Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Y'all hold lot ready know what it is. Welcome to the Buffet Dust Show. Tonight is midnight. They say fricks.
Speaker 1: Come at night.
Speaker 2: They say freez come out at night midnight. Thank everybody's watching the show right now. I know some of y'all probably sleep. I know some of my boys still up right now. We're gonna have fun at night before we even just started. Go ahead and hit the light button. Go on ahead, you subscribe, and when you do, make sure you keep your notifications turned on. But you know what we're here fucking don't big bad, bad bad WiFi vehicles. Just want the over time with the New York Knicks in room. Everything wrong, I bag that, I think about, I think about list that did me all it go the Corosto, big Bluffaith gout shit the Knicks.
Speaker 1: You go winy, you lie, can't get a chance.
Speaker 2: Say amen, ye you're lie, big bad lakele Chroy Buckley, you full of makeup over the boy, shut.
Speaker 1: Your mother fucking mouth.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you if I slapped Trot Barkley my whole fling of my whole hand, priner or be on side of the face, even though I never do it. I love you, charl I'm just saying, though, bow shut your mouth. When the Lakers flinging boy, Big Lakers told y'all Lebrunjag, come on, come on, thirty and one points, ain't a thoty eight years old, tiptoin lucle hell, God damn right, Big told Uncle bawling give me thirty at two. Now you stop all that motherfucker crying you.
Speaker 1: Doing, though I don't.
Speaker 2: Like all that crying, Lucal A couple of times you file it.
Speaker 1: You crying, give me the no, get.
Speaker 2: Your big fact on healthy, bad ass back on defense. But the game ball tonight, the game ball going to some more and more aka Kate bis bald. You ain't his shit out here, but the night when we niggash it you came through.
Speaker 1: Game bits. I know you might not know who I am, but you might do.
Speaker 2: But I want you to know tomorrow morning, when you wake up, I'm sitting there. You a whole pam pam gonna be at your door steps, whole pee on your board. Just so this ain't trash. You deserve it. So you can go ahead and text Brunnie, you gonna need no more than bullshit he's serving. I'm telling y'all right now, man, from when I'm singing right now, for them Los Angeles Lakers, they look better. I thought they were gonna lose. I'm gonna be hounest. I like this one of them game. It's gonna give away from them and they ain't gonna be able to come back. But they get They just kept it close, kept it close. Dunkin gave us twelve or it was eleven, twelve points off the bench. We needed that going along with Benson because our ar didn't do a motherfucking thing to night. Jingy Smith didn't do a motherfucking thing to night. If it won for Lucal, ain't look bron we won lost.
Speaker 1: But back to the game, ball, Gabe Benson, that's what we need.
Speaker 2: That's what we need for my players that's on the bench man, our role players to step up and hit times shots like that. He came in that fourth quarner hitting number goddamn three.
Speaker 1: I said, I thought that was big shot, Bob.
Speaker 2: I thought it would robber Robin over rout there, Nigga, that's gave Benson. That's the same game bises that we went down there and got for Miami.
Speaker 1: Now starting to pay out Jenny bust.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you some baby, you flat booty moon Pie's face looking, motherfucker you Yeah, shut your mind about that damn trade.
Speaker 1: We got Lucal.
Speaker 2: We moving forward. We ain't looking behind us, no damn more. That's what most people in life I want you to do. They want to remind you when you came from. But back of damn where I came from.
Speaker 1: Its warm.
Speaker 2: Man used to have shit in my draws. Now that he motherfucker's clean. Now you used to didn't.
Speaker 1: Have no hold.
Speaker 2: Now I got foot in your Stop talking about that. Trade is over, Luca or Laco. Now Luca's surfing. Now we're working on this weight. We finish slimming down. Oh yeah, we God damn it, We're gonna slim him down. That's the only thing about Luca right now. Y'all can see that if you're watching the game, his conditioning. I know y'all seen earlier digg A replay. He went to the hole.
Speaker 1: You could see her.
Speaker 2: He got some fat going on right there. And that's okay because La is a vegan town. It's it's just number of vegans up there. And we got your ass on that dick. Dick, Gregory died along with the vegan food, along with this good we we finish prescribe to you.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be prescribed now. Absolutely Yo's wage around the ship prescribed. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But overall, Knicks ball out. I ain't taking nothing from Jaylen Bronson. Man if the ball when the guy hurt at the end, probably lost, I ain't gonna lie that little left handed motherfucker. I thought it was damon style of my way. He was out there getting off the night. Jaylen Bronson is a problem now, big call hting the down trash, absolute let dog shit.
Speaker 1: He ain't do nothing to help Brunson the night. Not nothing.
