Speaker 1: Well, well, come in.
Speaker 2: Your site. Want to play our getas saying you a conscious song, will be entire hill.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little banging a.
Speaker 4: Yung and come along.
Speaker 5: We will work with the incoming administration whenever and wherever possible in order to solve problems, but strongly disagree and push back against the extremism.
Speaker 2: The facts are that people have lost trust in legacy media. That's not me saying that. That's a demonstrable fact. And this is making everyone's head explode right now. We're all watching it in real time and I'm sure I'll.
Speaker 6: Have a lot more opinions on that freedom is back in style.
Speaker 7: Welcome to the Revolution, will.
Speaker 5: Coming to your site.
Speaker 2: Don't want to play against Allison saying you a conscious.
Speaker 7: Soul show more behind the scenes information on freaking news, and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 2: Right hour two Sean hannitys Show, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, as we are joined by the House Judiciary Committee Chairman. That would be Jim Jordan, Congressman, who is the the congressman who has been in charge of investigating the weaponization of the DOJ. He's been in the forefront of investigations into FAISA, into Russia, Russia Russia, the Mueller witch hunts, Operation Crossfire, Hurricane, and everything in between. And as I went into great specificity in detail last night and yesterday and earlier in the program today, is we now have an opportunity, a mandate to reform all of these once great institutions and the weaponization of justice, restore equal justice and equal application of our laws, flush out all political bias that may exist in any of these departments or agencies, and the intelligence community and the DOJ and the FBI, restore all of these departments, all of these agencies to their original missions, their former greatness, because we as conservatives, we believe deeply in our constitutional principles, and what has been done to Donald Trump and Republicans can and never should happen to any American, regardless of political affiliation. And that needs to be one of the top missions I think of the new administration, and I think it will be Congressman, welcome back, sir. How are you.
Speaker 8: I'm doing fine, Sean, And I couldn't have said it better. Maybe be nice if the agencies actually worked for we, the people actually served. We the people, the people paying their salaries, paying the taxes, instead of being turned against it. And you know what, next week we're going to have a hearing on this in the Oversight Committee, Chairman Cumber, We're having a hearing on the FEMA agents who said, oh, if you got a Trump sign in your yard, we're not gonna We're gonna we're gonna skip those houses. We're not going to provide services, talk to those people, interview that. We're not going to do that. You talk about a textbook example of government being done, being weaponized in a political fashion, we have that. So, yeah, this is this is part of the mandate that President Trump perceived in that overwhelming win just a week ago.
Speaker 2: How is it possible because you have careerists, if you will, people that spend their entire lives and careers inside of these agencies, Like I would imagine that the FBI, there are still you know, call me loyalists there. I would imagine at the in our intelligence community CIA, for example, that there are still Brennan loyalists. I would imagine you know that there are still Clapper loyalists at the d n I, et cetera. Am I wrong, am I assumption near the top?
Speaker 8: I think that's accurate. But certainly the FBI. You point this all the time, out all the time, and I agree with you one hundred percent. The rank and file people are good folks, uh doing the lord's work out there. We have two former BI agents who work for the Judiciary Committee and they're just tremendous, and they're right out of Central Casting and work in Pittsburgh and Cleveland, and they're just they're just good guys who are out there trying to get the bad guys off the street. So I think the rank and file up and down the line in the FBI are good folks. But I do think at the top, the folks here in Washington. This is this is why President Trump and the Pixie is making for these agencies are so important, because they've got to come in and say, at the top, we're going to get rid of that mindset, get rid of the people if we have to, and focus these agencies on serving the American people.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But you see now, for example, look at the two picks of Donald Trump that are most under fire. Matt Gates, who has worked with you on the Judiciary Committee and has worked against the weaponization of the DOJ and was in the forefront of fighting hard for you know, on issues like the Russia hoax and and Operation Crossfire, Hurricane et cetera, et cetera. You know, And now all of a sudden, even though he was never charged an investigation of of Biden, bide Biden's DOJA, And now they'll come out with this big congressional report that is going to smear and slander and smirch him just at the time that that he's going to go through a confirmation process, you know, and the same thing that they're going to dig up every bit of dirt that they possibly can to destroy Pete hagg Seth as well. And I look at that, is that dirt coming from within government? Where's all this information suddenly arising from?
