Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Betting Pros. It's time to place your bets. It is me JOEYP Joe Pizipia and this is BP NFL. It's time to look ahead to the best bets for week four in the NFL. We're still in the early stages, still learning a lot about the teams and certainly a lot to glean from week three. It's a lot of upsets, a lot of things that maybe we did not see coming. But this time I think we have a good idea of what to expect in week four and help we break it down, of course is the Undertaker, Andrew Erickson and Terrell Furman Junior. And of course for all of you hanging out with us, don't forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel Ring that Belt to the goes Ding drop your comments below, but of course use the tools. Download the Betting Pros app Sink your Sports Books for free. Again. The app is on iOS, it's on Android, and it's a great way to not only get the best lines, but to track all your bets on all the different sports books in one spot. You can monitor your performances by sport, by bet type, make you a better better which is a fun thing to say out loud. You can create custom betting systems and find winning trends and profitable opportunities as well. So get a free trial a Betting Pros premium right now today by downloading the app and activating your free trial on the upgrade screen. It can't possibly upgrade anymore than my co hosts here, So we're just gonna jump into things here right away. To Ralph Furman, let's start with the Steelers. It's a game that Andrew Erics and I already jumped on early. In case you missed the look Ahead show, It's on the YouTube channels on the podcast weed go back, listen and watch. Andrew and I jumped on this one right away. But I want to hear your thoughts as the three and oh Steelers bring Justin Fields into down to face the Indianapolis Colts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm on the same side as you all in that aspect of it is Tomlin. It's a short a short spread, it means a close game, and Tomlin in close games is good money. But I decided for the people, I might as well give out an extra bit something else that I like, so the people always have extra sweat so under forty in this game, because ah, I think that once we start getting into the thirties of the totals, people start to say, oh, that's kind of lote. We need to hop in on the over. We need to be contrarian here, and this is not the spot to do it. In fact, both of these two teams are five and one to the under at this number this season combined, so there's nothing here. Anthony Richardson probably might not be a good quarterback. Like, there's a possible real situation and if I know that I can get to the goal line and potentially walk away with zero points because Anthony Richardson wants to lob the ball up and just let anybody go up there and get it, then absolutely I want in on the under in that situation. Justin Fields has struggled to finish drives over the course of the season. I'm not going to hold him from that very very real criticism that they're having. But it's this defense, TJ. Watt, and this defense keeps them in the game every single time. And I'm one hundred percent going to back that. I don't think it's going to be a lot of points. Score is forty. I think it's going to be closer to thirty. So yes, I'm all in on the under forty.
Speaker 1: I don't remember who said it with me. It might have been Bogman, it might have been you Erickson do a lot of shows with a lot of people. But the conversation was what Anthony Richardson needs is reps. But unfortunately, right now it's those hard reps where you're just making a ton of mistakes and things aren't going well. And it's funny because at the other end of the game you got Justin Field, who is finally in a situation it feels like where things are going in the right way. You see the completion percentage go up. You see like every week he seems to get a little bit more confident, a little bit further removed from the PTSD of playing for the Bears. Richardson's so dangerous, Andrew that any moment he can make a play. But you and I have been on the Steelers since Monday morning. I'm still on the Steelers. Are you still on the Steelers? Andrew? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because the Steelers are still minus one, still can get minus one and a half.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I thought we was talking about how this line was going to move to Steelers minus three, and at least what I've seen is it's not moved yet. It's still minus one and a half. So I still like the value. And this is about being right, not about giving more and more picks. I want to be right on this show, so I'm just gonna continue to back the Steelers at minus one and a half. Look talking about how good the Steelers are on the road twelve and six against the spread in their last eighteen road games, five and four against the spread and the money line on the road since the start of last season. And the one thing that going back to last year was Shane Steichen and this Colts team, they don't win when they're not favored. They don't they don't win these games. So when they're the underdog, they lose the game. You look at Colts games, the favorites have won fourteen of the colts last fifteen games. So they're not the team that you want to back as an underdog, even though they're playing at home. And going back to Richardson, he leads the NFL and turnover worthy play rate. You know who ranks first in that in terms of the least amount of turner over worthy plays is Justin Fields. So again, it's way easier to not press when you're winning in games and when you're having leads. They don't need Justin Fields to be a superhero, but that's what they need with Anthony Richardson right now because their defense can't get off the field and I can't stop anybody, especially the runs. So I look at this matchup and you have the most the team that wants to run the ball more than anything else against the league's worst run defense with the Colts, so minus one and a half, when Justin Fields doesn't even have to do that much, and you're putting so much on Anthony Bridger. He has to be superman in this game for the Colts to win. So I just like the Steelers so much in this spot.
