Speaker 1: I put with Alexi Napola and Mari saw Patton an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh look at you, hello, if people could see you, you look very animal jaguaro. Roberto Carli's team used to always call leopard ya jaguaro.
Speaker 1: Well, I wasn't an animal in my other life. Well, people might think I've stilen totally this life and in my real life, but I'm actually not. If anything, I'm a pussy cat.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, you look very animalistic today. I'm gonna sit far Okay.
Speaker 1: Suit's actually really cool. Off it it's Pacoa. Anybody wants to know.
Speaker 2: It's I thought you had a cat suit. I want to see you.
Speaker 1: Suits are like talking.
Speaker 2: Well, wait, it's like a high waisted I was a little nervous, so my front door's glass and I saw electa from behind. Your shirt was a little up, and I'm like, is she wearing a backless cat suit?
Speaker 1: I know? You know I love talking.
Speaker 2: We talked about that last time, and then I opened the door and you had this great outfit on piece.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Well, so much stuff going on this week, so much in the news, but well I love.
Speaker 1: Being here, by the way, because you know, I feel like you and I are so good together. Yeah, so much better than so much be zoom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey guys, welcome back. Yeah, and I make you screwed screwdrivers, Yes, with fresh OJ that I squeezed right before she shows up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at home, out and drink with you. We have to have a cockey. Well it's cheers to that.
Speaker 2: Cheers to that. Cheers new week, the new week, new episode. And let's we're going to cheers today for some friends that have departed. And actually, you and I had a really weird experience at a funeral recently, and I thought we should talk about that that. Do you remember when we were sitting in the pew during the mass at a funeral. It was actually for the husband of a friend who is also you know, in the spotlight, she's a celebrity, and there were people videoing inside the church during the mass, and I hit a lex and she goes, I know I already saw.
Speaker 1: It, and I actually wanted to take her phone away. Yeah, you know, I just think everything has changed so much. I feel like there's no respect, you know, even like in churches, like not only in something like a funeral, but even like traveling sometimes that we've been in churches. You know, I was up to visit a cathedral wherever I maybe I always go visit a cathedral and just say thanks, just being in there and you know, saying thank you and grateful. And while I'm there, I'm like, what can be so interesting here that somebody has to take out their phone and video the church, you know, inside, or take pictures or the mass is going on. I just think it's so disrespectful.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: You know, in those moments you're you take in your heart, like there's no reason to take a picture of anything that's going on in a moment like that, you know, you need to be present and you know, and there's no way that you can like why, like what do you want that on your phone? Yeah, it's very strange, really really odd. It's not like you're grabbing the energy and taking it home with you.
Speaker 2: If you take a picture, it's you know, right, and I think it's sacrilege, sacrilege. So have you noticed that there's a trend of people showing too much and sharing too much on their instagrams, such as, like we said, videoing inside of a church or a funeral. By the way, at your mother's funeral, there was videos going on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, there was. You know, we were very upset about that. But you know, what can you do at a moment like that, What is the correct thing to do? You know a lot of people don't have you know, manners and self respect or respect for others, and what do you do? Like, I just don't know, Like for me, I would never do something like that.
Speaker 2: It was it's just odd. It's odd. That was actually your mother's burial and my mother's burial too. There were paparazzi. You took the words from my mouth. My friend I was going to say, well what about your mom? Yeah, because I remember like seeing myself there. We were saying after that that I didn't see them. Somebody I forget who said to me I saw someone with a camera like outside the fence of the cemetery, and I was like, well, I couldn't even like focus on that. And then we saw it afterwards. And I just don't understand where people think that that's okay.
Speaker 1: It's a very like sad moment. You know, in people's lives, people are there to you know, together, they gather together, you know, to pray and and I just don't know what could be so interesting to them that they would want that on their phone or share that with anybody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing. Who they're showing it to us?
Speaker 1: It's so morbid, it is. Yeah, it was very sad, like one of the things that you're saying. I think like, not only this makes it create just because the meaning behind it, you know, it's a big death and something sadness and whatnot. But I just feel like a lot of people feel and that they need to share so much. They're like overshares. It's too much on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and Facebook?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Give me an example of what you may think that you've seen in Instagram that should not be shared.
