Speaker 1: Hey, they are fan Ritos and welcome to an all new episode of How Rude taner Ritos. We have an extremely fun episode planned for you guys today and it's all thanks to Hyundai. Joining us on the podcast are some of the most iconic actresses from the nineties. Are you ready for this lineup? We have Beverly Mitchell, Christine Laken, and so let moonfry with us right now the crowd goes wild. Hyundai has given us the opportunity to do a glamping trip in Santa Barbara, and we'll be using this time to talk about everything. So let's get into it. Everything everything, no topics off limits.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that's.
Speaker 3: Well, let's see.
Speaker 2: It feels so weird to sit here in a room and record this podcast with you.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Well, I can go sit in a different cabin and we could zoom with me anyway. Yeah, look at my forehead.
Speaker 4: Just look into your forehead.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I am so excited. And we also have guests here.
Speaker 1: I know, it's weird. We're really out of our element.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna, like I said, this is gonna be the greatest show we've ever done.
Speaker 4: So let you guys are.
Speaker 1: Joining us.
Speaker 4: You guys, thanks for having us.
Speaker 6: I mean, I love coming out to the woods. I know it's your favorite place, Jody.
Speaker 4: You know there's bees here.
Speaker 2: There are bees here, And I even was standing there and not panicking with one because I will say that after living in the jungle for two weeks in Panama, Uh, bees are not the biggest for me anymore.
Speaker 3: You have, I really have.
Speaker 4: I'm really proud of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you. No, I have. I actually like camping now.
Speaker 2: It's it's like I've done a full personality one, Ladie, I don't know who I am any.
Speaker 7: That's great and so actually Manifested this is true.
Speaker 8: Last night I was sitting with the kids and I said, I wish we could go to El Capitan and go glamping this summer. And I literally woke up this morning and they said, you're going to El Capitan.
Speaker 4: And I was like, look that manifested.
Speaker 9: What do we put on your list? I got some? Yeah, come on. The wish list is really er.
Speaker 3: I need sweatpants. Sweatpants, You're like, wish I had sweats.
Speaker 9: Magic that is happening in this cabin.
Speaker 4: It's really I feel like Bev does fart glitter.
Speaker 2: So wait wait, speaking of farting glitter, if you need to know, they have glitter syrup in the story here, So the pour glitter on your pancakes.
Speaker 4: Says campaign and getting out to nature like glitter syrup.
Speaker 7: Right, you just don't even know what to do with that?
Speaker 1: Where would you want that? Why is that a desire for someone to have glitter on the glitter?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 9: I mean I like glitter like glitter.
Speaker 3: Within six feet of anyone.
Speaker 9: The world and glitter colored glasses.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. I love glitter anywhere else but on my house.
Speaker 2: Yes, exact on my skin because it never goes away. Yes, I didn't even know what would possess someone to even go you know what this?
Speaker 3: You know what? This syrup needs glitter?
Speaker 2: You know what I need when I process this through my human body?
Speaker 3: Glitter?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you digest glitter or does it come out glitter?
Speaker 10: There is there is actually Okay, here's we go with this podcast and this is.
Speaker 3: Nowhere nowhere quick, but throw the notes?
Speaker 8: Are you gonna tell me that there's stuff that makes your glitter go through your body and come up?
Speaker 3: There are a little pill I was trying to be peace that you take. There's no PC on this.
Speaker 2: There is little pills that you take and you eat them and you swallow them with your food, so that then when you go to the bathroom it can be glittery.
Speaker 8: No for yourself, your animals, because my my dogs don't seem to understand potty training.
Speaker 9: And I would be so happy if when I was.
Speaker 2: Like it would just make me humans. And that's the thing is who's seeing this?
Speaker 3: Who s are you like? Sparkly?
Speaker 7: I mean, my toddler would love that, but I don't know that I want to create that.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad that our fans have joined us for this episode.
Speaker 4: This is very enlightening.
Speaker 3: I'm really sure that.
Speaker 2: They're tuning in to listen to all of their favorite nineties celebs to talk about glitterpool.
Speaker 3: Literally, yeah, these are hot breaking topics.
Speaker 1: You can only find it here.
Speaker 3: Never mind, Oh, should we stop?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 1: Should we stop? Should we talk about something official?
Speaker 3: But then I feel like we would get no, let's.
Speaker 1: Talk about this, okay. So we were all on sitcoms growing up in the nineties, So what was the worst what you weren't have we met? Just kidding? What was the worst part about growing up on a TV show, like in your formative years where I know you were a little bit younger, we were a little bit older. Maybe you were a little bit older, but like going through with the teenage yeers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the preteens part of growing up, you know. I mean I I had a pretty I had a pretty idyllic time. I think the actual wark time was really idyllic. I loved everyone I worked with. I had a really great experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think where it got sort of tricky at times was when, like when you're thirteen fourteen and you just want to blend in in life.
Speaker 3: Can I be the wallpaper?
Speaker 6: Can I just wear what everyone else is wearing so that I don't have to stick out? Right? And then you go back to your regular school after having done this thing that you love to do. I love to perform and I love to and then I would go back to school and I would just want to be like a regular blend in person.
Speaker 4: And you could never really blend.
Speaker 3: Yeah you blend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, it's so, and I think it's so for me, you know, in the I think in the formative years, and also like then there's the episodes where you're like getting the first bra or right, and it's just like, oh god, I'm already going through puberty or not and feeling weird about my body and then having it as a storyline.
Speaker 2: In the addition, the storylines are always about the kid being embarrassed about something in puberty, but you're like, but no, but luckily I get to do this in front of an actual audience. Cool, like line of me being comparised is only further blown up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: The voice light episode of Seventh Heaven was Lucy getting her period, which, by the way, also I didn't get till I was eighteen, so this was all like everything like Lucy did everything before I did. My first kiss was like on the show, so like all my first were basically like in real time with my character, which was awkward and very uncomfortable, but like, yeah, I mean I guess what. It kind of prepped me for it a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, so it was like a health class.
