Speaker 1: Hoday, he's important.
Speaker 2: Main Street got one of the biggest things in the American culture, like us, Thank everybody.
Speaker 1: She's going to breakfast club.
Speaker 3: You don't want to shake it up club.
Speaker 4: The People's Choice, the Family Guy just hilarious.
Speaker 5: And Charlemagne, the gods.
Speaker 1: Some donkey to Dave's just s themselves. Yo, I'm loving that.
Speaker 3: Any g uk right now.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta.
Speaker 6: Pop out the show.
Speaker 5: So now let's begin.
Speaker 4: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 5: Just hilarious. What's that, charlomagnea god speaks.
Speaker 1: To the planet. Is Thursday? Good morning? Yes, it's Thursday. How y'all feeling blessed? Black and Holly Favorite? How you feeling, Josh?
Speaker 5: I'm okay, what's about in your mouth?
Speaker 1: They don't ask me stupid questions like that early in the morning, because okay, I should know, right, you should have said.
Speaker 5: You don't say what what you got in your mouth? What you're eating?
Speaker 1: You in your mouth?
Speaker 5: That's crazy. That's what I wanted to know. Hard boiled eggs. Okay, Well, the weekend.
Speaker 4: The weekend is here for most people because a lot of people are taking Friday off so they can get a four day weekend Memorial Day. So you know, welcome to the weekend for a lot of people out there.
Speaker 3: We off, we off the month.
Speaker 1: No, we're off Monday, Monday. I'm working though I'm working and now I'm out here pushing this book. That's right, Get on us for Dielne. Watch small talk sucks. So suth I was on the View yesterday, you know, sooth everybody that watch me on the View. I'll be on cvyes this morning with Gail Kingingham in a little why.
Speaker 4: And shout out to everybody out in the rubber. I'm in the rub but I'm at the Soul Beach Festival. They've been doing this festival for like twenty years. This year they have Mariah Carey, boys to Men to Me, a comedian Earthquake, myself, DJ and Jazzy Jeff and a host of others. Man, it's it's a great, great time.
Speaker 1: It's actually put on by Sindbad and Simbad's brother, so Bad's whole families here where some bad you know, he sends his love and since he can't wait to get back up up here on the breakfast clubs. I wonder when Mariah Carry performs, do people want her to do All I Want for Christmas even when it's not Christmas.
Speaker 5: That's a big hit, that's just Christmas.
Speaker 1: But I really wondered that because she got a bunch of hits. Yeah, but do people still want to hear that song even when it's not Christmas?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I did, Yeah, because for real, list the Boys the Men Christmas album all year round? Listen to Mariah Curry, yes, because it's like an R and B album. Y'all ain't never listen to The Boys the Men Christmas album. I'm not gonna said. It's called Christmas Interpretations.
Speaker 1: Performing Christmas songs in the summer. If y'all saw Mariah Sarah perform All I Want for Christmas in the middle of May, it would look like her coming out in like a big ass north face and a hoodie and tams mad, Like what's wrong with Mariah?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But if she has production and they start doing the fake snow out there and they make it a scene.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it could be. It could be dope. It could be dope.
Speaker 3: It's all staging, it's all production.
Speaker 5: Well, God bless her. I hope she has a ratio.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, oh in this weekend, I'm out in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, y'all because I got at the beginning of the show. Because after he'll be talking about I'm gonna be here here with my book, everybody turning off the radio.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because that was true, it wouldn't be coming out, sleuth. Everybody I saw in New York and New Jersey at Barnes and Nobles too. I was in the Barnes and Nobles in New York on Fifth Avenue, and then I was in Paramus in New Jersey, sleuthed everybody who came out to get a get their copy of Get On It's a Dieline sign. And tonight I'll be in Philadelphia, okay, with Uncle.
Speaker 5: Bafi's books at Green Street School.
Speaker 4: Charles Sweet chall Suit, he'll be joining us something.
Speaker 1: Charles Suit is a person that people need to know because he's one of those people that you know is behind the scenes making a lot of people that's in front of the camera look good. Okay, you know he had He works with Patti LaBelle in regards to all her products. He has a great publishing company with Simon and Schuster called thirteen eight. They put out Stephen A Smith's book, and Theon Sanders book and uh Pinky Cold Sluody Vegan book, and they got a lot of other books coming.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: So he's a great person to talk to if you want to know some of the ins and outs of this business.
Speaker 5: But not only that.
Speaker 4: Before in the music side, he was the one that helped Lost Boys get their deal, the first Lost Boys, their first manager.
Speaker 5: He's doing that.
Speaker 1: Uh, mister Cheeks may or may not have killed at the end of ther in the video. It's a mystery on whether or not he died.
Speaker 5: Did you ask him? Are you gonna ask him?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, where are you at again? I'm in a robber man? Okay? What it got you?
Speaker 1: When we looked like he skimped on accommodations? Where they got you?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: They got me in the conference room so I could plug right in.
Speaker 4: So because it's you know, sometimes a wild fire like they're.
Speaker 8: An is.
Speaker 1: They got.
Speaker 4: I'm in a conference room, man, I'm in a conference room. All right, Well, let's get the show crack and we got Morgan Wood. Morgan where we got front page.
Speaker 5: He was coming up. We were talking about Morgan.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the bottom.
Speaker 10: The administration is releasing another round of student debt relief.
Speaker 9: Nikki Haley is endorsing former.
Speaker 10: President Trump, and there is a George Floyd biopic.
Speaker 9: In the work.
Speaker 1: Mogan just popping and sounded like a whole news anchor because she d before. She sounded like a whole negro from DMV. Yeah, you just switched.
Speaker 5: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's dej NV Jesse, Larry Charlamagne, the God.
Speaker 5: We are to Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front.
Speaker 4: Page news from the Black Information Network.
Speaker 5: We have Morgan Would, Good morning, Morgan.
Speaker 9: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 10: Well, the Boding administration is announcing another round of student debt relief. The Department of Education says it's forgiven seven point seven billion dollars in student loans for over one hundred and sixty thousand forwards in an effort to reduce the burden of education debt.
Speaker 9: On US households.
Speaker 10: The debt relief includes over five billion dollars for those pursuing public service loan forgiveness and about two billion for students enrolled and income driven repayment plans, so people who work in public service like teachers, police officers, in addition to those in addition to thousands of people who signed up for Biden's loan repayment program SAVE.
Speaker 9: Will qualify for that.
Speaker 10: US Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona said, one out of every ten federal student loan borrowers approved for debt relief means one out of every ten borrowers now has the financial breathing room and a burden lifted.
Speaker 1: Love it, man, one of the best things they are doing in that administration. And the reason I love it so much is because people I actually know and people I don't know are being impacted.
Speaker 5: Like when you can actually.
Speaker 1: See, you know, the tangible things that are happening because of that student loan debt relief and you can actually see people you know getting their debts removed it that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 5: So that's what the test things that administration is doing.
Speaker 4: You can tell he has a publicity person now because now you're starting to hear about it more and more and more. It's starting to hit the news more. It's going across my feed, and I like to see it more because everybody keeps asking what is he doing?
Speaker 5: But now you're starting to see it more.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you're seeing it from like I said, from people. I got my man West Bellamy, luth the West Bellamy.
Speaker 5: I saw West.
Speaker 1: He got his student loan debtri rations. I saw him post about it like yesterday, the day before yesterday, don't you know. And he had like over twenty thousand dollars in student loans. Wow, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what else we got? Morgan?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 10: So moving on, Like I said yesterday, I hope you're registered to vote. Former GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley says she will vote for President Trump or former President Trump rather instead of President Biden in the twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 9: Can we roll that audio.
Speaker 11: Trump has not been perfect on these policies. I've made that clear many many times. But Biden has been a catastrophe. So I will be voting for Trump.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 10: Haley did not formally endorse former President Trump, but she said she puts her priorities on a president who is going to have the backs of our allies and hold our enemies accountable.
Speaker 1: That's no surprises there. She's moving for Donald Trump. I don't think nobody's surprised by that.
Speaker 4: Well really, but I mean, didn't she slam them the whole time she was well, she was running for president. She made it seem like he was disgusted and she wouldn't vote for him. He was a nasty person. It's politics.
Speaker 5: We know that. That's how they play. We know that pretty much.
Speaker 9: All right, moving on more.
Speaker 10: I would I would love to believe that this is positive news. But you know, you remember when George Floyd's daughter said, Daddy changed the world. Well that's the new title of a new biopic about George Floyd in the works. Daddy Changed the World as a family authorized film, with his daughter Gianna and her mother Roxy Washington involved as executive producers.
Speaker 3: Gregory R.
Speaker 10: Anderson is writing the screenplay, which will cover Floyd's life as a man who's twenty twenty murders sparked protests across the US against police brutality. It's still in search of a director, and a press release described the movie as a gritty drama of a man and his community thrust into the fiery lights of history.
