Speaker 1: Scrubbing in with Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast. Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 2: Yes we are, my girl, my girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've been staring at me with that look in your eye since I walked in.
Speaker 2: I just am so loving you lately.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I have just done anything to deserve that.
Speaker 3: Yes, you have, and you are and it's just your essence and your being and who you are. So I don't know why you're so squeamish about it, like accept the love except the love I want to give you and show you.
Speaker 1: I accept it. I just am like, why out of nowhere, I haven't done like I haven't. We haven't spent time together in like an intimate setting, so I'm just trying to.
Speaker 2: Gage it very intimate lately, quite frankly.
Speaker 1: Not that intimate.
Speaker 2: Hell, so just like chilling like a villain.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, actually no, we're not in our backguard living room, Hags.
Speaker 1: We did have some living room, Hans. Yeah, I have a Kinker store right now. And let me just tell you debilitating.
Speaker 2: Oh is it on your right side? I can see swollen.
Speaker 1: My whole lift is swollen. I get them so bad and they're so dramatic, and I was thinking, you know, I was thinking earlier, I was like, I want to wish this on my worst end to me, but I was like, you know what, this would be the perfect thing to wish because it's not like death, but it's like pain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like could I pop it?
Speaker 1: No, you can't pop it.
Speaker 2: It looks poppable, it's not.
Speaker 1: That's just like what don't no, please listening, Please never try to pop a anchor.
Speaker 2: Sword spoiler alert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's been just really tough. And then Haley and I went and ate dinner and I was aggressively eating pasta because it was so good and I bit it and that's where it went downhill.
Speaker 2: I literally can see it from here.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so every time Haley goes to kiss me, I'm like, no, like just because the other side of my mouth.
Speaker 2: You know what you should do?
Speaker 3: Though, Whenever I have a canker swore, I take this is I'm not a doctor, so just take.
Speaker 1: This just so it's worth just a disclaimer.
Speaker 3: Disclaimer, but it works for me like a charm. Okay, whenever I have a canker swore, I take a Q tip and I dip it in warm water, and then I stick it in a pile of salt, like Himalayan pink salt, and then I put it right on the canker swore, and I just hold it there, and I just hold it there, and I just hold it there and then I do that like duck. Yeah, but I do that like two or three times, and then the next day it's like significantly better.
Speaker 1: So I've heard of this. I have dealt with cankers like they come when I'm stressed, which I haven't been stressed, So I don't.
Speaker 2: Know why I'm stressed about let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not stressed, but you know what I think happened. I've been baking and using like so much sugar and like butter and flour, and I think and I've been eating cookies like the literal cookie.
Speaker 2: Monster canker stores from sugar.
Speaker 1: Can you you don't think I don't know. I don't think so, because I haven't really been stressed, unless it's like a delayed something from being stressed.
Speaker 4: They're caused by emotional stress, dietary deficiencies, menstrual period.
Speaker 2: Not excessities excessivities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I imagine I'm very deficient in nutrients as we can imagine, as I'm eating like four to five chocolate chip cookies.
Speaker 4: For meal, consuming a lot of sugar foods. That's on there, totally feeding me facts about canker.
Speaker 1: Thank you Mark for the canker facts.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think that could be it because I got on this ever since Thanksgiving all of a sudden, I'm like a baker. It's just in my it's passion. Yeah, it's my fixation of the month.
Speaker 3: I guess instead of scrubbing in and we should call it baking in, baking in.
Speaker 1: It's just like we talked about baking or what.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, our new recipe of the week could be cute.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't be doing it because it's causing me kinger saurce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Wow, we had a big weekend, Well you had a big weekend. Min was pretty fine. That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: It it was a big weekend. And you know what, I realized.
Speaker 3: What when I and I don't know if it's age, and I'm just gonna have to chalk it up to age. I cannot not have a good night's sleep and function normally the next day, like I had.
Speaker 2: Do you ever get chills when you're really tired?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get like achy, like I feel like I'm going to get sick.
Speaker 3: I had the chills all weekend long, like just like I was frigid all weekend because I was just so tired.
Speaker 1: It was actually pretty cold in Malibu too, so I think jingle Ball.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's a combination of all things. But I was like, wow, I've never I've never had like the chills for a full weekend.
Speaker 2: But totally worth it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean totally worth it for the chills.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I loved your jingle Ball outfit. I thought you got this stylist.
Speaker 3: I know, Becca Goes did Brian style you. I was like, this is a Tanya rad special baby.
Speaker 1: I love that designer resiic.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that's it by.
Speaker 1: Ariel, who is a designer. Aril Resik at a dinner that I went to and we were just talking and she was like, oh, yeah, I have a clothing line and I was like, oh what is it? And she told me and I would I would always see it on my feed and I was like, oh my gosh, I love your stuff. So when you when you wore it and I saw you tag, I was like, there she is.
Speaker 2: There, there she is.
Speaker 3: And I was going to actually get it in white, because you know, like jingle Ball, So I did it in green, but and then I found the US on Amazon.
Speaker 2: I mean I literally typed in green.
Speaker 3: I think I typed in like Emerald green heels, and this was like one of the front I was like crossing my fingers that it would match, and it matched perfectly.
Speaker 2: And they were very comfortable too.
Speaker 1: You gonna ask were they of comfort?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I wouldn't say like, no, heel to me is like of comfort, Like it's not like I'm walking around.
Speaker 2: Like a hookah.
Speaker 3: But hokkah, hookah, hakka, hokah.
Speaker 1: She's gone downhill.
Speaker 2: It's not like I'm walking around a hookah. But for heels, they were very comfortable. Great, Well, you looked great, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: How was jingle Ball super super cute?
Speaker 3: Do you know who I'd love to have on the podcast if he's around, although not really sure where he's living these days.
Speaker 1: Let me guess, did he perform yes? Flow Rider?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: He I don't even know who.
