Speaker 1: Yeah, what's uping y'all was going on Brother Dreams Champs Radio.
Speaker 2: But he's a legendary queen's rapper.
Speaker 3: He's like great as your boy, you know I E he's a Miami hip hop pioneer. Put up his DJ E f N.
Speaker 4: Together, they drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports. You know what I mean, the most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk fact.
Speaker 3: This is drinks Champ Radio.
Speaker 2: Every day is New Year's Eat.
Speaker 3: That's what a good bee holds, what it should be. It's your boy and.
Speaker 1: All pu up his DJ E f N and the drink chat Motherbuck Parker makes.
Speaker 3: Right now, we got two legends in the building.
Speaker 5: They together because they did a project that I'm I don't think I've been decided to see a movie because I feel like you gotta get hired to.
Speaker 3: See the movie.
Speaker 5: You gotta get and then you just had a premier last night where it felt as soon as it started, everybody lit up.
Speaker 6: They did a green carpet. Man, everybody can like we kind of entasted and was the green carpet made that a weed?
Speaker 3: The man, I wish you would know you were just born than would.
Speaker 6: There was so much weed inside like somebody did come first, right, right?
Speaker 3: So now let's talk about this for by the way, we got you gotta announce it. You got DJ motherfucking Pool in the building make.
Speaker 5: And we got mother a little new ball. So now is this the first time you wrote and directed? Because I know you wrote just the third time I wrote in and yeah, I wrote.
Speaker 6: I wrote and directed a film called Three Strikes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I wrote.
Speaker 6: And directed a film called The Wash, starting Snooping Drake and then this filmy wrote The.
Speaker 3: Wash, that's right, And Snooper is in this to as well. He was in there, Snoop Dogg. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So now how did you guys come together for this project? How did how did this? How did this work?
Speaker 6: Me? For real? Ni?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean this nig on my space.
Speaker 2: Goes back, Yeah, we go back.
Speaker 3: Recently like you on my space.
Speaker 7: Now, yeah, Tom, Tom, they will be on my straights up.
Speaker 3: So you're so mean? Speak the Master.
Speaker 1: He says, like, hey, man, I with you funny and say I want to do something with you.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean, he the legend.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like I always tell people he like the mad sports skazy of hip hope. I said, right, sports say you know, I can't who's say that's who's grave? You know what I'm saying. So so when he came, I was like, man, I'm down with it. Ten years later here.
Speaker 5: Today I made some points of that.
Speaker 2: What makes some noise from my space doing something positive?
Speaker 3: Me? This snow that is okay because it's a good thing.
Speaker 2: They here, What what kind of contraptions y'all have for this stuff?
Speaker 5: This nigga? I noticed that this nigga is a real weed dude.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, it was crazy because that just happened. He didn't smoke when we made the field.
Speaker 2: I did, what what what?
Speaker 6: I feel ripped off? Like he saddenly starts smoking half but it's cool, it's yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You for party. You ain't used to smoke weed. I never smoked dreams. I never get fake weed. During the movie, I think I was the only one.
Speaker 2: Smoking face even smoking weed officially like.
Speaker 3: A year and a half. I called him a little little little little o g baby young love.
Speaker 1: Yes, because I smoked like a motherfucking nothing because he got young love.
Speaker 3: What happened what, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What just happened.
Speaker 1: Just had I gotta push it in there with this tire.
Speaker 2: So he went zero one hundreds in a year.
Speaker 3: Because you just I think he's.
Speaker 1: Got my daddy do correct. So I got a high time. I got a real like my tongue is really hot, Like I haven't met my match yet. They tried to give me. He got his man that he used to smoke a pop and he tried to get me on that day.
Speaker 3: I did that too. I was still. I was like this here, and you had never got hot.
Speaker 1: I never got had never got That's why I can't do nothing else because I take stuff to the extreme.
Speaker 6: So if I did, if I.
Speaker 3: Had some coke, yeah for really.
Speaker 5: So now so now you guys meet on my Space and then and and and from there you start talking about this movie or it just forming from there, He's.
Speaker 6: Just formed a relationship. I was just like, I want to work with you. One day, I was just like, man, you're funny as hell. Man, I just like you just like a cool cat, and I want to work with you. And I just thought he was cool.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't know he wasn't right man.
Speaker 5: But because I remember first seeing you like in tr video, that was like your introduction into hip hop.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not really because I well, I was doing stand up and everything. Have me a tip, Matt. He used to come to the comedy club because I did. I used to have this comedy night in Atlanta and it used to be popping all the time. And Tim was just coming up because he used to always come to the comedy club and then he had already had an album now, but it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't getting that much buzz.
Speaker 1: It's the same and so when the Spore came out, he was like, I want you to do in the videos and stuff, and it was everybody. That's when Atlanta was popping, like the Crunk era, like Little John and everybody like that.
Speaker 3: So anytime they had a video, they hit me up.
Speaker 1: And when people don't realize about that time, why Nigga used to do a lot of videos. TV wasn't popping at that time for black people, like and after Martin and all that stuff, then there really wasn't no out there to be on TV. So TV was fucking with hip hop.
Speaker 2: Why a lot of comedians came out in the video.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so that's what I used to do and I used to kill it and so from there it's been into and then when the Internet came in, that's when they went to a whole nother thing.
Speaker 3: But even before that, I had common view and until there.
Speaker 1: So you're from Atlanta, I'm from Florida, Florida, Jacksonville, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, I from Floridian even here, but raising.
Speaker 3: Mind, okay, okay, now now, but you live in Atlanta. I live in Atlanta. I've been living there for a minute too, and Atlanta is like black Hollywood. You say that, I mean to say.
Speaker 1: That, I would say yeah, I said yeah, But I mean to me, it's probably like how you feel about New York like that.
Speaker 3: I know what it is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So for somebody else, like it is the great it is like like the Great White where people go like the underground railroad for the black niggas. Yeah, but I think you can make it. That still lives it. But for me, I see it for what it is.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 5: You you one hundred percent from California, right, Well, I'm.
Speaker 6: Originally from Kettasticka, Missouri. Since i've been been young.
Speaker 5: So now your career is very interesting because you got to California. Ties you could have very easily wrote gang movies. But you kind of like went towards the weed culture.
Speaker 6: It's just been you know what, mostly what I've done has been comedy ship because I guess I've just been that dude because already cracking jokes, climbing around. But but I've always uh taken a lot of pride and servicing the service, get quality content to the hood.
Speaker 3: Right right, right.
Speaker 5: So so because Friday was the first uh yeah, first the first film okay, yeah, and then how did how did that take place? Because you know we see in the movie d C Q and uh, straight out of contin he's, uh, he's sitting there like and I think the girls says, how's Friday coming along? And it was it was it did it go down like that?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: You know what? And to him it did? And then like I don't and I said, movie Chris Tucker character, it was about him.
Speaker 1: There was you you Smoky's smoky. I mean that tells you, right, but but you but you yeah, you wrote right to him that that was his experience writing it because we wrote on our own in places and together.
Speaker 3: So I can't take nothing away from Q and Q co wrote that movie.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, I think I think you know, it couldn't have been that way if me or him wrote it alone. I think it was the fact that we wrote it together. It was so dope. It was telling that we really, you know, put work in on and people's love.
Speaker 1: You know when you was doing it, did you know you were making a classic?
Speaker 6: We felt like we was doing some ship because we was just having fun with music videos and ship like that they were new and and.
Speaker 2: He did something with Boys in the Hood too, like you wrote something for no.
Speaker 6: I did a lot of the music stuff in the score, stuff and stuff, and like the drive by scene that you hear but don't see, like pulls up to the stop sign, everything that you hear and that kind of stand. A lot of music under the movie came from just track sent you beats and ship I did because you know I produce, but but but but honestly, with with with uh, with with Friday. You know, it was more of the music videos that we're doing stuff like you had me do play the mac in the video. He got the mac and song and we were just having fun clown and it was like, man, let's make a comedy. Let's make it, you know, let's make some funny ship at the time, it was like boys in the Hood, man, it's everything serious. Yeah, it was like niggas laughing.
Speaker 1: It's devo based on a real character, you know, but the cobut it it's not just this specific one.
Speaker 6: It's it's that one comedy. Yeah, yeah, exactly to drink.
Speaker 3: Man, what's going on? Water cool? That's going on?
Speaker 2: I feel like, look that.
Speaker 1: Almos almost you're just soaking in all this because I this is hip hop here, that's you know, that's funny because I was talking the fullest thing. And I don't want to bring this up. Please, I wouldn't bring this up. I don't know if a lot of the confus know this, Beau, they're probably younger player.
Speaker 3: This was a be like like about ten.
Speaker 1: Fifteen, twenty years the big misunderstanding.
Speaker 5: Nick Nick playing with it's understanding that like it might be a black history because.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I mean like that, you know, and we say here drinking.
Speaker 2: It was stumping.
Speaker 1: We said here drinking. It's always side of this sty You gotta tell you sid because he told me what I don't say because Ali overse classes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well pretty much. We just made the record to get on like we didn't have no you know what I mean. We made l A l A just to get on.
Speaker 2: We had no like and the original one you did it over there beat, So that was.
Speaker 1: Your first song before. That's my first song that ever took d you know the New.
Speaker 8: York Yeah yeah, yeah, also that they win't clear there was a white label, but yeah, all clear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's just don't know because you know, tell the whole story again in the beginning.
Speaker 5: I think when we went back and did it, we did this sugar Hell version over.
Speaker 3: I don't think we did yours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, ain't the original sugar Hill.
Speaker 3: No, that's the original.
Speaker 6: He just somebody to be and it was a commercial for Biggie but yeah, yeah, we go out there heard it.
