Speaker 1: Welcome back to good Moms Love Flowers.
Speaker 2: I'm Erica and I'm Mela, and we're some moms who love flowers.
Speaker 1: Today rigging ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: If you somehow stumbled upon this YouTube video and you're like, who the fuck are these bitches?
Speaker 3: Hi, we're moms of smoke weed. We want you to smoke.
Speaker 1: Weed with us, unless you want to drink weed or eat weed, or maybe you just want to smell the weed. Just smell the.
Speaker 3: Flowers, you know, just put some wheedy your pussy.
Speaker 1: Just watch the show. You know they have those too. They have pussy weed. They have pussy insertables. Yep, they're not called instables. They're called suppository suppository insertable, same same, you know, whatever.
Speaker 2: If you if you consume the flower, if you respect the flower, well welcome here. If not, should turn this off because we're about to get really high and I might have a problem with that.
Speaker 1: So what we do on this show is we get high first and foremost very importantly, because we smoke weed and we'd like to smoke our flour. We don't eat it or nor to be suppository unless I ate it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I ate something yesterday I did too. How'd you feel good drink. We're about to well.
Speaker 4: I ate.
Speaker 2: First of all, we are about to eat some weed. We're about to drink some weed. And I ate some weed yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh were you high?
Speaker 3: Did you feel it?
Speaker 1: It was a nice I smoked some weed.
Speaker 3: I did it all. I went all for it.
Speaker 2: We were stressed out, so I was trying to just calm my nerves.
Speaker 1: There was anything I could do. It was nice. I enjoyed it. I wasn't mad at it.
Speaker 3: Eric I gave me.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys have tried. I really fuck with this drink can. It's a THHC drink. It's usually in a can, all right, yeah right, it's like a sparkling drink. But they have these new rodies that they sent us, and I was like, let's try it. And then Eric is such a fucking genius.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 1: The package has like them pouring this into a cup and she's like, yeah, you just drink it over ice. And I'm like, I'm pretty sure you have to add something. She's like, no, you look at the picture. You just drink it over ice.
Speaker 3: And so let me just show you this for me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make I'm gonna drink some wheat. I usually don't, but can has really delicious flavors. This is lemon, lavender. Okay, so this is what she suggested we do. So here's a little package. This is my cup of ice. She said, yeah, you just drink it over ice. I said, bitch, they didn't just send us one sip of wheed. Okay, okay, fine, maybe it was a weed shot.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I was just looking at it. I said, no instructions.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you need to maybe add instructions because bitches all over the world are just adding ice over four ounces of a simple sample. You're supposed to add something sparkling. Let's add some liquid death. I hate that name, but it's only sparkling. The water we have amar nothing. If you haven't checked us out on good Mom's eat, we also do Wait, can I make mine? Yeah? Can make mine? Okay, I'll wait to drink it. So this is how you're supposed to drink it. A little weed in your cup, you know, littlead in your cup, little leading your pussy. So, just in case anyone was wondering, we were going to teach you how to drink the sample sized rodi of can.
Speaker 2: Well, these are So I love the roadies because you can just throw them in your bag.
Speaker 1: You can throw them and you can travel with them.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure you can.
Speaker 2: The something's in the mail, so I'm pretty sure you can travel pretty much anywhere in.
Speaker 3: Or else?
Speaker 1: Did you just told everybody?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We live in California. They send it from California to California, So I think it's fun.
Speaker 3: They're not paying me enough to get it right. They're not paying me at all to get it right.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna pay us now.
Speaker 2: Listen, can send instructions and I'll get it right for you, and also pay black women.
Speaker 1: So that would be crazy, right, God, would you imagine paying black women?
Speaker 3: What a crazy?
Speaker 1: You mean? Not Kelly and Courtney?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Okay? Psa announcement pay black creators slash moms.
Speaker 3: Are you ready for your smr CAN moment?
Speaker 1: Yeah? In some liquid death for you? Can We have a water called Liquid Life. I'm gonna be their competitor. What flavor was this? This was the lemon lavender. Okay, this is a nice summer drink.
Speaker 3: Cheers, cheers, my dear, that's really good. It's really good.
Speaker 1: That's really good.
Speaker 3: I told you and needed something sparkling. I need to have the roadies with me in my bag.
Speaker 1: This is like what you take to a soccer game or a field trip. Yeah, it's like stuff that like Disneyland.
Speaker 3: You're just this is like your mommy drugging pack.
Speaker 1: Because when we're pouring it in, it was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, so we're drugging ourselves on purpose.
Speaker 1: It does kind of feel like a like a legal roof like a legal roofie that is just not going to probably blow over. Well, but if you do it to yourself, it's not a roofie. It's just selfie. It's delicious, very refreshing. This is good.
Speaker 3: So now to go with the real weed.
Speaker 2: So step one, drink your weed. Step two, roll your weed, and roll your weed. We got we got my.
Speaker 1: New favorite thing in the whole white world, which is right above a backwood. It's a backwood true wrap.
Speaker 3: The true aps are ruling my household right now.
Speaker 1: They're a game changer because you don't have to gut them, you don't have to do the surgery on them. They just come.
Speaker 3: Let me just let me just show the people. Let's just just show them.
Speaker 1: I know you guys have seen the rappers unroll it and do all the surgery.
Speaker 3: This is for the This is literally, this is this is for women.
Speaker 1: True raps are for women. Back with True raps for.
Speaker 3: Women because nobody has time to fucking wash it.
Speaker 2: For moms, actually, no one has time to cut it and figure out how to roll it back up and take the spine out or not.
Speaker 1: Like these different dames who don't have a lot to do, they just have to. They're just at the stew This is for moms who have to maybe pick up your daughter from a plate date. Just come five minutes.
Speaker 2: It just comes ready, it comes ready. You know what, And I you know, I want to just I want to. I want to shout out my haters real quick because some of you niggas trying to diss me.
Speaker 1: Who was trying to diss you?
Speaker 3: They were trying to diss me baby on the internet about what?
Speaker 2: Because I was showing the people how I like to infuse my cannabis with blue lotus and rose petals because I'm a glassy bitch.
Speaker 1: I feel like I just got a little tipsy from that. It says no.
Speaker 3: Buzz said no. It said a little bit.
Speaker 1: It says no.
