Speaker 1: And can I say something, y'all.
Speaker 2: Oh, I understand when we see snow and we're not used to seeing.
Speaker 1: It, but stop eating the snow.
Speaker 3: No please, I've seen somebody making a snow cone. I said, bitch, be fucking for real, brou while she was putting syrup on it and everything, and then.
Speaker 2: She was eating it. Y'all say that was disgusted.
Speaker 3: I know it's a piece of grass in there somewhere worse than that little pine cone.
Speaker 2: Lok, some some I don't know. These Atlanta streets are not clean, baby, Why would you eat snow?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: Y'all's your girl, Alex p And it's your girl draining the call.
Speaker 2: Now you are tuned in another episode.
Speaker 3: Of Poor Mind, where a drunk mind speaks sober thoughts.
Speaker 2: We ain't got no guests today. We ain't got no guests today.
Speaker 1: So wait, it's the fourth week.
Speaker 2: So we've had three guest episodes back to back to back for the new year.
Speaker 4: Right, No, I don't think so. No, we had super then we had a.
Speaker 2: Solo oh okay, okay, then we had and then Janiese okay, okay, So we are back for our second solo episode of the year, So I want to do a quick check out with everybody.
Speaker 1: Y'all leave comments.
Speaker 2: Have y'all been keeping up with your New Year's resolutions so far? We are getting towards the end of January. Have you been keeping up with yours? Absolutely good job. I have been staying on track with all of my goals. That's why I posted that meme the other day on Twitter. I was like, it's only the first month of the year, and I'm in my bag period. Y'all know what mean? I'ta talk about these two ladies.
Speaker 3: That was like, yeah, okay, but no, for real though, y'all, I've been staying on track with my goals cause one thing about me, I'm pretty like discipline when I sent my mind to things, So it's not hard for me to like stay consistent and not veer off track. If I'm telling myself every day, like this is the goal.
Speaker 2: Your allliner as sharp as fuck today?
Speaker 3: Thank you, oh my god, and thank you so much for complimenting me on that, because it's actually the MU sample.
Speaker 2: That that giving Michael Maya thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is actually the MU sample that I'm coming out with. So I'm coming out with this eyeliner really soon, it'll probably be in mark.
Speaker 2: Okay, and it's real and I have a mara on too, So okay, I'm feeling out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to give me one thank you.
Speaker 4: Are you staying on track with your girls?
Speaker 2: I am okay, y'all. So I have a great update. So y'all know I've been going to acting classes and y'all know I'm big trash.
Speaker 1: Well I'm medium trash.
Speaker 2: Now, don't say that. I'm telling you. I went to acting class the other day and he was like, you have such a presence on camera. I said, we moving up. So I feel like I'm getting better. I feel like I'm getting more confident. That's good. So yeah, I've been keeping up with that, and I have been really focused, and I have been doing so much for like Love LEXP and just I've still been ordering equipment, oh my god. So obviously I'm filming Love LEXP at home and because I wanted to give it more a chill vibe because I feel like Poor Mind's obviously is a big production now, which I'm grateful for, but I'm like, you know what, I kind of wanted to take it back. But with that being said, I forgot how hard it is to shoot and produce your own things, because you know, we haven't done that in so long. Yeah, so it's really taking me back to the wine down Wednesday days when I used to be and we used to be trying to figure out how to connect this to that? Why this sound like that? And I'm like, oh my god, I cannot wait to get to the study on Wednesday where I can just show up by no, I feel you on that.
Speaker 3: Like, I haven't had no technical issues because you know, I launched my YouTube channel too, so I haven't had no technical issues as far as like filming, but oh my gosh, he's over the laughing because oh my guy, Like when I say I don't know what opposition was against me, I don't know what opposition was against me. But it literally took all day to be able to send her a file, and we literally tried everything, and I'm just like, yeah, I don't miss having to deal with these type of clubs at all.
Speaker 4: It's so annoying.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, But I didn't give up. I was really least.
Speaker 4: I think we're gonna figure it out, and we figured it out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I feel like it's been a good start of the year. Yeah, of course we have some big news that we can't drop yet.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I can. Like it's two big things for sure. I'm super excited about it. I feel like we should be able to announce it maybe in like the next month or two.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's really really big news.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, I just been trying to stay on top of everything, like I've been doing good. My challenge, y'all. I'm doing a seventy five day challenge. I'm not drinking for seventy five days. I'm working out for seventy five days straight, no days off.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of doing like I don't want to say I'm.
Speaker 3: Doing a diet because I don't really need to lose weight, so I'm not doing a diet per se, but it's just a personal goal of mine. I'm not eating meat, so I'm only eating seafood.
Speaker 4: I'm sticking to.
Speaker 3: Like low cards and yeah, and then I have to read a book every day, Hold up, every day, not a whole book.
Speaker 4: Oh, I have to read like at least ten No, I gotta.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be listening to it on three times speed like Ryan Dude podcast.
Speaker 2: But yes, y'all.
Speaker 3: So I'm doing my challenge and then I also start Spinish classes next week.
Speaker 2: Oh, are you going to somebody in person?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna be taking in person and online.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I might do the little app or something, just try to see what I can do, because that's something I'm like. After going out of town. We went out oftown, I was like, Okay, I have to learn Spanish. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I'm I'm like, yeah, I'm not about to keep procrastinating because when I was younger, when I was in elementary school, I took Spanish for like three years, and I feel like it's not that I was good at it, but I feel like I could understand. Even now, I still kind of understand when people be talking to me, depending on what they're saying. But I want to get to a point to where when I go out of town, I can communicate fluently and I don't have to worry about having a translator, because although we did have a translator with us and we were going, you know, it's still just annoying not being able to communicate four years silf right. So that's a goal of mine. By the end of the year, I plan on being semi fluent. Maybe we'll do a little poor minds telling show and and I'll read a poem in spinde.
Speaker 1: I'm taping, period.
Speaker 4: And we can have li In come because she just started violin.
Speaker 2: Oh yes she did. I like that.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to do a whole little teleshow we need to do it.
Speaker 2: Y'all gone to prepare everybody needs. We're doing a talk. I don't waiting to dust off my tap shooting. Oh, I'm gonna have my less hard on. Oh gyo you actually? Oh, y'all could do a new agg I like that. I love Okay, yay, they get year it is. They get the calendar at selmixedy dot com. Right, okay, period period but no peebacking off what you were just about to say. But I feel like twenty twenty five is like a good year. Like ye, my mental health space is better. I just feel like, I don't know, I'm just excited and like when I launched lovelexp'all, I have been so nervous even recording it. I was nervous because I feel like every time I've done this type of stuff, it's always been like me and you and I'm talking to somebody.
Speaker 1: Like I literally did.
Speaker 2: One episode of Poor Mines by myself what was Wine down Wednesday a long time ago because you were out of town.
Speaker 1: But that was when the episodes were ten minutes long.
Speaker 2: So I'm not gonna lie. Like, sitting down for the first time and recording it took me like five or six takes. Just yes, girl, yes, because I'm so used to just bouncing back with somebody, so when it's just you and the camera, it's a lot more difficult than it seems. So like props to like Wendy, because like when Wendy does her show, you know, she sits there for the first thirty minutes, it's just her and her hot topics and she'd be having a ball. And once I got into it, I was like, Okay, I'm a little more comfortable. So the first episode I thought was okay, but everybody loved it. Yeah, but I'm just excited because i know I'm gonna get better and better as time goes on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I feel like, you know, as Tom Progresis, you just get more comfortable and you get bitty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Because I was like, oh, start over, and I'm like on my phone recording the thing so I don't have to keep getting up. But you just like that in general too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like me, I'd be like keep rolling in she Yeah, I'm gonna be wanting to start off, but I can see you starting over.
Speaker 2: Like five, I was like, I know the people across on the seat that can see me in my little high rides. I was like, what the fuck? I was like, fuck, fuck, but I got it. I got it. Okay. But yeah, I just want to shout out to everybody that subscribed. We got thirty thousand views in the first forty eight hours. Okay, So but yeah, y'all make sure y'all tune in Monday, it'll be episode two. So what else is going on?
Speaker 1: What else is new before we get into these hot topics.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's really it that I feel like I've talked about everything, Like, I have new products coming out we muse really soon. We have a Valentine's Day seal that is about to drop. I'm gonna have promo stuff coming out for that really soon.
Speaker 2: I'm about to rack up on them jelly blushes, Yeah, I have.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a seal on the jelly blushes, the red Matt Liquid lipsticks, literally everything on the site. But yeah, I have that coming out really soon. Of course, like I said, I launched my YouTube channel. Y'all know, I'm gonna be doing.
Speaker 4: Like beauty products, beauty halls.
Speaker 3: Clothing halls, all of that stuff. Blogs, literally everything. It's just kind of like, you know, coming into my world, me showing y'all a little bit more about me, the more personal side. So in my YouTube channel is doing really really well as well. What else have I been working on in my challenge? I mean that's really it. Life kind of boring right now for me, just because you know, I'm not drinking and stuff, so I be in the house.
Speaker 4: That's the way. Yeah, chilling my challenge, staying focused.