Speaker 2: But uh, but just specifically for you watching you judge, Yes, exactly, judgmental little.
Speaker 9: How about you?
Speaker 8: For me, I think it was it was going through puberty, and you know, I had had this incredible childhood where it was really playing make believe. You know, for us as kids on set, we were really fortunate that we had a really fun environment where we were able to really be kids. So we were on pogo sticks and scooters and just.
Speaker 9: Being real kids.
Speaker 8: And definitely there was a roller coaster of emotions of growing up in the business, but really we did have that foundation, which was amazing. And then I started developing, and I developed really rapidly, and I think there's this idea that people love to love this sweet little kid, and then you start going to puberty, and it was really this incredibly you know, strange transition to then have people treat you more like an adult and you're not really quite fitting into the little kid part of you.
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, you.
Speaker 8: Still are a little kid, but I was just developing really fast, and then, you know, people didn't quite know how to respond to that, and that was I think challenging and made me question a lot of you know, my own insecure you know, I had a lot of insecurities then at that point, and so yeah, that was I think one of the more challenging parts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you not only have to face you know, insecurities just as a normal human existence, growing up. But like, then all of those things you have to actually perform them and go through them with other people watching it well.
Speaker 8: And then and then you also make choices, Like I thought when I did my when I had my breast reduction, I was so proud of it, and I was so grateful, and some people responded so beautifully and it was helpful to them, and then other people it was like a totally different.
Speaker 1: I was like, Oh, you're just trying.
Speaker 8: To figure out who you are. I don't even know who I am.
Speaker 3: I don't need your discovery, you know.
Speaker 7: And then it's fun when you get to relive it all again in your twenties and then in your thirties and you're just like going through it all over again and be like, oh, that was not a good on what about you?
Speaker 2: I mean yours was probably clothing and just storylines and just being Kimmi in general.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was always wardrobe on my already I had chicken legs. I was way too thin, and then I had to wear like neon tights and rainbow colored things and accessories and be the brunt of all of the Tanner's jokes. So how am I not more screwed up?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. How are you not me and I'm not you?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. So yeah, mine was wardrobe relate and I hated the wardrobe all of it. Why don't you you were cute and young and yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Went through I mean sort of like Christine said, where it was like the thing where you just want to go and be like like just like you just want to like blend into all of the other kids and sort of the background.
Speaker 3: That was hard.
Speaker 2: But I think for me, I really I went through the awkward teeth stage.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you had the shark tooth.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no, no, I'm not still sensing about it kidding. I was, oh, yeah, we've told this story, so I had. I mean, my teeth were, you know, all over the place, and I have one tooth that wouldn't come down. It was the eye tooth like way, and it was just a little just poking through the gun and it was up there, it was sticking way out. It was kind of you know, and we're getting ready to shoot a scene and it's me and Mary Kate and we're like in front of the studio audience and it's quiet, and they were like okay, and you know whatever, They're doing something and and Mary Kay just looks at me.
Speaker 10: She goes, why you have that tooth that grows way there like that?
Speaker 3: Why is it way up there?
Speaker 2: And I was like, and the whole audience starts laughing, right, and I'm like, but several draw surgeries later, in a few rounds.
Speaker 4: Of braces, youth looks beautiful.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, I was, you know, it's hardened. No thanks to uh Mary Kate. No, sorry, that's why come back.
Speaker 1: It is because the insulted your tooth.
Speaker 3: That's true. Okay.
Speaker 1: So what was the best part of being a teenager or kid on TV? We've talked about the worst part.
Speaker 7: I think I would say the best part was like the relationships that we created. Like I felt like we all had this really cool club because we all had like the shared world of being on television, so like there was and it was it was bigger than you know, a school time friend. I think it was because we had an experience that was so deep and so well understood that we could see each other in a really unique and powerful way. So it's also been fun reconnecting with people as adults and like having this these bonds that, like, truly, I do feel are kind of unbreakable, just because we had a shared experience in the shared time of our lives that nobody else will ever understand and you can't explain it, like I feel like, even with these podcasts and even trying to share it, like, you can't put it into words what that experience was like. So I feel like just that shared yeah, shared space.
Speaker 6: I mean the you know, the TV families, you guys know, it's like they're not your blood family, but for some weird reason, they're always going to be kind of your your weird family, right, You're weird family that you're just and you know, having not seen a lot of our cast in many many years, having just reunited with them recently, it's weird how it does feel like no time has passed.
Speaker 4: Oh really straight It's like going to.
Speaker 6: A high school reunion and then but yet it's all these people that you really do want to see again and they're not really any different, they're just older. So you know, that's I think that's pretty unique and pretty cool because I don't know that everybody who maybe just works at a at a normal job could say that about.
Speaker 4: Their coworkers thirty years later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't think anyone's working anywhere for thirty years at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean. But and then on a you know, a purely like I guess, shallow level, I'd say I really enjoyed the hair and makeup trailer. I like to be in the hair and makeup room. And just I mean the food. The food was always just so good.
Speaker 3: Well, I find it it's either good or it's not, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Crafting, there's not there's not in between you either like this is this is we really scored on the craft or it's.
Speaker 1: Warm savech that's been sitting out for four hours.
Speaker 9: Gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, show night Savich.
Speaker 9: People.
Speaker 7: Yeah, people.
Speaker 8: I mean, the family is such a huge part of it and the experiences, and I think there's something so beautiful about this world of the magical unknown. I remember being little and going and seeing the front of a building and then opening the door and it's like, wait, what's back here?
Speaker 4: Because people don't.
Speaker 8: Realize that there's like sometimes there's a wall that looks so beautiful and then you go to the back and like, what's really there?
Speaker 1: There there?
