Speaker 1: All I know if they're all British, yeah sports that they're all British, right, and they all.
Speaker 2: I love the Brits.
Speaker 3: I can listen to Brits talk all day.
Speaker 2: This one is eighteen minutes long.
Speaker 1: It is titled what happened to Every Wrestler from the final ECW paper wheeld?
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 3: What happened to the ECW roster? Do we need from these people? Didn't we just do one of these?
Speaker 2: We did?
Speaker 1: We did wrestlers who failed in WWE. We did uh, greatest factions I think, or people who should never have worked any They come up with all these different things.
Speaker 2: This is the last pay per view.
Speaker 4: And you said on the thumbnail, what picture is it you?
Speaker 1: So the thumbnail it's your WWE picture red. Yeah, yeah, the thumbnail is.
Speaker 2: Let me just look at it.
Speaker 1: It is you, uh and a handful one, two, three, about nine other people, But it's your WWE red pictures the thumbnail.
Speaker 3: They love me. They love me using these thumbnails. Clickbait am I.
Speaker 2: In the video?
Speaker 4: You are?
Speaker 2: I did check you out?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well let's see what they say.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 3: The last time they don't whoever it was talked about me.
Speaker 2: It was complimentary, Yes they were.
Speaker 3: They didn't bury me, so we'll see if I get buried this time.
Speaker 1: Please mention eyes up here, culled to Hollick. We're giving you enough, I know writing good Lord. And that guy she works with, the Chad Star. He's a great character.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: Three two one.
Speaker 4: Why doesn't you've got a.
Speaker 2: Freaking it YouTube premium soon? It helps?
Speaker 3: No, wait, this is an ad too. I'm clicking to one click.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and one. Extreme Championship Wrestling. I love it. Oh, nobody knew for sure at the time. I love it most revolutionary wrestling promotions of all time. Nenny did strongly suspect it. For a few guilty as charged would pretty much be the end of the wrestling road, while for others it would not be so much of an ending as a new beginning. Mason Bryan, Stevie, Ray Quaker, Lundra Blaze, Norman Smiling, Zach gow and Bam Bam Big Alone, Ahmed Johnson, Tory Wilson, Well, Robert Gibson, Dave Taylor, Terry Taylor, and Godfather's Spoke. What a nerd this door? Dwayne Gill, Adam Bond, Michael Hayes, core Bon, Jim and Neither manager from Car and Tie, Jim Bowers, Fran Scene, Jack Swagger, Duke the Dumpster Oklahoma, matter what's happened to that wrestler? Some were main venting, which leaves me lamenting what happened to that wrestler? Something's long for gods, but their memories live bomb what a nerd? Look at Joe.
Speaker 3: Look at Talent's clean shaven at the times, rolled and rising through the ranks to become vice president of Digital Media Content at and Sales.
Speaker 4: For w w E dot Com. That's ended when he made some ill advised comments, including one at the expense of Roman Race during an interview. He did some announcing for various Indian from Why short time afterwards, but it's no longer involved in the business. Styles now works particularaceutical prescription pricing company called Capital RX as a business development manager Joel Gertner the quintessential.
Speaker 2: What a transition. Here's Joey Styles of the mascot on Joel.
Speaker 4: Why Show. Then he also has his own podcast called The sixty nine Minute Egasm Prey on Brand Christian York. Christian York.
Speaker 2: Oh this is rapid fire, Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: There's too many of the mansion.
Speaker 4: Joey Mercury did as he mainly did the indie thing and had to run in Tna, Okay.
Speaker 1: Christian York lives about twenty minutes away from me. Can you please, can you get us together so we can I.
Speaker 4: Love that Christian York.
Speaker 2: I spoke to him. Nuts, What did that say?
Speaker 4: I didn't even see it.
Speaker 2: It's so quick. But he lives in the next town over.
Speaker 4: From me, Okay. Championship winning member of EM and M, However, Mercury's personal issues led to his departure, though he did come back in the future as a member of the Straight Edge Society and then is one half of Jay and J Security. He's been a trainer and producer for both WWE and Ring of Honor two, but hasn't wrestled since twenty eighteen. Since leaving his Ring of Honor gig in acrimonious circumstances in twenty nine he left, he's been involved in the business, and if he does make headlines, it's usual belief is often controversial social media activity to ball D's.
Speaker 3: And they're still working.
Speaker 4: Medina was active on the indie circuit until now appears on The Killing the business podcast. He currently works as a subrew dealership in Wichita, Kansas.
Speaker 2: Wow, why don't we just give that his home phone number?
Speaker 4: Next, when he worked as a jobber for w W Jerry Lynn Jerry Lynn the Little Run when ECW went under. Though he quickly found employments in w w.
Speaker 2: W, Jerry didn't work there.
