Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make.
Speaker 2: Horrible decision?
Speaker 1: What it is? What's up?
Speaker 2: Welcome to horrible decision. Let's restart why he said you hate the song?
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 2: I hate I love it. It's all my mama, bitch. I feel good?
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, just say we want her on the show, and do and her Man.
Speaker 2: I want her and her Man on the show. Anyways, guys, welcome to Horrible Lady.
Speaker 1: I'm your girl, Mandy b aka Full corpor'ms aka that bitch.
Speaker 2: What's the hope? What? What's up?
Speaker 1: Y'all? I'm weasy. Welcome back to another episode. We have a guest in the building today that came highly recommended from a Wolf who's one of our engineers at WCF, and he literally was like, she gonna fit in with y'all. And I'm like, what do you mean by that? Not? What do you mean by that? Said? We have Jody in the building, and Jody, I want to ask you what do he mean by that?
Speaker 2: I think he means that I'm amazing and cleaning it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he means that I'm amazing, I'm honest about my experiences and I ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Hold you, Jody. You sounded like the emails that we be getting when they be like, I want to come on the podcast because I'm just awesome. Me and my friends we do cool shit. So really get into the ship. Why the fuck you on the podcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So I want to say that he probably said that I would fit in because he heard me talk about some of my stories and he was like wait what he did?
Speaker 1: What? He basically called you a whror?
Speaker 4: Basically yeah, I mean, but I call myself a whore. I like, like, I know who I am.
Speaker 2: I embrace that, don't we all?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: On your flat form?
Speaker 1: Like you have like a sex positive platform on I G. So what kind of stuff do you do?
Speaker 2: I am a throtologist, oh girl these days?
Speaker 1: Okay, thronologist.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm a throtologist.
Speaker 4: Yes, throtologists nctrician.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? What do you mean about?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like I really I really be sucking dick like I enjoyed real bad.
Speaker 4: Where'd you learn how to suck dick? I actually studied sucking dick?
Speaker 1: Where I would like to know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So university was that I would like to see it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't a university.
Speaker 3: But I am a sexpert. So I went through sexpert consultants and I learned that part of it. And I also studied under doctor Rachel's she has a sexologist uh program.
Speaker 4: I studied under her as well. So you have a certificate like in texology. Really okay, interesting?
Speaker 1: Wait, so what's it like?
Speaker 2: Like? What's class Like?
Speaker 1: Are you like on zoom?
Speaker 2: Do you sit down? Do you have a pencil?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What's it like? So you got a pencil and my.
Speaker 3: Notebook and I even outside of that, I'm someone where it's like I love sex so much that I'm always studying and wanting to know more about it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, taking that Like while studying, you were like, oh my god, I never knew.
Speaker 2: This semen has melotonin in it?
Speaker 1: What I could believe it puts you to sleep? Yeah, bitch, you swallowed some not you be tied, you be ready.
Speaker 2: So I don't believe it look enough to put you to sleep.
Speaker 4: I don't think there there are it's traceable.
Speaker 1: So we're sitting here thinking it's putting us to sleep, but it's it's.
Speaker 2: What, bitch, don't do this. I don't be knowing. I was supposed to just know what serotonin is makes you happy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I mean Oxytocin makes you feel I thought that one made you feel happy like love.
Speaker 2: Oxytosin like release you feel love? Sound crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah it's oxy no no no. Serotonin is like the happiness. That's what when you're taking any s SR eyes like a pill. It boosts up the serotonin for you, like if you're on an antidepressant. Oxytocin is the chemical that releases when you're like feeling when. That's how I fall in love with niggas.
Speaker 4: Yeah you're happy.
Speaker 1: I ain't got that in me. Oxytoastin don't exist, Yes you do, babe, podcast. The last three years, I've pissed it all up. Okay, so we got all the tens in it and then what else?
Speaker 3: So for me again, because I feel like when I started studying this, it made me like sucking it even more.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, this might be so happy okay.
Speaker 3: Like for me, it's really like, yeah, you're getting like the things that you need out of seamen to horder, because I'm sure you have more.
Speaker 1: We want to know right now, were on it. Tell me some things that are not redundant, like the twisting your hand or pressing the front of him. Tell me tell me some things you've learned or you do sucking dick that you know, maybe something we may not have seen yet that y'all.
Speaker 2: May not have seen it. I know for me, I like to use like my rolls.
Speaker 4: On him, like while I'm sucking, like putting it like on the gouch.
Speaker 1: The vibration. Girl, we knew that. I'm pretty sure I speaking that we talked about vibrators. I don't know about rolls on the go. I haven't heard that. You.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's just a specific toy.
Speaker 1: But it's the vibration, well, vibrating, it's sucking, That's what's what you're saying. Okay, So and it's focusing on second that's interesting. Okay, Yeah, what are you be doing day kicking and screaming? No, Like.
Speaker 3: I actually just recently did it this week and it was cool, Like and this is like someone where he like he a hood nick so.
Speaker 2: He'd be like, no, you can't really do this, but then.
Speaker 1: With that but didn't but then motherfucker and do it like he definitely opened.
Speaker 2: And yeah, like I was like no, so it was no, it was no.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna go through a few things and I want you to tell me if it matters yes or no?
Speaker 2: Okayco no, I agree?
Speaker 1: No, Dick's size yes, yes, here too, bank account yes yes, marital status no.
Speaker 2: Same okay, So then we gotta pause that.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about Dick's size. I've recently been sleeping with someone that I realized maybe sleeping with too many other people, and I think his body count is actually affecting our sex life. Here's why.
Speaker 2: Maybe body count is too specific of like a term.
Speaker 1: However, he's been saying ship like how he doesn't he tries to preserve come and he's try not to come or like whatever you would come. Canceler is crazy. He was like, yeah, you're not just be trying to hold it. IM just trying to be reserved it. And then I realized, like, oh, you're fucking that many bitches. You're probably exhausted. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, And so it's been like.
Speaker 1: A common theme right where like he keeps like holding it or can't or whatever, and I'm like, I know it's supposed to good, starting to realize interesting.
Speaker 2: Are you are? Did he share how many other women there are? No?
Speaker 1: I didn't ask how many others, but I know there are others, right, And so that particular thing that hit me. I was like, that's it, Like he actually can't he doesn't have the bandwidth, And so I realized there is a point where body count it's probably too much, like if your dick is being so spread thin, and I get it, like you're finding it's good that you can't fuck me the way I want to be fucked because I like the nut. Oh, now you're using a word that look as you're turning into me right before my try. No, but like that's the thing, you know what I'm saying, Like I want to see it right and I really like I feel like that's a part of the sex that turns me on.
Speaker 2: So the fact that he can't even deliver at this point, it's kind of.