Speaker 1: I think the line hasn't moved because of the health of the backfield of the Steelers. I mean, I'm just gonna put it more the line because the offensive line as well. Like I think those two combinations, and I think there's rightfully so a little bit of panic in the marketplace, but I don't see it being enough where I'm concerned that Tom and the Steelers can't go in there and win this game by a field goal easily. Like, That's That's where I'm at with it. So I think that's why the line hasn't moved is the injuries have kept it close enough where people are like, oh, maybe there's some value here, you know with the you know home dogs here Indianapolis, you know, playmaking ability all that. But I get that sense that's where things are at, Terrell. Let's get to a big game here between the Vikings and the Greeners. Now, the Vikings have handled their business in green Bay the last couple of years. That was with Kirk cousin Zoe. Now you're getting Sam Darnold and look they're three to zero. The Packers have done everything you could have asked for them to do with Malik Willis these last couple of weeks, winning both games. I mean, you can't be happier than Matt Lafloor right now. And the way that this team has performed, they did not crumble under that situation. The road game didn't matter. They showed up. So what's your take on this game here? How do you want to approach it? Because I know you've got it. Earmark as one of your favorites of the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Brian floor Is Revenge Tour is continuing long. We made stops on the Revenge Tour. It kicked off in Miami a few years ago, and then we delayed, and we delayed, and we delayed. We had pitt stop over in Pittsburgh and then delayed, delayed, delay. But now Houston gone, don't worry about them, say it, Fran, get out of here, MVP. Yeah right, I'm gonna show you a defense. My scheme is crazy, right, Yeah, I'm gonna show you a crazy scheme. All right. And then I mean, well New York was easy. He didn't even have to try there, he didn't even have.
Speaker 1: To show up. He didn't also, so.
Speaker 2: Why am I thinking he's gonna do anything like Matt Lafleur. If you make Malik Willis look better than c. J. Stroud and Rock Perty and I won't even mention the third quarterbacks name against this Vikings defense, then you're you know what, You're the quarterback whisper. I'll go ahead and anoint you the quarterback whisper. You did it. But as of right now, Brian Flores got called a bully by Tua and said that he was hurt into his feelings while he was his coach, and now Brian Flores is like, all right, now, I got to prove to the league who I am as a defensive coordinator and put it on every single young rookie like he's absolutely he's got them flustered. C J. Stroud was an amazing quarterback last year, and he looked like he didn't even know what to do against a.
Speaker 1: Guy who's performed against the Blitz this year. And what he puts like sixty seven percent at the time last week, I think I saw that number was insane, and yes, it was like, you know what, I don't care. I'm just going to keep bringing the pressure. And he brought from a lot of different places too, which was very cool to see. We bring in Aaron Jones, who wanted to be back here in Green Bay. He wanted to stay in Green Bay. Green Bay didn't want him back. He was forced out. He didn't want to go to Minnesota. He wanted to stay in Green Bay. I think this is the Aaron Jones revenge game. I think they're going to run the ball really well. Sam Darnold is going to do enough, but that defense is going to steal the show. I think Milik Willis is going.