Speaker 2: Well, what I see a lot on Facebook? I haven't. I don't know if I've seen it on Instagram as much, not from my friends, but on Facebook, I see so many people Like I saw a picture of someone the other day that someone posted of their friend. It was in a coma in the hospital. Oh my god, I can't you did you see? I'm seen that before too, and I can't. Wow, would you post that exactly? That's so weird, You know, people when they're in.
Speaker 1: The hospital, seeing that You're absolutely right, like with the ivs, and even if it's like a hydration IV like I don't want to see your IV like that's already like medical.
Speaker 2: Pat that died, Like why do we want to see your dead dog?
Speaker 1: No? But it's I think the hospitals, like the hospitals and the churches are the worse for me. I mean I could have never done that, That's what I'm saying. I could have never done that. No. Yeah, So I really have a hard time with people sharing when they're in the hospital. They're in a coma and all their tubes. Oh my god, why do people want to always show that? It's crazy? It's I think we're crazy because you know, we're on our show.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what about you get paid for it? If you got your own show going on in the hospital? Yeah, it's so wild?
Speaker 1: And are that is really? You know? They lose my attention with that, honestly, because I, unfortunately have been in those circumstances, and you know, there's so much pain that I don't know how anybody could just think that they want to document that pain. It's like, you lived it, what do you want to remind you? What do you want to share it?
Speaker 2: Right? And why and why why are you here at this funeral, which is a really sad moment if you really cared about this person and he died, and you know where everyone's in tears and you're videoing the ceiling, the procession, the widow who's a famous person. Like if you you shouldn't even shouldn't have even been there, you know what, They should.
Speaker 1: Just say phones are not like you know some gyms do in some other public places, say you know what, like you can't bring a phone in here because they're really gone too far and they're really disrespecting.
Speaker 2: So anything happened to you that was a little too much. And besides, well.
Speaker 1: Was always wild.
Speaker 2: They're literally lowering the casket in the ground. I hate to give that visual to Alexia. And there was a video going and it was a small funeral, and I thought to myself, well.
Speaker 1: What the hell is going You know, I didn't see it because you know, I was so absorbed in my moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again I saw it legalized in the background, saw it. Yeah, it was odd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like I said, you know, you never know what's going through people's heads and why they would do something like that, And like what's so interesting to them about that? But then again, like you said, you see people on Instagram and you said Facebook, you know, in the hospital with all the tubes and in a coma. You know, I get if you want to put a message out there, please pray for me, because you know, prayer is very powerful. Yeah, and when not so that I understand, But why do you have to put the picture is to me very yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like everybody wants some sympathy sometimes some kind of twilsted. I don't know. It's kind of odd. I mean, I would you know why?
Speaker 1: Because people like that. There's people there's an audience, you know, believe it or not. We may not want to see it, but there's people that like that. There's people that I like that. And like you said, now, I think like people are obsessed with comments.
Speaker 2: Oh and people they don't even like.
Speaker 1: They show straight to the comments and then want to read everybody's comment and what people are saying about you. So I never read my comments, but they don't have my friend somebody somebody, oh my god, I saw like your comments that I read your comments and this is what they're saying. I'm like, I don't care. Now, that's like the latest trend that I've heard of, by the way, like reading other people's comments and seeing what other people are saying about that person.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, I've done that because sometimes i'll see something controversial, like like you want to say to a show, I'm like, what's everybody's reaction to that? Because my reaction is this how many people think, like I did a couple of them.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie, not when there's about me, because I don't read my comment, but but I will about certain things. Just like you said, that's a really good point to see how other people are feeling, also to see if they're sharing the same sentiment as my But also so the other two was really interesting. So my friend Johnny since me like a quote, and I took it just like he did right, Like the quote was like lightning. It was like, you know, it was just a kind of like a daily quote, like self meditation kind of thing. And I knew exactly how he sent it. It made sense to me my personal life blah blah blah. So I went to the comments and it was so interesting, and this is where this becomes actually dangerous. It was so interesting because as I took it as something that was self reflective for me and my stage of life and my relationship and whatnot. For a lot of people it was about politics. Listen to Laura like it was so crazy. Some people were like turned it into like Israel and Palestine. I was like, what is wrong with people? How didn't like, you know, how are these people thinking this when it had nothing to do with that. So what I'm trying to say is that sometimes a quote or a picture or whatever, I mean.
Speaker 2: Just set people off in a different direction.