Speaker 1: Like i'd be curious if that's the experience though with the other partners, Like maybe it's not the body count, Maybe there's some other psychological factor keeping him from doing it, or maybe he likes to edge. Maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: Like he might enjoy doing that. And I know that we've talked about really but were.
Speaker 1: Trying to open your brain and now we're trying to open our brain. I don't think he's that smart.
Speaker 2: No, edging doesn't take that they're going.
Speaker 1: To be smart being like very like, I'm not trying to be insulting, like I think edging is a conscious thing that you're trying to in order to please yourself.
Speaker 2: And I don't believe that he's thinking that deeply.
Speaker 1: I don't think that that's really something that takes it's the dick like man are not, Like, it doesn't take intelligence for a man to realize I like holding this. This It does because if you know that you're doing it for your own pleasure, like yeah, I do think.
Speaker 3: You won't say it like yeah.
Speaker 4: Like men again, they're simple.
Speaker 3: So if he say like, na, like I really like holding my nut, it don't take too much to say.
Speaker 1: But my thing is too though. I just think that a lot of men are not honest in the fact that they have sex to please themselves. So knowing that you are really maybe sexual and you clearly want to be pleased, if he knows that this is something that you that isn't pleasing you, I think it would make him like stop, Like, I think you have to voice it to him, Hey, I really like the action and where you were at that point, you knows, But.
Speaker 2: Mattering how small is too small for you she might like small. How big is to I said this, dick sizes matter and you both said yes, right, So it could mean she might not. She might, but I don't feel that. I don't like Okay, Okay, I wasn't.
Speaker 4: Taking you know, Yeah, I definitely know. That's not what I mean.
Speaker 3: I say that it definitely it matters, but it doesn't have to be the end all be all, Okay, So it matters only to the extent that you actually know how to use what you have. So the average dick size is five and a half inches, that's this average.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna run if it's a true five and a half, it's not as bad if you know how to stroke is.
Speaker 3: Exactly because a lot, I feel like a lot of women's ideas of what a like size is it's kind of like skewed.
Speaker 4: So if we know that the G.
Speaker 3: Spot is only like two three inches in fight, you could technically if that's what you.
Speaker 1: Want, yeah, because you can reach it with a finger exactly like.
Speaker 3: And then if you moan it off a finger, but then you like, no small dick, It's like, come.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: It's giving hypocrite, right, like, Okay.
Speaker 3: So for me, it's like you all, and here's the thing is, well, you run into someone with a big dick that don't know how to use it as well. So then then and it's like, all right, you say size matters, So it's like if you just go with a.
Speaker 1: Big dick, man, I think the big dick issue that I realized when men don't know how to use it because I've been sleeping with someone who has a big dick for years, right, and what I realized is more to his benefit than men that have larger dicks, I mean have dick's size, is he understands that long strokes can be painful. And when you're long stroking and you're like doing that way too much, like that like kind of like I need you to let the dick milk for a second, you know what I'm saying for real, Because if you don't like just kind of like ease into it and let someone's pussy stretch, I feel like sexy red it really like can be painful. So I think, like once he's now that we've even known each other for so long and been able to fucking get it them long strokes come right to the end. Bitch, you know what I mean, Like he takes his time and definitely slower push is it. But you and I also know this from even fucking women. You gotta almost feel a point where the pussy starts to open.
Speaker 3: I was just then to get to that because Chicago, so a lot of people have sex before they're all the way around or all the way right. And you know you have the people out there like, no for playing, only go the last fat ten minutes. If you wait until that pussy is robbing, that's when you're gonna get the ultimal that's the that's the that's the optimal.
Speaker 4: Version of the pussy that you're going to get.
Speaker 3: But why would you not want optimal pussy?
Speaker 1: Why? Yeah, like optimism exactly like.
Speaker 3: And it goes both ways. But even men like me and maybe all right, I'm hard a little bit. I don't feel like relax. I want to be as hard as they can get.
Speaker 1: I feel like niggas be doing that because they're thinking they're gonna get harder while they're in you. No, No, that's awesome over Amazon Prime.
Speaker 2: Not too period.
Speaker 1: Now, you did getting into dating just a little bit. You said marital status does not fucking matter. Why and what are your views on marriage?
Speaker 3: So just based off of what I've experienced so far, a lot of people, and it actually kind of scares me about marriage. People be marrying people they don't really like, valid they be marrying people they don't like, and then they end up cheating.
Speaker 1: I wish I could talk about it. I've been having so many conversations with friends that are in long term marriages same not even friends, but like just it could be someone at a bar even right, And I do feel that the common theme is they marry that person for them on paper. Really are they talking about the way that person makes them feel or attributes that they like about them that have to do with their character? Yeah, but more so like great job, great mom? Great?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, A lot of times they don't.
Speaker 3: And I know, like even just hearing people talk about their spouse, I'm like, oh my god, this is like terrible, Like this makes me not want to participate in a conventional version of what marriage is.
Speaker 2: Like have you been the side chick to a married man?
Speaker 4: I don't accept that, Okay, Yeah, And by that, I mean like, all right, if we do what we do, I don't have to You're not gonna label me as your side, like you're not going to put that late like we friends and we just so happen to fuck. But here's the thing too, like you can't hit me up.
Speaker 3: Like you're sagic either, like if I hit it, like if its just the lines and we fucked being.
Speaker 4: Cool but not like no, oh yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Feeling where you're going. But I want to know what you think the differences you maybe I would say side chick maybe gets like.
Speaker 2: See that, maybe sorry to gets the purse. Do you feel like you just wanted them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like if that's just what I want, then that's just what I want.
Speaker 4: Don't try to put no label on what we do.
Speaker 1: Not allow me to have a role.
Speaker 2: And now I got like, so you.
Speaker 1: Was like a married man, but you wouldn't be in any sort of emotional connection to a man, not even transactionally either. Yeah, okay, you just gonna the married man and send him on his way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like to be cool and don't we beat And I actually I've only had sex with one married man.
Speaker 4: And this was somebody that I've known like even before he was married.
Speaker 3: It just so happened he had sex and then he was like hitting me up and I'm like, whoa, wait, what are you doing? Like this was like a one and done type thing, like I'm kind of it.
Speaker 2: Was all right, it was fun?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Okay? Why not? What I mean?
Speaker 1: I don't want to have sex with someone marry either, But I'm just like a crazy believer in karmel, like I feel like so just for some context that anyone, for anyone's listening, and another if ever told the story. But my first boyfriend was separated when I met him. Well, I didn't know he was married. Then he was separated, which for sure because I had been in their home and they weren't together. But I remember while we were dating.
Speaker 2: And it's crazy. I was eighteen, he was twenty eight. That's insane.