Speaker 2: To look like who everybody thought Milik Willis was going to look like when he first got to Green Bay. And now, like, I think there's a coach on the other side who has taken players who I in the beginning of the season didn't think would make a great defense, but he's coaching up an amazing scheme. This is all about the Vikings defense. For me, I think that the Packers aren't gonna be able to move the football. The Vikings are going to do enough and get this winning Green Bay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like where your heads at And I kind of think the same way. And look, I'm old enough to remember Brian Flores as a player, and I know what kind of intensity that dude brings. And I remember him as an assistant on Patriots, remember him all the way through, And I think this is a great opportunity here for him to re establish himself in that market. I'd like to see him get another look as a head coach, because I do think you got a raw deal in Miami. All right, let's get to the next one on our list, ericson what do you have as your second pick here? For this game that may or may not be played this weekend too. Just want to put that out there, depending on the weather of how things are going here.
Speaker 3: Well, if they don't play, that means they don't score any points. So that mays that means the under is.
Speaker 1: Kind of hit.
Speaker 3: So Tampa Bay filled out.
Speaker 1: There's a moment of zen everybody watching the show today.
Speaker 3: Tampa Bay Philadelphia under forty four and a half points. I'm following the trends here, looking at the Eagles, what they've done on the road, their last six road games gone under the total. Look at their last twelve three and nine towards the over on the road in Tampa Bay traditionally has been a team that you don't score a lot of points at home, average fewer than thirty five points total at home since the beginning of last year, two and eight record toward the over. So I like the trends pointing to these two teams playing towards the under. When you're having the Eagles on the road and the Buccaneers playing at home. The Buccaneers traditionally have a very good red zone defense, so they don't let teams score touchdowns, they don't let them convert when they drive down the field. You also have the Eagles without a lot of their top playmakers. A. J. Brown is probably not gonna play in this game. DeVante Smith has a concussion. Lane Johnson has a concussion. We talk about Lane Johnson when he's off on and off the field, the splits and how good Jalen Hurts is with Lane Johnson. Lane Johnson didn't play much of last week. What happened to the Eagles offense? Wasn't there?
Speaker 1: Right? They didn't. They don't.
Speaker 3: They're not nearly as efficient when he doesn't play. So again, not so sure exactly when these guys will clear the concussion protocol. But I just like the under overall in this game. I don't see these two offenses converging in Oh, they're gonna be super explosive. Baker Mayfield is taking the highest sack to pressure rate in the NFL. So it's not even his offensive line's fault half the time. It's when he's getting pressured. He's just taking sacks. Sacks, kill drives and kill points to score. So I like the under here. Again, what is I haven't seen the weather reports, Joe, so can you just kind of fill me in?
Speaker 1: Well? We're talking about the hurricane coming in here through. You know, it's supposed touchdown at some point there in the Florida coast area, So it all depends on when it hits land, how long it says, and all that stuff. But if I'm the Eagles, I'm begging for this storm because I've got no Devanta Smith, I've got no Aj Brown. I'd rather be inconvenienced later in the year and try to make up this game somehow and see if maybe there's a situation where you know, the stars align and you play this team later on. You're playing at your worst health right now, so again it's soon to know about that. A lot of speculation as of us recording this, so just stay on top of things, and that's why you set the line alerts too. Make sure you see how things are moving too, because if they are going to push through and the weather is an issue regardless, but it's okay for them to play, that could change the total a little bit too in terms of what that number is you might get. So set your line alerts when you're on the VP app for this game, if you're in on it this week, and while you're at it, join our discord, bettingpros dot Com, slash Chat. It's free, it's fun. Matt Perrault does an incredible job of wrangling all the madness of everybody in this incredible sports betting community we have and the analysts are on there two to get in touch with. You can get free picks from expert handgappers, connect with fellow betters, and you can elevate your strategies with insights from the pros. Plus, we joined the NFL podcast group. Just sink your picks and use the quick pick feature on the Betting Pros app for a chance to win prizes. Join the group today again. You don't even have to make wagers and keep telling everybody just make picks. It doesn't matter if wagering is even legal in your state. You can still have fun in the contest. Weekly prizes, monthly prizes are all there. Go download