Speaker 1: I was like, how did this person? And I've read it like two or three times. I even send it back to them. And that was my point that I told Johnny. You see, you have to be careful, you know, when you send people or whatever, because everybody's interpretation is very different perceptions.
Speaker 2: Right, and they're gonna go with what's at the moment people's interpretation.
Speaker 1: How are you interpreting mister Timberlake's arrest? Oh?
Speaker 2: Boy, Like I haven't been there before. I don't know why I keep reminding everyone, I keep pulling the blanket off of that that shame, you know, so long ago. And here's one thing that I learned and well, there was no Uber back then, and it was like three am and there was no taxis around, so I really didn't have a choice. Well why, I just want to know why he was driving.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's celebrity that's drinking, not even a celebrity, just any regular human being.
Speaker 2: You drinking in your pocket, there's Uber, there's taxis.
Speaker 1: And what about his friends or who he was there with? Like if you see that, I'm very protective of my friends and if we're drinking, I'm like, I'm sorry. They'll be like, oh, I have my car here. I'm like, I'm sorry, you're not driving.
Speaker 2: Would you be like, hey, justin Timber, like, this is I'm lexying, I'm your friend and I'm driving home. I've done that before. By the way, you home, And I'm not gonna try to say.
Speaker 1: I've done that before. And the next day I've received flowers. Many years ago, I saved somebody's life and I said, you're not driving home. They were in their car. I'll drive you home. I drove them home. And this was years ago, and at work I received flowers because of course, I was like, like, I know what's going to happen if you get into that car and you know you're going to kill somebody or you're going to kill yourself. So not only yourself, but another family that you're going to destroy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely, So that's my question.
Speaker 1: Why do people like feel like they're better drivers when they're under the influence? And why are you driving?
Speaker 2: You feel invincible? It's the problem. You think, Oh, I got it, I got it, and.
Speaker 1: Really I think awareness, right, you just go.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why people.
Speaker 1: Make Do you believe that he only had one drink?
Speaker 2: I listen, I mean there, he didn't blow, and he didn't do the sobriety test. He didn't do thet he didn't do the sobriety test, So we don't did you know? No, that's the only way to get off. You don't blow, of course, and then they have no proof and then you get your license back and everything goes back to normal.
Speaker 1: How funny is it that the cop that stopped him is so young that he didn't even know who Justin Timberlake was.
Speaker 2: That's incredible because when I look at Justin Timberlake, he still looks like he's for He looks like a baby.
Speaker 1: He looks so good for his age. Actually saw him at the opening of the Found Blue Hilton. Yeah, in and he looks in Las Vegas. He performed and he still looks like the same guy.
Speaker 2: How old is he anyway, I've lost track? He forty yet he is over forty. Oh he's over. He's over forty. But he still has that baby face and he's still he has again.
Speaker 1: It's skinny, he says. He still has like the same style, you know, the same thing.
Speaker 2: Remember Ralph Machio who never got old and never grew up. Yeah, but you should see him now. It took him forever. I don't know. I think he's like, yeah, what three, Well he looks.
Speaker 1: At forty three. No, like, no, he looks like thirty five, thirty six. Yeah, he looks fourteen to me, right well, he acts like he's fourteen too. Driving under the influence.
Speaker 2: I know, I mean, come on, I mean, how do you not have a driver, That's what I'm saying. He's just a Timberlake.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, like this is always like my thing too. I feel like there's people watching you inside and then you go outside and there's going to be a cup. I mean, I'm not saying, you know what.
Speaker 2: I think, And he probably thought I'm in the Hamptons. It's quiet, it's sleepy, super quiet and super quiet. No one's going to catch me. It's a small ride home. I can do it, and he shouldn't have. And then this guy apparently was a hard ass and really gave him a hard time. And so I feel like a lot of cops are like that.
Speaker 1: You know, they come to Miami exactly, they take advantage when they see you in those conditions and you know they have the authority and they know they got you, so they're like, ah, you know what, now you're going to pay for Oh my god, he was doing his job. Well give me he has to do is Justin's life. And he also saved many of you know, you don't know if he was going to pay.
Speaker 2: A lot of money to live in the Hantons. And I'm sure the taxes are very high. So I would expect to have a really strict, good cop protecting the neighborhood that I've spent so much money on. When you I agree, yes, And a lot of kids go down there and they.