Speaker 2: Athnuby did good ball out, got getting credit on. But overall, man, it's a good game. Man. Tipadau got them New York Nicks playing hard man they man, it was it was just an overall good game. Like I said, I thought we were gonna lose. I'm just being one hunter, but man, we just kept it close. Uh. It's amazing when Lebron is still able to do at that age. I know y'all keep tired of me saying that, and everybody is saying that, but his condition, I mean, it's just amazing. Just he just shows you, man, you got to put the work in, man, and it will off. But he just another wing at the end of the day, you know, Okay, see he's still the top team. But uh, like I say, mc afc, okay, see see it. Lakers in five, that's that's doing I'm seeing. I don't know what y'all seeing from the Lakers that make y'all like I don't like them besides them being small, like not having a big man, because they were killing us on the boards.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie for a while. J. J.
Speaker 2: Rigor had Hayes on the bench in the fourth and they were just getting every rebound. But if we can just go out and find another big body, another sixteen seven fogger to step in and give us seven eight minutes a night, that will help a lot off, take the load off of Lebron and Luca. But like I said, Luca ain't even one hundred percent yet, and he's doing what he's doing now. He's starting to find his rhythm a little bit, and he finding his rhythm in crying.
Speaker 1: I don't like all that motherfucking crying.
Speaker 2: If they gonna call the god damn it, the whole Well, God damn it, come on back down the court and do it all over again. But all that wind and shit.
Speaker 1: I don't like you.
Speaker 2: I told you, if you cry, what the goddamn kids is gonna do. I don't like all that. If I got the mother fucker family member, you tell a story, they gotta tell a story better. I wasn't even just I was just telling my uncle. Look, look, fan, I looked fair. I had the flu. I got over in two as here come this nigga shit, nephew, I had covid.
Speaker 1: I beat it with green tea. Nigga stopped. We ain't beat no damn covid with green tea. H Nigga stopped. You got dang green. I'm talking about trying to come down there and talk to the family. You got the eye do me? Nigga.
Speaker 2: Ain't no competition. I'm not competing with now nigga, now female and my family never. We're family for a reason. I gon't do that competing shit. Or I got this or I got that. Man, I could be dead at tomorrow. You can't take that shit with you when you go. So I don't compete.
Speaker 1: I don't do all that.
Speaker 2: When I got it what I got. But if you nigga a little bit un anytime we want to shoot shoot basketball. He wanted to come out shoot me. Shit, your old lad down some world. Man. We got more lost you last year, now, yeah, we all more lost you last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You don't want to talk about that, do you? Shit show how to add down somewhere? Or about them females I always talking about. Now, I'm being honest with you. Now, I'm low key. But you got all your business on Facebook? How you low key and all your business on Facebook?
Speaker 1: Stop it?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sick of you old missy assholes out here don't do nothing but lying and keep up shit and won't let them kids see Hey, damn daddy.
Speaker 1: But you want to think you deserve to go out on a date to stake forty eight? It's Neil more you going awe. I wish that's all you want is me, that's all you wanted me.
Speaker 2: I ain't got it physically, but I can take you down there.
Speaker 1: I ben get you some meats. They got all the meat you want.
Speaker 2: On the phone with your homegirl laying on my motherfucker Aaron Mattress talking shit.
Speaker 1: You can go. Oh you ain't got no car. I gotta call you. Oohb never of car might be ragging then, my motherfucker.
Speaker 2: But give me from point A to point he ac don't work no windows, don't let down. He so good because I know one day Heaven the Father up there somewhere. Don't bless me, he gonna bless me. Don't bless you too, Gonna bless you too. But man, ah, man, I'm just so excited I get to talk.
Speaker 1: Come over here and talk my ship. How I want to talk my ship about my Lakers. Man. Spike Lee was there.
Speaker 2: Man, it's amazing to see Spike Lee make all these movies. Man, successful black man in the business in hollywooded for him to be able to do with things he did, Man, shout out to Spike. Then he's still doing. Put Denzel in a lot of movies. Man. Uh, Spike Lee gonna get the recognition and that he deserves.
Speaker 1: In Hollywood. Shot out to Spike.
Speaker 2: He at the game. You know they going thegger. I was looking for Jack niggas. I don't know if that old motherfucker got the bed.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You know them niggas in Hollywood, you know they be keeping secret ya. Lookas you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying over la lit right now, they got the wildfires, came down on the thing, wild and fire right now. It's because everything is in the city is back coping steady Marathon Burger opening up. So I got the black sam now carrying on your brother, carrying on your brother dream that's what carrying on your brother dreams or your sister dreams. Somebody in your family wanted to do something and damnan you continue.
Speaker 1: That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: How y'all feeling chat, I'm feeling like a motherfucking camp tonight.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all ever got some head?