Speaker 8: Well, here's what I know about about Matt Gates. Matt Gates is one of the most talented members it's serving our committee, one of the most talent members I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: When he does make a lot of enemies, he breaks a lot of stuff. But you know, doesn't Donald Trump isn't Isn't that the guy we elected?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the that's the attitude the American people elected on we could go Tuesday. They want people to come in and change the way this place operates. One thing I know is Matt Gates or anyone like Matt Gates is going to get in the in the Justice Department say we don't think it's appropriate for the for the Justice departments to be investigating Mom's and day has going to the school board b We don't think it's appropriate for the FBI to write to be writing memos to say, if you're pro life Catholic, you're an extremist. We actually think maybe the people run the dj should tell us who planted the pipe bombs on January six two leaked Adopt opinion, and who put cocaine at the White Up give us answer to some of those questions. That's the mind that Matt Gate has, Pete Hexas has will have if he's there at the Department of Defense. And that's the attitude of the American people voted for overwhelmingly last week, I mean seven swing state, thirty state electoral college mandate popular vote. He did something Peddy Roosevelt couldn't do because the American people said, we want that attitude back in charge.
Speaker 2: So so I've watched him along with and I'm talking about Gates in particular, along with you by tooth and nail to stop law fair and weaponization. And you know, and then and I always created a lot of enemies. For example, when when he made the move on Kevin McCarthy, I understand fully why Kevin McCarthy doesn't like him, and it's in many ways you can argue that's that's justified on his part because he took it personally fair enough. But that's separate and apart from this. You know, where was the righteous indignation over Obama's wingman, Eric Holder, who says when they're down, kick them. I played that many many times, or you know the actions. You know where is the outrage overholders Mexican gun running scheme that led to the murder of a US Border Patrol agent that everybody seemingly forgot, or the hysteria Overholder's secret federal surveillance of reporters at the AP and you might recall Fox News, or the fact that you told me that my social media was suppressed in the in the campaign during the twenty twenty or the fact that my private personal text messages, thousands of them have been released publicly. Do I do I not have personal privacy and security? Apparently not in this United States of America, you know, or you know, does anyone in the in the state run did anybody ever speak out against any of these issues? Did any of them speak out over PISA applications that were all based on a on a on a political document paid for by Hillary Clinton Russian disinformation? And then all the people years later say, oh, knowing what we know now, we wouldn't have we wouldn't have signed those documents, isn't it a little bit late? Jim Jordan, and none of the people that did that were held accountable.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, I totally agree. And to your point, Look, I disagreed with Matt when when what you did with Speaker McCarthy, But you're exactly right. Matt Gates has fought for the things the American people want us to fight for, and the lawfare and the political nature of these these these attacks based solely on politics, the weaponization of government for political reasons. He has fought against that, and that's the attitude that the American people wanted. And I remember early on, Sean, there were folks like you in the in the outside in the media talking about how this was wrong, and there were only a handful of us in the Congress who said this whole Muller thing, this Russian thing was, this lose thing, was focus. It was some times it was literally just date meadows nude as Jordan. There were four of us because we were the four that Twitter shadow band clear back in twenty eighteen where we were speaking out against it, so we weren't many people doing it. And again that's the attitude.
Speaker 2: Well I know that to be a fact because when we were doing almost nightly segments on the Russia hoax and it proved that we ended up being right. I probably was one of the most annoying people in your life trying to get information about what the real truth was, and the rest of the media were pedaling their lives and their conspiracy theories, and they did it for three long years, and then after being proven wrong, it's like never mind, and nobody ever gets held accountable. But can you imagine if I was the one pedaling the lies, or I peddled the conspiracy theories, or if I signed onto a document weeks before an election saying that a very real laptop is likely Russian, This information when I know nothing about the laptop, never saw the laptop, never examine the laptop.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but it was worse, Sean. You got attacked. We got attacked for telling the truth. I always say that the left template is so basic. The left tells the lie, big media reports the lie, big tech amplifies the lie. When you tell the truth, they call you a fascist, racist, deplorable, garbage. They call you names, and it's like, no, no, we're talking. And then when we're proven true, which you were, We're proven right though there was no collusion with them.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you were proven right, and you did a lot more of the heavy lifting than I did. I mean, you had to dig down deep. I mean I just I just used sources and tried to get the truth of the American people. And by the way, it was like I'm peeling a layer of an onion every day.
