Speaker 1: That's like mailing a script here to yourself to copyright the copyright.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that bait? What where is even like the most tenuous strand of reality that's connected to that bone headed idea that you just mail yourself something.
Speaker 1: Therefore it's copywritten.
Speaker 3: The poor man's copyright comes from the idea that certified mail puts it on record, but it doesn't like, Oh.
Speaker 2: It's like maybe to prove that it was that idea had been in the world your.
Speaker 1: Case in court, but it doesn't really copyright it.
Speaker 2: So you definitely leave that envelope sealed. And then at the court you're like, and now I will open this. Yes, steamer writing.
Speaker 1: And yellow diamonds look like peep, sorry push, and I'm stealing that And you did and you didn't mail.
Speaker 2: That, so you're push the tea song right.
Speaker 3: I'd like to call my next witness, push.
Speaker 1: A tea, push a teh.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the thing that you want, yellow diamonds that look like pepe or boogers. I was learning before we start. Yes, are we still to beer? You know?
Speaker 1: Rappers still haven't gone. They're not talking about lab growing like the industry. Does you know what I mean? This isn't gonna be the first time that there's a product where I go in and say, I'm sorry, do you have any anything that looks like PEP? It's not the first time, it's certainly not gonna be the last.
Speaker 2: Hello, sir, welcome. It's my it's my way of asking if they have original Mountain dew. Welcome to twenty one Carret Jeweler. Sir, what can I do for you? Oh man, I am in trouble with my wife. Do you have anything that looks like PP?
Speaker 3: Well, we have a couple of different shades. Are you're looking for something more like?
Speaker 2: I don't know. He has got to know that. Yeah, renal failure. Yeah, I want them.
Speaker 1: I want I want like urreic acid crystals attached to the diamonds.
Speaker 2: Time, much like I want to keep to look viscus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my diamond should look like someone needs to call a doctor.
Speaker 1: The thing that's coming out of that is making a PLoP sound. All right, Like that's what I'm talking about. There we go, kidney stone stoned.
Speaker 2: Kidney stone stones on my There you go.
Speaker 1: The stones on my wife's wrists need to look like they came out of kidney. You know what I'm saying kidney stones.
Speaker 3: I feel like we're being so prescient right now. I cannot wait to hear this come up in another album.
Speaker 1: Right Oh yeah, yeah yeah, I mean yellow diamonds look like PEPs.
Speaker 2: It's like we waiting for a Clips album for how many years and the first bar, first thing we're here to put these yellow diamonds look like peep. Yes, sadly, I'm like, yes, that's a that's a person real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's literally the first line of this new track from the forthcoming album Ace Trumpets.
Speaker 3: It's just it's got that e ending sort rhymes ship in English.
Speaker 1: That's it's more just they just admire it for its Yeah. Just every when they're trying to write a verse, they just have like a framed word. Yeah. I mean even in that for Real song that you like with Tyler the Creator cash and cash Out, he's got that lyric like this ship neon yellow like peon it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's everywhere. Yeah. What is this man drinking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'm drinking air conditioning refrigerator.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it's really expensive, so it's kind of baller.
Speaker 1: You can go ahead and start recording if you haven't started already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is all on record. Push right after that, the represented to the Library of Congress email.
Speaker 1: We're gonna mail it to ourselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three ninety one, Episode two of der nally th Guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the production of by Heart Radio.
Speaker 1: What's the podcast where we take a deep dive into American share consciousness? And it's Tuesday, June third, twenty twenty five. Yes, we're three days into Pride. Shout out everybody is pride. Shout out the places that are still So.
Speaker 2: I was reading an article about how there's actually an it been an uptick in small town pride events, you know, because despite the fucking terrible homophobic, you know, vibes coming from the government, it's actually like it's it's created in, you know, a swell of confidence of people really wanting to go out there and represent for themselves. Really heartwarming articles thet Yeah, because it's one of those things it's like, you don't need a fucking municipality to tell you that you can get together and celebrate like sorry and people.
Speaker 1: Do, and in fact, municipally approved parties oftentime is not the best ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, in fact, they suck.
Speaker 1: But it's also National egg Day, the prices coming out, National Chocolate macaroon Day, and National Repeat Day. I don't know what that is. It looks like the Oh it's also National Repeat Death. Which day is thicking repeat? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's about playing a song on fucking repeat. I know, I know, shit, I'm about to do that with this.
Speaker 1: Bone bone bo bone, boom bone. Tell me what you want to do, your little diamonds pepe. All right, Well, my name is Jack O'Brien AKA.
Speaker 2: You you look like you peed. Wow. I didn't even realize. I mean, I guess I could have guessed.
Speaker 1: But you say it's water ice, but you say it's water ice.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jackie, you you look like you pe, but you say it's wood or ice. We're going to do this twelve house? Would you say it?
Speaker 1: Now? That one?
Speaker 2: Courtesy of Patty eleven twenty on the discord. Shout out to Patty eleven twenty. Okay, Patty, Yeah, your shout out to just a tiny anecdote. That is the only thing that people ride AKA is for me about anymore? Yep, you got nothing else going on, Jack, You pee yourself and blame the wood Ice. I mean it's facts. It does appear to be what happened. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Gray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Miles Gray aka on the mic is Miles GG. Shout out to me right now. I can't look as somebody who grew up idolizing cocaine rap, as someone who went to a private high school and was nowhere near you dealing cocaine in my teenage years.
Speaker 1: Clips.
Speaker 2: This album's coming out in about a month and nine days, and they just they had a new track come out with produced by Pharrell, and the first line is yellow diamonds look like peep and I can't. It's an earworm, I think because it feels like a rhyme from twenty four years ago that we're just like, yeah, dude, that's just sick.
Speaker 1: We did you put? Everything from twenty four years ago is coming back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nine to eleven, probably back for the president's ignoring daily presidential briefings. It's all coming back, y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, Miles. We're thrilled to be joined in our third seat once again by a writer who's one of the best podcast hosts and executive producers doing it. You know him from stuff they don't want you to know, ridiculous history missing in Arizona.
Speaker 2: It's Ben Bowler, AKA.
Speaker 3: You're right, AKA you're in trouble AKA Noil wob Nebb. Shout out to our earlier conversation about spelling things backwards.
Speaker 2: Noilb Neb, Dude, Yeah, that's a sick ass spot like Star Wars name Noil lob Nebb. Yeah, and or in the show Andler Yeah, maybe it's like a tertiary character, you know, of course, And did you see nil Neb?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah. And then I was still trying to I was like, oh, it's like something to do with pee backwards. What what is I just figured, yeah, it's your name.
