Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number, we'd love to hear from you. It is eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to join us, we continue our reporting. We are traveling with President Trump. We are in stop number two. We left Saudi Arabia very early this morning, way before any of you were awake. I'm sure. I mean, it's kind of like I'm Morgan, like triple shifts. It's very bizarre in terms of hours. But this trip has been incredible and we're going to go over the details of the success of this. We are in Doha, we are in Katar, very very different cities in so many regards, And I was trying to explain it to Linda and she was giving me a hard time about it. But Saudi Arabia in a desert, and it's it just is not as beautiful I think, in my humble opinion. Everyone has an opinion. I mean, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I mean it's a desert and I'm looking over the city and over a body of water and an incredibly vibrant new beautiful city that has lit up, you know in parts of it lit up like Vegas for crying out loud. I mean, it's it's incredible. The amount of money here, Linda is insane. And I know you wish you were here. We miss having you and you would have loved it. Because I don't know if you saw this. The Saudis deployed of mobile McDonald's for President Trump's trip to the Kingdom.
Speaker 2: Please, I am no, I'm not joking. Why why would you say I'm joking.
Speaker 3: Plaire, Take a picture of that so we can put it on social.
Speaker 2: Here's a picture of the articles on foxnews dot com.
Speaker 1: It could well, okay, we'll put it on handed.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Saudi Arabia rolled out a mobile and operational McDonald's truck for President Trump's first visit to the nation since his inauguration.
Speaker 2: This this that's just a fun thing that happens.
Speaker 3: RFK like next to the arches.
Speaker 1: Do you remember rfk's face when he was on the plane with Donald Trump and they were all eating McDonald's and he's like, but then he went would be the stake and shake and he was talking about the new oil that they were going to use, and it was such a big deal.
Speaker 2: For people.
Speaker 1: What is it tallow oil versus you know these what do you call those oils? Like seed oil? Yeah, that's it, and it makes sense. And he is trying to give Americans healthy choice. But he's not taking anything away from anybody, which is what the way it should be. I will tell you the biggest overhang beyond the financial implications of this trip are the national security implications, and that is Iran. And the President could not be any more clear that the Iranians are not getting nuclear weapons. No way, no shape, no matter, no form. It just isn't happening. I mean, I looked at you know what the of Iran, he said of Iran's leadership were jects the olive branch and continues to attack their neighbors. Then we will have no choice but to inflict massive maximum pressure. And he's been clear they will not ever ever get a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: On the other hand, he's holding on the olive branch and that he said he would he would much rather make a deal with Iran and see Tehran prosper.
Speaker 2: The people of Iran have suffered.
Speaker 1: Greatly because the money is that they have taken in As Joe Biden turned to blind eyed to sanctions has been enormous and they have used that money to foment terror in the region. They're the number one state sponsor of terror. And the President went after them for their support of Hezbalah and Hamas and was clear that they will never have nuclear weapons and that means they can enrich uranium. And either they're going to take that message or they're not. And you know, countries' lives, you know, all these people's lives have been lost because of this iranium regime. Now he is giving the new Syrian regime an opportunity. If they want to be a peaceful nation, they have that chance now because he's lifting sanctions. If they don't, then then the President will do what the president does, and that is hold them accountable. I mean maximum you know, drop your nuclear weapons or face maximum pressure.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: They're not going to be allowed to continue to enrich uranium because they're getting too close to nuclear capability. If you get the sixty percent enrichment of uranium, you're talking about four or five weeks where you're at the breakout number. And at that point, you know, we cannot they have to have a different path forward, and it has to be permanent, and it can't be something. And I think that's what the region is looking for. You know, when the President challenged Saudi Arabia and all these other countries to join into the Abraham Accords, which I think will eventually happen. You know, this was his first major speech, and that they've got to choose, and a warning to Iran.
Speaker 2: That they can choose.
Speaker 1: They never have a nuclear weapon, or they will deal with the wrath of Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: And it is that simple.