Speaker 9: But there's that idea of make believe.
Speaker 8: And I think that foundation as children growing up that they're is this incredible world to make believe in how big that world can be and colorful was so exciting and.
Speaker 2: You're creating a kid, and you created kid that like this is the stuff that lights your spirit up, Like and it's the reason that we're still doing it is.
Speaker 11: I'm like, we've gone, but it's what you love to do at such a young age and you're like, I get to keep doing this, it's really and I think, like that's the thing is, yes, there is so much work in it, but when when it's what you feel happy is doing, like I wlways say, like I never feel more at home than I do on a set, you know, like it's just it's weird, but it's like the most comfortable thing and I love it. And so like whenever I walk onto a set, the smell.
Speaker 8: The smells everything, it's such a yeah.
Speaker 3: The smell of the lumber of sets, the smell of the dust of the like.
Speaker 2: Of the stage, like all of it.
Speaker 4: Is the warms of each.
Speaker 9: It's like the smell the water.
Speaker 8: Right, It's like it's like when you're by when you're when you're outside by a pool, you know, and you smell the smell of what cement. It's like, that's what I think when you have those joyful memories of growing up in childhood, make believe that like.
Speaker 7: That, and I think I felt the most comfortable. I've always felt the most comfortable in front of a camera. So like where I'm like my safe space, strangely enough, is in front of a camera.
Speaker 2: So where so where I can be Let's say about.
Speaker 3: Who you are.
Speaker 4: The camera a little closer to her so much.
Speaker 7: Let's say, let's talk about I do I feel like that?
Speaker 1: Is? Uh?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 7: Growing up like it's that was always where I felt like I could be me, which was always like ever changing, it was always adjusting, but like my being in front of the camera was like my happy place. It still is and it's also where I'm most willing to be like traumatized as well.
Speaker 12: Again, wants to talk about this, Well, it's interesting that you say that when I started carrying my video camera, I always felt like the camera was a protective device, so I looked at it in another way of right, so we could sit down and talk about that for hours too.
Speaker 9: You know that in some way.
Speaker 8: But it's interesting because it happened as I started going through puberty also that it intensified.
Speaker 9: So maybe it was like a way for.
Speaker 4: Me to the camera is out, I'm not like I'm.
Speaker 8: Looking at somebody else. So now it's like turned around. I mean, this would be an amazing psychologist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's yeah, child stars.
Speaker 2: No, but it's it's true, like we the there is so much that sort of goes along with it. And I do think it's like a certain temperament of person that thrives in this.
Speaker 3: Business, particularly kids that thrive in this business.
Speaker 2: That and I think we were all again really really lucky that we had wonderful experiences growing up in this business and are fortunate that we did. But I find that like it's those other people that you meet and you're like, yes, you are also like a little left of center like me, like in a way, you know what I mean, Like you're just like creative, You're just an like an interesting human And it's like I find I'm just like, oh, yeah, these are these are the creative, Like these are these are my I've found my theater people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I found I call us all theater people because it's all the same.
Speaker 3: I call us carneies, but we are carnies.
Speaker 4: We're the people were show people.
Speaker 3: No offense to carneys, and I love a Carney.
Speaker 9: I traveled at the carnival for many years.
Speaker 3: So your dad was a CARNEYE Okay, now let's break in the bath.
Speaker 9: This podcast.
Speaker 3: It's certain. Yeah, wow, we've got trauma, we've got carnies.
Speaker 4: But where else in what other business?
Speaker 6: I feel like, could you be could I say to you, hey, we're gonna have a fourteen hour day and it's gonna be kind of brutal, and you might be out in some elements and you might be wearing really uncomfortable shoes.
Speaker 4: And also I'm gonna mike like that.
Speaker 3: They go, this is you know, it's gonna be great. It's gonna be an eight hour day.
Speaker 6: But think about like all the you know, the times you've been in those situations and you never actually think, oh, you're just kind of like ready to go jump into it and like do it. We're excited to be working, you know, because it's what we love to do. So you know, I think that's you know, you can say something about that for sure?
Speaker 4: What what are we saying? What do we say?
Speaker 3: I mean? I was like am I supposed to say something?
Speaker 4: No, you don't have to. You can if you want.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I had a I think there's something to be said for that.
Speaker 4: Not you can say something about it, but you can if you want.
Speaker 3: I couldn't say I'm going to damn it right now.
Speaker 6: I think I just I think it just inhaled bucks break it, you know, just like a large whiff of bucks bray. Anyway, No, once, I'm looking at everyone in this room. No one is spraying.
Speaker 4: I know, I don't know where it just came from.
Speaker 1: Lady's breath.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 9: Wow, I love you.
Speaker 7: I know you know I love you.
Speaker 1: So ladies, But who has the tea?
Speaker 2: Who wants to No, I don't know what you're looking at me like, really.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to stay out of your breath, the zone of your sorry. I've talked about your tooth and your breath. I'm very sorry. Yes, you're right, terrible tearing me into.
Speaker 2: The woods and and tear me down, leave me of a shamble of a person out here in the woods.
Speaker 1: That's okay because you won it. Cornhole, So that.
Speaker 3: Cornhole a pretty epic last toss of Christine Christine Christine.
Speaker 4: Last we killed it, but you had to. No one just had one.
Speaker 7: She got but she had a few that were close.
Speaker 9: It was impressive. I threw mine down the mountain.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You threw years at BEV.
Speaker 7: I mean you did too. You threw it at me as well.
Speaker 9: I am no. Oh my goodness, No, see she's sweet.
Speaker 7: You were actually trying to You're actually trying to get Meggy Berta Jenga.
Speaker 8: I really, yeah, baby, Jenga, get.
Speaker 9: A little attached to baby.
Speaker 7: You were you were like at one with meditating.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I wasitating with the Jenga.