Speaker 2: Because I got's flow Rider and that's.
Speaker 1: All Rodrigo and Brina Carpenter and flow Rider.
Speaker 3: No Easton gotta guess uh a Jr.
Speaker 2: Nope, but close.
Speaker 1: I don't close.
Speaker 3: I remember who played all right, I'm just gonna tell you now Horn Oh we love now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen him since before the pandemic. Oh yeah, Like it's been a minute. And we were in the hallway together and walking down we like walked out of the doors at the same time, and he goes, I hair congratulations on order, and I was like, you are the cutest thing in the whole world.
Speaker 1: I weirdly feel like I feel like he's so massive, and yet he feels attainable for our show.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 1: Something to work on.
Speaker 2: Something to work on.
Speaker 3: Although twenty twenty three was the year for Patrick Dempsey and it's coming really to the end.
Speaker 1: I have a strong feeling, not to be negative or Debbie Downer, that we're not going to get we will not have him in doing twenty three.
Speaker 3: You know what, I don't like that attitude. I know you want it up until December thirty. First, I'm gonna hold out hope.
Speaker 1: I love that about you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and if not, maybe we get a Patrick dempsty impersonator or something.
Speaker 1: I want the real thing.
Speaker 2: I want the real thing too.
Speaker 1: I sit here and stare at him and marvel at him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but now Horn was super super cute and actually he was watching. At the end of the night, Olivia Rodrigo ended the show she like closed, you know, like the headliner, and he was standing on the side of the stage watching her performance, which I love when artists watch other artists perform.
Speaker 2: I think it's like the cutest thing ever.
Speaker 1: You think he was trying to shoot a shot.
Speaker 3: Uh No, I don't think he was trying to shoot a shot. I think it was just like chillin' okay, but it was so cute. Is Nil Horn single?
Speaker 2: I don't know what about him. For Raquel, I'd be into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I do feel somebody's probably tried to set them up already at some point. I don't know for sure, but I feel like that path might have already been.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just over here trying to match make where I can end her text? Have you everyone I asked her about She's like.
Speaker 4: No, she's pretty pick I believe he's in a relationship. I was gonna say, I feel like I have designer shoe buyer.
Speaker 1: Okay, congrats Nia. We will not be trying to set her up with our friend Raquel. I mean, I'm up with our friend.
Speaker 3: No, we will not be trying to set them upright, It's still cute.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless, what was.
Speaker 1: Who was your favorite performer?
Speaker 2: Alvia Rodrigo?
Speaker 3: So you know Olivia is managed by Aleen Kashishian. If you don't know who Aleen Kashishian is, she is a manager to the stars. So I met her because she's Selena gomezz.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was like, I heard that same.
Speaker 3: But she's so badass, like she always has all these talks and she's like such a super like women for women, like female empowerment, just super cool, like she does Paul Rudd and I want to say she doesn't one with Paltrow.
Speaker 1: Two mm hmm. But she's just like super and.
Speaker 3: Jennifer Anison, she's just like badass.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I feel like you have her number.
Speaker 2: I do have her number.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me we're is that one degree from Jennifer Anderson?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where's Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh, I can say the same things to you. Where's Sophia bush At? You got her in your phone book.
Speaker 1: I don't have her phone number.
Speaker 2: What do you have a person?
Speaker 1: Nothing? You don't have Haley has.
Speaker 3: Her number, you don't have her DMS, No, don't talk via nothing, events always each other.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Andison does feel like a bit of a stretch.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, but I'll think about it, think about it.
Speaker 4: I've been soft floating the idea to Sophia Bush. I just want to know, oh, because I do have her number. But our texts are all Hi, Sophia, can you reboot your computer? Yes? Thank you. That's that's our text.
Speaker 2: Further than I have, much further than I have.
Speaker 4: We wish each other happy birthday. But that's again as far as it goes. But when we do the podcast, I've told her like, oh, you know, hey, I work with Beckatilly. She has nothing but good things to say about you. She has a really fun podcast, and she's like, oh cool, that's so sweet. It feels good, feels like we're moving in the right direction right now.
Speaker 1: I am tired of being the podcast where people say oh cool, fine, but them being like, oh my gosh, would you connect us? I'd love to be on that podcast. What have you said that about?
Speaker 2: Call her? Daddy. Oh, like you'd want to be on call her daddy.
Speaker 1: I would love to have her on our podcast. I'd love to be on her podcast. Yeah. Yeah, she's also I don't listen to podcasts.
Speaker 3: See, That's the thing, Like, I feel like there's not very many podcasts that people would say, oh, I'd love.
Speaker 2: To be on that podcast.
Speaker 1: I think there are really, Like I feel like chicks in the office people would say that Lady Gang.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lady Gang Che's office yet. Okay, but it's not like you're not saying a ton of podcasts.
Speaker 1: I'm not a podcast listener though. Oh, I think there's probably many.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I don't even know how that'll go down, because I've never actually I have Allen's number, but I've never actually texted her.
Speaker 2: Hey, can I have Jennifer Aniston on my podcast?
Speaker 1: Just yeah, let's get better, let's like elevate our podcast. Before we go to dinner, fran and.
Speaker 3: I said, okay, well maybe Olivia Rodrigo. So the reason why I was saying that was because we were backstage, like behind the stage, about to introduce Olivia Oldrigo and Aleen runs up to me. She gives me a hug, She's like, hey, how are you? And she's like, have you ever met Olivia? And I'm like no, and I haven't.
Speaker 2: She was come over here. She's literally about to perform.
