Speaker 1: Come about transmitting.
Speaker 2: Liza Welcome to Friday Show Morning Studio MOMY. So we talked about Kayln Lowry, who was a teen mom who has a podcast Lunchbox loves teen Mom, he loves sixteen and Pregnant, his favorite show is basically, But Kayln Lowry came to Amy to be on her podcast, and we were having a little laugh about it, like she went to Amy, not Lunchbox. But then we started to wonder if it was a scam, because there are these scams that go around even to book people on my podcast or the show, where they're like Bobby wants you to come on and he'll give you thousands of dollars, which is not true. But this one didn't offer any money, right Amy, They were like, come on the podcast and no money mentioned at all.
Speaker 3: They haven't asked for money yet. I don't know if that's coming because it is her manager, quote unquote, John Walker, and we were testing it out, like, Hey, what is he going to send back if I say, hey, I'd love to be on the podcast, send more info And that's all I replied, And then I got a response from him that was pretty detailed and still didn't ask for money. So maybe it's real.
Speaker 4: So how's the English in it?
Speaker 1: Because a lot of times in these scams there's like a word or two that's just off or misspelled.
Speaker 4: Did you check the email address it was from?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: And does that check out?
Speaker 3: I mean, it could be her, could be not. It's a Gmail okay. So I mean, but it says like, you know, as.
Speaker 4: Long as I like scammer at South Africa dot com.
Speaker 3: Correct, it's not like uh, you know John Walker two three four five at Yahoo.
Speaker 4: Okay? So what did he say back?
Speaker 3: Hey, Amy, nice to hear from you. Thanks for accepting the invitation. Let me elaborate you with some details first.
Speaker 1: Let me elaborate you. Did he say, let me elaborate you. That's an English message.
Speaker 3: Yes, let me elaborate you with some details.
Speaker 4: First.
Speaker 1: I'm already feeling scammed now because of the English message. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: This interview series is all about our guest journeys and stories. And then he went on to say that it's going to be virtual held on Facebook. Caitlin would and I would co host together, and he gave me dates anytime between February eleventh and February twenty eighth. Just let him know what I'm available, and then he included demo questions for my episode, and they're very tailored towards me.
Speaker 4: Give me a couple questions.
Speaker 3: You've been a huge part of the Bobby Bone Show for years. Did you always see yourself getting into radio or was it something that just kind of happened?
Speaker 4: Okay, next one.
Speaker 3: Your podcast, Four Things with Amy Brown covers such a great mix of topics, health, self improvement, and just everyday life. What inspired you to start it?
Speaker 1: That's very detailed, So that's someone, Yeah, listen to this, this might be real. But there were two things. One, who hosts a podcast on Facebook? That's a weird thing, like it's going to be hosted on Facebook? She would have a podcast on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Then specifically, well, remember that time I thought Joe Rogan was inviting me.
Speaker 4: On his podcast? I remember that.
Speaker 3: I remember that was a Facebook thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, but but and that was fake. Yeah that's fair.
Speaker 3: I knew that was fake from the minute it said Joe Rogan would like to have you on his podcast.
Speaker 4: What else is it?
Speaker 3: You've been really open about your journey with personal growth and your work in Haiti. What first connected you to all of this?
Speaker 1: This scammer has gone the extra mile. Unless unless it's not a scammer, I would reply again, how did they leave?
Speaker 4: What was the final question?
Speaker 3: Let me go down there's a lot, let me see. Final question is we always liked to end with something fun. What's one thing you're really into right now? It could be a book, a TV show, a new hobby, anything, Thanks regards, John.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean what was his final question? Like to go to the next email? Like, is he asking you reach out anytime?
Speaker 3: He just ended with the demo questions. But the before the questions he said, these are the windows available February eleventh through twenty. You can let me know what date you're available. So now I need to reply back with the dates that I'm available.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pick a random day, who cares. Let's just see how far this goes.
Speaker 1: Okay, it would be hilarious if we could scam him out of money somehow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm just gonna say February eleventh.
Speaker 1: Let's go the soonest, let's go around the room. Do we think this is a scam? But the only reason I think it's that it could not be is the extreme detail of the questions. The reason I think it probably is is one the Facebook thing where it's like, hey, we're gonna do it live on Facebook. You'll be a co host. No one says that when you're going on someone's podcast. And secondly, there was some like English language. It was like four rady or whatever that was.