Speaker 8: It sure was, it sure was. But we need again, as I've said a couple of times, we need individuals with that attitude in President Trump's cabinet. And President Trump is nominating those type of individuals. And that is exactly you know, I always say this, we make this job too complicated. It's pretty basic what did you tell the as you were gonna do when you ran for if he could elect to do what you said. By the nature of President Trump's selections for these cabinet positions, his nominees, he is doing what he said he is going to He's gonna change the way this place to operates, and that is exactly what he was elected to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's really sad. How hard will it be to actually, you know, clean out the rot and these agencies and let me let me, let me predicate all this by saying this. You know, my grandparents came from Ireland. They were poor. My parents grew up very, very poor. And my grandfather's brother had two sons that got to the FBI, and my family, they we looked up to them. One of them is still alive today. Actually wrote a book and I'm gonna I'm gonna actually have him on about this book. Although it's embarrassing what he writes about me, I don't like it because he's very nice to me and and and they were they were viewed in my family as deity. I mean, this was the world's premier law enforcement agency. America's intelligence agencies were the world's premier agencies. But now we're turning them on the American people, And how do you root out that corruption and return them to their former greatness. And that also means, by the way, Congressman, we don't do to them what they did to Donald Trump and to so many other people.
Speaker 8: Yeah, which by the way, President Trump has never done. They always accused him of doing it. He's never done that. They've done it to him time and time and time and time again. So it starts with first the president, which we now have in President Trump, with his attitude and his management, his leadership. And then second the heads of these agencies. And again we're right back to leadership matters, and that the person running the agency has the right mindset, the right leadership, the right skill. And I think then when you couple all that with what President Trump is doing, with mister Musk and mister Ramaswami heading up this effort to get to some a greater efficiency for we the people, we the taxpayer, I think all that is exactly what is needed at this point to stop this nonsense from being being done to the American people.
Speaker 2: I agree. So, look, every president appoints people, and there's usually some people that don't make it. But however, in this case, Republicans now have both both the House and the Senate and the White House. Do you do you believe, in spite of all of the noise, all of the hysteria, that all of these nominees make it through or will some of them, you know, not make it through because already, for example, in the case of Matt Gates, you have two people on the record saying they're not going to vote for them, and they can only lose you know, one more after that he will not be confirmed.
Speaker 8: Well, I just talked to a Senator a few minutes ago, and he's committed to letting the process work. And again, we have a process. I think that's what Senate Majority Leader Soon indicated earlier. He's going to let the process work. So that's how our system, the best system ever put together, our constitutional system works with devising content from the Senate on these key nominees. What I do know is what we talked about, we need people with the attitude that says they're going to clean the place up. And I know that the guy who served on our committee for this many years and did the job that he did on our committee has the right attitude about cleaning things up.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break more with the Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, Jim Jordan on the other side. Right, we continue now with Ohio Congressman. He is the chairman of the very important House Judiciary Committee. They've been looking into the weaponization of the DOJ under Harris and Biden. Let me ask you, because the House will have again a very slim majority, which means not a lot of room for error. And now you have to replace matc Aids and Mike Waltz and Elise the Phonic and hopefully that can be done expeditiously. I think Waltz and Stephonic need to put in the resignations very quickly as well, so that connects pedite things. Then we have Senator Thune said all the right things yesterday, but I always kind of viewed him as a close ally of Mitch McConnell. He said all the right things. Do you have confident that the House, the Senate, under you know, Speaker Johnson, which he got an unanimous support yesterday to continue and Thune, we'll be able to get through the President's agenda and do it quickly.
Speaker 8: I do. I mean that's that's what the people elected us to do. I actually had the privilege of seconding Mike's nomination yesterday from the conference, and I said there that you know, hard work doesn't guarantee success, but it sure improves your chances. And I think the whole conference, the country knows how hard Mike Johnson has worked on behalf of Republicans during the campaign over the past year, and he's going to have that same attitude here as we as we hit the ground running in January. But yeah, that is the attitude we have to have. Let's go do what the American people elected us to do. And if we do that, we're going to make this country a lot better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we really are. It's an opportunity. Jim Jordan, You've always been there fighting for American greatness. This is the best opportunity we have in our lifetime. Could you can you imagine if we didn't win this election. I don't know if America would be recognizable after four years. Thank you for all your hard work, Thanks for all you doing them, for every one of your colleagues that stand with you, We appreciate all you do.
Speaker 8: Thanks for what you do, Shawn, I really appreciate what you've said over so many years, and your leadership on some of these important things too. But take care.
Speaker 2: I just have a big mouth. That's what I get paid to do, that's all. But I appreciate your friendship. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 7: Continuing to build a foundation for conservative victory, victory.