Speaker 1: Now is just like a big studio production. Somebody doing this on two of me, Like, what is this.
Speaker 3: Like I was good to say, I do I have one.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 7: I think like that should be told like later. We just saw this, like we just this is trigger emotions. Yeah, hell yeah, it just happened like four years ago, like this is not I mean if if the family getting paid, I'm all for it.
Speaker 1: Just I'm just trying to find out, like who's behind it. Like when you said I was direct hopen, I was like.
Speaker 3: It's still search up for.
Speaker 4: I would hope it would be a major release. I would hope would be a major release. Yeah, it would be.
Speaker 7: I'm just used to biopics coming later, like later you said, but yeah, you have a mother for the family getting paid here, but hopefully we will.
Speaker 4: See all right when that is from news, Thank you, Morgan what We'll see you in an hour. Everybody else, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent phone lines of wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Get it off your chest. It's the breakfast slog.
Speaker 5: Good morning. The Breakfast Club is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 12: Whether you're mad or bless something to get up and get something, Call up now eight hundred five five one O five one.
Speaker 5: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all?
Speaker 2: What's my envy?
Speaker 12: What's that job?
Speaker 4: What's the drive?
Speaker 1: I'm telling I'm right here, Sis, what's happening?
Speaker 12: Uh, Charlie man that you can grab to? You are dropping your book yesterday. I'll be seeing you later tonight at seven shar later to night at seven sor.
Speaker 1: Hey, tonight, I'll be in Philly tonight. I'll be at a Green Street friends school with Uncle Bobby's coffee in books in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 12: Yes, your uncle Bobby coffee and book that he's gonna be with twin trave Baby.
Speaker 5: What you're wearing for him to night?
Speaker 13: Draft?
Speaker 5: What you're in for it? You'll be there?
Speaker 12: Oh, I gotta I gotta keep it with outfit Jazz. I gotta out there for him.
Speaker 3: Jab, he's gonna beir trap.
Speaker 5: I got secured ass up in that thing.
Speaker 1: I got secured and you got a cute little gun too.
Speaker 5: I just want to.
Speaker 12: Hey, you gonna be in Philadelphia, baby, I ain't scared. I bring my cousin men being ask you a little guy.
Speaker 1: Who's I want to do?
Speaker 5: That y'all want to run it, you know, But.
Speaker 12: No, lady ain't proud of you, though, man, for your third book, and I can't wait to read it. And I'm gonna be coppying it today and you're gonna be signing it to my through twelve.
Speaker 1: I ain't doing all that, but definitely I signed it for you. Appreciate you, my guy.
Speaker 5: Go later for y'all. Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 5: Hello? Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 5: Yes, DJ Andy, Yes, sir? Who's this?
Speaker 2: It's Key from DC?
Speaker 5: Mane what's up? Key from DC? How are you feeling? Key from DC?
Speaker 12: I'm doing well?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: How you doing? You're doing?
Speaker 2: Charlemagne?
Speaker 5: You're not doing? Charlamagne is doing well too?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 5: What is on y'all minds?
Speaker 2: Marty?
Speaker 1: You need to get on your wife?
Speaker 3: Just the what what's side?
Speaker 5: What side? What's up? Hey?
Speaker 2: I just want to sit y'all.
Speaker 5: Know, Man, did y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm honored to hear y'all every morning, y'all, y'all. The Trisector of Consciouness twenty first century.
Speaker 5: Radio twenty fourth century.
Speaker 1: We had a twenty century first Oh, Tony, Sam, I know you're in the twenty fourth century already.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yes, sir, is your mind.
Speaker 8: If I give you my U r.
Speaker 5: L the U r L go ahead, yeah, my website, go ahead, brother.
Speaker 12: Yeah, man, it's poor ouptum o XBM dot com the math pick.
Speaker 5: You can use.
Speaker 2: And you heard it first on the practice.
Speaker 1: You said, what now, that's not like something Terrence how would say. We said poor awesome.
Speaker 2: Yes, p O O xam.
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 6: It's a math theory man.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, you've seen on Joe Rogan theory.
Speaker 8: I'm a I'm a black veteran and author.
Speaker 1: Okay, you should watch Terrence Howard on Joe Rogan. He got a lot of science and math theory. Really, yeah, man, it's actually very interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll check him out. I'm appreciate that this was what the fucking about. This is what y'all do every day, man, y'all Mike.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, thank you. Brother. That man said you are L. He is my websit L. He ain't wrong though, No, he's not wrong. Get it off your chest.
Speaker 4: Eight, don't drink five A five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time.
Speaker 14: To get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one five one.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Hello, who's this quakan to the Breakfast Club? J you be just hilarious telling man, look, God, what up?
Speaker 3: Morning?
Speaker 2: Hey? Y?
Speaker 8: Yes, I mean want to say to you and all is at your show of Louis Kentucky. Man, it was funny and I wanted to take congratulations on everything. And I think I'm gonna slip this this flight depression when you go on materny leading. So we gotta figure something out. Maybe free records the boy.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go into depression too.
Speaker 1: Why why?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 8: And I got one more giving the same little pictures for DJ and you hung up on me.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's everybody know how you bet?
Speaker 8: I gotta quick skit recommendation. So I'm a little bit of a nerd and I like just learning like different facts about different things. Don't want to just recommend likeave y'all pick the topic every week? They you know, Jess has been talking about health here and there to say the topic of the week is health, And for maybe like a minute or two, you just stay like, you know, quick bullet points about you know whatever, foods to eat, food to avoid, types of workouts you can do at home, and the topics can be you know, random but something educational versus having just like a guest speaker speaking about a specific topic.
Speaker 3: So I appreciate that definitely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, been dope like things that I have gone through, Like women you know, sometimes have a problem growing their heads of just to break down what they could eat or what they.
Speaker 3: That is not what you was talking about? And what is you talking about?
Speaker 15: You basically con me boy, get it off your chest?
Speaker 4: Five eight five, one on five we got just with the mess coming up.
Speaker 7: Yes, So look, Apple Music dropped a one on the best album list and.
Speaker 4: People find it disrespectful. Okay, so we canna get into it now. We'll get into that next.
Speaker 2: So don't move.
Speaker 5: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Warning, everybody is d J n V Jess hilarious. All I mean to god, we are the Breakfast Club. Now let's get to Jest with the message.
Speaker 2: News is real, weapons, her lions just corrobbermore.
Speaker 3: Just don't do no lines, don't do that stand nobody.
Speaker 5: World why jests worldwide on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: She's the coaching ship.
Speaker 16: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could.
Speaker 6: Get you to see. It's time to set it off.
Speaker 7: So a local bounce group from the New Orleans area named the Showstoppers. They're sawing Beyonce and Big Free to both of them for a copyright infringement and unfair trade practices. Oh my god, no, I know right, it's crazy. This also stems from the use of the phrase release a Whizzle, which they claim was from them. Okay, yeah, because ZnO. Two, The Showstoppers released a song called release a Wiggle, and they claim that Big Freed to stow their concept and her song Explode that that she released in twenty fourteen. So there arguing that Big Frieda's roots in New Orleans and her ties in the bounce community make it likely that she was aware of the Showstopper song before she.
Speaker 3: Put hers out.
Speaker 7: And then they also claimed that release sho Wiggle had never been recorded or published in any other song prior to the show Stoppers Release a Wiggle Beyonce sample Big Frieda's Explode in her twenty twenty two hit Break My Soul. Because of this, they decided to sue Big Frieda and Beyonce, And they're also showing other writers and producers including jay Z they are credited that are credited on break My Soul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all that makes me want to dance right now without him?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: First of all, don't even tempt that without hips. Oh, you gotta have hips and something to shake you back there now. Okay, the release can't be released if it ain't no wiggle. Hey, you gotta have something to wiggle, all right. What sounds to me like release your wiggle is just some New Orleans slang, like how people say standing on business or whatever common term may be using nowadays. Phrase they be using nowadays. So I mean, does that mean that it can't be used in the song?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: I don't know, but they are saying, yeah, they said they dropped the song which they released the wiggles, So they're saying that they actually put it in music.
Speaker 1: First, Well, they should have covered writed the phrase, should the phrase what's copyrighted?
Speaker 5: The phrase? What the hell?
Speaker 1: What I say?
Speaker 5: You said?
Speaker 1: I'm coping. I'm coping with what I shut up with? What I didn't write? Suit everybody who loses On Q ninety three and New Orleans.
Speaker 5: Boy, Right, that's like the phrase no Diddy.
Speaker 4: Right, nobody copyrighted No Diddy and everybody using you just got to bring up now the reason I'm saying that because he got Diddy.