Speaker 3: Well, the first sentence is a red flag. Thanks for accepting the invitation. Comma, let me elaborate you with some details.
Speaker 1: First, Yeah, that's not somebody. That's not somebody in America.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: It's definitely starting to feel phony. And they could just google like they could generate questions by typing in Amy Bobby Bone Show. Tell me about her and what are some good questions to ask her or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll go to chat GPT. Okay, chat GBT.
Speaker 1: Uh here okay, here's what I would type in a chat GBT. I would say, give me some questions to interview Amy Brown from the Bobby Bone Show. Question number one, what inspired you to join the Bobby Bone Show and how has your role evolved over the years.
Speaker 3: That's literally what it says.
Speaker 1: Oh number two, you often bring both lighthearted fun and meaningful conversations to the show.
Speaker 4: How do you strike that balance? These are questions from AI.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, ask me another one.
Speaker 1: Hosting women of by Our Country as such an impactful role. What's been the most rewarding part of sharing a spotlight on female artists and country music guys? This is chat GPT giving me these questions. Wow, so you for sure got to set up a time. We got to see where the scam comes in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so February eleventh.
Speaker 1: Set up a time like right after the show too, so we can be there. I don't think it will get to that point, but set up a time, Yeah, February eleventh, see if you can do it at like eleven am. So this is one hundred percent of scam, right, I mean this is it's ninety nine point nine percent. And who loves this most of lunchbox? Who's gonna be so upset if anyone on this podcast?
Speaker 4: For real?
Speaker 5: Yep, I'm sitting over here going yes, yes, yes, Thank goodness she didn't go to you because that is annoying.
Speaker 1: Come to me first. I'm the teen mom fan. He for sure would have been scammed. So the guy messed out by not going to lunch back.
Speaker 5: Oh I would have replied a minute said I'm there and here's my credit card.
Speaker 4: Okay, so do that, Amy, and then let us know what's next.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: February eleventh or eleven am, you.
Speaker 1: Say our goal is to scam them somehow, Come on, like, let's sa I'm gonna figure out a way.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna try to figure out who gets some money from them.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm replying back good questions.
Speaker 1: Oh I love Yeah, I love the questions. Thank you for being so in depth.
Speaker 3: Sounds like it will be so much fun. February eleventh, It sounds great. Does eleven am work Central Central?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Got it? Okay, I'm in anonymous in Bars.
Speaker 1: There's a question to because Hello, Bobby Bones, I work as an IT specialist for a national pharmaceutical company. I put in more than fifty hours every week troubleshooting company computers and networks.
Speaker 4: Am I off time.
Speaker 1: I prefer to not have anything to do computer related, But all my friends and family know I have skills to solve their tech problems and are constantly hitting me up to help them out. They expect me to do all this work for free, and it's starting to annoy me. I have to figure out a way to draw a line somewhere and deal with these constant requests without seeming rude. Any ideas on how to best handle this signed the family it guy. So my friend Josie, who is our vet, people call her all the time about animal issues. I kind of feel bad for even people that aren't friends of hers, that just have her number. They just go, hey, my dog's sick. What do you think this is? She's like a man. I guess I'll have but I get what that would be annoying, or being a doctor or a therapist, or being Morgan who has to deal with lunchboxes it stuff her every night. Why do I get my email to open? This is one of those situations where you have to understand this is what you do, and you do help out a bit, but you also have to draw a boundary so they're not doing it all the time. However, I'm sure you, I won't say take advantage. I'm sure you use the resources in front of you at times as family members who can do certain things. Like if I had a family members a nurse, I'd be all the time, all the time. So this is your job. Help out your family as much as you can, but just don't answer the phone at times, that's what I do.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear from anybody. I want to answer the phone.
Speaker 1: Then if I get a text saying what it is, then if I feel like I want to deal with it, I'll hit back.
Speaker 3: Can you start acting like you don't know what the problem is? Can you be I don't know, I've never seen this before. And then then they're like, never mind, they're not good at their job.
Speaker 4: I don't think they'll stop.
Speaker 1: And that also takes energy just to answer the call and have to do the whole song and dance.
Speaker 4: So I would just ignore calls.
Speaker 1: That weren't priority, calls from people that aren't priority people because it feels like it's a bunch of second cousins and third uncles that are calling for this stuff. And then if they text you and go, hey it's about this boom, you hit them back. However, you are a great it guy, so if you were in my circle, I would hit you up.