Speaker 2: Now back to the Sean Hannity Show, alright, twenty five now til the top of the hour. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Police Sergeant Christopher David Fitzgerald of the Temple University Police Department sustained fat old gunshot wounds while attempting to arrest a robbery suspect. Now, prior to his premature passing, Christopher was nominated for Temple University Police Department Officer of the Year. A real hero. Sadly, it's an award that he would receive after his death. Now, Christopher was a great father, a great husband, brother son who is so very missed. And thanks to your generosity caring people like all of you and every American, the Tunnel to Towers Foundation was able to provide a mortgage free home to his wife, Marissa and their five children in honor of their forever hero. He will be remembered by many for his passion, determination to make his own name and life all improving conditions for residents in the surrounding community and its heroes like Christopher that protect and serve our communities and our nation. Now for this great work to continue, well, they need your generosity to continue. Anyway, we hope you'll join us here at Team Hannity. Commit to eleven dollars a month. You do it by simply going to the Tunnel to Towers Foundation website, the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org, the letter T number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. Now let's get uh, well, before we get to our busy phones. This was a great question because you had this meeting yesterday at the White House with Joe Biden and Charlemagne, the God as he calls himself, stunned by Oh, I didn't tell you this, Linda. Do you know that I got introduced on text to him and we actually had a very friendly conversation.
Speaker 9: You went, you got introduced on text to Charlemagne the God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he couldn't have been nicer.
Speaker 10: Did you give him some coco before the call started because we don't want him to get upset since you're a fascist and a piece of garbage.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Well, he he did bring up during the interview with Kamala. You know one question I would like to ask almost well, learning almost every interview she did that people gave questions ahead of time. I don't think he would ever do that. Am I wrong in thinking that?
Speaker 9: I think you're wrong?
Speaker 2: You think you love saying that. I think that's one.
Speaker 9: It's for me, you know, And you know bus he did.
Speaker 2: Mention on text that he knows you. Apparently you stand out.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 9: You know I'm not a quiet person, and I'm proud of it.
Speaker 2: You know, he was very nice to me on text. Couldn't be any nice or can.
Speaker 10: I just tell you like he's a super nice guy, Like he's a really nice guy.
Speaker 9: When he did that stuff about.
Speaker 10: Trump, especially after the fact that Biden was the one that went on the Breakfast club and said if you don't vote for me, you ain't black, which I thought was incredibly disgusting, and then to have Kamala come on and give her this softball interview and call Trump a fascist and not ask real questions of her. I have to say, like I was, just like you got kids, man, like Title nine affects your daughters.
Speaker 2: You don't think that the stuff that bothers me and I wouldn't expect He's not as much of a political talk show host, although during political seasons it seems that he takes on a role and helps Democratic candidates. And he tried to do that for I have kind of backfired. He tried to do it for Kamala. I didn't think it worked out particularly well for her either, But he's not asking them the hardest questions. In the case of Biden, you know, I just would want to ask him if I had ever had a real conversation with him, I said, you do know that Biden partnered with a former klansman and Kamala Harris actually was the only one to call him out on it during the twenty twenty campaign, and that was Robert KKK Byrd to stop the integration of public schools and bussing and for the purpose of, in Joe's words, not turning public schools into racial jungles. I mean that's the guy that said, well then you ain't black on his show, I mean, which is ridiculous to me. You know, to me, everything shouldn't be about demographics. I mean, if you're an American, do you want the borders secure? You know, do you want a world that's a little bit more safe and secure? Because the world's worst actors actually respect and fear an American president. Because that's that's the choice of America. And thankfully America didn't listen to the legacy media, which is pretty much everybody else but people like us, and and people a few of us on Fox and not everybody because we have both sides, but a lot of us on Fox. And they were listening to podcasts and other people that have, you know, pretty strong voices, and I'm proud of every one of them. Everybody thinks that we're you know, you know other people, you know, if they're successful, somehow that impacts their ability to be successful. It doesn't work that way. My success is not predicated on another conservatives failure. As a matter of fact, the more conservative voices the better as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, here's what Charlemagne said. He did make a very good point, Well, you know, why did Joe Biden, Why was he so giddy welcoming Donald Trump?
Speaker 4: The fascist? Oh well, I just don't understand the White Houses it did. Now, granted, you know, I'm glad it's a peaceful transition of power, but what happened to the threat of democracy talk?
Speaker 2: What happened to the fascist talk?
