Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program at eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn if you want to join us. We do have good news on the Save Act. Susan Collins, Senator Maine as signed on. We now have fifty Republicans. We had Senators Ted Cruz and Mike Lee on the program last week. That would mean proof of citizenship and voter ID for elections moving forward. Now it's going to take all fifty Republicans and JD Vance to insist that the Democrats have a real filibuster. The way that the filibuster has evolved over the years is in the old days, you would have to stand and talk for as long as you could possibly stand and talk. Ted Cruz once did it for twenty one hours. As it relates to trying to filibuster Obamacare, obviously didn't win, but he made a statement. There have been others that have done this over the years. But it's like mister Smith goes to Washington and it's just the right thing to do. Uh. And then at that point then we can have more integrity in our elections. And more confidence in election results. It should be a prerequisite one way or the other. President Trump said he's going to make sure that these integrity measures are put in place, but the best way to do it would be for the Senate to do their job and sign it into law. The real star, I mean, you've got this Munich Security conference that has emerged out of this by far. I mean, you have stars, and you have just absolute embarrassing flops. You know, maybe one of my favorite statements. I don't know if you've noticed this or if you picked up on those. Lind I didn't say it on the cut sheet. If it's there, let me know. Oh no, it's here's AOC now. She stumbled over a question. I'll play it later. She couldn't, you know, answer a question about committing troops to defend Taiwan against China. It's almost as if she knew nothing about the topic at all. But my favorite line is when she said that Venezuela is below the equator. Is just pay close attention to this, you know, we look at.
Speaker 2: What happened in Venezuela for example.
Speaker 1: It is not a.
Speaker 2: Is It is not a remark on who Maduro was as a leader, he canceled elections, he was an anti democratic leader. That doesn't mean that we can kidnap ahead of state and engage in acts of war just because the nation is below the equator.
Speaker 1: No, he was indicted as a narco terrorist who was killing Americans and profiting off it. The funny part is she goes the US should not engage in actions like the one against Maduro just because Venezuela is below the equator. One little problem. Venezuela is not below the equator. Why they led facts? Now this is this is the leader of the Democratic Party. Now she is, I mean Chuck Schumer is not the leader of the Senate. He's the minority leader in name only. Came Jefferies, minority leader in name only. The real brain trust is the radical left AOC. By the way, she wants to implement a wealth tax all across the US. Now, like, immediately, President, are you going to impose a wealth tax or a Billionnais tax?
Speaker 3: I don't think that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that anyone and that we don't have to wait for any one president to impose a wealth tax. I think that it needs to be done expeditiously.
Speaker 1: Ah, we should, We should do this expeditiously. That would be stealing and that of course they would love to have.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: By the way, the Netherlands House of Representatives just approved a thirty six percent tax on unrealized capital gains in crypto and on bonds. California now is watching a billionaire mass exodus the likes of which we've never seen in our lifetime before. And what there's no way because it would be retroactive if they passed this in November, and it's California, so I'd say the odds are probably high that it could pass. If they passed this in California, it would go back to January. If, in other words, in you're a billionaire and you have your company in California and they're just going to come in after you've paid taxes, assuming otherwise you'd be in jail, and then just confiscate five percent of your wealth. This is insane and this is what we're now. You know, we're just watching a decline the likes of which we've never seen before. I'm going to spend time probably in the second hour of the program today if I think time we put a CID enough of the speech of Marco Rubio it was Marco Rubio's finest moment. I think he's If you want to talk about a star that has emerged out of the administration by far, I don't think it's even close. Is Marco Rubio. I don't know about you, Linda, but where whenever I'm asked about the administration, obviously President Trump gets asked about the most people ask me questions, and then they all want to talk about Marco. That is the name that is mentioned by far more than any other. But he gave an unbelievable speech at this Munich security conference, and I'm going to play a lot of it later in the program, and laying out the deep ties that entwine the US with Western Europe