Speaker 1: Welcome to Good Game with Sarah Spain, where we heard you loud and clear, trend soap and Mal. We're only drinking triple espressos from here on out. Our brains are vibrating inside our heads and we can't buel our hands, but it's so worth it. On today's show, we'll tell you what events to pay attention to while you rot on your couch this last weekend at the Olympics. Plus producer Alex wais in on wrestling, I help you understand what the heck's going on in the break in competition, and producer Misha and I talk about how we get the iconic Dynastic USA basketball team the hype that they deserve. It's all coming up right after this welcome back slices. Today's show is coming to you directly under the flight path of the rehearsals for Chicago's aired Water Show. So if you hear a whoosh during the show, it's either an F thirty five C or one of Canada's soccer drones. Okay, here's what you need to know today. On the map, twenty year old US wrestler a meat alre secured her first ever Olympic medal, and it was the best kind to gold in the women's sixty eight kilo event. Get this, y'all, A meat hasn't lost a match in five years, and she's got an international record of forty one straight wins absolute dominance. With the victory, she becomes the youngest Olympic gold medalist in the history of US wrestling and just the third American woman to take home the gold. One day later, Team USA Sarah Hildebrandt became the fourth winning the fifty kilo competition. We'll have more on that event later in the show. In boxing, if you've been listening to a good game, you know the name Iman Khalif, the Algerian welterweight boxer, Well, she's onto the gold medal about today. She'll face Yonglu at four to fifty one pm Eastern today with a chance to win Algeria's first women's boxing gold medal. And you should also know the name lyn U Ting. We've talked about her, the boxer for Chinese Taipei is onto the featherweight gold medal round on Saturday. I mean, if you're just talking from the outside looking in, it seems hard enough to reach this stage at all, but to do it with all the noise that's been surrounding them. Huge kudos to both of them. In indoor volleyball, the reigning Olympic champion US team beat Brazil in the semifinals in a five set thriller that was a rematch of the Tokyo final. US move on to the gold medal match on Sunday. In track and field, the four by one hundred relay team ran itself into a spot in today's final, and if you didn't catch the semi Shakarrie Richardson put the team on her back in the anchor leg. After a less than ideal baton exchange early in the race worth giving it a watch. Richardson breezed past Germany's anchor in the last fifty meters and even gave her a glance in the process. It was the stuff of legend. In the fifteen hundred, Americans Nikki Hilts and El Saint Pierre qualified for the final, with both finishing third in their respective semi final heats. You could tune in Saturday to watch them run for gold. In the four hundred meter hurdle, Sidney McLaughlin Lavroni set another world record winning gold in the final with a time of fifty point three seconds. Holy flash, this is the fifth time she's broken her own record. Her USA teammate Anna Cockrel earned the silver in a personal best fifty one point eight seven seconds, and Dutch sprinter Femca Bowl won bronze. Team USA also picked up two medals in the long jump. Woodhull won it all. That's right, Tara Davis Woodhall won gold and Jasmine Moore grabbed bronze. This is Woodall's first Olympic medal, three years after she finished sixth in her Olympic debut. Moore adds another bronze to her collection. She won it in the triple jump earlier this week. In the pool, you guys were sad today. Our girl, Maggie Steffens and the US water polo team fell to Australia in the semi final round on a penalty shootout. Australia will go on to face Spain in the gold medal game on Saturday, while the US and the Netherlands will play for bronze. And here's a stat to highlight just how dominant Team USA has been in this sport in recent years. Paris will mark the first time they won't be competing in the gold medal game in twenty years. They claimed silver back in two thousand and eight, followed by three straight golds. We're still super pumped for them, and we're really excited that they're in the medal rounds and we're wishing them the best against the Netherlands. We're just bombed. We just really wanted Maggie and the rest of the team in Flavor Flav and everybody involved to get another gold. Some non Olympic news, we're gonna mention men's sports real quick, but we've got a great reason because the mnba's Los Angeles Lakers officially released their coaching staff for the upcoming season, and former WNBA hooper Lindsay Harding became the first woman ever announced as an assistant coach for the franchise. She was the first woman to win g League Coach of the Year last year and has been a regular presence on MNBA affiliated benches since retiring from the WNBA in twenty sixteen. That's a lot of firsts. Hats off to you, Lindsay. Speaking of la Jordan, Childs told today's show host Hotacopy that she'll be returning to UCLA to finish up her last two years competing for Bruins Gymnastics. The nine time All American wrapped up her sophomore season in Westwood as the twenty twenty three NCAA uneven Bars and floor Exercise champion. That is big news that she's returning to the Blue and Gold. Now onto the kiddos. The Little League Softball World Series Championship game in Greenville, North Carolina takes place on Sunday, and wake