Speaker 3: She has like her in years in and Allen introduces me to Olivia and she could not have been cuter. It gives me a hug, super super cute, literally about to perform and is like oh yeah, but I'm just like to me, Aleen is like, I would love to have a leen Maybe we get a leen On as a guest, because she has these like amazing stories of how she started such incredible brands, like these huge brands and manages these like massive, massive names. She's a really cool story and I think she'd be really empowering and insightful for our listeners because I've heard her speak and I was like moved.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest, I might be more interested in having someone like Eileen as opposed to one of the celebrities to get the inside scoop of like not about them, but like how you get into that position. Yeah, But who was her first big celebrity right?
Speaker 2: And I want to say.
Speaker 3: She started it with like a big firm and then she created her own company.
Speaker 2: I think in her forties.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's like a pretty cool she has a really cool story, and maybe I reach out to her and get her on as a guest, because I do. I think she has some like really cool and interesting stories.
Speaker 1: Great, that's a good goal. I like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, great.
Speaker 1: So then we had we had jingle Ball or you had jingle Ball. And then there was the iHeart Christmas Party, which was at.
Speaker 3: Day holiday party. What holiday party? We don't exclude Hanukkah or.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, okay. It was the Christmas plus many other holiday party the holiday party for iHeart And it was at No Boo Malibu and it was We did it there last year and it was so fun and this year was like even bigger. Like we walked in and I was like, what rams it was? It was a packed house party time. Yeah, but it was super fun. Easton and Mark both were there.
Speaker 4: That was very exciting. We did not go last year, but this year we went, Yeah other's dates and it was really fine.
Speaker 1: I felt like Mark really raged this weekend.
Speaker 2: He did didn't you Mark out and about more in my life out.
Speaker 1: In a boot in a boat and he got his daughter a photo with Olivia Rodrigo and then uh he got a Fallen. I literally saw that photo and I was like, did I miss something? Are they friends? Like it looked like a photo that you take with your friend because they were post.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Fallon was totally down to do whatever. Like I got a picture of Jimmy Fallen too, because he was just backstage taking selfies with people, romping around, like just smiley, so approachable, like you know, like sometimes when artists and stuff are backstage, they're kind of being like walked to and fro, kind of like don't look at me.
Speaker 2: He could not have been the opposite.
Speaker 3: He was like looking around, smiling, just like happy to be there.
Speaker 1: It was the people's choice, yes, of jingle Ball.
Speaker 3: Yes he was the people's choice of jingle Ball, but yeah. One of Mark's daughters got a photo with Olivia and the other one was watching Ajar, and Mark was like, Hey, Olivia's going to be backstage, so you can meet her potentially not one hundred percent, or stay and watch AJR. So one of the daughters went with him for the chance to meet Olivia and the other one stayed to watch Ajar, And then the one that went to go see Olivia met her and got a photo with her, and, like I know, is.
Speaker 4: A risky taken life.
Speaker 1: It really is all about the risk it is it is.
Speaker 2: I would have taken the risk too.
Speaker 4: You can see Ajar again. I'm sorry AJF.
Speaker 5: They love Ajar, and I do think she slightly regrets it, but also she might have regretted missing Ajar.
Speaker 1: Wow, you think she would have regretted missing Ajr. She had met Olivia.
Speaker 5: I'm glad she did, only because if it would have been Ali and her friend and Brooklyn, it would have not been the moment Brooklyn got to have the one on one time with Olivia. That's a real gift her sister gave heard. I'm trying to tell my oldest to focus on that she was a giver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it'd be upset.
Speaker 5: It was a fantastic weekend. Jingle Ball was one of the true highlights of my nearly twenty years with iHeartRadio. It was phenomenal. And then Saturday and I had such a blast. It's so great to see Robbie and Haley, and of course Ben Higgins and Dean Angler and Jared Haben. These are my favorite people, so it was great. It was a great, great weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really fun to have you guys there. And everyone Eastern posted the photo and Mark is holding a glass of water and everyone was like, I know, that's water in Mark's glass. They're like the scrubbers. No, that's water in Mark's glass.
Speaker 5: That's hilarious, And of course it was. Yes, I had many waters that night. You got to be holding something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is true. It's like a security, just like having a drink in your hand.
Speaker 2: I love having a drink in my hand.
Speaker 1: We both do.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: We love having a drink in our hand. I had two bodies.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I was fine.
Speaker 2: Actually no, we drink at all on jingle Ball.
Speaker 3: I drink yeah on Saturday, and I was I think I maybe blacked out a little bit.
Speaker 2: Was just the whole time. Yeah yeah, no, not really.
Speaker 3: I didn't black out, but I woke up on Sunday and I was like, I am a hungover.
Speaker 1: Well, I also think that your body you were just like in go go go mo, so you're probably Sunday you.
Speaker 2: Were like just able to release.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, I love a Leachi Martini. It's like my favorite drink, and not everywhere can do it right. Like sometimes they use Leachi liqueur, which is like not the same vibe. So when a Leachi martini is done right, I can suck them down.
Speaker 1: Can you explain what's in a Leitchi martini?
Speaker 3: To be honest, I don't know, but I think it's just vodka and Leachi juice.
Speaker 2: It's like a it's a martini. Yeah, fresh leachy juice.
Speaker 3: And then they like put like you know, they put like an olive for a martini, they do lechi so it's like.
Speaker 2: Sweeter m It's delicious.
Speaker 1: I feel like Robbie uh introduced you to the martini world because.
Speaker 2: You were at girl never a martini girl. Well he does like a crazy.
Speaker 3: Gin martini with the two olives, two onions and a twist, a little splash of removeth I don't even know what I'm ordering when I say it, but I'm like, this is the order.
Speaker 1: Wait, what was that?
Speaker 3: It's it's a it's a gin martini, okay, with a rinse I think you said, like a rinse of remooth the so it just goes in and out, okay, and then two olives, two onions in a twist.
Speaker 1: Wow, decadence.
Speaker 3: That's our order. That's very martini tasting. The Leachi martini tasted like dessert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll try it next time because I I can imagine every martini I've tasted is not like dessert.