Speaker 1: Have money driving under the influence. Nobody should get away with that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently this cop is well known to locals for being strict with the traffic laws after just three months on the fourth. Of course, he's twenty four years old and already has nicknames for police people over.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, he's one of those. He's doing his job. He's doing his job. Sorry, justin a.
Speaker 2: Little over zealous. Sorry justin.
Speaker 1: But is it true that that's all he had was one drink and that's it? There was nothing? You know, I'm at the party, No, because I had to read like too much.
Speaker 2: But if he had been with me, it would have had a lot more than one.
Speaker 1: So and.
Speaker 2: Okay. Sources told US Weekly that his wife, Jessica bial is extremely upset after he was arrested. What was Jessica, Oh.
Speaker 1: She's filming a movie in New York? Yeah, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: She had no idea she was working. And insider said about Bill, who has been filming her upcoming prime video thriller series Better Sister in Manhattan amid Timberlake's legal troubles.
Speaker 1: And he didn't have to read that. I already knew it.
Speaker 2: Well, the audience doesn't all know it. The source also said that Bill was really worried about Timberlake when she learned of the incident. What would you do if this was your partner.
Speaker 1: Nothing, what are you going to do? First of all, are you going to scream at him and say how stupid are you for doing something like that? So you're going to be mad at him for like five minutes, But then you're going to be his wife and support him like you should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know it can happen to anybody.
Speaker 1: You know what, You're going to be mad, just like a kid would be when you're this and you're that and the other. But you know then you're going to say, you love this person, he's your husband, you support him, and you know what, people make mistakes.
Speaker 2: Would you be able to regain trust after your partner made an irresponsible decision? Would this affect your relationship?
Speaker 1: I port follow and she has more things to worry about of him being faithful. I know, you know, you know, she has a lot of things to worry about because he's cheated on her before.
Speaker 2: He's got a little wild peepy that one doesn't he So you know what I mean? Spread the seeds?
Speaker 1: So what is it that you asked?
Speaker 2: So the question was would you be able to regain trust after your partner made and irresponsible Well depends on the irresponsible decision.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's made a few irresponsible decisions that we know about. God knows how many more he's made. But I mean, I mean, the thing is, I feel like something like this will change. It's kind of like a life changing thing because he's so public, and like we've always said, you know, we you know, everybody goes through these life lessons. Obviously, it's not only Justin that's been in the situation, many people.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately Justin and Maratho.
Speaker 1: What I'm trying to say is, when you're a public person, you go through it with the entire world. And this guy's on tour, you know, on top of it, so of course he was concerned about his tour being you know, ruined or canceled or interrupted or whatnot.
Speaker 2: But with that being anybody cares.
Speaker 1: With that being said, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people care. You know, how many parents have lost their kids from a drunk drawing.
Speaker 1: A lot of people care.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, like people about tickets. They're still going to go to the concert. It's my point.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I thought you were talking about that, but no, of course not. Well, there are some people that will say, you know what, you know, I'm not going to support you. You know, there's there's people that hold you accountable for these kind of things, of course, but you know, nobody say I'll go to your concert. I mean, I'm not that person. Listen. I love your music and I know how to separate your music. He's a great performer too. He still dances exactly like dance he has always dance moves and all that.
Speaker 2: He's so young. You know, I don't have the dance moves I used to have, but he should because he's only forty three.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: He's got the flex still but still.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. I saw Janney Jackson in San Francisco and she's way up there, I guess, in her late fifties, and she can still dance, yeah, and she can still move, and so does Madonna and Share and everybody, like they're all yeah. I mean still, I feel like it's a learned skill and once you learn it and it's perfected, like you know, j Loo and all these we're not gonna talk about jay Loo. You know, I love jay Lo.
Speaker 2: I had to say her name, but there's not one podcast I think I've not said her name, by.
Speaker 1: The way, my god. Anyways, So I feel like he's so young, but I feel like even at sixty, he's going to still have those dance moves. And I'm like picturing him like older. He's still gonna be able to dance like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, Yeah, could be. I mean, sixty is not that old.
Speaker 1: It shares for eighty three. Yeah, he's like seventy seven.
Speaker 2: He's lean. He just has to keep, you know, doing his stretches and his down dogs and he'll be fine. Okay, can you name a time when you made a bad, irresponsible decision and your partner was upset with you?