while also firmly laying down America's concerns about how they have abandoned our shared heritage and we're not going to go along with him. And what was really spectacular about it. He was saying this right to Europe's face, and you would think that maybe the reaction would be bad. No, just the opposite. He won huge applause with the assurance that in a time of headlines heralding the end of, you know, the the Transatlantic era, let it be known and clear to all that this is neither our goal nor our wish because for US Americans, our home may be the Western maybe the Western hemisphere, but we will always be a child of Europe. And then he talked about the Alliance's divisions and this delusion that with the fall of the former Soviet Union, every nation would now be a liberal democracy and what he's what he is really pointing out here, and he said, we're not We're not being polite about this. He called on Europe to unshackle itself from guilt and shame and forge new global paradigms built on respectful borders, re industrialization, and peace through strength. Basically, he laid out the Trump doctrine, and he's telling them that they should follow our lead if they want to remain independent countries. I mean, at one point it was pretty spectacular because he won over this, this roomful of European leaders on their own territory, and he was taken on all of their sacred cows. I have been saying this for some time, and I may be of a different mindset in this way. I'm not sure it's possible to save Europe as a continent at this point. Because of the horrible leadership and decisions that they have made, both independently and collectively. They have had unfettered, wide open borders and what I call immigration without assimilation, Like, you know, the best answer on immigration I ever heard was Arnold Schwartz on The View when asked about you know, having the chance at twenty one to come to this country, and he said, I look at it like if I'm a guest at somebody's house, you clean up after yourself, you obey their laws, you be respectful. You know you have to do it legally. And he goes, not one person on that show like his answer. And he goes, and if you're an immigrant in America is kind enough to open up its country to you, you owe it to this country to obey its laws and to give back as a way of saying thank you for the opportunity to live I think in the greatest country God gave men. And what Rubio was saying in this speech, we have no interest in being polite as Americans and orderly caretakers. If the West, meaning Western Europe, wants to participate in this managed decline, and when you have immigration without assimilation, what is the net result? Of that, how does it manifest itself? It manifests. It's so with eighty five Sharia courts in Great Britain and no go zones and other parts of Europe, and it has not worked out. Well. You can't have a separate society within a society, and that's not the way immigration historically has worked. I think it was Prime Minister Howard back in the day. If you come to Australia, you will be an Australian and adopt our ways. We're letting you into our country. You don't get to come here and try and change our country to your system of beliefs. Otherwise you can stay where the hell you came from. And at the time it was controversial. It's not controversial. But if you look at immigration without assimilation, if you look at the adherents throughout Europe to climate alarmism. I mean remember German Chancellor at the time, Angela Merkel. Donald Trump gave her a white flag. She goes, what's this. He goes, it's the surrender flag and she goes, what for, Well, you just surrendered your sovereignty. She had done a multi, multi, multi billion dollar deal because they had given into climate alarmism, to import the lifeblood of their economy from Vladimir Putin and Russia to make them rich. And meanwhile, what is the main purpose, the main geopolitical foe as it relates to to NATO would be Russia and Putin. I mean, it was insane, But all across the board, they have embraced this climate alarmism. They have embraced socialism, and socialism, as we've discussed often on this program, always ends the same way. Whatever socialism, collectivism, statism, communism, whatever manifestation it takes on, it always ends the same way, unfulfilled promises, more poverty and a loss of freedom every time. And the last thing is, and Rubio pointed this out in his speech, is they have not in any way kept up with their national security obligations, and they've let their guard down. And Donald Trump has challenged them on all of these issues. And this is what made this speech so dynamic and so impactful. And he said, we have no interest in America and being polite and caretakers of the West managed decline. And he said, arguing that the West has drifted, that it wasn't inevitable this drift, but the result of policy choices and that America intends to go in a different direction. He said, we don't seek to separate. We seek to revitalize an old friendship, to renew the greatest civilization