Speaker 1: But he got served divorce papers and I remember thinking, oh, I'm like the reason for this, even though they weren't together when we met, and I had a crazy, abusive relationship with him, really bad luck. He was also a cheater, and I remember thinking this is my karma. And maybe that's not necessarily true, but I believed that because I kept pursuing it. And again eighteen, I was like, this is my fault. So if I'm engaging with this married person, I'm bound to have some fucked up shit happen in my relationship or the relationships thereafter, So it was fucking terrifying me to do it again. Now niggas with a girlfriend, This is fucked up because I haven't really slept with many niggas with a girlfriend. But that to me is a little more excusable because sometimes reallytionship seems so like this marriage, I guess in my brain is way more committal and serious. So that's why it's been my hard No, yeah, went on that rat because I'm curious to know why you would fuck them, but where the emotional comes in, like why not just trickle on the niggas?
Speaker 3: So for me because I compartmentalize sex in a way that it's like, if this is just what I want to do, then I'm cool with that. I think that's also where I'm cool with the out after the fact, right, Like a lot of people are like, oh, we just did this now, Like, no, it ain't know now what because I've already I've accepted that this is just a sexual experience. We fulfilled a sexual human need for each other.
Speaker 2: And that that's just what it was.
Speaker 3: So I compartmentalize it, and it works because especially if I know where I'm at mentally and I'm not looking for anything.
Speaker 4: Serious anyway, why would I. Like, it don't matter you gonna you gonna, You're gonna cheat regardless, Like that's the thing that's gonna stop someone from cheating is someone that does not want to cheat. It does not matter who they with, what the situation is that's going on. So it's like, all right, you didn't fuck me, You're gonna fuck somebody else.
Speaker 2: Like I don't feel no type of way about it.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't think that we do monogamy right, like for monogamy to be the standard where we suck at it, sucking it up, like we we're terrible at monogamy. So maybe we need to rethink what the standard is.
Speaker 1: And we're doing that. Yeah, we're doing it like, you know, one step at a time.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, there's shows now that like polyamory is being talked about more, polygamy is being talked about more, and we're seeing it more on our television screen.
Speaker 1: That's the problem though, because now that we're in the era of sexual liberation, people have found these different ways of relationships and we're now all forced to think that's the standard, you know, Like I think that that's what's ruining dating to It's not necessarily that people like us that me enjoy this type of relationship or sex life can't pursue it openly. It's more that now these regular niggas they never motherfucker heard of polyamory, are.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, yeah, it is me, and no, if it ain't too, you're a liar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But but actually a bit of me is feeling like now they're showing up a little bit more honest, I can't just be with just Lee, Like, I don't think they're they're necessarily lying. There's this umbrella term that maybe they don't fully understand that still comes with boundaries, that still comes with respecting your partner, but they're kind of leaning in more into I can't just be with you. I'm probably gonna cheat. I may have other partners I want to pursue at the same time. So this is a term that I'm hearing and it kind of aligns with this. So let me sit here and say I'm poly now. I don't think everyone understands it. I don't think they know how to show up in those relationships. But it's because a lot of us have not grown up seeing it. We don't really have many examples. We're all learning it on the fly. Right. Actually, you got me thinking of something. I'm gonna tell you why I don't like it. I think men are using polyamory as a way to almost cover up situationships.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 1: And I tell you why I think that polyamory throwing that on to someone but not you know, saying I'm in other relationships basically makes it a lot easier for someone to digest that they're in a situationship with you. Because women have been hearing that, they know that that means it won't turn into a relationship. It's very loose terms. You don't know what you are, blah blah blah. Polyamory is like, oh yeah, you and these other people. I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 3: That's the issue with that is that people are referring to themselves, is they're labeling themselves as Polly and they actually don't understand what comes with it. So if you're labeling yourself as something and you don't truly understand it, meaning that you still lying. Because here's name it poly being polyamorous or polygamous, or whether it be a polyfidelity situation like whatever type of it's an umbrella, right. You have to be honest with whoever you're engaged with, and if.
Speaker 2: You're not being honest, you're not Polly. You're just a fucking liar. But it's why I'm not mad.
Speaker 1: But it's why I'm also not mad at Okay, if you're you're, I don't think it's a situationship anymore. If I'm being honest with you, you are a partner to me. Yeah, with the title, that's what your need, and we are and here we are. I also have other people because let's be real, like there's a lot of women that a will accept it, but a woman, a woman will put themselves.
Speaker 2: With a title with a man before the man puts the title on her. Anyway.
Speaker 1: So if he's coming to you and being like, yeah, like I fuck with you, because that's all a nigga really got to say, Like yo, I really fuck with you. But I also you know, I'm fucking old girl too, that doesn't mean we're in a situationship. If I've expressed it, I'm Polly, I'm in relationships with I think six situationships like maybe I said that and I want to move on from me because I feel like I want to get more into ho shit. But situationships to me are when someone is in a relationship with some one that's not necessarily where they want it to be back, but they're holding on for it to grow.
Speaker 3: And I believe men use polly in order to keep Yeah. Yeah, they're definitely weaponizing it for no more like and are no.
Speaker 2: For Vanella shit?
Speaker 1: Like last month, I saw this thing circulating and I thought it would really be fun to talk about. Are you single? Yes, Okay, this will be great. Do so? Did you see the list of places that women wouldn't go on the date?
Speaker 2: Like one out of twenty eight? No, I didn't see that. Okay, I'm a list of twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Now. I think this came about because of the cheesecake Factory girl okay, which, by the way, if anybody remembers the flea market dude that I was dating, even though he turned out to be an asshole, he did have money and our first day was at the cheesecake factory and I remember we were laughing about it because it was like, oh, we know we could eat somewhere better, but like, this is really what we want to eat, and I love that spot. So when I saw that bitch acting like that was crazy. So I want to go through some of these things on the list. But I also instead of being like places that we hate, I want to talk about places we would love to go. On this list, I only see two cheesecake factory, Applebe's, Chili Chotlet, Olive Garden, the movies, your house, any fast food chain, Buffalo, Wild Wings, Wingstop, Red Lobster, a buffet, I Hop, Denny's, the gym, church, coffee dates, Starbucks, ice cream dates, family functions, movie night, somewhere that requires a long drive, bowling, nightclubs, hookah bar, a bar just for drinks, waffle house, sporting events.
Speaker 4: So there's three so of this list, I think bowling is great, sporting events, bowling sporting events, and a bar just for drinks. Everything else on it hookah bar, I guess falls into barges for drinks because sometimes there's hookah there.
Speaker 1: I'm good with a movie date too. I don't want a movie date, not at this age. I actually want to get to know someone. I think movie dates help people who are socially awkward at dinner in movie.
Speaker 2: Sorry that's what? Yeah, so a movie by itself? No, right, I don't use my friends. I'm kind of good.
Speaker 1: I go with myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done that.
Speaker 1: I love going by myself.
Speaker 2: I love going to the movies with people.
Speaker 3: I like going by myself, but I like going like with my friends. I feel like we are so used to making, like movie something that you're supposed to do in a romantic setting, and it's not just to consume it.