Speaker 1: I performed so many many of them?
Speaker 2: How many? How many?
Speaker 1: Bro? I can think of one that I made like three years ago?
Speaker 2: Oh what was that? You're not gonna send?
Speaker 1: Leave it to my imagine, to your imagination. I have no idea my partners.
Speaker 2: Your partner knows what did you do?
Speaker 1: He knows well.
Speaker 2: The audience wants to know. Why would you bring it up? Or you're not going to tell us.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just something private between him and I. Okay, any other what about you started asking you these questions?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, so never I'm a damn saying yeah right, and I'm you made so many respects. Your printer doesn't even work, so my printer, because.
Speaker 1: Then you make your brother, you're in the papers.
Speaker 2: I've got staff, I delegate, I delegate. Everybody brings prince me.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's all about the intentions. So I wouldn't be mad at my partner or my friends or something like that if I knew that their irresponsible decision was just like just being irresponsible. Sometimes people don't know better and it's like poor judgment and whatnot. But I feel like you can't really be mad at them. I think it's about talking through it and just get through it.
Speaker 2: It depends on what you do. If you're hurting your partner.
Speaker 1: You're asking me the question, well, yeah, but if.
Speaker 2: You if you hurt your partner and then you then you.
Speaker 1: Take about the intention. Yeah yeah, yeah. But I'm just saying like, sometimes we make decisions and to me it might be irresponsible at that moment, but to the other person it may have like let's say right now, like if you know, we drink and we drive, something like to our partner might be irresponsible. To us, we may feel comfortable like we're making the right decision because we've only had one drink versus drive, you know versus a.
Speaker 2: Lot of parasol drinks is like four drinks.
Speaker 1: Right, but you never drive when they're drinking. Never.
Speaker 2: Never, that's not don't even dry when I don't drink.
Speaker 1: But you know what, like irresponsible could be like oh, somebody knocked on the door. You open the door, and like the dog gets out. Oh, well, you know the dog always gets out, So like why would you open the door knowing the dog is going to get out? I mean, I'm just making that Like what else can you refer to?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I think did you ever do something horrible that your partner got really upset about?
Speaker 1: No? No, I mean not that I.
Speaker 2: Know, right, Okay, me too, I think because you and I both are very considerate. Yeah, and we're we're considerate people, and we always think about how what our actions affect the people around us. We're very careful about that. I know that I am, and I know you are too, and that's why I let you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love you too.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna talk about Kylie Jenner. She's been crying over hurtful comments. She picked up her face so much prettier. Now, that's funny. So much prettier now.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, like we've always talked about this, how like not such attractive women when they do like fillers and bulltox and all that, like they look better. The ones that mess up their faces are the pretty beautiful women. Naturally, when they start putting things on their face, it doesn't really help them. It actually hurts. So that's how I feel.
Speaker 2: But in Kylie.
Speaker 1: Jenner's case, I mean, have you all seen your pictures before and after?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I beforward. She should be crying out her own photos, not in her new photos. I'm like, I'm like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: After all this, and after you've made all the money that you've made with all your makeup lines and your lipsticks and all that, we know that like it's nothing yours. It's all fillers, like your lips, her everything her.
Speaker 2: I mean, she looks good because she's still so young. She's still in her twenties, right.
Speaker 1: But she she is I feel like she's twenty eight.
Speaker 2: That's the problem. Over time, those fillers will destroy you. They will on a twenty year old they look great, and even.
Speaker 1: Especially on a not so attractive twenty year old, right because I mean, she was not hurty and the entire world knows it.
Speaker 2: She was all her sisters attractive as she is now. Yeah, she was the least and.
Speaker 1: Of course she was dougly, duckling pida. Yeah, and she was like she learned from our sisters because Kim and Chloe and Mornie's done the lease, and Kendle she's done the lease also. But she I feel like she had that pressure, you know, where she had to is she the youngest she is, and I feel like she's had that pressure that she, you know, had to look good and had to look better, and it was right there at her hands.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm starting to think she looks better than all of them at this point. She's looking really really really pretty, really good.
Speaker 1: But she's not everything, not only her face, her boobs, her butt, I mean everything she's her entire.
