Speaker 1: What up? Egg sauce on the time? Oh Andrew is here just in time. Oh my gosh. We have some questions for you, sir. Okay, So first of all, Hey, I'm Gandhi, and I don't even know what episode this is. It's forty something, which means we're like way over, because I'm pretty sure we said we're gonna tap out thirty five. But the show must go on. Diamond is here, Say hi, Diamond, Hi. And Andrew is here looking a little rough. All right, buddy, No, I'm unwell, what's going on?
Speaker 2: I have been taking Nature's ozempic?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: Burberine? Okay, let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: The way I have been shitting.
Speaker 1: You look skinny? No you do. It looks like your face is like churned down a little bit. Not that it needed to feel tripped.
Speaker 2: Sorry forgot to talk it to the microphone.
Speaker 1: I'm a little out of it.
Speaker 2: I'm dehydrated, as Andrew. Yeah, it's bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't need to We don't need to do this for Gina, George, I have to this three pounds I do, please stop.
Speaker 2: I just it's working. It's just I think I've been told that it's replacing my gut, bio, don't ask me what that means.
Speaker 1: Who told you that? I don't know who told you that? Oh my hell? You look ill? Four hours did so? Today? Diamond was like, have you talked to Andrew? I said no? Is he? Okay? What's going on? She was like he shouldn't?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? But okay, cool.
Speaker 2: We're getting there. You know, I'm gonna go get myself a nice little bagel.
Speaker 1: Okay, no butter, no nothing, oh god.
Speaker 2: But I will say it does decrease your appetite dramatically.
Speaker 1: Okay, which is weird. So you're not eating and you're shitting out whatever is there?
Speaker 2: I am eating, it's just instead of like eating a whole sandwich, I'll save the other half and then like eat that for dinner later. It's like I don't I get fuller faster.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I will say that part's nice, but the pooping part is not nice. And so we have the opposite reaction where they have what's the one not constipation?
Speaker 1: Oh god? Is it impacting your brain?
Speaker 3: It's been doing that to me.
Speaker 1: You're constipated because you're on the burberine too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, but I was on Burberine earlier this year, and it flattens you out. But it's not like it's not that you know, it's not what the girls think it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean listen, the reality is there's no magic anything. We just need to stop eating like shit and not working out. It's really it.
Speaker 2: I will say that eating. Sorry, it's not so I can get.
Speaker 1: Close to I'm sharing a microphone.
Speaker 2: It's nice to not eat the whole thing in one sitting and save it for dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's nice. Save some money, yeah, save some money.
Speaker 2: Okay, being skinny, you actually save money.
Speaker 3: Who knew?
Speaker 2: I guess the gym membership is not that's actually cost pro.
Speaker 1: I think this is eating your brain. R Oka Junior are okay, Oh my god, speaking of worms. So Diamond pulled up some of the talkbacks, which, by the way, if you want to leave us a talkback, all you have to do is while you're listening to this podcast on the iHeartRadio app, there's a little microphone or red microphone. Push it and you can leave us messages. And some of these are quality. Where do we start, I say, just start at the beginning where you started, and we're just going to go through some of these. Andrew, are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Okay, we went through a lot of them. So okay, here we go. What's happening here? What's like? You can listen to him once and they disappear better.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, wait, get out, it's up.
Speaker 2: I just listened on.
Speaker 1: That does not matter.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it does.
Speaker 1: Refresh the whole page. No, no wrong direction, it works now. Okay, hey, some of these are about the wrong direction. Okay, Hey, Ganni alecture on way from Jackson.
Speaker 3: Mister Hippy, Hello, and I just want to let you know I really do your bomb. You always say things that I'm thinking, even on the Big Show, on this podcast, you always talk about the things I'm interested in. So keep on going. I appreciate you. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Alexis sounds like a paid actress. I swear to God, we did not script that for her. She did that all by herself. But we love her. And she's listen from Alabama and somehow thinks like us. We love that we found allies in Alabama. I love that Alexis, because can we be honest? Have the three of us been struggling a little bit these past few weeks, I'm tapped out.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't want to see a headline. I can't if it's not sous and like.