Speaker 3: It's his name, you guys back, jeez, we solve the mystery. What's up you guys? I was thinking about I was thinking about you all earlier. I am so glad to h to join you again. And shout out to our producer Justin Man. This time, I'm not going to mess.
Speaker 2: Up the audio. You got my word? Okay, it's been yeah, I say every time, Yeah, I know it is. We're gonna leave you this time. Trust then verify Reagan jokes.
Speaker 1: All Right, it's great to have you back, Ben, We're thrilled to have you. We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of the things that we're talking about today. We're just gotta peak behind the curtain at the at the Trump administration, just in terms of like how he's learning the most important information that a president can learn from the presidential daily briefing, which I didn't know was optional, but apparently is. You know, I mean, even Biden was was not hitting one hundred on these he wasn't. He was like, I don't know, it's not it's not a presidential brief daily briefing day. It's let's make that a presidential weekly briefing. This guys, I'm sleepy, yeah, but name something you do every day other than impossible impossible for me to think of anything. Anyways, moving on to the second story of the Daily Zeitgeist, Tim Walls has some ideas of how Democrats should be interacting with the Trump administration.
Speaker 2: From the New York Times. This revelation from him won't say bean back, it.
Speaker 1: Does see he does seem like the most significant figure to be making sense on this front.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that.
Speaker 1: Steven Spielberg's next movie is going to be his first big alien movie since I guess, I mean, like it seems like it's like Alien. It like it's written by him, like ET and Close Encounters. It was shooting in New Jersey around the time.
Speaker 2: Of the drone invasion.
Speaker 1: I don't know if anybody I don't know about that, but it's also going to be I think the first big alien movie. Posts like a lot of the UAP disclosures, So just curious to check in with Pat about where he's at with UAP stuff and drones. Also, yeah, drones, And we'll talk about Oreo's parent company is suing a company that Aldi. They're like a German brand that like does discount versions of famous you know Oreos chips, Ahoy Nutter butter, and I admire their moxie. You guys, they're they're just changing the words and copying everything else from the packaging.
Speaker 2: Definitely, it's got big Sherry Bobbins energy, all of that plenty more.
Speaker 1: But first, Ben Bolin, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, yeah, guys, I was looking through this stuff. One thing another p joke that I fell into before without even knowing we were going to talk about this is you, guys know Bigfoot rightly, but aware of the idea. There's a version of Bigfoot as encryptid out in the interior of China, and its name is I guess in English would say urin y E R E N. And so we did our best on stuff they don't want you to know, to do an entire episode about the scientific investigation into the existence reported of this creature without doing p jokes, and I want to be honest, we fucking failed.
Speaker 2: Yeah we could. We couldn't there it's right there. You know.
Speaker 3: We're no push of t but we are.
Speaker 2: Fans of punns. I guess it's just you're downstream. You're downstream of Yeah, well are thank you downstream downstairs, no.
Speaker 3: Joke left behind, we like. What's interesting about this for any fans of cryptids is that, unlike the Bigfoot stuff here in the US or Canada, in China, partially due to the aftermath of the revolution, the Communist Revolution, there was this move to replace superstition with science. Right to look at spirituality as an opiate for the masses, et cetera. And so they poured a lot of money into going into these mountainous remote regions of China and trying to find this.
Speaker 1: Thing to explain it. Basically, they're like taking it seriously. They're like, it's out there and we're gonna find it.
Speaker 3: Like imagine, okay, imagine if all of us listening tonight. We we went to the White House and we said, hey, guys, uh, we need millions of dollars to look for Bigfoot, and it needs to be a federal program. And the White House said, yeah, let me fuck it.
Speaker 2: That's what happens. Like you have to ask RFK. He's like the parent that's asleep at the wheel that he makes. Hey, can we like something billion dollars like Bigfoot? Yeah? I feel you have. Don Junior pitched r FK on this. It'd be happening tomorrow. You know you don't think he has.
Speaker 1: He's like, here, dude, dude, what are we going to do with about the fucking yetti threat. Man, They've already got like a line.
Speaker 2: Of coolers and ship man and cups and stuff. What's next?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: So I just wanted to confirm because Ben does sometimes write down at Searchestree it's underrated, overrated before And I just I think it's probably a smart move that you changed it from how to test if the bathwater content of a soap that you ordered through the mail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that's between us.
Speaker 2: Man. You said you're going to be cool. Yeah, No, I.
Speaker 1: Just I think that was probably the right Definitely cut this out. Oh great, what is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 2: All right? This speaking of MPR and being a little.
Speaker 3: Folksy tib waltz stuff with this. I was hanging out in a place where people don't really do small talk and I realized that, well, hanging actually with people from Finland, and I thought that was a cultural stereotype. They don't do small talk, small sample size. But the ones I were kicking, I was kicking it with do not do small talk, and I kind of miss it. You know, Uh, maybe it's because I I spend time in Atlanta. You know, everybody in Atlanta talks to everybody else in the city as though you're vaguely related.
Speaker 4: Right, So the South is just small essentially, Yeah, the South is small talk. That's like most of your day is taken up by small talk in the South, Yeah, answer questions about your hat or T shirt? You like it?
Speaker 2: You like it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, so I I it reminds me about your earlier explorations on mondanity. You know where you guys at on small talk? Do you guys do much small talk in your day to day lives? Or you just like, Hi, my name's Miles, my name's Jack. Does God exist?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that actually sounds kind of like our text message is.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I mean small talk. I don't personally, I'm not great at like making up things I don't care about out of thin air to talk to somebody. Usually, like the way I do small talk is I just try and like find out as much as I can about a person. I guess that's my thing. It's not like hey the weather, I'm like, oh, yeah, where are you from? So yeah, let me go through your contacts real quick.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know them. I don't know them. I don't know them. Oh they got money.
Speaker 2: I used to be terrified of that improv game.
Speaker 3: Do you guys remember that where they're like, hey, we're gonna get somebody's phone in the audience, and one of our performers will do lines just from these text messages jack off to pictures of their family.
Speaker 2: That was all those shows always got messy. They'd be like, yo, what do you this person exactly.
Speaker 3: That psychopath, But I hear what you're saying to me. I think that's one of the great differentiators.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Small talk gets a bad name when it's artificial, right, when it's let me make up something to say, you know, like we're we're in an elevator and someone says, oh, the floor eight and then in Atlanta, so it would be like, you know it, you know that's bullshit, that's weird, rights a little too much, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I seven eight nine or eight seven?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: You know six is crazy. Fuck that's me doing small talk. And the new thing the kids are doing is trying to get people to say six seven and then they're ripped.
Speaker 1: They're ripped. They're referencing this like meme, rap song. It's I don't know, bro, I'm too online. Right now, Miles is hour tacking my brain because this teacher was like teenager correspondent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like, my kids just asked me to add thirty four plus thirty three.