Speaker 3: He was like, I want to make I forgot.
Speaker 2: That that was everybody else thought that was the dope.
Speaker 3: For the commercial.
Speaker 1: Understanding that was for the commercial too. Yeah, to tell how the whole basically like like like most of the musical, all the commercials mostly well basically as a little little ball. What happened was they hadn't had a record called New York, New York. We had not known if it.
Speaker 5: Was actually a diss record because we just know that it was funny that New York, New York.
Speaker 3: So we had did the record l A l A. If you noticed none of.
Speaker 5: Us saying anything bad about LA or anything, And in fact, the only one who did say anything slightly remote he said JFK on our way to LA was Prodigy, And if you look at the video, Prodigy took his verse off because he was a little nervous. So, uh so what happened was and didn't and they came to New York, and I believe they shot the video.
Speaker 3: Some shit happened in the video, and then.
Speaker 5: They changed the whole video to like it was like now kick down the buildings and now do that. But that's my that's my side, that's.
Speaker 3: What I'm.
Speaker 6: The song wasn't meant to be this Wain that song where it was like paying you know, we hip hop arrived back to a second. But why why did they shoot?
Speaker 5: But this is the first time in my from my point of view, I ever heard Biggie even like really speak on the drama like we were there.
Speaker 6: I was shooting the video, that was my whole production, crou everything. I was shooting the video on Red Hood, Brooklyn, and we heard on the video on the radio.
Speaker 3: Saying, oh yeah, they over shooting the video. How you're gonna let them come in there? About that?
Speaker 5: The only time because to tell you the truth, I gave you my side of any Biggie story. Biggie really wasn't with the drama. He didn't really want to be a part of it. Like he was a cool nigga. He was just a cool dude, a very cool dude. So that's the part. But that's hip hop history.
Speaker 6: Say, I gotta tell all thanks, man, I gotta tell one side story, okaye.
Speaker 3: That one we're.
Speaker 6: Shooting the video, and then the ship went down in the video shoot and everybody went back to l A packed up, and I just that's when I shot the.
Speaker 3: Buildings to using the kicking down.
Speaker 6: So I had to stay another two days. You know. I look at my phone to LIFs like I got messages on I get the phone, yo, yo, you better.
Speaker 3: Take your fu l a yo aliens.
Speaker 6: Now I made up navy all my ship to another room. I'm by yourself about you know, the first time I would. Second time, I'm in there, all the homies in the room. Now the crew and the lights start blinking again. I'm like what the fuck, yo, you better get all this ship. They start laughing.
Speaker 9: That's been playing what you seem like?
Speaker 3: Both of you brothers.
Speaker 5: I feel like you're gonna have a great relationship and continue to tell you because y'all seem like people that's.
Speaker 3: Always in good spirits. Is that true?
Speaker 1: Because when for me personally, I don't try to get and go up in the industry.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I've worked within the industry, but I'm working when I want to. You know what I'm saying. I feel like that's the best thing you can do. If I don't want to do something I don't do, is I want to do what I do. That's pretty much how I work with me too. I have to say I've been blessed to have had an opportunity to be in the front seat of hip hop. Great way to put that.
Speaker 6: And you know, in a long run, and most of what I do is behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: Yep, you know.
Speaker 6: I played the character Red and Friday and most people that's even to be like, oh that's Red, and they don't.
Speaker 3: Know you killed I did.
Speaker 6: I don't know the writing, I do anything that, but they know that because most of what I do is behind?
Speaker 5: What was it at one point? Was you ever wanted to be an actor? Or it was always like not right?
Speaker 3: I used to love to just to have fun. Guess it's a way, you know.
Speaker 6: I just love creating and having fun and ship more than anything. But I just love writing and and some of that acting, having fun, just doing whatever creative.
Speaker 3: So now, grow house.
Speaker 5: Let's tell these people what we Obviously you're growing weed in there, obviously, right, but telling people tell the people who else is d Ray Davis?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 6: Tell us telling people for people that don't know Martin Star from Silicon Valley, we got Malcolm McDowell and there we got rock.
Speaker 3: Hell Lee, we have He's who live. Yeah, yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 6: George Waller's say, you know, of course we mentioned already and uh man you got we got uh you know a lot of good people, a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so break that. Why did you go in the Independent? Because you know, you you could probably go to these big guys.
Speaker 6: You know what, you would think it's always easy to go to the big guys when because we have made film. I mean, you know, I'm betting one hundred percent I've never made a film that's not made money, why, you know, and so uh, you can look at a lot of films that a lot of big time Hollywood stars have made that have straight lost one hundred million dollars and shit, I have flopped life, right, you know.
Speaker 3: Flip flopped a hundred times.
Speaker 6: But when they fall a lot of times they fall up, they.
Speaker 3: Just go right into the next ship like it's nothing but us.
Speaker 6: We could have a film that just makes you know, you know, maybe a twenty percent profit, and it's like, oh, yeah, I you know, I don't know, you know, you know, so that's kind of to that you have to be a thousand times better, a hundred times better kind of mentality. I feel that we've always been told growing up, you know, you got to be better at what you do just to get recognized or just to get on. And I feel like that applies everywhere, even in the films.
Speaker 3: And would you rather be independent or you know what?
Speaker 6: In some ways, hell motherfucking yeah. And in some ways it's like, damn it, shit hard.
Speaker 10: Yeah, how's the distribution on the film when it's into depend on how much harder is it to get it in theaters across the country.
Speaker 3: It's like slim and none some distribution. Ship.
Speaker 6: I think that's the hardest part right there, which is the reason why so many films but you know, don't get that theatrical distribution. You know they'll get you know, uh, you know Netflix and Amazon read those things are real cool too. Not putting it down because I can't wait to get there too, right there too, Netflix giving up that track, that's like.
Speaker 3: Film did people see it on too? You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: And so and so you have to look at it and say, ship, you know it's going to go down to chain either way. But when you could get uh an opportunity to do a theatrical release any days? Right you're looking at me like anything like that, ship when you can get a film in the theater, because that's a different experience with people have to.
Speaker 3: Go purchase a ticket cinema.
Speaker 5: Like we know, back then we made The Boys in the Hoods and we had the Fridays and it seems like it seemed like black cinemas like.
Speaker 3: And that's what we're trying to blame back then coming and it's.
Speaker 1: Comedy because like I try to tell a lot of people.
Speaker 3: With this movie and what made you know, what.
Speaker 1: Made Priday is so funny because it was a real story and it just ain't funny people in it.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like they were trying to erode it to try to be funny.
Speaker 1: It was just a real story and you put funny people in there and funny scenarios.
Speaker 3: And that's what this movie is, you know what I'm saying. Pretty much, it's a.
Speaker 1: Real story and it represents the culture of the right way. You know that something like breaking them between breaking and in the Hollywood Breaking movie, the people.
Speaker 3: That really break in life.
Speaker 1: But that's the same thing with this, Like yeah, you're like, man, that shit ain't really it ain't like Beech Street, you know what I'm saying. That was more like the Coach whatever. That was like Hollywood ship. So that's why I made sure I went to the Bay and dialers screen. I was like, you gotta go to the data if you do on the Weed movie, and I wanted to get what they thought.
Speaker 3: And after the show too, ain't tell you this pool.
Speaker 1: After the show, the dude came here like man, and she was so funny because I was looking at my old lady was laughing because everything he was showing me, everything his phone would happen.
Speaker 3: In the movie happened to him, but he's.
Speaker 1: Doing his girl house. So it's kind of like telling the real it's relatable and speech for a coaching. They don't make it look like it's some bullshit. And honestly, if you really wanted to open up a girl house, you watch this, you might.
Speaker 6: You don't how to grow the movie because it ain't just as easy as some people.
Speaker 3: And you grow to what's your man name? That it was with Mont big.
Speaker 6: Up earlier, you grow to I have you? You gave me some African dabbler ship grows I worked with. Those are the best that I rolled this up, which is up Africa, Africa.
Speaker 3: In the world. They put me to sleep. I smoked up one of that I was I took a nap. I ain't taking a nap since nineteen ninety eight, nigga.
Speaker 5: So what you liked better stand up or actually acting in NFL?
Speaker 1: I like both, But honestly, I got in the stand up to get into acting, I mean even get into movies.
Speaker 3: Because I feeled that's how you do it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Because like I said, I mean, Friday was the reason why I gotten this ship, and so coincidence that I'm doing the movie with him. So, but what happened was I saw Chris took it go from stand up and did the movie.
Speaker 3: So I was like, oh, that's how you do it, Like Chris Tucker fucked up and not doing the next Friday. He should have did it. He could have.
Speaker 6: I I never say that, man, because a lot of people was just like, all right, white, didn't he do it?
Speaker 3: And did you feel like he got Hollywood? This drink chaps? We need to real story. He got Hollywood on you. You know what I think.
Speaker 6: I think Chris always had a plan just to do all kinds of shit, and I think it would be unfair to Chris to make it feel like, you know, he didn't make it, like he didn't have ideas to do much more than that, because Smoky is not the character or the person he is in no way. But you know how something I said, there's a base of that character. Yeah, that's really not who he is.
Speaker 3: Who he is because you're afraid to get a type.
Speaker 6: He was a great actors, He's a great yeah, because he had that was a good dude.
Speaker 5: But I thought he was smoking like a motherfucker world.
Speaker 3: I thought he was smoking, that's not he let you know he killed the character. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but but one thing for sure is unlike du bar, he was smoking real weed.
Speaker 3: He came at you. That was another one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he must have been mad whatever.
Speaker 3: He say, he must have been mad. Ship that you actually started smoking a.
Speaker 1: Man too, because I'm like, dang boy, Yeah, I'm like, no, I could have really killed it for real, all the ship is smoking.