Speaker 1: What's not solation? Every headline is worse than the headline before, which means every day we are living in the worst headlines of our lives and we have four years answer. How are you holding up over there.
Speaker 2: Between the ship and the other ship. I'm not well.
Speaker 1: It's shit, not well, bitch, Okay, thanks Alexis. We love you. Okay, So we started out pretty good, pretty easy and tame. Let's hit the next one.
Speaker 4: From Ohio, Gandhi, I love your podcast You on the main Shove.
Speaker 1: Thanks Liam, hilarious.
Speaker 4: Let me know next time you're in Ohio.
Speaker 5: We'll take a picture anyway.
Speaker 1: Sles for what there's some cross contamination happening here, but we love you Liam from Ohio, Sir, we'll take a picture next time I'm there. I love it.
Speaker 2: Do these people forget that they're leaving a talkback while they're doing the talk back?
Speaker 1: I like it though, I feel like that sometimes it's like we've heard a couple that are like the way my parents leave voicemails where they tell you exactly what they're doing. I's like it's two o four and I'm driving, and uh, I just wanted to Oh, no, I missed a stop sign. I'm my god, damn it.
Speaker 4: But we'll see you in Ohio.
Speaker 1: Love you, Liam, Hey Gandhi.
Speaker 4: This is one of your Canadian listeners, Steve.
Speaker 1: We're international.
Speaker 4: Five years now since I found Stumble Across Start one oh four out of erie, but I now listen to Ze one hundred on the heart.
Speaker 2: Rat you up because it's much nicer.
Speaker 4: But anyways, I wanted to say one thing.
Speaker 1: I love your podcast, Thanks Steve. Asking for a friend, how does the immigration visa work? Should someone need to marry a Canadian sometimes soon? I don't know if you heard Andrew squeak from the back. Let us in.
Speaker 2: Cool, cool, being quite fast. I need a bagel. I will be back.
Speaker 3: No wait, you might want to wait?
Speaker 1: Oh can you? Can you kegle your butt? Keegel? This is gonna be good practice. If Andrew ships himself on the podcast, I will die. It might be the best day of my life. Okay, are you ready? Should that one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's tor and Abuse.
Speaker 1: Hey Gandhi. Uh, this Shelley here. I just wanted to tell you that I really appreciated you doing this show.
Speaker 3: I had all of these questions, and uh, you wanted to get on.
Speaker 1: This might have a pretty high fe am. I my insurance.
Speaker 3: Won't pay it, even though I have a really good insurance in the out of pocket is thirteen hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 1: I am surely gonna check this out and I'll use your code when I do it. Yeah, I really appreciate it. I love you on the show. Oh she got oh cut off. She's talking about the episode we did about GLP ones. We actually got a ton of feedback about that one. Apparently everybody wants to know what the deal is. Do not use burberine, according to Andrew, ready to poop.
Speaker 3: Or not?
Speaker 1: Andrews in here sweating, clenching his butt. Cool, cool, a bagel, Shelly, thanks for listening. You're just gonna get a dry bagel. Oh God, I'm so sad for you.
Speaker 2: It's food.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, on Diamond, I just stop listening to your GOLP one episode, like right in the middle, and come and say something to you. The person you were talking about his company, your way out that he mentioned starting to take on health and wellness coach to.
Speaker 2: Have like another benefit. That was very exciting as a student.
Speaker 5: Who's in school for this looking forward to them doing that.
Speaker 1: Oh, she scared me for a second. I was like, what is she gonna tell us? What don't we know? And yes, that is how you know that this is happening as we're playing them as they're coming in, because all three of our faces were like, oh shit, okay, great, hey, we're excited about that too. I love a health and wellness coach. Thank god, what's up, Tiffany. Good luck with your career choice. Maybe your way health will hire you, maybe they'll need you. I wish I kind of sometimes I wish there was a camera on us, like right now, because we're doing this in the side studio. No, we don't use that thing. I don't know what that is. I mean, it might be recording us. But oh okay, that's terrifying because we talk about stuff in here that we shouldn't be talking about. But also I just wish everyone could have just seen our faces at that point. Okay, okay, let the interview.