Speaker 1: You were manifesting to wing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did your shows ever do We were just talking about this the other day about going on like location and I it was just making you think because we've been out here shooting and doing stuff like did you did Punky ever go on location anywhere?
Speaker 3: Or were you guys?
Speaker 4: Always Yes, we went.
Speaker 9: It was really amazing.
Speaker 8: We went to Wrigley Field, which was like one of the most amazing experiences cubs like full on That was amazing.
Speaker 9: And we also did a camping episode.
Speaker 1: Experience and so we went somewhere.
Speaker 3: We went. Did you play Cornhole? Did you do did you do glitter poop.
Speaker 4: But it was amazing, was this cave episode.
Speaker 8: And actually recently it was very sweet because I heard like a little Punky voice and my my ten year old was watching this episode and it was so wild because it really brought back so many memories because it's where you know, they take on their fears and they really, you know, decide that love is what conquers hate.
Speaker 9: It was so and we were watching it, I was like crying.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, Punky, such a good message.
Speaker 8: And it just made me feel like we could use a lot of love in the world right now. And so I was I was grateful that my son was having me relive my life. It's so sweet and the like there's like a big spider attacking her.
Speaker 3: And all kinds of wild right yeah.
Speaker 8: And like somebody gets stuck with their face in a wall. I mean, it's it's a very surreal episode, like a very special episode of Punky.
Speaker 3: But it was well aren't they all?
Speaker 9: You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: When there was ever Say No to Drugs rally where that was quite I remember that episode.
Speaker 2: Yes, so do I What was your favorite episode of Punky?
Speaker 9: Oh? He loved so many.
Speaker 8: I mean the experiences were so incredible. Like Andy Gibb was my first like, oh my gosh, I was so in love with him, so just like being in awe of him and being able to have that experience of people.
Speaker 3: One of the begi's.
Speaker 2: I was always like to throw in little things for our audience because I have feelings there's probably to be young people who are like who, But.
Speaker 8: I would say that for me, well, the pilot episodes were incredibly moving, and the Challenger episode because I very much wanted to be an astronaut and I was very set on being an astronaut and it uh. I was so destroyed from from that experience, as so many young people were around the world and and they saw what was going on in our lives. And I think one of the things that was so incredible about the experience with Punky was that they would then put it into the writing and and that was really an incredible experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Punky was always a great show at like really capturing the kid essence, you know.
Speaker 3: I love I loved watching Punky.
Speaker 6: I had an episode that a little bit traumatized me, if I can talk about it.
Speaker 9: Was it Cherry in the Refrigerator because that's my other.
Speaker 6: Yes, cherry cherry get. It really scared me. But I guess back then, you know, they were all.
Speaker 1: The way.
Speaker 8: Yes, And that was an idea from someone wrote in a kid wrote in the concept and they did an episode about it.
Speaker 2: The kids would go crawl in them and they get done then maybe like in the summer, Yes, and.
Speaker 8: Then and then we would get letters of people that learn how to do CPR and then save that.
Speaker 6: So I said to my dad, don't just get into a refrigerator. We did not have one of those old refrigerators. But I was like, I'm scared, I'm going to get stuck in the refrigerator.
Speaker 3: He was like, well, don't crawl and you're not gonna get sucking.
Speaker 9: You can't even fit.
Speaker 6: There was like, but Dad, because I would be scared because I was little on the door would close on me, and you were like and so once he goes all right, well, I'm standing right here, let's try it out in the refrigerator. And I just tried my hardest to just I was like, close the door, close the door, and he was like I'm trying.
Speaker 4: I'm trying. It's not closing all the way.
Speaker 6: And then I had to like get through that, to get through my fear of getting stuck in the fridge.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Then find one in an abandoned field and okay, crawl in a minute, and then see.
Speaker 3: How that went they got. Now we're ratcheting it up. Now you think that's scary that one.
Speaker 6: Was plugged in a cold No, but I'm sure you get that a lot. But that sticks out in my mind, as does the treehouse. The treehouse was like amazing. The treehouse really was.
Speaker 2: It's memory in my neighborhood, my little yeah, my, like when I moved into a neighborhood between seventh and eighth grade summer it was I call it like the last summer of my childhood, and I vividly remember it.
Speaker 3: It was it was the last summer before.
Speaker 2: I think it was like even before like eighth grade really, but it was like we had treehouses and water balloon fights and we would throw water balloons at cars. And there was one time I climbed in a tree and I threw one and it went in someone's sun room.
Speaker 3: Oh did you get in trouble?
Speaker 4: Oh did we?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Did we we?
Speaker 2: The person turned into the parking lot of the school that we were hiding in the tree and we all there were like eight kids dropped out of the trees like ninjas and just started running. We were like three blocks from home, and that car followed us home. We went into my friend's backyard panicked, and they came and knocked and they were it was not Our parents were not pleased.
Speaker 3: Not.
Speaker 7: I think I would just be impressed by your aim. I would be like, and trust me, it was I mean, you saw her with corn hall.
Speaker 3: My gosh, it was it was well it was cornhole. It's true. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 7: I would actually go and congratulate you and be like, you know what, that was a whelm of.
Speaker 2: A shot when you're like eleven twelve year old kid does it? It's not your I mean I as a person who got impressed, right, But it was wet.
Speaker 3: In his car, So I think it's not really looking.
Speaker 2: Forward to that day he was after that certainly was then, but no, that was like the last summer of childhood with like our tree house and our like committee and our and we'd like, you know, it was just kids and riding bikes and like going and doing that stuff. But I love that was why I loved Punky, because I like she's just always had like the kid essence. Yeah, totally my whole day, you know, I mean were camping, camping, I mean not to get in.
Speaker 3: The refrigerator like more.
Speaker 9: I might be able to fit in it.
Speaker 4: We can try it later, you could, you know.
Speaker 2: I feel like you could probably fit in that freezer.