Speaker 4: Jerry so didn't want to be as guilty as Chart got his ring gear and had to borrow someone else's tights which were too big and had to be held up with electrical tape. May not have been all that, but the New Essen Show had a great second half of his career, wrestling for TNA, Ring of Honor, MLW and elsewhere. Retiring in twenty thirteen, Lynn now works and coach for a W Cyrus flanking Jerry Lynn was Dastardly network representative Cyrus Akaya Don Callas the two thousand and four and worked for the Province of Manitoba between then and twenty seventeen. When he returned to wrestling, he had to know that period and eb us where these people are most notable on screen contributions. Since coming back, has been managing former ae W champion Kenny O Ma dooring.
Speaker 2: He's way involved in I Think, Oh.
Speaker 4: Good Time and wrestles a couple of matches per years. Danny Morrison, according to his social media profiles, he still lives in his native New Jersey and works for Inner Tech, Greca, the jym Spot Fitness. He was like a manager for a lot of and I'm underestimating Danny Doring once again.
Speaker 2: He's a little more active than he's given him credit for.
Speaker 1: Danny works pretty often.
Speaker 4: W Doring's partner Broadkill was in the WWE developmental system for but left wrestling following his two thousand and eight release. He still occasionally appears at fans inventions and signings, but is otherwise no longer involved in the business. Juliodnairo DeNiro enjoyed a post DCW Julia Denia, often tagging with cmpunk, but never quite made it to the next level and left the business in twenty thirteen. Jims for one last match for Brian Mis'ess Creator Pro in twenty nineteen. He currently works in construction sales and lives in Long Island, New York, with his wife, his former wrestling bass Michelle, and three kids. Easy Money Easy Money. He wrestled for w c W after ECW closed before they closed.
Speaker 2: As well because the next month.
Speaker 4: Ringa Bonnor and Japan. Before wrapping up his full time career in two thousand and three. He's wrestled the odd match since, but for the longest time, Easy Money was focusing his energy on his Easy Tights venture, which made wrestling ring gear like tights and kick bad covers. Leadell, named Jason Broyles, lives in Tennessee and has worked as a nightclub bartender and manager. Chris Hamrick. Chris Hamrick was a member of the Hot Commodities.
Speaker 3: Chris is working for GCW. Well it might just be one match, maybe it'll seen.
Speaker 4: And teachers seminars Extra ZW. Elector performed for Early Day TNA and was early pose as one of the dancers at the Badder Being. Since leaving wrestling, Electra has worked as a booker for the A Satin Dole Strip Club in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: She was formally married I've never been there before.
Speaker 4: Dudley nob Theyater became better known as Simon Dean the Insufferable Fitness during w w e's Ruthless Aggression era. After a couple of decent years as an on screen character, Mike Bucci transitioned to working in the talent relations department for w w e's developmental program before leaving in two thousand. That's a great picture. He decided to quit the industry, and though he works the rare match once in a blue moon and will appear at convention.
Speaker 1: There's a great segment of him riding one of those scooters through a drive.
Speaker 4: Through President Bank in Louisville, Kentucky. Chris Chetti a graduate of ECW.
Speaker 3: This is giving too much personal infel.
Speaker 2: This is a way personal.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they show a picture of my front.
Speaker 4: Door structing company and lives in the New York frad scene.
Speaker 1: Lives leaves her pumpkins out for a month after Halloween.
Speaker 3: Her Christmas decorations have been off.
Speaker 4: For four years. She hasn't taken her life now.
Speaker 2: Francine has never opened the door for the Jehovah Witness. My signs isn't get out of here.
Speaker 4: Events for a ticketing company called the Logit. Jesus Dudley, what the hell?
Speaker 2: I hate this channel.
Speaker 4: He had a decent run in w W All things considered.
Speaker 1: And Mike Dudley's Bank of America count number is four six three nine twelve.
Speaker 4: He works. Oh look at the baby. That's sweet to the innovator of violence has been flying the easy W flag in the years since the promotion.
Speaker 2: Where are they now, Dreamer, I don't know. Check the next indie every weekend.
Speaker 4: He still wrestles on the indie scene and is involved with impact in both an on screen and stage capacity. It nearly all lended after Dreamer made some ill advised comments about Clair in the place.
Speaker 6: Right remember that is also open.
Speaker 2: Wow. That was not like him, Dudley.
Speaker 4: And was probably too much of a throat.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's larious.
Speaker 4: Those are some of the worst pictures I've ever seen of Dreamer. Just letting you six. The Enforcer is going fifty one and friends only about twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's young, Steve, interesting story.
