Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. I'm Tom Keen with Paul Sweeni and Bloomberg's Lisa Matteo.
Speaker 3: You can't do tesla.
Speaker 4: That's later, yes, correct, that's after the close. All right, we'll go to Beyond Meat. Okay, take a bynd J Burger Sausages. You love them, Tom, Okay. So the shares doubled in pre market trading, boosting four day rally to almost thirteen hundred percent. So it has like this is MEMI a word I don't know, but I'm going with it. So following the story. So if you remember back Friday, right, it began to rally, then it picked up steam on Monday, Business Insider said there was this trader who'd been talking about the stock on social media. Then Bloomberg is saying, the momentum really picked up because you had the bearish traders covering their bets against Beyond Me. You had Round Hill Investments adding Beyond Me to its Round Hill. Memestock ETF. So you have that added to it, and then on top of that yesterday it's going to have more products than Walmart. So all of that together is it going crazy?
Speaker 1: So what I do? Because I've hadded twice and didn't like it, What I do? They're going to probably send us a case of Beyond menils.
Speaker 3: Oh yay punishment, Oh what, oh yay? Stick with the burritos and commonwealth equity seventeen percent, debt eighty three percent, return on invested capital negative twenty seven percent off the Bloomberg.
Speaker 5: I mean it used to have a pretty prominent display at supermarkets. I notice now just any little corner of a display, so not quite getting the shelf life. So we'll see, all right, it is not at its moment.
Speaker 3: I did see did you see, Lisa?
Speaker 1: You know how they have the new delicate mini tattoos.
Speaker 3: She could get a mini tattoo of.
Speaker 2: The Beyond means stop Charty exactly continue.
Speaker 4: Don't tet me, okay, I will go to AT and T ticker T. This is the smallest yes of the big three US wireless providers. IT shares are up about one percent. So the big news is that it added more mobile phone home Internet subscribers this summer than analysts thought. They would also picked up new customers for that fixed wireless internet service it has called Internet Air. So, if you want the numbers, about fours and five thousand new mobile phone customers in the third quarter. They had this heavy promo push, right, They were pushing this new customer guarantee. They promised things like a better network reliability, better customer service, the best smartphone deals. Revenue just fell short of estimates adjusted orings for share, they came in in line. But it's really those those numbers, the subscriber numbers that they were touting.
Speaker 5: It's just, I mean, the churn in the wireless business is brutal. It's so competitive here. I've never changed my wireless yeah.
Speaker 4: I have either because I feel like it's a pay in the neck, yes, exactly, a phone. Yeah, I know, you stick with what your guts.
Speaker 3: The late great.
Speaker 1: Vince Farrell and I the last time I saw him before his tragic death from cancer, we were laughing in tears over all the cell phones we were paying for children. I mean, that's what that's the way we roll now.
Speaker 5: Ye, when is the cutoff date?
Speaker 1: That's what I want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, curs I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, next you get one more slippity Netflix, Netflix NFLX.
Speaker 4: Okay. So they had strong programming. I mean K pop demon hunters can't get wrong, right. They had the Wednesday show Happy Gilmore, the sequel to that. It was pretty bad, but it worked for them, right, record subscriber engagement beat in free cash flow. But the shares are down about seven percent because it's it's multi year taxes few with Brazil going back to twenty twenty two. It cut into its third quarter earnings. They had to pay about six hundred and nineteen million dollars to settle it. So that's the bad news for them. But there's also you know, other news, possibility of mergers acquisitions because of that free cash full of money. Could say they may buy some of Warner Brothers Discovery. That's where Bloomberg is reporting, but we shall.
Speaker 2: See the stockmover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.