Speaker 4: One had it problems. It's a good problem to have cold.
Speaker 3: He send them a bill.
Speaker 4: It's your family, they're never going to pay it. You send him whatever you want, send them ten bills.
Speaker 3: I guess you just have a conversation set a boundary.
Speaker 1: It's a bit of balance of understanding. This is part of who you are and you should help. This is your skill and your village. And then also you'll have to figure out how to set boundaries and some of those boundaries, At least for me, I just don't answer the phone, and then when I do get the text saying what it's about, if I'm like, oh, it's not what I thought it was, I'm happy to help. Boundaries are never comfortable. We encourage you to set them. Hey, put up a firewall. I'll talk in his language. Put up a firewall and only let people in if they have the right password.
Speaker 4: Amy, what do you have?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: I found a post from teacher sharing ridiculous requests they received from parents.
Speaker 4: Parents and kids. Sports are terrible. I can only imagine what the day to day is for a teacher who's dealing with parents.
Speaker 1: Oh, here you go ahead.
Speaker 3: Can you refrain from using the number thirteen in year class? I know you teach math, but our family is very superstitious and we don't want our son to have that luck.
Speaker 4: What's the asking a math teacher out to you?
Speaker 3: The number another one? Can you make sure my daughter is always the first to be called on. She likes being first man.
Speaker 4: This is terrible. I bet that kid's a nightmare.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one is amazing. Can you confiscate my daughter's phone for the week. She could really use a break from social media, but I don't want her to be mad at me?
Speaker 4: Right right?
Speaker 3: Can you pass these birthday invitations to all the kids except for Ryan and Will? My daughter does like them?
Speaker 7: Is there still a rule where you have to invite everybody if you invite somebody in class? Unspoken rule at schools If you have a party and you invite at school in class and you give that there was a rule maybe unspoken that you have to invite everybody.
Speaker 1: I think it's unspoken.
Speaker 4: But it also ends like after like the second grade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say that must be elementary school because we don't have that problem.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't think in high school that was Yeah, I know, I mean young kids junior high.
Speaker 4: It's other thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, can you use a sound machine during class? Testing? Silence triggers my son's anxiety?
Speaker 1: What kind of parent thinks that a teacher is going to do that if the kid was by it. Let's say with a kid who had some mental health problems. Who was taking a test by himself? Okay, I could see that happening, But asking for a salmiching with other kids in the room, that's trouble. What else?
Speaker 3: Any chance you could buy an air purifier for your class? My daughter hates the way it smells and it exacerbates her asthma. Okay. And the final one, would it be possible to get a Buddhist monk to come teach midation in your restrict? It would really improved the negative vibes around the children.
Speaker 4: What kind of parents are you?
Speaker 1: Guys? To your kids teachers? Do you have a relationship with them? Do you communicate? How do you communicate? I don't know?
Speaker 3: Email?
Speaker 4: Okay? And you if you saw them, any of them at Walmart? Would you know them?
Speaker 3: One of them?
Speaker 4: Do you talk with them enough?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sure purposefully right, like she's seventeen or your sons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I would say more the guidance counselor on email the most, and then other teachers email. But no, my kids pretty much communicate with their teachers on their own. And also, honestly, Ben's better at going to the in public stuff. We actually I take that back. I mean, I would probably recognize all of them, but I don't know that I would go up and talk to them, like some of the ones that I've been on zooms with because my kids have IEPs, which is like a special learning thing. No, but it's a special program in public schools that's really really helpful, like for test taking, they legit might actually be able to go to another room and get us machine and that's okay themselves, right, But those are the that team of people. That's who I would recognize, But mostly it's just email and rare. My kids are doing great.
Speaker 1: Eddie, your kids are younger. Do you know, well, does your wife know the teachers?
Speaker 4: My wife knows every single one of them too. I don't know one teacher. I didn't ask about you.
Speaker 8: The other day I went to go pick him up because when I had to go to a dentist appointment and they're like, okay, what classes he in?
Speaker 4: I'm like, right, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: But that's where it's flipped because Ben will go to the in person stuff and I'm like, I'll do zoom, or I'll do a phone call or I'll do.
Speaker 1: But you're doing something, Eddie, had to go pick him up. Has done nothing, and it's just a bunch of random stranger adult kids. Didn't know who the teacher. Who's his teacher? I have no idea. I don't know.