Speaker 4: Managed never signed We get Ready have to one of my number one it's stay Tuned seventeen As a coaching producer. He came out of retirement to wrestle his son Colby in twenty twenty one. Francine a queen of Exclusive w W when they were by these why would you use addiction to semi retirement. She married in two thousand and has two children. Fran Scene has been a bit more of a regular presence in recent times, hosting a podcast called Eyes Up Yeah, appearing at conventions, signings and so on. Just now, you didn't get a plug position?
Speaker 2: Hey, mine was very positive.
Speaker 3: It was well if I'm just wait a minute, if I'm still so present, why am I on this list?
Speaker 1: Well, they're saying where are you now?
Speaker 2: Or you're very active? Everybody else is like this. Schmell is working in a factory somewhere. But fran Scene is active.
Speaker 4: Occasionally wrestles and is a regular podcast presence. Victory Territory and even Jack Victory got a later jel he's running Easy w where he was the best friend and backup of Steve Carino. In late twenty twenty one, Victory tagged with Rio's son Colby in one of his increasingly independent outings. He still makes appearances at conventions and signings.
Speaker 2: Does it that many hi?
Speaker 4: It showed up for the last over ECW pay per viewers that they're taking all this footage from that one segment that eating the sandwich, but all yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Wrestling still appears at signings and conventions, and judging by her, remains a massive fan of the business and watches pretty much everything Yoshi Hero to Jerry.
Speaker 3: Yoh, Hero to gear.
Speaker 4: It is the true bright spot of the last He looks great.
Speaker 1: W I just seen the Jury only flies Delta when it comes back from Japan to the United States.
Speaker 2: His seat number is fourteen.
Speaker 4: D still currently works for All Japan while making the occasional appearance of other promotions including MLW, Mikey Wick Wreck. Mikey quit wrestling full time when ECW ended the years of appease, having taken a huge hole on his body. He instead trained a bunch of the next generation of the indie standouts, including the Amazing Red, while still wrestling the mat. Unfortunately, that ended in twenty twenty one when Whitbred stopped public appearances citing anxiety and a list of medical The Dragon Oh, The.
Speaker 2: Sinister Minister Yes.
Speaker 3: Three two one.
Speaker 4: The Minister Father James Mitchell disappeared from the public eye for a while following his run in TNA, but thankfully returned in the late twenty tens. These days, the Sinister Minister could be found working for NWA, where he manages the Miserably Faithful. He showed up on the twenty twenty one spring break episode of aw Dynamite to officiate the wedding between Kitsavian and Penelope Ford. Outside of Nice Kid Cash, He's carry Out ninety returned to Impact after wrestling a solar WTNA w W just a designing in between the high Flying.
Speaker 2: Kid with Japtain's corner.
Speaker 4: From montile surgeries in the near future. He currently works as a project superintendent for Park Construction.
Speaker 2: Very Good, Calm Tomorrow.
Speaker 4: He's crazy. He's super crazy, isn't he? The extreme luchador still wrestles in Mexico and Japan.
Speaker 5: Thank You.
Speaker 4: One of Super Crazy's favorite opponents, Little Twido, had a decent post DCW run in w w EE.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking about him two days ago because he retired, but does put A guy named Mike Masters passed away that a very good friend of his w.
Speaker 4: And Tony Mamma Luke WADOS tag partner. Tony Mamma Luke also got a WWE run as part of the Il Tony Was So Sweet revival, but hasn't wrestled too much since due to injuries. He last worked a match in twenty eighteen, though he did show up in twenty twenty two to accompany Guido in his dispute with Matt card Donor and Brian Myers in Impact, he didn't mention exactly what it was. In a twenty twenty one interview, he did say that he was busy with his regular real life job and that what he did was very rewarding, lovely an impact few performers isn't. When ECW did, he was asked to come back for the one night Stand shows, but couldn't due to suffering from spinal stenosis. Salers kept a low profile since, but came back into the stuff light sort of with the Conspiracy Horseman podcast, which he did for a while with Stevie Richards Simon Diamond at Simon Diamond. Kenny retired from wrestling in two thousand and six, but has been involved in the business since, working as a road agent and producer for TNA, Slash Impact, and more recently the NWA, where he acts as the head of talent Relations. He suffered what was described as a mild stroke in March of twenty twenty two, but was back to work a few months later. Johnny Swinger, Diamond's partner Johnny Swinger, never quite got the big break he probably felt that he deserved.
Speaker 3: What happened to this Ann w W in the mid two The Gimmick the Swinger?
Speaker 4: I think, my god, that was the best thing they had. Damn Dawn Marie accompanying Diamond and Marie who for a while was engaged to be married to Pat Kenny. They didn't end up tying the not but Dawn did marry a man named Matthew the matter. In two thousand and five she got pregnant.
Speaker 3: That's not even him, that's her second husband, the guy.
Speaker 4: She married Al Wilson and left the business not too long after doing WWE and settling out of court in two thousand and seven. She currently works as a nurse and is very into the supposed healing powers of crystals. Also singers was the Blue Boy, He's still read All Stars, the Convention and Signing Thing, and hosts the Mind of the Meanie podcast.