Speaker 1: I also think it's it's very it's an amateur date now, Like I'm in my thirties, I don't want to go to the movie.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But a friend of mine, who's recently single and does make a lot of money, told me that he's loving coffee dates right now because he said that he's meeting a lot of women out.
Speaker 2: And he's like, I understand they.
Speaker 1: May not be meeting a lot of men out, but I'm meeting a lot of women out. And if I'm meeting you for a second and I get your number, I'd rather meet you for coffee right just to be like, okay, cool, Maybe we'll have dinner at a later point. Time.
Speaker 2: It's also a safe date.
Speaker 3: It's a safe first date because how many how many times do you like go out with someone and you're like, oh not, it ain't gonna work. At least, it's like kind of like minimal investment. I actually get to know who you are.
Speaker 2: Coffee to me. I feel like that's way to interviewee.
Speaker 1: But what's interesting is he had a coffee date today and me and him were on the phone. He was like, Nigga, this vis just texted me and said, how about dinner instead. He's like, it's fine, I'll make a plan. I was like, oh, her homegirls told her that I want a coffee date. Her homegirls went through your page. Her homegirls found out who you are and were like, let him take you to dinner. I was like, if she was cool with a coffee date yesterday, and she changed her mind. Someone got in her head about no, he needs to be doing x yo.
Speaker 2: They didn't go on the coffee date.
Speaker 1: No, it was supposed to be today, and literally she was like, let's do dinner instead.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, it's you supposed to Let go through with the coffee date and then be like all right, this was fun. Have about dinner next time, but like just like no dinner instead like.
Speaker 2: No coffee, no coffee.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm okay with saying no, not even a coffee drinker, but I still do it if I'm actually trying to get to another person.
Speaker 1: I mean, there is a Starbucks in uh the district here in New York, and I think they have they have them a few in major cities where there's literally coffee cocktails and there's like flights of coffee and that's exactly so, and you get to see like how like that it's huge.
Speaker 2: It looks like the Willy Wonka of coffee.
Speaker 3: I think that's I think that's honestly why I'm saying I would do a coffee date because I have a friend who works at a Decadent in Chicago, which is a dessert and coffee bistro.
Speaker 4: So it's like it's the look at.
Speaker 1: Us moving the goal posts. Yeah, like coffee. And I was gonna say the other one that I liked was, uh, I would drive is someone that has been living between New York and l A. I have had men try to take me on dates in Malibu and that's about an hour or Santa Monica.
Speaker 2: That feels like an hour and honestly, the long.
Speaker 1: Drive if it's worth it. I also was thinking too, I remember when I was living in Florida, like if someone wanted to take you to the beach, like I think the long drive, it's got to be a good destination.
Speaker 2: But this list is for first date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even think I feel safe being with somebody on a long drive.
Speaker 2: Sometimes not knowing where you're going.
Speaker 1: Like if it's a.
Speaker 2: I'm not driving long for a day, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: If it's like it feels like a beach, or like if there's some fantasy, I'm okay with that. Also, so it's Cheesecae factories I know for you, No.
Speaker 2: I like the Cheesecae Factory.
Speaker 1: Okay, So they've got a few on this list. You would just I said, like three or four? Oh okay, yeah, And I said bowling, I said, I said, a bar for drinks. And of the food places, I like Cheesecake factory. They chicken pikata slat bit bitch. That is the one thing I motherfucking give you that motherfucker chicken I like.
Speaker 2: I like the Buffalo cheese chicken.
Speaker 1: Bomber stomach.
Speaker 2: Now I'll take I'll take the cheesecake Factory.
Speaker 1: Now what I won't do, and here's why.
Speaker 2: And I just want a few people to hear this.
Speaker 1: I do find that. I know some people may say, well, the apple Bee's and the Chilis and the Cheesecake Factory look something about Applebee's and Chili's feels so casual. Cheesecake Factory is a little more of a step up. At least they fucking dress up a little bit. You know, they're a uniform, I don't know, not a T shirt. Something about it makes me feel like I am on a better version of a date. I don't know, but the gym. I wouldn't meet someone at the gym, however, I would do like a certain type of workout, like if we were meeting up to do like some I don't know, like maybe some class or some shit. That's okay for me too, Okay, I've worked. I've went hiking on a first date with someone. I thought that was really yeah, oh that was it was the pandemic.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do that today.
Speaker 1: Really, No, I'm surprised. To take me out somewhere. I want to drink bitch.
Speaker 3: I like an active so I feel like for me, I would look at it as we're having fun and I want to see you in that type of setting, so I would I would definitely something for nightclubs.
Speaker 2: I did want to tell y'all this.
Speaker 1: I went on a first date with the famous person a few nights ago who we followed each other for a bit and he was like, uh, oh, you're in town like I thought. I was like, oh, yeah, I'm here for ten days like London got canceled. We should finally meet. He said, well, I'm going to be at blah blah blah for drink Later. I was like, okay, well let me know where you want me to meet you. Then he's like, come here, come there. So I'm like, I fuck it. I pull up.
Speaker 2: It's a lounge club.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say where it is in New York. However, he did at a table. I kind of thought there was gonna be bitches there. There were none. He was with two homeboys. It was intimate. We sat and talked the whole time. He barely was talking to his friends, and I think when we were in the middle of it, I realized because he was like, how's dating for you, I'm like, oh, I've always found them like men maybe don't want to take me serious because of my work. What about you? Like, is dating easy for you? He's like, I mean it's easy to fuck people because I meet a lot of people. And he was like, so everything kind of just feels like this because it's just a meet. He's like going on a date.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, that doesn't sound like a date.
Speaker 1: Well, it wasn't until afterward. He then after we were vibing, was like, oh yeah, like I want to see you again. So I realized the coffee date, the night club. Shit, what's happening now with high value? Man, I'm gonna throw up in my mouth.
Speaker 2: These niggas have so many bitches.
Speaker 1: Because I was talking to my homewhel like I when I was so and so he's like, oh yeah, like you pulled up on the middle. I don't think that that's that's crazy. Maybe he already had plans, but he was like, free date. I feel like a pre date. It's a date, but it's not a date. It's a pre date. And I think that that's the problem too. Like I just went on eighty five South, y'all. I hear somebody thought they took me on a date and it wasn't a date. We were grabbing food and so I think, yeah, like, it's not a date. If I pull up on you and friends are there, this is not a date. It's not intimating because we talk and you ignore your friends, Like I think these are pre dates. Let me a maybe see you in person, especially if we met online first. I'm not mad at it. Let me pull up on me. I'm gonna be outside and there's no pressure. You might be able to have a drink, but to me, there's no pressure doing it that way, to just be like, pull up, I'll already be here. I've done that to people. Heloton Like all of my niggas to my show pull up to my show because they dont want see you.
Speaker 2: Be really.