Speaker 5: On his brain. Like nobody talking about pause.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about the phrase because Gucci just did a song though, did and people have been talking about no d was saying it's the same thing we ever came up with that?
Speaker 5: Could they swo too? Because everybody's running with no.
Speaker 1: Didtay Man, if you trapped in that little room you in, just wink man, Okay, but a conference from you, it looks like you trapped some well yo.
Speaker 3: Anyways.
Speaker 7: Social media reacts to Apple's one hundred best album list. They released it, and they described the list as a modern twenty first century ranking of the greatest albums ut greatest records ever made, crafted by Apples Music team of experts alongside a select group of artists, songwriters, producers, and industry professionals or whatever. But Jamane de pri had a problem with it. He said, looking at this Apple Music Top one hundred album list, it's sad. The disrespect to R and B is crazy. It's given not worthy. Yo, this man said it's given not worthy. Okay, you like that? On so Beyonce Lemonade is number ten. Number nine is never Mind by Nirvana back the Black Amy Winehouse, which is one of my favorite album's. Good Kid, Mad City by Kendrick Lamar's number seven Songs in the Key of Life by Stevie Wonder. Number five is a Frank Ocean blonde purple rain. Prince in a Revolution is number four The Beatles Abbey Road number three.
Speaker 3: Michael Jackson came in number two with Thriller and The Miseducation of Lauren Hill's number one.
Speaker 5: I'm disgusted. I'm not disgusted.
Speaker 1: That's a strong word, but it's just an impossible list to make because you would have to listen to every single genre of music to make that list. Like I asked the driver yesterday what's the best album he's ever heard, and he told me the Almond Brothers Live from NYC.
Speaker 5: I never even heard of the Almond Brothers.
Speaker 3: What color is your driver?
Speaker 1: He was white. But that's my point. So when you have a list like that, you have to have a whole diverse group room, and it have to beat people that listen to all genres of me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no disrespect, But it's Lauren Hill number one over Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson with Stevie Nder Mike Jackson.
Speaker 1: Is Michael Jackson thriller number one over Michael Jackson.
Speaker 5: Off the Wall? No, that's another thing. You got thriller.
Speaker 4: People love bad So I don't know, but I can't see Lauren Hill having the same Nah not Michael.
Speaker 1: Frank Austin has never done any album better than Michael Jackson. Okay, I'll gam his Blonde Channel Orange, nostalgic.
Speaker 3: Not like Frank Ocean, but yeah, nothing.
Speaker 5: He's ever done.
Speaker 1: It should be in the top ten greatest albums of all time. I love Kendrick Lamar. He's the leader of the new school when it comes to this generation of rappers. But according to this list, Good Kid, Mad City is the greatest rap album of all time.
Speaker 5: We know that's simply not true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on. People on social media was going crazy. Somebody said so.
Speaker 7: Apple Music made a list of one hundred best albums of all time. It didn't include any of Mariah Carey with Houston and Brandy albums.
Speaker 17: Mary J.
Speaker 1: Blige My Life, My Life was on there, but it was way too low for that. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Dion Tina Turner, uh that they said they weren't included any of.
Speaker 5: This Marvin Gate What's going on?
Speaker 1: Was on there? I forgot what number it was. Whatever it was, it was too low. Stevie Wonder Songs and the kid Life was like, come on, like you named about five albums in that top ten that ain't better than that, but it was in there.
Speaker 3: They said, number does include William Eyelash, Taylor Swift, Travis Scott and Scissors not the end of the world, but what a joke.
Speaker 5: I don't even know who is Eyelash.
Speaker 7: I don't know who William i Lash is. William Yes, that's his name, William Eyelash.
Speaker 5: You made that up.
Speaker 7: I swear I'm looking at it. It's say it does include this is That's.
Speaker 1: What I mean when I said you got to listen to all genres music because I don't know who that is, but clearly he's somebody.
Speaker 5: Yes, and what's going on as number seventeen too, by the way.
Speaker 1: Shot Dy Diamond life on there.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't have the whole top hunt in front of me, but I know William Ilash is on it.
Speaker 5: It's an impossible list to make. I come glad Apple attempted it.
Speaker 1: It got everybody talking, you know, it created a lot of engagements for y'all.
Speaker 3: But literally no impossibilist to make.
Speaker 5: I hate these listens.
Speaker 4: All right, that is just with the mess, Thank you, Jess. When we come back, we got front page news. Morgan Wood will be joining us. She's from the Black Information Network and we're gonna chop it up with her next it don't move. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning. You're checking out the Breakfast Club Morning. Everybody's j NV.
Speaker 4: Just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news now quickly. In sports, some Mavericks beat the Timberwolves last night one five Charlotte.
Speaker 5: Do you see the game?
Speaker 1: No, man, them games beyond too late. I did watch up until like the third quarter, but then I went to sleep, like towards the end of the third.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I fell asleep to.
Speaker 1: Games beyond too late. They don't care about men born in the nineteen hundreds. They gotta do morning shows. I don't know why I keep telling you all them games. You to come on earlier, come on six o'clock. The games can be over by eight nine o'clock. Why them games be on ten thirty eleven o'clock for what I'm with you now, because there's only one game per night earlier. Yeah, I agree, all right.
Speaker 4: Now, we got Morgan Wood on the line, of course, from the Black Information Network.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Morgan, good morning, good morning. So keep a thing sports related. The Atlanta Falcons are expanding their ownership group. The team announced recently that four limited partners.
Speaker 9: All who were black, were approved by the NFL to join the organization.
Speaker 10: Roslyn Brewer, Dominique Dawes, will Packer, and Rashawn Williams will join the current group of seven limited partners. Packer, Williams, and Brewer all HBCU graduates, and Dominique Dalls is the first black gymnasts to win an Olympic gold medal in nineteen ninety six. Forbes values the NFL franchise at four point seven billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Get pay Young, Get Paige, every single oneed in man, congratulations absolutely yeah.
Speaker 10: So moving on, Former NFL wide receiver Antonio Brown has filed for Chapter eleven bankruptcy of The Times Union, reports he owes more than or about three million dollars to eight different creditors, according to documents filed with the US Bankrupcy Bankruptcy Court of the Southern District of Florida. So Brown was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the sixth round of the twenty ten NFL Draft. He earned eighty eight million as a player. But apparently now he says he has no more than fifty thousand dollars in assets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's scary.
Speaker 9: There's a lot of judgments.
Speaker 1: So eighty eight million dollars in career earners, let's just say, you know, let's just say half of that taxes, right, So you still made about forty something million dollars and now you're filing bankruptcy.
Speaker 5: That's scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So I'm on some more positive news with him. He will be a first ballot Hall of Famer in twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 5: Is that coming to check?
Speaker 1: If that don't come with a check, I wouldn't care if I was him. I want to I want to put him in summer.
Speaker 9: You said, what opposedly releasing music this summer.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's definitely not gonna make him no money.
Speaker 1: But I wonder if he's going to get voted in because of like all his antics off the field, because he should be, he's first ballot Hall of Fame, but just off the kill set. But I wonder if he'll get in because of his antics, because think about Terrell Lawance, Trell Lownch to me, should have been a first ballot Hall of Famer, but he didn't get in, you know, at first, because of his his his antics off the field.
Speaker 10: It's true we haven't seen him since twenty twenty two when he took off his shirt at that New York checks gap.
Speaker 1: Yep, unless he was on Twitter as Kaitlyn Clark saying that she looked like she keep it hairy. Oh my god, that alone light keeping from getting in the.
Speaker 5: Whole of thing. Yeah, I don't think's gonna be. I don't thin they gonna le him in the first round, in the first battletan.
Speaker 10: Nah, I mean, IM not gonna get too much into that, getting into what Americans like to use. Apparently, they say that marijuana daily use is up and drinking daily is down. So according to an analysis from the National Survey on Drug Use and Health, close to eighteen million people in twenty twenty two said they smoke marijuana nearly every day. That's compared to less than fifteen million who reported similar drinking habits. It's the first time in three decades that daily marijuana use was more common than daily drinking. And this comes as the Biden administration plans to reclassify marijuana, easing restrictions nationwide.
Speaker 9: That's your front page news.
Speaker 3: I Morgan would thank you.
Speaker 5: Morgan just got disgusted because she can't do either all. Nope, not at all.
Speaker 7: But it's good to hear that more marijuana is being used than alcohol.
Speaker 5: Yeah, normalized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't do either daily, you know what I mean, But I do. I do do more edibles nowadays than I do drink it.
Speaker 4: But you know what a lot of people do use marijuana to go to sleep, especially edibles, and they smoke before they go to sleep and puts them in the mellow molds to put.
Speaker 1: Them right out. So right, and make sure you follow Morgan Woods at Morgan.
Speaker 5: Media m r r G y N Media.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: She's also a personality on the Black Information Network.