Speaker 3: No, it's like very potent, yeah, very vodka, yeah, very strong.
Speaker 1: Robbie and I were like sitting closest to the ocean, so we were like frozen. But there was this funny photo of us like up against the heater.
Speaker 2: We both like have our hands, so cute.
Speaker 1: And he was funny because they brought out blankets and I was like, oh, I only need one because Hayley's like, here, do you need another? I'm okay, and Robbie is freezing. I was like give it to Robbie and he's like, I can't take a blanket. I'm a man.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh god, he's a mirror on their mirror.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was like shivering and then he finally took it. He's like, that's really what a man does. Exactly said I'm cold, and he takes the health given.
Speaker 2: Exactly a modern man.
Speaker 1: A modern man.
Speaker 2: So we actually came to a.
Speaker 3: Discovery at that dinner that I want to get to when we come back.
Speaker 7: Great tease you know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: All right, we're back. What discovery did you come to?
Speaker 3: So spoiler alert if you are not aware. I am obsessed with Survivor and I found out on Saturday night that Dean Belle formerly Dean Anglert wants to be on Survivor. H like actually legitimately wants to be on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know anybody at CBS except for the girl behind their instagram, which is pretty good. Yeah, I'm gonna try dming. I don't really know how that people do they do you nominate people, do.
Speaker 2: They like apply?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Watching Dean on Survivor would be top tier television in my opinion.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want he said, he doesn't want to like go through an audition process. He just wants them to come to him and say, like, we want you on the show. He doesn't want to have to go through like any like do they have an audition process? No, but probably like how the Bachelor, it was like you went and and and then I don't know, tell me, oh, okay, this is a fun little I don't know if I've ever told this. Maybe I have. We've had it's been six years of this podcast heard it.
Speaker 3: I didn't know there was a process. So you sent in a tape and then they pick you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, So Laura nominated me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I uh like she would always she watched it like loyally at the time, and she would always be like, Becca, let's send in a video of you for the Bachelor.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, I'll never do that, you know. It was very like straight laz, I'm not chasing a man. Hello, And and so she texted me it was like on a Tuesday, and she was like, Hey, did you know that all you have to do to nominate someone for the Bachelor is send in a paragraph about them in a photo. And I was kind of like, no, I didn't know that. And then that weekend I got off a plane. I was in Chicago, and I do you remember the Do you remember mag Con? It was like, fortunately, I've worked read the guy who was like one of the like started mag Con. I was like, here's you have one of the founding fathers. I was like his assistant. And so we were in Chicago and I got off the plane and I had a voicemail and he was like, Hi, this is Scott from the Bachelor. Your friend Laura nominated you and we would love to meet with you. And so I texted her and I'm like I just got a call from the Bachelor and She's like, I literally did that this week. I can't believe they called you so fast. And I was like, I'm not doing it. She was like, you have to do it. So I got home and I had a call with them, and then I went up. I came up to La from San Diego and I met with them. This is in March.
Speaker 2: We didn't start with them, meaning like you meet for coffee or like I.
Speaker 1: Went to their offices. It was like on the West side, off like Olympic or something, and yeah, so I met with them and and they were, you know, they did the whole thing like we think you'll go very far, which I'm sure they told everyone that who doesn't leave that going like I'm my destiny is above like set ahead of me. So I go, I go home. This is a March. I every like month or so, they'd call and be like, hey, just checking in, like are you still single? Are you still interested in going on the show? And I was like, yeah, still single, so interested. And then the final casting weekend came and it was like all the like having to do like meet with an investigator, investigator like a private investigator to see if you had anything in your past. Yeah, and then we took like photos and stuff, I think, and then yeah, and then I went home and I waited to hear if I made it to the final like to go on the show.
Speaker 2: So it's a meeting, it's like a phone call, a meeting investigating.
Speaker 1: Some people like it's immediate, like depending on timing of when they meet. Like Caitlin Bristow actually had put submitted a tape for the season before ours, and they really liked her, but they were like, we're gonna wait and put her on this next season because I think they wanted her for Crystals because she was so like such good. She was just like a great person to have on TV and like him being from like Farmland, Iowa, and she was this like spunky firecracker and like so funny and like was.
Speaker 2: The Bachelor before Crystals Wan Pablo, Yeah, Caitlin try to date. Well, yeah, that she was what she wanted to do. Wow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was like a really interesting thing. But like some people, I think Jordan Rodgers got called like the week of to go on JoJo's season, Like it was really fast.
Speaker 3: So Dean could potentially be the Jordan Rogers of sin.
Speaker 1: I think will only do it if he had.
Speaker 2: The Jordan Rogers. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Before we move on from your early Bachelor experience, I went to the Bachelor mansion for the first time. That was a thrill and I wanted to you hear all the only stories about this place, you know, and I got to like walk the grounds. It was crazy. Do you remember what room you were in there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, So on Chris's season, like when you went up the stairs, I was to the right, like I was on the very end.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, I stood there are there like rooms with bunk beds, Like is it like a sleeping porch and a sorority?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Every room has like multiple bunk beds in it.
Speaker 2: It's like my dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you would have thrived just in that part of the Bachelor, h you would have thrived. And then on Ben's season, I was the middle room which had the bathroom was like the grated, like the grate on it the mirror. Yeah yeah yeah, that was very challenging.
Speaker 4: Can you just go in that pool? Whenever you want.
Speaker 1: So they don't warm the pool because they don't want you to get in it because you have to take your mic off. So if I wanted a break from the mic, I would be like, I just want to go dip in the pool. And they were like, it's freezing, and I'm like, that's okay, it sounds nice, just so I could like, because you wear like a pack on your back and you have it on twenty four to seven and it's so uncomfortable, not when you sleep, but like you always have it on, and so they would like the bathroom. Yeah, they were like they were like, we're not listening to it. I always switched mine off though, I would always switch myne off. I'm like, this is so uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and like what if you're like changing your tampon and like.