the Betting Pros app right now and join the NFL podcast group and that way you can go and make some picks, have some fun and win some free stuff. All right, Sorell, Let's go to one of the games has got one of the biggest totals on the week. It's the Arizona Cardinals and the Washington Commanders. Now this one looks like a fun, wide open athletic contest. How are you approaching it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going ahead and I'm going to back the Come on now, the Arizona Cardinals. I'm laying three and a half. We all watched Monday night, and I think the best part of the doubleheader on Monday night is the stagger at start time, because after whoever was still watching that Bills and JAG's Gabe at that point. Kudos to you, by the way, if you were still watching at the end of the game, you came over and you watched Jaydon Daniels win that game. And now everybody's drinking the kool Aid. I mean kool Aid is at an all time high. It's a whole pound of sugar in there, stirred up. They actually took two packets and made like a strawberry lemonade. Instead of just doing the one strawberry or just maybe a peach or lemonade, they mixed two together, put all the sugar in it, and stirred it up. It's actually a couple of sugar particles still sitting at the end. They're drinking it. They're all drinking it and I one hundred percent agree. I get it. He's really really good. This is a road spot after a big Monday night football win on a short week with Dan Quinn at head coach and Johnathan Cannon. I don't know if you guys remember, but John think and kind of ran through the NFC East last year. I mean he lost the most important game against my New York Football Giants and Daniel Jones of course, but other than that, Eagles Wentz gave them an L, Cowboys gave them an L. With Josh Dobbs like, I think this is a very very good spot where a Gannon is going to do what he's done coach up a really really good team against the NFC East, a former division that he's been in as a defensive coordinator for the Eagles, and Kyler Murray is going to go out there and give Cliff Kingsbury a piece of his mind. This is your fault, Cliff, this is your fault. We are all at this position because of you, Cliff, because of you, So you know what. I think Kyler Murray is going to show out. I think that defense is going to have a good day. I think Commander's role. Give me the three and a half points for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, let's stay out West a little bit here, and let's go with the Chargers and the Kansas in Chiefs spread that we talked about quite a bit. We talked about Andrew on Monday. Where this line may or may not go depending on the injuries. I'm in anticipating too, this might be the time to pounce on some Travis Kelce props because his all time stats against the Chargers are all time great. If there's going to be a breakout game, this is it. And if it's not, then it ain't ever coming. So where are you at currently with this game? How are you approaching it now that you have a little bit more time to marinate on it.
Speaker 3: I just like the under in this game. I don't think both teams are game planning. Hey, we need to score thirty points. The Chiefs haven't even been close to The Chiefs have been a team that has been hitting unders. That's the team that you look at Mahomes and you think, oh man, high flying scoring offense. He ranks dead last in the NFL and average s deps of target. He is I don't want to say it, but he's turned into a checkdown king, at least through three weeks of the NFL's Eeason. That's what he's doing. He's just checking the ball down and Rushi Rice that is the offensive game plan, and running the ball with one of their ten different running backs that they're using, maybe Kareem Hunt this week. So I just like the under Overall, the Chargers are three and zero towards the end of the season. The Chiefs are two and one towards the over But I just don't see the offensive firepower with the Chiefs. Seven of the chiefs last ten games have gone under the total nine to the last twelve. Since the start of twenty twenty three, the Chiefs is not allowed a team to score twenty seven points against them, so their defense has been solid. What do we expect from the Chargers offense without their two starting tackles? Potentially I expect Justin Herbert to play this matchup, but I think it's, hey, let's give the ball to JK. Dobbins twenty five times and hope he rips off a big run. You know, whether it happens or not remains to be seen. But that doesn't tell me or suggest to me that, oh, there's going to be points scored in bunches in this particular matchup. So I really like the under here even at forty.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to the next bet that the guys have number four for everybody. Let's talk about the Broncos. Terrell, how are you approaching this game for them here against the New York Jets where Look, I'm in on the Jets side of this one, but I want to hear your case for Denver because I think bon Nick's running upgainst this defense is going to be a little bit of a different day at the offense than what happened last week against Tampa. But you sell me, sell me on the Broncos side of this game with the points.