Speaker 1: And all these nations that have been a little hesitant to sign on to the Abraham Accords, I think they're waiting for this resolution. That is my take, and that's why they want to be in business. They have made their choice. Now we're also going to be We're watching very closely. The President said he's considering secondary sanctions on Russia ahead of this, you know, scheduled. We'll see if Putin shows up high stakes talks between Vladimir Putin and Ukrainian President Zolynski. I'm always considering secondary sanctions, he said on board Air Force One, and Marco Rubio will be headed with his delegation to Turkey tomorrow for the scheduled talks, and obviously we're we're hoping that that bears fruit every again, what is the President trying to do here, He's trying to get a lot of big things done. And look at what we've now seen just in the last you know, week and a half, India, Pakistan and the President's involvement to lower tensions there, the China tariff deal, the Great Britain Deal, the you know, all the moneies that are now being committed by these these Gulf states to the United States to investment. We're talking about trillions and trillions of dollars, which is going to result in a benefit for Americans, high paying career jobs. It'll be good for national security, to manufacture our own farmharmaceuticals, to manufacture our own semiconductor chips, to bring car building back to America at levels we have never seen. That's going to be high paying career jobs. Also taking on the big issue of Iran, trying to get peace in Europe, peace in the Middle East.
Speaker 2: None of this is small stuff.
Speaker 1: This is all These are all big, big issues, and it's amazing that other leaders are not willing to do what President Trump is doing. The President told the leaders here in the Gulf States that Iran must stop supporting terrorist proxies as part of any nuclear deal. To make the deal, Iran will wind down their nuclear program.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: No more enrichment in any place, anytime, anywhere. Inspections. They must end their support of proxy groups throughout the region. They must stop being a state sponsor of terrorism. They must stop their bloody proxy wars. They must permanently and verify seized pursuit of nuclear weapons. You can't be any more clear than this. He said this in Riot again this morning. I was there, I was in the room. They cannot have a nuclear weapon. And you know, there's strongly worded push on a ran to a ceasefire with Hamas and Gaza Hazbala in Lebanon and the Houtis and Yemen. And he added that he believed that the moment was ripe for a future free from the grip of hiszbola. But also Hamas. Listen, Israel has to finish Hamas off.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: They can no longer be firing missiles. It can't be a launching area into Israel. I've been to Israel. You can see Gaza with the naked eye, and I went to the police station where one city starout was hit with ten thousand rockets in ten years. On the upside, President Trump announced this one hundred and forty two billion dollar arms deal with Saudi Arabia. Now that's one hundred and forty two bills. This is on top of the trillion dollars now being committed by them, and the trillion five by the UAE and the Saudi Crown Prince praising Trump's reset with Syria.
Speaker 2: Now, do I think they want to It's it's clear. You know.
Speaker 1: I talk to people that had been here ten years ago, five years ago, six years ago, and they all say the same thing. It is not the same country. Now does that give me complete trust? No, I'm a trust but verify, guy. They have to. They have to remove all extremism. You know, this is what happened when LCCI took power in Egypt. Almost people went to jail that were associated with the Muslim Brotherhood. And then Donald Trump now is urging the new Syrian president to sign the Abraham Accords and recognize Israel. He's doing the same thing, which is pretty incredible as well. With the Saudis here where we are, by the way, it's such a beautiful we ought to take a picture and put it out there in terms of the view that we're looking at here. I know it's late the night, but it is a pretty spectacular skyline.
Speaker 2: Qatar where we are.
Speaker 1: We're in Doha tonight welcomes Trump with a Tesla cyber truck motor cave, which I thought was pretty interesting and fun and obviously good for Elon Musk. I mean, after he's been unfairly brutalized by people that don't want to cut out waste, fraud and abuse, and don't want astronauts rescued, and don't want neurallink to help people with spinal cord injuries walk again or people with blindness to see again. They just hate they hate Elon Musk because he's associated with Trump. Also here in Katar, they welcome, you know, as they welcome the president with this motorcade. Just a lot of big things happening in the amount of money that the president is getting for the economy is massive, and this is on top of all the economic news that we have been telling you about. A Katari airline is expected to announce a major purchase from Boeing. During the President's visit. We saw in the lead up. I saw Scott Bessen, the Treasury Secretary, talked to him for I said, how did you get this deal with China done? In two days in Geneva? He said, everybody realized it was time to do a deal. It was really that simple. But they did a deal where they ordered what fourteen you know, seven seven sevens with an option to buy I think you know ten more, and you know, God forbid inflation.
Speaker 2: By the way, now.