Speaker 1: What noises are like changing your pad?
Speaker 2: It's like sh I.
Speaker 1: Mean yeah, I think they probably see in here so much that they're like.
Speaker 2: Ever, that's like, yeah, inappropriate.
Speaker 1: So uh. And I was telling Ben it was really weird because on Chris the season, I felt like we didn't sleep at all, Like we would have to wake up so early and stay up so late, like five or six, Like we wouldn't go to sleep till like four or five from a rose ceremony, and then they'd have us up like six or seven for like Dick card stuff.
Speaker 2: I'd be a mess.
Speaker 1: It was brutal. But then on Ben's season they would I just would go up to the room and I'd sleep like they would never bother me.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if they were just like like she's not gonna give us anything like that entertaining, just like don't even let her go, let her be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I appreciated that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the Bachelor Mansion lots of memories. It's it's, uh, it's such an interesting place because it's like so people were like why won't they paint it? Like why won't they update it?
Speaker 4: It's it's bizarre, like like all the I mean, it's clearly just the house they ran out for stuff, and it's like we got there and like, not only is there no furniture in there, there's no light fixtures in a lot of the room. So like after the sun went down, like I was like using my flashlight to get into my back by my gosh.
Speaker 1: I was like, gosh, yeah, because they always just have all the studio lighting. Yeah, I don't even think about that.
Speaker 4: It was it was cool being there, though.
Speaker 1: You know, how are the Golden Bachelor women.
Speaker 4: They were awesome. I I uh, I've met a lot of Bachelor people in my life. I've never wanted a picture with one of them until Sandra came in.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: I love Sandra. I got a photo with Sandra. She was my favorite.
Speaker 1: The fart around the world heard around the world.
Speaker 4: Uh, there's a part where they're playing pickleball and Jesse Palmer's like, here comes Sandra. She's had two knee replacements and she's missing her daughter's waiting to be here. And I started crying from laughing at that. I love Sandra and she was so cool. All the bachel Golden Bachelor ladies were awesome. They're so great. I hope they'll get their own shows. I hope they're all the.
Speaker 3: Bachelorette I do you know what I have pitched the next Bacherette one of the Golden Bacher contestants.
Speaker 1: I mean, I hope so it was so I felt like it was such a hit. It would be such a miss for them to not do it. But my dream is a bachelor in Paradise, Golden Bachelor in Paradise, and they're like in Palm Springs or something. Yes, like you know, like pickleball.
Speaker 4: With the West Palm Beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do we have any facts of like how the Golden Bachelor did? Is that like public knowledge?
Speaker 4: I don't. I'll pull up the exact numbers. But I remember seeing that the finale was like the best viewed one since the pandemic. I think, why.
Speaker 1: Did you watch it? Have you? Did you ever watch it or catch up or anything I did.
Speaker 3: I kept trying, okay, but it's the death that was hard for me. Every single week hearing about somebody's spouse dying before I went to sleep.
Speaker 2: I just I just it made me sad.
Speaker 4: Robbie told me that too.
Speaker 3: At Nobuy, he only gave it. I went a lot further than Robbie. Robbie gave it one episode.
Speaker 4: I was like, everybody dies, bro it comes for.
Speaker 2: Us all it does. Robbie after that, yeah, the storyline.
Speaker 3: He was out after the first episode, but I kept going. I was like, I'm gonna keep giving it a shop then because I was like, okay, maybe I'll just get through Jerry's Gary's, Gary's you know, story and then it was every date after talking about how they lost their spouse, and I was like, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: It just makes me too sad.
Speaker 1: Well, spoiler alert, there was a finale and he chose I know who he chose. Okay, so we're watching it's me, Haley and Taylor Banks and Hailey is like, heaving, she's solving so much during the breakup.
Speaker 2: Oh, because he had to send one of them home. Yeah, I knew who was at.
Speaker 1: Home, Leslie, And it was like painful because it felt like that heartbreak of that you're so angry and you're sad and you're embarrassed and you're just like I want to tell them to get out, but also be like don't leave, you know, like if you could feel it, and knowing that she you know, she was like, this is so embarrassing and it's happening on national television, and she was like and I'm at least grateful that you came and told me in my room as opposed to doing it like at the like making me come and get dressed up in a fancy dress. And it was just like pain and he was like sobbing, was like are you good? Really? Are you good. This show like wrecked her.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's what I feel like. I just feel like I was always sad and like wanting to cry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's pretty upset. I mean it was, but it was really sweet. It was a great season.
Speaker 2: So is now Leslie like the front runner to be the Bacheorette?
Speaker 1: So I think Leslie or there was this woman who went like left kind of early on because her daughter, Yeah, get Joan. She's like a TikTok star. She does a lot of tiktoks and people are like Joan for Bachelorette and she so that I think it would be between those two, but maybe maybe someone else. Okay, But I was mostly jealous about the Bachelor Mansion because of the Golden Bachelor woman in the bachi that looked fun.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that I was working. I couldn't do that.
Speaker 2: You couldn't dabble in the bottom.
Speaker 4: I did not know. I saw them practicing.
Speaker 2: No soy sauce for you.
Speaker 4: No soy sauce. I got pizza later, lies true.
Speaker 1: What kind of pizza though?
Speaker 4: Pepperoni?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, can I tell you something.
Speaker 3: I've never wanted a piece of pizza more than I did on Friday night sidebar.
Speaker 2: There's something about it Get one no, because it was going to a different crew and I just like watched it go bye, smelled it.
Speaker 4: I was like, when you're working an event like that and it's a long day, I feel like nothing hits better than pizza or in and out.
Speaker 3: Yeah after yes, And like I had the Sophie's choice at the end of the day because I got there, I really hadn't eaten. I didn't eat anything, and then when you're at the venue, I'm eating like nuts and chips, and like I didn't really have a meal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to get to your what you eat in a day?