Speaker 1: I saw that, but it was like, I just I did the thing where. I mean, I wasn't in front of anyone. I was just on the internet, but I just was like, yeah, I get.
Speaker 4: It that.
Speaker 2: Your computer I did. I was sitting by myself looking at my phone. I go, I get that. Oh my gosh, did you say something? Yeah, because it's six seven, it's anyway, it's it's a rap song. Don't worry about it. If a kid tries to get you to say it, you just respond. Let's see what they say. What is something you think is over it? The penny? I don't like it. I think it's dumb. And yeah yeah, what.
Speaker 1: About ass pennies ub season one? Yeah, one of my favorites, the greatest confidence booster. I know there's a good chance he's handled one of my ass pennies.
Speaker 3: Which way, was the best thing the penny ever did? Actually that sketch man. When's the last time you guys peaked for something with cash just a penny?
Speaker 2: Okay, those are two very different questions. I bought a street hot dog to like four days ago with cash pennies. Oh god, I don't know. Yeah, it's been.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think the last time I was like, oh, I've got a penny, like as part of the transaction, right, it was probably like when they used to be like to give a penny, take a penny thing a little.
Speaker 3: Change cup at the counter. It's weird because we're increasingly moving toward a society that does not use physical currency. Right aside from this is not like an RFK junior ad to run and buy gold or whatever. But it's weird that it's taken so long for the United States to collectively walk away from the penny. Canada did it a while back. Other countries have done it. They just round stuff up the nearest five cents.
Speaker 1: That's what I've My concern is, like like the scheme in office space where everything's just like round and and they're just like keeping all of that.
Speaker 2: I'm like with I feel like that.
Speaker 1: Money is just all going to the worst people in the world. I think I have to assume it's going like any rounding in any direction is not going to be down to benefit the consumer. It's going to be up to benefit whoever, whoever the richest person involved in that product is.
Speaker 3: So let's get in on it now, you know what I mean? Like if podcasting doesn't work out, just like in that nineteen nineties film Hackers, you'll make like all the timely refs, all the timely refs. I'm putting my finger to my vein right here or artery. I can't remember a finger on the pulse. Not all the jokes are gonna land. But yeah, fuck pennies, man, I'm just so tired of them. Like, wait, are you using a lot of pennies? Then you say this like someone who has a handle pennies?
Speaker 2: Pennies? Does I pay you? And pennies?
Speaker 1: I shouldn't the deliveries here? Yeah, it's just sucking a dump truck. Yeah, it looks like all workers just like sliding that thing open. He's just like fucking evening it out on your driveway. Uh.
Speaker 2: I wish I made that many pennies.
Speaker 3: No, they just it costs more to make them than they are worth. Right, you could say utility of value. After a certain amount of time, the penny would justify its cost of production, which is something like two or three cents I guess. But they're mainly made of zinc.
Speaker 2: Is there any conspiracy theories around pennies? I feel like this has to be ripe for conspiracy theories, like I feel like it's some ship, some guide.
Speaker 1: To you know why they fucking have pennies?
Speaker 2: Right? Oh yeah, yeah, it just like hits the bog because of course it's a bog.
Speaker 1: It's like, wow, damnit, let you smoking here like that? You're just my brother's anyway, you know Mark, are you? Are you smoking in here again? We don't leave that guy alone about the pennies.
Speaker 2: Outside If you want to hit this outside, yeah, I bet you there are it is.
Speaker 1: I mean we mentioned it off handedly that it's there's a big lobbying component, like the zinc lobbying industry is all up in the history of pennies and basically the only reason that it still exists is yeah, you know the zinc lobby. Okay, thank you, that's right, the old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we should get with big zinc. I think what the next move is fill them out.
Speaker 2: Makes even the announcement of the pennies being retired, they're like, we just have one more like palette of a billion blank pennies to get through and then were you know, they're like, we're not going to cut them off cold turkey guys, right right, right, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Strategic reserves of pennies. I'm sure, yeah, blank pennies. Though also interesting to find out that they're there's such a thing. I mainly, you know, I have a lot of money invested in commemorative.
Speaker 2: You know, the like you get zoos where they reshape it. That's kind of at the l A Zoo, all those machines out of order, a lot of the La Zoo La. It's it's it's kind of a bummer, dude. It's so they built that ship in the nineties and just left it. They're just like, you know, what's crazy. I last time I went, I was nineteen ninety one, and then I was the zoo was such an eld like me for me growing up, we just never went. And then I was like, but they did.
Speaker 1: It's it's nicer now for sure, but it was anyway I couldn't. What do you guys, damp pennies, What do you guys think about zoos in general?
Speaker 2: Like animal jail? Yeah, animal prison? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's cool. What do you mean animal jail? I think it's cool as hell. Wait what did you call what did you just call animal jail?
Speaker 3: Oh we got we've got the Atlanta Zoo and I when I when I go see the Atlanta Zoo, which is next to a very strange thing that closed a while back called the cycle Bama. At the Atlanta Zoo, it's just it is a bummer, you know, to see elephants, oh, to see other really intelligent animals and then like make eye contact with you and say like why are these smaller apes screaming at me and tapping on the glass.
Speaker 2: There were there was this one chimp so stressed out, like picking like their their their fur out. I was like, oh my god, bro, like this is oh yeah, it's it's it's animal jail. I'm an abolitionist. I would say that, but my child had to see a giraffe and I don't have money to go to Africa. Giraffes are wild, like you see those things in the person. I mean, look, there's one thing the animals jail is good for. It's a giraffe. Yeah, I mean, go see them in their natural habitat backyard essentially Griffith Park.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't, I don't know, man, without getting too so boxy about it, you know, animal conservation efforts are huge. You know that that I think that makes a real difference. Giraffes, like we were talking about earlier. With camels, they are goofy like you kind I do have to see it in person to marvel at the bizarre Shyamalan nature of evolution, Like how many I don't know this, I haven't I haven't researched this, But how many many eras of evolution did it take for the draft to be like the final form of its thing?
Speaker 1: I believe that the draft was the first thing and we've all just like kind of evolved into this. They were like really long neck copy yeah, and then everything else this yeah, and then it was a bad idea and they were like maybe maybe not maybe like opposable thumbs instead shorter neck drafts, Like I don't know, should we just be horses or something?
Speaker 2: And camels are like, you guys are wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got to blowing it all right, let's take a quick break. Yeah, we'll be right back. We'll talk about some news. We'll be right back, and we're back. Yeah, just like I promised. It's like Papa promised.