Speaker 1: Is the coolest that has been in four years. February of twenty twenty one, thanks to Donald J. Trump, the US did collect record sixteen billion dollars in tariff revenue in April alone. The President signed this executive order. You know, why is it that eighty percent of medications are discovered in America? The billions of dollars that it takes to develop a medication, and pharmaceutical companies invest that money in the hopes of yes they want to make a profit, okay, but they also will lower your cholesterol if you believe in statns some people I know don't, or your cholesterol level, it will your blood pressure or drugs to cure cancer. I think things will one day we'll look back on how we treat cancer and we're gonna think we know we were in the dinosaur age because of the brutality of a lot of treatments. I've had so many friends deal with it. It's unbelievable and it's just sad. But anyway, overall, you know, the news here is, you know, one that's gonna benefit the American one hundred and forty two billion dollar arms deal with Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 2: Do you realize that's that?
Speaker 1: That is, you know, beyond what their annual budget is by a pretty extensive amount. That's a lot of money. And uh and and there's giving Syrian opportunity after Asad that's a pretty big deal too. And then to watch Marco Rubio, the Secretary of State, is going to go to Turkey and hopefully those those piece talks will take place and we'll see what happens there. The Saudis have committed a trillion dollars to spend in a Maria, manufacturing and other industries in terms of energy, mining, arts. And again, tell me what's the downside? Why didn't anyone else ever think of getting these companies to invest in our country, you know. And then he's working on America becoming an energy oil rich country and energy rich country, and he's challenging them at the same time. I mean, it's a big deal that the president says, Hey, how about you join the Abraham records. He says to the new Syrian president said to the Crown Princess Saudi Arabia, hey, it's time to normalize relations and have a long term lasting peace in the Middle East where we are. Iran agreed to meet in Turkey to discuss Trump's nuclear deal. Iran is feeling the pressure, like like Russia is now feeling the pressure.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: I mean, Vladimir Putin, you know, I think there's a part of him that is just just so he has all these territorial ambitions.
Speaker 2: It's scary.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll watch that very closely. We're going to watch this meeting tomorrow and see what happens. NATO nations, by the way, scrambling to meet Trump's defense beending targets which is supposed to be five percent of their GDP, and none of these European countries we make, we make our commitment. Why aren't they making theirs. Then they turn around and terrify us to death. Pretty unbelievable. All right, Linda, do you miss us at all?
Speaker 2: That's that's that.
Speaker 4: I miss you more than words can count. And that's saying a lot for somebody who talks on the radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, why do I left you to see that? Look at that such dripping sarcasm.
Speaker 3: By listen, I'm a little jealous.
Speaker 4: You guys are over there riding camels, living, you know, the dream of the desert?
Speaker 1: Right you think? Have you ever seen Katar? Have you We're gonna be an Abu Dhabi tomorrow? Have you ever seen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said it was beautiful.
Speaker 1: It really is a spectacular say, I mean, there's no other way to describe it. The big difference is like, for example, in Saudi Arabia, I saw a housing development and it was a we're just thing in the world. Because the housing development stops, there's a line of homes like that goes.
Speaker 2: It's fairly extensive.
Speaker 1: And then all the way, as far as the eye can see, all you see is arid desert. That's your view. And the air is dry and thick, and it's hot. Now it's not hot all year round to be fair, and it is.
Speaker 4: It is just yeah, a few months a year you get down to ninety just blissful.
Speaker 1: No, it actually does get cold, believe it or not. In Saudi Arabia, I asked people, though they told me a.
Speaker 4: Lot what I've been in the poppy fields. You should not listen to them. But it's not accurate.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, are you done? Are you really just?
Speaker 1: This is why you couldn't come on this trip. You were not invited on this trip.
Speaker 3: That's an appropriate place joke. I mean, it just is what it is.
Speaker 2: Ah right, you're allowed to tell jokes.
Speaker 1: We allowed jokes on this program. It's very fascinating too. I mean, it's not just the Gulf States that are investing all this money in a ACA, which is gonna benefit Americans. I'd love I really love that part. I'm gonna tell you why because it has to do with me.
Speaker 4: Wait, hold on, I'm sorry, I have to make an executive producer interruption. The average temperatures for the coolest months December through February.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay? Seventy four degrees.
Speaker 4: Okay in Jetta, fifty eight at Riod, and sixty three in al The mom so Like I said, you're grading on scale.
Speaker 3: It's all about the audience and who you're talking to.
Speaker 4: If they're used to one twenty three, then yeah, sixty five, they're gonna be freezing.
Speaker 3: I mean, what is it there today? What's the temperature today?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not in the First of all, you have water in Qatar, and that results in a breeze that you don't have in Saudi Arabia, which is just the desert, and there's a big difference.