Speaker 3: So if it says back to school or in first meeting and it says optional next to it, I'm like optional. Ben's like I'll be there. Good for you, Good for you?
Speaker 4: You need one of those parents.
Speaker 1: You're a good dad, and Ben and your wife two, it's time for the good news.
Speaker 3: How much Box?
Speaker 5: Or taking a trip down to Orange, Texas where a woman was working the drive through a window when a car pulls up and a mom has the baby out the window and she's like, huh, that looks weird, and she notices the baby's not breathing.
Speaker 4: So the manager.
Speaker 5: Reaches through the drive through window, grabs the baby.
Speaker 1: Boom, boom, boom, hits.
Speaker 5: It on the back three times, baby started breathing again.
Speaker 4: How the manager know to do that? Instincts, no medical training, just said it.
Speaker 5: Saw the baby, saw the mother looked like she was freaking out, knew something was wrong, grabbed the baby and bam, bam bam.
Speaker 8: Interesting that the mom knew that thought the holding the baby out.
Speaker 4: To the manager. To the manager a restaurant.
Speaker 1: I feel the same way or that. She was like, hey, can someone helping Someone's like he knows baby cpr No.
Speaker 5: But Nicolette Wilkerson was the manager. She grabb the baby did the boom boom boom.
Speaker 1: Women have better instincts. Okay, so yes, then we're a total idiots. We thought it was an idiot dude, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I lovely it was the manager and won just some teenager working in the drive through window, because they'd have been like, sorry, we don't take.
Speaker 4: Babies, no way, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll take dollars, not babies to buy your milkshake. Uh yeah, I'm looking at the video here. Note I mean she literally takes her. It's I mean, how too you're saying how It's like they look small but not like infinite.
Speaker 4: I don't know how maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think maybe one and a half.
Speaker 4: I don't know, just a baby. Now I'm watching it, she's like, can you help boom baby up? She guys it boom?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Was the baby choking? That what it was? Yeah? The mom gets out of the car to hand it to her. Okay, hey, can you help it wasn't just the windows. I thought that was like, pick hold it out, a great story, big shout out. What's the manager's name?
Speaker 4: Uh, Nicolette Wilkerson.
Speaker 1: Nicolet Wilkerson.
Speaker 4: That is what it's all about.
Speaker 1: That was telling me something good. Fun Super Bowl edition of Fun Fact Friday. I'll go first. Phil Simms, quarterback of the Giants, was the first ever to say I'm going to Disney World after winning the Super Bowl MVP in nineteen eighty seven, and now pretty much everybody has said it every year and Disney pays for it. Then they actually get paid to go to Disney World, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Amy more food.
Speaker 3: Is eaten on Super Bowl Sunday than any other day except Thanksgiving. It's the only day.
Speaker 1: Do you guys, are you at your stage in life? Do you like a Super Bowl party? Yes?
Speaker 4: Love it, hate it it.
Speaker 3: I like it for the food.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you stay the whole game?
Speaker 3: No? I don't need to have I eaten.
Speaker 4: Then we're good, Eddie. Do you stay the whole game?
Speaker 1: Do I stay the whole game?
Speaker 4: Yes, all the way to the area. You have the party, I'd normally like to host the party of my house. Yes, we do. Bingo cards and all that with food and everything.
Speaker 1: Never once been to a party you posted it, well because my wife puts it together.
Speaker 8: Really Okay, it's like kids and such. Yeah, there's kids. It's usually my kids friends and their parents. You come to parties we've had. Yeah, We've never once come to a party. You've never even been invited. Do you want to come to one of our Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: God? No, but I'm saying I don't want all. I want to just be invited one time. Okay, we lunchbox on.
Speaker 5: Super Bowl Sunday. Americans will spend one point three billion.
Speaker 4: Dollars on beer. I need to know how many Americans that is. I need to broken down.
Speaker 1: No, one point three billion.
Speaker 5: I'm not talking billion dollars on beer in one day.
Speaker 1: No, I hear you that one person. I'd be like, that guy has problems. I just need to broken down. When it's like one of those real high numbers, like how much per person per beer?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Well just yeah, I don't know how to by the people watching, but not everybody watching drinks.
Speaker 1: The coin toss has resulted in heads twenty nine times and tails twenty nine times.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Fifty to fifty straight up since the beginning of flipping the coin, who has the most Super Bowl MVP Awards?
Speaker 4: Amy? But Tom correct?