Speaker 2: It says buzz, no hangover buzz. Oh yeah, yeah really already. I haven't eaten anyway, I was. I made a reel on Instagram because I was outside one day. It was hot as fuck in the valley and I was irritable and I needed to calm the fuck down. And so I put a little blue lotus, a little and a little rose in my flowers. And you know, I prepared. I showed them, I told them the benefits. And at the end of it, I put this beautiful concoction into a backwood and everyone's like, oh, you lost me.
Speaker 1: At the backwood.
Speaker 3: No, they got all this beautiful ingredients.
Speaker 1: That you put in the back Yes, I put it in the backwood. You know, you gotta keep it organic and a little hood organic. Hood organic.
Speaker 2: Everyone has, Everyone has their vices, and I feel like backwoods, it's so bad.
Speaker 1: They've been doing me good. And this one I loved too, because you can stretch it out a little bit.
Speaker 3: And that sounds good too. I'm gonna roll as a true rap today.
Speaker 1: No, we're really we've got our ship together today. We got weed in a cup, we got the easy to roll backward true wrap, and we're on a motherfucking roll.
Speaker 3: It's Saturday.
Speaker 1: We were supposed to leave tonight, but we postponed. We took advantage of the technic the IT downage, which is also very It's just it's very suspicious, because what the fuck does the computer system at the bank have to do with the computer system at the airport. Bitch, No, they don't. That's a goddamn line. They lied, because why the fuck would they be using the same system, and why would they both crash?
Speaker 3: We might be under cyber attack.
Speaker 1: You guys, get your canned foods and your gardens together, or just two of things. I have neither of.
Speaker 3: Or then or that.
Speaker 1: But I just realized I read that it was a worldwide yewide I didn't realize. I mean, okay, we're fucked.
Speaker 3: That's what my grandmother told me.
Speaker 1: But my grandmother watches but it was the worldwide I know.
Speaker 2: But she watches Fox News, so I generally don't trust anything that she tells me.
Speaker 1: I mean the news. You can't trust anything that you love her, but you can't trust anything I know.
Speaker 2: But specifically, all I mean all the news is at this point, yes, oh my god, I got weed upraids. But that I was like Tahani, you tripping, It's fine. And then why would the whole world be on the same system?
Speaker 1: Why would the airport? Okay, maybe the airports, but why would my bank? That's not true because one time I tried to go bank in Bank of America in a different state and they weren't even on the same system. So how the fuck y'all the same system in a whole different country.
Speaker 3: I have questions, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't have answers. They don't and I'm a conspiracy theorist, So the answer is we're under attack. Anyway.
Speaker 3: In other news, we were supposed to leave tonight, but we didn't.
Speaker 1: We took advantage of the it T tech or whatever because we actually needed more time and they had waived all the feasts change. I knew. I was like this.
Speaker 3: If there was ever a time for us to change our flight, it's today.
Speaker 1: They waved all the fees and they gave us credit, and they gave us credit five all five passengers. And this is this was a This was the first time ever because usually you lying and crying on the phone to get fees waved. This time they just let it go. And I said, you know what, I'm gonna take that three days. I hope I don't regret it. I hope three days from now we can't leave the country because of the it T tech failure, that we won't be like fuck, we should have just went well.
Speaker 3: I was more so scared the planes were going to fall out of the sky.
Speaker 1: I don't I hope that's.
Speaker 2: Not Ever since I saw they Can't Go Robert's movie whatever, the end of the What is the ship was.
Speaker 3: That called I forgot but the one where she was a racist?
Speaker 2: Yes, when all the Tesla's were crashing into each other because the ship was the computers were malfunctioning.
Speaker 3: I want you to know that this is how like, this is how I felt like.
Speaker 2: The planes might malfunction and then all ship would be we'd be fucked.
Speaker 1: I think that happened in the movie too. Yeah, Oh they did happen. Did happen? And honestly, that is that's how my brain works when something like this happens. And that's the version. That's the version of the world that I see. That was a really good movie on Netflix. If you haven't seen it, what is.
Speaker 2: It called The end of between the World Between you and the World, Between Me and that's a book world between the world and I, you and the world.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's Julie Robertson. The guy who looks like.
Speaker 1: My baby daddy.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a Ali.
Speaker 1: He almost like your baby daddy. Bit because Ali is fine.
Speaker 3: That even looks kind of like Freddy. Leave the world, Leave.
Speaker 1: The world behind. This is our week.
Speaker 2: We all have that long no, that like long specific. They come from the same tribe for sure.
Speaker 1: He might be baby Daddy's daddy. He might be the fine zaddy of your baby daddy.
Speaker 2: Anyway, where's the lighter? We always do this, we come away. It's okay, I have matches?
Speaker 3: Are matches?
Speaker 1: Please light that up? Because this is the time of the show where we do some smooth urban research Orlando insert my typing here. So you know, being moms, we have a lot to keep up with kids, seven hundred businesses, bills, you know, a bunch of things. So when it comes to keeping up with our urban reporting, it gets a little sometimes I don't know what's going on. I fell out the loop. So you know, I brought my computer today. This is official good mom's computer, so I could actually figure out what's going on in the world. Of urban occurrences. So because I was born in nineteen eighty eight, don't tell anyone I went on worldstor hipop dot com. There's nothing going on over there. So just in case you're wondering, it's still there and there's absolutely nothing going on. So now I'm at urban news. Media takeouts still exist. Let me check Let me check out my media takeout. This is how you know you might be aging out when you refuse to watch the news.
Speaker 3: There was also another one. It was Media Takeout World Star, and then there was another one. What the fuck was that other one? No, no, no, the world is new.
Speaker 1: Okay, media takeout says, there, you know this seems oh wow, they're on it. So according to Media Takeout, a Shanda gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Oh my god, as Shanta give birth, I know, that's like the night. That's like the old school R and B baby everybody was waishing for. That's for our age range.
Speaker 3: That was a real win for our age.
Speaker 1: Rain Baby baby baby, baby baby.
Speaker 3: You like it. Damn we need to bring that album back.
Speaker 2: First of all, can we just take a second to honor this blunt that I rolled so beautifully for us?
Speaker 1: This is for the it T tech issues of the world. May they not they maybe not be under attack. May only the bitch ass government be under attack. God attack those niggas who I'm doing shit by giving us plastic food and a headache. Lord, make sure we get to Costa Rica right on time, and that means before a zombie popse happens here in America. Lord, let us and our children and our families get the fuck up out of here in our tribe. Amenka listening. Just get the fuck up out of here and stuff this week? Okay, okay, back to Urban News by Good Moms. Oh I did see this in the news, and I don't know if you have been keeping up with my dear deep love for Miss Nedda and Charles.