Speaker 2: Oh like I said, and you all doubted me. I said, no way, did I guy? Did I tell you guys? I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Probably got I ran into someone who thought the abbreviation AF for you know, as fu. Yeah, they thought it stood for as foretold, and it just puts such a positive spin on all the things I read.
Speaker 1: So this dude is high as foretold, This tact was good as fore told anyway, So person really to like fantasy books as the as the prophecy hath foretold. So so Jack AF, you're back, Yes, we're back, AF. We're back a truly in accordance with the prophecy as a prophecy mm hm. And yeah, we just want to talk about what's going on behind the scenes. We everything from the outside looks good. Yeah, that's the trub administration. What's it like to be working there, trying to trying to get through that noggin?
Speaker 2: Look on the surface, the wealthiest man alive is in the Oval office high ready yeah, alma ready, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But he's been I think he's been a little too much, mom spaghetti. Yeah, it's fucking up his bladder.
Speaker 2: But again, yeah, with Trump right, famously an idiot who can't read and only can absorb information if it's being said to him by a blonde woman on a television So what is Director of National Intelligence Toulci Gabbert to do when the president doesn't read his Presidential Daily Brieface, you know, the little document that the president reads every day that you get an idea of the ongoing threats to the country faces. He has been in office one hundred and thirty three days. This is June second, so he's been in office as we record this, he's been at office one hundred thirty three days. And guess how many daily briefings this man has engaged with fourteen since taking office. Fourteen too, out of one thirty three.
Speaker 1: During his first administration, if you remember, they're like we had to change it to one page with a flip book attached at the bottom, so.
Speaker 2: It's a little more interactive. And it came with a like a coloring book sections to get him to sort of like look at the maps. And he only did that like fifty five times. So in his first run at president, he did he hit fifty five out of one hundred and thirty three.
Speaker 1: Now fourteen four, going down a bit, Joe Biden less than weekly, that's like week and a half lee, Yeah, Joe Biden hit ninety in this same period, do you guys have any idea how sleepy he was he hit ninety ninety. I mean that could be a lie where they're like he was just asleep and he was in there, and they're like.
Speaker 3: Right, he.
Speaker 2: Just like went in and like read to him while he was asleep. He's probably getting it. Just threw it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's pillow at night, so it absorbs question head question question.
Speaker 3: Okay, So just fourteen times so far in the second presidency, one hundred and thirty three days in As you said, juweet, what if it's like for two weeks he was on point at everyone like something happened and.
Speaker 2: Then we had it gave out.
Speaker 1: I do think that's kind of how he tends to operate, like with his adderall binges or whatever it is that like gets him. You know, he'll he'll be tweeting through the night for like ten days in a row, and then.
Speaker 2: He'll be sleepy. He'll go away for a few days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trying to reach that bar of when he used to fall in sleepless.
Speaker 2: Sleep inside of us. We were just talking Ben, did you know the lyrics to Semi Charmed kind of Life?
Speaker 1: But ye know, yeah, yeahwe has lyrics about it's basically explicitly about Crystal Myth myth and references the time when wanting you to get back to a time when he fell asleep inside some of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was.
Speaker 3: That was one of those songs with the where I think the lyrics went over a lot of heads. Would you hear it as a kid?
Speaker 2: I know you knew he's I mean, I don't know, there's an alternate reading. He's talking a lot about ice falling asleep inside of you.
Speaker 1: That could be a reference to Empire strikes back when Luke has to sleep inside the ton Tony.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think you guys just kind of know. You're just the most childish interpretation that has no idea what meth is. I'm like, no, that's Star Wars. Yeah, think about it. Yeah, you guys are pushing a Crystal Myth right now. Yeah, yeah, Crystal Myth narrative. So he's so Trump's already getting like the dumbed down spark notes version in crayon.
Speaker 3: And it's just his name a lot too. Oh yeah, yeah, they were told to always on his name in Yeah, they have this.
Speaker 1: Written into the scriptap snaps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, verthetical cat whispers.
Speaker 1: Shaking keys. I remember learning that Ronald Reagan used to the presidential Daily Briefing that everybody else would get were these like thick documents that they had to get through before they started their day. And then Reagan was like, give it to me, like each one of these pages can be a paragraph. And everyone's like, and that's how dumb he was. And now we're at the point where like they're not doing it, and when they do, they're like, read it to me slowly and.
Speaker 2: More. Give me America is a long line exactly. So again, what is Tulsi to do? And I think that's easy, as we said in the beginning, just make it look like his favorite TV show, Fox News these NBC News quote. Gabrett also reportedly also reportedly consulted with current and form more intelligence officials. I'm bringing in a Fox News producer and host to reshape the presidential Daily Briefings, which are usually text and image based for national security reasons, to deliver the intel in broadcast form.
Speaker 1: They said.
Speaker 2: The process could involve granting Fox the Fox News team security clearance to access classified information. Once so, I said, quote the problem with Trump is that he doesn't read. He's on broadcast all the time, So they just say, yeah, this could happen, although White House spokesman Davis Ingle said the report is quote libelous garbage from unnamed sources. Also, how'd you find out? How you do? How you do that?
Speaker 1: Do they once they get this up and running, because this is like the solution to their problems and like kind of I'm kind of impressed that they came up with this idea. Do they tell him that it's or do they like to be like, look what's on the TV? Yeah, hey, Bud, you want your iPad?
Speaker 2: Your iPad time? Yeah, okay, here you go?
Speaker 1: And then what it shows like Fox and Friends, like a Fox and Friends made up Fox and Friends broadcast where suddenly, like Brian kill Meat is.
Speaker 2: Like President Trump, there is an urgent matter unfolding in Sudan that needs to be addressed, Please choose one of the following options. Anyway, So do we designate Pride flags as terrorist symbols?
Speaker 1: What do you guys think?
Speaker 3: So the pitches Fox News creating bespoke propaganda or broadcast they have so.
Speaker 2: For him, it sounds like the the the medium in which he will absorb the information is if it's a TV show that's in the aesthetic of his favorite TV show. So I don't know if it's gonna be like, hello, I'm Toulci Gabbard and these are the top threats America's faces blonde, turn it off her hair?
Speaker 1: Who does you think she is?
Speaker 2: Storm?
Speaker 1: What rogue?
Speaker 2: No one's a ro Roman Roe. Not in my book.
Speaker 1: They're gonna they're gonna break it and be like, this is breaking news, sir, the presidential you know, every morning, sir, breaking news.