Speaker 1: Five? Okay? The Super Bowl halftime show did not feature big name artists until nineteen ninety three, when Michael Jackson performed.
Speaker 4: Until then, I don't even know what they did. They even show it. I have no idea. A do you having parties for a long time?
Speaker 1: Did they just show it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I have no idea. Morgan all right.
Speaker 9: So, in the mid nineteen sixties, the Lamar Hunt, who is the Kansas City Chiefs owner, he first used the term Super Bowl, later saying the name was likely in his head because his children had been playing with a super ball toy. It's also claimed that the name came from the bowl shape of football stadiums, so.
Speaker 4: Lamar Hunt gets credit for naming it the super Bowl. Interesting.
Speaker 1: The first Super Bowl ticket costs twelve dollars in nineteen sixty seven. Super Bowl tickets right now I looked it up are currently listed on stub Hub anywhere from the absolute cheapest at five thousand to fifty five thousand in the stadium. And that's not a suite in the suite of their hundreds of thousands of each like for a single seat. The Buffalo Bills appeared in four shit straight Super Bowls. Listen to the zamy think of that. They went one, two, three, four, ninety one, ninety two, ninety three, and ninety four four in a row.
Speaker 4: Never happened. How do you think they won?
Speaker 3: None?
Speaker 4: None? Good job?
Speaker 1: They lost four in a row. That's crazy to think about now. I remember it happening being a kid and be like, oh, this sucks for them, Jim Kelly, that sucks. But to go four years in a row and lose every.
Speaker 4: Time and they're not going again, I know.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: And then finally, commercials during the Super Bowl cost about seven million dollars this year for a thirty second spot. It used to be a thing too where it's like wait for the commercials, But now pretty much all the good commercials you see beforehand. It's not It has the lore of Saturday morning cartoons. Back in the day, man Saturday morning wake up watch cartoons. Now there's cartoons everywhere. You find them online all times a day. Yeah, super Bowl, you already see commercials. They make a big deal about the commercials before they even come.
Speaker 3: Out, So before Michael Jackson's performance because you were talking about that was the first one in nineteen ninety three, like televise time show. Sure it was often uneventful before that and featured college marching bands and flag spinning.
Speaker 4: There's no way they put it on TV, right.
Speaker 3: Well, that was just probably not.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl even at like college football games.
Speaker 3: But I mean some of that stuff is impressive.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's not impressive, but I can't see people gathering around the TV like, hey, put your wing down, come over and watch the flag spinning real quick.
Speaker 3: I guess did Michael Jackson do it?
Speaker 1: Because pepsi It probably was a bunch of money put into sponsorship.
Speaker 3: And then they're like, oh, okay, we're onto something now.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean, I'm sure that was.
Speaker 1: It was probably a one time thing that they were like, wow, we can buy this and make a lot of money showing it this year.
Speaker 4: Is Kendrick Lamar uh huh, says is also doing it too. That's cool?
Speaker 1: All right, there you go. Fun Back Friday Super Bowl Edition. A voicemail from Jillian.
Speaker 4: She's doing a follow.
Speaker 6: Up on Amy's piano recital.
Speaker 3: It actually started because Abby was wanting to learn how to play the guitar.
Speaker 4: Amy was saying.
Speaker 6: That used to play the piano. Her deadline was in January to do her piano recital along with Abby, so any update would be really fun to listen to.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for reminding us. Love the commitment, Amy, Yeah, piano overside, so.
Speaker 4: Have lesson's been going.
Speaker 3: I totally forgot about that, But I'm thankful for the reminder because I still want to do it. I still want to take piano, so.
Speaker 4: Okay, so well that'll never happen.
Speaker 1: But Jillian, that's not true. What's first a three point shot or.
Speaker 4: The Well, we can make it at a three point shot, that's easy.
Speaker 1: But she said she was going to take piano lessons and come to a recital because Abby did guitar.
Speaker 3: Guys, I did shoot three pointers the other day and I may I shot probably ten and I made one ten shots, only made one. So what's the math on that? Like that's the easiest. No, no, no, no, I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean in regards I can't figure it out.
Speaker 3: No, I know that part I'm saying in regards to the challenge because.
Speaker 1: I don't want to remember the challenge yet. But we will go back to it. I just wanted everybody to be reminded that Amy promised you would learned piano over the year and did not. Next up, Ray, give me Tammy and Virginia Good morning. Studios.