Speaker 5: But no, I like I said, man, the movie and is it a California movie? Is it takes place since Los Angeles?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: And I don't like to toot the horn of the movie. But I wouldn't be promoting this movie. That's hard if I didn't think it was funny, you know, because I haven't done a lot of movies that I ain't promoting because I know how God, but this one here is I Plus, you can't be talking too much, Ship if it ain't they gonna troll your ass on the internet.
Speaker 3: That's that's funny.
Speaker 5: You say that because as a comedian, do you always do you always want to be funny on camera? Or it does it come to a part where you like, let me get my acting on.
Speaker 1: I think the best actors are comedians. Yeah, because we had to do it all the time on look at Jamie Fox.
Speaker 5: I was about to say that, so as you said, James, I really thought it was Raye Halls.
Speaker 2: Robin Williams is one of the best actors ever, Rob.
Speaker 3: William Tom Hanks. You know what I'm saying. Comedian? What's that movie did plus line? Buddies Gotta stop? Ain't no comedian?
Speaker 11: He was a comedian.
Speaker 3: You certain he was a comedian.
Speaker 6: He did a movie about he's he's so versatile that you don't see him as that, but.
Speaker 3: He has that. Did he do standing though? I don't think he did a movie about being a stab.
Speaker 2: But he was a comedian, Like that's the way he came in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I mean those because you have to act certain things because you're reenacting what you've seen as far as in life. So that makes a great comedian, makes a great actors. You know, like it's it.
Speaker 3: Stands up hard when you when you're unknown. It's intend is the hardest form of in theergy. Ain't nothing harder than this. Get the only thing.
Speaker 1: Made is preaching because you gotta come up with something of the week and bull ship.
Speaker 6: You gotta have a new balls that's what I said about about comedy altogether. Like the film, doing the comedy is is more difficult because it's not like you're just telling the story. You're you're doing something them to get a reaction and they expect the audience and if you ain't getting that, then it's.
Speaker 1: Like it's like a scared movie. Like after a while, it's hard to scare people. And the same thing with coming in, like after they don't heard every joke is getting hard, especially now when people paying short because it takes time to deal with stand ups.
Speaker 3: Especially.
Speaker 1: That's why you see somebody like Chris Rock do something every five years. You gotta live life, you know what I'm saying, And it takes time. But in this day and age, people ain't got time, so you got to work within what it is. And it's transitioning into social media technology.
Speaker 3: It's funny as far as fun So.
Speaker 5: The same question, are you cool? What do you enjoy more music or making movies?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 6: Ah man, that's you know what I enjoy more than anything. And I have to be honest because I can't say between one another, but I would say I enjoy hip hop and I mean that, you know, and that's back to what I say it earlier in the front seat of hip hop as I've I've been involved in hip hop from music to film, to video games to I've been involved in business.
Speaker 3: That has culture changed.
Speaker 6: The colt had hip hop being part of it, and I've been there and deserving me.
Speaker 3: So I think we.
Speaker 6: Should be in in any form of entertainment there souse.
Speaker 10: It's crazy because even before the movies, in my opinion, you already a legend within the music culture.
Speaker 3: You only did Grant the ball too.
Speaker 1: Now, No, I ain't know that like this man has been doing these ship Man the soundtrack, but.
Speaker 3: I write the stories come on now.
Speaker 11: And this is why I behaved like I've been telling him.
Speaker 3: He humble, yeah. I'll be like, y'all you can't see who in.
Speaker 2: Two tho seventeen.
Speaker 3: That's why I say, you ain't gonna be I'm gonna hype you up here because it's public.
Speaker 5: What you gotta do this, You gotta do po, gotta be like you know, everything is cool, and then you gotta come out and.
Speaker 3: Say translation, niggas the post. That's crazy. A lot of the coaches that come from it.
Speaker 10: But we gotta go back before the going back more in the music part of going back to early West Coast stuff, King T was messing with j America's most want ice Cube Lynch Mob all that n W A Day's two.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah I was.
Speaker 6: I was, definitely. I started out back and Drake showed me how to work a drum machine.
Speaker 3: And d told you, he said, that's so humble.
Speaker 5: Now you gotta say it because it's no You see how you said humble.
Speaker 3: Now you gotta say in the nigga way. You been living with Rak and all that together, y'all just doing this ship. May y'all been doing it? You fuck you step up?
Speaker 2: Translation here you.
Speaker 3: Telling that ben Fu you mean you can't make many platinum? Its not me? Yeah without for f realm, man, this man's a legend.
Speaker 10: He is.
Speaker 1: He was coaching where people don't even realize it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I just hate to see, like I don't want to even be going people not knowing.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Surely the people don't be knowing. So it takes people like us and let people know.
Speaker 3: And just so you know, this is this this show is all about giving all legends.
Speaker 5: They flowers when they can smell them here giving them they weed when they can. Hell, yeah, I don't so many so many people want to praise you after you're going, and I'm just feel like it's stupid. Why don't we praise our legends now hip hop? We got to keep all people alive.
Speaker 6: Praise you know what, I'm saying it all the time, all the time. And man, and I humbly say that great. Definitely talk me out to work a drum machine. Gave me the first drum machine to borrow.
Speaker 3: And you you know that's the kind of guy, right, you know, Man being around these niggas like him, even.
Speaker 1: Snoop Snoop because Snoop yesterday, Snoop is one of the most like honestly, he's the biggest name in hip hop emery.
Speaker 3: Nobody.
Speaker 1: But for him to be that big, that's popular and just to be so redular, but it's so like it makes me really, you ain't gotta be a big asshole you got If you really even know that was Snoop, you'll forget who he is because he's.
Speaker 3: So you know what, I know what about that? Niggas so real?
Speaker 5: Most most big stars that smoke weed are the coolest ships. But if they stars and they don't smoke weed, they take life too fucking serious.
Speaker 1: I don't know most nobody got get high. I don't give the well, I don't know this. The people that really got it are real humble. Is the one that ain't got it's.
Speaker 2: Like real gangsters, like.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm the one that's really doing it. They the asshole. This one is trying to get that. That's that's who the assholes is.
Speaker 3: Now, what's your favorite error in hip hop nineties? I grew up writing, I grew up on you. I grew up definitely on them.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I was a West Coast nigga just off of all the ship.
Speaker 3: I hated New York and my mom was a West Coast nigga.
Speaker 1: At one point, I'm telling my whole story why I got on the New York ship when I heard life Subitches You Died with eighteen, and I started hearing that, and then it went from neck and it went from everybody. I used to falk with everybody in Queens. That's how you got them component door Yegg and all that. I got a DJ clue clue got me on. So that's how all my circle. So I knew everything, and that looked click.
Speaker 3: I was a queen mother every rapping the Queens I knew, so is DJ Pool and Little Listening to the Migos, Yeah I.
Speaker 1: Am, I am.
Speaker 3: I can't say I listen to everything.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying right now, I kind of look, I'm not talking about migos specifically.
Speaker 5: General everything in general now, but I do keep up on what's going on. When I say migos, I mean them, but I mean like this new generation. Like you said, I like music, Yeah, I like music. Like when you like music, good music, you't got any good to be like.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's just like when you hear something new. I always like new, like when they come to me. So now here's and it's like refreshing, even if I don't like because I've learned a lot of times, we just stuck in our ways the older you know what I'm saying, because the same way we think the same some ship.
Speaker 3: There was some bullship when we came. That's that's definitely, that's a lot of bullshit. There's a lot of.
Speaker 10: What the flipp is saying. Because it's new and it's young, it's automatically you should be into it. I don't think that you know what I'm saying. It's just good ship in this bad ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you relate to like that ship because we hold we shouldn't relate.
Speaker 5: To I'm not gonna lie it be. Certain times I want to hear Drake, I feel soft. I want to feel homie makes great music. Man, he makes great music. He makes a great movie.
Speaker 6: In that mood.
Speaker 3: What I mean is like, sometimes differently hear on hardcore ship, I don't want.
Speaker 5: To hear about niggas talking about selling drugs that they never sold.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I just wanted the more I want Drake, I'm gonna be honest, I'm throwing some hardcore ship and I listen to some soft ship. I like you. I don't like him saying I just like as a whole. So no matter where it go, it's gonna go somewhere. I think it's getting more too, like we keep saying this mumble, but James Brown screamed through all the.
Speaker 2: Songs that's actually a good.
Speaker 3: So it's not really it's just he the father hip hop exactly suck. But that's like that that's a real.
Speaker 2: Good and that's I never thought of it that way James just shot me down the way you think about.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So it's really just like we were just doing because we like they ain't saying nothing. But like it's all comes back to jazz and all that goes.
Speaker 2: To beat.
Speaker 10: That James Brown did outside of all that screaming him up, he danced.
Speaker 2: He did so much more.
Speaker 1: That is dance that has no lyrics and nothing. But we still it's just the beat and the vibe of it. So sometimes you take things in vibele or wave, like when you're in that wave of it, you feel it just like when we you know what.
Speaker 5: You're saying like that, like when he said he said this jazz with no lyrics, I have to think about.
Speaker 1: That is true because gas but the ship's like that, but it's survived. It's like the waves, like when you in that wave he slides. Certain you have certain that your mom never got. You know what I'm saying, y'all listen to all this dumb ass rep They ain't talking about nothing now that's.
Speaker 3: What we're saying that for sure, you know what I'm saying. Come young, So so we got to look at it like that. We just forget because you get older, like that ain't hit over. Yeah, that's what you know.
Speaker 5: What the crazy thing was, I started to notice when I didn't like the new music.
Speaker 3: That's that was the time of my life when.