Speaker 1: Sorry that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people pull up so much.
Speaker 1: I didn't have about three pole niggas never met pull up to my show. Niggas then drove hours to come to my mother.
Speaker 2: Fuckho.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, and I'm gonna say this, and y'all ain't gonna like hearing this, but I'm gonna keep it a buck, Mandy, someone should be driving to come and see you, Like I'm not a regular bitch. Bro Oh yeah, or.
Speaker 2: Fly to me.
Speaker 1: And that's what that's what necessarily I mean. You definitely ain't a regular nigga, you know what I'm saying. So I say that to say I may not have jumped through that hoop with another person.
Speaker 2: Maybe I wouldn't pull up on you at the club.
Speaker 1: However, I know this nigga's busy and I know we're just chatting. Oh shit, you're in death. I put it on my close friends. I'll be in New York this many days. Oh word, blow it up. I understand.
Speaker 2: Now. I hate to say it because it might sound like it's.
Speaker 1: Some bird shit like, oh well, I'm gonna do it for this nigga because he's rich or famous or whatever.
Speaker 2: But it's more so that I understand.
Speaker 1: When I have a fucking few days in a city, you really do have to come to where the fuck I'm at. Yep, do you know on any people I've met me at my homeboys parties, Andre power party, come to link up, come to this, come to that, because I do just want to see you.
Speaker 2: But I say all that to say we have a date this week.
Speaker 1: I'm really looking forward to it. There will be no friends there also, I'm sure his friends in which I kind of liked. This really blew my head up.
Speaker 2: I walked in and his homeboys.
Speaker 1: Looked at me and they was like, oh, nigga, we're on our own. This bitch is bad period. All right, let's get to the horror derve. So we want your sex.
Speaker 2: She gave us a sex sip.
Speaker 1: No, I was gonna say, we want your sex tip for sex not sucking dick. I would love to know what is something you do in bed that makes these niggas or these bitches. I don't know you fucking go crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm kinky, So pull out a lot of like ship.
Speaker 1: Rope.
Speaker 4: I like time people up surprised me.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, like, where do you try men.
Speaker 1: That make them feel comfortable or safe?
Speaker 4: I start off with one hand because men are like one hand. Yeah, like I'll do one hand. Let's let's restrict this one hand over here. You ease into it because they're not gonna sit there and just like what am I gonna do?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: But I feel like if you ease them into stuff so where it's like, okay, I feel safe.
Speaker 1: Then I love this tip.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like that as someone who I'm a switch, but I do like to dominate people that typically don't want to they identify as dom themselves. So I'm like, oh, I kind of really want to do this with you now, because if you relinquish that power to me, that means you trust me, and I don't take that for granted.
Speaker 2: And for me, I'm like, oh, I'm really.
Speaker 3: Like for me, that just makes the sex like it's all the way up here now because now we have this trusting relationship, so rope for sure.
Speaker 2: And uh.
Speaker 3: And this is also someone who likes to be tied up and gagged and all of that as well. Like I like it, but I really appreciate when someone allows.
Speaker 2: Me to do it.
Speaker 1: You like the gag bigga.
Speaker 3: I have not gagged someone yet. I haven't gotten to that point, but I feel like with if you ease into it, they'll damn your legend.
Speaker 1: I only don't once, but it was with my foot, so I don't know if that counts. But that's crazy. He's like, try to fit my I got it on video too. He tried to put his whole no because it's my ex and I don't I'm not watching it, And that's that's the same. It's the same concept. You literally went to put my whole foot in his mouth and was like.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait when you made the video, were y'all like laughing? It was it was in the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh he was really fucking.
Speaker 2: Oh we'd be fucking in the morning, bitch, I told you he was.
Speaker 1: Going about fucking the morning. I'm saying, like he I feel like if I made a video of that, it'd be like again. No, it was like he got up on both knees and I'm like rubbing my feet all over him, and then he goes to start sucking my toes and look at my toes, So mind you is also playing with my pussy while my foot is in his mouth. And so I literally am like with the phone like this like and it's so sexy, and it was.
Speaker 2: It was. It was a good time.
Speaker 1: And then literally so he went from sucking it, so I was like pushing it to go further in his mouth, and he.
Speaker 2: Started opening up.
Speaker 1: He started opening up his mouth water to fit.
Speaker 2: My whole foot in his mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was great, popped the nigga's teeth, and I realized his foot play is not for me.
Speaker 2: I understand a lot of people love my feet.
Speaker 1: Also, I've opened up like my my foot.
Speaker 2: So I have a TV show called sex Cells on Fuse.
Speaker 1: Season three, November twenty ninth, bitch anyway, So basically, uh, the first episode is the only episode season one episode. It's the only one you can watch for free, so you can get a vibe at the show, which is elevated, by the way, but it is the foot episode and that has opened me to a demographic of people that I never thought I would see.
Speaker 2: And I feel guilty because I'm just learning about the business.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, and niggas really think I'm about this foot life. So with that said, I had text with someone that when they had my toes in their mouth, wanted me to like do shit with my foot and the mouth is so small and my foot is so much bigger than your mouth that I'm like, they're.
Speaker 2: Only seven and a half.
Speaker 1: But I still like, damn, I'm about to hit the tooth.
Speaker 2: I can feel the console like it was too much, and I think that shit is really a large and I don't want to kill these niggas. Yeah, that's what I do.
Speaker 3: My second thing, I would say, I'm an exhibitionist, so I like doing stuff in front of people. Is well me too, so I really like masturbating in front of somebody, like really like I've done it in front of women.
Speaker 4: I've done it in front of men, like I like you yeah that's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like we're doing it like like that's not a sex.
Speaker 4: Club, I mean just in a badroom, Like I'll randomly do it in a bedroom. I definitely did it at a sex club, which was fire.
Speaker 2: I watched it. Yeah, it was like maybe thirty people. Yeah, like it was.
Speaker 3: It was very and it was I made it like a performance almost like I asked the girl to like come and like rub on my TVs while I was doing it too, like Super six.
Speaker 4: When you do it in your bedroom, do you like ask your friends to watch you?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Do you have his friends watch you?
Speaker 3: The very first time I masturbated in front of in front of someone, it was a friend.
Speaker 2: It was a female friend.
Speaker 4: And she's she was she wait for real, yeah, like this home girl. But we actually ended up having sex after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just happened, but.
Speaker 3: So she was she said like, oh, I'm horny, I want to masturbate or whatever.
Speaker 2: And I was like, god, dude, you think I want to watch TV?
Speaker 3: Like I was cool because I'm also a boy or so it's like but also I'm like, no, if you if that's how you want to be right now.
Speaker 2: That's we were at her house a.
Speaker 1: Lot of left my friends and been like, I'm going to go to my room and take a quick nap, real quick. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've done that before too, like when we've been out of town and I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Give me go, get one off real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I turned to her manager and my best friend Vinnie that nigga I was having a rough day and he was like, Babe, I'm gonna go for a walk, and I texted him. I was like I actually needed to come.
