it wasn't no, it wasn't no. It wasn't no deadly violence. In the boys home. We fight like a nigga, squabbled like a but it wasn't no deadly violence. Might get hit across the head or something, but it wasn't no deadly violence. So it was growing up just fighting.
Speaker 2: If you was free, do you think you would have joined there? I would have been killed in your spirit.
Speaker 1: So so imagine imagine my internet persona as a gang member.
Speaker 2: It's the same. It would have been the same. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would have been just as disrespectful. H yeah, because that's my that's my temperament or anything I embraced.
Speaker 2: That's me playing basketball.
Speaker 1: Yet you can't hold me. So that's playing dominoes. You you go to that persona comes out. So now that's the persona I had in the home. So that's how I got the name Nook. That same in and theet persona was in that little with the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But and I'm acting, so I'm going overboard. But it's convincing. It's conventioning, you know what I'm saying. See, because you got this thing like you've you've You've got this pattern where you said, yo, I infiltrated the police.
Speaker 2: I went out there and infiltrated the roll in the sixties.
Speaker 1: So you got a certain level of game where you can make it look like what whatever you really want to make it so so so so so when I joined the gang in ninety two, Uh, gang Bang had already been big in America from the mid eighties by way of the crack epidemic. So if you watch that movie, what's that movie that about? Crack with the California on Netflix, Snowfall. So if you watched Snowfall, you saw Jerome them too Crack. Yes, the mother names stayed in California. Jerome them took Crack Crack and the Gang Bang came together.
Speaker 2: It was because it was coming out of La there you go so so so.
Speaker 1: That's why you had the documentary Banging in Little Rock. That's why them was so detrical. That's why they ganged. That's why they they first years of gang banging was so horrific and horrendous because they got to California in the country them took the gang and took it to extreme. You saw it in the movie. He said, Man, the country nigga wild another nugat. They giving you certain history and this shit. Oh so by time it get the Texas in Louisiana, Uh, I'm I'm what maybe eleven twelve. By the time I'm fourteen, uh Uh, it's here, but I'm from the suburbs.
Speaker 2: I don't see it.
Speaker 1: It ain't in my school, it ain't in on television. And when I go to Miamiam House in the guttles and the slum, I see them bandana. So it's only a pilling, becau because I've seen it on colors. It's just like the ship we see on Love and Hip Hop. You know it's there you go. So that flag became that was like it was a pilling like the cyber truck. So uh, the the firsd iPhones, that bandana yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. So uh when I so, I'm one of the very few kids in my school that was going to juvenile, but I'm going to Julie for mischievous, delinquent ships, stealing, cause vandalizing. So I'm getting to get a peak of it the little couple of days I'm staying in Julie, come home, go to school, mimic a stance and walk.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Uh when I got the Juvenile Uh, and I got. I got to see it full, up close and personal sh everything I was looking for. It's like said Mama, I won't play football, the camaraderie all and it got the Blue Dickens home with the raw everything because it was already a Pillon by way of television with the young impressionable mind. So at this time Larry Hoover's literature growth in development is being started to be spread throughout the prison system of juvenile system, so it's starting to come down South and everything. But the Cryption Bloods don't have no literature, but they're trying to adopt literature by way of acronyms crypt community and revolution in progress because rest in pea community revolution international people. So they starting to put acronym that's the brainwashing with the bullshit for the young to make it feel like it's honorable. So now they coming with acronyms of blood brothers leading others out of darkness.
Speaker 2: So they come with some acronym.
Speaker 1: But they getting all this mixed up with Larry who was teaching the crypt So now they it's even more pilloic because now we have literature. So now just checking each other on literature. That's GD and b D shit.
Speaker 2: Now the cripping blood.
Speaker 1: You know your literature. Well, when you were playing Domino Nick, I was writing who was in games in California and definitely used to let anybody write in prison, Yeah, writing and giving me the history and the knowledge. Then Monster Cody dropped that book that books what Monster Cody. So when I went and got the first history by all the names and the time frames, when I went in to bed, that made me the leader amongst each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you knew more than how you go anybody with the information.
Speaker 1: So I was with the knowledge and the literature, I wouldn't learn all the handshake, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Because they top dog round, they put it in books. They putting.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, he show I'm learning. Yeah, we just learning ship. But then we make it up as we go along.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's what superseded me, passed to be a little because I had the knowledge, and that's when I understood knowledge, the real power knowledge. Now for sure, what do you think about Larry who will be in partner by President Trump? Uh, it's been in the making for a minute. Uh yeah, yeah, it's been in the making for a minute. He just needed a strong ally. And uh, the the lady who who they call the there part and the partners are she was partnered once before by President Trump, and so uh, God has given her favor to have the King's ear.
Speaker 2: H and shout out to the queen. Yeah for sure. Do you think he'll get to unravel the state? Yeah? Yeah, he coming home. He don't got fit on the two hundred or something.