Speaker 3: We can reenact. Yeah, try it.
Speaker 2: You know that microwave. I don't think you'd make it in there. And that's a thing to be.
Speaker 1: Afraid of, right you guys, Christine, I can't shut the door.
Speaker 9: I just saw somebody climb into this God, where are you going? Into a little box? Recently? It was the craziest thing.
Speaker 8: They had a lot of different Oh body.
Speaker 2: You remember Okay, do you guys remember Molly Morgan who played she was on she was Mickey on on Full House.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, the smoking episode. She Molly Morgan.
Speaker 2: Her family, they're all circus people, the Morgan the Flying Morgan's, and they have a house like up somewhere in the hills. And her sister, Bonnie is Bendy Bonnie and Bonnie is a contortionist. And we were in the in the dressing rooms back in the day and we would just challenge Bonnie to fit herself.
Speaker 4: What they were like.
Speaker 3: I think we were like, Bonnie, get in that cabinet, and she was like, Okay, then I can do it. And did we fit her in the little cabinet under the TV?
Speaker 1: Is this the same Bonnie who was the first to panga on Boy Meets World and then got fired and hence Daniel Fishle. Yeah, I'm pretty sure Bonnie Morgan was the original topanga.
Speaker 3: It is, Yes, sister.
Speaker 1: I didn't know she was a contortionist in the room.
Speaker 3: Small cabin Do you see why?
Speaker 8: I do not know where I brought this up except to say I was blown away box.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was not a large space hidden talents.
Speaker 9: It was telling.
Speaker 3: It was like the size of that thing. Okay, do you what are you?
Speaker 9: You're hidden talents. That's what I want. That's what I don't really want to know for.
Speaker 7: I want to know what are your hidden talents?
Speaker 1: Oh God, we're all looking at you, Joe.
Speaker 3: I don't know what are my hidden talents? I mean you're hidden talent.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't like looking you up and down.
Speaker 3: You're like, you can what what have I seen you do?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I mean I I do have a talent for just saying the wrong thing at the absolutely right.
Speaker 4: Time, bomb tagging effect.
Speaker 3: So I will.
Speaker 2: If i'd say my hidden talent is finding the most inappropriate thing to say and then doing that. You're very good at that, right, True, I don't know if I have it hidden.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure I do. I mean, I don't know if it's a hidden Your talents.
Speaker 1: Are pretty out there. They're not hidden, They're very out there.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I can't like like draw with my feet or anything, although I've never tried.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Today's pencil out for you.
Speaker 2: You get the mic wave, I'm gonna be drawn with my feet perfect, Bev, what are you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm just managing you too. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's a hidden talent?
Speaker 3: Is a hidden bidden.
Speaker 7: Talent is snacks?
Speaker 4: Your hidden you could be a craft service.
Speaker 2: We the three of us did our show Hollywood Darlings together, and let me tell you, Bev Cameron is a hell of a snack collector.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's impressive.
Speaker 7: I'm very organized.
Speaker 3: Next to Yeah, yeah, she had a little bucket of nuts, multiple.
Speaker 9: Color coordinate them and stuff.
Speaker 6: Well no, I just yeah, I just they were in different containers.
Speaker 9: Containers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, labeled like if I had to have my pistachios, my cashoes, like all my different nuts. But I'm very she is the most organized.
Speaker 2: So if you need to find a sale or return a sweater, let me tell you.
Speaker 3: This is your lady.
Speaker 7: If you want, if you wanted, if you want to get good gifts without having to spend a lot, yeah, I'm your girl.
Speaker 3: Or anything anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah needed Christmas tree.
Speaker 7: I'm the thriftiest of the thrifty.
Speaker 1: I guess I would say resourceful, resourceful.
Speaker 7: I'm also every gifter.
Speaker 6: I'll be honest that she once gave me a bag and it's gum in it already.
Speaker 1: Wow, did I really chewed up gum?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Whether it's an open pack?
Speaker 1: So we were they were fresh fresh, that's open, Okay, you did.
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 3: What else is bag? Nothing?
Speaker 4: It was just open gum.
Speaker 9: There's I was like, it was the wrong bag.
Speaker 7: I gave you the wrong I must have given your alarm back.
Speaker 10: Was it was it a gift bag or was it like a purse. It was like a per thought, like a gift bag with a back and open You're dying, what kind of a that's not my talent?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 8: Not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I enjoyed it and I used it and I I definitely chewed the gum.
Speaker 9: I was happy with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Bucket, oh wait, no, what was Oh god, I was gonna say my nut buget, that's what bucket, nut bucket, not bucket, naked, lacky.
Speaker 3: Naked, always naked.
Speaker 6: My god, they were always putting me in these small outfits.
Speaker 3: It was like, for whatever reason, it was all we were like.
Speaker 4: You so cold, yeah, just always little cropped ups.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if I looked like Christine, I would also walk around naked.
Speaker 4: But GRASSI, I mean you were you were like you were killing it. You're in good, great shape, thanks guys.
Speaker 2: But it was the most hilarious thing that no matter what we were, like, naked lacky, it was just that's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like, guys, I'm wearing this again today. They're like, oh, okay, just showing it all off. I was like, I don't know, fantastic, it's keep getting smaller.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: Was your nickname? Did you have a nut bucket?
Speaker 3: Naked?
Speaker 7: Lakey?
Speaker 4: What was sweet?
Speaker 9: What do we have it?
Speaker 2: I don't think we did even coming at me sideways sweet side, sideway, Sweeten probably the time I yelled at somebody in the parking lot and almost got her.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I forgot it.
Speaker 3: What Look, it was not it was it was the thing.
Speaker 2: It was a miscommunication and she was saying things and she was not being nice and I said, you're not being very nice and.
Speaker 3: And then they said you can't here anymore. And I was like no, no, no, no no no. It was fine.