in human history, urging the alliance that boldly races towards the future. He's giving them the opportunity and by doing so. Then he laid out the specifics, and the specifics would be to reclaim supply chain independence. In other words, we don't need to be dependent on countries that hey, you know, we shouldn't be dependent on China for anything, because they are a geopolitical foe, he said, enforcing immigration limits. And I'll add to that assimilation, rebuilding, defense capabilities, all the things that I'm saying that Europe has gotten away from. You know, if you look at Donald Trump's issues with Europe, what did Donald Trump do? Donald Trump demanded that they double their commitment, more than double their commitment to NATO because they have let their guard down. And that was fully on display as Vladimir Putin was building up in amassing troops and military equipment on the border with Ukraine. And they didn't do a thing, and they let it happen. And Joe Biden talked about, well, it depends if it's a minor incursion based on what we're going to do about this. Okay, a minor incursion. Four years later, here we are and no end in sight. And the only hope we have is the fact that Donald Trump is investing a lot of political capital to try to get Europe back on track. But that threat remains. You know, what would stop Vladimir Putin from invading any other European country? And he just blasted this concept of a world without borders as a fantasy and wanting mass migration has threatened Western civilization. It is especially true as evidenced by the no go zones and Sharia courts, etc. And there are people that have no Not only do they not want to assimilate, they want to impose their value system on Europe and make Europe change to their way of thinking. If that was the case, why didn't they stay in the country they came from, you know, and Rubio pointed this out. We've got to gain control of our national borders, controlling who and how many people are we allowed to enter our countries. It's not an expression of xenophobia. It is a fundamental act of national sovereignty. And Donald Trump challenged them on defense, and he's challenging them on immigration. He's challenged them on their unfair trade practices with the United States, He's traveled, he's now you know, challenge them on Greenland. And meanwhile, the biggest beneficiaries of the Golden Dome that Donald Trump wants to build out and I believe he successfully will to be very honest, based on what I know sources I have, I can tell you we've made great progress. But Europe has to get there their act together, and now is like a moment of truth for them. And the only person that has challenged all of this and what has basically gone unchallenged up to now is Donald Trump and now Mark Rubio, and he did it spectacularly. We do have an update as it relates to the Save Act that we have spent a lot of time on this program discussing. Now. The President did say on Friday that he will issue an executive order after laying out the legal reasons for national voter identification requirements. All this is is proof of citizenship and a valid ID that you can't get like, for example, in certain sanctuary citizen states, you can get a license. I mean, we've seen this happen again and again. The case in Florida with this guy couldn't It turns out he couldn't read English and he couldn't read road signs, kills three Floridians. There's been many examples of this, and so you have to have a valid driver's license, a voter ID. And now we did get the fiftieth Republican, which was critical, and that was Susan Collins of Maine. And this campaign now is very very important. Now there's going to be a Democratic filibuster, and we discussed this with Senators Cruz and Senator Mike Lee last week, and what they are demanding is that Republicans stand together and insist that the Democrats do an old fashioned real filibuster where they have to go to the Senate floor and stay there and talk and talk and talk as long as they can possibly talk until we get to the point where we actually get a vote on this and then the President can sign it into law. Now, with all that said, the President's going to lay out the legal reasons for national voter ID requirements, and he said he wants voter ID implemented for the twenty twenty six mid term elections. Why would any Democrat be against this? Now? I can only think of one reason, and it's nefarious. They do they want illegals that are that don't have the legal right to Why would they be against that? Why would they be against voter integrity? Chuck Schumer is doubled down over the weekend, once again claiming it's Jim Crow two point zero. But you got to understand, Chuck Schumer is minority leader in name only. He is scared to death of the real power base within the Democratic Party that's AOC anyway, So we'll see. Now there is a Jerry Manderin fight going on in Virginia, for example, they just proposed an electoral map that would potentially give Democrats ten of the state's eleven congressional representatives in the