Speaker 5: So salute the Morgan Woods.
Speaker 4: I thank you Morgan. When we come back, Charles's suit will be joining us. Challs, manager of the Lost Boys. Manages so many different artists in the industry.
Speaker 5: And also he has his own book in print, right, he.
Speaker 1: Has his own book in print thirteen. They publishing with Simon and Schuster. They put out the Standers book in Simon Stephen a Smith's book and Pinky Cole's book. And you know he's a product manager with Patty LaBelle. So when you see all Patti Labelle's products and stores, from the pies to the pancake mits, all of that stuff, Chall's suit he has a hands.
Speaker 5: In that as well.
Speaker 4: All right, and we go kick it with him next and don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody is Steve Envy, Jess Hilarius, Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got special guests in the building.
Speaker 1: You may not know his face, you might know his name, but it's good that you get to know him because you know a lot of things that you see that are front and center, there's people behind the scenes making a lot of those things happen. And Charles Suit is one of those people behind the scenes making a lot of those things happening. Sir, how you doing, my brother?
Speaker 14: I mean I'm blessed man, I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how to introduce you. Do I say publisher? Do I say business manager?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What do I say?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 3: You say Jamaican?
Speaker 14: Look he product, product of the hip hop environment.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 14: I started in the early nineties. God bless Andre Herrel.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 14: I saw a video Ralph McDaniels and they were interviewing Andre Herrel and he said that MCA gave him a million dollars to start a record company. And I'm sitting at home, I'm a teenager. I said, they gave a million dollars in the nineties. So no, that was the eighty eighties. And then fast forward, I would start managing and the Lost Boys.
Speaker 3: Now you're here for books you published?
Speaker 7: How did you started a music I use it very heavily, and then you became a publisher.
Speaker 3: How did you transition into books?
Speaker 14: So again, you know, in life, you don't get anywhere by yourself. You might have that eye and you might, but there's always people. So there's a woman, Nam Karen Hunter, who I don't know if you guys have. She has her own brilliant woman who asked me to manage her after I also managed Salt and Pepper and she was ghostwriting Pepper's book, so we had a Windy She did Windy Wayne's book, so she asked me to manage her. And after about six months of manager and I realized like there was no pathway to really make money managing a writer. So I said, you know my business, which is music. With the success she's had at that time, she had written like seven New York Times bestsellers, we get our own and she said, Charles, well, they will never give an African American their own imprint, and definitely not a female. So I said, we'll give me a same thing like Patty and me. Give me your name or number. And the name she gave me was Karlen Ready. She said, I don't like publishers at all, but if I had to be at one publisher would be Simon and Schuston Karen Ready. So I called k Carolyn, who passed away, resting peace to Karen Ready. She was on vacation. Two weeks later she called me. I pick up. She says, Charles, this is Karen Ready, and I was like, who, She said, you called me? She's the chairman of Simon and Schuster and I had like two seconds to get us together, and I said, mister Reedy, oh my god, thank you so much. Karen Hunter has made you so much money over the years. We'd like to come in and talk about publishing our own books because we understand what our people want to read. And she said, Charles, you're right, Karen has made us tons of money. Come on in, Karen and I went in. I stood up in front of a bunch of white folks and Charlemagne understands this because he has his own imprint at the same place. And I said, you know, you think guys think that black people don't read.
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 14: We read a lot. You guys don't know how to make books appetizing. And Clas flew off and it's a whole room full of white folks that I you know it's true. Carolyn said, well, how would you do it? And I gave him a couple of suggestions and they were like, man, that's just it sounds so doable. So she said, how do we make a deal happen? I said, well, my lawyer, David Lekakis, who now runs Universal Music Publishing, is right outside that door. And she called her lawyer and we got a deal done.
Speaker 5: I want to talk about some of the books you've published so far.
Speaker 1: Man with thirteen eight Deon Sanders book Man, which is a Times bestseller.
Speaker 5: Stephen stephen A was the first one you st stephen A was the first one.
Speaker 14: Steve stephen A said it off and these sto all of these stories, from Pinky to Dion. These aren't just black stories. These are American stories. And my job is to tell a story. I'm no different than Kenya Barrus or Spike Lee or any of these filmmakers. My goal is to tell our stories. You know, Italians have been telling their stories for sixty years. We've been watching and idolizing the attack When when are we go? Ours is the greatest story ever. Ours is the greatest story never really told. The only stories that we're telling are slavery and no. This is, oh my god, this stories hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of year. One of my favorite movies is A Book of Clarence. You know, like that is loved. Probably probably the most accurate story ever told about Biblical times. Amazing and we laugh about it. So thirteen eight. Our goal is to tell our stories and make them enjoyable. I have a book with Allen iverson coming next year. Wallow is coming in. When I tell you Wallow's story and who he is, like it's real, like how hard he works? Right, I wish I could tell you who did his forward, but like, so Wallow is real. I have a book with NEI long Coming Publishing, Norri. I can't's books coming. I can't wait.
Speaker 7: You're really like careful and passionate about their stories, Like you don't just see these people with money just because of who they are, you know, yeah, like, oh no, this is gonna make money. Like you you seem so like into their story and being able to tell it from their standpoint, And.
Speaker 1: If Charles wasn't dead, those stories wouldn't be told yet. People don't understand that in these publisher companies. These people are icons though, but they're not looking at Nority Wallowed it they they're not they're not paying attention.
Speaker 5: They're not paying attention to our culture.
Speaker 14: And it's strategic. So after the success I was able to sign nor Ri, after the success of stephen A. I just went in the meeting. Of course, nobody in that room. Okay, well you sign them, let's go, you know. So that's strategically. The same thing with Wallow. You know, it's always after the success or something I go in. I'm working with Cameron. Now, Cameron story is crazy and it's not just hip hop, and it's not just man. I mean Pinky Cole. You know it's from Baltimore, but she had a story. She's an entrepreneur. She came from a family that was doing some things in Baltimore and she created this, this empire. So I want to our stories. I'm happy to be that can do it. So yeah, and you know it's.
Speaker 1: Interesting, right because you know me and Charles are both as Simon and schusteron with He's got thirteen eight, I got black privilege. We don't step on each other at all. If somebody said if they say, yo, no are you doing a book? Somebody said, yeah, but thirteen eight doing it. I don't even I'm not trying to outbiit him on anything at all.
Speaker 14: And we talk. I know what he got coming, he's taught he and I don't say a word. He got some great books coming, Oh my god, not just here. And that's the beauty, Like it's he is competitive. I'm not gonna say it's not competitive. But it's not competitive against one another. Right, Like I've told him all the books I've gotten. I tell him what I'm going after, and he'll say, okay, that's a good one. He tells the people that I'm going to have to do it with suit. He doesn't say, nah, do it with me, yo, No, do that with suit. That's he you know. So it's it's a beautiful thing, and it's it's you know, it's it's a blessing with all these beefs going on around and be rap like y'all could really work together instead of doing all of that negativity. Yeah, first, it's fun and it's cute.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 14: I was involved in the ll Cannabis beef, Yeah, signed cannabis, which Charlemagne said that it wasn't a real big beef, but it was at the time because LLL was the gold at the time, right, and cannabis was that young lion.
Speaker 1: What did you think when you heard cannabis fell loll You don't got the skills to eat ass like me.
Speaker 14: See that was before said that. That was before he said he said that we knew what he meant. He just meant rapping. He meant rapping that he was better than him, So we knew you knew what that meant.
Speaker 4: Then all right, we got more with y'all's suit. When we come back, don't move.
Speaker 5: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, DJ and D Jesse, Larry Charlamagne, Guy, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Was still kicking it with y'all suit. Charlamagne.
Speaker 1: Charlie wanted to ask you the Patty of products, right, Patty got the pancake mixing everything out now? Yep, And I saw Master P recently he said in an interview that Patty LaBelle only owns ten percent of her Patty's Pies.