Speaker 2: Everything was fine. But she got a little I was like, hey, calm down, and then she didn't calm down. I was like, well, now we're going so.
Speaker 1: You don't never tell anyone to calm down, don't.
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 9: Have you ever got in a fight? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like the pause. Well, I was like, how much do I want to admit?
Speaker 3: Well know, because I.
Speaker 2: Was like, a it was yes. I mean they're never great, you know what I mean? Like, and it's been twenty years and a lot of drinks back since I've done anything like that, but yeah, it happens.
Speaker 1: I've never been in.
Speaker 7: A fight me neither.
Speaker 2: Is that Maybe that's my secret talents, your secret talent, My secret talent is Yeah, he said, now someone's gonna challenge me on the street. Be like, oh, you think I'll be like ah and then be like ok, Jatie sweets as right, And I'm like, I'm just getting in the small cabinet.
Speaker 3: Put me in a microwave.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: I don't know, No, I can't yeah weave or I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know what I'm trying to honestly think what my secret, secret secret talent?
Speaker 7: Well, I would say your choreography. I think a lot of people don't know that.
Speaker 4: I to huluhu.
Speaker 3: I haven't huluhued for a while, but that's yeah, you do that.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you get paid to do it, it doesn't count as a secret.
Speaker 7: But a lot of people don't know about it, is what I'm saying. Choreography, Yeah, that she does?
Speaker 6: Yeah, can you do you like?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: Is a nominated choreographer in her spare time.
Speaker 4: Okay, who.
Speaker 3: Your blood and as the gold bird.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, can you like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like cherry exactly?
Speaker 9: You did you just read my mind? Because that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, like can you cherry and then not with your tongue?
Speaker 9: Oh yes, things like that. Yeah, yeah, that's it would be a hidden talent.
Speaker 3: She's like, yet of course, you know, like, okay, you have.
Speaker 4: A back bend.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can make mini muffins.
Speaker 6: Like the.
Speaker 2: You know how good the muffins are if it's a talent are not pretty good?
Speaker 4: Okay, but I mean I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 6: He's like I don't know, Like I think if I was like making wallpaper or something that.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: I feel like like something where you're like I I could, I could knit a scarf with my toes like something like that is a hidden down.
Speaker 6: I can't knit. I don't play instruments. I was just like too busy to cultivate actual like impressive things.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, you're just.
Speaker 3: A dancer and an actor and a director.
Speaker 8: Cherry string is very impressive.
Speaker 3: I mean that's you know, you actually can do that.
Speaker 9: I can't do that.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, I think you did that once.
Speaker 4: I know, yeah, yeah, you know what I think is funny. I think beige flags are funny. Do you have beige flags?
Speaker 3: A flag flag?
Speaker 4: So you know what a red flag is? Oh boy, oh boy?
Speaker 6: The green flag is like clear. It's like something someone does and you're just like, oh my god, what a generous.
Speaker 3: Act or whatever.
Speaker 4: A beige flag is neither red nor green.
Speaker 3: It's just an observation.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's just it's just it's a quirk.
Speaker 6: Maybe there's nothing good or bad about it. Okay, I rearranged the dishwasher because I.
Speaker 3: Don't feel like as everyone sucks and people will.
Speaker 4: Do it correctly. And I just really want to get the most bang for my fuck. You just want to rebuild that thing. I want to get things clean. I want to sanitize, you know. I also like I like to clean everybody's.
Speaker 6: Tennis shoes. I have certain little I have magical racers.
Speaker 3: I like your little hyper focus area. Like you're like, give me some tennis shoes, and I'll give me some shoes.
Speaker 4: I will clean them up.
Speaker 9: Again, that's a beige flag.
Speaker 6: It's definitely. And I also do I mean you save ziplocks. I save ziplocks.
Speaker 2: I save gift bags. I have become my mother with gift bags.
Speaker 4: Are you, Papyrus? Do you have that many gift bags?
Speaker 3: I have so many things.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you how impressive my gift bag usage is. We there was a Mother's Day gift bag yesterday that made it for three presents on one day because and then I was like, wait, we need another gift bag for mom here putting in there.
Speaker 3: Wait, we need another gift bag that we reuse the same gift bag. I'm saying one day. Well because and and the best part is it was a reused gift bag.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you got your money's worth, I got.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. I'm paying four ninety nine for a bag. Use that thing.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna use it till there's no glitter to poop off of it, you know what I mean. That bag is gonna be I'm gonna use that thing. But it was a mother's Day bag. And it's not like you have a ton of Mother's Day bags, right, you got the one or two. It was the perfect size for everyone's gift. So I put myne the kids used it for me, and I was like great, I took the stuff out of it. I was like, cool, I need to put grammy stuff in this bag. And then I did that, and then we used it together for another thing.
Speaker 4: That's Genie's smart. That's really that's very satisfying, right.
Speaker 2: And that and you know what, it went folded right back up and it's back in my closet.
Speaker 3: It'll be used against Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Make sure you put some used gum in there.
Speaker 3: Used gum, open gum, open gum. Yeah, use gum is disgusting.
Speaker 1: Open is like fresh sticks, the fresh stick, open package, fresh sticks.
Speaker 10: I'm telling you the sticks fresh.
Speaker 1: Okay, Andrew, what about you have big flags. I'm really good at losing turtles. I've lost like four or five of them in my life.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the vessel mothers they are.
Speaker 4: They are much faster than people think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are, so you like turn around for one minute and they're gone. So yeah. But the current turtle, I have lost him twice, but I found him twice.
Speaker 2: She lost him one time the week before we were doing an episode about watching the episode of Full House where we lost the turtle.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was I lost my turtle.
Speaker 8: You manifested, you manifested your Yes, I know, I know it.
Speaker 1: Well I didn't. I didn't put him on a skateboard and shove him into the kitchen.
Speaker 3: Love that amphibian which isn't really an amphibian.