Speaker 2: Well, did you see last week? That's what happens when Sean p gets to they When Sean Payton gets to week three and week four, his teams just figure it out. They just figure it out and they go on through the season. And so I think this is another situation where his team went on the road and what was a horrible spot going to Florida, hot weather road spot for your rookie quarterback, and they absolutely dominated this Tampa Bay Bucks team. And now we come back. We saw what happened on Thursday night, and everybody's back on the Jets. But I don't think not so fast, because this is still the Petty Bowl. This is still the petty Bowl between Hackett and Peyton, and I think that this is still has a lot more to give. Last year the Jets got to win thirty one to twenty one. Hackett got his revenge. I think this is Peyton's turn. That's another big angle for me. I like Peyton at this point of the season. I like the fact that the Jets are going to London next week. In fact, teams who are on the look ahead to London and laying more than four points start twelve and eighteen ats. So this is a really really good spot that I think that the defense is really going to be the show here. I seen this Jets team play a really good defense in the San Francisco forty nine ers couldn't move the football. Seeing him against the Tennessee Titans couldn't move the football, I think, here, right here, this Jet, this Broncos defense with Patrick shirtsand is going to lock down Garrett Wilson. I'm sitting him this week in fantasy Hey, the guy that's been all talking about Garrett Wilson all off season for the past ten off seasons. I'm sitting him this week because Patrick Shirtsan is a problem and I think he's going to be an issue, and I think that they're not going to be effective running the ball the same and so I think this is a lower scoring Denver keeps it close game. This is a spot that Sean Payton goes out there and coaches this team to a three point loss.
Speaker 1: I don't think you should sit Garret Wilson, but you need to make some adjustments to your lineup because chances are I do agree he's gonna get.
Speaker 2: No I sat him for Deontay Johnson.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean if you have Deontay Johns, like if it's a two wide receiver League ten team and you got a lot of depth, Okay, that's cool. Same, I just st look bad. He's gonna be banishing Shadow Realm this week. I do agree with that. I love Braylan Allen props this week too. Based on that. I think here's the Braylan Allen just continue to work in this offense because you are gonna lose Garrett Wilson. You'll get Lazard props. I don't want to say Mike Williams props out loud. I think that's a dangerous thing to say. But Braylan Allen, look for him to continue to be involved in that offense. I'd be looking for him. Let's continue on here, Andrew Erickson. Let's talk about a huge Marque matchup the Ravens and the Bills. So the Ravens got their w on the road against Dallas. The three and zero Bills and MVP leader Josh Allen come to town. What are your thoughts on this contest?
Speaker 3: Underdog Josh Allen, sign me up. It worked in Week two against the Miami Dolphins. I'm going to go right back to it. Josh Allen eighteen nine to two against the spread as an underdog sixty five percent, Lamar Jackson as a favorite forty eight percent against the spread. Who's the MVP right three weeks in? That's the guy? His is the underdog here it is. I don't really care that they're playing in Baltimore. P homefield advantage seems to be a is overrated in my opinion. Again, I can't understand where the line is coming from. But do you think Josh Allen is, Oh no, We're going into this hostile environment against this Baltimore Ravens defense that almost gave up the win to the Dallas Cowboys last week. They didn't shout them out what happened they you know, So I think that the Bills.
Speaker 1: Here for me. Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Look, this is what they do a lot of the time, especially when they play at home again, eleven to five on the money line as home favorites, six and eleven against the spread as home favorites. They don't set the expectations when they played home a lot of the times. So I just love Josh Allen here as a road underdog again. Talked about how it worked in Week two, not how I thought it was gonna work out against Miami, but even before the two injury, the Bills were gonna win that game, so I felt very confident about that. So I'm just going right back to Josh Allen, the MVP front runner as an underdog before we.