Speaker 3: No, but that was like a weird day because you're at the forum, so you just have to kind of eat what's there. Yeah, And so I didn't really have a meal, and it's eleven o'clock we do Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving.
Speaker 3: It's like eleven thirty, and I was like starving, So I wanted to go to In and Out, but then I really just wanted to get to bed, and I was I went straight to bed, and I regreted not going in and out.
Speaker 1: You have to end a night like that with a delicious meal. I no, no, but for myself, I had a lot of fun to do it.
Speaker 2: When you're like with someone, it.
Speaker 1: Is, you know, fun. But it's great alone too, is it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Have you ever in I've never in and outed it alone.
Speaker 1: You're missing out.
Speaker 4: I have done it a lot.
Speaker 2: I've never never in and it alone.
Speaker 1: Wow, you should do that. Take yourself on a little in and out date.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: All I'm gonna say is I watch the most disturbingly crazy cult documentary that I've ever watched. And I can't talk about it because if I describe what it is, You're gonna stare at me like you always do when I describe something that you don't watch, and it's like crazy insane. But I need someone to message me and talk about this documentary which is on HBO Max and it's called Love has Won the Cult of Mother God.
Speaker 2: Why would you ever watch that?
Speaker 1: Because someone was saying, oh, Taylor Banks was telling me like this, have you I love a good like kind of like crime documentary, love a good cold documentary. Nothing. I don't know that anything will ever top this wow insanity, but just be prepared. It is graphic. So yeah, I just that's been on my brain and I need a palate cleanse ace.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a great palate cleanses. Survivor.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well Survivor. I just finished season forty, which was like the Winners at War, best season I've ever watched a Survivor because they brought back it was all the winners. So it was like twenty seventeen or twenty winners from past seasons.
Speaker 1: Did you know all of them?
Speaker 3: No, because I haven't watched one through seventeen and I knew most of them. Yeah, yeah, so good. And then what was crazy is I'm watching the whole season. I'm so into it. And then the finale they used to do their finales live from LA but it was COVID and so it was on Zoom and I was watching it. Actually, we watched it last night. We finished it, and I was like, that sucked because it was such a great, powerful season. And then we just got the Zoom ending and they're all on Zoom and their homes and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The pandemic sucked for many reasons, including the Survivor finale.
Speaker 3: The no I know, but like I guess, I think we were so used to just like watching stuff like we were like, I'd rather get it on zoom and like have them do it.
Speaker 1: We were just they were doing stuff right right.
Speaker 3: But now looking back and watching it, I was like, oh, I wish I could have asked Mo, like, you know, like ask more questions, Yeah, to my TV that and then Jeff Probes would know and ask the contestants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did catch up on the Squid Games.
Speaker 2: Have you watched the Battleship episode yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've a We're literally as caught up as you can be.
Speaker 2: Oh my, the Battleship episode was iconic.
Speaker 1: It's so luck based in a show like I think this, Haley, I think you'd be really good at this, and I'm like, I don't think so, because it's you don't even have to have skill. You just have to be maybe to an extent, but a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Now Because if you were skilled, if you were really good at Battleship, you'd say I want to be the captain because I'm gonna win this for my team.
Speaker 2: That's skill. That's not luck.
Speaker 1: No, if your battleship is just getting lucky with.
Speaker 2: Your guests, no, it's not. There's skill in Battleship.
Speaker 1: Guessing where the other boats are? Isn't luck?
Speaker 4: No, what can you describe the skill?
Speaker 3: So I don't have it, so I can't describe it, but there is a skill to it, like people who play battleship often are gonna be better at battleship.
Speaker 2: Then let's say me playing Battleship's patterns.
Speaker 4: I guess you could probably patterns like.
Speaker 3: C four is like a common like missile thrower. People always want to throw at C four. There's some skill. I'm sure if you look on Reddit, I'm sure you'll find something.
Speaker 4: Okay, slash Battleship.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, not worth the argument, But a lot of the other stuff is.
Speaker 2: Luck Like which one the one?
Speaker 1: Where did you finish it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I just finished the Battleship episode.
Speaker 1: Oh you're so far behind? Oh?
Speaker 2: Really, the best show you've ever watched?
Speaker 1: And you're are you watching Survivor finale instead of because.
Speaker 2: I'm watching Winners at War? Are you kidding me? Top tier television?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think if we watched anything else?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh Special Forces? Did you finish that?
Speaker 2: Not finish yet?
Speaker 3: But what I don't have that many hours in a day to watch TV.
Speaker 1: You watch like fourteen seasons of Survivor.
Speaker 2: I watched I.
Speaker 3: Watched two episodes of television a night usually, so it depends when we have the kids, we watch something that I watch with the kids. So, like, you're not gonna watch Lego Masters, No I'm not. It's actually not bad TV. I kind of quite like Lego Masters. But that's where I watch all my baking shows. And then I'll watch like one episode of something that I want to watch before I fall asleep. Uh huh, not that much time.
Speaker 1: Well maybe for the sake of like having discussions about things, you can watch one episode.
Speaker 2: If you told me ahead of time, I would do.
Speaker 1: I assume I got caught up because you said it was the greatest show you've ever watched, and you can't get over how amazing it is.
Speaker 2: I know, I love it. I'm still watching it.
Speaker 1: You're just giving it like a weekly you're treating it like a weekly episode TV show.
Speaker 3: I can't we watch it with the kids, so I can only watch it when we have them. So we watch it when we have them, and when we don't have them, I can't watch it.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're watching squid games with the children?
Speaker 7: Correct?