Speaker 3: Oh Lord, what in the fuck is going on with that?
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's the thing. Miss Nedda said some not so nice things about black women. What but let me tell you why. Okay. First of all, Miss Netta and Charles are obviously popular in the black community. I don't know, you know, White color line. Do you know who Miss Nedda and Charles are? Google it, get back to me. I don't think they care. Put a link in the bio. She had a hit song this last fall. It was great, or maybe it was spring. I don't know, it was yesterday anyway. The people have been really mean to Miss Nedda in her looks, you know, because Miss Nedda is a man, but she goes by Miss Nedda. But she's an old school homosexual. She ain't father. Nobody's just over there fixing Charles lunch. But the black women have been really mean to her, saying she wants to be a woman, even though she's made it very clear that she's just being Miss Netta. And they even mean mean to her saying her face, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: We have to talk about this because our friend's mom is on it. Miss Nedda does want to be a woman.
Speaker 1: No she doesn't. She said it many times. She doesn't want to be a woman. Doesn't. I don't say I'm not up to with Miss Netta.
Speaker 3: That's how she got. She didn't get breast and plants.
Speaker 1: No, it's got her own own shea LiPo, she's got her own regular man. She probably got a BBL like Drake, like everybody else up in this bitch. She don't. She said it many times. She want to be a woman, shes old school homosexual. She actually said, I'm old school homosexual. Now I said that, okay, she's just mind in her business where much she want to wear. Anyway, the black the women have been coming at Miss Netta, I'm assuming just the black ones, because this is a black issue. This is a black celebrity issue. If you're white and you're listening, just give us five minutes.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back to you in a second. Just just keep watching.
Speaker 1: In the meantime, go google miss miss Netta Charlish.
Speaker 3: Your lunch is ready.
Speaker 1: You'll thank me later. Anyway, So she said some not so lovely things about black women, saying we want smart, the smart. But what I told Orlando, she said, we're not smart.
Speaker 3: Black women are not smart.
Speaker 1: She listen. The point is Miss Nedda's feelings are hurt because Black women have not been being very nice to her or her face.
Speaker 3: And she didn't do nothing to nobody except make Charles lunch.
Speaker 1: So I'm here as a black woman to say Miss Nedda didn't mean it. She is just hurt and she needs y'all to lay up off her and her looks because she's trying the best she can. She got the best makeup artist her and Charles is on the up and up and just leave them the fuck alone. That's for me a black woman. Okay, miss Nedda, I love you if youre in la pull up because I would like to see you myself and maybe we can make some.
Speaker 3: Fried chicken together.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, anyway into more news, missus Nedda says she'd rather be a white woman because they are smarter than black women. No, she says, she said, I don't want to be a woman at all, first of all, but if you could choose, she gonna be a white woman. Again, let me this second. My statement, Miss Nedda is having a hard time. She's sad and people are being mean to her.
Speaker 3: Why you have so much sympathy from Ananta?
Speaker 1: Because I see the comments they are mean to her, and I know a nice, kind lady wanted to be out the way homosexual old school and just you.
Speaker 3: Know, she did not want to be out the way bitch.
Speaker 2: She made a whole video of her making her niggas lunch every single day.
Speaker 3: For her video her to be judged, what does she think was going to happen?
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone.
Speaker 2: If you know black people, you know we don't. We are the we are the kings and queens of shade and come back.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't know. I don't secondhand this notion. I think people should be able to create their art and make their lunch form to.
Speaker 3: Our commentary at this point, some of us.
Speaker 1: Mean some of it needs to be in some of its Absolutely, that's true. I think in our community we are extremely critical of each other. You don't see the whites doing that shit to each other. They'd be like talking shit behind their back, but not in the comments. Like how many times they supported Demi Levado. She was a man, she was back to a girl.
Speaker 3: She was doing heroin.
Speaker 1: Demi Levado was as they.
Speaker 3: That's not what she was a man bitch. She was going by him.
Speaker 1: She was not going by he. Look up, she was going by they. Then whatever, she was confused, she was doing heroin and then she was back at the award show hosted But we barely can forgive our crackhead uncle.
Speaker 3: Danny Levado is a Latina.
Speaker 1: She looks white, so she's white passing, and so she gets white privileges, including a lot of different stages of her life, which I'm not saying are wrong.
Speaker 3: People go through things and maybe they want to be a day one day and the.
Speaker 2: Way I want to Speaking of white passing, can we just skip over Debbie Lavado for a second and go straight to amber.
Speaker 1: The whites back in? Okay?
Speaker 3: She was she considered a white at this point. Damn right, where's the matches? Oh?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: I'm high, I'm beautifully I'm cross faded, cross hand cross faded. Recently meaning five minutes ago, went and watched Amber Rose's speech at the Republican Republican National Convention.
Speaker 1: I can't believe she was at the republic I think I can't be she was a speaker at the Publican National.
Speaker 2: And I really had to We had me and Mila thought why Ambarro's Like, what the fuck? Since when does Amber Rose speak for black people? The thing is that she doesn't really at all. But she's just white passing enough to make the Republicans feel comfortable, and she shook enough ass enough and dated enough famous black man enough to somehow have some sort of said influence on black culture.
Speaker 1: What the Republican Party don't know is black people will drop any given cousin at any time. So that was not the move to make Amber was never really fully in the barbecue to begin with, she really will. Now she's definitely not. Since she started talking. The worst thing she did was start talking. She was so mysterious when she was with Kanye, wearing those glasses and being bald and just not saying nothing. We thought maybe she could be smart, maybe she was an alien. Nobody knew, you know, I had.
Speaker 2: I wanted to have high hopes for amber I really did. I remember, I literally vividly remember the first time I heard amber Rose speak, because she hadn't spoken, she'd be like, she like mysteriously popped up.
Speaker 3: She was Kanye West a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: She was mysterious, didn't say anything. And then there was this one random interview on the street.
Speaker 1: Is it the same interview, I don't know, but I saw he heard her talking over and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, whoa.
Speaker 1: My reacity.
Speaker 3: I will never forget because I thought she was so mysterious.
Speaker 1: And then she started talking. I was like, oh no. And then it seems like ever since she started talking and they took her off me, it's just it's gotten worse.
Speaker 2: But then there was a familiarity to the way she spoke, So then I said, Okay, I get it.
Speaker 3: She you know, she's just you know she could she from you know, she from Philly.