Speaker 3: It is safe in there, like and I feel so good, Like I feel like when I don't drink, this is probably gonna I don't know, Like I don't want to say this is gonna be my last year drinking. But I think I'm about to become like a wine Rose girl because I just when I don't drink for a decent amount of time, I really like how I feel. And then when I start back drinking, I be like, yeah, this why I don't like, you don't miss it your brain. It's more clear you don't have the brain fog like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like even on our strip, we barely drink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't really drink that much because I mean, I really wanted to start on the first of the year, but then we had to do the troop and then I knew we had to drink for certain stuff that we were doing for that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's really okay. So speaking of drinks, cause I'm I got my little drunk. I don't know about y'all, but I ain't set. I'm going seven. I'm going hard for seventy five days, all right, okay, seventy five hard? For real? What are we drinking?
Speaker 4: So in light of this being our new year, this is the golden glow because everybody's glowing today. We got our challenges, we got our goals, we're focused.
Speaker 2: This is the golden glow.
Speaker 4: Lex does have the cocktail version. Drea and I have the mocktail version, but in both we have some pineapple mango. We have some mohito syrup, so that has like a little bit of mint flavor to it. We also have a little bit of passion fruit, and then we topped it off with a sparkling water just to kind of give it a little bit of that fizz and that carbonation, but also just blending and making it less sweet, and then just a splash of lime juice on top. As a garnish. We have some mangoes and some blueberry, so a little bit of fruit. It's been cold here, so I've been trying to channel some tropical vines. Okay, So that is the golden glow, y'all.
Speaker 2: Cheerly, She's delicious and you did because, y'all. Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved being on camera, entertaining myself and everybody around me by sharing my thoughts and opinions on anything pop culture. For the past few years, I've heard your requests. But now it's finally time to deliver. Okay, y'all, let's get into the teeth with love lex pea.
Speaker 5: Tasty y'all, do no hold on me for sure?
Speaker 1: What's up y'all?
Speaker 4: As your girl xp andy shr girls are in the call, and we know we love telling y'all. Get your credit right. You can't do nothing without good credit. So we're gonna tell y'all about Get Kickoff dot com.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Kickoff is amazing because if your credit score is like six hundred, you could jump twenty eight points in the first month and it's only gonna cost you a dollar one dollar for your first month to get your credit together.
Speaker 4: So yes, y'all need to go to kickoff dot com and get.
Speaker 2: That credit bill.
Speaker 3: Look, all you need to do is make on time payments and the credit bureaus will see and your credit gonna grow asp.
Speaker 2: So all you have to do is gonna get kickoff dot com backslash poor Minds New customers. It'll only be a dollar for your first month. I'm telling you you won't regret it. Get kickoff dot com backslash poor Minds. Shake off the credit hangover and look forward to brighter credit with Kickoff. Get your first month for just a dollar at get kickoff dot com slash poor Minds Today. That's eighty percent off kickoff without the c Get kik o ff dot com slash poor minds MutS sign up, be you a Get kick off dot com slash poor Minds actively offer off apply to new customers, first month only, subject to approval. Offer subject to change terms and conditions may apply points at based on Quo Fax Aventa scre three point oh changes for kick off users starting under six hundred the first one TI payment between January twenty twenty one and March twenty twenty four payment credittive outside kick Off, you have a impact on your credit individual results. You don't know where y'all live at. It has been a violent winter in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: It's done snow and tachery oh weeks of snow.
Speaker 2: Yes, like so snow.
Speaker 3: We missed the first week and I thought we was in the clear. Then we came back, it snowed again, and then they was trying to say it was gonna snow again on Friday.
Speaker 4: Thank god it didn't. But yeah, this snow ain't no joke.
Speaker 3: I don't think it has snowed in Atlanta since like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: This is crazy. Yeah, it was twenty eighteen because I was like the first like I remember, I had just moved in my place. Yeah, and can I say something y'all. Oh, I understand when we see snow and we're not used to seeing it.
Speaker 1: But stop eating the snow.
Speaker 2: No please.
Speaker 3: I've seen somebody making a snow cone. I said, bitch, be fucking for real, bruh. While she was putting syrup on it and everything, and then she was eating it, y'all, I was disgusted.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: It's a piece of grassy now somewhere worse than that little pine con well.
Speaker 2: Something something, I don't know. These Atlanta streets are not clean, baby, Why would you eat snow?
Speaker 4: Yes, counterpart, they were telling me to add some like cream milk, yeah, making it like cream.
Speaker 2: Yes, girl, I've seen it on TikTok. What child, stop getting it. It's not sen well, I mean, if that's your thing. It's still certain parts of Belanta. They still got a little snowlft on the ground. That dude, that snow was last thing.
Speaker 5: All.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is, literally, I swear, y'all. I've seen somebody that I follow. I saw somebody that.
Speaker 3: I follow the other day they had literally posted they still had like a good little space of snow in the backyard.
Speaker 2: But it's like sixty five degrees today.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, I will say these two when the sun is not out like it rained the other day, and so from my apartment I can see like the buildings obviously on top of the buildings.
Speaker 2: That are lower than you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it had rained the other day and then the next day the sun didn't come out, and like it was ice on the roof.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know that's your thing. Go ahead, go up there with a.
Speaker 1: Cubs, make a little snow cone.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. But anyway, Okay, let's get to these topics, cause I'm so ready to talk about this, I've been dying to talk about this. So we're gonna talk for the first topic about the TikTok band. Yeah, I think everybody pretty much knows what happened. TikTok got band. Everybody on the app was losing their minds. Half of the peace people were crying. Half the people were like, good, y'all need to go get a job. Why are you depending on the app for money? Anyway? Then lo and behold, twelve hours later, the app is still here. It's gotten extension. They're still trying to figure out what they're gonna do with it. But yeah, that's what's going on. First, before we get into the topic, let me say, y'all, please do not fall for that little stunt that they pulled talking about Donald Trump saved the day and save the app. He the reason why I was about to get canced exactly.
Speaker 4: I think people be forgetting what to heal going on.
Speaker 2: Exactly, so just don't fall for that. But anyways, what do you think about the TikTok band and how people were like crying and then also how people were.
Speaker 1: Laughing about it.
Speaker 2: I was more on the side of laughing. No, see right, well.
Speaker 3: No I am, because it's just like crying when you don't know what's gonna happen. Yet it's crazy to me, Like I feel like, once you know what's going to happen, like once you know your fate, like say you're a TikToker and you have three million followers and they show primary source to income, once you knew for sure that the shit was gonna be over, like maybe a week later, two weeks later, a month later, and now it's really affecting your income, then I could see having their reaction. But it's like it was just hearsay, like we wasn't really sure and I knew that the shit was not gonna get canceled because at the end of the day, if Trump's if a lot of Trump's policies is all about making America great again and people making more money and people having income. It's so many people on TikTok that are making millions of dollars. Why would he cancel something like that that's generating that type of income for America. I just knew it probably wasn't going to happen, and I think people were very much overreacting. I think to cry over an app in general is literally insane and it shows how ridiculous our generation is, in my opinion, because why are you crying over a app? I tweeted about this, I said, I feel like we're living in a real life episode of Black mus because what is wrong with y'all? Like, it's a app, and I get that people make money from it, but just like any other time, if something get canceled, something else is gonna pop off right afterwards. Yeah, and that's the truth. It happened with Vine, it happens all the time. It happened with Black Planning, happened with my Space. Well, what I'm and from what I and what I think is I think Black Planning in my Space might still be around, But the point that I'm making is that it doesn't have as many users as it once. Everybody kind of started migrating over the Facebook and all of that type of stuff. So it's always gonna be something else that ends up coming out, and like we would have figured it out as a community, we would have been Okay. I just think sitting online crying period is crazy, but sitting online crying over TikTok is insane.
Speaker 2: And people was mad. They was responding to my tweet.
Speaker 3: He has said, well, I'm sure you will feel the same way about YouTube. I said, yeah, but you wouldn't see me online crying about it.
Speaker 2: But you also, if you two got shut down right now, you also have a backup. Oh.
Speaker 3: When I said thing too, I said, but I also have like five of the streams of ink Yeah, outside of YouTube.
Speaker 2: Right and I think for me too, I mean light flicks. But yeah, and I will say this too, y'all have to prepare for a randy day. Honestly, if shits shut down right now, I'm good for about a good seven eight month s it's seven eight months. I can figure something out. When I tell you, I'm so. My lifestyle is so different now, and I understand how it is having a presence on social media making your money online. These apps aren't necessarily guaranteed as we've seen. But what I will say is like, you gotta prepare for a backup. I though, Blueberry, I think that it's so crazy though, on the other side, because I'm a play devil's advocate to your point, which is a very good point. But on the other side, y'all that were sitting there clapping and laughing at people, y'all would be the same people. If your boss walked into your cubicle right now and fired you.
Speaker 1: You would be crying as well.