Speaker 2: You guys did amazing.
Speaker 4: Question for answer.
Speaker 3: Thank god.
Speaker 2: I still can believe that she is Diamond's.
Speaker 4: Cousin is absolutely amazing that that she is that because she is, I also believe.
Speaker 3: I also know it said the other two girls with Diamond's cousins.
Speaker 5: Just because of the body language manners.
Speaker 3: But let you guys take care.
Speaker 1: Okay. She's talking about the interview that we did with Monica Diamond's cousin, who was on Love Is Blind season seven and in my opinion, had the craziest story arc. Even though now post release of the show and after the reunion, shit's going down. It's getting even crazier, not with Monica, but other people. It's their story to tell. We'll just let redd It have their way with it. But yeah, it's getting crazy. But Monica, your cousin was great. We loved her. She talked a lot about a lot of things. Saving her butt was one of them, saving her butt for marriage.
Speaker 3: She talked way too much to realize that she's way more of a talker than I ever realized.
Speaker 1: Really, you didn't know your cousin talk how much I.
Speaker 3: Was just with her last weekend, And I mean, non fucking stop with this girl.
Speaker 1: YadA YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA. I'm like, I'm a talker and I'm talked out and she loving this like moment that she's having, having.
Speaker 3: The time of her life. But you know those people who are like, oh my god, it's so stressful.
Speaker 1: Like no paparazzi. Okay from this side, let's take a picture. No, no tag me, no, no, I love. Wait who has more followers right now? You or hurt her? Oh wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah she's she like randomly was like, and how many followers do you have?
Speaker 1: My bitch monic cup? Okay, love her down, but girl back? Okay, which brings us to our next one.
Speaker 4: He mean, okay, saving your book for marriage. So let's just say not the first night, but a couple of Monthsly her comes the question, watch the videos you do all the prep? Guy goes in and she really doesn't like it. She doesn't enjoy it. Now what she's gonna be one of these or once a year or maybe once and that's it, no more? Or what about if you really like you she really enjoys that back the entrance, what about all the years she could have been enjoying it? Now you're not what happens if the magic marriage goes sour? I mean not to put a cherry on it. But what happens then? What after marriage?
Speaker 3: What is it? Guys? Next marriage?
Speaker 4: Then you say you're right, I mean, let's dig into.
Speaker 1: It first of all. One, whoever you are, wherever you are, please come be our friend because that was amazing. Why if she dies? I don't know. I don't have answers with these, since it wasn't my rule, it was Monica's. She wants to save her but for marriage. Hopefully she's in it to win it for the long haul. I don't know. I don't answer any of those.
Speaker 3: One, you just made my morning.
Speaker 1: There were a lot of valid questions there. Yeah, Andrew, are you glad that even clenching your ass this whole time to hear that? Yeah, are you gonna run out and ship and get your bagel?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I may die?
Speaker 1: Okay, bye, love you Bye. I hope you stay. Okay. Did he just flip us off? Yes? Wow, so he's still sassy. He really does not look well at the moment, Like his face is soule and his eyes are squinty.
Speaker 3: Oh I said that he looks great.
Speaker 1: I mean, yes, Andrew looks great. He just looks like he's struggling, like he's not feeling well. He's always struggling. Okay, but how long has he been on this whatever thing pill? Maybe like two weeks and just now this is the thing. What if he's actually sick and he was just all up in here in our faces.
Speaker 3: So but like I think, first of all, you're not supposed to take it over a certain amount of time.
Speaker 1: So I think he's overdosing.
Speaker 3: Yes, he'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Whatever. I love everybody's commitment to losing weight via some type of chemical help. By the way, I'm not discouraging it at all. Clearly, we did a whole episode about GLP ones with Your Way Health, and the guys at that company seem great. It does seem like something that's wonderful and will help a lot of people jump start what they're trying to jump start. So all power to you. I just find it so fascinating that the food we eat is so bad anymore, you know what I noticed all the time. So I will go back and watch old versions of Family Food. Don't ask me why. It's very scotty be of me. I love Family Food. The people on Family Food way back in the day. First of all, the hosts used to kiss people on the lips, disgusting, like what, Oh my god, with COVID never it could never happen, but he would just kiuse everybody on the lips. Everyone was so freaking skinny. It was crazy. Really yeah, man, in like the seventies and the eighties, people were thin as book. We have really microplastic our way into some big backs. One credit card a year, one credit card a year, that's what we allegedly swallow with microplastics. Oh my god. On that topic, did you know that the paper straws that we were all using to save the turtles are in fact kind of killing us? Well did you read that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't, but I was.