Speaker 1: Gotcha? All right, Well, I'll be more intentional about saying, Hey, I'm caught up to this point on this show that you're watching. Are you gonna be able to catch up on it this weekend so we can talk about on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little proactive would be Okay, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I rushed through it thinking that you were being caught up. And now we wait till like December ninth for the finale. Well yeah, four days, yeah, four days, all right, because then next week, if you watch it, if you get all caught up, we can talk about the finale. Okay, Okay, We're gonna take a break and we have some emails. All right, we are back. Easton is going to fill in for reading the emails today.
Speaker 4: Thank you. It's my pleasure to do this because I can read. This is from Ali. Hello friends, Becca, Tanya, Mark, and Easton smiley face. I would love your objective opinion on what to do. Four years ago, I met my husband while we were both living in Colorado. He is originally from Nebraska, so after dating a while, we moved to Lincoln. Fast forward to now. His dad is awful. He is so rude. He has made it known that he does not like me very much. For no reason. He is mean to his wife, my mother in law, and just makes everyone's life hell. We've gone family therapy to try to fix it, but he's just older and he's set in his ways. Here's my dilemma. I feel alone. My husband does not have many friends here in town, and it's hard. We're going on year three of trying for a baby and dealing with the many struggles of infertility. I missed my sisters and family back in Colorado, and part of me wants to move back. My husband is open to it and willing to move back, but it can't shake the feeling of guilt. He loves Nebraska, he is Nebraska. It's his happy place here, and a part of me would always feel selfish for taking him away from it. I just feel like with his parents getting older and he does not have any friends or siblings here. Once we finally get our miracle baby, we won't have any help or community and it feels so isolating. So my question is how do I look past the guilt of it? Do we move? Do we say help? Love you all? I'm a day win scrubber.
Speaker 1: It doesn't feel like he's particular cularly happy there either.
Speaker 2: Well, she says that he is Nebraska, so no, I think he.
Speaker 1: Loves being home, but I don't feel like he's like integrated into like a friend group or like super close with like connecting with his family. And if he's willing to move to Colorado, I think maybe he's trying to say, like, I love where I'm from, and I'm also willing to go where you're going to be happy.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's Cornfield's in Colorado they can find.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I feel like we're missing a part in the email where we don't know what his thoughts are, like how she brought it up to him yet, or is this just stuff that she's like going through in her head before she talks to him, Like she's like, I feel bad asking him to do that. I feel like you have to just be open and honest and ask him his opinion and then he might say no, I don't want to do it, and then you can kind of come figure out a solution or a compromise. But I feel like you got to just ask yeah.
Speaker 1: And I also think like it feels with his dad and the family dynamic being stressful, Like y'all don't feel like you're in a good routine. And I think that you met in Colorado, so he obviously has he likes Colorado because he moved there, and then you moved for him to where he loves to be. And now it's kind of like, do we go and create our new you know, life somewhere that we're both happy and like can meet people and community and have you know, go visit Nebraska when when we can, but not feel stuck there.
Speaker 4: It seems to me like this is like if she just says, let's move to Colorado, he would be he would say sure, Like it seems like she's over Yeah, like she's she feels guilty about it. But I mean it's not like he said I'm not leaving Nebraska like that. Yeah, I know, as I was doing an xcent and I felt bad immediately, but I'm sorry everyone in Nebraska. I love Cornesker State. Yeah, I mean, it's not like you put his foot down. And also, when you have a kid, you're gonna want to be in your family that will help you out.
Speaker 3: I know, But I feel like, not this, she's not really liking her father in law.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. Like the because she's from Colorado, right, oh yeah, yea, So they go back to Colorado. I assume there's gonna be more of a network there. Yeah, to care for this child instead of this terrible father in law. You got just move. I bring it up to him. He's probably gonna be down for it.
Speaker 3: And you know what always works as a pros and cons list? Yes, pros and cons lists.
Speaker 2: Are top tier.
Speaker 4: List.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I know, a persuasion, Oh yeah, tactics. I feel like a pros and cons list could do you some real good and you make the pros list really really long.
Speaker 1: But it sounds like he's open and wants you to be happy. So I think it's worth like trying to start your life in a place where both of you can set roots in. He's willing to do that for you, and I think that it feels time to make that decision and start fresh.
Speaker 3: And do it then in the next couple of weeks, because twenty twenty four is about to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't feel rushed, you know, yeah, sure, sure, sure, fresh start, fresh start, but good luck.
Speaker 2: We love you, we love you.
Speaker 4: Uh one more. Yeah, let's uh here's anonymous. Uh. I'm writing and seeking advice my fiance and I have been engaged almost a year and together for four years. Getting married getting married to day bro woo hoo. I was excited about that woo hoo part. I am so ready, But there is one thing I've been struggling with. He is very into sports, mostly football. We go to all our college football games together, which is so fun. However, he is almost two into it. He spends ninety nine percent of the day, mostly Friday through Monday, on his phone looking at sports betting and quote unquote making his picks for the week. To give you an idea, his screen time was ten hours one day and he has a full time job. I am all for having hobbies, but it's really become an issue because I feel like we never talk. He's pretty quiet at baseline, and he hasn't made an effort to be intimate or plan any fun date nights. I can't even remember the last time we went on a date. He's, without a doubt, the guy for me, and this is just a little hump we need to get over. But I'm unsure how to approach the situation. I brought it up a couple months ago and he said he'd be better about being attentive and intentional all their time, but nothing has changed. He really is a good guy and a hard worker. He has a great career, and he treats me well besides not prioritizing quality time. But I feel like he has definitely been more attentive in the past and now it feels like we're just living together as pals. And I really think it's from sports.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so drive me crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean I kind of experienced it, not on that level, but like I get what she's saying, because but there has to be a compromise.
Speaker 2: The way that she's explaining it, that would make me.
Speaker 3: So frantic and so unsettled, because like last night was Monday Night football, but we were we wanted to finish off this season of Survivor, so probably didn't watch.
Speaker 2: He was watching it on his phone.