Speaker 2: I don't think we should ever clap for anybody losing out on income, our people, online influencers. I do think a lot of influencers need to go to financing classes or get a financial advisor. I had to do that myself because in my first two years i'm making money, I was wilin. I was one hundred percent wild, and now I really know what to do with my money, so I can prepare for things like that. So I do think a lot of these influencers that have extra income coming in or they're all of a sudden making forty fifty thousand dollars a month, Yes, they need to be taught about their money, but it's not your place to sit up there and laugh, because if your company shut down, you would be.
Speaker 1: In the same predicament.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, we are living in times that are very fucking frightening for all of them because none of us are Jeff Bezos, baby, and we're all like, you know what I'm saying, it's very scary. If the whole internet shut down, a lot of people would be fucked up. So I just think that we just need to give people grace. But I also think I agree.
Speaker 1: With you on that note. Getting on the internet and crying is nuts.
Speaker 4: I think about anything about anything.
Speaker 3: I like, holding a camera up while you're crying will forever be insane to me. Yeah, cause to me, you ain't really that sad, because I don't know when I be crying, I'd be sliding down the wall. I ain't got time. I ain't got time to be holding a camera right in the middle of a breakdown.
Speaker 2: And like everybody was like deleted off their phone then you couldn't download the back and they was mad about that. I still can't, right, I don't. I think I don't know. I'm not sure because I kept it on my phone. I did so I was coming on the plane, I'm like, TikTok working again. We were sitting right next to each other and playing like it's working again. We were like I knew it.
Speaker 3: But we also also weren't panicking. And then, like I said, that was something else that somebody had said in the comments. I think it was like, you would be sad if YouTube got canceled or whatever. What if you was making thousands of dollars from TikTok every month. I do, But I still wasn't panicking from it, and I'm not going to because at the end of the day, we were just gonna find something else.
Speaker 2: We had built, what a following.
Speaker 4: Of almost four hundred thousand subscribe I mean followers on TikTok.
Speaker 2: We were just gonna go to another app and build it again. Like I'm not, We're not afraid of starting over. Yeah, let me tell you right now, if you two got shut down, somebody finna pick up poor month. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The world needs us.
Speaker 2: And that's how I feel. You can't take away from me what you didn't give to me, you know what I'm saying, Like nobody, no ceo at YouTube, no ceo at Facebook, TikTok, Like I feel like when you really believe in yourself and your power. And I always use her for an example because I love her. Oh I should have got her new last name, Jackie. I know she has a new last name, but she got married. Jackie has moved from app to app, two apps. She don't give a.
Speaker 3: Damn, cause you shouldn't if you believe in yourself and you notice you're putting out quality content and you know you they girl, you're just gonna build the followers anywhere won the new app. And I can understand being sad and crying if it's really affixing your financial situation. But it was people who was really upset in crying that TikTok was getting canceled just because of the entertainment purposes.
Speaker 2: And they're like, oh.
Speaker 1: I met friends.
Speaker 2: If you have real friends and community, they go make an Instagram or a Facebook, like you can keep in contact with people. I get it because I made friends from the internet. But I just I do. I'm not being judging, but I do feel like crying over an app is a little extreme. It's a little extreme for me.
Speaker 3: It's a lot extremes, So yeah, and I am being jud So that's the thing that eats me like all the other stuff that's going on rather on the internet and cry over an app than like really voice your opinion or like voice the political things that's going on.
Speaker 4: That's crazy to me. And then everybody started.
Speaker 2: Read yeah the other app red note, and I'm like, why do y'all always try to do that?
Speaker 1: Try to make it?
Speaker 2: I think one thing about these apps is you have to let an app organically come about. So when they were doing like the everybody thought everybody was about to boycott Twitter and stuff, So like I made poor Minds of Blue Scott say, I'm gonna make this just in case. But I mean, I really don't care because I'm gonna still be using Twitter. I'm just doing it just in case x X. I'm sorry X, but again, who cares. I just always make another app for us because I'm like, okay, just in case we have to move over here, because y'all, I feel like we have a tribe over here and we poor career rides deep like yeah, and it's just not that serious to me. Okay, if Twitter shut down, I'm gonna do it again. And I get it.
Speaker 3: You know, everybody doesn't have that community backing them or are supporting them, so I can understand.
Speaker 2: That as well.
Speaker 4: But like again, y'all, it's social media. Yeah, it's social media.
Speaker 3: And sometimes it really makes me nervous to think about how a lot of people would cut up if something ever really happened to all of these apps, like.
Speaker 2: What y'all gonna do? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And I feel like, if anything, people like us really should he should have been panicking for real, because we be making money from the eppis and stuff. But it's just like, but I like to wait though and see, Like, once I know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Then I can react.
Speaker 3: Then I can start having the feelings and emotions and be trying to figure out, Okay, what am I.
Speaker 2: Gonna do next?
Speaker 3: But when shit is up in the air and we don't know what's about to happen a year, just let shit play out, because I had a very strong feeling that it was gonna play out that way, and indeed, and y'all was asking a plumb fool on line for no goddamn reason.
Speaker 2: Then when the app gets back up, you're trying to archive them videos what we saw you crashing out. I say that it's not bubbling frog in your throat we seen it all wild times. We live again. Okay, all right, so let's let us know how y'all feel about the talking man. I know y'all probably gonna get on our ass in these comments, but they probably is.
Speaker 3: But oh goddamn will we ain't about to read it that way.
Speaker 4: I liked he said my neck was sat in my back. We would work on you not reading the.
Speaker 2: What's up, y'all? Iss your girl x pe and it's Sugarl Dredna call And we have a very exciting announcement today. We have a brand new show dropping.
Speaker 3: Yes, we have a brand new shower dropping y'all on Patreon. It's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles. We're gonna be doing so much stuff on there. We're gonna be doing challenges.
Speaker 2: If you can't go to Belladoche, where the hell could you go? If you can't go to Blanche, what the hell we're gonna be doing?
Speaker 4: Talk to me, chit chat with me.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be feeling a little tea. Oh my girl, Now you didn't.
Speaker 3: God everything y'all been wanting to see, We're gonna be doing it right here on Patreon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all ask us for so much. Well, we've been to give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time. Y'all know, Poor Minds has grown and to its own little entity when we're gonna have a lot of fun still over here at poor Chronicles. So make sure y'all tune in September. Second it's going down, says what's up y'all your girl XP and it shrgrol, training and cold. And this is for all the e commerce business owners.
Speaker 1: Listen up.
Speaker 2: We're about to tell y'all about shipstation dot com.
Speaker 3: Ship Station is great because it's skills with your business. No matter how big your business grows, you'll never outgrow ship station. I also love that you can get up to eighty eight percent off of a lot of popular shipping companies like ups, DHL, USPS and up to ninety percents off of Fenix.
Speaker 2: Yes, over one hundred and thirty thousand companies have started using ship station, and ninety eight percent of customers that you ship station for a year.
Speaker 1: They become customers for life.
Speaker 2: So what you're gonna do is go to shipstation dot com and use code poor minds to start a free trial today.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you won't regret it.
Speaker 2: Shipstation dot com and use code poor minds. Calm the chaos of order fulfillment with the shipping software that delivers switch to ship station today. Go to shipstation dot com and use code poor minds to sign up for your free trial that shipstation dot com code poor mind.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's get into these second topics. So for the second topic, I wanted to talk about being a will traveled woman, but not probably in the sense that people are thinking about as far as just being somebody who has traveled a lot and seen a lot. But I want to talk about it from the perspective of like men wanting to date you if you're a will traveled woman. I saw a post a few weeks ago where this guy was basically saying that like he likes today younger women, he doesn't really like today women that are older because he feels like with a younger woman, she he's gonna give her a lot of her first so she's gonna experience a lot of her first with him. She hasn't really did much, she hasn't really traveled much. He doesn't really know much about life yet, She's not jaded yet by dating other men and things of that nature. So he prefers today women that are younger, because women who are older, we are jad, we are more travel so nothing impresses us. We be like, oh, I've seen it already, or you need to do more. And he feels like it's nothing that he can give or bring to the relationship of value for a woman that's around his age or older.
Speaker 2: And I think he was like in his thirties. So I have two things to say about that. First thing, I dated somebody like that. I don't know if y'all remember when we used to do our character's football bab I literally had football Bay tell me.
Speaker 1: He was like it is He told me straight up.
Speaker 2: He was like, it's very hard dating you because, like I've taken you to Miami and you were just I could tell like you were having fun, but you just weren't impressed. He was like, I feel like, for me to do something for you that just makes me be a guy that sticks around in your life forever, or somebody that's memorable, I'm gonna have to take you to gree or to Paris or something like that. And I'm like, yeah, that is true. I'm not impressed by you taking me to Miami. I'm not I'm not gonna lie. But I say all that to say to my second point. That just goes to show the type of man you are, because you not that nigga like you thought. Because it don't matter where we at. We could be in Utah, Arizona if you that nigga, Oh, we're finna have a time because you and me, Baby, I have been on a trip with a guy and it's somewhere that I have been thirty times, but I talk about the time that I went with him because we had that much fun. I have been to Miami a million times, but I can count the times that I remember I had a memorable experience. It's not about where you are, it's about the person that you're with. So any man that is intimidated by a well traveled woman is not the man for me. Because Baby, that passport is stamp. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Same, Like, why would you not want to date me because I've been placed that you haven't been places that you're not taking me for the first time. The way I look at it is like you said, Okay, so what I've been here before? Take me a rob it's gonna be a different experience because this time I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Right exactly, and that's how I feel you and.