Speaker 2: Check this out. Oh my gosh. And that we can do commercials too. That's what's really getting his head, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Possible, I mean like advertised to the president of the United States, Like that is truly like kind of the ultimate future of the thing is like everything being privatized. So why wouldn't you create a broadcast only for the president advertised to Jeff Bezos and fucking Elon Musk and you know, just have have a show that is just for one audience.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you does your bladder have too much ketamine? As fore told a president m hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So we'll see where this goes. I mean, obviously, the what we've been hearing about this since the beginning of the administration is that he just can't be bothered with these daily briefings. And again that's when all the cabinet heads are like, okay, most pressing things, what are we doing, mister president? And this is how you end up fucking just completely asleep at the wheel while some terrible shit happens or some funk up that could have been prevented just unfolds before everyone's eyes.
Speaker 3: Did you know where the countries are? Does he know that they're they're like two Koreas?
Speaker 2: No, No, No, He's like he's like there's like there's no Korea and fun in Korea.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine, Like if you asked if he knew where the countries are like that, that would be an amazing just test, Like just catch Halsey Gabbard off, you know, off the cuff and ask her that question and see her try not to laugh, like there's no way she'd be able to get through it.
Speaker 2: Does he understand all the spatial relationships of the sort of the geography in the region.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just had bubble spatial relations I was laughing at how ridiculous that question is. Because of course the president understands the spatial relations and that those countries are over the sea as he refers to them.
Speaker 3: And we are an active exploration of object permanence.
Speaker 1: Right, Truly, it feels like this is he needs it, He needs it said in front of him in the way that he likes it said. And again this is this should be so everything should be so fucking scandalous. But this guy is an absolute failure at everything, including just fucking doing the paying attention part about being president, aside from all the fascistic nonsense and the hatred.
Speaker 2: Like the guy can't even fucking the guy can't even president at all, and we're still I don't know why the every headline should be like this guy's a mess and we're all gonna die, like he's yeah, he baby.
Speaker 1: It's it is wild because then you think about what he's getting instead of the daily presidential brief in right, he's getting fucking whatever is coming through his algo on truth social you know.
Speaker 2: So that's it feels dangerous.
Speaker 3: I mean, who knew that fifty cent would end up being like the operative The way Dennis Rodman had to go to uh was Kim Jong und or ill I can't remember, But now we have we have Curtis going in to persuade Trump not to interfere with the Diddy trial. And just like we have, he has weaponized his legendary pettiness and now now he's the hero the court's need. I think we're in a tough spot.
Speaker 2: It is so weird. It's like, rather than being like, let the legal system do it, saying you need a piece of shit fifty cent in all his hating to be like no, like getting the keeping up on this story. What happened.
Speaker 1: He's trying because they're talking about a presidential pardon for Diddy, that that fifty cents, Like, hell no, I am not going to fucking let that happen. He said he would reach out to Trump personally to quote dissuade him from considering a pardon, which means theory of the Diddy pardon just that because they like probably partied together at some point.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean, yeah, there's definitely overlap. And then also, I mean the store is open. I think the going price is like a couple million, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I think it's freak freak of but we all know, we all know.
Speaker 1: Look, Donald Trump doesn't pardon black people until the polls open. Baby, you know, if you have to be white and not have killed another white person to get a pardon. Now that's what we're seeing now. If or white and you have and you only did money crimes, you get a party.
Speaker 2: If you're a person of color, that has to be something that he utilizes to.
Speaker 1: Help, you know, with his polling once the campaign.
Speaker 2: He's a huge cut his fan also, so I feel that. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I saw his performance legendary folks.
Speaker 3: By the way, Miles is reading directly from a White House Chief of staff email. Ye, dude, he's legal team exactly.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't know if you've seen the flow chart, is is the subject black? Wait?
Speaker 1: Three years?
Speaker 2: Right? Well? Are they white and having killed another white person?
Speaker 1: Only did micromes?
Speaker 2: Okay, we can talk, we can talk.
Speaker 3: I derailed us, but I think I did it just because I am so part of my French fucking terrified of a world in which a guy who is the decider for deploy nuclear weapons has to have his silly little like.
Speaker 1: Has fifty cent in his ear Wluie show and then he has to have hold audience with fifty cent and now I mean like again, and I think this probably feeds into the next story about Tim Walls, like no one is talking about like we're still stuck in the fucking first administration. We've been like, whoa, that's not normal, rather than because I get it, all the every media outlet is like, dude's gonna fucking.
Speaker 2: Sue us into smootherreens. If we're like this guy is a waste and should not be anywhere near the office every day, it's more absurd than the last week. What the fuck is everyone doing around him? All of these people around him need to also answer. Are all of y'all fucking completely fucking off it?
Speaker 1: What is happening? But yeah, I will just say that they should have done this for Joe Biden and just like created an episode of Bonanza where like the you know, the messaging of like genocide is bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cowboys playing you partner, But yeah I did this?
Speaker 1: Is uh, Tim Walls coming through saying the obvious thing, But sometimes the obvious thing needs to be said over and over again screen to the Democratic Party, you know that they're they're still worried about favorability. I feel like we talked about yesterday how they're like, ohc's favorability has really skyrocketed.
Speaker 2: With like Obama.
Speaker 1: The Obamas like maybe maybe, maybe what maybe exactly. We don't want to say anything specific. We don't want to send people and make them uncomfortable. So just by saying things like maybe it doesn't have any action that might frighten people.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know the army. Anybody gives a shit about it is like somebody who will do something.
Speaker 1: That's the the Democrats catch phrase trademarked maybe Democrats maybe.
Speaker 2: The truck. But yeah, I mean like maybe, you know, there's like two school I don't know, there's the mainstream Democratic school of thought with the you know, Hakeem Jeffreys, Chuck Schumer's, James Cobbles.
Speaker 5: Of it just like just lay down and die and let them have their way with your unconscious body for everybody to see. And then the voters will be so disgusted by the scrupulous behavior that they will have no choice but to usher into the status quo yet.
Speaker 1: Again, that is basically that one school of thought, and then everyone else is like everyone else who lives in the fucking world is like.
Speaker 2: Fucking fight these stupid fucks. What are you doing? And that's where Tim Wallace has been I mean, I get it. Maybe he is the authority here because he is the guy who kicked off the GOP is kind of weird, huh, which was a sick burden from the Midwest, right, Oh yeah, I don't know. I just think they're kind of weird.
Speaker 1: You start meet up, you start hearing dun dun dun dun du like it's meet the Grahams about to playing ship, Like how do pretty come up with this ship? But yeah, he is saying this isn't a good and he's been saying like, if the fuck, if no one stands up, you are going to you're tuning to quote political roadkill because they're just gonna steamroll you. Quote this is what he said. Quote.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's time for us to be a little meaner.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's time for us to be a little set Maybe.
Speaker 2: He fully can't commit to this either, because we want plausible deniability that we actually ever believed anything we said. To be a little more fierce, okay, because we have to ferociously push back on this. And again I'll speak to my teacher colleagues in here. The thing that bothers a teacher more than anything is to watch a bully. And when it's a child, you talk to him and you tell him why bullying's wrong. But when it's an adult like Donald Trump, you bully.