Speaker 1: Get to the upset special of the week. Finally got one last week, ring the bell, Let's get to the last pick of the guys. Let's start with Bengals and Panthers here for you. Torell because man Bengals back up against the wall would be the understatement of the century, and the Panther playing fast and loose with the red rifle. So who comes up here? What's your approach to this game?
Speaker 2: So sometimes when you come out here and you give a bad pick, like Bengals laying seven, you have to go back to the drawing board and you have to really look inward, a lot of inward, looking into yourself about what did I do wrong in that pick, because the Bengals weren't in that game to ever be laying seven, and I realized I should have just faded the defense and took the over man. What in the world, like, come on, this is the red rifle at his revenge game. It's Charlotte. Of course, I need to find a way to back the red rifle, and I don't want to take the passers, so I'm gonna expect them to score points. And even if they don't score points, there's a possibility that Joe Burrow is really really pissed off. His scores close to forty on this Panther's defense. So I feel pretty safe either way. Whether this is a blowout by the Bengals or whether the red Rifle comes in here and says, I'm about to put two three touchdowns on your head Cincinnati because I didn't like how things ended up. He's been talking all week and when Bryce got bitched, he said, Hey, I remember when I got bitched in Cincinnati, and I didn't like it, and so I'm just trying to coach him up like that. That's been heavy on the mind recently. He's been taken back and he's been triggered to that place when he got bitched in Cincinnati, and now all those emotions are coming back when he's got Cincinnati at home this week. Look, man, oh yeah, I think the totals right over over total the right way.
Speaker 1: But man, you know, trying to look for the Bengals to figure things out here at that defense, it's just been so bad. It's it's tough. It's really, I mean, everything in my soul says the Bengals have to win this football game, but with the way that defense is played, I just don't know if we can get there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They they literally killed survivor injuries three of the.
Speaker 1: Fourth single handedly killing hopes and juries had killing killing.
Speaker 3: This isn't fun.
Speaker 2: I couldn't. I couldn't imagine taking the Bengals ever in Survivor again. Like, to be honest, those two games like might have quite now granted I did pick the Bats and game, still, those two games might have quite possibly ruined the Bengals ever going and Survivor for me.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, all right, let's get after your last one here. Another big matchup the Seahawks and the Lions. We keep saying every week, I can't wait to see the Seahawks really tested. And then we thought maybe last week that would happen with the Dolphins. We were wrong. It did not happen. Dolphins just did not take care of enough, horribly wrong. And I'll tell you what, I'll take the all on this one too. But the defense is just so bad there. I mean, they just got to figure out they can't stop anybody. But it's funny, Andrew, I'm on the Seattle side of this game. We talked about this one on Monday. I'm not sure where you're at on it. I was very gung hose Seattle here because Detroit so far to me, has been just a little sluggish with all these expectations so far. Where do you stand as now we're coming to the end of the week as we're evaluating expectations.
Speaker 3: Talk about expectations. Seattle's one and two against the spread despite facing bon Nicks, the Patriots who they had to beat in overtime, and who do the plastic Oh yeah, Skyle Thompson and Miami Dolphins. Where they did cover, where they did cover, set.
Speaker 2: Close the line, they actually tied, They actually pushed one of those if you go.
Speaker 3: They have hardly faced a Junger Knaut schedule to become three and l at this point. And I think that this is the classic case of Hey, this team, are they for real? This is their test game, and then what happens they get curbstomped when they play a team that had Super Bowl aspirations entering this season. I still think the Lions are the cream of the crop when it comes to the NFC. I know things have been a little bit bumpy for to start the year, but I just think Dan Campbell is gonna get his guys going. Mike McDonald in this defense has not been tested. I just really don't think they've been tested by any offense yet this season. Because of the teams that they have played, the Lions have so many ways that they can beat even if they don't have Sam Laporta. They can beat you with the run, they can beat you with the pass. They have great pass protection for Jared Goff playing at home. I just love the Lions in the spot to really have a dominant win and put the NFC on notice and make people think twice about, Hey, how good is Seattle. Actually, I think we're going to have a lot of takeaways after Monday Night. Team. It sucks because it's on Monday. We an't get to talk about it on the look Ahead, show.