Speaker 3: He's like, I know, girl, Yeah, I love that. So she was like, yeah, you know, I'm gonna do that. And she then was like wait did you say that you be masturbating for like twenty like thirty minutes, and I was like yeah, because I'm an edger.
Speaker 2: So she was like, can I watch you?
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh yeah, Like so then I.
Speaker 2: She was being checking for you. Yeah, after the fact, I'm like, wait.
Speaker 1: She's said, can I'll watch it?
Speaker 2: Y'all are got drunk?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I wasn't drunk, Okay, So you're there. Are you over your phone up? You're looking at her? What do you how are you masturbating? Yeah? So I don't masturbate to porn.
Speaker 3: I masturbate to my imagination because I feel like I can be as creative as I want if I know the outcome of something I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm like, the kind of ruins it for me? I want to be able to think of those.
Speaker 2: Are my most intense master betrayal orgasms.
Speaker 3: Yes, like I need, I need to watch. Yeah, Like I let my mind go wild. So I'm like, all right, cool. So I'm masturbating and she's watching me, and then eventually she just like moves the toy out of the way and started eating my pussy and I was like, well, this is happening, like I was it.
Speaker 1: If you want to fuck your friends, how you do it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like for me, I feel like it's.
Speaker 2: Nothing sounds friendly about this. This sounds very friendly. That's a good friend. That is a good friend. So for me, I'm someone that.
Speaker 3: If I'm super comfortable with you and you ask me something and I'm like, oh, you know what.
Speaker 2: That'll be sexy, that'll be lit Like I'm.
Speaker 1: I'll do it. And then however that ends is do you have to be attracted to that person to let them watch you? I feel like I can't be repulsed by them. I don't No one has a face in the sex club to me, you ever want to watch?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care what they look like. That's interesting because I say that because like I was thinking about it, and I was like, I was in a sex club and I remember thinking, oh, I can't have sex in this room because I don't want to fuck anyone in here. And I was like, if I'm.
Speaker 4: Not Actually, I've been to sex clubs a couple of times in Chicago, and I've not never actually had sex at a sex club.
Speaker 2: I've only actually masturbated or why don't want I.
Speaker 4: Just watched now, Yeah, and I watch, And I even enjoy watching people that I wouldn't fuck, like the way like two bodies come together, like the intimacy. I think when I took well, when I took Incidet to a sex club for the first time, I think that's what she enjoyed most.
Speaker 1: She said, everyone looks like they're making love. Everyone is so passionate, Like it doesn't look just like a fuck house, like everyone was just literally they were making love, they were massaging each other, they were slow stroking, and she was like, this is beautiful. She was like, this is not at all what I've imagine. I mean, most most, there's only very few nights where they allow single men what you're talking about, though, it's not necessarily you know, if you guys have a sex club in your in your town or something like that, it may not necessarily come like that. You know, the sex clus.
Speaker 4: That we've been going to, it depends on a day.
Speaker 1: Does depend on the day. But these these particular sex clubs that you know you've been going to are curated by people that do care about their community. There are definitely sex clubs that even that I've covered.
Speaker 2: For shared Trapeze in Atlanta, y'all won't ever catch me there again. Oh like, no, I've shared other clubs.
Speaker 1: There's definitely some experiences that can be a little more abrasive, and I think that you kind of got to go into it. So maybe for Intonet, I don't know her well, but I would assume that maybe she would enjoy something like that more than something super raw. But what's interesting is I actually think some women when they're going to a sex club. The two that I've spoken to recently that just at a little moment. They were like, oh, because I'm in a relationship and I have sex intimately. I liked seeing the gang bang. I like seeing the train, like you almost want to see the wild shit. So I think for myself, I just wanted to see someone I would want to fuck. That kind of made it hard for me because I was like, damn, if I'm going to be watched, I want to know, like maybe I'm fantasized. That's why I'm going with partners. I never want to fuck guys in the sex club. I like to come with my very looking but that was fucking. But I just didn't want to fuck my nigga ugly.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I want to go through ho Fax really quick.
Speaker 1: I just did an HIV awareness dinner with black influencers in Central Florida with a company called Talk Test Treat, And when I posted it, the dinner's called risky and it's just about conversations about how you can be at risk, and somebody was like, well, why is the conversation with black women and calling their sex risky? But what was so dope about it was I learned so much about our own risks, so I just wanted to share these few facts. The HIV rate amongst black women is twelve times higher than compared to white women. Black women continue to be disproportionately impacted by HIV. Nearly sixty percent of new HIV infections are from black women, despite that Black women make up less than fifteen percent of the female population. So I just wanted to bring that up because there are so many at home kits or HIV. You also have to opt into HIV testing. Every time I get tested. They do not test me for HIV. I have to ask I literally for my last test. When I asked for HIV testing, he said, oh, are you Are you involved in any sex work? And I was like, why is that relevant to me wanting an HIV test right? And he literally took his words back. He's like, oh, I'm sorry, it's just you know, most of the time HIV people like HIV testing is a lot of homelessness or you know, people using street drugs, drugs or sharing needles. I was like, I'm a woman in the world having sex with.
Speaker 3: Men, period, and that's problem I feel like that's problematic that I really normalized, like everybody should get tested for everything. We should be very comfortable having these conversations. That is why the rates are so high, because people are.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, away from here, and that's literally like the dinner and so, and it's not a dinner you guys can come to. I didn't know that when I did it last time. But it it's really just influencer that. So we can't influence everybody to talk about it. So I would implore you to talk about it with your daughters, your sons, and encourage your friends and family to you know, have some HIV dialogue.
Speaker 2: All right, now let's get into the horrible decision.
Speaker 1: Yes, I really want to hear about some of your horror stories with sex. I want to hear about some crazy moments. I want to just I want to know it all because it's someone who's so sexually free and open. I know you've got some tea, so give us the one that comes to mind.
Speaker 2: I mean, having sex while driving is always lead girl.
Speaker 3: You here on these roads out here, Yeah, be careful, but it's something like I get off on the danger of doing something like that, Like that's yeah.
Speaker 1: But you're putting a lot of I do like, second, that's more risky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you did it.
Speaker 3: So the first time I did it, I was facing him, so he was in control.
Speaker 4: That was way more dangerous. That's way more dangerous.
Speaker 3: And the second time that I did it, so the second time I did it, he was like under me and I was this way, so I was in control of the snareing will while I was riding.
Speaker 2: Oh you were riding dick ump? Yeah, a tesla? Okay, that was he a little man?
Speaker 1: They better bean a tesla. Why let me ask you something. I have a wife, for real, Yeah, because I have a Model three, I can't do it. Yeah, too low. I think that if I'm thinking about someone fucking while driving, I always imagine a dude driving a girl, like in hetero sex and a girl facing the back seat.