Speaker 4: So, okay, even though there's water, there's still a temperature there.
Speaker 5: No, it's one hundred. Okunred will acknowledge. This region of the world is hot. You know where I live in South Florida, it's a little hotter than New York, and you freeze six months of the year. You have your little snowstorms, you can keep them. I've shoveled enough snow. I've walked in enough snow. I've walked in enough ice for forty lifetimes. I don't ever want to see snow again. I've seen enough snow.
Speaker 4: Listen, I think you live in Florida, vacation in Doha.
Speaker 3: I think you're going to have a blissful final you know.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: I love that you're I love that you're referring to this as a vacation, considering I've had five hours sleep in seventy two hours.
Speaker 3: Thank that's your normal.
Speaker 2: And no, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's never that bad, It really isn't. All right, Can I continue with the show?
Speaker 3: Please continue?
Speaker 1: NATO foreign ministers are looking to forge a compromise deal on ramping up defense spending as allies try to scramble to comply with President Trump's demand that they spend what we spend, which is well, actually we spend more than five percent of GDP. And they have six weeks before leaders come face to face with Trump in the Hague. The two day gathering of foreign ministers in Toiki, by the way, Marco Rubio will be tomorrow and hopefully hopefully negotiating some peace in Europe with Ukraine and Russia. We'll see what happens, but anyway, it's this is expected to be dominated by internal wrangling over NATO's spending targets. It's you know, the most unbelievable part of this is we pay the bulk of moneys for this, and we don't benefit the most from this. We just don't. And this is to protect Europe and we pay it. Well, why does in Canada pay their fair share? Why don't European nations pay their fair share? Why do these people then turn around and screw us with high tariffs? And Donald Trump is is challenging that status quo. We do have an update on this Milwaukee judge Hannah Dugan. She has now been indicted after allegedly helping this illegal alien evade ice. We've covered this extensively. A federal grand jury indicted this Wisconsin Circuit court judge arrested last month for shielding this illegal immigrant from federal agents. By the way, correct me if I'm wrong, Linda. Wasn't that the case where this illegal was being charged with domestic violence?
Speaker 2: I mean, whatever happened to the left?
Speaker 1: Abrego Garcia charged with domestic violence the wife and her own handwriting.
Speaker 3: They don't care about that. It doesn't fit their narrative. It just doesn't they.
Speaker 4: You know, the me too movement gets real quiet when it comes to illegal aliens.
Speaker 1: Well, they've been quiet, no doubt. By the way, the left also quiet. I wonder if pe did he had a lot of liberal friends.
Speaker 2: I really do.
Speaker 1: I think that case is going to get very fascinating, very quickly. Anyways, So, long story short, the indictment federal grand jury after listening to testimony regarding charges that she allegedly helped this illegal alien escape arrest in her court room. Now she knew that ICE agents were on site, She knew that they were there to arrest this guy.
Speaker 2: She was informed of all of this.
Speaker 1: And then let's this guy go out the back door that only you know, certain people get to use to help evade ICE. Well, that's aiding and a betting law breaking, which is, by the way, I've been making the argument for years, that's what a lot of these sanctuary cities and states do. The Department of Homeland Security is firing back at a blue city mayor unhappy about an ICE operation demonizing ICE which led to a four hundred and thirteen percent increase in assaults. Anyway, so this Nashville mayor of Freddie O'Connell's public accusation that ICE agents do not share the state's values of safety after this Tennessee Highway Patrol operation coordination with ICE resulted in nearly two hundred illegal immigrant arrest. They're doing their job, and anyone that's aiding in a betting and law breaking. If I went down to the border and I picked somebody up and I transported them, trust me, I'd spend the rest of my life, you know, in jail an all likelihood. And you know here we have more blood on the hands of Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, and Alejandro Mayorcis. Authorities in Lancaster, South Carolina have charged sixy illegals between the ages of thirteen and twenty one in connection with the random May second murder of a mother driving to meet friends in rock Hill, South Carolina. Lancaster County Sheriff's officers and deputies located this person, Larisia Cherrell Thompson, forty, deceased with a gunshot wound behind the wheel of her vehicle, which is located about an hour south of Charlotte, North Carolina. And now they have found now they've arrested these people. It's how many more people they allowed in murderers, rapists, known terrorists, drug dealers, cartel members, and everybody in between. It is incredible. And by the way, activist judges are now smothering the trumpet immigration agenda. They can't do it legislatively, they can't do it at the ballot box. They're using activist judges. Harvard Business Review found the two thirds of good strategies failed due to poor execution that they can't remember. We have a supremacy clause to our constitution. This falls within the jurisdiction of the federal government. We have another judge, a federal judge for the first time, backing Donald Trump's invocation of the Alien Enemies Act. But that has to go to the Supreme Court. Now the Supreme Court, Oh, you're going to uphold precedent. Well, they're asked that question all the time. They should uphold precedents. In the media, George Clooney was shaken when Biden failed to recognize them as a star studed fundraiser. According to this book. You know sick part of this book, the sickest part of it. And we'll play it later in the show. Fake Jake Tapper, one of the co authors of this book. He himself excoriated Laura Trump. You don't know that you're making fun of his stuttering. Whoever talked about Joe Biden's stuttering, even though it was ever brought up. And we'll play Schumer dodging questions about Hakeem Jefferies asked questions about it. Chucky Todd is teeing off on Schumer. You're part of the problem, you know, and with reaction to his new book chronicling Joe's cognitive struggles and how everybody knew about it and lied about it, and he says, we're looking forward, and then anyways, that's it, you're looking forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're looking forward.