Speaker 2: Any concern because and this is so funny because these teams are not in the same division. They played in Detroit the past two seasons, and Detroit has lost both games. Is there any like, I mean, I'm trying to play them so you don't have to, you know, I'm saying they've lost. They've lost both games, Like, and we're laying three and a half here. It just what if what if the Lions went by three?
Speaker 1: Look? Man, all I could what if this is a shootout? All I could tell you is this is definitely one of those games where it's range of outcomes and so far, what I'm learning about this season is one thing, which is whenever you see something like this where it seems like, yes, this is a game where the Lions should handle their business and take care of stuff here. They are theoretically the better football team. They have all the right pieces, all that stuff. So far, those situations have been very dicey the year. So I'm just gonna go with the early September trend. If this was November, I might feel differently about that game, because I think people are still learning who Seattle is. It's weird. It's almost giving the Seahawks an advantage where their little bit of unknown identity is still kind of creeping up on people. And I don't know, because of everything that ericson pointing out there, if we're at a point where people are, well, they're like, wow, the Seahawks. They beat the Patriots. Yeah, they beat the Broncos. Who cares? And I think that's dangerous And if the Lions are doing that, I think they might get in a bad spot. This week. We'll see, should be a good time once again. We'll come here and we'll own the w's and own all the l's. I want to talk about offset specials. That's what I want to talk about and whenever I see a team on the road that's an underdog that has the better coach and the better quarterback, well my ears, purcup. And this week it's the Rams plus one point forty on the money line against the Bears. Look, I'm not sold on the Bears at home. I understand that people want to make some arguments about Caleb Williams maybe starting to play a little better, all that whatever. That's fine. Bears defense has some moments. Okay, yeah, sure, that's cute. But we're talking about a Rams team that somehow rallied around Matthew Stafford and beat the San Francisco forty nine ers in a building that was a sea of red populated with forty nine er fans everywhere. It was basically a road game.
Speaker 2: I ate so much crap in the comments for the Rams. Pick oh man, oh man. I just hope the apology is as loud as the disrespect was. Nobody had faith in to close your eyes, specially nobody.
Speaker 1: So if you closed your eyes and you listened to Terrell, you did it, and it was certainly a close your eye special situation. Let me tell you, it was definitely that feeling, and I just don't get this. I just think the line is wrong. It's just straight up wrong here. I don't know why. Look, I get it, no Pookah, no Cooper Cup, I get all those things. But we're talking about what's the definition of advantage, better quarterback, better head coach? And that goes completely to the side of the Ram in this one. Give me the Rams to again find a way to win. Maybe it's another late comeback, but I just think they've got it in them. So that's my upset special. Give me the Rams this week and the parlay of the week. Let's take those Rams wherever we can get them on the money line, and let's go ahead and add them to the Pittsburgh Steelers, where the Boys and I are all at with that minus one and a half, and give me the Baltimore Ravens on the money line because I'm just gonna troll Andrew Erickson. You put those three things together, you get plus six point twenty six right now. So that's a great way of taking a look at the week. And if you want to take a look at what we're in on, a great way to do that is to follow us at Bettingpros dot com, slash Joe, slash Terrell and slash ericson that's the way to go. I think I was seven and one last week. Not bad, but I gotta keep the ball rolling. We gotta keep going here. So see what we're in on. Download the app, follow us and use the premium again. You're getting the upgrade for free. If you haven't used it, go ahead, give it a try and start betting smarter, not harder, and don't forget to subscribe to the Betting Pros YouTube channel We ring the bell to let goo dating a comment below, what's your favorite bet of Week four in the NFL. We want to hear from you. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for Terrell and Andrew. I'm Joey p. Well see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash betting pros,