Speaker 1: The shit out of him back, You push it back, You make sure they know it's not there, because at heart, at heart, this is a weak, cruel man that.
Speaker 2: Takes it out and punches down on people. And he had a quote what they don't want to do is stand to to to and punch back with someone who's calling him out for what they do, who's being there. So you know, this is the basics some friction rhetorically, and they're and mind you, there are definitely people who are outspoken, but the party is not unified. No, I'm doing this, and that's where you need, That's where you have you typically strengthen numbers for this kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Like, the biggest problem with the Democratic Party, I feel like up through twenty twenty four has been their unwillingness to do anything that they thought might be risky in any way.
Speaker 2: And you're the ick people.
Speaker 1: People can recognize that, and people are like, well, in a system that is broken, those people are not who we should be voting for, right like and yeah, so multiple times, like Trump has very low favorability historically low favorability for a president who someone who ends up winning the presidency. But it's because people are like, I don't know, I don't like him, but it seems like he will get things done in a system that seems broken, and the Democratic Party is just like do nothing, sit back and let them dig their own grave, and like that is just basically the opposite of what like Even even when Walson was like, we I think we should call them weird, they like backed away from that.
Speaker 2: They were like, that is that I just I don't know, that might not test well in the end. We don't want to.
Speaker 1: We don't want to. Yeah, yeah, we don't want to put off weird America because if it's like flyover states or something, it's like, oh god, we don't want to lose the weird vote. Like we actually want jd Vance to vote for us. Yeah, that's actually the demographic. We're gonna go hard trying to get jd Vance to vote for US.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. Our goal wasn't. Our goal wasn't. Yeah. Our goal wasn't to have more votes than the Trump campaign. Our vote was just to get like maybe jd Vance and like Liz Cheney to vote for us, that would be amazing because.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of people banging furniture, you know, and we've got to represent them.
Speaker 1: We got to get that vote.
Speaker 2: We got to get out these guys seem weird.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up, dude, Shut the fun up, and don't talk about corporate greed or gaza or or diversity or fucking police.
Speaker 2: Shut then up. Yeah, let's take a quick break. We'll come back. We'll check with our McKenzie advisors to see how all that tested and went over, and then we'll come back and uh, try some yeah, talk about some stuff that isn't the news, and we're back. Mm. Well, Tom waits yeah, the tool Man, Ye, Tom Waite's probably better man man Boom, the tool Man tailor guy. Guys, we don't want to hit in comedy and cigarettes. We don't want to exclude the tims or the Toms. We don't know what tim. No, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: This isn't really that much news here, but I am just curious, like they have my attention on this one. The Spielberg's new movie, I guess is going to be called The Dish. It is a like extraterrestrial focused movie. It's he wrote the story. It is about gossip.
Speaker 2: It's the story of the Soup with Joel McHale. Wow.
Speaker 1: Now we don't really know anything about it other than that it's going to be about aliens. It's shot in Cape May, New Jersey, around the time of a lot of that New Jersey drone stuff. But it's also going to be one of the first movies about aliens, one of the first big movies about aliens that's coming out after a lot of the UAP kind of but is being taken seriously?
Speaker 2: Did did Spielberg say anything about like that, like the you know, inspiration for the movie or is it just those things? Was like, I don't know, I've been thinking about this for like forty five years. Yeah, it could be just a time thinking about it for forty five years.
Speaker 1: And one of the things that indicates it might not be a present day thing is that it's a costume designers, the costume designer from West Side Story. So boy, he's not saying that everybody's dressed exactly like the characters from West Side Story.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you're saying maybe though, Yeah, you're saying maybe, you're saying I mean maybe, I don't think a costume design is like, and they only do nineteen forties and fifties street gangs that kind of vibe.
Speaker 2: I hear to pull a cool grease singer here. That Dish was actually the show Danielle Fischelle from Boy Meets World used to host, and like I knew there was an actual show called The Dish. It was a real okay, So maybe this is like these topanga from Boy World.
Speaker 3: The film adaptation Topenga meets Aliens.
Speaker 2: I love it. I hope like the best version is Steven Spielberg was like, I saw this talk and it really got me thinking about a story that I could tell. I would love to see that version of like Spielberg Spielbergie intake on the arrow we're in right now. But with this, I'm like, fine, whatever, I'll just take Nope.
Speaker 3: That's my interesting timeline question as well. You know, I love the I love the question about whether he was just thinking about this for the better part of a half century and it kind of comes to fruition now or I don't know. The timeline is like, as you were pointing out, Jack, he's shooting this in New Jersey around the same time as the still controversial New Jersey drone invasion, right, So there is a non zero possibility without dismissing people, there is a non zero possibility that maybe some folks saw.
Speaker 7: The shootingnes yeah, and they were like, those are aliens and they had you know, I like, what I would do is set up a dummy number that the production runs, so you could call to report the drones and then would be like, don't tell anybody about this.
Speaker 1: It's actually Stevie's new thing.
Speaker 2: We're doing you.
Speaker 1: Guys on uh, you know stuff they don't want you to know, land on the UAP stuff and I guess intended, yeah, yeah, yeah, uh.
Speaker 3: I've got to tell you we've received a lot of correspondence, especially with a New Jersey happening. We've received a lot of correspondence not just from people who say, you know, I'm not in aviation, I saw some weird stuff in the sky, you know what what is going on? We've also received correspondence from pilots from like ATC folks who would be able to more so than the average person, understand what they're seeing, you know what I mean, Like the kind of people who can see.
Speaker 2: They're like, I look at sky stuff all the time one of the main guys where I were.
Speaker 3: You know, let me give a shoulders right here, I kind of know what lights look like. It's true again, I read it.
Speaker 2: This jacket.
Speaker 1: Came with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you pay extra guys, you don't understand how it works.
Speaker 2: Special Yeah, dandrifs soaked? He hate you both. I'm sorry, Sorry, you're being a democrat here. Where'd you guys? Land?
Speaker 3: You're right, there's clearly always going to be some kind of technological discrepancy right between what what classified technology can reach and what the public knows about.
Speaker 2: That's a given. Uh.