Speaker 5: Right, you've worked with her? How much truth is in that?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 14: I want to say this respectfully. Master P is out of his mind. He has this thing called a masterclass. In order to teach a masterclass, you should have done your research. So he claimed that Patty's Pies are up front because Walmart owns the pot. Walmart does not own anything. They own zero percent of the pot. He also stated that he did his research and he got stuff from Forbes fifty over fifty. You don't make the Ford fifty over fifty. Owning ten percent of a company, she wouldn't even been on the list. Forbes did their own research, Business Week did their own research. She owns one hundred percent. What we did do as a owner, you strategically make different partnerships. So what she did do is five of her items are exclusive to Walmart on a handshake because they have forty eight hundred stores in their high volume. There's no contract on a handshake. Walmart buys the pie from us, period, No if ends a butt. Yeah, there are buyers, just like there's an RS at every record company that called us and said, hey, miss La Belle, I googled you. And when I google you, mac and cheese comes up, and sweet potato pie comes up? Do you have a sweet potato pie? And we were ready. And this is a lesson to all the young folks. You got to be ready. We were ready. We had our business set up and we said yes, and we approached the factory, and the factory we have factories going almost twenty four hours a day making that pie. She employs hundreds and hundreds of people. And we don't just have the poe. We have cobblers, we have mac and cheese, we have collar greens, we have pasta dishes and oh, by the way, We're not only just in Walmart. We're in Kroger, We're in a Target, We're in our Hold, we're in Rouse, We're all over the country. I understand his point. He's suing Walmart now because he feels like his product isn't being promoted or upfront. Are that he has a point. What the consumer needs to understand is that Walmart is a real estate company. All they're selling is real estate. They're selling space in their store. And when you have companies like Craft and you name a Pepsi and Coke and Chopping, all these big companies, they're buying that space. So when a black company comes along, nine times out of ten, we don't have the money to buy that space. We don't have Coca Cola money, right, So they take a chance on young, up and coming companies like they took a chance on us. And by the way, and shout out to James chanel Wright, my brother who blew up the pie. It was selling before that, right, So when they called us, they had a sleep potato pie was selling four or five six pies per store per week. Right when we went in, we immediately went up to ten pies. So that's a success. If the video never would have happened, but that video obviously made it infamous. And I'm super grateful for James and what he did, and it was organic. He loved people don't understand. He loved Patty LaBelle. And as a matter of fact, thanks for reminding me. The pie really popped off. Now, Seanon Lain's gonna probably try to get in my pockets. But the pie really took off because I bought the pie up. I called him, I said, can I bring this pie up? Just let you taste it? So I gave him about four or five pies and he posted it. When he posted it, James saw that post and went to Walmart, came back. And it's because he loved Patty. He had been to almost every show when she came into town, and that was his ode to her, you know. And on top of that, immediately, not when it went viral. Immediately she was in overseas somewhere. Her security guard hit him on Facebook and said, hey, I saw the video, like, here's my number, and they started talking. I want you to before it blew, I want you to come to my house for Thanksgiving because she was just so blown away. She is at a place now that she is so humble. Right, we just got back from Atlanta and we did two install shinings at Kroger's. Just pulled up, she said, Charles, I want to go to some Krogers. And hundreds of people found out she was in the words spread and she just signed boxes. That's who she is.
Speaker 5: So the audacityman.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 14: There was a guy in the classroom that said he bought the pie because it's my sister. It's a black woman. And he was like, you mean she don't own the pie, And then all the comments that were coming in, pay I'm never buying that pie again. Patty don't even own it. That is a lot of people she owns one hundred percent. If you want to know, call Walmart and they'll tell you that they buy the pie from us and then they sell it. They buy it from us at a wholesale price and then sell it at a retail price.
Speaker 5: And where did he even get that from? Where did he get that?
Speaker 14: I don't know, I mean, I get what he was trying to say, like Patty's pies are up front, Well, they're a front because the bakery is up front. And the only reason why he's doing well is because it's a front. Well, no, we're in the back of the bakery. You got to go through the whole bakery to find her pies or cobblers. We have puddings. And now I proclaim today Patti LaBelle is the Queen of breakfast. So this right here is a pancake mix. And I feel like this is what a black woman represents. And oh, by the way, this stuff is good. I mean, this stuff is so good. And it's organic. Patty's had best selling cookbooks for thirty years. She's cooked on Oprah. She was the most visited guest on Oprah ever. She got voted best mac and cheese. This is not no like yo, let me go out, and this is real.
Speaker 5: It's organic.
Speaker 14: It's organic. Everybody wants to come to Patty's house and eat because she loves to cook and almost as much as she loves to sing. And it detained. Yes, Charlamagne has been there. You know, we're going to Essence and Patty's fed forty thousand people, right and people overwhelmed and say, oh my god, this is good. Why would I buy Pearl Milling or or anybody else is making it? When Patty LaBelle, my sister, makes the same product.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 14: And oh, by the way, she gives back so much during the pandemic, we gave palettes and palaces of pies to all the health works. We have photos of just delivering the price. Patty is. You know, she's of that age, and she put her mask and went with us and delivered to the hospitals in Philadelphia every Thanksgiving to the food banks out of her own pocket.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 14: So there's not only yes, it's a successful company and you should want it to be successful, the same way Jay z is successful with Asus Spade and all his products. Paty La Belle should be held at a certain place because she started a company sixty years old and we make great products and where everywhere. If you if you're buying pancake mix, this is the one I promise you. I promise you this is the best pancake mix you're ever gonna taste. It tastes, it tastes like cake. You're like, you're gonna be like, oh my goodness, we have syrups and I'm telling you this pancake mix right now some Kroger nationwide, rouse tons of other stores. You're not gonna regret it. It's an amazing product, and I'm so proud of it and.
Speaker 1: Gets coming in September or your panky.
Speaker 14: Wallows is exciting and shout out to Wallow, shout out to Gilly Is pre order go to his page and you can pre order it. Thank you guys for having me. I'm not famous, but I'm up here, and thank you for for having me up here. And it's it's an honor and a pleasure and envy. I don't I don't take it for granted. I used to see his sun logan all the time in high school. I know envy since he was sixteen years old. Wow, he used to come up to my office with his Yo, I need a song, you know, for his mixtape, so his game. I questioned whether he's black. I thought I didn't know what he was. I was like, whoa, what is this guy?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: Y'all sit man, you should be celebrated.
Speaker 14: Thank you so much, Strap, thank you, congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 5: It's y'all. Suit it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Warning everybody, it's j Envy, Jesse, Larry Charlamage the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club. Good morning, it's indeed. What's happening out now?
Speaker 4: Yes now, Charlamaonne your book is out right now and you're head in the Philly tonight. Because people always hit me up and say where can I catch Charlemagne? Nobody what they do? They do now all the time? How comes Charla may never come out? Well, his book is out right now and that's the only time you see him out.
Speaker 1: Yes, get Honest to Die line is out right now. I'll be in Philadelphia tonight at Green Street Friends School with Uncle Bobby's Coffee and Books at seven pm. And on Saturday, I'll be in Coral Gables, Florida, at Books and Books at two pm. And then I'll be in Charleston, South Carolina, on May twenty ninth at seven pm at the Charleston Music Hall with Blue Bicycle Books. So just go to why Small Talk Sucks dot com and you'll see where I'll be at for the next next couple of weeks. I'm actually about to get out of here and go do CBS this morning with Gail King and Nate and Tony and the gang over there.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, and don't forget next hour. Just fix my mess. So if you need relationship issues or advice or anything like that, call Jess up right now. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. She'll help you out with all your problems. Why you suck your teeth like that because she.
Speaker 1: Over there hungry? Yeah all just thinking about right now? Is that baby? And food? Okay, I'm telling you that right now, random times to day. What you eating, what you ate cooking something?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's how it is, okay, because it's certain things I can't eat, So I have to never mind.
Speaker 1: Is it certain things you can't eat?
Speaker 3: Because I got this sugar tank that I have to take.
Speaker 7: I told you that, Yeah, I know, but I failed the hour one and now you take the three three hour one and I'm like, yo, what is going on this sit? You can't have no carbs, you can't have no sugar, you know, acidic food. I'm like, yo, what else is there other than grass?
Speaker 1: Because you don't don't you don't want to have?
Speaker 5: What is it called?
Speaker 2: Just?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: My wife must do all that. He's like one of our pregnices.
Speaker 7: So I need y'all to let me know what I could eat. Y'all like y'all chiming. I know y'all listening, and I know y'all been.
Speaker 1: Listen to your Twitter. You want Twitter to chiming for you. Just at the doctor yesterday to okay, she did.
Speaker 7: She just told me things I couldn't eat. I'm like, well, what's the left? Doc like, what are you talking about that? What are you thinking about?
Speaker 4: I said, you know what, just with the message up next, it's the Breakfast Morning Morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody is the j n V.
Speaker 4: Just Larri and Charlamagne to God, we are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to just with the message.
Speaker 1: News as well.
Speaker 3: Her lines just go Robb the Moore just don't do no lines, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Talk talk World why Jess worldwid.
Speaker 5: On the Breakfast Club. She's the coaching ship.
Speaker 16: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 6: Could get you to see this time to set it off.
Speaker 7: So yesterday I reported on the newest lawsuit against Diddy. He's been sued by a woman named Crystal McKinney. She alleged that Diddy gave her drugs and alcohol and kissed her without her consent, forced her to give him oral sex and send her home in a cab while she was lecked out, and let us when she woke up in the cab on the way home reporter Magan coonef or kind of share the paperwork for the lawsuit, and it feel that Crystal has evidence from the night that he allegedly assaulted her. It says, due to the traumatic events to occur later, planes have saved the unwashed clothing from that night in her closet where they remained in a plastic rap. So, in other words, she saved her clothes from that night twenty year over, twenty years ago. So even though she chose not to report the assault back then, she knew she would need it one.