House. Now, forty six percent of the Commonwealth of Virginia voted for Donald Trump. I mean, it's pretty outrageous they'd give Republicans nine percent of the state's representation. But that's what they're trying to work through. You know, none of these things that Abigail Spanberger is implementing. Remember, in Virginia, you only get one term and then you can run again, but you can't do it consecutively. So she did not run on any of the things she's doing. However, there might be a loophole. This was on Foxnews dot Com. A little bit in the weeds, but worth knowing and one hundred and seventy nine years ago. Arlington was once part of the District of Columbia, and it was given to Virginia for the express purpose of continuing slavery in northern Virginia. Now Arlington one's part of d C is home to nearly two hundred thousand Virginians, a great many of whom are DC bureaucrats that now enjoy the benefits of living in the states while also exerting disproportion and influence over the federal government. They receive essentially double representation of Arlington residents want to influence Washington. The argument that I read and I thought it was just interesting in the weeds again but interesting. But in seventeen ninety d C was created. Its location was seated directly in between Maryland and Virginia, but in eighteen forty seven, after the district pressed for abolition of slavery, Alexandria now Arlington County was officially retro seeded after President then President James Polk issued a proclamation and then the Virginia legislation legislature accepted it. Now, the Civil War that followed again from eighteen sixty eighteen sixty to eighteen sixty four, so this is eighteen forty seven I'm talking about. There were financial, strategic, voting interest at stake at the time, and it's hard to argue that slavery was not the primary motivator Virginia. Virginians were afraid that slaves would simply walk across the boundary into d C and become free, and with that barrier of the Potomac River parting Virginia from the district, they'd be unable to gain their freedom. And indeed, anyway, the Supreme Court has never weighed in on whether this maneuver was ever constitutional. There might be a way, might be a way to challenge whatever nefarious gerrymandering plans that they have in Virginia's that's two in the weeds. Linda's a little two in the weeds, right, Yeah, I think it's interesting. It might I might be go ahead.
Speaker 5: So Mike Lee did something today that I really liked a lot. Senator Mike Lee he he's obviously been crushing this entire issue of things that are going on, and he put this video out today that did something nobody else has done yet. Instead of just listing all of the things that you do every day and in everyday life that you need an id for, he did the opposite. He goes, how about I go into the bank and I just say, I don't have idea, I don't have anything to prove who I am, but I just I want that money out of that account because it sounds crazy, right, He goes, you have to go pick your kid up from school. I'm not going to show you a idea. I'm not going to tell you who I am. I just I want that child. Could you bring him out please? I'm we'll take him with me. And he's like, when you start to say it like that, you realize how insane it sounds, and then you realize.
Speaker 1: It's and get on a plane without identification. Good luck to you, plee.
Speaker 5: And now they even worse with the real Linda drinks a lot, like I mean, she's a heavy drinker, and of course.
Speaker 1: A heavy heavy drink. All right, play along, right, right, so she's buying like remember when we were kids, he had Boonze Farm, Strawberry Hill and grape. I mean, it's terrible that it was just absolute garbage. You can't buy a beer without an ID, you can't buy a bottle of wine without ID, you can't buy any liquor without ID. But people that smoke cigarettes not a good idea. By the way, you can't buy a pack of cigarettes without an ID. You can't even get a jewel pod without an ID. Everything in life you need an ID if you want to if you go into the White House, good luck getting into the White House without an ID. Even even if you work there. It's not happening. You're not getting through.
Speaker 5: Well, look at last week they were showing you how they voted. They had to put the ID into.
Speaker 1: This hilarious and then vote. I'm like you people aren't.
Speaker 5: That was hilarious and asso off with his campaign fundraiser. You had to show ID to get in. I'm like, okay, So clearly you have issues. You hate everyone. You're asking for ID.
Speaker 1: Gavin Newsom is the world. This is Gavin's life now, he's a world traveler. He's in Davos now, he's at the security conference in Germany. And then he's a full time tweety bird, full time trump stalker, full time podcaster, full time author, and people in the Pacific Palisades cannot get permits to rebuild their homes. You know, like a year and three four months later. It's insane, absolutely insane, and he's over there now comparing law enforcement to Nazis in German.