Speaker 2: She's no, there's a difference between hood and just plain a little uneducated and slow being.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's not a good representation of phil.
Speaker 3: And I've really tried because I was like, I went to the SlutWalk downtown day I did.
Speaker 1: I always trying to get there so bad, but I.
Speaker 2: Lived down there at the time, so it was easy for me to just memosi my ass around the corner and.
Speaker 1: Did she have a speech? Then she did? Was it powerful? I always thought she missed her mark with the slut walk, her.
Speaker 2: Mark pretty much with everything she does a little bit, including that text, because the mark requires her to say smart things and she doesn't can't sell do.
Speaker 3: It all the way she'd have the enzymes.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Aaron, she does have the insides, What what does that mean? What time I asked Aaron about like homosexuality at a place we were we were visiting, like if it was supported, what was the nature around it? And she was like, because there we saw like two guys in the corner, and She's like, they don't have you know what, they don't have the enzymes to break down the liquor so the enzymes, I was like, what she was like, they don't. It's really sad. There's the Native people don't have the enzymes to break down the liquor, and so they don't even know what they're doing right now. So every time someone says something like they don't have the enzyme to break it down, yeah, yes, yes, yes, that's a disappointment. And the fact that the Republicans thought that was a strong hire is even more questionable.
Speaker 2: And I think it's I think it's funny, not funny, but I think it's interesting that she would go and have she would do an interview. Actually first it was an interview that she did before she ever went and did the speech about how Donald Trump is the ultimate alpha male and makes her feel safe. And then the next day there was the assassination on Trump's life. We all know, and I think it a flagg me. Do I need to like not say his name and that word YouTube?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you a fuck me?
Speaker 3: YouTube?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 3: Fuck you?
Speaker 2: But then that happened, and you know, he's there's these photos of him looking like.
Speaker 1: Just white savior.
Speaker 2: There's strong alpha man that you know, beat his ops and it's so interesting the sequence of events. And I don't put it past anything or anybody that you would have this woman who you think speaks for blacklack people, which means all these black people are going to have their attention on you because amber Rose, even though she doesn't be for black people, black people are interested, like what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 3: And then this happens.
Speaker 2: So now there's a there's a whole audience watching this all play out that normally wouldn't be here looking.
Speaker 3: No one is going to really give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I think she just said it because she's dumb and she thought that was a no. I don't think she was in on the on any of the internal plans of the stage. I don't think they can't.
Speaker 2: Tell she would tell everybody, uh not if she's getting paid a lot of money, I mean, and furthermore, I mean it just she's already displayed her poor taste in men.
Speaker 1: So I don't know why her endorsement would mean any.
Speaker 2: If she's connected to any sort of political any sort of political engine like the Republican Party. There is a step by step process, of course, but I'm just saying this is all part of a greater scheme.
Speaker 3: It's not it's all well thought out.
Speaker 2: It don't put it past them that there was just casually she happened to be on TV saying this alpha that Trump's an alpha male, and then now there's this image of him being an alpha male. I think the next day, when all these black people are already talking about amber Rose, talking about her saying this, and then this happens, they ain't stupid.
Speaker 1: I think they are stupid, and so is she. And they didn't even have to give her a script. They just said say whatever you want and it worked. But speaking of YouTube, in my deep dive research on media, takeout Spiritual World and to shade Rim, I realized I'm still out of the loop. But you know what I do have I to tell them. I have a phone, a friend on the line. Okay, I have a lot of friends in high places, including YouTube reporters, YouTube reporters. The YouTube report is the number one. This is the number one YouTuber.
Speaker 2: When you told me that you had him on speed dial, I said, el bitch, he is ready for this.
Speaker 3: He's going to be our resident. He's our resident YouTube reporter.
Speaker 1: Let me call wait wait, I mean he told me how to base them. I'm one of those friends who FaceTime me when you tell me not to. Okay, we're gonna get on the line right now for our number one urban news, the YouTube reporter himself, Storm Miner. Oh, he's calling me back.
Speaker 3: Storm.
Speaker 1: We have Storm the YouTube reporter on the line. Are you there, Storm Minrae if you need to call him regular? Okay, sorry, you know what the government got on my line was about to get this good news.
Speaker 3: They always try to play people.
Speaker 1: They don't want us to know as soon as like we're about to be YouTube reporters right.
Speaker 3: After, they don't want us to know.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Hey, Storm Monroe, Hey, we're great.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for joining the show and accepting my phone a friend.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely well. I heard I was here to give the tea to the ladies tonight.
Speaker 2: You are here to give the tea because listen, Storm, me and Mila. You know, we'd be in the culture, we'd be knowing some stuff, but we're all on moms and we be out. Sometimes we be out of it, and sometimes I feel like an old bitch. They're trying to recant certain activities of the Internet.
Speaker 3: And you know, Orlando, she's.
Speaker 2: Jamila's little, young, little hot little thing, and he'd be putting us on game and he'd be like, y'all sound old as fuck trying to talk about this.
Speaker 3: So I said, you know what, Land, that's Cap.
Speaker 1: That's Cap Orlando. We know not only do we know the news, we know Storm and Rows. So we got the hotline direct. Okay, baby, you got the hot line direct.
Speaker 5: So y'all ready for me.
Speaker 1: The hoppsiness, Yes, give us a synopsis of what's going right now in urban media. Put us on game. It's so much.
Speaker 5: Going on right now urban media.
Speaker 4: First, we have Drake that is selling his homes in America and apparently he's gonna be slinging back to Canada after Ken Drake Will dog walked in dragged the fuck out of him, however you want to put it now. According to Judy's camp, you know, he feels like his safety is at risk and he's sent the baby, you know, the baby that they pretend it's a black baby back to Flame.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait wait wait the baby got the baby got sent back because it's it's unsafe.
Speaker 1: Wait I don't wait. So we're saying the word on the street that it's not his white baby.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, it is his white baby. But you know, he tries to like cosplain the baby, like always putting a do rag on a baby. It just looks silly because it's just like why. But anyway, it just gives identity crisis, which is what Drake is totally known for. So no, the baby is back in friends with the mama, and Drake is selling his homes here in America, Like I know one of his houses in la I think it's onself for like eight point eight million or something like that.
Speaker 1: No one go buy that house, is I know it's his. No one's living in a loser's house. Wait, but did you hear through?