Speaker 1: And anyway, Chuck Todd said he's among the people that are responsible for this, the leaders of the Democratic Party, the staff of the White House. And I have to say, I find everybody now talking about these authors. You know, get out of here, go home. You're part of the problem. Now you tell us, Hey, Chuck, you had a show, it's called Meet the Press. Why didn't you tell everybody the way I told everybody and got the crap kicked out of me for telling everybody. Unbelievable. There's such phonies, there's such frauds, there's such hypocrites. Linda, in your great state of New York, the assisted dying bill is moving forward. It's like the Cooborkian bill.
Speaker 3: I have very mixed feelings on us.
Speaker 1: In a lot of parts of California, if you are in less than one hundred grand, that makes you low income.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine that? By the way, this is a done deal.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling New York City right now, Andrew Cuomo is going to be your new mayor. You have a new Maris poll out. He clears the fifty percent threshold, that race is over.
Speaker 2: Trust me. All in.
Speaker 1: Pete Rose will be reinstated by Major League Baseball, making him eligible for the Hall of Fame. And the Menendez brothers, you know, they are now going to be eligible for parole. Pretty amazing. And we're watching the p Diddy trial. I want to see what that list of famous people and celebrities and sports figures are going to be very interesting. All right, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number. I want all of you to pay attention because you can save money, not sacrifice service. Thanks to our friends of Pure Talk, you get the exact same cell towers, the exact same five G network, the exact same service. Average family is saving over one thousand dollars. Why are you giving it to Verizon at and T and T Mobile. Maybe you own stock in those companies or something. But if you want to save money for the exact same service. Make the switch to pure Talk. It's simple, fast and easy. You dial pound two fifty, you say the keyword save now, and that switch will be done in under ten minutes. And you say, well, what about my free phone that these other companies offer, Well, read the fine print of that.
Speaker 2: By the way, do you need four lines and not one line? Do you need do you pay a big activation feed?
Speaker 1: Do you sign a two year or three year contract paying an enormous amount every month? Not? With Puretalk, you can get a brand new Samsung Galaxy for free, and they're qualifying. Plans only start at thirty five bucks a month that includes unlimited talk and text and fifteen gigs of data mobile hotspot on America's most dependable five G network. Let me reiterate this just style Pound two point fifty, say the keyword save now, and for thirty five bucks a month, average family stays over one thousand dollars a year. For the exact same service, you will cut your cell phone bill in half and get a free Samsung Galaxy Pound two fifty, keywords save now, make the switch to pure talk, breaking every single day. This is the Sean Hannity Show. We'll go to talk about all the economic commitments that the President is getting from the Gulf States. The one undertone that is on everybody's mind is the issue of Iran. I think that is a part of the motivation why they have decided to go all in with Donald Trump in America, because I think they believe that he's the one guy that would do what he says he's going to do, and that is insist that they will never have nuclear capability period and descentence. So we've got Bill O'Reilly's take on that. Then later Steve Moore on all this great economic news, all this influx of trillions of dollars into the US, Well, it'll do for the economy.
Speaker 2: We are in Doha, we are in Katar.
Speaker 1: More of our reporting and coverage continues, and your calls eight hundred nine to four one Shawn