Speaker 4: People be acting like, Okay, so what you've been to Greece.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you've been to Greece, you ain't win every goddamn wearing grease.
Speaker 2: You ain't half the time.
Speaker 4: It's six days, so we could go back and do shit that I didn't do the first time.
Speaker 1: I'm just not intimidated now.
Speaker 2: To me, I want a god that actually, like, if we're on a day and you like tell me that you don't like to travel, it's a difference between you not liking the travel yeh, and you haven't traveled. I'd rather date somebody who hasn't traveled than somebody who doesn't like to or doesn't want to or doesn't want to, because I enjoy traveling. So if that's more of a red flag to me, and it's not a red flag to everybody, because I think men that don't like to travel, you can find women who don't like to travel, and y'all can be together. But I think a man who is well traveled and cultured, when he meets a woman that's well traveled, that doesn't intimidate him because he's like, oh, I've been here before. Have you been here before? Oh? We should go together because there's things I didn't do when you are real travelers. No, Like that's why you said that, like that you didn't do everything. Yeah, I've been in Atlanta, you two thy seventeen. I still haven't done everything.
Speaker 1: Here, bitch.
Speaker 3: And I lived in Houston for twenty five years and I didn't do everything there, literally, like it's no way, right, it's literally no way because new things are always popping up.
Speaker 2: You can't do everything anyway.
Speaker 4: So to me, there's just like a bullshit ass excuse.
Speaker 2: And if a.
Speaker 4: Nigga is intimidated by me, that's not the one for me, no way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I keep over there men like that who like, oh I want to date a younger woman because she's not jaded, she hasn't been you. One is giving a little grooming, and two it's just giving that you are bottom of the barrel and you cannot step up to the plate because and I'm not even saying it's an age thing, because you can find some young women who are well traveled. They have expensive tapes, they have things like that. But you won't even date that younger woman because she knows of herself and she knows who she is. A lot of women are blessed with that that they find that in their twenties. Some women don't find that to their thirties. Hell, some women don't find that to their forties, and some of them don't bond it at all. You're right, But a man who cannot date or be with the woman who knows herself and knows what she wants out of life, it gives that you're okay with the bare minimum and you cannot rise to the occasion of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you want somebody who's gonna be okay with that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want somebody to be okay with you taking them to Buckhead to eat for every single day. I'm not okay with that. Like I like to be outside, I like to do things, And I'm not saying every trip has to be a grease Like I said, Miami was one of the most romantic vacations I've been on. I'm so serious and I love a Miami trip. I went to d C last year. I had a ball because I did something I never did, like traveling domestically, traveling anywhere with your partner.
Speaker 1: It's about the experience.
Speaker 2: So a real man or a woman is not gonna be intimidated by that passport. Then yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: I just think that's like some bullshit, Like if you just wanted that younger women just say.
Speaker 1: Just say you can't handle by mama.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but stop with all the excuses, Like I just feel like it sounds crazy.
Speaker 2: So, speaking of traveling and doing a lot of nice things, you had a tweet the other day about luxury. Fine, let me look up. Let me look it up so I don't miss quote your chap. I don't want to miss quote your ass because people do that all the time. Okay, so uh.
Speaker 1: Let me see, let me see.
Speaker 2: Okay, you had a tweet about bare minimum living just never excites you. You want luxury living, okay, and which is okay, that's fine. So I wanted to define what is luxury.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think the definition varies from person to person. It's whatever you consider it to be luxurious. You know what I mean, what I consider to be luxurious isn't necessarily what another person deems luxuries. So I think that that's a question that each person has to ask himselves when I say bare minimum. I'm just not interested in like doing the same things every day, Like I want to live a life full of adventure spontaneity. I don't want my life to be mundane where I'm doing the same thing waking up.
Speaker 1: Spontani and mundane. I'm trying to remember all.
Speaker 3: The way I'm weak, but no, seriously, like I don't want to do the same thing every day, Which is another reason why I think even with like career choice, I never really knew what I wanted to do when I was younger, but I knew I wanted to do something that gave me freedom. I didn't want to see in a cubicle every single day.
Speaker 4: And there's not nothing wrong with that. That just wasn't for me.
Speaker 3: I tried it, and I feel like I could speak on it because it's something that I actually tried, and then I realized this ain't gonna work for me, you know what I mean. It ain't even that, it's just like having to be at work, having to be at work from like, Okay, so the job that I had when I first graduated from college, I had to be at work at I think seven am every day. So I used to have to wake up at five o'clock. And mind you, I lived in Katie, which and I worked downtown. So if you yeah, so if you from Texas or you from Houston, and y'all know how far of a drive that is, especially in the morning with morning traffic. So i'm and actually I'm lying. I used to have to wake up at like four thirty, so they start to wake up at four.
Speaker 2: My god, yeah, I was just going to slap you know. That was when I would yah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I used to have to wake up at four point thirty to be the work at seven, and then when I would get to work, I would get off I think at like four o'clock and then I would have to drive home, being traffic for another hour and a half just to get back home. And doing that every single day, then I only get like what thirty forty hours of vacation a year Like that just wasn't for me. So I always knew I wanted to do something that gave me and allotted me the freedom to wake up when I wanted to and not have to be in work at the same place every day. So to me, that's luxury, Like the fact that I get to wake up and do what the fuck I want every day.
Speaker 4: That's luxury to me, I mean.
Speaker 3: And then also when it comes to dating, I want to be with somebody who is thoughtful, who is caring, who's naturally generous, who just gonna do stuff because that's what they want to do. I don't have to ask you to do Like I feel like some women are okay with dating me and where they don't mind asking them to do it or dropping hints for the men to do stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't really want to be the girl.
Speaker 3: I want to be with somebody who just giddy, you know what I mean. Like that's luxury to me, Like dating somebody that I don't gotta ask, he just gonna do it, he gonna pull up, he gonna do it, he gonna make the effort.
Speaker 2: I get. Of course, if we.
Speaker 3: Being technical, like I feel like I like nice things and ain't nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm tired of y'all making people feel bad because they like a chanel a men. Yeah you know what I'm saying. I mean, nothing is wrong with it.
Speaker 3: If you I think you should be able to maintain it though, if it's something you requiring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no I do I do agree with that, but what I'm saying is, either way, just let people. I made a TikTok post about this last night. I hate when people call other people weird or try to cancel them. Yeah, they have different views of life than you. So I used to be the girl that like, oh, I want Louis bag. I wanted this bag. I wanted that bad because that's how I felt like a man showed me that he cared about me. Now, as I grew up and I started making money, like I've realized, like, the more money you make to me, the more money I make, I realized, like somebody having money and just spending on you that's not enough, Like that doesn't mean somebody cares about you necessarily. And then I realized what I really was looking for in relationships. So I say all that to say it though, but just because the next person feels like, Okay, this man bought me x y Z.
Speaker 1: That means he cares for me. That's her belief.
Speaker 2: She's not weird for believing that. That's just what she prefers. That's her love language.
Speaker 3: I mean, she not weird for believing that. Maybe a little naive though, but completely.
Speaker 2: I mean that a man could be a man that doesn't have a lot, and he's like doing what he can to get her a Chanelle or to get her a Louis bag. You know what I'm saying. So he dumb and she naive. You never know that situation because maybe he's saved up, or maybe if you save up to buy your girl of Chanelle, you don't need to be buying me.
Speaker 3: Boll Okay, I'll say it like this, not I'm just being real, like I hear what you're saying. I think they both need to reevaluate the relationship if that's the case, because as the men, why are you saving up to buy her these? And as the woman, if you know your man don't have money like that, why are you asking I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: That it's something like regular, but like if it's like a little birthday gift or something he saved it for a one time gift, that's what I mean, not something that he's doing all the time. All I'm saying is, no matter what it is, if that's how she likes to be loved and that's how this man is wanting to show that he loves her. Some people are like that. Now, if it's a rich man who spends money like that all the time on women.
Speaker 1: That's not the man I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of times young girls will get that confused, like oh he cares about me, not knowing that he does that for every woman, you know. That's what I'm saying. Every situation varies for me as a thirty five year old woman. Now I've realized to me, when a man shows up for me and it can't no amount of money by that. If a man is there and he's showing like how proud he is of me, and he's giving me things like I'm a roses girl down like one thing about my man. He gonna pop up with some roses at my house, like he is gonna pop whether he picking him up at public's, are he calling and getting me the whole? He gonna show up with some flowers because he knows that's how I like to be loved. So I think that's a thing in love fish. We're talking about luxury now. Luxury and love to me is a man showing up in your love language. Now how he thinks that you need to be loved. He's loving you how you want to be loved. No I one hundred.
Speaker 3: Percent agree with that because I feel like, even with me, like my love language, I don't want to date no man who because I feel like I'm only gonna date a guy who is more successful, right right, So if you already more successful than me, and you done figure it out and you don't connect it the diets and you know what I'm trying to do, why would you not want to pour into me and help me as far as giving me the information yep or whatever it is, the resources whatever to help me get my business or my ideas to where I want to give you to So like that's a turnaro for me.