Speaker 2: Because look, I might be out the little but every now and then I pop back in because sometimes you got to pop out on show Niggers. And what I did was I saw an article that actually, no, it wasn't an article. Schoolboy Q had itually tweeted that his show in Toronto had been canceled because Drake got his show canceled out there. So it's also not Apparently it's not safe for them there either.
Speaker 1: Oh he's not even safe in Canada. No, it's not.
Speaker 3: The TD is not safe in Canada.
Speaker 1: Oh, TD is not safe. That's the only place it's not safe for it. Because worldwide, TD is getting accepted with open arms because I because everybody those.
Speaker 2: Boy basically threatened him, like you want to play these games, Like we can play these games, but this is some real ship.
Speaker 1: Because we could skip right over Canada and the tours, we'd be just fine.
Speaker 3: Because apparently top Dog from TD was just hanging out with who's his name, the Lil Wayne and Birdman, so.
Speaker 1: Right, because that's that's Drake's team.
Speaker 3: They were just hanging out.
Speaker 1: Okay, continue with your.
Speaker 4: Now, do you guys remember this singer by the name of by the name of Sean Kingston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're so bued for a girl.
Speaker 3: That's why you don't never work.
Speaker 4: Okay, So him and his mama then got arrested, all right.
Speaker 5: They are facing twenty years in prison.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, t years.
Speaker 1: I think yeah, because he bought like a four hundred foot TV. On four hundred foot TV, I swear to guy, it's like a Jumbo Tron on bad credit. Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Storm?
Speaker 4: Not only was he buying shit on bad credit, he was out here scamming and scheming, scamming with T shirts. He had the mama hen on it too.
Speaker 3: What you mean scamming with T shirts? What kind of T shirts?
Speaker 1: Sam bootleg and concert t shirts like bootleg and everything.
Speaker 4: His whole life has been bootlegged. Here's what happens artists, These artists, you know after like.
Speaker 5: The music, you know, crave is over again.
Speaker 4: They don't know what the fuck to do, like they don't want to downsize, They don't want to do anything. So so he about to get his mama deported. It's gonna be a whole.
Speaker 1: Fucking let me find out. The Jamaicans are the new Nigerian.
Speaker 3: Wait is, where is he from? Can he get deported?
Speaker 4: I think he's from here, but I think the mama is from Jamaica.
Speaker 3: Now you're screaming with your mama shit twenty years ago.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, even if even if they get timed, you know he's gonna do the majority of that.
Speaker 5: They're not gonna put that.
Speaker 4: Old lady in jail.
Speaker 1: She's gonna funk about that black woman, if she's black.
Speaker 3: They don't give a fuck about no age.
Speaker 2: They might just make an example and put him in there for twenty Lord, please protect.
Speaker 1: Them, because that is you don't deserve that for one jumbo tron.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm gonna say this too.
Speaker 4: And white people do it all the time. Can I just say white people do it?
Speaker 1: White people get away with murdered? Literally? So was he scamming our people? I'm sure no white person is buying selling him. I don't know who he was scamming.
Speaker 5: Now, moving along from that, soldier boy.
Speaker 4: Is suing Tashi k for sixteen million dollars for defamation?
Speaker 1: Isn't Tashak? You had Tasha k a couple times on your show?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: I thought you were talking about the rapper Tashiki Kashi.
Speaker 1: Tashak is the like a She's like a news, like an urban rapport.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, she's the one. Is that one Cardi b sued? Yes, okay, yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 4: She's still paying Cardi b off. She has a four million dollar debth.
Speaker 1: You would think she would shut the funk up, but no, she said, I'm gonna keep going her.
Speaker 3: Actually she hit us up. She was trying to come on our show.
Speaker 1: She was call her back. Should we let her come on the show? I remember? Now?
Speaker 2: Should we have Tasha Kiana show? Added in the comments, say yes or no?
Speaker 1: We did well?
Speaker 3: We already have storm on the show, Tasha or.
Speaker 2: No, you don't need that, bitch. I say that with the most loving words possible.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So what about that? So Soljia is suing Tasha.
Speaker 4: So Soldier Boy is suing K along with this dude named William the Baddest. Now, William the Baddest is like a field rapper. He got his ass beat on Zeus Network, Like he just he's a cow chaser, and you.
Speaker 1: Call him a field rapper.
Speaker 3: You called him a field wrapper.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh fail field. I was like, wow, I'm not opposed to like a house wrapper.
Speaker 4: He feels he's very white, very fat, very much a bottle.
Speaker 3: So that's just he's a gay bottom rapper.
Speaker 1: Wowk.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And so he went on to K's podcast and he said that Soldier Boy fucked to Oh.
Speaker 3: What do you think you think that's true?
Speaker 1: Start, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's true. The way he was telling a story, it was saying that Sodier Boy was like, yeah, you don't take that ship, white boy, you.
Speaker 3: Don't take that he's white. Well, the thing is the rappers a white boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, William look bad at you.
Speaker 5: He's a white boy.
Speaker 4: He's white, he's feeling in and he's a bottle.
Speaker 1: Man. The games be petty. They the games just be making up any say.
Speaker 2: Well, they will make up some ship like that. Y'all are the pettiest of all the petties. I kind of respect it, but also it's terrifying.
Speaker 1: But you know, Sojial boy does be doing that that.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm gonna say. Anything happened could happen on money.
Speaker 1: When you have that much money and that much cocaine, who knows what's going on. I don't know. He might have put his penis in a little booty hoole.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm gonna say this though.
Speaker 4: Now I found a video of Soldier boy hump in his ex best friend, Like it's from like fifteen seventeen years ago. It's on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Send the link, Send the link, Storm.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: So it's not like it's not like I don't believe Sojia boy has ever had, you know, a queer experience. But I don't think he fucked William the baddest.
Speaker 1: I just I don't his higher taste than that. If he's gonna do it, he's not going to do him.
Speaker 4: I don't think so, and then William the Baddest was like, well, you know, it's really big and it curves to the left. But Sojio boy has an only fans, so that's public knowledge.
Speaker 1: Does he? Soji Boy is an only fans? I wonder what's going on over there? I wonder if he's soldier man in that whole naked.
Speaker 3: Is he fucking ditches on his only fans? Have you ever seen it?
Speaker 4: I haven't seen it personally.
Speaker 5: From what I heard now, he ain't fucking on that.
Speaker 4: He just showing his meat. But everybody knows he's packing. Like that's common knowledge, you know what I'm saying. So it's like it's like somebody doing a podcast is saying, year, so far is packing? Everybody know that. That's not like anybody could lie at that point and just say yeah it was.