Speaker 5: I wasn't going to clubs because like, just like how you said, at one point, I've been going to Atlanta so long. At one point I used to go to Atlanta and say, Yo, it's Brooklyn in the house, and everybody like, and I'm like, these.
Speaker 1: Niggas ain't from Brooklyn. But when the music that I didn't like when I didn't go to that town, once I went.
Speaker 3: To that town, it's like you got to hear it. Because the time you hear Trick Daddy, if you in Miami, you get it first. Is Miami sood? So when you hear Amigos and you and motherfucking what's that? What's that?
Speaker 5: Players club out in Atlanta or you and motherfucking one of them good clubs, you are appreciated. So sometimes when you're older, you ain't moving, you ain't hanging out.
Speaker 3: With the young judge, you don't know what you're doing. Yeah, how you I hate going to the club. I see everybody singing the song and I don't know. I hated that. I like, oh what then I am losing what's going on? We know one word playing that ship at least one, so there's one word that's keeping you.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to even keep my I just like music because I just understand it, like and plus I'm like in the bridge between old school and the young school. You know what I'm saying, Like that's where I'm at, and I'm like that bridge in between.
Speaker 3: New school he said, young school. Yeah, I mean whatever they call them, because I've been you know what I'm saying, like, I'm not them, I'm not y'all.
Speaker 11: Understand that.
Speaker 3: That was That wasn't her baby era of music. I have to say ninety nine. I don't think y'all realized how golden it was at that time, Like now you like y'all was being individualism, like you mean, uniqueness.
Speaker 2: Nobody wanted to sell it. You couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: And I think I was one of the first generation to grow up on it because like I was absorbing all it just to think the person rejects me.
Speaker 3: Like this was before the internet or nothing.
Speaker 1: So you had to really find music, you know, you had to really find you might have one radio station.
Speaker 3: In the fact that I knew every I knew every album that came out on them.
Speaker 1: On DJ quit and all that from all over there, that says a lot, Like we had a lot. We had to absorb it and it made us who we was, like, it made us a lot bad to like it a lot y'all fucked our.
Speaker 2: Minds up to you.
Speaker 3: But you know, this is about the nineties music. You thought y'all was really doing that ship We really it.
Speaker 5: Was about making a whole body of work. Like the only difference right now is most of these guys they get a single. It's about it's a single driven, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, because man's working that attention and.
Speaker 5: These young kids are getting too high out here, Percy.
Speaker 2: That's changing.
Speaker 3: Also, they gotta stop.
Speaker 5: They are dope fiends, Like do you know what the fuck y'all taking? That is a form of heroine. We gotta we gotta teach our babies better than this. Our generation failed because it's awful, Like it's all my generations side.
Speaker 1: It's like anything yourself. We dropped the ball having a good fucking Yeah, thats.
Speaker 3: What I think we stopped being on gen We stopped being.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we stopped being when that.
Speaker 1: Comes from the hip hop, because hip hop makes you forget how old. You know what I'm saying, you don't really think about that when my mama was like, that is something I never thought that you thoughting and in the.
Speaker 3: Club still, But then when did we go?
Speaker 6: I know, I know, he said you want to be when you want forty to the new thirty forty can't just before.
Speaker 2: You're not trying to be age.
Speaker 3: That's the problem now, is that.
Speaker 6: Like age comes with a certain amount of respect, certain amount of stripes, because everybody ain't gonna make it. No you because where I'm at, where you at even and nothing real because at the end of the day, you think about the hip hop.
Speaker 1: So put stripes on that and put a respect on that. You have yet to put into strips because I mean, at the day it is hard to get it. Es such what you're talking about, all that environment all come from. And I never even thought about.
Speaker 2: Being this age.
Speaker 3: You young? Right, yeah, right, you're right thinking about it.
Speaker 5: I'm go with twenty one, I'm thirty nine, I'll be forty this My goal was to hit twenty one and when eighteen hours I think I was gonna celebrate, but.
Speaker 3: Twenty one, I was like, y'all, that's it. That's all I want. I just want to be old enough to drink. I never even thought about it.
Speaker 1: I even thought about it, like one thing you thought about, like I get saved, how good so I can go to ahead? And that's what I thought about. I can say, but I'm gonna have a good time right now. But hip hop did that because hip hop is about being cool. So you so as you're going, you're still cool, cool, cool, You're just cool your way to fifty ship that's dope. That's dope ship, man.
Speaker 5: You know they do it in other generations, and that's that's one of the reasons.
Speaker 6: Like I said, we said that heroline has grown up going and so we're not going to be our parents at fifty, at forty. We're gonna be us at forty, but we but we do have to be forty fifty.
Speaker 5: You gotta have because the fact that it's promoting being drug addicts is terrible. Like it's like it's like, I mean, weed is that's great, that's an error, but these guys are actually promoting promote dreaking. Giving permit the zine hero that's heroine, like that shit is it's our fault though smoking this ship you smoke adjacent baby, goddamn it, And what the fun did you give me?
Speaker 3: DJ Pool? Please tell them people describe cigar that sounds was almost like a whole ounce road in the ones.
Speaker 8: You're smoking your disappear a thousand dollars, go very rich. That's why I get my role. I was said, let me get my role like a field. It's like a house suppressed compressed it like, yeah, it's just compressed all into one.
Speaker 3: You know, what's your favorite record you ever produced? Mm hmm, my favorite record I ever produced? Mm hmm. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'd probably say a record I did called No Idea. The features Cam West Coast can Uh and then everybody else that was on the song Computer Love, Roger Trout, Murdock, and Charlie Wilson. It was on my album Bad News Travels Fast. Favorite record I ever made in the world, and you never heard it so full.
Speaker 3: I gotta go. I'm gonna start stamping that.
Speaker 2: Before Camp came out with.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 3: Was after that, yeah, yeah, after that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure I feel my finger and you could do edibles and all that you do it.
Speaker 3: I don't know how long you've been smoking for. I'm amazed. I can't even believe that that's about this story. Everybody think it's puplicity made you start smoking.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I always liked the way it's smell, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I just was one of the niggas because I because everybody in my hood, damn, like, I'm not gonna do it, you knowing everybody a gold grid.
Speaker 3: I didn't get it because I didn't want to be like you know what I'm saying, on your own time. Yeah, I want to do them my whole time.
Speaker 1: And then on top of that, it's almost like it was it was I was supposed to do it, because it's almost they always embraced me that coaching the marijuana because they thought I smoked weed.
Speaker 3: I never smoked weed. Just yeah, I was fooling us because my face because I thought he smoking face.
Speaker 1: I never everybody, I never.
Speaker 3: Said that I did it didn't because I.
Speaker 1: Didn't want to push them people away, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you think what you wanted that you celebrated four twenty.
Speaker 1: But then after awhile, I was like, man, you know what, Because after that move, I was like, dam I'm nice, supposed to be slogan weed man everything. I think another we move with Devin the dude, shut them dude, the coolest.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: He lives the perfect life, like he's Willie Nelson squad like that motherfucker's coolest.
Speaker 5: So tell to tell the kid that you know, it was probably from Jacksonville, or they're from Atlanta, or they're from you know, Compton, or they're from How does a person start his comedic career if you if you, if there's.
Speaker 3: Somebody right now that is funny.
Speaker 5: He don't know how to structure his funniness to make it a business.
Speaker 1: It's a different game right now. I think it's a new dramal. Like before the way he had to do you had to stand up to get in the movie. Now you don't really have to do that. Now you can go get on the internet, bade him kiss and build up a bus. Because I have just seen a couple of dudes that they might not be stand up funny, but I'd be like, man, I'm not gonna be good in the movie.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying? Like you funny times you run across the dudes and and it ain't it's funny.
Speaker 1: And yeah said another thing, see a thing about that Internet though you can fool get you don't know, but I can read.
Speaker 3: Through motherfuckers too. You gotta be able to be a good ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can read it because, believe or not, I was one of the first to start doing all that. You can Google that, like I ain't gonna live money because I don't like to be wrong. Google that just see.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I understand what they're doing because I kind of created the mold of the bootprint of so I can read through, like, Nah, this nigga kind of funny.
Speaker 3: This nigga naturally funny.
Speaker 1: He might not know how to do standing up, but he naturally funny, and I know how to get what I can out of him to produce what he did kind of like what he did with me like this. That's really all I even from day one, all I want to do is these type of movies.
Speaker 2: Of cool movies.
Speaker 1: And then over time they started doing under ship and that ship fell off and I was just out here doing rap video.
Speaker 5: But that's what I was asking you earlier, like are you ever that's what they rep video is that's it comes from the are you gonna go to a point in your career you think that you're gonna acting is gonna mean more than being funny, like like I I think.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a I think you all this. I know what you're saying this to me. It's all part of the expression. Like I like to entertain people. I like to get my point across. Sometimes might make a song, sometimes might make a jill. Sometimes I might do a skit, sometimes I might sing, I might perform.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I just like to get my ship off, and sometimes coming is the easy way to get it off. And if I can do it in a story in a real movie, I mean, but a movie that's nothing about coming out, because.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm asking you. That's that's my point. Is like when you try to hell, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I tried with him too, because I know I can trust that he can guide me in the rector way, right, And that's the smallest thing too. That's what makes like like like people like Dre and Snoop or Timberland and who he missing, because you need somebody that can coach you, like that's what wins Yang because I know.
Speaker 3: He was a good coach. I definitely, I definitely want to work with.
Speaker 5: You, DJ Pool because I'm definitely a fan of everything you do and like everything you did, and you know.
Speaker 1: Besides you being the coolest, he's like the coolest thing in the world. You said, he sit back like you are.