Speaker 2: I like me and they help you with that type of studs And that's luxury because a lot of people don't have that knowledge. Yeah, So I think it's a lot of simple things that are luxury. Like it's a luxury that you have access to a man like that that you can tap into his brain like that, Like that's a luxury, you know what I'm saying, a lot of people don't have access to people like that. And I know this is kind of getting off topic, but I was having a conversation with Killer today and she was showing me so she does like, well, she was just basically telling me that somebody that she knows got a four hundred thousand dollars paycheck for two weeks and doing what he's He's selling software. Okay, so he made four hundred thousand dollars in two weeks. And she was like, you know, I'm sending it to people in my life, and she was like all the women I sent it to, they were very much so like like how.
Speaker 1: Can I get that or I can do that.
Speaker 2: My first reaction was like, oh, yeah, that's feasible, because I was like my goal in life, like I know, when I get to the point to where I'm like, okay, I'm doing something, I'm gonna be making a million dollars a month, I already set that, like that's my next goal for myself because I know it's realistic because I'm around people who make a million dollars a month, you know. But she was like when I sent it to certain other people, they were like, I mean, I mean we're used to seeing that we're living in a country where it's like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos and stuff, and she's like, this man is not Jeff Bezos. And Elon Musk, But it's possible. But I say all that to say, when you are in close range and in the vicinity of people who are millionaires, you realize, okay, I can get there too.
Speaker 1: But when you're not, you don't see that.
Speaker 2: The average person makes fifty thousand dollars a year, so they don't have that luxury of even having the audacity to dream about that stuff. So, getting back to the luxury topic, that's what I mean. When you're in post proximity to people to where they are really trying to put you in a position to win, they are really making moves to help you get in a position to win. That's a luxury in itself, cause some people don't even have the luxury of having the audacity to even think about being a millionaire.
Speaker 4: Creed shout out to Mimi.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So that's I mean. But that's a real point though, that's a real point. I mean, even having friends like me and you both not millionaires, but we always trying to this is a money play.
Speaker 1: Oh we need to do this.
Speaker 2: Even having people that think alike as you as a luxury.
Speaker 1: I literally, me and Killa was on the phone.
Speaker 2: Yesterday talking about stocks and shit, like cause that's what me and my friends talk about, Like how are we doing these money plays? I know it sounds so like lame and boring whatever, but I'm telling you, when you are surrounded by people who have the same goals as you and they're not trying to be like, do you really think that's gonna happen? Like anytime Drea Killer, my sister Lauren, any of my friends tell me something that they want to do, I'm always like, well, how we gonna get there, how we're gonna make it happy. You gotta realize there's people out here who tell people their dreams. They be like, girl, be for real, be the fuck for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but see, I just think people gotta cut them type of people off. And I know that people that watch this show, they've been watching for a long time, they probably be like dream always. I'm just cut the people off for real, though, cut their ass off, because you don't need that type of energy around you. I feel like people be definitely projecting and they're just always trying to tell other people what they can do because they don't see them being able to attain that for themselves and that's fine that you don't see that being something that you can attain, But don't tell me what I can't do. Now, it's a difference between telling somebody what they can't do and being realistic with.
Speaker 2: Your friends or like letting them know.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's cute that you're saying you want to do that, but like, what do you do every day?
Speaker 2: How you gonna get there?
Speaker 3: Cause I think it's a lot of people who got millionaire dreams and they be like, Oh, I'm gonna make be making this amount of money every month, or I'm gonna be making these amount of money in the next few years, but they do nothing now that to get to the goal. They just be feeling like, Oh, I'm just gonna stay prayed up and I know my blessing's gonna come.
Speaker 4: No, you do gotta work. You need to pray, and you need to put the work in.
Speaker 3: And I think a lot of people don't be putting the work in, and people around them don't be honest with them about that either, cause it's like you could get there. But I think people really don't understand how much work it takes to even make six figures on your own. As an entrepreneur, let alone millions of dollars. It takes a lot of work.
Speaker 2: And one thing about me too, I'm more leaning on that end. But I also just like, not everybody has the same opportunities and this and that. But and that's fine.
Speaker 3: But if you say that's what you want, like if you like I want to be a millionaire, but you're not putting the work in make it make sense.
Speaker 2: I agree with you because I hate people who make excuses.
Speaker 1: Though that's one thing I don't. I just this is all on me.
Speaker 2: I'm just no, I get that because shit do be hard. And I'm not talking about people who are like extremely less fortunate that have I'm not taught. I'm talking about people who like do well for themselves and they want more and they're just like, well, I'm tired when I get off.
Speaker 1: Girl, you gotta do more. You just have to if you are.
Speaker 2: A lot of the opportunity and like it, like people like us in this space, I cannot whine if I'm like Drea, I haven't made a million dollars yet. The only reason I have it because it's my fault. And that's the honest of a got true. I don't have nobody to blame. So like when people that are like making good money and they're in good position and they're complaining about where they are, girl, you gotta work harder. It's no like, I don't like when people do that, Like it's not fair. I'm trying. Everything is on me. Well, it was a point where everything was on me and I made it happen. We all gotta scratch all way out and figure it out, y'all.
Speaker 3: It ain't eat And I think people expect stuff to be easy, and that's why most people have a problem with consistency. Yeah, because as soon as shit get rough and it ain't what you thought it was gonna be, or it's harder than you thought, now you like, well, I don't know, do I really want to do this? Or you half asked you you're not giving you show all. So so well, getting back, we.
Speaker 4: Were talking about looks, we're talking about luxury.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so what is luxury to you?
Speaker 4: That's what is a luxurious life When you are I just said, I feel like whatever I want to do, like me being able to do whatever I want, buy whatever I want.
Speaker 3: And I feel like I've said these before on poor minds, just me being able to do whatever the hell I want, that's luxurious to me. Like if I wake up today and I'm like, you know what, I want to go to the car dealership in barb rosroys cool and I just got it, and I could just pay five hundred thousand dollars cash for it if that's what I want to do, And then I'm not bleink twice because obviously we all know paying cash for a car and driving it off the light is dumb is hell. But I think that when people I think that when you get that level of money, like it really don't matter, you know what I mean. So I feel like when I can do what I want, when I can wake up every day and do exactly what I want, because I definitely can do what.
Speaker 2: I want to an extent. Yeah, we got a little we got some livings.
Speaker 3: Now, yes, I can do what I want to an extent. But when I can literally wake up every day in the world is mine, the world is my oyster, and I could just do whatever I want, That's when I feel like I'm gonna be living in luxuries, Like.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair. I like that.
Speaker 1: I think I'm the same way.
Speaker 2: I'm like Luxury to me is just being free, debt free, fuck Nigga free, bad friend free, bad energy free, Like I feel like the way I have curated my life in these past few months, Like I've been doing a lot, a lot of self work of picking my battles and putting my energy in myself and waking up and choosing to have a good day. Like you know, I'd be going through my little bouts, and my last little depress about I went through was so bad. I was like, I'm not doing this to myself. No, I'm not doing it no more. I'm not doing it no more. So luxury to me is just having that mind capacity to even do that, to even make that decision.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, So I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Like, luxury to me is just living a life that you are proud of. Like when once you reach a point in your life where your wake up and you don't want to be nobody else and you're like, I'm happy to be me and my skin. Like there was moments in time I used to about like, man, she's so lucky. I wonder how it feels to be her. You know, when we were little, we'd be like, oh, I want to be like beyond s And that's nothing wrong with that cause you're little, But when you grow up, it's like you be like, man, look how she living. She's so lucky. I wish oh, I wish I had the thing. I wish I had the nigga she had. I wish I had the job that she had. You know, like I, I used to be that and looking at other people and be wanting what they had so bad. But like every single day now since I've made this change, like I'm living in luxury. Right now, I wake up everyone and like, bruh, this shit lids Like I.
Speaker 1: Would not want to be anybody else.
Speaker 2: My personality, everything about me is unique and I love that. So I feel like luxury is literally what you make it. So when somebody says I want I have this type of lifestyle and I want this and that, why are you offended by that? Why are you That's luxury to them, And that's the life that this person chooses for themselves what another person wants, and they look at as luxury should not affect the way you feel about yourself. And if it does affect the way you feel about yourself, you're not living in luxury yet booth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and also if you say that that's what you want, rise to the occasion, set the standard for yourself. And when you set that standard for yourself, also stop accepting bare minimum from people around you.
Speaker 4: Make these nigas rise to the occasion. Make your friends rise to the occasion.
Speaker 3: Stop letting people treat y'all any kind of way and handle y'all any kind of way too, because that ain't luxuries.
Speaker 1: What's the funny said?
Speaker 2: Well, load of it will not kind of black, So what's luxury to Utah?