Speaker 2: But basically, Sojier boys dick does not. It is not curved to the left, so it's a lie.
Speaker 1: But even if it was, it's easy to find out because it's all over the internet exactly. So that okay, okay, okay, what's next on the board?
Speaker 4: So next next on the board is the Aunties podcast?
Speaker 5: Have you guys?
Speaker 1: I was just about to talk about that baby. It's a hot ass fucking messes, but it is. It's it's uh Ricky Ross's baby mama. Whose name is? That's oh Tiya Camp with the big teeth. That's the baby mama rick Ross. She's on there along with Blue Faces Mama Lord, what's her name? And then also it's Tokyo Tony Black China formerly known Black China now Angelo White's mama. Who baby she is turning that show upside down? Well, that's what every clip I seen. She is disrespecting. She was disrespecting the game. Oh, she disrespected miss She tried to disrespect Blue Faces Mama and tell her that she was like she looked like Miss Nedda when Missus, When Miss Nedda and Charles came on, I was just telling her about Miss Nedda and how the people are being mean to her him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the people say being mean to misname. Well we can get.
Speaker 1: To that this. Sorry, we'll se I supported that she's not canceled, but keep going.
Speaker 4: Sorry, But apparently behind the scenes, Tokyo was very hard to work with, very difficult, And I'm just here to say nobody is fucking surprised.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, really, no, it's like.
Speaker 4: Nobody gets surprised. But what you guys do need to know is that I I don't know if it's gonna happen in the next five years, ten years, but surviving Zeus network will be coming out. Those security guards. Fuck the girls, Lamel Plumber, be fucking on them girls, them girls, be fucking the security guards.
Speaker 5: To try to get on.
Speaker 4: It's a whole bunch of druggation and sexation going on behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: Oh no, let me tell you something that I've never been to a groupie or try to fuck my way to the top, just fucking for no reason. But I got news for all the girls who think that this is a route to fame. Never fuck the security guard. Boo.
Speaker 3: That's never gonna get you where you need to go.
Speaker 1: Don't fuck no securities, don't fuck no entourage. It's not gonna get you.
Speaker 3: Only the main one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, only the main person. This is probably it's probably gonna be hard to fuck them because everybody's trying to fuck them. But it wouldn't help you or benefits you to get to the top by fucking any entourage or security, especially on Zeus network. Boo. If you don't Zeus Network. You're already probably lost unless you're the start.
Speaker 4: You know, they're going to be another Jostling or another Natalie Nun and then it's just not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: There's only one Joscely.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, so, you know, also shout out to leave me.
Speaker 4: Plumber by the way, But yeah, Jenisha, that's his alleged wife.
Speaker 5: But you know that's just that's.
Speaker 1: Just for a who's plump?
Speaker 3: Who's the plumber gentleman that you speak of?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 4: So he's the owner of Zeus Network. He's the skinny dude. They be getting beat up behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, how you get how you go own the network and get beat up? He begeting beat up away.
Speaker 4: Real little He only one hundred and twenty pounds.
Speaker 1: He need to get better security. He needed to be fucking the security.
Speaker 3: Wait, so what about him and who? And the plumber?
Speaker 1: His name is something plumber?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, got it.
Speaker 4: His name is little male plumber. And so he walks around with this light skinned, tall goddess.
Speaker 5: She's from the Virgin Islands.
Speaker 4: Her name is Jenisha. I can't remember her last name, Janisha John But anyway, that's all just for a look. He's fucking one of the white girls on baddies and I can't remember her name at the moment.
Speaker 5: So he has his wife her shaw.
Speaker 3: So his wife is the is the goddess from the Virgin Islands? Okay, wow, but you know she's there for the look and the networking. And why would you be there for the look if you're the goddess from the Virgin Islands? I think you want to fuck your wife, right? Not the white pitch.
Speaker 1: From the niggas never want to fuck the bitch that they got. It just doesn't.
Speaker 3: It never looks.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they even get them so they could fuck the not so cute bitch on the side. It's it's it's all. That's the biggest mystery of all. We'll never understand stand Normally it's funner to fuck the one you didn't marry.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't get it either, but you know, but from what I heard, you know he treats her very badly. He cusses her out. It's a whole miss. He really don't love her.
Speaker 1: So oh man, you know, I know you're a short king, So shout out to the short kings. But you know, the short kings probably beat their women up.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was gonna say, I don't think he respects women at all.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't imagine that he would respect his wife.
Speaker 2: I mean, with the content and the ethos of his whole business.
Speaker 1: What are the people saying about the Auntie's podcast? Are we here for it?
Speaker 4: Or people like it? People are entertained. But I'm gonna be honest with you. I think I can do without Tokyo. I think they can swap her seat out.
Speaker 1: Really, I thought she was the whole show. She's she you know what, she kind of takes over.
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 1: She was trying to kind of low key disrespect the game by asking him if.
Speaker 3: He was on the show too.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was. I'm a sart of surprised that came on. But basically she asked him if he likes trans women, and then he kept calling him trainings.
Speaker 2: I think, Lord, I'm gonna pray for them.
Speaker 3: Lord, I'm gonna pray over them.
Speaker 4: I just would let Tokyo Sha have her own separate show and maybe just swipe in another mama, like go get Jim Jones mom, or No, we.
Speaker 2: Don't need these We don't need this. We don't need this example. We don't need this ship.
Speaker 1: We need Scrappy's mama, Mama Dee.
Speaker 3: I liked her.
Speaker 1: Mama de in.
Speaker 3: Tokyo Tony might be a good pair.
Speaker 1: They might be able to go head to head because guess what, I don't even want to stay on the couch with Tokyo Tony. I'm good, I don't know. I'm scared. I'm scared.
Speaker 4: You know, she still thinking on her five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I think I think I saw that on your page.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I never forget that, the way Tokyo cussed me, y'at. I have never been cussed out like that.
Speaker 1: I would you, because I would imagine you've been cussed out a lot of different ways.
Speaker 4: I have, I have. But she she, she sent me so many voice notes, and you know they're only like a minute.
Speaker 5: Long, so you have to restart.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that's my mama's bad side. I would not like to get on side of.
Speaker 5: Either.
Speaker 4: But shout out, shout out to Tokyo. You're never getting that five thousand for me, you know, if you wanted?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, because she was she on your show.