Speaker 1: Jack before ACW leads the league in the podcast.
Speaker 4: If you don't know who Jasmine is, she was famous for once allegedly taking on three hundred guys in a twenty four hours year.
Speaker 2: I heard she did it twice.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: Nowadays, Jasmine acts models attention fan conventions and hosts a podcast called Crazy Train. The former three PW co owner made a rare wrestling appearance at an XPW revival show in twenty twenty two, considering that this is an easy it's still working.
Speaker 3: They're still working.
Speaker 2: They are still doing it. I'll have her Jack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're still working. He was a character.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Passed away from a heart attack in twenty sixteen. He was forty four years old. Chilly Willy here we go. We what Jilly Willy? We what Jilly Willy? Well I do anyway? William Jones turned down the chance to wrestle for WWE in two thousand and one, and he's stopping to enlist in the United States Armed Forces. Following nine to eleven, he served in a rack where he was wounded while on a mission. Jones subsequently received a Purple Heart and Bronze Star for his Brazy Era did have a brief stint from WWE developmental in the mid two thousands, but hasn't wrestled much since, his last match coming in twenty nineteen. He currently lives in the Philippines and was for a time at least involved in training aspiring wrestlers in the country. Rhino the Man Beast was the last world champion of the original ECW, and while he never got pushed to the top in WWE, has enjoyed a busy and successful career In the twenty odd years since the Extreme Ship sank. He still wrestled for Impacts and on the indies. The sand forget An ECW's lovable stick swinging, big guzzling chainsmoking mascot won his first ECW World title since nineteen ninety six on the company's last pay per view, then dropped it to Rhino for minutes later packet at tabs later. He wouldn't have been too bothered. Sandman still makes the occasional wrestling related appearance, and, according to Brian Miles.
Speaker 2: Square Circle Collectibles, Rob the.
Speaker 4: Last bastion of hope for e c W is the promotion was Circling the Drain. Rob Van Dam answered Rhino's open challenge, but was instead attacked by feigned adversary Jerry Lynn. RVD actually walked away from the promotion several months earlier, having not been paid substantial sums of money, and only returned here as a one off the legendary the two plus decades since ECW, though he continues to maintain that the best time of his career was working for Paul Hayman's Out There. He finally became easy W champion in two thousand and six after beating John Cena at the second One Night Stand.
Speaker 2: Another picture of him holding.
Speaker 4: Of appearances at conventions, signings and has its own range of CBD.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say that was okay, that was that was informative, a little too much personal info. Yeah, I would say out of all those guys, I think Rhino has had the most consecutive television crime of anybuddy on that list since two thousand and one, and it includes RVD and Dreamer and everybody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he's he's been consecutively working every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember when I had my show we did uh this was in two thousand and nine. We did a thing beforehand, a Q and A, and looking around, I said, you know, the only person in this ring that has a job is Rhino. He was the only one under contract at my show that I can remember off the top of my head. So he's been Yeah, he's been busy, he's been, you know, working, and.
Speaker 4: Good for him.
Speaker 3: Can still go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, you never, I mean it went you know Impact w W F w W. I think he might have even been a ring of honor at one point.
Speaker 2: He's just back at Impact now Very his own promotion.
Speaker 1: And he runs his own promotion and was running for public office at one point on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Very he lost, But I would have voted for for Terry if I was living in his area.
Speaker 2: That's very Uh, that's very nice of you.
Speaker 3: To do that. But yeah, informa, yes, but there were there were some of fun facts that I feel should have been left out. I think this guy just wants to put himself over, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know everybody. You know, I know stuff about the business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I agree, all right.
Speaker 5: For trying to me, Thanks you and uh if you would like to join us for a sponsorship and we will watch every called the Hollow video contact Chadster with whom I think that left on the cutting room floor.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know. I didn't even watch the final fav Sorry I did not.
Speaker 4: I apologize.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we will get out of here for today. We will catch you tomorrow for the eyes up here extra, for the Queen of extreme.
Speaker 2: This is the Chad Star. We will catch you on the flip side.
Speaker 7: Franc franc Queen Extreme Extreme up The Queen Extreme Podcasts up here. It's the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme bru In. The Legacy is the Woman of your dreams. Letchen on the Scene. Francine Podcast What you Mean? Places to show you what your need, wouldn't the stand Queens from the Beginning of Time odds here our Heart Radio, shine only head and tell you stories from the Web. The legend odes up here. The Queen Nobody's like fresh scene eyes up here here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast, Eyes up here, here Head, the Queen Extreme Podcast. Odds up here, here hand the Queen Extreme Podcast. Odds up here here The Queen Extreme Podcast Podcast