Speaker 1: Welcome to the BECHL Daily Boost. I'm Lucy Burge of bechl dot com and I am joined by Dan Karbook and Rick Chapsky, and we are here with a huge NBA OZ boost for all of you today on Lukadancits to have a triple double against the Jazz. This is boosted to plus four to twenty high value here at Bette Rivers. He has this, get it, get it what. He has done this twice in the last three games, so I love the value in him to do this again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean he's putting up thirty six point seven points, nine and a half rebounds, and eight point seven assists per game. Like if you're playing a video game, those would be hard numbers to kind of attain during one of those games. That's what he's averaged so far through six he already has two triple doubles. He has double digit rebounds in three games, double digit assists in three other games, no less than thirty one points in all six games. He is what makes this entire team go. And you're getting plus four to twenty odds on this. I think this is a solid value that you need to take advantage.
Speaker 2: Of exactly Luka Doncic became the tenth player in NBA history to have three triple doubles with over forty points. He did it the other day against Brooklyn. He's tenth all time in the NBA in triple doubles. He's tenth all time with forty eight. Jannis has twenty nine, so Luca almost has twenty more than him. Lucas played twenty seven career games. That's seventeen percent of his games. He has a triple double and it's unbelievable. What a boost today. And Utah's good, guys, He's gonna have to play some tonight.
Speaker 1: Exactly a plus four to twenty with the chances of him doing this incredible value, that is head turning value. Get in on that at Bett Rivers and has.
Speaker 3: My job to pick up my jaw of your jaw.
Speaker 1: We'll give you a minute, everybody to pick up your jaws from the floor. And while you do that, head to betql dot com slash boost to see all of today's best odds boosts and check out our exclusive sportsbook offers there as well, and follow us on Twitter at Lucille Berge, at Daniel Karpuck and at Rick cz one favorite bets for today. I am looking at the World Series and Kyle Schworber to get a hit. So this is at minus one forty five at FanDuel. I would think this has be longer or shorter odds, but minus one forty five that's pretty good value there.
Speaker 2: Parlay.
Speaker 1: It was something else as well. Schworber, Kyle from Waltham has been an absolute stud in this postseason, including in the World Series especially, so I see his bat continuing to be on fire in Game four. He has a hit in each game of this World Series, with that seismic home run on Tuesday and Game three, so he had four total bases in that one and one each in the other two games. He also has faced Javier before and two at bats, and he's familiar with him to an extent, so I don't see him coming in here cold at this because he has seen him before. So I like him to get at least one hit in this game.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: Nice, I'm gonna go to the NBA. I'm gonna go Pelicans minus three at the Lakers now. Well. Russell Westbrook was effective off the bench for the Lakers in their last game, which happened to be their first win of the year. They are one in five straight up, one in five against the spread. Just wanted to put that out there. I don't trust that he Lebron and Anthony Davis are going to lead LA over this talented indep Pelicans team. Lebron and ad are both banged up here, and that's not much of a shock for Davis, who will now have to face his Ion Williamson with a painful back ailment that's not gonna go well. I'm gonna assume that he's going to have over one point five locker room visits in this game if he last saw game. All it takes is one Zion collision and that he's gonna be doubled over in pain here. Even though the Lakers celebrated that one win like they just won the championship. I'm gonna go with the Pelicans here there. They're four and two straight up, four and two again the spread. They've also been dealing with some pretty big injuries here, most notably to Brandon Ingram. He's going to be out again tonight, but they've navigated through that nicely. I expect Zion's CJ McCollum, Jonas Valanciunas, who's one of my favorites at Lucy as you know Joe val As I as I've dubbed him. But but yeah, the the opposing centers have absolutely crushed the Lakers so far here. I just like they're supporting cast also get the job done, win and get in cover on the road.
Speaker 2: Now, is that an official prop player prop that I can do on Anthony Davis?
Speaker 3: I mean it might be juiced up. It might be juiced uff too much like that one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be all over the polls as well, and I'm going to stick in the NBA DAN. Two nights ago, the Houston Rockets and Clippers play to a ninety five ninety three game. The over under in that one finished at two twenty five. So this game went under the number by thirty seven points. And the what do the books do? They lower the number by two points. This is at two twenty three right now, And just because that happened the other day doesn't mean it's gonna happen to day. But let's back it up a little and say these two teams are the worst offensive efficient teams in the NBA, only to the team Dan's going against which is the La Lakers, who are the worst team in the NBA offensively. Then it's the Clippers, then it's Houston, and that's efficiency. And then these teams played really slow the other night, so you're not gonna get a faster paced game. You're not gonna all of a sudden get more efficient. So this is under two twenty three in Rockets Clippers, and that's my play of the day.
Speaker 1: Love it, We love it, absolutely love it a Subscribe to the beck ql Daily Boost wherever you get your podcasts.