Speaker 2: Her butt is enormous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, all of their boats are enormous.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's that's when I think people go too far. When you start over enhancing and exaggerating features like too much, you know, to your boobs are too big, your butt's too big, your cheeks are too big, your lips are too big. You gotta people have to stop, and I don't. I don't know at what point you look in the mirror and you're like, it's not enough, it's not enough. How can I don't understand how people just keep going and going and going and not see that they've overdone it.
Speaker 1: No, especially at that age, because you know, people love to talk about like older women and you know what they've done.
Speaker 2: But you know what that they haven't done anything. But that's a shame of growing old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean that's expected, that's what you do, you know, when you want to preserve your beauty and whatnot. But at seventeen years old, when you distore your face, when you're like, Okay, I wasn't born like this and I would never look like this if I wouldn't have done all these things to myself. I mean, she, you know, did benefit from it because it's made her a lot of money because that's when people really like started following her and you know, in her products and whatnot. But and you know, she does have a lot of pressure from her other sisters who were more drug people.
Speaker 2: Common things like you wear too much your makeup or if she doesn't wear a makeup that she's not wearing any makeup? Wait, Kylie, why are you reading people's comments? Can I just talk about that? Can you just like not read people's comments? Really?
Speaker 1: And by the way, how co I mean your self esteem needs to be like a lot higher that who cares? You know what? Baby?
Speaker 2: Like you're you're good. Here's what I don't understand. It's a whole family. It's been in the spot like their entire lives. How can your skin not be thicker mine? Now? Of course, how can it not be?
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they all get.
Speaker 1: Go through the ring like, hey, you know what, I feel like they're bored. The truth is, I'm gonna tell met me. I don't have time to read like important emails and like important messages and talk to people that I really want to talk to because I have no time. But you would feel like you would think that these women that have all these like businesses, billion dollar businesses, and now they're time to read stupid people's comments.
Speaker 2: I know they're running their own instagrams like who how are you looking?
Speaker 1: Exactly? It's that it just makes no sense even if you don't run your own Instagram. I mean there's sometimes that like it gets back to people like your whole team will tell you listen, this is what they're saying about you and whatnot. The thing is, you know what, immature. She's still very young. She's still very young, so she cares about what people well now because apparently all these years hasn't really cared because you know, she's made the decisions that she's made. Doesn't feel like I don't feel like she asked her fans if she should do all those feelers.
Speaker 2: And well, she can't go back now. But what she can do is stop reating in the comments, right or.
Speaker 1: That's why I tell everybody. But it's like the latest thing. People are upset and like, where did you see the own people's comments? I'm like, way, you're reading people's comments. Yeah, it's a little bit too much, thank you unfortunately, you know yah.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, can you imagine we've been and we don't have TikTok.
Speaker 1: We're also forgetting Oh no, no, the people that have all that have no life. I'm sorry, there's no way because that will consume you. And that's why I have read like a few of you know, if you like, I think it was Scarlett Johansson or Jennifer Andison. There are like few celebrities or at least that I know about that, or I've read about that. I don't want anything to do social media. I love Scarlett Johansson, by the way, so I love her and her husband. They're so so cute and if they seems just like so.
Speaker 2: Normal, kindly still struggling with her self image even though she's had all this work done.
Speaker 1: That's the problem them.
Speaker 2: What do you think you see?
Speaker 1: Because it's never enough, Like she knows that she really doesn't look like that is something internal exactly. People need to fix themselves internally. Yes, they need to learn to like love themselves, not only for what they look like in the outside, but they are the inside.
Speaker 2: She probably looks in the mirror and still sees the girl she was before she.
Speaker 1: Had the word she does. She sees that that person and she is like, the only way you know, I'm pretty because I'm rich and because I have access to all these doctors and you know, money is not a problem, and I know all the latest things and whatnot. But inside, she never fixed herself and she never healed. And you know, it's accepting it and she knows that She's like, I'm really an ugly duckling if it wouldn't be because of all this stuff, and she probably doesn't feel good about herself, you know, I feel like.
Speaker 2: You know the yeah for sure, Yeah, yeah, she has a complex and she will forever, you know, she always yeah, she always feel like the girl she was before that until she fixes the inside.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And that's not what I always you know, tell like a lot of girls. And I feel like, I know it's kind of like a cliche, but it's really like you look good in the outside when you feel good in the inside. I really do believe that. Well, everybody wants to be like them, but meanwhile, but they don't want themselves, like not not not to do that because it's like I feel like they're really not a good example for the young generation. Maybe as far as work ethics go and making money, yes, but that's not everything. That's not everything. And you know, you have to teach your children, you know, since they're younger, that that's not everything, right, there's so many more things because I don't even feel like they enjoy their money.