Speaker 3: Don't want to put him on the spot, but I was just curious. Did Eddie keep the diamond bracelet that he got for Christmas?
Speaker 6: Or did he return it.
Speaker 4: And get something else? Let's go. I love our listeners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why because they will come and remember things. Eddie, we did this game you got John Eddie was given a diamond bracelet by Scuba Steve Perie gift cards. Eddie, what's up at the diamond bracelet?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know you believe something that you can return diamonds back to the store. I just gave it a shot and they took him back.
Speaker 1: So yeah, did you even give it to your wife?
Speaker 8: I mean she's like, you know what I mean, I don't really wear that kind of stuff, So like, let's just take it back. You return your Christmas gift and we got gift cards. Yeah, how much of the gift cards? I mean, dude, like eight hundred dollars eight hundred dollars gift cards.
Speaker 4: So we've bought all sorts of stuff. I got a blender? What else?
Speaker 1: Did I get?
Speaker 4: An ice cream maker?
Speaker 1: Scuba Steve, how do you feel about.
Speaker 4: Eddie returning your gift? I mean he can do every wants with it.
Speaker 8: I just a little disappointed you didn't give it to your wife, because yes, she's saying she just want diamond bracelets.
Speaker 4: It's just because she's not used to it, because you don't give it to her, so you might as well.
Speaker 8: So she has an opportunity to have something nice for herself and you take it away and get stupid gift cards.
Speaker 4: That's just mind. She did, she see it.
Speaker 8: She saw them, and I did try to do the whole Christmas thing, like, hey look I got you diamonds.
Speaker 4: She was like, I will never wear that. Not her style. Got it. Not her style to wear diamonds.
Speaker 1: So it was on her, not you. Yeah, man, give me Stacy from Maryland.
Speaker 6: I heard Amy mentioned on her podcast that she has a boyfriend and we haven't gotten an update on the Bobby Bone Show, so I.
Speaker 3: Was wondering if she.
Speaker 6: Wanted to tell us more about the boyfriend. Love the show, Love you guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks Amy breaking news on her part. Wow, All right, go ahead, head me Bobby, I didn't make that voicemail up.
Speaker 3: Up, but you know what's going to be played.
Speaker 1: Trust me. I had a hundred of those and even Eddie hit me up a couple of days ago, going hey, Amy said on a podcast.
Speaker 3: And a boyfriend, how does Eddie know you're you're listening to my podcast?
Speaker 1: Know?
Speaker 4: Somebody messaged me?
Speaker 3: Okay, I know said on my podcasts that I've been dating and I just talked more, especially when I'm talking to like my friend Cat, and it's it's like a safe space where I don't have.
Speaker 1: What we're doing here. It's a safe address addressed the question safe the.
Speaker 3: Question okay, well how do you I just felt like it would be more of like this is a very special place to announce it, like.
Speaker 1: If you've already announced that.
Speaker 3: I haven't really announced it, I mean on my podcast. Is very different than the listeners of this show, I mean the audience. If you want to talk about the number, it's very different.
Speaker 1: If you've said it, you've said it.
Speaker 3: But if I've what, I haven't said it. On social media.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 8: People and like have articles where they say I heard this on a podcast, So now it's out.
Speaker 4: It's out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very different, Bobby.
Speaker 1: This why we're taking the blame.
Speaker 3: I'm not taking the blame. There's it just feels like sorry played that.
Speaker 4: Voice mell again.
Speaker 1: Places.
Speaker 6: I heard Amy mentioned on her podcast that she has a boyfriend and we haven't gotten an update on the Bobby Bones show. So I was wondering if she wanted to tell us more about the boyfriend. Love the show, love you guys think?
Speaker 3: Okay, so what do y'all what do y'all want to know? I got to Bobby, what do you what should we do?
Speaker 1: What do we do? Whatever you've said on your podcast, I haven't.
Speaker 3: Said much of my podcast at all, Like I haven't sell details.
Speaker 4: This is not una launch.
Speaker 1: This is what goes down, Amy, So you guys doing it?
Speaker 3: Are we what I think we should carve out special time?
Speaker 5: They It's time for the good news.