up, bestie. Angel Reese's Rebok collection just dropped and the silver shoes are sick. You could check out the link in the show notes to see what's in stock rebuck stock rhyming. You might notice that we did not mention the debut of Breaking in the Olympics tomorrow. Don't you worry, my little aspiring be girls and bee boys. We got you covered. Breaking is actually the subject of the very first installment of No Dumb Question. You're thinking it, but you don't want to say it. You're wondering it, but you don't want to ask it. Well, we're here for you, because you know what, here a good game. With Sarah Spain, there are no dumb questions. So let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So, if I've seen the nineteen eighty four breakdancing movie Break in Am, I all set for the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Not quite. Here's how it's gonna go down. In Paris. There are sixteen breakers, we call them B girls, and they'll battle in one on one competitive dance matchups. Each battle is a best of three rounds, and the rounds are called throwdowns. A throwdown starts the moment a breaker starts their performance, and the breakers given up to sixty seconds to complete their routine, with the opposing breaker responding with a throwdown. It's kind of like a walk off in Zuelander. So the sixteen breakers are divided into four groups of four and they compete in a round robin stage. They're matched in one on one battles with each of the other breakers in their groups, and then the two winners from each group advance. They're seated one to eight, and the lower seeds face the higher seeds in knockout rounds. So quarter semis, and finals are all knockout rounds. So, unlike in figure skating or gymnastics, B girls do not know the music ahead of time, so the improv element is a huge part of what they're being. They go out there and when the music starts, they're reacting and doing moves as a response to what they're hearing.
Speaker 4: Are they just doing whatever moves they want?
Speaker 1: No, They've actually got three sets of elements. Top rock are the dance moves that are performed while the b girl is standing. Down rock is the part of the breaker's performance that's composed on the floor. And freeze is when the breaker holds a pose in an unusual position during the middle of their performance. It also sounds like a really bad tribute band to the Beastie Boys. Top Rock, down Rock, and freeze. And this is my favorite part, you guys. Breakers can actually be penalized for acts or gestures during their performance that the judges consider inappropriate, and they have three buttons for that mild, moderate, and severe, which I have to assume is just like a full crotch grab. But they hit the button and that percentage of points based on whether it's mild, moderate, or severe gets taken off of their score. And that can be something that's sort of unintentional all the way up to a fully sexual or disparaging act in the middle of their breaking performance, So.
Speaker 2: They're scored based on who looks the coolest, right.
Speaker 1: Sadly no, though they will all look cooler than any of us have ever looked or will ever look in our entire lives throughout their competition. Instead, there's a panel of nine judges and they score them based on five things, so technique, vocabulary, execution, musicality, and originality. Each of those count for twenty percent of the final score. And then this is really cool, So the judges use a digital slider to score the battles, and the slider shifts in real time toward the breaker who's out performing the opposing dancer in a specific category. It feels like it would look kind of like your son's panel when you're like turning up the music in the living room and down in the kitchen, or like when you go to a game and they're like cheer louder and you're watching the thing like go like in the yellow and then it gets orange and then it gets rend Ah. It's like that, except for you're seeing it move back and forth between the breakers based on who's doing a better job in each thing.
Speaker 4: So cool, is there anyone in particular I should be on the watch for Yes.
Speaker 1: Of course, we root for all of the breakers, especially the Americans because you know, Jingoism, But sunny Choi is the one I'm most excited to see you. Remember I mentioned sunny Choi because I wanted to see a feature film about her in a previous edition of Fight Me on the show. She's the one who's the former Wharton grad and director of Global Creative Operations for Skincare at es Day Lauder, who just in the middle of her life in her thirties, was like, I'm out of here, Esday Lauder. I'm gonna go break for gold. Uh. Just the coolest story ever. So sunny Choi, let's go today ten am Eastern, start finals at three twenty eastern. You your couch breaking, You're all set. We're gonna take a quick break. When we come back, we're going to talk about a dynasty that's not getting enough love and a wrestling story that's going to blow your mind. Stick around. Welcome back, Orge Slices. Let's talk a little hoops. We haven't done a deep dive into the US women's basketball team, and I think in part that's because we're sort of assuming that they're destined for an eighth straight. But taking brilliance like this team has for granted is pretty unfair, and it kind of feels like we're not alone in doing that. I understand that the sports with other major tournaments and competitions take kind of a backseat to the sports we see as quote unquote Olympic sports, and we get really excited about.