Speaker 3: Day for period.
Speaker 1: So is she's seeking a civil or criminal case in this situation.
Speaker 4: I think it's past criminal. I think you gotta do civil, Okay Koka.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and these clothes can be submitted for evidence in the case. So yeah, just I mean, I don't know. I'm just curious to know.
Speaker 7: I know, before I even asked this question, sometimes like what the case may be. People are fearful, but you chose not to report the assault back then. I mean, I know people are fearful, but I do remember when I.
Speaker 3: Reported it yesterday.
Speaker 7: She has said that she wanted her career in modeling so bad that he had promised her that you know, although she was confused, she still went along with it.
Speaker 1: So she probably thought he was gonna be black balled or you know, he could shut down everything for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And then most people say they don't think people will believe him a lot of times when they are in these situations, they feel like nobody will believe them, and especially.
Speaker 7: It depends on who the abuser is as well. Definitely, Okay, Funny Marco on the d M from Chris Rock. So he was recently on The Big Podcast with Shack and he spoke on his viral interview with g Herbo. If you all remember, fans accused g Herbo in South Side for brilliant Funny Marco during the interview, but he revealed that Chris Rock DMed him to show him support after that happened.
Speaker 15: The incident was like g Herbal, Uh, yeah, it was real, was really no, he wasn't mad. I just feel like they was they level of trolling and I didn't know how to match it at the time. Like so it was like and people like, that's how we're doing in Chicago. But you know, but when that happened, I got a d M from somebody. It was Chris Rock, and he said, keep your head up. Happened to me, And I'm it's like you got slapped and ready, and he just left that that was I wrong, Mark stupid.
Speaker 1: Well, if you a troll, you know what I'm saying, you have to know that sometimes people are gonna match your troll energy. So in that case, that case you herbal and uh uh? Who else was on this.
Speaker 3: Young Miami baby?
Speaker 1: They just outrolling and people think it was bullying, you know, but isn't all trolling the form of bully?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it goes too far? Did they break his watch and stuff?
Speaker 3: And yeah, broke his watch?
Speaker 1: Watch when broke want to fake?
Speaker 5: Man, they didn't know what's faking at the.
Speaker 3: Top, trolling, that's the way they do it.
Speaker 7: But I feel like he turned around and trolled Chris Rock because why would you.
Speaker 3: Say that, Yes, that's what I'm saying, saying, you got slapped?
Speaker 1: Okay, why exactly?
Speaker 3: And that's why Chris Rock never responded all that.
Speaker 1: All I'm simply saying is troll energy will always be matched, and you will always get the energy that you put out in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 5: So you can't and.
Speaker 1: Say, you know, south Side and g Herbal went too far, because how do we know that what Marco said about Chris Rock didn't didn't defend Chris Rock.
Speaker 7: I heard Chris Rock feeling and especially if you're reaching out to support you after he sees this, right and yeah.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Marco acts like he got slapped. Yeah, acted like he got slap. Marco act like he got beat up by g Herbal and big victim. Yes, yes, yes, yes, that's what I'm trying to say, big victim.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So he asked was he wrong? But I think he was wrong for what he said back to Chris Rock, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: I think he was wrong somebody.
Speaker 1: All he was trying to do is be funny interview. That's literally all that was everybody entertaining.
Speaker 7: So that's what gerry funny, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Everybody performed me. That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 7: In lighter News, fifty cent announces Hammer and Harmony Festival. I wish I could go, but I've been had the baby boy and this this will be in augusty and announce the Humor and Harmony Festival, and we have Fox thirty three d report.
Speaker 18: They're details about the upcoming g unit Harmony and Humor Festival that came out today at the street Board Historical Preservation Commission meeting, including that it'll be a charity event.
Speaker 6: G UNIT representative said the festival will include.
Speaker 3: Comedy shows, music shows, classic car shows, and a celebrity basketball tournament.
Speaker 5: That is, it's gonna be dope.
Speaker 4: They're gonna create a lot of jobs for the city. They're gonna be giving back to a lot of the foundations in the city to make sure that those kids are okay. And like you said, they're bringing a comedy, They're bringing performances, car.
Speaker 5: Shows, celebrity basketball.
Speaker 4: All right, celebrity basketball, car shows. You know, it's gonna be something big and very very nice. You know, I flew out there a couple of months ago to check it out, and it's gonna be dope. Man, It's gonna be done for the city.
Speaker 7: And I was thinking about, like, you know, the Realdy go bad situation. I was like, oh my god, I'm having the baby. But like do I like put the baby birth on hole and just go what are you talking about? You know what I'm saying, like do I choose fifty or a baby? Like it's like, because you know, fifty is very important. I'm trying, you know, so baby can wait. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna be at this.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna say as just feel question just like man, it's the last season of power, okay, get on one of these.
Speaker 5: Goddamn this baby.
Speaker 3: I don't know and it ain't my first baby. It's Christmas baby, so we'll see.
Speaker 4: That's just what the best though, y'are all right? Thank you, Jess, charlamagneho are giving that donkey too?
Speaker 1: For after the hour man, a young man named Kevin Booie needs to come to the front of the congregation. He's getting sixty years in prison and I don't even think that's enough.
Speaker 4: We'll discuss all right, and also just fix my messes up next. If you haven't relationship issues, all problems, called Jess up right now one hundred and five eight five, one oh five to one. Just fixed my message. After donkey, yoll wa, wake up, wake you're like into the breakfast club.
Speaker 14: The execution on the donkey of the day is think it Goason.
Speaker 3: He gave me donky other day and I deserve that.
Speaker 1: You need to know.
Speaker 3: You need to tell them I am you tell them.
Speaker 5: It's time for donkey of the day.
Speaker 1: It's a read, but you're so good at it.
Speaker 12: You try to be a fake as Charlamage you he wore Charllemagne.
Speaker 5: Man Chlomagne.
Speaker 3: Who do you give a dusty the other day?
Speaker 8: Soon?
Speaker 1: Then don't get a day for Thursday, March twenty third goes to a twenty year old man named Kevin Boody. Okay, Kevin is facing up to sixty years in prison, and let me be the first to say that's not enough time. See Kevin brutally executed an innocent family, a family of five, and he was only sixteen years old when he did it.
Speaker 5: Did you hear what I just said?
Speaker 1: He's twenty now, but he was sixteen when he killed a family of five.
Speaker 5: Would you like to hear more?
Speaker 1: Would you like to hear why this sick, sadistic, emotionally challenged little bastard. You'd never see freedom again. Let's go to Fox News for the report. Police.
Speaker 17: The images of this house fire in Denver in August of twenty twenty were horrific. Five people, including two children, were killed in the fire that was deliberately set. They were all members of a family from Senegal. Today, twenty year old Kevin Booie pleaded guilty to second degree murder for each of the five victims this afternoon. A friend of one of the people who died in the fire said were hopeful this time that justice will be served and that he will get a deserving sentence. The judge today said Booey could serve up to sixty years in prison. Two other teenagers had previously pleaded guilty. Investigator say Booie was seeking revenge for his stolen cell phone at the wrong house and set that house on fire.
Speaker 1: This man burned the wrong house down over a damn iPhone, over his devil damn iPhone. Let me tell you something, man, having your phone on silent is all fun and games until you can't find it. There is nothing worse than when you think you've left your phone, lost your phone, phone with stolen whatever it is to find my iPhone after the God said when none of that has anything to do with the fact that this young man found it perfectly acceptable. He found it perfectly fine to set fire to a whole family of five over his iPhone.
Speaker 5: And it was the wrong house.
Speaker 1: Okay, how many of y'all have read American Gods by Neil Gaiman.
Speaker 5: Okay, it became a great series on Stars too.
Speaker 1: But there was a new god on there called Internet Boy, Technical Boy. He represented all things technology. And there's no doubt in my mind that in this new era, whatever Technical Boy represented, he is in absolute control.
Speaker 5: It's not even close.
Speaker 1: The way Satan is able to use small phones to create dumb people will be written about in some form of scripture in the future.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: I can't even wrap my mind around the fact that Kevin thought his phone, his iPhone was more important than human life, was more important than his freedom. I guess he didn't have his phone on him to be able to google what's the consequences of committing arson and killing a family of five? And in fact, he was able to convince three friends to engage in this BS activity with him. Okay, the news report said it, but let me repeat. Let me tell you how young these kids were.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: One was fourteen, He got three years in juvie in seven years in the state prison after pleading guilty the second degree murder. Another one was nineteen, he got forty years in prison after pleting guilty to one kund of second degree murder. And Kevin, who was prosecuted as an adult is getting sixty years in prison.