Speaker 1: Sorry, So yeah, I'm good at that. I used to be able to ride a unicycle. Oh, because I took unicycle class one summer because my mom thought, yeah, that's a community class.
Speaker 4: Special skill, need to do that special skills.
Speaker 1: So that was my skill. I don't know if I can still ride one.
Speaker 2: Well, well for you, we have one today.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been an off road unicycle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's right incline.
Speaker 4: Today's your day.
Speaker 3: Great video. Okay, yeah you're you're your unicycle writing was impressive.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: I know I was gonna say, I used to know how to juggle, but I can't do that.
Speaker 1: No, okay, so we're talentless. Yes, about what's your what's your big flag special talent?
Speaker 8: So like, well I was saying that, I, well, I really loved hula hooping when I was little. Yes, I haven't done it in a minute, but I used to, like what was your max hoop? Could like like a long time?
Speaker 3: Could you put like multiple time put?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: The I was really into that, really into that. And I rode a motorcycle before I rode a bicycle.
Speaker 3: That was cool.
Speaker 9: Okay, so that was pretty cool. I had a little Yeah, it was cool. I had a little motorbike. But you know it's been a minute since I've gotten yeah on the back or the front of them. The older you.
Speaker 2: Get, you that doesn't sound as a feeling as it did years ago.
Speaker 3: It's fun a little dirtbike, right and like more bike, like the desert.
Speaker 9: Hard riding, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, Andrew, you're a you're a marathon runner, I know, but.
Speaker 9: Then you went in the marathon.
Speaker 8: I have this new thing where I love to walk, and I've been really into walking, but then marathon.
Speaker 1: Well I don't run them anymore. So now you trump, I just want to I love to, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I love Yeah, this is what I These are the questions walk twenty eight months six?
Speaker 8: Well that yeah, I mean I think I've like just gotten to like eleven.
Speaker 9: Twelve miles myself. That's cool.
Speaker 8: But I'm really into this idea of like going within and are you walking?
Speaker 1: Do you listen to music while you walk? Or do you just have solitude?
Speaker 8: And I listen to music, meditation music, and sometimes it's just like listening to.
Speaker 3: You go to nature or do you are you just like I'm just walking?
Speaker 8: Recently, well, I have this like you know, I've been thinking, well, I I am trying to like break certain patterns. So sometimes I'll go out and go one direction and another direction. The kind of idea that like Joe de Spenza talks about of like, you know, if you're doing one thing every day, like the election, I.
Speaker 3: Always go right when I walk in left.
Speaker 9: So now I'm like trying to mix it up.
Speaker 3: So if we see so like walking home tonight, don't pick her up.
Speaker 2: She's she is finding herself walking within Yeah, she's just like I'm a good guys n walking within myself.
Speaker 8: Yeah, see me walking? But ma, marathon, that did you say twenty eight miles?
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm only.
Speaker 1: Twenty six point two?
Speaker 4: How many point too?
Speaker 1: Is the hardest part?
Speaker 2: I ran two four miles for her birthday and I thought I was gonna die.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did, thank you.
Speaker 4: How many steps do you guys do a day?
Speaker 9: Do you guys?
Speaker 3: Study?
Speaker 6: Nothing?
Speaker 9: Like, look at how many steps do you do?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 1: As possible, we sit on the couch and podcast now, so there's no steps involved.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: People are like this is a thing or just in my head that I'm really fascinated by it. Where I'm like walking around my phone, I'm like I'm onnitor of the steps.
Speaker 3: Just want pay attention. I like, I'll do all work out.
Speaker 2: I'll do like peloton, I pillot, I do pilates, like like wonder bar power pilates like three or four times a week, and then some peloton and then I try to fill it in with as many cheeseburgers as possible.
Speaker 3: Well, you all look bad. Yeah. No.
Speaker 1: I started running to get through my divorce. Like that's how I. I was like, I just need to I have so many emotions. I just need to like run and pound on that pavement, pound on the pavement as hard as I can and just get out all the negativity. And it was so healing that I ran like four marathons and thirty half marathons and yeah, wow, now I don't really I don't run at all now. But that's a so do you miss it or do you just feel like you don't need it? I miss it, like emotionally, yeah, but my knees don't miss it. My knees don't my boobs and my knees don't miss it because it's you know, harder as you get older. But I missed that meditative It's like moving meditation, yes, where you could just empty your brain and just go right and then the runners high takes over and you get home and you're like, wow, I've solved all of my life's problems.
Speaker 9: You can come walk with me, because walking is like impact.
Speaker 2: See, like I'll just do a really crazy peloton ride and be like thirty five minutes and just be like IPR and I'm just a sweaty mass the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, indoor friends are very powerful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because it's weird. Then I'll be like at the end of it, I'm like, oh I could keep going.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't, but I actually if I want to do Yeah, I don't, but but you know you.
Speaker 1: Can, and that's what's important.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be abev besh be be be.
Speaker 3: What's your flag?
Speaker 6: Be?
Speaker 7: What's your flag?
Speaker 9: It goes?
Speaker 4: I'm sure I have plenty.
Speaker 3: I'm sure.
Speaker 7: I'm sure there's plenty.
Speaker 3: That was beige flags.
Speaker 7: I mean, you guys could probably come up with them.
Speaker 3: No, we covered your We covered your amazing gifting and regifting ability.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I have a unique ability to I'm with you when sometimes not saying the right thing at the right time. Yeah I agree with that's yeah, or I think that I'm saying something and it comes out completely wrong.
Speaker 2: That's also one of your very great talents is saying something like what was it the transfunctioner, something like that, it was the transfunctioner or this, and we were just like, what do you say.
Speaker 3: She's like, no, you know the thing, the transfunction or the thing. We're like, that's a word functioner.
Speaker 7: I think it was. I was trying to talk about air conditioning.