Speaker 2: Only every four years.
Speaker 1: But I do think we risk underappreciating just how great this US women's basketball team is. When we do that, we'll actually get to that and where they rank in the pantheon of dynasties. But first I want to talk a little bit about what we've seen from them so far. And I'm going to bring in producer Meche for this because there are designated hooped Meichhe obviously, like, there's been so much other stuff to watch, so I've been trying to get a little bit into the basketball, but I have to admit I'm kind of waiting till the gold medal match, which might be a mistake, it might be a jinx. But what have you seen so far? I mean, most of what I've seen highlights of and heard about is like, you can't beat a team when Asia Wilson and Brianna Stewart are on the court together.
Speaker 3: That's pretty much been the conclusion I've come to as well. It's such a joy watching those two players who I consider one and two in the world, Asia and then Stewie. To be real clear for folks out there, they both do things that make them unguardable. Like first of all, we got to give Asia a happy birthday shout out on Thursday was her birthday, twenty eighth for fellow LEAs fellow young with.
Speaker 1: Me, you know, no tea, no shade, you know what unnecessary, some tons of shade.
Speaker 3: But you know, with her at the true five to have the mobility, she has to have the strength. She has the jumper in the touch and then just like the relentlessness of spirit, you can't do anything with her. And it's the same thing with Stewie. She's special because she fits anywhere you put her. She's like clay. You can literally ask her to do anything and she will be excellent at it. In this tournament, you know, both of them have had their talents on full display. And a lot of people might have heard Sue Bird talking about earlier this week the national team being the most uncomfortable basketball you ever play.
Speaker 2: If you're not the star.
Speaker 3: Well, these two are stars, and they're looking really really comfortable right now.
Speaker 1: They're getting to do their thing. I need I need the shirt. If we haven't printed it yet, stousha at the Stoojatuja shirts please. Also, what have you made of Jackie Young in the starting lineup Danna Tarassi to the bench, Like, is this maybe more just save a little of DT's energy as the elder stateswoman as a fellow old shout out to us for the gold medal match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be a little bit of that.
Speaker 3: It could also be the fact that there's also no answer for Jackie Young so far in this tournament. I mean, she is to me. It wasn't a really shocking move by Shio Reeve. I just think it was about time to do something like that. It feels like a kind of a handing of the baton, so to speak. And that's not to say DT is washed, because we all know DT is absolutely not washed. But a lot of people describe Jackie Young as a Swiss army knife, and that's exactly what she is for any team you put her up against. So you know, they got off to a tougher start against Nigeria because that team is just full of heart and full of grit. But you saw what she was able to do secondly scorer for Team USA in that game, And yeah, I like the move.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 1: Speaking that game, what do you make of the whole whether you should play to the whistle if you're ahead or if you're behind.
Speaker 3: You have a take on that I do, and my take is if you're winning, take the dub. You don't have to do all the extra stuff like a losing team, especially a team that has never competed against Team USA so closely as Nigeria did in the last game. You just let them have that, let them have that moment, let them play to the whistle. That has nothing and no bearing on what happens in the next game. On you know the outcome of that game. And so if you guys missed it, Khalia Copper kind of threw the ball out of player, which is not never a fave. Come on, dude, but cool, end of the day, you learn your lesson. You keep it pushing because cause an excellent player.
Speaker 1: Yeah we love ky here, but yeah, that move, it's it's like I want to say I have a definitive stance on this, and usually my stances you play whatever game you're playing until the whistle blows, not only for yourselves but for your opponents, for your fans. Like if I'm at a game, I don't want to see a team just stop playing. It's fine if you want to bring in bench players or subs, or you know, take your foot off the gas. I also don't think you need to run up the score. But I don't think when people freak out in either direction about a team playing through the whistle, I really ever get behind that stance. I think, you know, people freaking out about someone doing a windmill dunk to give the show to a fan when they're winning, as long as it's a fair fight, right. But I do think it's not to say that it wasn't a fair fight with Nigeria. But I do think you got a team that's gone farther than any basketball team for that country in the history of the games, and they put up a good, you know battle. Maybe I wouldn't suggest then getting into the Harlem gold Globe Trotterer moves, but I also think that the response to them trying to play through the whistle was kind of unnecessary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and don't be mad at somebody respecting the sanctity of the game and the sanctity of you as an opponent.
Speaker 2: Like, that's just what it comes.
Speaker 1: And that's their moment in the Olympics. You know, you still want to get your points in your shots and have a chance to show off a little. Okay, So the US are going to face Australia at next in this semi final game. Quick look, quick preview of what you expect from this matchup with the opals.
Speaker 3: This is going to be fun, Sarah. I cannot wait for this matchup. There are gonna be a lot of WNBA names that fans might recognize in this one, but the biggest one that we could potentially see it's not a definitive as of right now, but Lauren Jackson, the five time Olympian who's got into and come out of retirement multiple times in her career, but she has not featured for Australia in their last two games.
Speaker 2: And Sandy Brondelo has.
Speaker 1: Told our good friend Erica ayala.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you don't know Erica, make sure you check out Erica's stuff. Shout out Erica at black Rosie media on everything, but she wrote a story in which Sandy Brondelo and Lauren Jackson both said there's no limitations, so she is available.
Speaker 2: We will see if she steps foot on the court though.
Speaker 1: Yes, one of those, like all greats that we definitely know from her time in the WNBA, and I'd be very interested to see what you do with a legend like that when you've got them available. Do you feel compelled? It's kind of like we talked about with the soccer. Does Martin have to start? Marte?
Speaker 2: Is it allowed to not play?
Speaker 1: Can you not play?
Speaker 2: With Lauren?
Speaker 1: Also speaking to people, we love Maggie Hendrix at Maggie Hendrix on Twitter you can follow or She's fantastic.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 1: The game notes for the USA Basketball semi is all Taylor swift songs as the subheads, So shout out to whoever took the time to make that happen. We love Swifties living among us. Okay, So what I really wanted to talk to you about before we wrap up here is the dominance of this of this team. It's an unbelievable stretch. I'm they were winning basketball games well before you were born, and the streak is like nothing we've ever seen before. It's really unbelievable, and we just don't include them when we talk about the greatest teams of all time, the greatest dynasties of all time. Fifty nine straight games in the Olympics, these are the best teams in the world. There's no scrubs that they're getting to roll through. So how do we get after we get back to the WNBA in the basketball season, how do we get this team to be top of mind when people are making their all time great lists, when they're talking about dominance. How do we get people to stop taking them for granted?
Speaker 2: Man, Sarah, it's a big question.
Speaker 3: I think you know, the first half of the WNBA season, good steps were taken, right, We're seeing all sorts of you know, landmark media deals and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: But what I hope happens from the Olympics to the WNBA is folks who are tuned in for that hopefully gold medal match or gold medal game, don't forget about what you saw here. This dominance that you're seeing from the US team against literally the rest of the world. Imagine that dominance all bottled up in one tiny little bottle and shaken and then you take the top off that bad boy. Like that's what the WNBA is. And I want people to understand the entertainment value, the educational value that still exists in the WNBA as opposed to the MNBA in my opinion, for young kids who are coming up and watching these games.
Speaker 2: But also, I mean the drama like sports is.
Speaker 3: Wonderful for that reason as well, and I think we get plenty of that in the WNBA. And folks who just love sports, love athletes being athletes, being competitors, coming for each other's throats. Like the more we can amplify that and illuminate that, the better.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Team USA basketball and God, please please let us not have jinxed them in some way by having this conversation and assuming they're gonna make it to the game.
Speaker 2: I'm standing right now.
Speaker 3: I'm standing it right Oh now, at me if they don't, at me, if they don't.