Speaker 5: I'm flabbergast.
Speaker 1: Okay, I knew these phones were an issue, but the level of addiction people have the smartphones can only be rivaled by crack and heroin, And honestly, I don't believe cracking heroin got anything on these smartphones. These are the type of crimes that people on drugs commit. These are the type of crimes people addicted to money commit. Yes, people with drug addiction and money addiction will rob you, kill you to get you know what they want. This man, Kevin killed a whole family because he couldn't find his phone pound and when he tracked it, he tracked it back to the wrong house. Also, man, I know you're not supposed to question God, but if I'm this Senegalese family, when I get to wherever we go after we leave here, I got questions from Big God. My whole family. We all gone because an idiot burnt down the wrong house looking for his iPhone. Earth got to be on autopilot at this point, It's hard to convince me Jesus coming back to this ghetto. The only thing I want you all to learn from this is f staying safe, stay dangerous. Okay, don't sleep on nobody. Don't think because someone as a child, a teenager. Don't think because of their race. This young kid, Kevin Bowie, he's a little Asian kid.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: The family he killed with senecal leave. The moral of the story is the way my anxiety is set up. Everybody is a goddamn threat and should be treated as such.
Speaker 5: I don't have nothing else to say.
Speaker 1: Man, Please give Kevin Bowie and the rest of those young punks the biggest ee hull. I'm all for, you know, any type of rehabilitation, and I like talking about issues more than individuals. The issue here is the fact that people are addicted to their phones. But where do these three young men go from here? A rehabilitation can be in the future. After you burn down the house and kill a whole family of five. Let's say they killed kids. Said the husband was twenty nine, the wife was twenty three, twenty two month old daughter, okay, a twenty five year old relative was standing there, and a six month old daughter. Come on, man, come on, man.
Speaker 4: Come on man, well, thank you for that donkey to day, well deserved.
Speaker 5: Man, Lord at Mercy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, Well, when we come back, just fix my mess. Eight hundred five five one oh five to one. If you haven't relationship issues or problems, Jess will help you out right now.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 17: Mandy, it's real kill help me help, Oh my god, I'm all up in your mess.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna fix it. Next it, fix it, fix it, Just gonna fix your mess because my advice is real.
Speaker 4: Warning, everybody is j Envy just hilarious, Chelaman the guy we are the Breakfast Club is time for just fix my mess?
Speaker 5: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 19: That's Joy?
Speaker 5: Joy? What's your question for? Jess?
Speaker 19: My question is should your eggs still be with your family and coming by?
Speaker 3: I think you broke up? Okay, your phone is messed up with the question that you asked me.
Speaker 7: I did understand that you said, should your ex still be coming by your family's house after y'all broke up?
Speaker 2: Right and contacting them?
Speaker 3: And contacting them? Okay? So did you move on?
Speaker 6: Move on?
Speaker 3: Or is this like something that y'all do, y'all on and off?
Speaker 2: You know, it's officially done.
Speaker 3: It's officially done.
Speaker 7: I got you, because sometimes that happens in cases where the family knows that the breakup is not gonna be forever.
Speaker 3: People break up get back together. That's why it's on again, off again.
Speaker 7: But I actually have a problem with my own mom doing this, Like so I definitely can sympathize with you, Like she's my mom is an angel.
Speaker 3: She connects with everybody.
Speaker 7: She's like to pray for people and all that, and some people they take advantage of advantage of that to still keep tabs on me a lot of like not even a lot of like a couple of my exes still call my mom come see her and all that. And I'm like, mah, you can tell them, no, it's okay for you to stop doing this now because you're not getting back with my daughter. She she doesn't look back when she moves forward. Do you have a conversation with your family, because that's a conversation with your family. You can't control what he did, right.
Speaker 19: I actually call this morning because to ask her question, and she said, yeah, he came by a few days ago, and I need to you know. I'm like, why with's been a couple of months now and unofficially done. He has been contacted me, But I think it's just control. You just want to control.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely that they gotta your family, gotta understand your boundaries because now that's they got to understand boundaries that this is not this is not what you want to do. This is not a person that you want to be with anymore. So they got to respect that, honestly. And he can I imagine, he got his own family he can go lean on and talk to about They ain don't gotta keep contacting your family, but if they're open to receiving him, then that's what he's gonna keep doing. So that's gonna be a line drawn between him and the family, and everybody gotta be on the same page with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 19: I'm gonna just let everybody and let people know what a.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely let them know and to update me and let me know. Girl, I will go, thank you, boy.
Speaker 4: Good luck, all right, just fix my mess eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need relationship advice or any type of advice called just now, it's the breakfast club in the morning.
Speaker 3: That's about me for relationship problems.
Speaker 5: That's about me. If you need to.
Speaker 3: Beat your coworker's ass, that's about me.
Speaker 7: For your coworker need to beat your ass, call it up the doctor, Jess, and I'm here to fix your mess.
Speaker 1: Fix your mess.
Speaker 3: He's giveting very much mess. He let me fix that.
Speaker 4: Warning everybody in cej Envy, Jess, Hilari, Charlamagne to God. We are the breakfast club. But in the middle of just fix my mess. Hello, who's this with?
Speaker 2: Andrew? Call North Carolina?
Speaker 4: Andrew, it's the matter, bro. You sound so depressed, defeeding.
Speaker 2: So I recently just read my girl's diary. He found out that she still had feelings for her at.
Speaker 3: Chris Oh and Chris Jesus.
Speaker 2: The reason why I went through her diary is because I she went through my phone when we first met, and she didn't believe that I wasn't talking to other people. So I felt like she she thought I was hiding something, but I felt like she hiding something as well, and I found out. You think I should confront her, Jass.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't think that's the reason to go through her Just leave the reason out of it. Don't tell her that's the reason. Because when y'all first met she went through your phone. I mean, that was clowned out for her. When y'all just met, It's like, damn, I don't know if we are establishing something right now. But but if you waited this long to go, because how long y'all been through that?
Speaker 3: How long y'all been together?
Speaker 2: About four months?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 3: Four months?
Speaker 7: Okay, so y'all technically did just me all right? Well she still had did did you find out? Did she ever tell you like she was just getting out of a relationship when y'all decided to be slaved So you never had that conversation.
Speaker 2: She we did have that conversation. She did think she was just getting down, but I was, you know, she was saying that she wasn't like talking to anybody else because she just ended it.
Speaker 5: She just.
Speaker 3: Like, so you took a risk on the fact that, you know what I'm saying. You trusted that it would be over. Although she did tell you she was just getting out of a relationship.
Speaker 7: They had the type of risky relationships that you got to watch out for because you know what I mean, because she was still obviously hurt and unhealed and just getting out of something, you know, And although you could have helped her with that. Sometimes we just not finished where you know, the door is not even closed. Did they do anything or did she say she just had feelings for him?
Speaker 2: In the diary, well, in the diary she was saying that, you know, she wished that I could be Chris, I could beat him. She wished that with him, and she was, you know, disappointed on You know that I'm not doing stuff that he's doing. But she's telling me. But you know that, you know, when I ask her certain thing, he's telling me that, you know, she wants me to be me. She wants me to you know, be you know, she.
Speaker 5: Likes me for me.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what to believe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think you should confront her about it. I mean the fact, I mean, the damage is done. You already did violate her privacy. Now you just gotta let her know, you know, be truthful with it. Don't even give her a reason though. Don't be like, all right, I did this because you went through my phone we first met. Now, because that's gonna make it SAMEE tip to sad. Although like I said, that was wrong, that's still not grounds to ever touch somebody's journal or diary. However, you you went through it and you found out some stuff that you you know, it's always going to be in the back of your mind if you don't confront her, she.
Speaker 3: Wants you to be a whole nother like what what are we talking about?
Speaker 7: So you definitely have to set her down and talk to her about that. But just know you did take a big risk jump into a relationship with her after she told you that she was fresh out of one.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really like her, I really do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I'm sorry about this, but definitely confront her, King because your feelings matter as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you, No problem, No problem.
Speaker 5: All right, good luck brother. All right, just fix my mess.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five. W when we come back, we got just with the mess. What're we talking about?
Speaker 3: Jess Yo Sweete says she remember when she was a stripper.
Speaker 5: She was a stripper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was a stripper for a short period of time, but she was stripping. She was in these clubs.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll talk about it when we come back to the morning. Morning everybody, it's the j Envy, Jesse, Larry Charlamagne to God, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Now let's get toes with the mess.
Speaker 3: You use this real weapons hers Jeff Corrobormore just don't do.
Speaker 2: No lines, don't do that.
Speaker 3: She don't spend nobody talk.
Speaker 1: The world Why Jess worldwide me.
Speaker 5: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: She's the coaching.
