Speaker 1: Well, two point seven FM, it's time for Ryan's Rose's listen to this. So Heather reaches out to saneyth Tani from Anaheim and she says, my husband was drunk the other night and asks me, what would you do if I were cheated on you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Good, Well, why do you ask that question?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Let me grab Heather. Heather, thank you for coming on. So why does anybody ask that question? What would you do if you cheated on me?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What went through your mind when he said that?
Speaker 5: I just I don't know. I've not been able to stop thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Like shock fear I will yeah, right, Like what motivated that question?
Speaker 3: Would you say?
Speaker 5: Well? I just I just kind of like laughed it off and said you would never do that, And I don't know. He was just like really quiet. So I like looked over and his face was just like cold, like ashen, like like he realized what he had done. And we just kind of drove home.
Speaker 1: In silence, uncomfortable. Yeah, have you asked him about it? Since?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I asked him about it the next day, just you know, just straight off to that and he was like what like he had no memory of asking me that? And he said he was definitely not cheating on me, but I just like can't stop thinking about it, and I just really need.
Speaker 1: To like no, all right, So hold on one second, Heather, all right, we have to understand why Heather's husband, after drinking a little bit, said what would you do if you found out I was cheating? That's just like a weird question to ask, And she can't understand why he would ask. So, did he do it? Was he thinking about doing it? Did happen with somebody else? He knows? Like, why do he ask that question? Heather cannot get it out of her mind. You couldn't get out of your mind either, it out into you. I couldn't.
Speaker 4: You know what they say?
Speaker 1: What do they say? Drunk words are sober thoughts, But that's not always true. But thoughts maybe, but misdirected thoughts sometimes what they they may say that, but they may not always be exactly that. Have you said somethinghen you were drinking that like you didn't totally mean? I can't remember, No, I don't think so, I mean sisty, How you said I love you before you meant it? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what you mean by that now? Yeah, like I said, I love you to Michael after the first day when I was like super drunk, but you were probably probably feeling that inside, but you were too scared to say it.
Speaker 1: But I don't.
Speaker 3: But I don't know that that was like true love. I think I just loved the idea of him.
Speaker 2: But how can I be in love with him? I just want to date with him anyway. You understand what I'm trying to I know what you mean. But yes, this came from something. It came from somewhere.
Speaker 1: So Heather, I need you to say Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then his name on Kiss FM. We're going to call him.
Speaker 5: Ryan. You have my permission to call uh on Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: We're going to do that. Now, be very quiet, Let's see what we can find out about this. Okay, sounds good? All right, here we go, Good luck.
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hi, may I speak to Ray please?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hi.
Speaker 3: My name is Brielle. I'm calling from the Magical Florest. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 4: Oh? Look, I I picked up just by I didn't. I didn't realize this with spam.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, listen, listen, go on with our lives.
Speaker 3: No listen, listen, we actually deliver in the Anaheim area and other parts of Orange County and we're offering local residents a promotion today. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like. They are free. I don't need cash, I don't need your credit card, and though, just the name of the person that you'd like to send them to and a note. It's a free dozen red roses.
Speaker 4: You're just giving free flowers. Like it's it's totally free.
Speaker 3: It's a promotion that we do about once a month. And we're just trying to promote our delivery service. And if you like us as you know, if you like our arrangement, then maybe you return as a customer. This will take a few minutes and whoever you want to send the roses to, we'll get them by lunchtime today. Is there anybody you want to send the flowers to? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Actually, you know, can I send them to Destiny?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 4: You know? And not roses though, like it's to like, maybe do you have something else besides roses?
Speaker 3: Sure, I can switch it up. We have tulips, daisy's, lily's.
Speaker 4: Whatever, just sunflowers.
Speaker 3: I can make it, okay, a different arrangement, okay, And what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 4: Just just put I'm so very sorry, and just put my initial so very sorry.
Speaker 1: Ray, your voice is being broadcast on the radio. I need you to hear that. I've got your wife, Heather on the line. She's listening to this.
Speaker 4: Wait are you are you serious? Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait? Yes, this is well, that's what we're asking you. What is this? What is going on your wife? Heather? That sounds familiar? Right, You're married to a woman named Heather?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, who's Destiny? And why are you sorry?
Speaker 4: Destiny's my buddy, Ryan's sister.
Speaker 1: But why are you sending Destiny something? Why are you? Why are you sorry?
Speaker 4: Look? Wait? This is so. This is the radio.
Speaker 1: This is the radio.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm on radio.
Speaker 1: That's correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't talk about this on the radio.
Speaker 1: All right, Well do you want to speak to Heather?
Speaker 5: Did something happen at Ryan's birthday party?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: What happened with his sister?
Speaker 4: Look like I said, I can't talk about this on the radio.
Speaker 1: Okay, you kidding me. You need to hear that your wife reached out to us because you asked her do you know that you asked her what she would do if you cheated on her? Why did you ask her that?
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not cheating on my wife, okay, and that I can say.
Speaker 3: But did you cheat on your wife?
Speaker 4: I can't talk about this on the radia.
Speaker 1: Yes or now? You did? Yes or no?
Speaker 4: Bro, I can't talk about this on the radio.
Speaker 1: If you can't say no, then something's wrong. We're gonna let you go right.
Speaker 4: Because you can't talk about it. I'm not I'm not talking about this on the radio.
Speaker 1: Great, We'll talk to talk to Eether about it.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking on the radio.
Speaker 1: Well stop talking.
Speaker 5: Then, Well when are you going to talk to me about it? Right?
Speaker 4: I'm not talking about this on the on.
Speaker 1: The radio talking? Y hang up? Can't well?
Speaker 4: You guys called me?
Speaker 1: Well you hang up on me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Hang up please on me? Are you there? What is that guy doing? What is your husband talking about? I don't understand. Why can't I don't get it?
Speaker 5: Like he didn't talk to me about it in person when I brought it up totally communicatively the other morning, So I don't.
Speaker 1: Almost Could it be that he can't say if he didn't do something wrong.
Speaker 3: So he was at a party, or he was at Destiny's brother's party or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was, you know, he went out with his buddies. He was one of them, was turning thirty. We like never drink anymore. Our daughter was born, and since then we've just been kind of laying low. You know. I really thought it would be good for him to have some guy time. But yeah, I don't really know. Around the midnight, he called me and asked me if I could just come and get him. But he was really really drunk. He couldn't drive home, so I totally went and picked him up. He was like barely coherent, eyes half closed, and yeah, and then he just dropped the bomb on me.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we've done these for a long time. Something's up. I hope you'll talk to you. He can't talk about this on the radio, he said, but he can talk to you about this. I hope I would go find him now. Thank you very much, in good luck.
Speaker 5: Heather, thank you, thanks so much.
Speaker 1: So why what couldn't he say? I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Obviously something happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah,