Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. We've got a lot of news today. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, we will start with this news. The President has announced that he has asked Representative Congresswoman a Lease the Phonic to bow out of contention to be the US ambassador to the UN. He cited the GOP slim majority writing on Truth Social I have asked the Lease, one of my biggest allies, to remain in Congress to help me deliver historic tax cuts, great jobs, record economic growth, to secure border energy dominance, peace through strength, and much more so that we can make America great again with a tight majority. I don't want to take a chance on anyone else running for a Lease's seat. That people love Elise and with her we have nothing to worry about come election day. There are others that can do a good job at the United Nations. Republicans have been concerned that New York Governor Or Hoko could seek a to slow walk the election, leaving Stephanic seat open for as long as possible. This is just, you know, typical New York Albany corruption that is just standard fair and this has been discussed now for some time now. This news that I'm going to give you, I want you to pay very close attention to, and I've gone through this in great specificity, in detail even throughout this week. I'll try not to duplicate what I've said earlier, but if you look at the Treasury Department website, Reuters and other stories that are out there today, a detail that I doubt you're going to hear in the state run legacy media mob. They're still busy talking about the one off accidental inclusion of a reporter on the signal conversation. And by the way, you know, we go back to that too. Because I'm so sick and tired of what they're saying. It's such a phony controversy. These people didn't care about known terrorists, murderers, rapists, gang members, cartel members coming into our country.
Speaker 2: They didn't They just didn't care.
Speaker 1: They don't care, and it's such fake, phony, fraudulent outrage. I get so sick and tired of all of it. And as Pete Heeks has said, let me get this straight. The Atlantic released are so called war plans. The plans include no names, no targets, no locations, no units, no routes, no sources, no methods, no classified information. Those are really some I nan Adam Schiffe war plans, he continued. We will continue to do our job while the media does what it does best, pedal la hoax, and that's all they want to talk about. But they won't talk about any success. They're not going to talk about the fact that the border has been secured in such a short period of time and that the president is, in spite of the law fair is at least now detaining even though the three judge panel have ruled against them, so now it's off to the Supreme Court. I guess trying to get rid of Trende Ragua gang members. Could you imagine this is the party that champions men and women's sports, the rights of illegals, including trend A Ragua gang members, over the safety of Americans, and claims we have a constitutional crisis if we identify hundreds of billions of dollars in waste, broaden abuse. They're also the party that has no problem with domestic terrorism. I don't hear Democrats talking out and speaking out loudly against what has been done to Tesla. You know, you can't even talk about group thing. Everyone says, well, that's only a small part of the Democratic Party, really, because I saw every member of the Democratic Party sit on their ass during the joint Session addressed by the President when two mothers that lost their children to Biden Harris unvetted illegals and they were being honored that night, I didn't see a single Democrats stand and applaud them and care about them. I haven't heard any Democrats speaking out about how you know, dozens of dozens of dead Americans because of Biden Harris illegals, all the dozens raped, the thousands of that are victims of violent crime, all the people that have died from fentanyl and opioid poisoning because of open borders. So anyway, here's the detail you won't hear about from the state run legacy media mob which I declared.
Speaker 2: Dead, gone and buried.
Speaker 1: They don't know it yet, they have no influence, and they have lost the trust of the American people. They've earned the loss of trust. Anyway, the cumulative dollar value of all foreign business investment that Donald Trump has secured since January twentieth for this country Tinzy became president, is now nearly equal to all the tax revenue collected by the IRS in twenty twenty four. Now, these news outlets, a couple of them, and credit to the ones that are reporting it that at the beginning of March, Donald trumpets secured commitments from foreign nations and from companies over three trillion dollars in new investment. Yesterday's Yesterday, Reuters and other news outlets reported that the United Arab Emirates had pledged to invest one point four trillion in business in the US. That's a total now four point four trillion dollars. If you look at the US Treasury website, all the tax revenue collected by the IRS over the entire year last year comes to four point nine trillion dollars. So that's just about five hundred billion dollars more than the cumulative foreign business investments that Donald Trump has brought to America in just twelve weeks.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It is true that most foreign investment commitments have spread over a number of years. In the case of most of the investments, whether it be you know, from the pharmaceutical industry and all those companies, and they have. They're pledging hundreds of billions of dollars Apple, hundreds of billions of dollars Honda. I've gone through the whole list, Honda, Nissan, the Taiwanese chip company, and I can keep going and going, but I don't want to repeat myself, but this is a massive opportunity.
Speaker 2: Now. It was reported yesterday or the day before.
Speaker 1: India is now thinking about canceling what they had, all the tariffs they have put on before the April second deadline because they don't want reciprocal tariffs placed on them. And at some point the European Union in Canada and other countries they'll also come around. I mean, the fact that Rolls Royce, a car company in Great Britain, is coming up with contingency plans to build a factory here so they can build their engines here, and they do build some of the best engines in the world, is no doubt about it. Is just evidence that they don't want to deal with this. And the problem is is that all of these countries, even our so called allied countries, have been taking advantage of US for a long period of time. By the way, the Trump Treasury Department revealed that the leading Democratic Party fundraiser, Act Blue, has been the subject of a number of suspicious activity reports. House investigators now requesting access to those reports. Elon Musk is questioning whether Act Blue might be funding terrorist activities carried out by anti Tesla activists. Now, three Republicans in Congress, including the Chairman of the House Oversight and Administrative Panels, are urging Donald Trump's Treasury Department to share with lawmakers reports of suspicious financial transactions related to Act Blue. Other GOP lawmakers are demanding probes by the Treasury and the FBI into whether the fundraising platform has helped organizations that are engaging in domestic terrorism or violating federal campaign finance laws. Let's see what happens with that. By the way, a top MS thirteen gang leader was a rec in Virginia. Great job, Governor Younkin, Great job, Christy Nome, great job, Tom Homan, great job local law enforcement.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 1: These people put their lives on the line for all of us. You know the insanity of this, and we'll get into this in the next hour with Joe Concha and Carol Roth, I mean Democrats, they still want to justify the spending abroad, which represents hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars, knowing we have thirty seven trillion in debt, knowing the average America makes sixty six grand a year. You know, they had this hearing in Congress yesterday and Democrats, you know, with their bingo cards, fire Elon and save Elmo. Well, there's nothing to stop Democrats from saving Elmo. You want to invest in Elmo, go invest in Elmo. Good idea. I support you investing in Elmo. But the idea that Jasmine Crockett, now one of the leading spokespeople the Democratic Party, is claiming, well, this is about free speech, and then you just can't have Fox News. Fox News doesn't get federal dollars to be on the air. We actually have real people that want to watch us because we put on news.
Speaker 2: You're not going to get an information.
Speaker 1: We give out information, news in an entertaining way that you're not going to get elsewhere. I mean the fact that I watched this committee hearing and we'll play it later, you know, and there's the fire Elon, save Elmo. I mean, it's insane. By the way, speaking of Tesla, I got my Tesla today. It is the greatest piece of machinery I've ever been in my life. The self driving mode is incredible, zero to sixty one point nine to nine seconds. This thing is a Remember, every other car has kind of made the same way, combustion engine all that, and I've always had them. I did have one hybrid Cadillac once Escalade, and it was a good car. There's good technology. Is nothing compared to this over a thousand horsepower. That's why I'm giving one away, and it's going to be the Tesla of your choice, and you can sign up. We're going to try and make it a little easier. The word of the day today, Tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday is going to be one word. It's America. You go to Hannity dot com. We'll do this. You can do register once a day through April the eleventh, and if you once you go to the Tesla contest page, you just put in the word of the day. For the next four days, you can register once every day the words America. It's that simple. It's really easy. And then you get to pick the Tesla your choice. If you're the winner, we're very excited about it anyway. So then you have this head of MPR Katherine Mayer or mar I don't know how she pronounces it. I do want to acknowledge that we were mistaken and failing to cover the Hunter Biden laptop story more aggressively or sooner. Okay, this I couldn't understand, and this came up in the hearings. We'll play it later. The whole community. I don't even know what this means. Apparently it took place on MPR, according to the New York Post and the whole community of gender queer dinosaur enthusiasts. They came up with the hearing yesterday. I might need help interpreting that fear of fatness is more harmful than actual fat Who came up with that genius idea? Now, if if you want free speech, I'm all for it. If the woman that runs this thing that was in the hot seat yesterday had to explain away her tweets, do you believe that America is addicted to white supremacy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I believe.
Speaker 1: I tweeted that, And as I said earlier, I believe my thinking has evolved over the last half decade.
Speaker 2: You mean the last five years you changed?
Speaker 1: Or is this like a politician's election year conversion and in your case, please don't cut my funding conversion, and I'll say whatever you want me to say, but I'll still keep MPR and PBS and all these publicly funded outlets as left wing as possible. One point admitting that every single employee that is registered that works for them is a registered Democrat. There wasn't one single Republican. And then also tweeting out, do you believe that America believes in black plunder and white democracy? And she responds, well, I don't believe that, sir. Well then got called out by Congressman Gill, saying you tweeted that in reference to a book you were reading at the time, apparently the Case for Reparations. She said, well, I don't think I've ever read that book. Well, Gill goes, well, you tweeted about it. You said you took a day off to fully read The Case of Reparation. She doesn't even remember what she put on Twitter back in twenty twenty. I mean, all this was about is can I get as much money as possible from US taxpayers?
Speaker 2: That's all that is about.
Speaker 1: By the way, the Republicans now urge the Department of Homeland Security to release data on the number of Biden illegals who were parolled into the US. Boy, I'd love to get that data. I'd like to know where these people are, especially the people will terroritize, unvetted, the gang members, cartel members, known murderers, rapists. And why would any judge you go against the Alien Enemies Act, which has been rendered constitutional in a Supreme Court decision in nineteen forty eight used by four prior presidents. And not only not only did the court hold that it was legal for the president to do so, but upon using the Alien Enemies Act, it was not subject to judicial review. That's how rock solid that decision was. Let's see what John Roberts and his court has to say about it, because it looks like that's where it's going next. Now, where does the time go? I don't even know, just flies on by doze uncovered another whopping four point seven billion dollars being wasted, your tax dollars that Joe Biden and his radical leftist you know, puppet masters were blowing on woke nonsense, the Department of Government Efficiency announcing that it terminated one hundred and thirteen contracts valued at four point seven billion dollars, including a Department of Agriculture consulting contract for Peru and their climate change activities. I'm sure that's a top priority for your children. DOGE has also announced the Department of Labor canceled five hundred and seventy seven million in America last grants, totaling two hundred and thirty seven million in savings. The funding that was canceled also included ten million dollars for gender equity in the Mexican workplace, twelve point two million for worker empowerment in South Africa, six point twenty five million for improving respect for worker rights and agricultural supply chains in the countries of Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, and eliminated five million dollars to elevate women's participation in the workplace in West Africa, four point three million to assist foreign migrant workers in Malaysia. And I can keep going if you want the total number. We are now at one hundred and thirty billion in savings.
Speaker 2: Breaking news straight from the source. It's pretty amazing, isn't it.
Speaker 1: The amount of money that the president is saving this country, you know, And what Elon Musk and DOZE is doing to help this country. They just uncovered four point seven billion dollars of your tax dollars that Biden and the radical leftists in this country. You know, we're blowing on their woke nonsense. I just went through all of that. So far, DOZE is up to one hundred and thirty billion dollars in discovering waste, fraud, abuse, corruption. That's nearly one thousand dollars a taxpayer. It's eight hundred and seven dollars and forty five cents per taxpayer. That's real money in your pocket. By the way, we could use that money to pay down the debt and stop stealing from our kids. We could shore up social Security and medicare. You know, we could use it for the next generation of weaponry. We could use it to get rid of all of these partel members, gang members, terrorists, rapists, murderers that Biden and Harris allowed into the country. I mean, it's just a simple, basic, fundamental common sense, which unfortunately is not that common anymore.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Trump warns that he may issue an executive order ending sanctuary cities.
Speaker 2: I think he should.
Speaker 1: Sanctuary cities are basically cities that are codifying law breaking. I mean the idea of helping I mean, I told the story the other day that they spent what ninety five billion dollars or whatever on healthcare for illegals in California medical and now they're having to borrow money because they're running a huge deficit. And Gavin Newsom will not give in on remaining a sanctuary state. In a sanctuary city of LA in San Francisco, they're guarding criminals, President Trump told reporters they're taking the rights away from the citizens of the state and the city. And we're going to be ending sanctuary cities if we find it necessary to do in certain major areas, and we may just end the entire thing all together, because it's just a way of protecting criminals and nobody else benefits by this.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The Boston Mayor, Michelle Woo, has continued to battle the administration, asserting that Boston stands with immigrants and the comments prompted the borders are Tom Homan a focus on Boston where he did oversee three hundred and eighty US Immigration and Customs enforcement arrest last week, and what we're finding out about a lot a lot of the people that they're resting. Is there are a lot of bad people, and now we have to battle in the courts to have the president's policy of deporting these people, you know, get implemented. Pretty unbelievable, and that's what Alan Derschwitz I think rightly predicting that the US Supreme Court will ultimately rule in favor of President Trump and his right to deport members of the Venezuelan gang Trende Ragua. He said, the US Court of Appeals in DC has affirmed the lower court decision not to permit any more airplane flights or deportees to go to El Salvador. Ultimately, the case will be decided on the merits, and eventually I think it will probably go to the US Supreme Court, and I think the power of the president to order deportation with due process will be upheld. My prediction is a divided one. Substantively, the power of the president will be upheld procedurally, They'll have to get due process. And the remaining question is do federal courts have the power to enforce process against the wishes of the executive Is this purely an executive function? Based on Supreme Court precedents, the case of nineteen forty eight, that would be the president's decision. And in that decision they did adjudicate that there is no judicial remedy after the president invokes the Alien Enemies Act. Why let the law get in the way anyway, It's so it's so despicable. Now President Trump founded off on truth social early today because that same judge that stopped the deportations. This is the idiot judge that said, if they're flying in the air, now have the planes turn around and come back.
Speaker 2: What a dope.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he's with the US District Court for the District for DC, assigned now to preside over a lawsuit lodged against several Trump administration officials and the National Archives and Record Administration. The Obama nominated judge also presided over the lawsuit challenging the invocation of the Alien Enemies Act. I mean, how is it this guy gets picked every time. It's just a sheer accident, I know, just a mere coincidence. On federal judge denies the administration's effort to ban transgend transgender people from the military. Okay, it's just this is now what we have been calling it. This is now a new form of lawfare. This is judicial activism. This is court shopping, This is judge shopping. This is what Democrats can't get done electorally, what they can't get done legislatively, they go to activist jurists so that they will enact their radical agenda for them. Jim Jordan is going to as well as others next week, begin the process of taking away power from these low level judges so that they no longer have the ability to block the constitutionally authorized powers of the president. One thing that people don't understand is this terrif issue. And I'm the more and more I listen to people, more and more I realize how dumb some people are.
Speaker 2: They really are dumb.
Speaker 1: And what the President is doing is the President is trying to get countries who have free and fair trade. European Union countries have not been fair to the US. Canada has not been fair to the United States of America, and so the President announced the twenty five percent tariff, for example, on imported cars. Now, let me give you an example. Germany sells eight cars in America for every one car that we sell in Germany, American made car. Okay, that's not a fair ratio, is it? Well, why is that? Why do they do they not like American cars? No, there's such there's such a massive amount of money that is piled onto the cost of the car. It becomes unaffordable for people in Germany. So you start out with a ten percent teriff, flat out tariff, and then they have in Germany what's called a VAT tax or a value added tax, which is a sales tax, and based on the high cost of a car. That sales tax then makes it cost prohibitive for most people, so that then becomes another tax. Now India is considering reducing their tariffs on US products by wapping twenty three billion dollars. Well, wait a minute, Donald Trump is going to start a trade war. New Gingrich pointed out, Actually, America has fared very well when we have reciprocal tariffs put on other countries, or we put tariffs on other countries. But India's government told Reuters that New Delhi is now considering twenty three billion in teriff reductions on US imports to stave off President Trump's threatened reciprocal tariffs, which would effect at least sixty six billion in Indian exports if it takes effect next week. According to Reuter's sources, the Indian government ran the numbers concluded it will fare much better by lowering their tariffs, even though it will lose some income under the deal. And he is open to reducing tariffs on fifty five percent of US goods on its imports and are now subject to terroriffs ranging from five to thirty percent.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's progress.
Speaker 1: If they rescind those tariffs but don't rescind others, then the president can implement, you know, his agenda. Pretty amazing. You know, over nine million student loan borrowers are passed due. How do they get away with that? How do you get away with not paying your bill? I mean, it's not like a car loan where somebody, you know, the Repoman can come and take your car. What are you supposed to do? All these people they sign off on a loan, you don't pay it back. Now, maybe some people run into tough economic times, but if you do, you should get in contact with your lender and work out a payment plan. Tell them what your situation is, and I'm sure that they will work with you. It happens all the time. They prefer that rather than people running and hiding, which a lot of people also are capable of doing as well. On Well, you know, there's a lot of stories today that actually caught my attention that are driving me crazy. And I mentioned this whole issue involving MPR, you know, National Public Radio in this testimony that took place.
Speaker 2: We'll do more on this at the top of the hour.
Speaker 1: One craze transgender male allegedly attacking a female turning point US a leader while they were tabling at the University of Texas in Dallas on Tuesday. Anyway, Charlie Kirk posted the footage of the incident on x showing the male, dressed in women's clothes, allegedly swinging at the students with his bike clock before cycling away. I mean, what triggers people this way? Why are people shooting bullets into Tesla dealerships? Why are they setting charging stations ablaze? Where's the Democratic Party? The peaceful party? All we're saying is give piece a chance. Whatever happened to that party? This is a sad story. Lawsuit filed against Walt Disney Parks and Resorts you in relation to a twenty twenty three investigation into an ex Florida employee accused of filming up the skirts of teenage girls Box thirty five reporting the lawsuit. I mean, isn't it kind of the most bizarre feeling to know that such creepy people are in the world. It drives me crazy as a parent, and my kids think I'm nuts and like trust nobody. Don't trust anybody. I don't even trust Linda anymore. Can't trust Linda. She has a hate list. No saying La approved. Now, this is why all you people that believe in government, I want you to pay attention to this. So we watched the Pacific Palisades fire. You saw fire hydrants that didn't have water in them. We saw an empty reservoir. We learned that a lot of money that could have been a lot of water rather that could have flowed from northern California to southern California was not. We saw more mistakes than you'd ever dream of. They weren't prepared for this, even though they knew Santa ana wins were predictable than wildfires were predictable. They didn't practice the basic science of forestry. Okay, so people lose their homes. Now people would like to some of them rebuild their homes. Some of them are getting the hell out of dodge. But the city of Los Angeles get this. Since the wildfires, which seems like an eternity ago, they have approved only four building permits to owners to rebuild their homes following the Pacific Palisades fires.
Speaker 2: This goes two and a half months ago.
Speaker 1: Los Angeles, LA City council Member Tracy Park expressed disappointment with the slow progress when I hear in the community meetings like we had today that only four permits have been issued and we're on day seven seventy five post fire.
Speaker 2: That is concerning to me. It should be.
Speaker 1: Concerning to you, those of you that believe the government will be there to help you in your life, get rid of that ridiculous notion, and that means that everything that they have ever touched usually goes to ruin. How's the government done in terms of securing our borders prior to Donald Trump? How's the government done with their lock box for Social Security and Medicaid and Medicare? Oh, that's right, they rated it. How's the promise of Obamacare working out? Keep your doctor plan and save on average twenty five hundred dollars per family. Why do people put their trust and their hope and their belief that the government that has failed spectacularly, why do they want to give them more power and control? How is your school system working out for your kids in most cities and small towns?
Speaker 2: Not that great?
Speaker 1: How's law and order and safety and security in your small town? Are big city but most Americans not that great anyway? Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number. You want to be a part of the program. All right, let's save elm shall we the comments? We're going to play him in full at the top of the hour. And this hearing yesterday about saving MPR MPBS, I promise it might have been one of the most entertaining moments and a congressional hearing that I've heard in many, many years.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that.
Speaker 1: Also, there is a very very very important Supreme Court race that will take place next Tuesday in Wisconsin. Brad Schimmel. He will tip the balance of power if he wins to the Conservatives. It's very important, just like Mike Waltz's seat will be. That vote is on Tuesday as well.