Speaker 16: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 6: Could get you to see the time to set it on.
Speaker 3: So breaking news.
Speaker 7: Cassie just released a statement following the assault video that popped up, and she's basically thinking her family and her friends and strangers who she has yet to meet, for the outpouring of love and uh it created a place for her younger self to settle and to feel safe now, you know. But she she does stress that this is only the beginning and domestic violence is the issue. It broke her down to someone that she never thought that she would become. And then also she said, her only ask is that everyone opened their heart to believing victims the first time. It takes a lot of heart to tell the truth out of a situation that you weren't powerless in. And then she says she offers her hand to those who are still living in fear and encourages them to reach out to their people, don't cut.
Speaker 3: Them off, and no one should carry this weight along.
Speaker 7: So that's basically what she did, and she regrets, you know how she went about it, you know, but she felt powerless, she was fearful, and we do wish are the best. So she said, her healing journey is never ending. But this supports, this support means everything to me.
Speaker 5: Love Cassie absolutely.
Speaker 4: And you know one thing that I love that statement, and I love that she's standing up for other victims. But I love what her husband wrote her husband at the common It said, I love you so much. You're the perfect example of our daughters for our daughters, which I love.
Speaker 7: H Yeah, definitely, So sending healing energy her way, absolutely And other news. So the Simpsons showrunner addresses viral Diddy predictions. So the Simpsons have been known for predicting major moments and pop culture as we all know, like the Ebola outbreak, the Game of Throne series finale, the Titanic submersible disaster, just the name a few, and the one we can't forget, Donald Trump's presidency. A photo surfaced online claiming Diddy's legal issues were predicted and featured in an episode of the Simpsons. The picture shows Diddy as a Simpson's character wearing a pink suit and being chased by the police, but the Simpsons showrunner Matt Salmon said that that was never an episode of The Simpsons and the picture is an AI fake.
Speaker 3: He said in quote and the.
Speaker 7: Current era of digital misinformation, the Simpsons predictions or more accurately, coincidences have become meaningless. Any goofball can whip up an AI image based on a current event and say the Simpsons predicted and decent but easily misled. Folks will believe it because they so very wanted to be true. I totally agree with him. Then, he also added that the Simpsons famous predictions are made by studying history because.
Speaker 3: The foolishness of humanity repeats itself.
Speaker 7: So basically, he's just saying like he just watches like what happened in history, and it's always bound to repeat itself, which means not wrong about that either.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Donald Trump being president would.
Speaker 7: I know it's very specific, but it's like it must have been like did Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: Do you ever remember Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: Back in the day saying like, yo, I could be the president of the United States?
Speaker 3: Like back in the day, you never heard him say that.
Speaker 7: Okay, I know he's always been cocky, like he always has had that attitude to say that.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't see that. What even the ebola a breakout? Yeah I could.
Speaker 4: I could see that one, but not that Donald Trump for presidency or even anything else happening in this world.
Speaker 5: Like you gotta take a lot of guests to get those.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and the lady guy got performing at the Super Bowl af time, like he predicted that too.
Speaker 3: That was actually in an episode as well.
Speaker 7: So yeah, so he said he's not psychic guys, and he's not a conspiracy theorist that he just watches time and it repeats itself.
Speaker 4: But I definitely want him to pick my lot on numbers, just in case, just in case, just in case.
Speaker 7: Right Yo. Sweety reflects on working in the strip club. So I know I say that she was a stripper, but no, this is actually funny.
Speaker 3: She did an interview. She did an interview on the.
Speaker 7: Crew Show on ninety two point three, The Real La, and she reportedly worked at the strip club to pay her bills and school fees while she was a student at USC.
Speaker 13: So, I was working at the strip club being a waitress strip club. Yeah, I worked at Dames and Games.
Speaker 5: And throw your name at the door of my good am, I am I.
Speaker 3: I had a different name, sure, and it was Carmen.
Speaker 13: I intentionally went there because it's not popular, like in the black community, and I don't want nobody from like my family or my friends of my family seeing me work.
Speaker 9: At the strip club.
Speaker 3: I get that. So she wasn't a stripper, she wasn't sure. I just seized that.
Speaker 7: But no, she wasn't a strippers. She was actually a waitress and she's she actually uh. In a longer clip, she said that she tried to work at other restaurants to be a waitress, like you know, Buffalo Wild Wings, but those that money didn't compare it to the money that she was getting.
Speaker 3: At the strip club.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And a lot of the clubs, the bartenders and the actual waitresses make more money than the actual strippers than a lot of Anais clubs and strippers gotta break down the money with other people. But I know what the bartenders and waitresses, that's their money. That's how the name the Star Tenders became so big because the bartenders were making more than the strippers.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, Yeah, that is the news. My girl wasn't no stripper.
Speaker 5: Nah, she was a bartender.
Speaker 3: O the bar sendsor well that is just with the mess.
Speaker 4: Now, before we get to the mix, I gotta tell everybody save the date August seventeenth. I know you guys have been asking for the car show this year. August seventeenth is the date. It's gonna be out in Jersey. It's gonna be indoor and outdoor, indoor and outdoor car show.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have a lot of fun. Of course family form.
Speaker 4: We want you to bring your kids and bring your grandparents.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: August seventeenth is a date.
Speaker 5: And if you have a food truck.
Speaker 4: Or you want to be a vendor, you can always email me Djnvcar Show at gmail dot com right August seventeenth, New York, New Jersey areas. Save the date and the mix is up next it's the breakfast.
Speaker 7: First of all, why y'all want to keep doing stuff while I'm having this baby? Oh why would you make it August seventeenth? For you know that my due date is August eighteenth. And then fifty sint gonna do something August nineteenth.
Speaker 4: Well, see, we wanted you to well, you know what, I'm sorry, we didn't know.
Speaker 5: We didn't know. I didn't know when you and Chris was gonna have the baby. I didn't have no idea.
Speaker 4: I didn't know when y'all were gonna be, you know, conceiving this baby.
Speaker 5: I didn't have no one. I'm sorry. You should have put me on, should have let me know. You should say envyou is this a good day to conceive this baby? I need to know. That's what you should have did You didn't tell me I did?
Speaker 3: Are you right?
Speaker 5: It's the Breakfast Club one.
Speaker 1: Morning, wake up waol. If you're liked into the Breakfast.
Speaker 5: Club Morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne, the gud We are the Breakfast Club. And again, let me salute to everybody out in a Ruba Soul Beach Music Festival. Had an amazing time, and they do this each and every year. I think this is like a twentieth year or something like this. This is my fourth year. Had an amazing time. I always do the kickoff party. It's always packed. So I just want to salute to everybody that's gonna be out here. I know Mariah Carries performing Voice to men to me, Earthquake is doing comedy the Jazzy Jeffers DJ and Traumas DJ and Frank ski Ing and Frank ski He's DJing out.
Speaker 5: Here as well. So salute to all those people.
Speaker 3: That is lit. Oh and real quick Milwaukee.
Speaker 7: I will be there tomorrow and Saturday at the Milwaukee and priv guys, my first time there, and shout out to what's the guy name? Told you where I can go eat at? Which you haven't sent me restaurants yet?
Speaker 5: Oh Larry, I'm gonna send it to you right now.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you Larry for sending me some good restaurants. I shall trust you and go eat there. But yes, I cannot wait to see y'all. Get the tickets at just hilariousoficial dot com because they are selling.
Speaker 4: Fast all right. And when we come back, we got the positive notice to Breakfast Club. Good morning morning. Everybody is DJ Envy Juster, Larry's Charlomagne the God we are the Breakfast Club. Charlomagne's book is out right now. If you haven't got it, order it, go get it from your store. And where you're gonna be at today Charlamagne. Uh today, Well, I'm going about.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be on Gail King this morning, on CBS this morning, but I'm also gonna be tonight. I'll be in Philadelphia at Green Street Friends School with Uncle Bobby's Coffee and books. I'll be there at seven pm tonight. Man, salute everybody in Philly. I can't wait to touch the city of Philadelphia Tonight seven pm, Green Street Friends School with Uncle Bobby's coffee and books. And Saturday, I'll be at Books and Books and Coral Gables, Florida at two pm Eastern. I know it's Memorial Day weekend down there, but I'll be down there two pm Eastern, Coral Gables, Florida, at Books and Books on Saturday. But tonight Philadelphia, Green Street Friends School with Uncle Bobby's coffee and books.
Speaker 5: All Right, you got a positive note.
Speaker 1: I do have a positive note, man, and the positive note is simply this. A healing requires you to have honest, raw, uncomfortable conversations with yourself. You've got to dig deep to discover the root of your problems. You have to put in the work to find your solutions. Okay, have a great day, Breakfast Club, You
Speaker 5: Know I'm finished for y'all dump