Speaker 4: I interviewed her on my show. It was like a years back. I paid her her fee, which was either one thousand dollars or nine hundred dollars. But she was high, she claimed, And then she didn't know how many, but she didn't realize it was thirty five hundred people watching. And then the video did like I think three hundred thousand views or four hundred thousand views, something like that. So she tried to double back and say, you ow't need more money. No, I don't.
Speaker 1: That's not how business works. I missed Tokyo.
Speaker 4: That's that's not how it works. So let's see what else we got.
Speaker 5: How you gonna feel about Amber Rose being pro Trump?
Speaker 3: Now, we were just talking about that.
Speaker 1: She's never been the most intelligent, so it's not shocking. But I just hope the check is really big.
Speaker 4: I hope the chick is really big too, because I don't I don't think she's gonna be let back in the black community.
Speaker 1: Wow, she was barely in and after after Josle Hernandez beat her up on college too. I I really think now it's a good time to re release that you're right.
Speaker 4: But my thing is this, when it came to she's saying old Trump.
Speaker 5: Is there for you, whether you're gay or.
Speaker 4: Straight, or black or white. And I'm like, that's not true.
Speaker 3: I'm gas lighting us.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's again, she's not smart, Like, who would who would believe a not smart person saying they did research.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna cheat off your paper, bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do that somebody else, So I know it's.
Speaker 2: Smart on behalf of all lights, all light skinned women. We do not condone the things that Amber Rose said, does or is okay?
Speaker 3: Fucking Trump endorsed the Central Park five, Like, what.
Speaker 1: The fuck do you mean he's not racist?
Speaker 3: I don't know her. I don't know her.
Speaker 4: It was, it was, it was just terrible.
Speaker 5: And then and then what got me is they.
Speaker 4: Introduced her as a rapper.
Speaker 3: I saw that. I did.
Speaker 2: Wait, they don't even know what they hired, introduced herself as a model and entrepreneur.
Speaker 3: But on like the big mega screen.
Speaker 1: It said rapper that is the most unresearched in door check its Republicans.
Speaker 2: Design bitch telling you there's no mistakes in that realm Wow.
Speaker 1: So design.
Speaker 3: Basically, the world is going to ship.
Speaker 4: The world is definitely going to ship. What do you guys feel about Angela's Simmons.
Speaker 1: Poor baby. I just feel like she should have never got her ass in those tubb of oreos, you know what?
Speaker 4: Down And I said, God, I hope you guys are not friends with her, but I'm just.
Speaker 2: Like, I really want to get We got to remake this image. We got to remake this image.
Speaker 1: We don't even have enough oreos for that.
Speaker 3: Just do the top, just cover our takes, you know what.
Speaker 4: We're just want to know whose idea that was. It was such an It was.
Speaker 3: Such an interesting on set.
Speaker 1: Who was pouring the oreos, Who then was saying who did the photography? And who said, yeah, that's it right there.
Speaker 3: Who placed the orioles and what do they do with them after this?
Speaker 1: Or maybe somebody ate them?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Maybe her boyfriend?
Speaker 2: And what was that that was to promote the slutty vegan. That was to promote the slutty vegans or like fried oreo?
Speaker 1: Is that what it was? I had no, I thought I didn't.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was it was a collapsed Yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Was a collab with sludy Vegan. I guess these were supposed to be like vegan orioles or vegan cakes or.
Speaker 2: I think they knew exactly what they were doing, and they wanted people to talk about it because it's absolutely ridiculous image.
Speaker 1: Ever, I think that they set her up.
Speaker 2: They could have set her up, but it works because we're talking about it right now, and people were like, what in the fuck is this and they probably went and go look at these stupid ass oreos that are probably delicious.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the sludy Vegan.
Speaker 1: You know. The thing is, you know, there's a couple of different like archetypes of beautiful women. You know, there's like girl next door cute, there's just like she's so pretty, there's just regular beautiful. There's like ooh, she's sexy and I fucked the ship out of her, like slutty sexy, and you know, and then there's Angela Simmons. She she was just like she falls under like girl next door cute, you know, like back when she was the pastor's daughter and you know, like that was cute. But her evolution into sexiness is just it's not it's not hitting like I think we needed to. She needs to have like a sexy coach. A sexy coach Angela. Call me if you need a sexy coach. I can teach you some sex kitten moves.
Speaker 4: It's always look in her eyes. I'm just like, it's anybody like, it's.
Speaker 3: Not you know, I understand Angela. It's not easy being sexy all the time.
Speaker 1: You can't do it. Everyone, No sexy bitch is sexy all the time. But it's when you try really hard to be sexy and it just doesn't hit. It is where the translation gets lost.
Speaker 4: I think, I agree.
Speaker 3: I think she's always kind of been like a tomboy or in my mind.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know that much about Angela. Besides, when I watched what was that show, Brun's House. Yeah, and I didn't even watch that all the time, but she kind of seemed like she was like the little sister.
Speaker 3: Yes, she was the pastor's daughter, but she kind of felt I don't know why.
Speaker 1: She always felt like kind of like the tomboy of the of the girl group. It's like the tomboy trying to get like.
Speaker 3: Or like she had them, like she had a lot of male friends. I don't even if this is true. This is the vibe, it's New York.
Speaker 1: It's the New York vibe.
Speaker 2: Little Mama, Yeah, and so I think that you have to give her permission to like, this is her version of what sexy is. I see where I feel the resistance in it, or not resistance, like the like not going all the way there, but going all the way there, Like you can see that she hasn't fully gone all the way there, but visually she's trying to go all the way.
Speaker 1: Her spirit is not agreeing with with this wardrobe stylist. Maybe yeah, maybe it's not her.
Speaker 2: Maybe this isn't really her version of what sexy is. It's what she views sexy to be, especially dating someone like a Yogati. That's her boyfriend, right, yeah, right, and and that per I don't even know him, but you know the perception of what sexy is in that realm, which is like stripper, like a little stripper, a little you know, there's a certain.
Speaker 1: Look Atlanta sexy, which may.
Speaker 3: Not be her version of sexy. I don't know if she's really tapped into what it means to her in the esthetic way.
Speaker 1: PSA, Ladies, you're sexy has to match your innsex it does, it shows feels weird, it looks weird, it shows it feels uncomfortable, It feels disingenuine Yes. Yeah, wow, so much important news to get to today, so much.
Speaker 4: So much. So that's that's all I got for you guys today, ladies.