Speaker 4: By the way, I know I've said those things about Trump as well, but I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about his political opponents, like President Biden. When they say it, it holds way more weight than me. I'm just trying to figure out how do you go from he's an essential extension threats to democracy, so welcome back. He was happy, he was smiling, he was brinted, he was cheasing, say cheese, he was I'm just trying to figure out how I understand President Biden believe in put political.
Speaker 2: Norms with damn and pretty amazing comment on his part. As far as I'm concerned over a fake news CNN, they do have this one guy that's got Jennings mocking Democrats for referring to Trump as Hitler during the campaign, and then you know, Biden's giddy at the White House yesterday with Trump.
Speaker 11: I mean, did you ever think you'd say literal hitler in the Oval office with the President of United States?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know when I see.
Speaker 9: It by Democrats, literally it was it was the.
Speaker 11: Underpinning of the Democratic campaign that Donald Trump is a fascist. And what I see in this, I'm glad it's happening. But what it tells me and what it ought to tell Democrats is they didn't mean any of it. It was all campaign rhetoric. And I think, to me, if you really meant if you really meant any of it, this would be So I'm glad it's happening, but to me, it just it totally blows up the way they ran this campaign.
Speaker 2: At the end of the campaign, I mean, you can't make this stuff up. I mean, these are sure real moments.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I have I have something I want to tell you, and forgive me because I didn't warn you about this, But we have a cut that I don't think anybody has heard yet.
Speaker 9: But if you remember when Kamala went on the View.
Speaker 10: She had that conversation with Sonny Houston, and Sonny Houston was like, you know, is there anything that you would have done differently with President Biden, you know, from President Biden. And she was like, hmm, nothing comes to mind, and then Sonny follows up and she's like, are you sure? And so yesterday Sonny Houston had this to say about that exchange.
Speaker 2: To remind people what the question was. It was what would you have done different as.
Speaker 9: The vice president?
Speaker 3: What she would do differently and Biden and in Harrison administration as opposed to Biden ad ministry.
Speaker 2: And what if she, if anything she wishes she could have done differently in the past four years.
Speaker 6: It was something like that.
Speaker 3: I followed up because I was surprised at the answer. Look, I think it wasn't so much about the question, but it was really more about.
Speaker 2: The answers to mind.
Speaker 3: Not a thing comes to mind, and that's why I followed up with is there anything he would do differently? And the reason I followed up is because you know, that wasn't a gotcha question, that was a layup.
Speaker 9: Really, it was.
Speaker 2: An important question and I think one she should have expected, because.
Speaker 9: That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: I actually thought it was a chance for her to explain to all the people who are saying I want a change agent, for her to explain that of course she has a different lived experience from President Biden, and but they did have one of the most successful administrations in all that, and I thought she would then say I would build on the on the winds that we've had.
Speaker 2: I mean, pretty amazing, you know, considering right, I mean, that was a profound moment. But what were she's supposed to do because she's on record defending everything that they did and lying about inflation being transitory, lying about the border being secure the only thing, and then she has to hide her real beliefs, which are closer to Bernie Sanders than to Joe Biden. So she's not going to say, yeah, I disagree. I think we should have implemented the Green New Deal. I think we should have eliminated private health insurance. I think we should have defunded the police. I think the rioters, you know, shouldn't have stopped writing in the summer of twenty twenty. I mean, what she's supposed to say, thank you business.
Speaker 10: Wait, it validates you, not to interrupt you, but it validates you because you kept saying they're softball questions. They're going to give her to her nice and easy, And even when they gave her the easy question.
Speaker 9: She couldn't get them right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Anne is in my free state of Florida. Ann. How are you glad you called hi?
Speaker 1: Sean? How are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Thank you. I hope you're well.
Speaker 1: I am. I am very well. But I am more like you than like Glinda, And I hope you know how blessed you are to have them, because I know you hate it when people say some stuff like that, but no.
Speaker 2: I hate it when people suck up to Linda because they think Linda's the one that's going to put them on the air, but go ahead. I'm more people feel sorry for it because they think I'm being mean when I make fun of a New York accent. I'm not being mean. We're just joking around.
Speaker 1: I understand that I'm more in your court. I'm kind of an angry American right now, and with my name being Anne, you can call me an angry American. But I'm still in kind of fight mode. You know, you know our first second, fifth fourteenth amendments, you know the attacks on our constitutional rights. I'm ready to see us just get going. And I think we all have a responsibility and we all need to know that this is in the end. This is the beginning of our fight, because it's not going to be easy for We need to stay on our congressmen, stay in touch with them, let our voices be heard easily and patriotically. As President Trump would say.