Speaker 4: I agree with exactly what you said, like just being comfortable with who you are, being free. I was just thinking about I did a vision board even this past weekend, and just like accepting that gratitude of where you are. I used to want to be famous. I love, love, love love being low key. I know a lot of people know me, but like, come on, I like being more low key though, Like, yeah, I enjoy my freedom. I'm doing exactly what I love to do. I have the ability to curate, host events, inspire, lead, I have a team, you know, Like just being comfortable in that space, but knowing that there's still room to grow and elevate. I think that's just being comfortable in your skin.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I love that beautiful And you said and you made a really good point too.
Speaker 2: Gratitude.
Speaker 3: Gratitude is so important because the thing is, if you don't have gratitude for where you are currently, how you expect God to keep blessening.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, and people do not be grateful. It's crazy because when we went on our little two week trip, it was one of the mornings I woke up.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: I sat in the bed and I prayed and I cried, and I didn't ask God for nothing. I was just so thankful because I'm like, is this really my life? Bro? Like, like this is crazy?
Speaker 4: Hell, I feel like I feel like that every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I talk to God every day and I just be like, thank you, thank you God, love these opportunities, thank you for help little things too, because I don't people forget to be grateful for little things like the fact that you was able to get up at the bed is a blessing. The fact that you open your eyes is a blessing. The fact that you have a roof over your head is a blessing. You know what, I mean you have to be grateful for the small things as well, not just you know the opportunity right. This episode is by Better Help. What's up, y'all? Is your Girl XP and it's your Girls or in the cold And we are at the start of a new year.
Speaker 2: And what better way to start a new year than starting therapy? Yes, and resolutions is not supposed to be something at end in February, y'all or March or April. It's supposed to be the whole year, So y'all need to make sure y'all get in.
Speaker 3: Therapy is no excuses. Better Help is super affordable, It's easy to sign up. You can literally do it from the comfort of your home or you could do it on the go. And if you don't like your first therapist, they make it super easy to change therapists, as will sign up for Bitter Help, y'all.
Speaker 1: Yes, are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Is gonna Better help dot com backslash poor Minds. That's Better Help h e lp dot com backslash poor Minds and get started today. Write your story with Better Help. Visit Betterhelp dot com Slash poor Minds today to get ten percent off of your first month that's better help h G E LP dot com slash poor minds. Okay, so now it's time to get into the be bow a bow.
Speaker 1: Do you want to introduce it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Sure?
Speaker 3: What are three sex myths that you grew up believing as a child.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to start this off a little. I think that it's crazy because I think it's it's it's still a thing that people believe to this day, because this is more so like opinion. Maybe not myth, but this is like an opinion type thing. I think it's crazy that people swear up and down like sexist taboo and it should not be talked about. Because we had a club that just went viral with us with Janie and we were talking about you know, like giving a head or whatever, and everybody was laughing in the comments in XYZ. But it was one lady who made a comment like this is so embarrassing to women around the world or something she said, and I went to her pa whole log off. I went to her page and she was like a motivational speaker. I don't know who she was motivating because she didn't have that many people following up. Anyways, I say all that to say, because I think it's so crazy that adults, to keep the world spinning, we must pro create. Sex is like eating food. It's a part of life. It's human nature. Huay, it's a human nature. You. I say all that, why is sex so taboo to talk about?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Why is it so like oh, you know, like I'm not saying that everybody wants to be open and talking about it. But when people are open and talking about it, why do people get so shamed for that? So I think we need to stop doing it.
Speaker 4: And so that's something that you believed in as a.
Speaker 2: Key, I guess because growing up it was like, oh, you know, parents that can't kiss in front of the kids, or you can't you oh everything, don't talk to your child about sex and this and that. My mom was very open.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I'm like my parents used to be geasy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean some people are like that. But some people are very conservative, extremely conservative, Like you have a lot of people like that. Yeah, And I just don't believe in that. I think you should talk to your kids about real life. I saw a lady who actually like bought a house and on her garage there's like a whole top floor and she built her daughter an apartment. But I mean that's a little off topic, but she was just like, I'm going to show my child how to take care of a household.
Speaker 1: Now she still goes in there and cleans up because the.
Speaker 2: House is it's connected to the house, but she has a whole setup like as an apartment. And I think that's important because in school we need to start learning things that are gonna teach us about life. We need to when we have sex education, we need to be learning about more than how to put a condom on a banana. There real conversations about how you know, men view sex a little different than women view sex. These are conversations we need to have in sex ed. And it's okay to talk about sex. It's okay to about talk about sucking dick. If I'm in a relationship, I'm sucking my man dick. The fun Why are we acting like, oh my god, girl?
Speaker 3: You know, you know ain't some coaching before Now everybody ain't a coach, but they need to always wish you to you okay and me and me and me, you said, girl, I know because we l G B t Q I a friendly bet.
Speaker 2: We are the same time. God' well, I'm saying, if we're somebody's talking about eating coaching, don't be trying to make them feel bad about it. Hell yeah, that's let's stop making sex awkward and taboo conversations.
Speaker 4: That's all okay.
Speaker 3: So yes, So for me, I would say, I thought you could get pregnant at any time when I was a kid. Yeah, I thought you could get pregnant at any time of the months. Obviously, as I got older, I found out you can only get pregnant when you're ovulating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can only.
Speaker 3: Get pregnant when you're ovulating, y'all, which is like one week out of the money.
Speaker 2: So that is a myth.
Speaker 4: You cannot get pregnant all throughout the money.
Speaker 2: It's hard. But I used to think that it's loky kind of hard to get pregnant loki easy, like, especially as you trying if it's only one week off the month, and if you fucking the life, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I feel like if you're fucking a lot in that week, then all is a pregnant girl on my timeline, they definitely get pregnant. I don't think these girls got no problem getting pregnant.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think I hadn't. I don't. I can't think of anymore.
Speaker 3: You don't have two more mets that you thought was like that you found out weren't real once she having AIX.
Speaker 2: Now to kind of add on to that, when I was really little, I really remember this. I think I may have said this on the show. When I was little. I remember the guy my mom was with at the time his brother had gotten married. I specifically remember sitting in the kitchen with my sister. I was probably maybe like five or six, and I was like, oh my gosh, I hope they wished for a baby. So I used to think that you had to wish for a baby, Like I didn't know nothing about six, So I used to think, like when couples got married, they used to just oh, I wish I had a baby, because I don't know how babies came. Yeah, like a s I was like, Oh, I hope they wished for a baby, So that was something I definitely I just thought they wished for babies. I for sure did that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I definitely thought you you get pregnant from kissy.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did. I used to think that too in elementary school because I'm not trying to keep pregnant, Like I definitely used to think that, and then I'm trying to think, what's another one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have one, I have one. I used to think like, I don't. I won't say it's a myth. I just think it's something stupid and silly. But I used to think, like if you had like a hickey, like you were a whore. Like girls that had hickey's, Oh my god, you were a nasty slut. You let somebody kiss your neck? What a whole It was like wearing the scarlet letter A. Well.
Speaker 4: Living in Houston, it was always a lot of people he.
Speaker 2: Yes, Like if you had a hickey in Orange, Texas, really, if you had a hickey, it was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: They I went to school with all the Latinos and they used to they used to stay with a hickey.
Speaker 4: They used to they with ay. I used to be like, y'all, miss they used to be getting.
Speaker 2: Down like a Hoover vacuum.
Speaker 3: Yes, And they didn't have no shame neither. Like when I used to have Hickey's. I used to like try to go up with a little makeup a scarf so.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It would be pretty obvious though, because while you wearing a scarf at eighty degree with but I would try to cover it up with something and they just be in class, mes me.
Speaker 2: Watch what what? What? What?
Speaker 4: They laughing?
Speaker 3: Because okay, so it was funny because when I was in school, when I was in school, when I was in high school, it would only be the Latino because no classmates. They never used to care what to teacher name because they just used to say mes me, I swear.
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 2: They never it didn't matter.
Speaker 4: From what class to what class.
Speaker 6: We went to.
Speaker 2: It was this one boy.
Speaker 3: I was in like three periods with him, and every teacher missed mess.
Speaker 2: He never would say their last name. Oh so just why would you do that?
Speaker 3: Because I was thinking about him specifically because I took three periods with him and he stayed with heiky, Oh my god, and your girlfriend will be waiting outside the classmen with his books I mean boos.
Speaker 2: For them to walk to the nickname you go to? He did, he did, Oh you are trash? Okay, we go Okay, you got anymore.
Speaker 1: I think that was it for me.
Speaker 2: That was it for me. Let me try to think. No, I don't think I have anymore. So if y'all have any tex marriage, tey, you got any you have one side?
Speaker 4: The only one I can think of is that the bigger the better. Now, definitely want a good size, But I used to think it needed to be twelve inches two feet long.
Speaker 2: Now I don't want all that.
Speaker 4: Oh I got like a little boyfriend's size, A nice seven eight you know, okay, of nice little size. But I think I needed a big horse.
Speaker 2: When I was younger. I mean, a child is high school too, because you're still a child. A sixteen year old as a child, yeaheah. So you know we're just talking about all ages zero to seventeen. Yes, I prepare myself. I used to be on that pass like, oh okay, when girl, you don't even remember, you don't even remember when you had a past? I like that when that's crazy. What's up, y'alls? Your girl XP and it's your girls rereading a call. And one thing about us. We love a good hygiene routine. So we are going to tell y'all all about good wipes.