Speaker 3: Yes, sure to talk about air conditioning. She's like, the transfunctioning and we're like, what is wrong is that? I don't even know?
Speaker 7: This was most that was. That was two years of our lives.
Speaker 2: My bige flag is that, uh, I have a tendency to tidy up behind people as they are doing things while they're still doing them, and throwing their things away. Like I'm notorious for being the one in the kitchen who isn't cooking because I don't like doing that, but my husband does. And then I'll be like going behind cleaning up stuff and just and I'm like throwing things in the trash and he's.
Speaker 4: Like, where's the where's the things I chopped?
Speaker 9: Where's it?
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, no, no.
Speaker 2: Or I used to be really great at playing cards against Humanity and I'd be cleaning everyone's cards up of the realm but they had done yet, and they're like, where'd my cards go?
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I do that.
Speaker 2: I get ahead of myself in order to make sure everything looks tidy because I don't like it, and then I wind up screwing it up. Just why I just don't you're a mixer.
Speaker 1: You're a fixer too, Like we go to hotel rooms and you have to like fix things true to repair.
Speaker 3: I flipped a bed bed.
Speaker 2: I took a king sized bed and flipped it upside down a lean it against the wall.
Speaker 3: But then I found out that wasn't gonna work.
Speaker 9: Why are you leaning against the wall?
Speaker 2: Because we were trying trying to create space for our hair and makeup in our in our little cabin. And I was like, hold on, let me move this bed out of the way. And they were like what are you doing? And I'm like, like have a bed over my head and they're just like what it's wrong with you? And then I was like, this isn't gonna work.
Speaker 3: This is gonna work.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you are your dad, you are.
Speaker 3: I do have a tendency to become my dad and start.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, like I just start kind of grumbling around and like looking at things.
Speaker 3: This thing, I just become a little old man. Yeah, just look at this. Did look how they put.
Speaker 1: This in here your housel, though, like it's it's useful and helpful. Sometimes most of the time, I'm trying to make up for them.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, yeah, that's yeah, I'd say my yeah, my beaige flag is that I will jump in and start doing things before it's really entirely necessary.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, okay we can with that flag.
Speaker 3: Ladies. This has been so much fun.
Speaker 2: Not at all what we expected or prepare.
Speaker 3: I mean why it's.
Speaker 1: Yes, even like I sleeved over those all.
Speaker 8: Night and then I show up like questions, you guys have we had?
Speaker 3: We had things I knew. I looked at that and I was like, this is we look prepared, so highly organized that there is no way that we'll be able.
Speaker 4: To pull it off.
Speaker 7: I don't even think you did. You you may have asked one question or two questions after that I.
Speaker 1: Asked one one one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 9: These questions are fantastic.
Speaker 2: Alas everyone's first acting, that's like, stop, don't look at the questions.
Speaker 3: Now you blew it for the frest hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah what okay, Well, if we're wrapping up, then okay, we will not pick it up.
Speaker 3: We're done, don't stop looking at things. We're done, and we're done.
Speaker 4: You'll just have to have us back. So there we go, we'll have.
Speaker 3: I'm sweating now. I think I'm having a hot flash.
Speaker 2: Oh oh god, Menopaul, Yeah, hr T HRT, how rude tannerritos and hormone replacement.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 3: No, literally, I'm like sweating right now. Impossible.
Speaker 9: You guys are all what do you mean?
Speaker 6: Two?
Speaker 4: I just she's a fan.
Speaker 3: I'm sweating. My lip is sweaty.
Speaker 1: I have my menopause. Stand and maybe fast, maybe where everyone's.
Speaker 3: Like open fan, throw me in there?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, can we just this all fit in there?
Speaker 3: We can everyone? Everyone's sweating, like I'm sitting here in denial.
Speaker 2: I'm fine now, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm aging fine.
Speaker 8: I'm walking into myself forty five miles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, be walking back from Santa.
Speaker 2: Barbar Old ladies in a cabin, Old ladies sweating in a cabin.
Speaker 3: Welcome.
Speaker 9: The cabin is full.
Speaker 3: The cabin, that's true, the cabin.
Speaker 9: Hold on.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get there. Okay, we're gonna get there. Do we have to do a regular outr? I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Listeners, what was wrong with them. Thank you so much for listening to our episode. You guys, We really appreciate our fans. We love you guys. Christine beb so late. Thank you so much for joining us today. Seriously, it's been a wild right of a day, but we have had so much fun with you guys, and we just love that you guys came up here and and.
Speaker 3: Got to sit in chat with us.
Speaker 2: Learned flags, we learned to hidden talents, so many things.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but thank you for joining us, and thank you for joining us fantos.
Speaker 2: We really appreciate you continuing to listen and having fun with us. So make sure that you are like and subscribing to the podcast wherever you're listening to it so that you can make sure and get all the newest episodes as soon as they come out.
Speaker 3: Also, follow us.
Speaker 2: On Instagram at how Rude podcast, or you can send us an email at how Rude podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, I'm like in a new room and I can't remember you.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, send us emails and send us messages, d MS, questions, all that fun stuff, and remember we will see you next time on this.
Speaker 3: Lovely little podcast that we call how rude Tanner Rito's Oh I lost it. I lost it. I was starting to be smooth.
Speaker 2: Imp well that's what I was trying, and then I was talking and thinking at the same time. Neait a minute, no, no, no, Remember the cabins are small, but the campground is full.
Speaker 1: Oh or or I'm gonna modify it. I'm gonna give you a note. Oh okay, ship, the cabins are small, but our hearts are full. Oh that was cutes, a little cheat. It was a little too ch like it.
Speaker 7: I know, I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. The campground is so full. This camp ground is very full.
Speaker 2: And thank you so much to Hyundai for having our glamping episode out here and sponsoring this one. This one was really fun and we had a great time and we got to bring our friends with us, So thanks.
Speaker 3: Sunday