Speaker 2: Thank you Storm and Roe for this, this beautiful recap on what's happening.
Speaker 1: We really needed this. Thank you for keeping us up to date and keeping the tea hot. When you come to LA, we'd love to have you on. So call my line and don't be surprised if I FaceTime me without asking permission next month so you can come back and talk to.
Speaker 4: The people totally. I will say you guys later.
Speaker 1: Bye. Thank you. You see, when you're a cool mommy, have cool friends, you don't even have to know the teak. He just knows you put on game. Oh man, wow, thanks for that because we were struggling. Yeah, because when you come to a certain age and you have to worry about kids and you know the world and if aliens are coming to attack, who can really keep up with urban news?
Speaker 2: I can't, so I'm really focused on the alien invasion most of the time.
Speaker 1: The zombie a popular urban.
Speaker 2: News is kind of like low on the list of things that I'm searching for, although every now and then I'd get tapped in. You know, I get fed something, but for the most part, no, So thank you Storm.
Speaker 1: Well now I'm very high. I am too.
Speaker 3: I've been drinking my little can ring. Do you feel it now? I do? I feel very like.
Speaker 1: I feel like Angela Simmons felt in those Oreos cookie drunk. Wait. I just read something I really wanted me to the photo we could.
Speaker 3: You know what, don't be surprised.
Speaker 1: You have a big ass bathtub though that's gonna take a smaller one. A lot of fucking Oreos. It says that, uh where did it go?
Speaker 4: Fuck?
Speaker 3: Do you have one last piece of it?
Speaker 1: Was just so funny, it just so Tiger Woods said that he lost sleep over Trump's assassination attempt.
Speaker 3: He lost sleep, Tiger Woods, but friends, maybe that's why.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's his homeboy. I feel like that that's his homeboy.
Speaker 1: Tiger never even never got to the barbecue ever, he never came.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if he got the invite.
Speaker 1: He didn't. I don't even think his mom wouldn't let him come if he wasn't allowed to come, And so we just didn't even think you could make it. And look what happened. What happened?
Speaker 3: You know, maybe we need to take maybe we need to take responsibility for this.
Speaker 2: Why because we never really invited Tiger over. We never like really tried to get him, and.
Speaker 3: He is like, you know, he could have been a good.
Speaker 1: One for us, but you know what, sometimes you have to accept that there never could have.
Speaker 3: If he could have came over and he could have like really, you know, I don't think there's ever hope for him.
Speaker 1: His dad didn't do like black him up enough growing up, so he was just lost cause even that early in his career when we tried to embrace him.
Speaker 2: So there's it's not our responsibility to try and save save that if you don't. What if you've been brainwashed and it's like there's some there's a good black man woman in there.
Speaker 1: Generally, when you've been brainwashed by the whites to that capacity, you probably will never come back to the other side. So those are just the casualties.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's just it's just trans white.
Speaker 1: When you believe in your heart and your soul that you're full white, even if you're there's some black in there, the black might be lost forever, especially if you're around all whites.
Speaker 3: You know, I think I can get behind this theory.
Speaker 1: Right Like, if you've believed it so deeply, it's probably I'm not gonna be able to unbrainwash. There's no reversing that kind of work. You have bigger work to do over here. We do can't save everybody. I can't every black for themselves. No, not for themselves. But if you're not, if you're not with the movement, not with the movement.
Speaker 3: Oh amen, Well, I'm glad that we're with the movement.
Speaker 1: Amen, me too, I'm glad you're with the moment the movement.
Speaker 3: Well, thank y'all for joining us for another good Mom's love.
Speaker 1: Flowers.
Speaker 2: I am very high now, so I must leave you behind. But I do have exciting news. If you enjoy flowers and you want to come smoke them with us in a tropical, beautiful, beautiful place with other melanated people who enjoy smoking cannabis eat delicious food, then join us at the Flower Goddess Retreat during four to twenty next year in Jamaica.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait to be drinking rum punch and dirty wining on an island with my bitches and some flow hours, because that's what God intended for me.
Speaker 2: This retreat is going to be so special. I'm excited to a living luxury for five days. Literally, ocean front, beach front, infinity.
Speaker 1: Pool front, private, just us titties out, private, chef front Private. We're gonna have to put in a request that the chef be sexy.
Speaker 3: I think we've done a good job so far. Our chef in Atlanta was he was sexy.
Speaker 1: It was pretty cute. He talked a lot, but he was cute when he was quiet. When he was being quiet, his food, His food was good enough to cover up the talking.
Speaker 3: It was fine. He was actually very nice.
Speaker 2: I'm sure we can find out a suit Jamaican suur bitch.
Speaker 1: We might need to call that retreat that stilla got a grooveback re tree. That's what we should have named it. Damn still got it to get a groove back tree. Listen, if you lost your juice and you need to bring it back, if.
Speaker 2: You cover through street careful, you might come back pregnant like me. I went to Jamaica and got pregnant.
Speaker 1: You might not come back, or you might come back with a whole baby daddy. Yeah a seed add a baby daddy. Oh my god, let me know that jamaican'sperm don't play. So have you seen The First Wive The First Wives Club?
Speaker 3: The remake? There's a series on Netflix. Was with Jill Scott.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one woman from Philly that we do support, and we would hope that she would represent more often and not Amber Rope. But there's a part where she goes to Jamaica and brings back a little stella got a groove back situation and he was fine, And I said, yes, Lord, that's why we're going to Jamaica. Yes, sounds like we're selling, like it prostitution. We're not.
Speaker 2: We're actually just gonna go and relax, get massages, smoke weed, probably need some niggas so much worse. We'll be around at the functions.
Speaker 1: I heard the American women are real sod after in Jamaica. So I'm getting all my good ship up Orlando. He's coming to Gone.
Speaker 3: Let me live Damn.
Speaker 1: Let me pretend you already got a Jamaican bitch, right, that's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Can't take up all the Jamaicas. Let the other bitches get some Jamaicans. Okay, sit yo, a little.
Speaker 1: Fast as relaxing all of Jamaicans like pokemon. Jamaican come here.
Speaker 2: Come here anyway, go follow the good Vibeer treat or click the link in this In the bio, you can find out all the retreats we launched for twenty twenty five Bali, Jamaica, Costa Rica Couple's Retreat. It's gonna be really beautiful next year. So America is going to shit, so you should just you know, come explore your new homelands with us. We love you and we'll see you next time. Ye bye.
Speaker 3: That Laos and belas if they asked