Speaker 4: Absolutely y'all know, no, toilet paper is not enough.
Speaker 3: After you do what you need to do, you also need to wipe with a wipe as well.
Speaker 2: And that's why I love these. They are hyper allergenic.
Speaker 3: They also are made with plant based fibers, and they come in so many different scens like Shake, Hoco, Lavender, Theater, botanical blizz.
Speaker 2: They smell amazing. Yeah, so wap yourself good and clean. It's available at Target, Kroger, wherever you do your grocery shopping, or if you're an online girly, they're available at Amazon. Period. If you want to upgrade your restroom ritual, you can go grab good wipes at Target, Walmart, Kroger, and most local grocery stores. Just head to the toilet paper out and look for the bright, Aqua, Rose, and Emerald packages. They're also available on Amazon if you're more of an online shopper. All right, item of the week.
Speaker 3: I guess my item of the week is mused because I don't have an item of the week for this week, So yeah, it's gonna be mus beauty.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We have a new lip.
Speaker 3: Plumper that I have been using every single day, Like, yes, it's that good.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not being biased. It's so bomb.
Speaker 3: I have it on right now, the lip plumper and then also the jelly blushes. I actually have those on two. I have on Pain I Love, Thank You. I have on Peach Ballini right now. But all of the products are amazing, So make sure you go to mus Beauty collection dot com get your lip glosses, your lip liners, your Matt Liquid lipsticks, your blushes, and we are about to have a Valentine's Stay seal, so stay tuned.
Speaker 2: But oh I love that. I just want to shout out, did y'all know? Did he been doing my hair for years? A rich love hair, rich look hair, and she provided like the little hair for my bow hoole braisen. I just love it. It's literally like the best hair. It's so thick, it's the upscale waves. So if you're looking to get some bowho braids, I'm telling y'all, I went on vacation for two weeks and his hair was literally amazing. So if you want to get the bohole braids and you're looking for some thick hair, like you really only need two and a half bundles. This is literally two and a half bundles. It's so thick. It's the upscale wave. Go to ad Rich look hair. Shout out to d D. Thank you so much, girl. You always be hooking me up with some good bundles. All right, so now it's time to get into the bout.
Speaker 4: Hey bow bow bow.
Speaker 2: All right. Bop of the week, now, y'all know my bop of the week, I'm a little tipsy, now, y'all. My bop of the week is usually like an ndie art is something that's.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, a little low key, but I have.
Speaker 2: I am making a mainstream artist my bop of the week this week.
Speaker 1: Because I am.
Speaker 2: So disgusted not at him, but at y'all for reacting to a hit. It's about to be summertime. It's time to shape that ass. My bop of the week it's Bruno Mars featuring Sexy, Red, Fat, Juicy and Wag. Because people have been up in arms Bruno.
Speaker 1: You so nasty.
Speaker 2: Bruno been nasty, y'all know, short niggas is freaks. Yeah, Why are y'all surprised Bruno been talking that shit on these train They really have.
Speaker 4: I don't understand why people surprise and I.
Speaker 2: Just feel like y'all not no real fans of music. Because seventies and eighties them niggas was nasty. In the nineties two, they've been nasty. What what he said, slop on my knob like corn on a car. He did, like, come on, well, since when are y'all like the moral police owned? Oh my god, I can't believe he said, pussy bro That's why I know, y'all shit dry.
Speaker 1: You ain't got that fat juice.
Speaker 2: Excuse that the drive girls is mad. Somebody said it's giving parched skim and dry skim skim because it's not fat now, somebody they said that to me because I was saying, like, if you don't like the song, like you lame. He was like, yeah, it's giving parched skim and dry. I am weak, but yeah, shut out. I love it.
Speaker 4: I like it too. I think it's a good song.
Speaker 2: It's a cute song for the club. Y'all gotta think about it. This is a song that's gonna be played in the club. It's a song that can be played girls night, y'all getting dressed, y'all getting ready to go have fun. It's a fun song. You're not supposed to like just listen to it on the way to church, Like the fuck. Y'all have to realize certain songs are for certain settings. Okay, Bruno's club song is for the club, it's for getting ready, it's for pregames, and it's a good song.
Speaker 1: Bruno, don't let them think you doing wrong. Shout out to sixty.
Speaker 4: Shout out to sixty red period.
Speaker 1: So what's your bob?
Speaker 4: Mine is thirty for thirty by Sis. Okay like this, but I love Ciss. I'm a huge Sizzle fan.
Speaker 2: Okay, keep going because I got something to say why, I wasn't gonna say anything else. I just really long recently, so yesterday.
Speaker 4: You know me, I'll don't be getting no end depth.
Speaker 2: I saw the KICKI Palmer movie with Sissy yesterday. I'm gonna review that on love LEXP Monday, so make sure y'all tune in so you know what I liked about the movie, because obviously Sisa is a baddie, not that Sissy. You and Sissa look like y'all, don't. I just say all that to say, like I was like I could see Drea in an acting role like this, really yes, because I feel like I didn't have any like expectations of Sissa and her acting because I've never seen her act before. Of course, he key killed it per usual. I'm gonna give a more in depth view, but I say it all that to say, I was like, I could see you doing like a little cutesy fun role like that.
Speaker 3: Well I always say that. I feel like that's the only words I would do. Yeah, Like, it has to be something where I don't have to step out too far outside of myself I feel like to play the role because I mean, like, I don't know, I just feel like I'm not passionate enough about acting to do something. Yeah, Like, no, I'm definitely not a real thesbying so so said though, So with that being said, I know, damn. But yeah, so I just feel like it was definitely need to be a role that I feel like it's kind of like close to me where I can still keep my same acting and like and everything.
Speaker 2: I felt like it was given like Sizza but of course she's acting, but it wasn't like too far off of like who she who she is?
Speaker 3: It was cute, It was real cute. But yeah, you have to go watch that movie. I haven't watched it yet.
Speaker 1: Y'all tune in.
Speaker 2: And I went by myself because I like had to go like really early in the day because I was trying to make I had went to the gym and then I had bought tickets, so I had to rush. So I went by myself, and like everybody in theater, like they went with I was like, oh, by myself. But it was super cute. So y'all go see it. Make sure y'all see it before Monday when lovelex Pa drops and it's time to get into our favorite segments of the week.
Speaker 3: Yes, y'all, it's time to get into our favorite segment of the week. So you know, if you have any questions or testimonials, you can always send them to ask core Minds at gmail dot com. This's a sk p o U r in my nds at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: And don't be seeing no paragraphs. It's the beginning of the year.
Speaker 3: I feel like I need to do a PSA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I need to shout out some verbs.
Speaker 3: Shout out to verbs I need to do. They're like who they probably like, both of them people they probably like. But p s A, y'all please, this is a whole essay one paragraph and we love helping y'all with y'all questions. You know, we love answering y'all questions. Give me y'all advice. But I feel like, you know you could have still put all of these.
Speaker 2: In one period.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Am and sister, So let's read it.
Speaker 3: I've been dealing with my bed slash husband for fourteen years. When we met, I was fourteen and I'm now twenty seven. We have two kids together and have been married for seven years now. This is where it gets Missy. My baby daddy has been choosing another woman over me for the past seven years, even though we are married. Okay, I live back home with our kids and take care of them by myself while he lives with these other women in Florida. He's been there for about a year now. It's been a lot of back and forth. Mind you, we're not together anymore, but he expects me to sit around and wait for him to figure out what he and her are going to do with their relationship.
Speaker 2: I'm just not we you.
Speaker 3: I've told him multiple times that I'm no longer waiting on him because he constantly puts her before us. Me and the He recently came into town went through my phone and found out I've been dealing with someone else. He flipped out, got mad at me, and we got into a fight. He's never put his hands on me before, but he did that day. He felt like I should have told him about the other person, but I feel like I didn't owe him that because he lives with another woman in a different state. Why should I have to tell him I had sex with someone else. Now he says he can't trust he can't trust me and wants a divorce. But mentally I had already checked out, so it didn't hurt when he said that.
Speaker 2: Me and him are very close. We grew up together.
Speaker 3: He's like my best friend, so he expected me to be open and honest with him because that's how he is with me, even though I don't agree with his actions.
Speaker 4: So tell me, am I wrong in any situation?
Speaker 2: First of all, who gives a fuck if he trusts you? Y'all be giving these men too much. He moved to another state, he lives with another girl. That divorce should have been.
Speaker 1: Final a year ago.
Speaker 2: I don't even know why you're still communicating with him out side of y'all kids.
Speaker 1: At this point, you.
Speaker 2: Don't owe him nothing. Why is he even in the vicinity to reach your phone? You should be Let me tell you something. I always I never tell my friends to leave they men always let them go back until they get disgusted. How you're not disgusted yet.
Speaker 1: I have no idea that that man.
Speaker 2: You should press up what's it called a restraining order? Because he put his hands on you. It's only gonna go downhill from there. It ain't gonna get better. Yeah, he's showing you who he is. He don't want you, but he don't want nobody else to have you, and we know how them end up.