Speaker 1: You never cared about the turtles. Turtle, you're a monster. You're a monster. Did you see the turtle with the straw in it?
Speaker 3: Those? Well, no, people need to There needs to be a better way to dispose of the straws.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting rid of the straws.
Speaker 3: I have a pack of plastic straws at my house.
Speaker 1: You are a psychopathe. I saw you today make coffee and grab like six straws as the solution to it.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 1: The cornstar straws were great. They like plastic, but they're biodegradable. Oh and the One Hotels yep, One Hotels uses them. They're great. And then I think it's one hotel. I should know because one of my very good friends is like the chief revenue something. She does something, Hey, rita. But number two metal straws are incredible. They just whatever the temperature is of the thing that you're sipping, it intensifies it. So if it's cold, it'll be really cold. If it's hot, it'll be really hot. But I like the metal straws. I have him in my backpack.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like them.
Speaker 1: It's really doubling down on this. I don't like it at all. I know you're not talking about your teeth in his line? How's it going?
Speaker 3: Is this how you want to start?
Speaker 1: Now that I've taken mine out, I'm ready to make fun of everybody else's shout out to doctor Millman, who, by the way, diamond bit the other day. Oh my god, do you want to take this moment to apologize to.
Speaker 3: Him that.
Speaker 1: Table?
Speaker 3: I am so bes Doctor Melman, I am so sorry.
Speaker 1: How hard did you bite him? He's probably used to it?
Speaker 3: Well, he like, you know, how okay? He knew it was I think he felt it as it was happening, and he like applied an intense amount of force top of my mouth to like stop me from doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 3: I thought that it was like he was doing it on purpose, so I started biting hard.
Speaker 1: He's like, no, he did not. He told you not to fight him.
Speaker 3: Yes, he had said, I don't know what it is that like he was asking for. It was a tool, but it sounded like bite and I did.
Speaker 4: He tried to.
Speaker 1: Like poor guy, he promises pain free dentistry, but not for himself. Yeah, He's like, no, don't bite, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: And then like afterward he was like, it's fine. People do it all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Poor doctor moment. We love him by the way. I feel like he was on the podcast earlier if you want to go back, I don't know which episode it was, but he talks dentistry and some of the things that he sees and it's fascinating. But also he's just the best. I feel like I have been pushing him like a drug on people. I'm like, just try him. You might like him. I'm telling you just try him. Now. Going to doctor Melman, we have me my boyfriend, you, your whole family, Josh, Elvis, Sam stop, do you know what the pink hair? And our friend Carrie like everyone because he's incredible. I can't say enough great stuff about doctor Milman. He's amazing and the office is great. So we love them. We love Renee. Renee texts. There's a girl in the office name Diamond too. Did you know that? Yep, Diamond will text you if you're talking to people back and forth, it's them. Oh, we love them. Okay, before we head out of here, because I'm just going to do a couple of mini So it's because I'm not gonna lie. I've been busy as fuck the last couple of weeks and I'm leaving again tomorrow because my mom is having a little heart procedure. My sister just had a little worm procedure, so I'm like ripping out what's left of my hair. It's crazy. I'm very stressed out, but I still want to keep delivering these podcasts because on Thanksgiving we took the week off and I got a lot of dms like, hey, you guys didn't have a podcast today. This is what I was looking forward to, which is so sweet. We love it and all the talkbacks make us chuckle. So again, if you want to leave one, just look at your app. There's a little microphone. You push it, you leave us a message. We'll probably play them even if they're bad. I don't care. I just want to get some feedback in one direction or another. It's kind of fun. Diamond. How is your break? You worked?