Speaker 3: So shout out to this mom in Detroit. She has set up a little food pantry in her front yard and it all started with her late son, Nikki Lee. She put out a box in his honor last March, just one box. Now she's expanded to four boxes full of stuff that people may need. A bread bin and a fully stalked pantry inside of her home. She offers food hygiene products and narcan. You know what that is. I had to look it up, but it is something that reverses opioid an overdose or something. So it's some if you need that, like you can go there and have access to the narcan and it could be really helpful. Obviously maybe in her community that's a problem. And I just think it's really cool. She said. In January alone, seven hundred and seventy five families benefited from the pantry.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. And this you would think if nar can as well.
Speaker 3: I know, very thoughtful. I mean I wonder, I don't know. Is inspired by her late son. So either way, she's probably been impacted by something like that to have that in the forefront of her mind. And it's just good for other people to hear because maybe other people can do something like this. And the motto is leave what you can, take what you need.
Speaker 1: It's a good story.
Speaker 4: That is what it's all about. That was tell me something good.
Speaker 1: And you made a psychic prediction weeks ago that the Eagles were going to win the Super Bowl, but she didn't know it was but Super Bowl she said, my garage had this water explosion. But for some reason, I had this thought, this premonition I needed to move everything out. So she did and then boom, the garage blows up. Now she has a cousin that is a psychic. Yeah, it's not funny. Why do you, sneaker, you're the one that's convinced us to respect it.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying respected. I said, I have this weird like gut feeling to get rid of all this stuff out of my garage. The day before, we were snickering at your cousin. No, well, I'm not blood related to her, and we've been over this, so it's not like in my.
Speaker 1: J Arkansas cousin anybody that were just close to over a long time. That your cousin.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: I know Amy's like a mighty psychic.
Speaker 1: So we had her go into my room, sit in a dark room for five minutes, gave her no place to go. There was no arrow pointing to what she needed to come back with. And she comes back and goes I just kept seeing an eagle, and she didn't know the Eagles had even won that playoff game, and they had and now they're in the Super Bowl and this is Trucker Joe here number two. Hey, Bobby, I'm going to show you how much I trust Amy. I just put a hundred bucks on the Eagles to win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 8: Have a good day than Joe.
Speaker 1: Amy could be a Muppet babies making our dreams come to So the other thing is a listener messaged in after Amy said that and said that Amy might be psychic and this one's dark. What because that American? Oh my gosh, that crashed into the helicopter. But I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not that's not Amy. How did you say, you know this is supposed to be fun. That's not fun.
Speaker 1: It's not fun or not fun. I'm just saying, that's what a listener said. And I was like, I think about that. And also, that's just ran. No.
Speaker 3: I saw an eagle soaring towards the sun.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful with the pigskin at hand.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know. Maybe I know is that I emerged from there, and thought emerged.
Speaker 4: She walked out of my office. This is how psychics talk.
Speaker 1: I emerged from the chamber, yes.
Speaker 3: And I was like, guys, I feel like the Eagles are going to win the super Bowl. And then y'all were like, what, Well.
Speaker 1: You didn't even know they won the playoff game. And that's that's why we were surprised.
Speaker 3: I had no clue anything. I just thought, that's what I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 1: We are the next boys, Mail Ray CD.
Speaker 3: I love the show.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to.
Speaker 6: Share a Morning Corny for Amy. Why did the whale blush because it saw the ocean's at them?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Thank you, that's cute.
Speaker 1: Okay, now time for Amy's Morning Corny.
Speaker 4: The Morning Corny.
Speaker 3: What do you call a surgery on leap day?
Speaker 4: What do you call a surgery on leap day?
Speaker 3: A operation?
Speaker 4: That was morning corny. Leap days out about jumping?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you leap a day? You jump a day? You hop a day?
Speaker 1: A leap?
Speaker 4: Are they at a day? No?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: That's the dumbest show.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, why did they call it leap? It seems like you're skipping over something.
Speaker 4: I forgive you.
Speaker 3: It's a fine whatever. I mean, I didn't write it.
Speaker 1: Your psychic No, you can't do that. Can't start blaming the riders on her. Okay, thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you guys being here, I have so many leap day jokes and they're all like that, get rid of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have.
Speaker 1: It's because of an extra day causes the dates to leap forward.
Speaker 3: Okay, there you hoperation it works. Okay, Just like athletes wear jumpsuits on leave day and most people eat it, I hop on leave day.
Speaker 1: And that is the end of the first half of the podcast. That is the end of the first half of the podcast. That is the end of the firstep of the podcast. That is the end of the first tip of the podcast. You can go to a podcast too, or you can wait till podcast to come out.