Speaker 3: If Marijuana was a person, that's where you are. Like, like, if Marijuana came alive and talk back to you, that's exactly who.
Speaker 2: That makes no noise that damn.
Speaker 5: Time yet forty five. So yeah, yeah, that's only But but I had y'all kidnapped. Look, let me just describe how this just happened. I landed, got in front of the hotel. I said, old Ship is who's the wo right there? I walked over to give him the vibe and it's motherfucker DJ Blood right there and run the hotel. And I'm like, Yo, I need y'all on the podcast today, And they did it. This is real nigga ship. We want the fans to know that, and we we locked in, so we wanted the fans to go out to that this is him, this is how hip hop we make it up.
Speaker 6: On the spots, not hip hop, and it's like, well, you know what, how are my manager? You know what I'm saying, Like like as if we always fucking run into.
Speaker 10: Each other, Now we did it, and we don't like getting people on publicity runs like specific.
Speaker 3: That's how I do ship.
Speaker 1: Even with him when he talked me, we talked each other before we go through all that ship there right right, you know what I'm saying, Very good, that's how because that's that's how if I met you like that that time to keep it like right, I would have met him through the other people that it would have been like that, but I met him like this.
Speaker 3: He came to me first.
Speaker 1: So if I got any problem or anything, I'm gonna go to you, right, I'm gonna say, we ain't got to talk to them.
Speaker 3: We can talk to him. I can talk to him. And it's that's how business should always be conducted.
Speaker 6: People across the t's and doctor, don't let them dictate how we can get down what we do.
Speaker 1: Ship really myself, ship really be simple people. You mean Charlemagne, me and Charlomage.
Speaker 3: You have a mess face on my face. I would probably.
Speaker 2: You still got your profile.
Speaker 3: When you go back town probably being now like, let's get did meet your girl on nice place?
Speaker 2: I got you on Instagram?
Speaker 3: Nigga's the same media, Craig Nigga.
Speaker 1: I've been on this ship. Y'all knew to this ship. I've been about all this ship. It's crazy to see how this social media grew to this. You know what I'm saying that to see what it is because I always knew, like Nigga, this is what's going on.
Speaker 3: That's why I jumped on it.
Speaker 1: So you know I'm married, right, So I won't be saying, but I see the dude the other day, say.
Speaker 3: The other day you go to a chick and say, he didn't even ask me. I know, he said, what's your Instagram?
Speaker 1: I said, Oh, ship's bagging. But it's actually smaller than I bring it down. Think about you can actually go in the time and see what you're dealing with it.
Speaker 2: In the club?
Speaker 3: You one, did I tell you talking to some other than somebody in the club. I'm married? People, Oh yeah, I understand that.
Speaker 1: Sent me up.
Speaker 3: Slip me up. Man, You hear the man the plant you goat dealing with it's over, move on now. But I'm just saying like this day.
Speaker 1: I just think it's easier to meet people one because people that's the tool.
Speaker 3: But that's a tool that we didn't.
Speaker 2: Have, you know, quessure you don't want to worry about that's true.
Speaker 3: We motherfuckeryll went in the restaurant the other day. Nobody was doing. Everybody was like this the whole fucking restaurant. I went up there and I was like, damn, now we get your phone. Damn.
Speaker 1: I took a biture of it to let all these dumb motherfuckers. We don't don't even communicate no more. You go to a restaurant, y'all both on the phone. That's what technology going through. I mean, we're not pretty much gonna need to talk to them, but.
Speaker 3: That's what they said.
Speaker 6: One of the memes was funny in their head all day emoji he's talking about he was going back to likeoglyphics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really are We don't really need to talk.
Speaker 2: We're losing some people skills, you know.
Speaker 1: Actually, I've seen some technology not to go to where I to this whole nother deep ship when I'm hot, but like it's I've seen something on this on this show.
Speaker 3: Where it can read your body language.
Speaker 1: It can read your thing, certain muscles in your body, and it'll make this thing do it on the screen that it opened up, like you can think, I want to open up the flower, He'll open up.
Speaker 3: There's some hot nigga shit right here for real, you know what I'm saying. Like, you don't even have to talk to somebody.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they got the ship that's connected to the brain that people using when they losing.
Speaker 3: If you think about it, you're gonna talk to somebody now because you can get full feelings through text. So you ain't talk now time.
Speaker 1: But y'all done been communicating through tell you feel like, damn, I know this motherfucker. So it's kind of the same thing. You see what I'm doing there. I'm hot, but I know what I'm talking about. Now, come on though, that's like you don't hit that now catching contact? So what's next?
Speaker 3: What's next? For DJ? What's next?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: I never know?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: I always keep a few, you know, a few in the in the chamber. So you loaded up and uh, and then and then we just come in.
Speaker 3: You know, and you put all Fridays right all Friday.
Speaker 6: I get credit on the next Friday and Friday and then you I didn't have anything to do with writing on.
Speaker 3: Just because I see it still says characters based on Uh yeah, so because if you write something, then you always.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: And what's the last time you and Q worked together? Me and you haven worked together a long but we're working on last Friday? Did we just let the hat out the bag? You kind of put it out there our podcast, but still were bringing news. And I think he's last Friday now is Chris Tucker?
Speaker 1: You know what, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think he's gonna boil down to I could definitely holler at me. I ain't gonna pay me nothing. That was want to be a bar at the moment, I might pick my own by that time, No smoke, you gotta come back.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get you.
Speaker 3: Know, the Great Friday is really one day. So he don't got to come back and be he just come back. He got his shape, He went to the gym. He looking out. The hardest part about it, oh right, because what was it?
Speaker 6: What was it?
Speaker 3: Rachall Coogamonga. Yeah, I never knew that was a real place. Oh yeah, I didn't need to her to do a show out made that ship up. Yeah, I got booked.
Speaker 2: I was, like I said, I was like somebody.
Speaker 3: For real.
Speaker 5: So man, listen, man, both for your brothers. Man, we take you all for your time. Thank y'all for if it's anythink y'all want to tell y'all fans, your people's you know, our fans.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You just you don't talk to where to catch the film at?
Speaker 3: When? What's the theaters everywhere?
Speaker 1: If you want to find out we see it in your city, go to fandiego dot com.
Speaker 3: You can see it. I mean, it's a funny movie.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, but that's very interesting. I was thinking y'all was going straight to DVD. You're saying this is in theaters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's independent. You got to break that down for the people that's listening. Tell them going to the theater you want to break.
Speaker 1: But listen, you realize when people here independent, they think it's just you, like there's nobody else like.
Speaker 3: That's the hard part.
Speaker 6: Of the hardest part is to get theatrical distribution. That's where the money is. Working with a company Rocky Mountain High along with Hollyweed Films, Oh my god, yeah, yes.
Speaker 3: Gotta love it and were pushing it forward.
Speaker 6: Man, and we were more people than not frowned upon weed.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like it's crack.
Speaker 1: Don't frown the part because you're gonna be used to it in a couple of years. Like West Coast, it's pretty much like ten years. Especially Cali, I think it's like ten eight to ten years ahead of the East Coast.
Speaker 3: Of course you've been interdam before. Yeah, yeah, I've been Cali. Like the cal you just got the best. The best we.
Speaker 10: Got.
Speaker 3: The country to me is good, make you got some good. We go to Tiberley Gardens to get a good weed.
Speaker 1: And Jamaic o hell at, That's why I've been to Mountain View and Seaview a point sas Mountain View and Cebu.
Speaker 3: Every time I say Jamaica, my little accent come out. You second Jamaica because I know before, no, it clear, it clear before as soon as you get off the planet. Oh no, yeah we did. And then always right.
Speaker 2: But that was the band they had like a sacking put your hand.
Speaker 3: I hadn't that before too.
Speaker 6: When I got back to my room, opened up and some ants and ship was crowing around like wow, the smoke.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, man, weed, it's good because it's no what like licking and killed more people than we know. Second, this is way more dantan, so why and it's proven that it's brought crime right down in Denver.
Speaker 3: That's where I mean, that's real.
Speaker 1: You know, I ain't been in't been legal again. I've been in Denver when it was illegal, and I ain't your niggas in for me, man.
Speaker 3: You know it's you know, it's always so funny to when the fans Vegas now too.
Speaker 1: I just can't.
Speaker 3: Deal for see you bagans.
Speaker 2: Florida made it medical and decriminalized it, but.
Speaker 3: Vegas got asked.
Speaker 5: Remember how they used to have to ask for it, like like the strip closs and they got asked.
Speaker 3: For we dah.
Speaker 6: I was in Vegas and witness to sure getting booked for something like this, getting next to him, rolled up on him and he had something like this in his hand, and they locked him up for that and they took.
Speaker 5: Him to get you know, I seen with Ice Feld the other day Stanley. Oh man, I told I'm gonna keep over the grass, yo, man. I just want you to know Friday that was really, really, really a classic movie.
Speaker 3: That was something all right, I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 5: Music, Uh introduced us to what the West Coast was, right, we got to know that, and then we had boys in the hoods and colors and all this, but we needed to understand that it was California, and you know, the West Coast was just was regular niggas just like us. And Friday identified with every person. And I've never seen a movie that's more like relata.
Speaker 6: I think that's why people, you know, really did it take to it means, because everybody know, like the crackhead, everybody, anybody already borrowing ship.
Speaker 3: They don't walk on my grand He said, you said, you said it's gonna be both of us. You know that you don't know him. Yeah, it's gonna all the trip, non compensation, the way the trip. I gotta take a shot. Ain't take a shot with DJ.
Speaker 6: But what be doing?
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, gotta you gotta take a shot of the Trump. Let's do it. I'm gonna be honest. I don't think IM gonna take a shot about that. I'm lying. I'm lying. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: If you got a clean cup for me, you hit that cover that I hit right, you come.