Speaker 2: So, motherfucker good, you call your lawyer, Nigga, I got some head though, they got called my lawyer and told left motherfucker take my mama off my wheel and put this sweet mild motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Now she just serves it. And I took her down up to the Mexican call.
Speaker 2: I'm about her cash call to damn right, forty five hundred, Come on, got her little jit Cherokee twoenty eighteen. Come on, got the windows telling on them because y'all can't see me riding up. See we took a ride out on the time when I took a country side God damn right, took out on the country side and got me a little head.
Speaker 1: Come when you when you when you when you buy them a car tree on my eyes. Oh the head is wonder Oh.
Speaker 2: Oh just see raine E day finally so hard trying to wise away.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying to tell you smile on me, smile for me. Hey, I'm telling you. You know that head good. If I'm banking joy rul, ain't nobody listening, no motherfucking joy rule.
Speaker 1: But I am. And y'all gonna say.
Speaker 2: What y'all I wanna see welly yellow head but now her face say hey.
Speaker 1: Drisey drake his back, give me your hug because you know I missed you. When I came home from from them five hours. I didn't want to see my kids. I want to see my baby. Mam. I need some head. Come in, my dad, Are my kids running up to me? Dadd that get out the DD.
Speaker 2: Damn wait wait, you're mama, way old babysit. I'm fnna put some work in on your ass over time. Get y'all gonna insist some power. Come on, come on, big block.
Speaker 1: On your ass.
Speaker 2: Baby, There ain't nothing like, Hey, why I'm in your head? I mean, I get head like it's a sauten.
Speaker 1: Do you hear me? I get head like it's a.
Speaker 2: Sure were going to the grocery store. Shit, we're going to a part. Come on, get your ass in this back seat. How do y'all feel to talk to me? Many questions out there, y'all want to ask you. Boy, I'm in Detroit tomorrow. Oh, I'm into d tomorrow. Yeah, a little Caesar, I'm performing at the Pistons.
Speaker 1: Ain't ringing on? Come on, be a warming to a go and rab them tickets.
Speaker 2: And I told you, man, if you're in Detroit and you're coming to the show, DM me, I might let you come to the back and kick it with your boy.
Speaker 1: Showing love to all my fans. Appreciate the prestige.
Speaker 2: Showing love to all my fans that's pulling up to my comedy show on this wheel, wants tour, getting my DM and I'm gonna give them my team. I'm gonna vite two or three people in the back to come hang with me and the crew. That's what we're doing over him. We're doing shit a little bit different over him and break.
Speaker 1: And opening being so good. Ain't know what's going on in the world. Y'all. Y'all talked to me. Y'all talk to me.
Speaker 2: My mama been calling me crying about Donald Trump all day. I told Mama I don't want her nothing about Donald Trump. Then she telling me she gonna know how she gonna make ends me. And I told my mama, you better get her.
Speaker 1: Sucks with me lo you the day, but you get out. He even sucks with me because I ain't got nothing full of you. Don't stop tolding me.
Speaker 2: I'm breaking all that, breaking all family members and friends up. I'm calling me asking me for some damn money. If I give all my money, you'll wait. But I'm gonna have nothing bigger out what you told me. Eighteen year boy, biggure out. I'm telling you, my bigg out, thank you moving in here to me my hoes.
Speaker 1: You mother lie.
Speaker 2: Well, you ain't nobody coming in between me and my old helpful I love you, Mama, but this is my life. This is what I like.
Speaker 1: Pretty hole and pretty told make them get down, been down, All fools come in, come in. I'm not bullship with ch'at like.
Speaker 2: If you're watching this show that's presented by Prispects, I done told you right there.
Speaker 1: You see that? You see that right there staying yeah? Or you want win you kill come here all the money for you and me. We'll split it down there.
Speaker 2: You'll do Can you been more or less when your favorite player? If you don't know how to work prize picking, you won't to do it. I told you go my I g Bubba Dub ninety four. I'm cligging you, damn and I help you yo. I don't want nothing in return. But the love that you're doing now is watching this show for me. That's begging the nigga thing. If you can't watch this show, and god damn it, you can listen to it on Apple podcasts file pi hell go on type in the Bubble's door, show that I am Joseph.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Somebody say Steven Steph Kerry could go. Don't get me wrong, dad, yell, little motherfucker. It's the dregs sugar we ever seeing.
Speaker 1: In our world, in the in the world.
Speaker 2: But you talking about goat, You talking about dregs of all time that mains your head.
Speaker 1: God damn lebrun James is here. Sorry, bro, you know I love you, but I'm I'm just keeping you one hundred nigga. You need you some moga all on top of your head, doll for the mains. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If you're down south and you know a dog had mains, you know we used to put moga off on the dog.
Speaker 1: Somebody tell me.