Speaker 3: H Yeah, I worked, but I was able to work from home, so I went down to Virginia to visit family and it was really great. It was amazing. I spent four days watching soccer. It's my obsession.
Speaker 1: Are they hot? Soccer players are the fucking finest of all the athletes go on much.
Speaker 3: Money they make Yeah, O, my god, and they deserve it.
Speaker 1: They're skilled athletes. Baby.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no one works as hard as they do. They don't take breaks.
Speaker 1: Whenever there they stay running break.
Speaker 3: There's another league that they have to I think it's amazing. Now that's probably the only those are the only people on the planet that actually work for their paycheck.
Speaker 1: Wow, and they look doing it. And my favorite thing about soccer or football, whatever you want to call it, is the dance with the ball. If you really appreciate the art of soccer. They're like dancing with that ball and it's incredible. I love it.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll start loving that it's sexy. Now I'm like, wow, Arsenal, we're getting the title this year.
Speaker 1: Man City is out of the way.
Speaker 3: Now we got to get Liverpool out of the way.
Speaker 1: I'm into it. Are we going to the World Cup?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Sorry, they're bringing it here to Jersey, but have you seen how much the tickets are? Yeah, we got to convince someone to like let us in. I wonder if they have press passes. Oh my god, I bet we could get it in podcasts. Because no one else want to go to the World Cup.
Speaker 3: We can get on the list.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Reach out. Please, if you're hearing this and you have anything to do with met Life Stadium in the World Cup, please reach out to us. Diamond and I plotted on the US Open this year. Failed.
Speaker 3: We got to do it next year.
Speaker 1: Now we're plotting on the World Cup. Please let us in.
Speaker 3: I seen way too many influencers at the World Cup who know nothing about it.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I played. I love soccer. You love soccer. We haven't call it football. We don't care. There's American football and then there's football.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Okay. On that note, you want to say, how to find you on Instagram if anybody needs you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think I just messed that up.
Speaker 1: Who'd you mess up?
Speaker 3: A lot of influencers weird at the World Cup. I'm at the US Open.
Speaker 1: That's what I took from it. Okay, I think you said at the World Cup. But yeah, a lot of you did say who didn't know anything about soccer?
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, I enjoy it.
Speaker 1: There we go and we fixed it. Yeah, it's all good. Okay. People want to find you on Instagram. A Diamond on Instagram, let's get her follower count up past her Couzamonica the best Christmas gift for me at Diamond sincere on Instagram, and I am at Baby Hot Sauce and it appears I have been Shadow band again. Yeah. Man, the metagods they don't like me. I think they don't like some of the stuff I post. Zuckerberg, It's I told you what I'm doing on Twitter, and I'm just I just keep reposting Elon Musk's shit videos until he bans me at some point, which you will. He's such a loser. I saw a Tesla over the break that said I bought this before we knew what a psycho he was. I love that it made me laugh.
Speaker 3: I love because my mom now feels like anyone who's driving a Tesla is a douchebagging right.
Speaker 1: Well, no, we know a lot.
Speaker 3: Of people with tesla's right, No.
Speaker 1: But just get the bumper sticker. I've never seen a Tesla with the bumper sticker, and now I have, and I thought it was pretty great. All right, So at Baby Hot Sauce on Instagram. We will be back with another probably minisoed. Oh fun fact, I was supposed to interview our girl Diana, who is our video editor what we call her video producer. She does everything, she makes all the videos and stuff, and I want to interview a lot of the people on the show who don't have a microphone so we can get to know them. But because we're in a hurry, because I have to run and do a bunch of stuff, I didn't want to short her on her time. So I am going to come back and do an interview with Diana at some point, probably in like two weeks, because you're has to run.
Speaker 3: Be ready for Harry Styles talk.
Speaker 1: Oh, God, oh do you think we can talk about the incident or is that like banned?
Speaker 3: Oh I talk about it?
Speaker 1: Who cares? A she might not. Well, I can bring it up. Oh, what a tease. The incident with Harry Styles in a couple of weeks. All right, until next time. Day Bye Diamond, Bye,