Speaker 2: Play your cups right?
Speaker 3: Him ship is breaking again. That should be breaking like a mine. Ain't gonna lie. Let me tell you what you got to get it. You don't have to fit far.
Speaker 1: Little.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna do. The Shi's gonna be a blunt You drinking second.
Speaker 2: Drink.
Speaker 3: I don't drink, but you're gonna easily break that show.
Speaker 5: Is that because everybody had wild years in their life, Like you know, when you was out of control, you was out of control.
Speaker 3: Sober.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I wasn't really dad, but I was just hustling. You know, I wasn't a shooting. I was doing the other.
Speaker 3: DJ motherfucking pool. Oh my bad, they caught me. My bad.
Speaker 5: So brother, listen, man, give you the legends of flowers while they could smell.
Speaker 3: Them and he them. And this patron is going to the dome to kill you. You know why with Tron.
Speaker 2: It makes me want to pop and lock it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you why Patron is dangerous. You can sober up the next day. It stays in your fante.
Speaker 3: That should get They would get us the dog, but your dog, Julio is the best. By the way, By the way, that mother told me.
Speaker 5: By the way we just took us, we're taking a sip at the de only on is the best, the best, the best to.
Speaker 3: Killer in the world.
Speaker 5: By the way out here each agrees Mother opened. Come onlaxt of all, come on, we faundly we found high joke. Now, what's what's what's what's your next show.
Speaker 3: That you're doing? Because I know you was what guy called and all that, and people like hip Hop.
Speaker 2: Squar Square your actual Yeah, they always showed.
Speaker 1: Me love that, okay, something like one of them, one of them residents in any hip hop Square.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just I'm just doing what that's cubes cubes right squares. Yeah, Yeah, I didn't get a chance to see that.
Speaker 5: And I'm a little disappointed in myself because I see every episode and that's you come on right after que stepped into that and made that motherfucker fly, not to mention he did it before it was.
Speaker 3: Heard, like it wasn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can see CBS handprint on that. And then and then when you look at a cue doing some big ship like three yeah you know what I'm saying, and been like he's stepping up on some way of the ship.
Speaker 5: This is why hip hop is dope. You know what I'm saying, This is why hip hop is dope. You got people like that transition from from from from from from the police.
Speaker 6: You know, out of content into the rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Basketball League and all that.
Speaker 3: And how did you like that movie? Straight out of content? I know that, Yeah, I love you. I thought it was incredible man, you know, and I know and I understand you know.
Speaker 1: I was there, and that's why I about to say, that's why your opinion is different.
Speaker 3: Well, it was some of everybody's story, you know, into a.
Speaker 2: Movie, mm because you understand the movie process that.
Speaker 3: Didn't you know, this wasn't in there and this thing.
Speaker 6: It's like, you can't put everything in a movie, all right, And you got to think it from people.
Speaker 1: Point of view, because we always think like, because everybody got a different story and something that you do, you might tell your story, and you might tell your story of anybody gonna tell you.
Speaker 6: And at the end of the day, at the end of the day, Gary Gray taking all these stories and making a brilliant film was exactly what happened.
Speaker 5: Because the man Garry Gray, actually went and interviewed people for all all like like you know the order people, And I heard that he actually gonna turn this into a documentary, like the actual real photog.
Speaker 3: What story would you want to hear about? Like if you can hear your own hip hop story, my own you want my choice? I would.
Speaker 5: I would like to do a movie on Clamoring's thirteen X. He was the leader of the five percent nation of Islam. His story to me is like our post story without the drugs. But he was on drugs. He wasn't selling the drugs, you know what I'm saying. But he changed the culture. So I'm actually gonna try to do that.
Speaker 3: Right now, that sounds kind of like going through that because these kids don't you. Here's the problem. When we grew up, we were we were we were guard bodies, We were five percent, So you.
Speaker 5: Had a certain type of righteousness that you had to have about you in that era.
Speaker 3: Right now we don't have that. We got we got game culture.
Speaker 5: Game culture is controlling even the East Coast, you understand what I'm saying. So where's the balance? Levels fell back on this level. We've got to balance it. So where's the balance? So I want to make a movie about what I saw because when I saw growing up the oh geez made me go to school the niggas and be like, yo, what are you doing you cutting school?
Speaker 1: What the fuck out?
Speaker 3: The niggas will put you in a car take me to school right now?
Speaker 2: The niggas.
Speaker 3: Getting high with the niggas.
Speaker 2: Helped me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But what I'm saying is it was it was organization, like we actually like a village.
Speaker 3: It takes a village when they say like I actually felt that growing up, Like I know, personally, I didn't do that for a lot of young niggas. I was like, what are you doing all right?
Speaker 1: Because but I was famous, But I was famous that I didn't want to seem like I'm the guy that was like empowering you because I'm famous, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So it was different for me. But I personally definitely dropped the ball. We did.
Speaker 6: That's that's part of growing up and so us dropping the ball comes from somewhere from the generation before us to the way there's just a it's not like, you know, we didn't have help with hands in that other hands.
Speaker 3: In that too. Now, what was your relationship with tupac Uh?
Speaker 6: Because a friend there's always somebody that that I knew in the industry, and it's real cool.
Speaker 3: Cat digital underground days as well.
Speaker 2: Come back that far back and I worked.
Speaker 3: With Poverties Records all I was gonna be in And uh, what do you think about that movie? You know that was my next question. It's gonna be super super super Did you see the movie? But I saw it was dope? Did you did you see a ship with nobody out? In order? But l T hunting as a movie or as facts? So you don't like to say as just.
Speaker 6: What I saw as a movie, I think it's gonna be dope. I can't say, you know, factually in a whole water, but from what I saw, Wow, I can't wait. Drastic carried out of Conte, you know what. I ain't gonna predict nothing, but I'm gonna say it's definitely. It's not it's not you know people have I've seen people hate on it. They haven't even seen it. You see the Outlaws part of it, and ain't the way. I can't hate on what I saw, so I don't know what the hell they saw.
Speaker 2: But it was the one dude from another Outlaws Okay, what was his name?
Speaker 3: Noble? It was noble. Yeah, he had just wrote a letter to him. Can you remember it more than me?
Speaker 5: Because I remember it, but I was a little distressed. I mean, I don't think he had beef with the movie. I don't think he had beef.
Speaker 3: With the movie.
Speaker 5: He was just explaining in that a lot of he's he feels like some of the things that they're doing is entertaining purposes as opposed to because he feels like he has.
Speaker 6: That yes, that's like yeah, yeah, that's right. Is a movie and that's you. That's the hardest part about telling somebody's story. It's like when it's like, yeah, we want to have it to where when like you had this party, you know, the people were like, you know, there was a lot more women there, they were a lot better looking at it was.
Speaker 3: The home girls. You know, No I had on blue shoes. You know, it wouldn't shoot.
Speaker 6: Then the fine detail is really important to some people, and that's why they usually they don't even let those people come home to the set that that's a documentary, Well this is going to be this is whoever story it is. Sometimes they don't even get a chance.
Speaker 12: He was saying that they weren't allowing them, like their involvement in the film The State, the Mother, like all this different stuff that he was throwing.
Speaker 1: It was it was, it was.
Speaker 3: It was like John, it was like it was like if you be to let it's not different.
Speaker 6: There are differences and opinion and disagreeances on every project. Sometimes when it is just put out there in public. You know what I'm saying, But you know what, it's going.
Speaker 3: To be more controversial.
Speaker 5: It's because the reason why it's going to be more controversial is because Pack is not here to actually say no, oh, yes, this is exactly how it happened.
Speaker 3: Like the great thing about Straight out of Compton is mc ren is his story is the ally who is it? Who's suspected is coming?
Speaker 2: I believe it's a poenie.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. No, I don't think No, it's from box point of view.
Speaker 2: I mean you saw parts of this.
Speaker 6: I mean I believe it's just a story being told from a writer's perspective that was given this from a collection of of people in information and research, which I think is usually the best way to do it because when you hear you know, it's usually not not just speaking of pox case, but any movie like oh, man, you know, No, I had a billion dollars. No, I had a million. I had a million, you know.
Speaker 5: And you know drump Ship, you know, bigger and bigger than Benny Boone because he had a very tough job.
Speaker 3: Right now he has to pick up the phone. So he started the Tupac project. But that's another story. I thought I was calling for a role, relax, wanted to. I think a lot of it is it being made. But this was the film that was it was to be made for.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, And so now the fact that straight out of company came out and everybody it's like, oh, well this is just because of this and that. It's like people for all the wrong reasons are judging it. I think we just got to kind of let it happen and to go back and I want to, I want to go right back there. But to go back to what you asked me earlier. That was like my passion project. But if you feel like it was asking hip hop I would make the big pun movie. Yeah, I would make the big put his story, you know what I'm saying. But see, that's the thing about it is like how do you do that? How do you even start that project? I know, you got to go through the state.
Speaker 3: You know, you got to go through that.
Speaker 5: But what if I'm telling pun story from my perspective? That's because yeah, because because I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: That's the mess that he's talking about is because yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: Feel it's necessary to go and ask somebody else's perspective on somebody.
Speaker 3: I can said it my fast friends in hip.
Speaker 6: Hop, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, legally and technically, you don't have to go to a public figure and say I want to I'm gonna tell you life story. You know, you know nobody wanted Lifetime Channel to tell the Jackson story. Yeah and yeah, so so you can't stop people from doing it. But when you don't have people's blessings, I think that it makes it unauthentic. Yeah, what doesn't make it?
Speaker 1: It's just it's always messy, like who's making the money from this?