Speaker 3: Whatever, she says, picking his bets or picking his picks or checking up on his squad or whatever they do.
Speaker 2: And it is very annoying because he's like on his phone.
Speaker 3: So it's like I get it, but I'm like, he's making the compromise because we're watching Survivor, so he's still like, you know, playing with his team on his phone. Yeah, And Sundays are kind of the same. He's like very locked into football on Sundays. But if it was Friday through Monday, that's like Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 2: That's four days out of the week.
Speaker 3: Being locked into your phone and like not being attentive, and that is a lot. And so I feel like you need to say something. And even if it's okay, maybe he still wants to have his Friday to Monday. Maybe you can do some compromises and maybe you could do a date night on like a Wednesday, so you still feel like you're getting that quality time.
Speaker 1: I just don't think Friday through Monday needs to be fully attend attention to one thing. That feels like excessive no matter what. I don't care how much I am all about hobbies and having passions and football is on the weekends, but it's like set a time of like how long you're going to be on your phone looking at that stuff and if you want to watch one of the games. But that's so unfair to your partner to put them in that position.
Speaker 4: There's a big red flag coming out to me about this. And I don't think this is a sports issue. I think this is a gambling problem, because she says he spends all most ninety percent of the day on the weekends looking at sports betting and making his picks for the week. So that means because at first I thought like, oh, he's just in front of the TV the whole time. But I think this man is I don't say addicted to gambling, but I think gambling is a big component yes, betting, and that leads to a lot of other problems that will not go away and only get worse.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then that's like a trickier thing because how do you It's like, how do you tell someone they have a problem. You can't tell someone they have to have a problem. They have to figure it out themselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he probably sees he's like, this is.
Speaker 2: What I like, is what I like to do, right, he calls it a hobby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and hey, hey, hey babe, I'm getting money from this and I'm getting rich here.
Speaker 2: But honestly, I would seek a professional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe a couple therapy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or if you want to do a couple sapy, maybe like you go to like a professional that can help you pro talk to him in like a way that's gonna help him versus. I feel like if you went to him and you were like, you have a gambling problem, He's gonna shut it down, you know what I mean, Like, you can't just do that. There's probably a more methodical way that you can go about doing it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't want to freak you out, Anonymous, but you say it's your fiance. As you get closer that wedding day, there's gonna be I'm sure there's gonna be some financial problems that will come to light. I'm just gonna say, yeah, right now, you probably don't know about them, but I'm not saying the exist. But a guy who spends the whole weekend looking at sports betting.
Speaker 1: And also, like you don't feel chosen, You don't feel like he puts He puts all his effort and energy into football, like you deserve to for someone to look after you and your needs, and this feels very selfish on his part. So I think you just need to approach him, and maybe you do need a professional that can help you do it in a way that's productive and not like just riddled with anger and make him defensive but accusatory. But good luck, that's very, very challenging I'm sorry. I feel like this last one's funny because it won't take many a long time.
Speaker 4: Let's do it. This from Chloe sos re listening to one of the episodes from twenty twenty one with Chelsea Handler Good Vibes only as the title, and in the thirty ninth minute we Love a Timestamp, Tanya says she'd rather buy a house than thinking about the money would take to throw a wedding. I truly can't believe my ears right now. Listen how excited she is in real time as an engaged girl. Mind blown emoji. Just had to bring this to someone's attention. Love the pod.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is the whole problem. That's why I haven't started planning my wedding because it's like you see, as you get older, you look at how much everything is, and I'm like, I don't want to spend this on a wedding. I'd rather buy put a down payment on a house. So it's like very debilitating because like you're it's kind of like you're in that space. I can't make it. That's why I just can't make a decision. But then you get into like your bridal era and you're like so excited about all that stuff. So I'm like so excited about it and I want to do it, but then I get debilitated because I'm like, but I don't want to spend I mean.
Speaker 2: It's it's so crazy, it's so crazy. And so.
Speaker 1: You still have the same mindset, but you also are just like, now that it's happening, you can't imagine not having a wedding.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine not having a wedding, for sure.
Speaker 3: I definitely want to do it, but like the way that I want to do it, I feel like I can't what I mean, it's so expensive. I'd rather save that and buy a house.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, well, could you do like a cute little courthouse thing.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: So, like when you think about the when I think about the wedding of my dreams.
Speaker 1: You'd like regret not having a wedding.
Speaker 2: I'd regret not doing anything correct.
Speaker 1: Living in your mansion but correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, well you bought a.
Speaker 1: House and then eventually you did a ceremony.
Speaker 2: Like have a wedding in like ten years, No.
Speaker 1: Not ten years, ye, like yeah, like a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like the further and further along you go, Like, I have friends who got married. They did like a quick, quickie wedding because they got pregnant and they were going to like have a wedding after the baby came, and now they're just like, eh, yeah, I feel like you just get more and more less motivated. Yeah, correct, Right, Well, so that girl is still there who talked to Chelsea Hammler, which is why I feel like I'm in a predicament.
Speaker 1: That I'm in a predicament because she won the house and she wants a wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I have not said millionaires. So it really puts you in a pickle.
Speaker 1: A pickle of sorts. But I think if even if you have the wedding, which is what you desire and want, I think the time will come when you feel ready to buy house. It all lines, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So yep, just trying to keep you know, just work a little harder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just.
Speaker 2: A little harder, next two to three years.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we'll be back next week. And I think there's two episodes next week. Yeah, yes, yeah, there.
Speaker 4: Are two episodes next week. Where are they going to be?
Speaker 1: Only time will tell, Only time will tell, and only we know and.
Speaker 2: Sneak peaks here.
Speaker 1: Greeks, it's our final book Club episode. Just kidding. We love you so much and hope you have a wonderful week and we'll be back next week.
Speaker 2: I love you, love you, Bye.
Speaker 7: Hm.