Speaker 2: Right like when you just said you were sitting on a dick driving.
Speaker 1: That's kind of fire. Yeah, that feels less risky. Yeah, Like.
Speaker 3: I was so yeah, like I'm literally doing everything because he was like, oh I'm gonna die, He's like, no.
Speaker 4: Relax, don't say that. We're nowhere. I know exactly what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: So I literally I put it into drive and then I put it on cruise control that way.
Speaker 2: Anytime I needed to like.
Speaker 3: Put my foot on drila, So no, it wasn't self driving, like it was just on cruise control that way. If I needed to stop, like I could just put a foot down on the pedal. So I'm still very mindful of what's going on.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had an orgasm like that?
Speaker 2: No, he didn't let us finish.
Speaker 3: He was like, no, let's pull over, right, but we we were doing it for a good like fifteen minutes, so we were like rap down driver.
Speaker 1: This yeah highway drivingucker Red like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be too much going on.
Speaker 3: So what we literally we got like to like a block away from the expressway and I was like, all right, cool, get like, let's let's prepare ourselves for this.
Speaker 4: So it was very much planned. Like I was like, Wow, have you ever had.
Speaker 2: An embarrassing moment during sex?
Speaker 1: Embarrassing or maybe an embarrassing moment on the other end, have you ever had someone embarrassed during sex with you or and just been like really shy or like, tell me about maybe an awkward or uncomfortable moment you've had.
Speaker 3: I definitely feel like it was this one time I was getting head in my car.
Speaker 1: I bitch, do you have a home?
Speaker 3: Like I really like carsaks, Like, there's a lot of people that don't like car sak.
Speaker 2: Like, how big are these niggas?
Speaker 1: The niggas I'd be fucking are way too big for like car sacks for real real like now they.
Speaker 3: Even But also I'm small, so even if they're bigger than me, because I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, we couldn't. I can never drive, Like my ex was six seven and had a.
Speaker 1: Really big truck and we would have to literally lay down the seats, push one all the way, Like we would have to literally create space even in the back seat for us to be able to do anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and still sometimes a door would have to be left open or something like.
Speaker 1: We would normally do it after the beach, but it would take moving a lot of.
Speaker 4: Shit make Yeah, but six seven is he's huge? Yeah yeah, neither one of these people were.
Speaker 3: Definitely you run into some issues. But again with me being I'm fast feet, I'm like I can move around, like I can't really maneuver.
Speaker 2: In a car.
Speaker 1: She's she's really fun sized, y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so and we be having fun.
Speaker 3: So what made it awkward was that he was giving me head and then he like pulled his dick out, and then I looked at it and I was like, oh, yeah, no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: Wait why what it looked like? What?
Speaker 2: It was like a pencil dick? Oh you just didn't like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't. I was like, oh no, I think it's like.
Speaker 1: You said, Oh no, I need to know how you got out of the dick is pulled out the pants.
Speaker 2: You look at it, you don't like it?
Speaker 1: What exactly? And never again? No, but she said she said, yeah I couldn't. I would How exactly did you say? Yeah, no, that's not going in my mouth.
Speaker 2: But I had a TikTok today and I don't want another one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I actually I didn't suck his dick.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, actually, it's getting late, Like I Justin's out of the entire situation. You like, pretty sure because we never did anything after that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I just I feel about.
Speaker 1: A memorable group sex story or threesome or something that maybe either you orchestrated or you got pulled in it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So my favorite threesome was with a married couple.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was super lit.
Speaker 3: Like me and the woman we had met when I had hosted like a dungeon party, and she was like, oh, let's be friends now, and I'm like, all right, whatever, like scirpy up, like she.
Speaker 1: Was another spider my nig.
Speaker 3: So just bogging off like she her birthday a couple days before for a mile.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, scorpios. So it's still like we we vabing.
Speaker 3: And then she was like, oh, me and some people we all going to the strip club. This was like maybe a week or so after I had met her, and she was like, oh, we're going to a strip club later. You on a slide And I was like sure, I ain't doing nothing, So go.
Speaker 1: To our house.
Speaker 3: Uh. Her her husband, they're there, two other another couple was going to come to the club, and they actually did come to the club. But I was like, I'm not gonna drive in y'all driving, so I'll just park my car at child house. I'll hop in the car with y'all. We can go to the club. So we goes to the club, babbing at the club. Her husband like you hungry, I'm paying for everything, and I'm like yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like we eating like you still?
Speaker 1: Girl Like yeah, actually, I'll take this too.
Speaker 4: Like we eating, we drinking. Then now I'm getting like a little tipsy.
Speaker 3: We goes in the bathroom, like uh, me and the two ladies that were there and the guys they just like there. So I'm the only person that's there, single and solo. We go to the we in a bathroom and we just having girl talk. We end up talking about sucking dick. I'll just just talking. No, that's not what happens. She talked about how like she doesn't like sucking dick, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm not antian.
Speaker 4: So she says that again.
Speaker 3: I'm like, we're just I'm having regular casual conversation to me because I casually talk about sex. So then it gets later. The one couple leaves because she was like, oh, I got homework and be cause she in nursing school whatever. She's like, I gotta leave. So then we are still together and then I'm like, all right, yeah, it's getting late. I need to get to my car so I could bounce anyways. So I gets in the back seat because that's where I was the first time we came here. But the wife gets in the back seat with me. So the husband is driving Oh, they orchestrated it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know at what point, just know they orchestrated it. When she met you and a dune, probably they orchestrated it.
Speaker 3: So we're in the back seat and then like, next thing, I know, she like rubbing on my titties and I'm like, well, I got nice tds. I'm still not like whatever. And then we started kissing in the back seat. So now we kissing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, sex again.
Speaker 2: You see this girl, get a rum, get you a room, girl. So we we kissing. The next thing, I know, the husband starts speeding.
Speaker 1: Y'all in the back seat.
Speaker 3: Really like yeah, we just back there kissing, and then we we he pulls into his garage. He slings the door open, so now like he grabbed my face, he kissed me, and I'm like rubbing on I'm like, oh, this is happening.
Speaker 4: So we didn't even make it in the house yet, we just sitting there garage.
Speaker 1: Then we had to.
Speaker 2: Go into the house, so it wasn't I'm.
Speaker 1: Glad y'all made it to a room. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We eventually made it to the room and it was super It was like, what made.
Speaker 2: What made the threesome so much better than the others.
Speaker 3: I would say, just honestly, it was probably the vibe that me and the wife head because yeah, I only have three if I connect with the woman, like I'm not. I did have a bad threesome experience when I did connect with the woman because she got super weird after the fast jealous. Yeah, yeah, like it was and it's like, no, I'm showing up. How I show up?
Speaker 4: And I feel like.