Speaker 1: Well, he up under the old parole system, so he already edited before parole.
Speaker 2: Real, that's good, that's definitely good.
Speaker 1: Now he up under the old parole system, not not the new one. So now he already before parole.
Speaker 2: Dope, I didn't know that, but but but to.
Speaker 1: Him in his mind, he's free now. If he never come home, he's free because he was in that max month. If he never come home free. Yeah, we don't know what it's like to be locked in the bathroom for forty four decades, for twenty three hours a day, every day. You can't talk to your neighbor because they can't. They gotta be silent. They they can't commute, so he can he what's up?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: He can't talk to nobody, and it's only certain guards he can talk to. They can only have a conversation because of the level of power. He's been deemed the halfs Only certain people can talk to him. Can you imagine that? And we talked about come home free.
Speaker 2: They say, read the mail off of green Man.
Speaker 1: He never seen the sun in four decades. He ain't been hugged, he ain't been touched, he ain't had no human contact.
Speaker 2: On the water. Yeah, we don't know what they feel like.
Speaker 1: So before we talking about he can shake a hand, he can talk to somebody, he can walk around a y'all with a gate in it and feel like he in the ocean. Yeah, before we talking about Yeah, yes, man, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Here's something I think about. It is like he's he's been like like you say.
Speaker 1: We can't forget jeff Ford either. They punishing jeff Ford homy because jeff Ford, you know man, uh yeah, and that's his guy. Well yeah, there was once enemies. But yeah, they they they once enemies. They once was rivals. But you know jeff Ford was with uh you know, uh Faara coom Mare Cadiphan man. Uh you know, so they got him as a terrorist. Uh but men, he's an old man. Yeah, some old soldiers home. How long he's been just as long as they got both of them eight x h L Choppo breaking over there because it's tortuous, homie. Yeah, uh them them, Uh you know, I'm sure they broke at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They strong, they're strong. Oh yeah, my heart weep for him. Uh see, I was a little boy. Uh so, I spent nine months in isolations as a kid in the g r U program. It was it was a behavior modification program. You know, I thang bang it right, so uh so, yeah, yeah, we we was in tour with the Disciples and the Hoover at the time, and it was his named random ware H.
Speaker 2: This was a minute. He was a Hoover. It was a minute.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, he used to catch one of my Uh yeah yeah. If he catches he goes main me. Couldn't he fight? Yeah yeah, make god? So the Random World. So yeah, we jumped on Random World one time and uh they were laying on the ground and handcuffs and I was in handcuffs, and so somehow I got up and I ran over there and kicked that in the face while he was in handcuffs. So so they put me in a they put me at first. I think it was originally like a uh one hundred and eighty days or maybe like a ninety day uh lock up program.
Speaker 2: It was a behavior modification program.
Speaker 1: So I ain't up standing nine months, so it's initially twenty three hours lock lockdow. Uh, I'm gonna kick on the door, cut out the staff, flash my dick, and all the other kind of shit.
Speaker 2: So they ain't gonna let me out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Uh, But psychologically I was doing that Homie took because I needed something to interact with. Nigga was too much on my little brain, Homie. Uh yeah, I had books to read. Uh it was it was too much and you couldn't talk, so I would Yeah, so I would beat and kick on the door, uh to make them come in and have to restrain.
Speaker 2: Somebody talk to me.
Speaker 1: I say, I'm just somebody if it comfort Yeah, so psychologically that's how I did that, but it would extend my time. Uh and once they figure out once so once I started having to talk to psychiatrists and psychologists, Uh, yeah, they figured it out. This little bit is playing so home. I've been groomed, I've been healed from childhood trump I went through. I had psychiatrists and psychologists to talk to, had to drop over a dime, and kid therapy group sessions. So I'm really institutionalized. You got to think I fell in the washing machine when I was five years old. I had to learn how to rewalk again. By the time I was seven, I put my eye out and I had to have nine eye surgery from the time I was seven to twelve, so I really never got to go to school. By the time I'm fourteen, I'm locked up for murder. Till I'm twenty one, I've been in a hospital from lockup. So really, you know, I learned how to learn systems.
Speaker 2: But I'm wondering what your edge, because what a game.
Speaker 1: Because I had a private tutor. So I had a private so as far back as I can remember homeing, I never initially went to school. I had a private tutor who would come tutor me at home. I was personally developed, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And that's way better than that school classroom.
Speaker 1: I had one on one.
Speaker 2: It's shipped my brain. H.
Speaker 1: I don't remember where I learned about John Brown. I know by John Brown. I don't teach that in school. No, Yeah, had white Yeah, so all through it. So there's some point throughout my school years, every year I had a private tutor.