Speaker 1: Oh no, niche the journalists, no, oh no, you okay, sticking with the Olympics and stories, we're not talking about this one is much less about us knowing it well and taking it for granted. And more so not knowing much about it at all. But Alex brought this to my attention and I said, go for it. This is a really fantastic story, So Alex illuminate us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sarah, thank you so much for making the time for this. I wanted to take a few moments to talk about an athlete that you should know, even though she won't be leaving Paris with an Olympic medal. And just to quick heads up that this story includes references to both weight loss and sexual harassment. So to set the stage here, India is a country of one point four billion people but has never won an Olympic gold medal in any women's event in any sport, and that drought almost ended this week. Enter wrestler Venesh Fogot. After cruising through the early rounds of the fifty kilo wrestling competition, Fogott booked a spot in the gold medal final against American Sarah Hildebrand. Now, if you're not familiar with wrestling, stick with me for a second while I explain how it works. There are six women's weight classes at the Olympics, so if you can he in the fifty kilo category, like fogot does you have to weigh less than fifty kilos ahead of the competition. That's equivalent to one hundred and ten pounds, So you need to be under that number, but not too far under. In wrestling, you want to be at the top of your weight class. Mass moves mass now. Up until a few years ago, each wrestling event was contested in just one day, so you would weigh in on Friday night and then go home, eat a big meal and drink lots of fluids, and then come back on Saturday morning and wrestle all day. But this format led to athletes making big and honestly sometimes dangerous weightcuts ahead of competitions. They would train at a much bigger weight, put muscle on at that bigger weight, and then cut lots of water weight ahead of the competition. I remember interviewing a wrestler a few years ago who gained his water weight back after each way in by drinking the flavor packets that came with ramen, just the flavor packets and water, no noodles. So, in an effort to stop this type of weight cutting, a few years ago, Wrestling's Federation implemented a two day format in which athletes way in on the morning of both days of competition, and that brings us back to Venese Fogot. On day one of competition in Paris, she successfully made weight, defeating the defending Olympic champion in her first match of the day and then blazing through the rest of the bracket to become the first woman from India to ever make a wrestling Olympic final. Fans rallied around her from back home in India, where she is also known for her activism against sexual harassment. Last year, she and a group of female wrestlers protested the president of India's wrestling federation, accusing him of sexual harassment of young wrestlers. NPR reported that the accusations included groping the female wrestlers, stalking them, demanding sexual favors, and threatening them if they refused his advances. In a letter to the Indian Olympic Association, Vinesh wrote, quote, we, as senior wrestlers who fight for the country, only want to ensure a safe and secure place and environment for our young wrestlers, especially female wrestlers.
Speaker 2: End quote.
Speaker 4: All that to say, Fogott is someone who has already had to fight really big fights, even before reaching her third Olympics in Paris, and that brings us today two of the competition, when she did not make weight when it became clear the night before that she was at risk of being over the limit. Her team tried desperately to get her under, even resorting to cutting her hair, but it wasn't enough. She weighed in three and a half ounces over the limit, which is equivalent to the weight of a deck of cards. She was subsequently hospitalized for severe dehydration and disqualified. But this is what's getting people really mad. Even though she qualified for the gold medal final, she won't be taking home the silver medal. Wrestling's current rules state that if you fail to make weight on day two, all of your results from day one are voided and you are ranked last. And that is the type of thing that has real implications in terms of prize money, sponsorships, things like that. And on Thursday morning, Fogt announced her retirement from the sport on social media, which is really really sad. While wrestlers agree that weight cutting is part of the sport, many have rallied around Fogot, calling for the rules to be changed so that athletes are allowed to weigh in a few ounces heavier on day two in order to avoid situations like this in the future. I'm not necessarily sure what the solution is here, especially given that the current rules were implemented from a safety standpoint, but I do think that Fogot's story has the possibility of changing the format of the sport moving forward.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that, Alex. That's super heartbreaking and I don't know what the answer is, but it does feel like such a heartbreaking thing for that particular athlete and something that the sport needs to figure out. We got to take another break when we come back. Thank god, it's Friday, unless, of course, you're the American healthcare system and you got publicly embarrassed again for fucking around. We'll explain next. Welcome back, everybody, Happy Friday. And that's right, it's Fria, which means it's time for go around and find out Friday and today we've got a biggie America's healthcare system. I know you don't need me to tell you how messed up it is. This isn't news. They've been fucking around and finding out forever. But with the world's eyes on the games, the good old us of A was just outed across the globe once again for being a healthcare disaster. Let me introduce you to Airy Ramsey, US rugby player, bronze medalist, one of our finest and guess how she's spending her time in France in the Olympic village after finishing her competitions. Listen up, okay.
Speaker 5: Also, not only in the village to we have free food, but we have free dental, free healthcare. I literally just got a papch mare for free, and I have a Denis's appointment and I exam next week.