Speaker 1: Them situations end up.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I agree with that. Cease.
Speaker 2: You gotta let that go.
Speaker 3: I feel like any communication just solely needs to be about y'all children at this point, because he's made his decision. Like, it's not no trying to figure out what him and the girl gonna do. I feel like when he chose to be with her over you, he had made the decision. Even if him and her breakup, I wouldn't even want him no more because you didn't. I was never your first choice. So I think that you just need to wash your hands of that situation.
Speaker 4: Be safe.
Speaker 3: Because if you put your hands his hands on you once, he'll do it again. So just be safe, girl, But don't talk to him unless it's about y'all. Child, I wouldn't even be considering the possibility of a relationship with him. It don't matter that y'all grew up together, that y'all know each other. Sometimes them be the worst people, then be the ones that burn you the worst, the ones you been knowing the longeast, So that does not matter. You got to let their history go and find you a bitter and well first hell, but then also find you a bitter, healthier situation for you and your kids.
Speaker 2: And I will say this, it's different. I don't. I don't believe it's spending the block no more I used to, But I'll say this, it's a difference between you and a person breaking up for whatever reason and y'all going out in life and maybe finding each other together again. Ladies, if a man leaves you and he immediately starts talking to some or he leaves you for another person, he is choosing somebody over you and you're literally like, hey, I know you got this going on, but can we work it out? And he's still like no, Yeah, he's choosing somebody over you. Absolutely, you should never want that man back again, because if it's not her, it's gonna be somebody else he chooses over you again.
Speaker 1: He don't want you.
Speaker 2: And that has nothing to say about you as a woman. Stop internalizing who you are as a person because of what this man says. You're not You not a bad person, You're just not that person for him.
Speaker 1: Let these niggas go chill.
Speaker 2: Whoo. I was talking to my old selk. That was just me talking about old step chair. All right, Hi, I guess she wants her name to be said. She lifting enough. Hi. I'm Kiora. I'm a nineteen year old college but I'm keeping my fetem. I'm a nineteen year old college student trying to figure out life while also trying to have have a bit of fun. I just got out of a year long relationship, and I wanted to know how Drea specifically moves on when changes needing in life facts, because bitch, I don't move on. Our relationship consisted of miscommunication, line controlling behavior, and misunderstandings. There were great moments and soul ties we shared with each other, but it ended because I can't stand going through relationship problems at such a young age. I'm still trying to work on myself, my career, and my future. Plus I want to be free. I need to focus on my back and get shit done. Your girl needs some advice, please. I love the podcast What You Got for a Drew Well.
Speaker 3: I feel like she already on the right track, Like it seems like she already has her head on right to be a nineteen year old, you know what I mean, Like, you know what you want. You know that that relationship was getting toxic, so you got the hellone and that's what you should have did, because yeah, because you nineteen. You're nineteen years old. You literally have your whole life ahead of you. You still in college, you're a college student. You need to be focusing on school because girls taking from somebody who flunk like two classes day first year of college just because they was playing around. Stay focused so you don't have to retake them classes.
Speaker 2: Don't be letting their boy distract you.
Speaker 3: And it's gonna be plenty more where they came from. You're gonna be glad you let that situation go. Dudes, I was dating when I was nineteen. I don't even know what they doing right now, like I have no clue, we have no communication.
Speaker 4: I feel like you did the right thing.
Speaker 3: And with any relationship, any breakup, it's always hard initially, but like when time starts going by, it gets easier and easier with time, and then eventually you gonna end up meeting somebody else that you like. Just stay focused on your goal, Stay focused on school, Stay focused on getting your money, because then she said she.
Speaker 4: Have a job too. I think she did.
Speaker 3: But stay focused on school, stay focused on Giddio your back. It's always plenty of time to worry about these men later on in life because they ain't never a shortage of dom.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, you did the right thing. Sis, I'm very proud of you.
Speaker 2: And we always say your type at nineteen is not the same type as twenty five, and it's not the same type at thirty. Girl, the type of man you like in six years is gonna change, so don't worry about this.
Speaker 3: And I feel like if niggas is toxic at nineteen, they gonna be toxic for real at thirty, because why are you toxic at nineteen you ain't even been through anything.
Speaker 2: Gig Sul they just be crazy.
Speaker 3: Like I understand when me and you older and then they be a little jaded or they be a little you know, extreme stuff because it's like life. Don't beat your ass. Yeah, but at nineteen, you ain't really been through. He isn't he trying to be at war with you? Let him go, girl, Let him go?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Make sure y'all email us at s PR Minds at gmail dot com, Musicbautycollection dot com. Go get laced up if you want to be a battie period. Drain the cold at three E's on YouTube. What day you drop Sundays?
Speaker 4: Yes, I drop video every Sunday, every Sunday.
Speaker 2: So look y'all got a line up. Y'all got Poor Minds on Fridays, drawing the Call with three E's on Sundays, and Love lexp on Mondays.
Speaker 3: And then you get the New Then you get Poor Chronicles on Monday.
Speaker 2: On Monday, so you get a double whim and you get a.
Speaker 3: Double Wimmy on Monday, and you get the early episode released on Wednesday to a Patreon member, So yeah, give me the You dem near getting a full week of US.
Speaker 2: So anybody's like I need Mark, y'all got. We're giving y'all so much, so much stuff, and then you can sit at home and watch the stuff greasing your lips up with some blades from used beauty period.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We're giving y'all everything that we need.
Speaker 4: To give and drinking a little drink that time, oh hello.
Speaker 1: And looking at the calendar to see what.
Speaker 2: Day it is.
Speaker 4: Well, you gonna make it, but she created it.
Speaker 2: Okay, let them know. You know what I'm saying. She took me good. Thank y'all so much for tuning in. We hope y'all enjoyed this episode. Make sure y'all subscribe to everything go get y'all, sol mixy calendar as well, and we'll see y'all next week. By y'all, y'all, make sure y'all share the content like subscribe, follow all that good stuff. And let me say this before we close out, y'all, there is one Twitter account that is connected to poor Minds. It's p oh you are underscore in my nds. Y'all are tagging the wrong poor Minds page. If you see at poor Minds with no underscore, that is at fake page, do not follow that page. Okay, they block me Andrea and the poor Minds page on both. So we only have one Instagram, one Twitter, one TikTok and it's p oh, you are underscore in my nds all.
Speaker 4: Right, And we got a hell a fake Facebook page.
Speaker 1: On the Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Our Facebook.
Speaker 3: The crazy thing is our Facebook page actually have the least amount of follow us. So if you're on Facebook, one that's our got the least amount of father, but one that's.
Speaker 4: Not us got like two hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Like if you actually look at the content, because the capture is like whoever it is, don't speak English, because their captains are like bumba clade? Should men? Should men pay bill? Should men pay bill? Yes?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Check answer below block block po po poyo. Like that's literally what the captions. I'm like, what that DG is? Bumba claude, bumba claude.
Speaker 6: Baby without you, baby, So if you need me, if you want me to put it on you, because I love yeah, and don't you forget hey, whenever you need me, if you want me to put it on you, come on. Would I be without you?
Speaker 2: Yo? Whatever you with? Else you babyaby with that?
Speaker 6: Whatever you without my baby? The thought of lone my break man you. I don't want to go crazy, but everything.
Speaker 2: Needs a lady girl.
Speaker 6: I feel like you and I would be mourning together, inseparable. We choose paying over pleasure. For that, Sh'll forever be part of me, my body and soul.
Speaker 2: Ain't no I in weed. Baby you cry, I wipe.
Speaker 3: Your tears when you scale who's telling you it's nothing to feel?
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 3: I'll always be there when you need a shoulder, the lean out, never hesitate, knowing you could call on your soulmate and vice versa. That's why I be the first to see Jacobs and frost your rece up now your own man. I know you're tired of being lowlss So baby girl, put it on me, don't you.
Speaker 6: I know you're telling be loneless, you the whole man?
Speaker 2: What without you?
Speaker 6: I only think about you. I know you ted to be lonely, Baby girl, put it on me, yo.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the rocks and gifts that you caught me back and the house in the hill when you dropped like eighty. You wanna down payment thinking, damn ain't life crazy? And I'd be send for my honey. Y'all be twice the lady, What would I do without the nights that you kept me warm when it's cold? World had a girl caught in the storm. And I accept when you riff because you caught in the wrong. And I recept when you because your love is strong. And when you hit the block, I watched for ten and four And when my pops.
Speaker 4: Will sleep, you snuck in the back door at you.
Speaker 2: Boy. We've been down since junior high. When life get hot, does July?
Speaker 3: It's the world against you and I we ball in, tied together and never hard from the heart. Knew that it would last forever when you told me you would never.
Speaker 2: Leave me long less it on me?
Speaker 4: Itout you or what you're saying this show I did someone a homemade whoa?
Speaker 6: I'll be without you?
Speaker 2: Without you? What's just hanging this true? You say to be a lonely it's the one to hold me, hold meie ho me okay, you ain't that versa? I know, I mean, whoall laughing? Look at you? What just hang in this shrue and me? It's the one to hold me? Whoa