Speaker 3: That's where the game comes from. Then they teach you how to learn. I tell my kids though, it ain't about just knowing everything. It's about learning how to learn and retaining what you have. Retaining a bad and you retain Like I be hearing you quote books and quote ship. I'm saying that nick pulling from ship high too.
Speaker 2: That's what be getting me.
Speaker 1: I don't stop smoking, it's better, but you be high and talking ship. What's what's in the databank? H. That's why you can't have conversations on low frequencies because the low frequency don't have you go into the books. Don't have you going to the you have some conversation with some people. They have you put it into your fire cabinet, pulling it out that you didn't know yet, But it's in there because you once read it, you want to seen it. So I've been giving so many books from from from because I've always been good in English, composition, reading, and social study. That's my strength. Comprehension, That's why I can talk. I can articulate. Some part of your talking has come from what you're in read. That's why I can't argue with me. He in the books, I go find a word, you know, Yeah, I run so Uh. They've been shoving books in my face. Either been in the hospital or I've been in lock up right, been shoving books in my face. I don't really get to be free till I'm twenty one and get to explore this big old world.
Speaker 2: I wasn't a criminal. I've been institutionalized.
Speaker 1: What made you break the change? Now, before I get to that, what do you think about? What's the white boy named ten ninety J.
Speaker 2: I hate Behoover, I hate them.
Speaker 1: Uh. I can't say this. Uh.
Speaker 2: There should be a call of action to do something. Now he be with some ship.
Speaker 1: Well, why why he don't go Why he don't say nothing about the Mexican cartel? They tell the the plug tell on them. He said the dop to. Now there's plenty of paperwork on who've been told on by the Messican plug? Why he won't get that paperwork, cause nigga, he know them cartels and Mexican there's some consequences repercussion. It ain't no consequences in repercussion with the pigeon. The pigeon don't have anybody can with the pigeons. The pigeon can fly. And we don't seen video where the pigeon on the ground and the rat grab how so it ain't no with the pigeon. Oh but you mean to tell me I done said something that warns some people saying I get you. You ain't never heard one city they'll getting it's made videos and men, I'm gonna get that swore, By god, it ain't it's supposed to be saying that about him. Homie. He gets he getting away scott free, and he interrupted some ship and out on that. He's not getting real court documented papers. He's gonna go get news paper clippers.
Speaker 2: You know, that's what I didn't like about the paper clippers are. I didn't like it. I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: Then eighty years old to say old, you say only you're gonna kick like damn. And then and then the man who he said snitch don't come out and said, man, that man isn't snitch on me. And you're gonna come out of discredited, Homon, you're gonna do our elders coming. You mean to tell you, ain't nobody go get him.
Speaker 2: I don't like it, bro, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Somebody get him something something something young be willing to take this for the team, and we will love you to death. And I can't say it like that, but will love you. Yeah, yo, Mama and everybody be will taken care of you. Ain't got to kill him, God damn man ship elder though be locked up fifty years.
Speaker 2: We don't put the snitch label on it. They've done fifty and eighty X. Come on, homie, damn, come on, man, we're gonna do that home on home And I'm a bona fist street I'm being told on. I ain't got no smoke on my jacket. I'm looking at that like, come on, old man, like damn bro cut the and then you and then like you say when you look over man, it ain't on it.
Speaker 1: It put him, But he ain't doing it to nobody. But uh now I can see if he played faut with everybody. Yeah see, I'm I don't win against I don't know it ain't nobody. I ain't saying nothing bad about it. Yeah, I'm fab with his mouth. He just got us and he paid for he just got us, homie, And and they don't put him now, they wrapping him bout him in song.
Speaker 2: Happening then't happening. That's what made me think the stupid they slow and down like the stupid man. Why is they like giving ten ninety jake any kind of props? Man?
Speaker 1: When listen, if they're stealing packages in this neighborhood, I'm looking out for the thief. I ain't thinking my house is too good for the package to come up missing.
Speaker 2: He can turn that on.
Speaker 3: Anybody, whether it's true or not, at any moment and discredited hole.
Speaker 1: He don't care if it's true or not. And then he don't retract.
Speaker 2: Rector done so so.
Speaker 1: Nahmah nah no no no, no, no no no, na I hate him. Uh but you know, or they let the white boy in. See I come from eral white boy get mistreated when we let him in.
Speaker 2: We don't play for with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah uh nigga. We break into his hol and feel sorry when we come over, but we the ones done it. Uh. When he come over and he played our Nintendo, all of a sudden, we got contra and we ain't never had comfort before. Yeah, but it's his and we let him play it, but he don't get to take it back home. He used to let us take his country home, and when he asked for it back, we break into his high.
Speaker 2: How we did our white boy?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, like we make our white boy grow up and say, yeah, see how y'all done. Jenni Row, Yeah, y'all kick y'all mis treat Jedi Rod jeder Ro used to be out in Jenny Row used to be riding here with me, was yall