Speaker 1: Like what wild right? You got to fly to France and kick some assy ass in order to get your lady parts and your pearly whites checked out. Embarrassing America, truly embarrassing. Also, I really love when people call pap smears pap smears. You ain't a bagel girl, This isn't Einstein's. But thank you for the giggle, and trust me, you're not alone. Airy. I know so many people who call it a pap smear. I just can't every time. Anyway, follow ariy on TikTok at Ariana dot Ramsey. We love that you're listening, but We want you to get in the game every day too. So here's our good game play of the day, and it comes from our neighbors to the north, the new Toronto WNBA team. They want you to submit your ideas for a team name. We've included the link for submissions in the show notes, so go ahead and put your two cents in. Don't wait too long, though, because submissions close on August twenty eighth. I'm typing mine right now. Team America's hat nailed it. Oh. Also, I want you to grab some pals and watch Team USA fight for Olympic gold in soccer tomorrow. I already called my favorite local bar to find out what time they open. I'm getting there super early and saving seats for a big crew for us all to watch together. And I want us to work on that normalize watching and celebrating women with parties and get togethers, just like you do with tailgates and football season or office outings to baseball games. Tell your boss, let's go to a WNBA game instead of going to MNBA game. Tell your boss, let's go to a softball game instead of baseball. Whatever it is, just try to create some of that same nostalgia and celebration and pageantry around the women's sports that you love, and you got a lot of opportunities this weekend. Okay, earlier this week, we told you that just six percent of American monuments feature real women as their subjects, and we asked you what one female athlete you'd like to see immortalized in bronze. Shout out to Anna Casey, who said, why did this question make me immediately think of Billy on the street? Name my woman, fair fair. But some of you ignored my very clear directions to name all woman and instead listed like fifty eleven, so you self disqualified. But some of you did listen and gave very good answers. So here are some of the most bustworthy noms. Billy Jean King, Tara Vanderveer, Meghan Rappino, Wilma Rudolph, Tony Stone, Katie Ledecki, Cheryl Swoops, Catherine Switzer, Jenny Finch, Pearl Moore, Sue Byrd, Shamikwa Holtzklaw, Bonnie Blair, ALTHEA. Gibson, Simone Biles, Cheryl Miller, Flojo, Babe Diedrichson, Saharius, Diana Tarassi, and a few of you said, Don Staley, I got good news for you. The South Carolina women's basketball head coach is going to be honored with a bronze statue in downtown Columbia, set to be unveiled later this year. I loved the variety of sports and eras that you all came up with. And if you're listening and you heard a name on that list that you don't know, give it a Google. You can learn something new about a legend today. We always love hearing from you. Hit us up on email, good game at wondermedianetwork dot com, or leave us a voicemail at eight seven two two o four fifty seventy and don't forget to subscribe, Rate and review. It's easy watch going to space for eight days only to be stuck there till twenty twenty five. Rating negative one thousand out of five stars. Review This is a real thing that's happening people. On June fifth, the star Liner, a Boeing spacecraft, took astronauts Sunny Williams and Butch Wilmore to the International Space Station. Serious problems with the spacecraft Boeing No Shit means that the astronauts will not only be unable to return home on the spacecraft, but also that their once quick trip to outer space is now extended into twenty twenty five, with no set date for their return. This is from journalist Jessica Yellen quote. The International Space Station is roughly the size of a football field, and orbits are so quickly that it experiences a sunrise every ninety minutes. Me cool her. It's also full of large equipment and has been described as a claustrophobes nightmare. Me not cool. Her. Astronauts experience constant congestion as a result of fluids in their bodies shifting under reduced gravity. Me very very uncool. So these astronauts were supposed to be there for eight days? Did they bring a book? Two books? Can they download the entire series of Game of Thrones? What are they going to do up there till twenty twenty five? No? Thank you, hard pass negative one thousand stars, sending them very very good vibes. Now it's your turn to rate and review, like Allegras Sinclair, who gave us five stars and said a delicious calorie free daily treat. Good game of Sarah Spain has quickly become my go to daily self care indulgence. This podcast is absolutely fantastic. Sarah Spain sprinkles her deep love and respect for women athletes over every aspect of the show, covering a wide range of women's sports with passion and insight. I'm only four episodes in, but each episode is assaulted kra milkcake of insightful interviews and lap out loud conversations with guests I legit want to hear from. I'm loving seeing women's sports celebrated with all this enthusiasm and respect. I've been wanting a daily women's sports show like this for ages, and this one is delicious. Thank you, Allegra. We think you and this review are delicious too. Thanks to all of you for listening. See you next week. Slices, Good Game, Astronauts Stuck in Space, Good Game, Happy Birthday, Asia Wilson. Few rules in sports that we don't have a solution for but still make us really sad for athletes. Good Game with Sarah Spain is an iHeart women's sports production in partnership with Deep Blue Sports and Entertainment. You can find us on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Production by Wonder Media Network. Our producers are Alex Azzi and Misha Jones. Our executive producers are Christina Everett, Jesse Katz, Jenny Kaplan and Emily Rudder. Our editors are Jenny Kaplan, Emily Rudder, Britney Martinez and Grace Lynch. Production assistants from Lucy Jones and I'm Your Host Sarah Spain