Speaker 2: I'm like y'all niggas running over here to Germany and Turkey trying to grow your heart.
Speaker 1: Put some motor ore on your motherfucking hand.
Speaker 2: Watch it grow. Telling you what God love. I'm just telling you what God love the day, but y'all don't want to listen to me and y all of a sudden't y'all hate them people that be a over spiritual and shit, I ain't where everybody, fam I'm gonna live guide him that this well, God waiting on you to feel like that.
Speaker 1: Damn application to a niggle. How about you waiting on God He wait for you to get wait, wait on you don't clear God, I ain't finna keep doing all the work. You niggas don't have to start up, meaning God have waited.
Speaker 2: They stop calling them God when you're doing bad. Hold only when you're doing good. Telling y'all get into some shit.
Speaker 1: You want to run to God. But if y'all always stay with him.
Speaker 2: You ain't got the world by getting ready. You understand what I'm saying to you.
Speaker 1: Just stay righted and stay dangerous, and stay dangerous.
Speaker 2: I'm ranging to a motherfucker day. No, lie, my car wouldn't crank. I sure got my car wouldn't crank for nothing in the world. I rang into a motherfucker breast think so bad that motherfucker came over and talked in front of my engine.
Speaker 1: My car crunk again, I said, I beat. Damn.
Speaker 2: I took a motherfucker breath be so bad it could crank a car. I said, bad, mother, No push start, just poked came.
Speaker 1: I ain't boy shit. The nigga burs so bad the nigga. The nigga can cure, counsel, no radiation, no, no, no, none of that. Just by breath. Motherfucker can breathe.
Speaker 2: Life Scientists elonma damn no robots, come find this dude.
Speaker 1: Who I'm talking about. Breath is dangerous. I ain't lying, Miss Elliott.
Speaker 2: Is mind when I can't stop the ring? Hey, who remember that Missy Elliot. Man, Yeah, I make love of Missy. Where you at, miss I don't know where you at. They say you you, they say your stud. I don't give a damn what you in, Missy Elliot. I'm so in love with you, baby, real talk. I make sweet love to you right down here in Houston, Texas, on Galveston Beach.
Speaker 1: I'm not bullshit, no disrespect.
Speaker 2: You know I'm taking goddamn I make love of Missy Elliot on Galveston Message. I fire up that goddamn pit, on that goddamn beach. Boss, I'm not boy. I put I put them, put the catfish on that grilled shit. Pour up some syrup. It ain't gonna be the real. And she don't know the difference. I pour some syrup. Teld me on that takes his shirt. Sh make the love, Missy, get it.
Speaker 1: All up in no more. Let me get I get the shortstrokings.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no meat. I get the shortstroken Missy shit. Make Messa give her mind right and make her come out with a new album. Damn right, kiss your cold come in. You can't find love, God, damnit coming to dog. Everybody keep mistreating you I want seek you think God want keep you called? Come on, Kim, God damn you need you little. You want somebody to hold yo your last night. Goddamnit, I need a place to stay. I hold you all, goddamn day. I'm not boys cheeky too. How y'all feel Let me get in the chat? God damn, how y'all doing? Man?
Speaker 1: How y'all doing?
Speaker 2: Man? Somebody on their faith drank? Man, you know some faith drink out here, Travis, what to do? Fam You know it's some faith drink out here. Man. The boys ain't really sipping like that. These boys be lying and going on out lying. They ain't sipping on nothing real drink gone. But nevertheless, man, thank y'all for tuning in tonight's show. You know I had to go live and talk about them Lakers. Man eight in a row, Man, boys on boyd rolling right now, man, and it won't start. We got Boston Saturday. That's gonna be a good game. That like, that's gonna be a game. You don't thankful one. Boston ain't gonna try to run us off the court. They're gonna try to run us off the court in Boston. I just want le Bron James in to stay away from the clam Childer up there and up there in Boston, and they gonna be.
Speaker 1: All right, Paul period where you at. I know you're ready to.
Speaker 2: Run, run your mouth community. Ain't nobody's gotta don't goddamn Boston either.
Speaker 1: I'll get the job. We ain't off them.
Speaker 2: Trash other day, going to no other than them, damn riffs, trash them, ruffle, cheating sugar out of us in the first three cord because and y'all know where they were calling everything New York waite. Oh yeah, y'all didn't want to lake up the wind, but we want Yeah, I want to hear line read tomorrow Detective mirror Off, Detective Riggs. Yeah, Danny Glover Mayor gifts Mayor gifts him this lucal Danny Glove is Lebron.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good goddamn right duo. Detective mary Off and Detective Riggs called it lead the weapon for that's my time. Y'all been great. I love y'all, y'all certain ship, peace and love him out the volume