Speaker 3: I think we often overestimate the chasm between those two things. But I can say it seems like there's there's something weird about it. But I'm still on the fence because the reporting is very much jam yesterday, jam tomorrow, but never ever jam today. You know, disclosure as a concept seems to be conveniently trotted out as a don't pay attention to this hand, look at this hands kind of thing, And that's that part is concerning. But I do think, you know, we we've talked about it in the past. I do think there is a greater public consensus regarding strange shit in the sky, right, and there is like drone technology is changing warfare and surveillance. Remember when that Remember one of those balloons came over from China and everybody freaked out by balloons, And there were some guys in Montana who are like, fuck it, man, I'll just shoot this out. Yeah, because American with that mentality. The reason I'm bringing that up to sew this up quickly is that with that mentality, we would naturally assume that if there were a huge amount of UAPs, as many as are being reported in the scuttle butt online, then someone would have successfully returned with evidence at that point. You know, that's the question. It's like looking for Bigfoot or the erin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think you think nobody's trying to fucking shoot a bigfoot, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Don't think someone's going to shoot one of these fucking alien things down if they fucking could, right right, if.
Speaker 2: They were there.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like the question with uh when people from Western Europe thought that gorillas were a myth, right, one of the things that really changed their minds because they weren't going to listen to the people who actually lived in the area, or was finding poop.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: If a bigfoot exists, that where's the poop? If UAPs are that prominent, right, if they proliferate at the frequency described, then why isn't there anything?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, where's the poop?
Speaker 2: Did someone just bring back like a fucking chad gorilla turd like in this like in a six foot coffin and they're like, here's your evidence, and the like King Leopolds, like there's ships out there that is big.
Speaker 1: That was by the way, like Kingletta gotta take shots at the Belgian fuck with ifever I have a chance, terrible.
Speaker 2: Guy, all right.
Speaker 1: And finally, Mondelez International issuing Aldi Aldi a L d I or is that? Is that how I'm pronouncing it, claiming that the chain blatantly copies their products, including chips, ahoy, wheat thins and oreos. They're they're seeking monitory gages in a court order to bar Aldi from selling products they copy their trademarks. And we have some visual images here of the Nutter butter or as the the versions called peanut butter, crem chimps, ahoy or chocolate chip and oreo or just original, which is a wild claim. They just put original over top of like what are clearly meant to be oreos. And although packaging and coloring is is identical.
Speaker 2: It's like they you know, like in photoshop you take the eye dropper tool to be like I want this exact CMYK number, like this exact tone.
Speaker 1: There's like a white glow behind the oreos like against the exact same color of blue. Everything. It's it's kind of impressive, like just an amazing, amazingly ballsy just recreation the packaging.
Speaker 3: They didn't save anything for the swim back, that's for sure. Okay, Wait, so I get why if you're the mondole Ague people, I get why you would want to sue, right, because because you're.
Speaker 2: A greedy piece of shit and you can't stand that your overpriced.
Speaker 1: Product is now creating a market for people to buy a lower priced one, and they're just anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where that's where we're going with it. And because they remember how there are the knockoff cereal brands, you know what I mean, And then they're just they're in the same aisle, they're in a different shelf. Right, how have those people not been sued or have they been sued?
Speaker 2: And we're just not.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they have.
Speaker 2: They've threaded the needle enough where they're like, it's the red box and it's like the fruits circles, right, Like I'm sure it was at one point called like fruit hoops and had to can Dan Yeah and he you know, Tony, but this it has it's Simpson's, Sherry Bobbins, big Energy. Let's just switch a couple of letters like Ricky Rouse or Ronald Ruck.
Speaker 1: It must be I think more important for sales in this division for them to like actually trick people, because yeah, I mean you could just like put the picture of the cookies on a white package.
Speaker 2: And be like, I mean, people know what oreos look like. But if it looks like it, I'm I'll be honest, it's like buying replica sneakers, Like it look like the real thing, so I'll try it done. Because if it wasn't like a nondescript sort of like you know, a blue blue stripe store brand kind of thing, then I'm like, I don't know. But if you just give me that Oreole blue, I'm like, okay, and it's a dollar fifty cheaper. Yeah, I mean that was worth it. Yeah, Yeah, well, I mean again because this is like the whole thing. You see, there's like this whole drama on TikTok I saw with like cake bakers getting mad that Walmart was selling like a heart shaped cake and like home bakers like they're undercutting us, and a lot of people are like, look, there are different markets for things. There's the people that will only have money to buy the Walmart one, and then the people that will buy from you, So don't worry about competing in different lanes because you're offering a completely different thing. And this is like sort of the reverse of that where they're like, we need undercut anybody who's going to try and capture our fucking our customer base, because those are the people that we're trying to squeeze every fucking penny out of. Aren't there other is?
Speaker 3: Are aren't there other quote unquote like ripoffs or derivatives of these brands, like Hydrox cookies.
Speaker 2: Right, Hydros were the originals? I think?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, Oreos got a lot of here.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, oh so oh see somebody should come back with Hydros is like the Boogeyman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know, Yeah, just uh to your point, like Mondolez has been suit. They were fined three hundred and thirty six million dollars by the European Commission for illegally limiting cross border sales across the EU in order to quote maintain higher prices for its products to the detriment of consumers. So they'll do whatever it takes to be able to keep prices as size they want by fucking up the competition. I think, yeah, I do. I've never understood the rules around this, Like what what is too close? Like the CBS and right aid brand medicines that are able to just be like real county on the packaging, like check the active ingredients and tail in all gel caps and you might be surprised at what you find. Like I'm assuming they're able to get away with that just because they have probably healthy corporate lobbying.
Speaker 2: Well, I also that I'm sure it's just that, like you don't own that specific active drug, we just use this this compound in your name brand thing.
Speaker 1: And they're like, yeah, we got that shit too, right.
Speaker 3: We're actually providing free advertising for Tilant all gel caps exactly.
Speaker 1: We're telling them to compare right now, pick up the box, right, Oh, ours is cheaper?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, aldi just be like, check out the active ingredients in right, so justly toast corn syrup. We've got it all here, all right? Well, Ben Bolin, what a pleasure having you on the show. Where can people find you? Follow you, hear you all that good stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can check us out on stuff they don't want you to know. You can find us on Ridiculous History. I'd also like to I'd like to plug real quick a thing that's pretty important to me right now, a show called Wrongful Conviction. We were able to interview the legendary activist Leonard Peltier. This is a three part interview, you know. We were able to speak with mister Peltier where he is currently on house arrest in his home, so not quite free, but hopefully on the way. Please check it out. These are stories that more people need to know about. You can also dig through the Ridiculous History archives and find none other than Miles and Jack hanging out on Ridiculous History. I'm laughing because I'm checking the last time I sent you guys an email.
Speaker 2: We need to get back here in my house burned down man. Yeah, that's a pretty bulletproof excuse. Jack, You've got nothing uses it too.
Speaker 1: He uses it to us in the meeting earlier Miles House burned down.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: So wow, wow, So that's why you haven't been brushing as much. You have a really bad cavity mis stroke. Bran, Well, I'm saying it's harder on me, but.