Speaker 6: Because because just because it's not it doesn't have that blessing, doesn't mean it's not even more factual, right, doesn't just mean you know, some people may not have wanted certain things to be seen or didn't want to be money made off of it, and it could be a million different reasons why people have their beeps over something being made or rather the actual people or the family or whatever I state it.
Speaker 1: I can tell you who I wanted, like, because you know who I want to play. When you say serious, bro, I want to play j Prince. I want to do his story. You mad smart, like I want to do that.
Speaker 3: But but yeah, you can't be funny though He's know what I mean, But that's like he's kind of a little funny too. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I've never but there's nothing I'm just saying as far as you don't have to be he is funny. It is funny, but it's not.
Speaker 10: It's not.
Speaker 3: You don't have to be story that friends I play. I want to do the Freeway Ross. I thought Jesus was talking about freeway.
Speaker 2: Got his story, he needs this, Like we can't do that.
Speaker 3: I want to do those two stories. Like if I had to do somebody freeway, you can't. You can't do freeway. No, No, I can't do that. I mean if I'm talking about like friends, but I say, you know we got about real. We gotta stop, you gotta stop.
Speaker 2: You can't do this.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 3: Given the thing for me doing Ja Prince, it's like the the South, Like.
Speaker 2: He's pretty the kid.
Speaker 3: Definitely that is so him. Come on, but he brought all the freaking ship to him, right, So who could play Luke that that's funny, but it will be fun for them, Yeah, play Lou. I went too far, Kevin Hart, I went to far. I just don't see.
Speaker 5: I can't see see now, I does comedians feel about Kevin Hart? Being that Kevin Hart is like the forefront of comedy right now? Like I always there like a spears, like I always hear like aeric spears. And we've seen which just happened. God bless him, we didn't. I thought all story comedians have a past. I always felt like you could tell me anything and offend me. But the fact that you're a comedian, I'm gonna give you the pass. But how does comedians feel about like Kevin Hart? Because, like I said, I have people like every spears and say that they say this, this and that about him.
Speaker 1: I can't speak about to me. I just how I feel him. Okay, that's even better than that. I feel he deserves everything he Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: His first movie he ever made was called Paper Soldiers. Yeah, the first time you ever seen him on filming with me. It wasn't because has something to do with it. He had nothing to do. We bonded. No, but he because he did all that on his own.
Speaker 1: Now he worked Hollywood had pretty much said him at it because he was already popping.
Speaker 3: How we had his own soul trained. Put put a little know before. So before soul playing, he had to sitcom and on it the flop, not the husbands of Hollywood, No Wave.
Speaker 1: Sometime I forgot the name of it, but asked me. He had his own sickcom.
Speaker 3: Get the A lot of people they sitcoms and the bitches go away.
Speaker 2: You forget and you forgive.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, so he's matter the rather thing.
Speaker 1: He's done the run as far as in the holidays ways, and then he's still when when he started doing his own thing, like when social media came out, give between me and him, he monetized on the ship. I was just having fun. I'm still having fun ship, but he actually took it and said boom, and he created his buzz and he did all the ship on.
Speaker 3: He deserved all that ship he getting. I want the fans to listen.
Speaker 5: That is the new Hottest word for twenty and seventeen monetized, he did.
Speaker 3: I had actually all the time, same thing.
Speaker 2: How you monetized. I think it's always been a hot word.
Speaker 1: I just we started to realize, oh okay, we need to stop monetizing.
Speaker 5: So but I took Kevin Hart is funny to me, so when I hear another comedian.
Speaker 3: But comedy is subjective. What's funny to you? Man? That be funny to me? What's funny your You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's why you can't compare it to any It's like rapping, like we always like in rep you don't ever say who the best. I mean, like it's only one rapper can pop. You got a thousand rappers pop you go. It's the same the comedy. You don't have to have this one favorite comedian. People think you do. Niggas thank you dude. Niggas think only one could be to be at top. But ship is the one. I mean, you have a rappers. You got all types of rappers out here, so it's just whatever you whatever your vice.
Speaker 3: That can only be one great country singer, not a rock singer.
Speaker 1: You don't hear that ship. But in comedy as far as black comedy, you don't let one win. There should be it should be a wide range of choices.
Speaker 6: And I think that's what makes people even better because it makes a little bit more competitive in a good way. Because when when there is a little competition, the you know, the fans always benefit.
Speaker 3: Why do we don't have records like self destruction and all in the same game because I don't give a ship there. This is the Lets just get high now.
Speaker 1: This is to have fun thinking about the consequences later. That's one thing I wouldn't say about these years. They ain't scared of the ship, ain't scared of nothing. But they don't realize you know what comes with that because they wasn't talking. They just look at like if you look on social media, you want to have fun. Everything looks fun and they don't look like there's no consequences.
Speaker 2: And even the facion like the World Star era is fun.
Speaker 5: Like listen, like they got a bitch called meet me outside, catch me outside about that and she popping in we got we are making bozos famous.
Speaker 3: This is a fact.
Speaker 2: You got to stop.
Speaker 3: But I mean, ain't them that's making It's the people making people.
Speaker 2: You can't blame the person.
Speaker 3: The person.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: Outside I mean, you can't think that some people chase is this is that, it's all the reflection of the culture is itself. Every we all is here. We as we get better in technology, we're getting.
Speaker 1: All the all of emotions, so we're all emotions, so we all react first. That's why I always say fake care, because we always take care about son.
Speaker 3: Was always that I liked it.
Speaker 6: It wasn't where everything that everybody does can be seen by so many, so fast, so much.
Speaker 3: You got so much.
Speaker 2: People ain't living for themselves no more. They're living for the public. They want to show enjoying theirs.
Speaker 6: When you share the video, yeah, people come over to your house and you'veped the thing and showed it to him.
Speaker 1: It was only one like Martin only came in once a week, and it was I remember when the cave with box only had thirty channels.
Speaker 3: How old are you? You got old on them, gave it a.
Speaker 1: Face, but in all respected you don't You still got thirty channels. Yeah, but I mean you got a variety of stuff. It's just like social media and music. It's so much music. Yeah here too much.
Speaker 4: That's why you know you're not super sexual.
Speaker 3: That's why I.
Speaker 5: Always say, I say a nigga that don't follow nobody on social media is out of his mind. He's crazy because if you're just looking at your own ship, you don't understand that there's other people in the world doing something about ship.
Speaker 6: You just what's that? That that social media is only as good as the people you follow.
Speaker 3: That's in everything. It's just like everything in life.
Speaker 1: I follow, I don't I follow people. I got nothing to come with because I know all these I know y'all.
Speaker 3: I know y'all. Like I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Learn other smoking, I'm drinking, you know, certain things, but I try to learn. That's how I learned through social media.
Speaker 3: Like you ever slip.
Speaker 2: Man, you know, no second friend.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's all us. It's just like the guns us. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You can use social anti social media.
Speaker 3: It's about who used It's how who use it? I mean how you use it.
Speaker 1: I mean you can use it for protection and you can use it to kill somebody, you know, like the gun. We just seen the same thing with the Internet. It's it's some people learn from it. You got people that that that that's learn more out of YouTube than they do in school, YouTube, university. You're like how to build a plane, this thing.
Speaker 3: So it's something that for all you can learn to be all about.
Speaker 2: So it's all in the purse.
Speaker 3: Got ship like that? Now?
Speaker 5: Is there is there a person that's like all off limits as a comedian like you like it's a rumor, like don't say nothing about him?
Speaker 1: Oh people already with his kids, Okay, everybody else, they all free, They all free. If I feel a certain type of way, I'm never gonna be whether with me. I'm not a disrespectful I see something you fuck up, I'm gonna catch you.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's so we see just now very Spears that I said his name right, yeah, sperience. We see just now that he did a podcast and he was talking tough. They we're talking talk to each other.
Speaker 1: And then the guy actually swung on Harry Spears an interview.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah, yeah he swung. But you asked for if you said I can do this, do it.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna tell you I can beat your motherfucking as and be surprised when you beat my mother.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna fight back if I think that.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's how I would thinking, I would expect that this nigga flows it up.
Speaker 3: So I mean, I don't know. Maybe I don't know if I would even I would have hugged him or something right.
Speaker 1: Then we could camera and I'm tossing towards I know I can't beat, but I mean, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 6: I gotta say with that, Okay, I gotta say with that, Aris didn't attack dudes, And I just have to say that some of us.
Speaker 3: I feel as gonna suit.
Speaker 6: Some of us can't handle a conversation and no matter what somebody says, that's just what somebody says.
Speaker 3: The mind. You can't push on this.
Speaker 6: But at the same time, if I can get anybody in here to react, then I'm I'm pretty strong.
Speaker 5: But this is why I don't like to talk religion or politics, because I'm hearing this was over Obama.
Speaker 3: He said something about he on Obama apish.
Speaker 1: I don't even know exactly what it was about Obama, but it was something about As said something crazy about about So that's the only thing I knew because I only saw that.
Speaker 3: You know, niggas ain't gonna watch the whole thing. Yeah, and that's all that calls other niggas like that in the world.
Speaker 2: Everybody like that always for the common decision.
Speaker 6: Take me to taking them off? Is baiting this dude then and then now assuing him or whatever. I'm not synistic case of nothing but right, but I'm just but but I'm just saying no.
Speaker 1: Because for years and then for years it was like an unwritten rule like if a comedian goes too far says something, he has the ultimate golden pass that he's a comedian. That most young people don't even know what comedian is because they're talking off what they think comedians gonna do is on the internet, so they ain't never been to a stand up shield now, so they don't really know what comedians is. So in their minds like like you said, y'all might like, oh he's funny, he just talking crazy and you ain't taking offense now, Like he had got to a point like if I say somebody rapper, they'll call me. I'm like you for really, Kla called me One time. I was like, man, you driven man, walk up through the call. But one time, you know to what I always fucking people. A couple of people calling Shan. I mean, what's the dude, Sean here?