Speaker 2: Look, let me tell you. If anybody thinks for a minute that the left in this country, the radical left, is going to lie down and just let you know Donald Trump have his way. You're dreaming if you think. And then I've been warning people when deportations begin, they're going to be screaming bloody murder. I mean, why anybody would be against the porting people that are criminal, illegal immigrants that didn't respect our laws, borders, sovereignty. Why they don't care about the Americans that have been murdered, raped, victims of violent crimes. Why they don't care about the cartel members, gang members that are creating chaos and havoc in our cities and towns and bringing drugs into our country. I have no idea. I know there are probably a lot of good people that only wanted a better life for themselves and their children, and in many ways I don't blame them for that. Where they're wrong is they didn't do it legally, and they didn't follow the laws of the country and respect the sovereignty in the borders of our country. That's where they made their mistake. But when these things happen, I'm telling you, the left is going to be screaming bloody murder. And in the first two years at least they won't be able to impeach them, but they'll impeach them after that. I mean, we can start taking bets on who the first person to call for it will be. And it's not going to be long. It'll be soon. Hey, Sean, this fight goes on.
Speaker 1: I need two favors from you. The first is easy, very easy. You used to always close your show with it. Do not let your heart be troubled. And I need I need to hear that, you know, I need to. I need to feel that.
Speaker 2: Well, let now your heart be trouble because we won the election, and we won by a sweeping mandate, and we won by a landslide. And if you let's let's imagine it's Thursday, the you know, and last last Tuesday, at well, Wednesday morning, at about one point thirty, the answer was Kamala as president. I think my heart would be pretty troubled today. How would your heart be feeling?
Speaker 1: My heart, Oh, my heart wouldn't even be in it. It would just be be rage exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if it be rage, disappointment, you know, concern, worry, all of those things. But you know, so we have an opportunity to fix things. So be hopeful, be optimistic. You know, I've gone from the I feel relieve stage and and I'm still grateful to the let's roll up our sleeves and let's get to work stage. I want to I want to get the mission of saving the tree is a big job and we're gonna have a lot of fight on our hands. Anyway, Thank you and appreciate it. Letting not your heart be troubled. God bless you all right, Noah in the great State of Georgia. Noah High, how are you? And thank you to all of the people of Georgia. And thanks to Governor Kemp and and everybody for their hard work and helping in this election. How are you, sir?
Speaker 6: I'm doing fine. How are you? Thanks for having me on?
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir. What's going on?
Speaker 6: I just wanted to talk about Trump's tax policy. I mean, these are some of the most conservative tax policies we've seen I think ever. I mean, we hear all these conservative politicians. Everybody's always saying, oh, we're going to do this, We're going to do that. But Trump's not an average politician. He's an outsider and he's not going to talk talk talk. He's going to walk, walk, fall, and he's going to make sure that he gets done what he promised.
Speaker 2: And listen, we know America knew who they were voting for. America knows darn well who they're voting for. And America knows that they chose somebody who was a doer and a fighter. Yeah, they picked the guy that after he got shot, stood up with blood on his face and blood in his ear and said fight, fight, fight, And he's going to fight for secure borders, lower taxes, law and order, and safety and security. He's going to fight for energy dominance. He's going to fight against countries that have unfair trade practices and intellectual property theft, and he's gonna fight for a safer country and a safer world. That's what he's gonna fight for.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 6: And all the fake news is just freaking out. I watch your show, but I'm gonna have to admit I've watched more of the fake news than I have probably ever. I'm just watching the freaking.
Speaker 2: It's just just for pure entertainment purposes. I will give you a rare exception of flipover, but you're gonna get sick of it pretty quick because it's just on. It's basically on a loop. You know, stop, wash Rinse repeat, I hate Trump, wash Rinse repeat, Donald Trump's dangerous. Wash Rin's repeat, Donald Trump is a threat to democracy. Wash Rin's repeat. It keeps going, racist, sexist, fascist, Nazi. I'm so sick of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And then Joe Biden smiling here to hear, welcome, h the threat to democracy? Is he a threat to a Democracy's of your best butt? Which is it?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I mean he invited a Nazi, racist, fascist and MAGA extremists to the White House and he acted like he was his best friend. Why was in Kamo there? I'm just wanting just asking inquiring minds want to know. Anyway. No, thank you to all our friends in Georgia. Thank you to the governor, thank you to his team and everybody else. We appreciate all you've done. Thank you