Speaker 3: Remember all those images of masked men, the secret police, something familiar in Germany. Those first images came out of my state, the second largest city in the United States of America. We saw four thousand National Guard federalized first time. We'd never say anything like that, and seven hundred active duty Marines sent not overseas, but to the second largest city in the United States of America, militarizing the streets of my city. Masked men, masked men showing up unaccountable. No idea, ideas.
Speaker 1: Is he's just lost the plot. He really hasn't. I don't even know if the people of California would vote for him for president. He's been such a horrible governor. Highest income taxes, sales taxes, highest gas taxes. Now they got this referendum. Every billionaire is now leaving, and with it, Silicon Valley will cease to exist. Mark my words. He won't be able to the fourth largest economy well based on his population size, but he's done everything to destroy that state. The Spokane, Washington mayor, woman by the name Elisa Brown, proposed redirecting one hundred grand from the Spokane Police Department and their public outreach budget to fund assistance programs for illegal and refugee families when a member is arrested, detained, or deported by federal immigration agencies. So she wants to defund the police give the money to illegals. You want to talk about losing the plot? Now, Minneapolis Democrats, you got tampon tim and mayor smallfry, you know, describing the damage caused by I, excuse me, ice protected this state. Let me give you numbers. CBS News even admits CBS that over twenty one hundred illegal aliens were arrested for murdering Americans in just the last year alone. In twenty twenty five and five four hundred illegals were arrested last year for raping and sexually assaulting Americans. Now, I defy any of these politicians to name three people that were part of the twenty one hundred arrested that were murdered by these illegals, or the five four hundred illegals arrested for raping or sexually assaulting Americans. Interesting because they can't Obama's now comparing Ice and their rogue behavior to dictatorships rogue behavior. We've seen this in authoritarian countries. Let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we, because Obama sounded very different in twenty ten making the case for deportations and controlling our borders.
Speaker 4: There are those in the immigrants rights community who have argued passionately that we should simply provide those who are illegally with legal status, or at least ignore the laws on the books, and put an end to deportation until we have better laws. Ultimately, our nation, like all nations, has the right and obligation to control its borders and set laws for residency, citizenship, and no matter how decent they are, no matter their reasons, the eleven million who broke these laws should be held accountable.
Speaker 1: And then he talks about deporting them, and then he went about deporting them. By the way, Tom Homan had a great answer for tampon tim and mayor Smallfry. He said, you should be thanking us instead of demanding reimbursement. We have scrolled the names of all the people that committed the most heinous crimes in Minneapolis that ICE was able to deport. The only reason they pulled back is because they got all the local sheriffs and in the all eighty seven districts to agree that they would cooperate with ICE moving forward, which they had, which is a massive wind for Tom Homan, for ICE and Department of Homeland Security. By the way, Jasmine Crockett back in the news issuing a dire warning during a podcast on Friday, if I go to sleep, democracy may very well die. He said, But you know what, democracy can't wait. I can't go to sleep, may die. AOC is just being slammed. She and we'll play this late. I don't have time now. She probably sounded the dumbest I've ever heard her in Munich. It was so bad. By the way, the only Democrats shown common sense is John Fetterman slamming Democrats and their Jim Crow two point zero voter id rhetoric. I mean he's doing a great job. Really. The biggest surprise out of the Democratic Party in a long long time. So you have newso show voting in Davos and Munich. California gas prices going through the roof last two weeks alone, gas prices in California a forty cents a gallon. It's upstatewide. Their average is four point fifty eight a gallon O way, It's about twoint fifty in the Free State of Florida. And we don't have an income tax here. We don't. We don't have all these times access that they have. You know, lrda's budget is literally less than half of New York and we have a greater population, much better infrastructure number one or number two every year in schools, and real policing that works. I mean, it's incredible. It's not the amount of money, it's how you spend it.