Speaker 1: She said, I woke up like this like that, like no, I treat women. I'm showing.
Speaker 2: Show up, show up, how you show up?
Speaker 4: And let's all just enjoyed the experience business.
Speaker 1: I think, finally, what I would want to know, So you describe yourself as a wayor an exhibitionist for people that may not be in the lifestyle scene or able to access a sex club, how are some ways that they can I don't know, kind of tap into that a little bit. Where's where's friends?
Speaker 2: Well, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's literally how I realized that Noah enjoy it am because I literally ask someone if I could watch them have sex way before I even went I've done that to my friends.
Speaker 2: Next man woman First.
Speaker 3: It was a man I asked one of my he we were like talking to each other that night or whatever. He was like, oh man, these two chicks I met at the club, they trying to take me down.
Speaker 2: I was like, am I gonna watch that? I want to?
Speaker 1: My young friends are probably one of the easiest. Of course, you gotta make sure well, make sure the girl knows I'm just coming to watch at the situation. But I've had homeboys literally like FaceTime me and snapchat me while they're having sex as well to watch.
Speaker 2: Homeboy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that homie shit.
Speaker 2: I mean niggas that be like, I'll be getting these holes like it comes. It's a part of this.
Speaker 3: If a guy has ever shared their sex video with somebody.
Speaker 2: They probably do.
Speaker 1: But I don't always want to fuck exactly, just they just not fucking because you friends on them. But they they definitely a lot of times will fuck if you let them. I a home boy that has a sex tape that my other friends seeing that I refuse to see because I think I don't want to fuck that again.
Speaker 2: They but women too.
Speaker 1: I think friends has been the easiest way for me to inch into knowing that I enjoy either being watched or watch it. Yes, and I think that's the You're not gonna ask your coworkers, You're not gonna ask family members outside of the sex club. The easiest way is for some of the people that you choose to have into your life and the people that you trust the most, and those are friends exactly.
Speaker 3: I totally agree with that, Like whether it be all right you asking somebody four video of them when they're off.
Speaker 4: Like so with me, if I say like.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I ship out of some big.
Speaker 3: Last night and the girl like, oh, let me see the video because I know you got.
Speaker 1: I my pegging videos, I do the same. Yeah, I do. I think you're pegging videos though, like many people don't get to see that.
Speaker 2: We've seen a dick stucking video a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. So what I was gonna say, though, if it's not for like involving other people, how what's the vanilla way somebody can get into it? Whether it be like what kind of public sex? Would you recommend things like that? M I want to start baby steps, yeah, because like I think that.
Speaker 2: I even think involving friends is like next level. You's baby step baby.
Speaker 4: I definitely think it's baby step by step. I think the share of the videos is like the first layer. Face time is probably the next day in the room.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna say, a hotel balcony. Okay, girl, oh no, that's public, someone can record.
Speaker 2: That's not the stuff that they're being leaked onto the internet.
Speaker 1: Like damn, you know. Public sex is risky now because people have their phones out and don't respect anyone's privacy. They're not just watching, they're pulling out their phone to be like what I see me? Like, that's the way to get it off when you're like maybe the risk of getting caught type things.
Speaker 2: So that's why that came to fun. I did actually before we get down here.
Speaker 1: I know I said it was the last thing, but I saw a clip of you talking about how you went on a mission to have sex with every zodiac sign.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, best, worse, let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: Sorry, bitch, Scorpio your birthday.
Speaker 1: Okay, A wish zodiac the best dick? Like, I gotta know, bitch, we all want to know. Everybody listening to this, God damn shore right now. I bet you we all have different answers. I don't fucked a lot of zodiac signs.
Speaker 3: I'm curious to hers so I would say I have not fucked the eeries that didn't have a big dick. Wow, I would say that. I'm that it's like March going into April. Okay, so I have not fucked the aries that didn't have a big dick.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The Scorpio that I had sex with very toxic sex for sure, like super toxic, super intense, and uh.
Speaker 2: Pisce's was fire. Pisces was fire.
Speaker 1: Men are different, men and women are different in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: I actually prefer I prefer Scorpio women over Scorpio men.
Speaker 2: Okay, see that's what. Yeah, why is that there's a difference.
Speaker 4: It's a difference. It's a difference.
Speaker 3: The vibe is there, but for some reason, what happens after the sex is like.
Speaker 2: Completely like well they were two different people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, I definitely prefer Scorpio, and I feel like Scorpio women are freakier than Scorpio men.
Speaker 2: Okay, bad sex with bad sex. I don't think I've ever had a Burgo man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Burgo be super like underwhelming, Like I be underwhelmed with Burgo.
Speaker 1: I had my most intense sex with a season a water Aquarius and Libra for me.
Speaker 3: Those are air signs, so and that's I actually like air signs.
Speaker 4: So that's Aquarius.
Speaker 3: Libra, and Gemini are all air signs. They very much like all right, I'm gonna they kind of come with whatever.
Speaker 1: And do oh whatever do zobia mean? It also was just them niggas, big dicks and niggas sign you, Jody. And if you have any events coming up in November, where can people listen find you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure, so I'm on Instagram. That's where I frequent.
Speaker 3: So my I G is j O D Y p R h O E v O C A T I v E. I spell it with hoe in the middle because I feel like we all should embrace our inner home.
Speaker 2: Well pronounce your Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yes, j D provocative phonetically, it's still provocative, it's.
Speaker 2: Just the whole is. Yeah, where does the hope into that?
Speaker 4: P R h O E. The o is replaced with a whoe?
Speaker 2: Okay, I heard I heard that?
Speaker 4: So uh yeah on Instagram.
Speaker 3: The provocative podcast is wherever you listen to podcasts, Apple, Spotify, Yes, and we are h O.
Speaker 1: E V O C.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you talk about it on your podcast?
Speaker 4: All think sex?
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like whether it be from a sexual health perspective, because I actually like if I have I actually had doctor Rachel on there, so like I talked about I talk about sex health, I talk about kinks here like Daddy have Jess and Jasmine on there.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: I also tell my own story, so like if I hear like a wild night, I get real into it, all right, I love Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: Well, y'all, if you'll want to support Horrible Decisions, make sure you head on over to Patreon. Go to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 2: We have some dope content coming your way.
Speaker 1: We're like vamping it. Yeah, we're revamping in a bit, so y'all will see different I said that different types of of content that we record, but also a lot, a lot, a lot of bts from our Climax tour. So if you want to go see some behind the scenes footage getting prepared for a lot of those shows that we had during the Climax, go on there. Car, you guys should click on that. The title's Mandy Weezy getting a fight in a car. It's only fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that. I'm joking. Oh, I'm like, oh, come on, I'm like.
Speaker 1: You' Also go on over to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions and we will see y'all next week puts the ass i'se. Thank you for tuning into yet another episode of Horrible Decisions. Everybody. Bye The Hong Kong Cang Cang