Speaker 6: This thing?
Speaker 3: He got mad at me because I call and b nigga. He got mad because I called him ugly. This that s got So he's like, nigga, you mad?
Speaker 11: I called you ugly?
Speaker 3: What nigga? You're man like?
Speaker 1: I didn't believe, Like I didn't realize how soft a lot of people were to the Internet, or how.
Speaker 3: Powerful you are. I mean, because you can you can shift the whole audience to think like that.
Speaker 1: But that's like you in the school room. I treat at school. I guess it's just people can't take that.
Speaker 5: Or you don't know how powerful you are, because you know what it is, a lot of us got followers that go harder than we go.
Speaker 2: So you can say, push the buttons.
Speaker 3: But it happened to me all the time, you know what I mean. Time that havn't came to me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the Calid story. We didn't get the catilet.
Speaker 1: When the Caleid story was, you know, he had a hood and he was promoting him. A hood came out and so Ace hood came out and saying that jay Z came out. So I tweeted something like I don't know who the fuck would put this ship out of watch Jay Zut that was stupid. So Cally Coupling, Hey, why don't you say that man? You know man, he works out of this. I said, Cally, it's the truth for one of the man. You know, I ain't being scenerious.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to.
Speaker 3: Because the fast thing about it.
Speaker 1: Ace was laughing too. It's just Cally was passionate about it. He got his man already. That's why College was like he needed to make that bad. Yeah you're yeah, I guess that's what it was, but you fucked up. I'm thinking, because that's at the end of the I'm the standing comedian. I'ven't been in the room like they used to do. Miami Emperor and Coconut Grub. They all came to see me performed, and I rank on him all day, and then the only thing that ranked back was Trick, Daddy and trick that used to come back before with people.
Speaker 3: But everybody else they knew.
Speaker 1: What it was.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, you can do that now, but on the internet they wasn't. With that ship. You know, this is really that, that's that's you.
Speaker 5: I realized when an artist makes an album, we ain't never looking at it like this is a throwaway, always looking.
Speaker 3: At it like once this is that one. So you don't know what you might have shifted energy. You ain't meaning yeah, you ain't mean I understand what the comedian, Yeah, but this is that. Yeah, but you said earlier somethings don't even know what comedian is.
Speaker 2: Doing.
Speaker 3: He needs to come to the coming clubs.
Speaker 5: The problem is you got a man followers, you got you know, these people following you, and there's certain people that wake up in the morning that just gonna do what you say. They look at you when they say, oh this niggain went to Starbucks. I'm going to Starbucks right now.
Speaker 1: I remember all the time on death Coming Jams, like when Anthony Mason was in the crowd and somebody stay shifted on him so bad and it wasn't no big deal.
Speaker 3: Like we had we had roast. It wasn't no big deal.
Speaker 6: You know, like.
Speaker 3: Social media is public.
Speaker 1: Example, you can say anything about Snoop. He probably laughed harder than you. Yeah, that's all what they are and reposted because they don't take it sick, because like it ain't personal.
Speaker 3: I'm talking something. You'll post something and this itself. I seen Snoop.
Speaker 1: You're talking about how people Snooper might talk about somebody and they get made.
Speaker 3: It's joking. People just can't.
Speaker 5: That's the problem with social media because you remember on Fabulous and Ray J got into it over a tweet.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. It's it's very dangerous out there.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, I understand why because it's like, all right, unless we.
Speaker 3: Had just talked about what we had did earlier, that's the part of the game.
Speaker 5: The fans will never see it just us just sitting around smoking. It's the same thing we're doing now, but now we know the cameras is on Birly. We did the same exact thing. We sat around smoke. But people don't know that side of the story. So well, when Little the Vault goes, man the offense bed as white as ship, offend knows you playing. But then it's all your friends, y'all white beard, motherfucker, they all all into that.
Speaker 3: You don't know. I know, but they but but but but but he's saying that some other people the way they get offended. But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What That's why I said, people ain't like me like I don't, because like people comes to me all the time.
Speaker 3: And saying, but that's what makes you who you are, that's why you enjoyed, you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: People they are sposed to picture saying I'm selling something, bigger lady to like you going some I'm selling something. That's what I'm saying. Stuffing like that, lad, and y'all a joke I can take.
Speaker 2: Everybody can take.
Speaker 3: Problem. Anybody can't you take anybody can't take a joke. It's secure, especially artists. And you know what it is.
Speaker 5: It's like like I said, like good you have to like the bee hove and all that. It's people who really think they're talking to you.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 5: They don't really think that we just you just look at it and say, I think this read they raised the lead and they don't think they.
Speaker 3: Were doing nothing. They're thinking that we're based on our whole life or for this comment that he just they that And that's why like them have come at me all the time. Yeah yeah, you gotta watch, you gotta watch. But that don't bother me. It's like that's why the understands that the mehve is very dangerous. Beyonce's fans leave them alone. You no, I don't want came to me, but they never did nothing. But what did you say for them to come at you?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but everything I say is never disrespectful, so I can always every time they.
Speaker 3: Come out posting and be like boom kill. They be kids. Most of them gonna be talking crazy kid Andrianna's people you can't and people I think you have every.
Speaker 1: Army fans are dugged out online army, heavy haigs.
Speaker 3: You can think they got the whole ship. Don't bother me.
Speaker 5: Snoop Sloop got a whole army of people. You fucking Snoop Snoops. He sitting drinks army.
Speaker 2: But they going on us as what they because they know what the models.
Speaker 3: You gotta have to the model hole.
Speaker 1: We having hops like all of them. The holes got everybody got a I don't had all of them, but they.
Speaker 3: Love them about the futures. Hob is very dispectful.
Speaker 2: You see what they be doing.
Speaker 1: The Russell Willson, Oh my god, oh my god, they be And Russell Wilson comments, let me, I'm gonna tell you who got the Illis comments bird Man.
Speaker 3: Married Jan Bli's husband.
Speaker 2: Talking about people are their faces?
Speaker 3: They got a comment and.
Speaker 1: Mis Wilson, Listen, anytime I'm having a bad day to go look at the niggas.
Speaker 3: Comments like you're coming. I'll be looking and look they all Rich is the motherfucker. So they at nobody.
Speaker 5: But I just I have a bad day. But like, look, I'm going to bird Man ship your paint, little Wayne nigga. You, I'm like, all right, cool, that's cool. But Mary Mary's friends beak this nigga. You gotta have a bad day, have a good day and look at this niggas comments.
Speaker 3: I'm I don't follow them nothing. I just I'll just be like yo, like he's about to find here. Listen, I'm going the old ladies be like scum controller.
Speaker 11: You better leave Mary alone.
Speaker 2: Give money.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, because now I'm gonna say something that I love married, but I feel like she should pay him all the all the relationships that guy's been through and.
Speaker 3: They have to pay Marry Is.
Speaker 1: I love you, man, I'm so sorry, but I feel like not pay him what he asking for. But you gotta pay him something. He went through Trimorial too.
Speaker 3: In my mind, I don't know, but listen, you really know. I don't know. I don't know. He gave me that look, and I'm like that married may have my phone number somewhere. So no.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is as many guys broke up and they had to pay alimony.
Speaker 3: What is it called magical animal that ship because you know, cold as many. But this nigga deserved a little something. He deserved. I don't think he deserves everything he asking for, but he just he he's been with married for ten years.
Speaker 2: Go to be the spouse that makes the more money, supposed to what you think about the.
Speaker 3: Janet Jackson thing. No, Canna got up, she got she got up.
Speaker 2: That was that was That was a move.
Speaker 3: Five hundred million. That was fun.
Speaker 1: Baby a couple, so what happened. They're pretty nuptial. Said she have a baby, she gets five hundred million, so.
Speaker 5: From homie from you know, this is drunk facts by the way, So she had the baby.
Speaker 3: Once she had the baby, she broke out five hundred million. His hers. It makes Janney be in the best flood of a year. A couple of months after, Yeah, give me your nigga boom, give me pregnant. I got five hundred. I don't know she got close to sixty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her over it off the chain.
Speaker 3: I don't think she did it like the normal with though. No, yeah, I think somebody else had.
Speaker 5: Listen, this is there is no way you are penny from good times. I am you are penetrating. We ain't doing no traditionals. What is that squeeze that ship up in there now, if.
Speaker 1: He gotta be might not mean as much to him as he means to us the whole other country now, but that's.
Speaker 3: Just like a toy. Everybody had had good times.
Speaker 2: Everybody what he's saying that ain't looking at the.
Speaker 6: Same way they MUSLIMA, what do you mean everybody had good times?
Speaker 3: Jared? Ay know you're talking about the show, Yo.
Speaker 1: They have good times over there looking at that yo, Yo, listen man once again, go see grow House dropping.
Speaker 3: Four twenty on four twenty.
Speaker 5: All of course America they had, they hung out. I smoked a thousand dollars blunt that she got be fucked up. I drinking a whole bottle of rock and Deli on to the South. You know it's not really well, but I did that. Man, we're having fun. Thank you guys for coming through. Thank you hogh five man and Yo Yo. And this is real because there was no publicist involved.
Speaker 3: There wasn't. We just seen each other saying how you doing?
Speaker 2: When I saw your snap? I told Has on the plane. I hope he told him to do the podcast.
Speaker 3: I did that the past. Drink Champs. Goddamn it. Drink Champ in my robe.
Speaker 5: It's man expensive, expensive, expensive, one of love.
Speaker 3: Drink Chance, motherfucker