Speaker 2: That's why I was. That's why I got the cavity doctors.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable, what happened to my friend?
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, and I am required for a dear member of the Zeke gang to say hi to Albert and Hazel. You know this is real because I pulled up my phone to check the message.
Speaker 2: Where did you meet at? Albert and Hazel? I believe for animals?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that's uh yeah, Well the their person is I ging.
Speaker 1: How do you know the person?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I know the person because we we do comedy stuff together. Oh okay, okay, I've totally a person in a corner here. This is supposed to be a brief shout out today.
Speaker 2: Man, don't make me start doing my small talk. Oh, I'll come here like a c I a fucking spook investigator. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this ship. Don't maybe small talk don't make me talk to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got like a fucking car battery with jumper cables. I don't want to do what he's talking about. Oh, I love to chit chat to you. What you feels like about the weather.
Speaker 2: It seems like a fucked up character at a TV show. It's like, bring them in for some small talk. Actually, I think you're so interesting. Oh God, how's it going today? Rejected Batman character? Day? Huh, it's small talk. Oh, it usually isn't hot this time of year.
Speaker 1: Is it.
Speaker 2: Answer to getting me with a phone book? Ben? Is there a working media you've been enjoying? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like this group I found called Delivery Boys. I would say they're kind of new old school hip hop. From what I can tell, it's these four guys in New York who were doing bicycle bodega deliveries and they started freestyling round. Well, I guess they were waiting on jobs. But they're pretty good. You could see in on on the radar other stuff like that. So their song Moccasin's is pretty clean.
Speaker 2: Nice miles. Where can people find you as their work media?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Oh man, find me everywhere?
Speaker 1: Out Miles of Gray find jacket on the Basketball Podcast and Jack Boost talking about the finals matchup between the Thunder and the Pacer.
Speaker 2: The Thunder, the Thunders and the Pacer are going to be playing each other.
Speaker 1: Pretty It'll be fun. I'm actually pretty excited about it.
Speaker 2: Are both good at basketball, They're pretty good. I think the Lakers are better, even though they verifiably aren't as good. But I'm it's my man exactly, dude, and I'm just so on well since the house burned down, bro, let me have this anyway. Find us there. Also find me at four to twenty day Fiance talking about ninety day Fiance. A work of media I like at Kenwhite dot Besky dot social.
Speaker 1: It's like the Pope pat from Twitter, but now blue.
Speaker 2: Sky posted why were we not told that robo Joe has not had his firmware updated in eight years and is plagued by buggy programming and poor design choices? Thank you? I asked six MIT robotics experts who were deported to Burkina Fasso today from Jake Tapper in the New York Times.
Speaker 1: Oh, also one more thing to promote. I was on the latest episode of the Pastimes.
Speaker 2: That's Gareth and Dave from the dollip that's their other show they do where basically Dave reads us a newspaper from a very specific date in the before Times and we just have fun with it.
Speaker 1: It was super fun.
Speaker 2: So obviously, if y'all fuck with the Dollup, and I hope you fulk with me, you should definitely check out the latest episode of the Pastimes. Let's see some works of media I've been enjoying.
Speaker 1: Dricksen pro fi are Propagandist tweeted the rehearsal season three is going to end with Nathan Fielder playing shortstop for the San Diego Padres.
Speaker 2: That just feels right.
Speaker 1: Fernando and Igaz tweeted. The other two proves once again how ahead of its time it was. And it's the scene where they're in a publicist boardroom talking about how a new Hadid sister just dropped and they're like, yeah, her, her face actually took a little while to settle, but now she's looking great.
Speaker 2: Literally.
Speaker 1: On Friday, there is a pop Crave thing that said Gigi Hadid and Belahadid unveiled younger sister, twenty three year old Aiden Nis twenty years ago. Our dad Will single had a brief relationship that led to a pregnancy. We first connected in late twenty twenty three, and from that moment on, we've embraced Aiden with open arms. So they didn't exactly say her face took a little time to settle, but it's unveiled. A new sister hadid sister job put it in the intelligen Is brief, Right, Yeah, exactly, that's I think that's the only thing. A third just dropped breaking you hit the tower. And finally, Chris Wade tweeted, I love Del Taco, but their hot sauce color coordination is completely whack. And they have three hot sauce levels original, medium, hot. Uh the coloring, So I'll tell you this one is orange, one is black, one is red. Which would you think goes with which in ascending order of hotness from the least hot to hottest red, black, orange, that's what you would think is the correct? That isn't that what is correct?
Speaker 2: That is what's correct. That's what tacoco man. I'm sorry, I just answered that reflectively. Yeah, orange is the hottest. Orange should not be I feel like I know black right. This is where your Tago bell mind is coming in, right, because the black one equals death. And even then it's not that hot.
Speaker 3: You got to free your taco belt mind, man.
Speaker 1: Jack, you gotta do some psychical original Red then black as medium, I get it.
Speaker 2: Then hot as orange is so like, I don't even they're evoking that.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a my conspiracy pitch on this is as someone who's partially color blind, red green, color blind. What if the person in charge of coloring the sauces, you know, was like me, and they were like, you know, let's put the one in the middle. That's definitely. That's easy to tell you right now. We know just like you know traffic lights, m that's right?
Speaker 1: Is that how traffic lights are? Anyways, I'm not in charge of the lights. I can't believe they did you red green, color blind people like that. Fuck up, we're just winging it, man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It looked right to me. What kind of a fucked up god would do that?
Speaker 1: Well? You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O Brian. You can find me on Blue Sky at Jack O b the Number one. You can find us on Twitter and Blue Sky at Daily Zeitgeist. We're at v Daily Zeitgeist. On Instagram, you can go to the description of the episode wherever you're listening to this, and there you will find the footnotes, which is where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. We also link off to a song that we think you might enjoy. Mild is there, enjoy.
Speaker 2: Your confidence.
Speaker 1: Yellow they gotta look like not even talking about his own, He's just noting that yellow diamonds in general look like just an observation.
Speaker 2: Look, the Clips is coming back once again. I loved Lord Willen when that album came out. I was a big Neptunes fan. So to have Pharrell producing this album a bit of uh yeah throwback regression for me musically. So yeah, this is Clips with ace trumpets produced by Pharrell. Yellow diamonds look like peepe. All right, we will link off to that in the footnotes. The Daily se guys the production of iHeart Radio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's gonna do it for us this morning. We're back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we will talk to you all then, Bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: The Daily zeit Guys is executive produced by Catherine Long, co produced by Bee Wang.
Speaker 2: Co produced by Victor Wright, co written by J M McNabb, edited
Speaker 1: And engineered by Justin Conner.