Speaker 2: No, they don't.
Speaker 1: They can't have a recationship like they don't have like any husband's guy will marry them. And if they do, they destroy them like their kids are like whatever, it's just craziness. Honestly, I rather have less money and just being more.
Speaker 2: Every time they walk out the door, they have to be glamed at the toe. They call the paparazzi, like every move they make is a marketing move. They have no life there. They're like, it's a strategy interested of making money. So there's no soul there. It's just it's.
Speaker 1: Very empty, very sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're rooting for you, fellers. Does she take all the fields out?
Speaker 1: What does she do? What is she going to do? If she's so whatever? Is she taking all the stuff out?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. Do you want to go back to her before a picture? I don't know. Let's get her number from Larson, text her and find out what happened. If she's getting rid of any of that stuff. I just want her to feel good about herself, you know.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I'm sure she does. She feels good about herself. Think like I think it's just I'm thinking sometimes it's just like a tingent. Oh, let's talk about Kylie now, and you know, and not well, I think she talked about on her show.
Speaker 3: If I had that money in the bank, feeling reallyally good about myself, and I would shower myself with fun and relaxation and going vacations with my kids and not.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't have that kind of money. People that do all kind of stuff don't have the other money. The only thing I can say about Kylie is that at least, and you know, their their girls and stuff, they're their sisters that they date, at least you know age appropriate. You know, they're not going out going over vieh you know, like that twenty four year old girl, the cheerleader that's going out with the Viejo ver de Susio from the Patriots, but the la chick coach yeah Bill with Belichick Belichick Belichick, Yeah, I mean how gross is that? So you know what, Kylie, you're doing good. You know, your face is beautiful, leave it up your whatever. At least you date age appropriate, because this chick that's twenty four years old going out with a seventy four year old, he's seventy four, seventy two or seventy four. I just I wouldn't even go out with the seventy four year old, knew, would you? So stop?
Speaker 2: Well right now, no, well, no, never, you would never Well obviously you're married mine, I know, but like my late sixties maybe, but not at a twenty something year old or not even now at our age would I well, at.
Speaker 1: My age right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I mean so that's what I'm saying. Yeah, but now can you be attracted to that? So? Okay, Kylie? At least we we love that you're not doing that, because we're really grossed out by the twenty four year old cheerleader who is cheering this guy on.
Speaker 2: She's got she's cheering him on. Clap clap, raise the flag.
Speaker 1: Woo.
Speaker 2: I think that she's got some daddy issues or grandpa issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's more like a willow issues issue, because yeah, who are the parents? This is not okay? Why aren't you like interfering? You know how there's laws like between ages of whatever, there should be that twenty four seventy fifty different. Wow, it's just gross.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, yeah, I agree, that's just shameful. Oh my god, where are her parents? Maybe he's taking everybody fying her ex boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Correct guy, her ex boyfriend was another old man?
Speaker 1: Really was it your man? That was sixty three or sixty four?
Speaker 2: Was he rich?
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I don't know about their financial because I don't care how much money you have in the world, Like fifty year difference is never okay.
Speaker 2: But I just want to know if she likes that the you know the like vie whole body, or she wants the money because this guy's really rich.
Speaker 1: Wait and what you think he's going to give her any money like that? That's another thing we can talk about all day when these women think that, like the men are going to give them all the stuff, like he doesn't have his money for both, Like he's not going to give you know what, the lifestyle. He's going to take her on a trip, buy her whatever.
Speaker 2: He's a billionaire, right.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think he's a billionaire. He's a millionaire for sure, But it's not even that. All these men have worked very hard for their money. They're just not going to give you their money. They could you he's giving her something they could buy you what, you know what, he's not giving her baby.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he must be taking a biby pill.
Speaker 1: He could be, but that's growth. I don't even want to talk about that. I don't even want to have that picture in my mind. With that being said, I'm going to say goodbye, all.
Speaker 2: Right byee guys, lovely time.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to us. We hope you enjoyed and keep on sending us questions for next time that we are on I put Forward. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Follow us on Instagram at iPort Forward Podcast.
Speaker 1: Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. Ato Astell Approxima