Speaker 1: Are we recording?
Speaker 2: I think so. The MIC's in your face though, now better.
Speaker 1: Jew Hey buddy, I had it just fine.
Speaker 2: The video was covering your face.
Speaker 1: Well that's why I went like this, and it's not covering my face.
Speaker 2: So now now really carefully look at the microphone. Look at it, ew it's so Look at how dirty it is. It's so disgusting. Look all didn't give you new ones when you move. These microphones were brought up from from the old studio. Don't touch that gook.
Speaker 1: It's not gook. I think it's as.
Speaker 2: Look look at the gross Holy crap. If you're here, we go.
Speaker 1: How are we gonna know which chair is mine?
Speaker 2: This one is your, it's this one. I know wh's this one because this is my chair I did. I did that on purpose. He had to borrow otherwise he'd be too short. That chair short. Hi Diamond, we haven't really even started yet. Welcome to bull Chat. Yeah, it's a bull Chat episode.
Speaker 1: And you don't want to have me on?
Speaker 2: Are you serious? I didn't say I don't want to have you on. You know what, I'm not even gonna I'm not even going to dignify you with any type. Nobody can hear you. There's no microphone back there. What are you doing? Why? Because the background so ugly?
Speaker 1: You're ugly?
Speaker 2: Look at that? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I fucking hate?
Speaker 2: Hey, yes, we don't do that. Oh, you don't curse since when we try not to. Don't cut me out. Welcome to bull chat, motherfuckers. Hey can we start over? No? All right? Well hey, this is another one that's almost live because today is Tuesday, February fifteenth, a day after Saint Valentine's.
Speaker 1: I look so short compared to you.
Speaker 2: Well, put your chair up. I can't, Yes, you can, I can, Yes, I'll handle stand up there you go, Look at you?
Speaker 1: Who to the now? I'm too tall?
Speaker 2: Jones?
Speaker 1: Who too tall? Jones? What did they sing? No?
Speaker 2: It was a football player or something too tall Jones? Was sports sports somebody or other? Right, Matt Burn it was a sports guy.
Speaker 1: Yes, sports guy. I like this set up with these these are fun.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. It feels very much like a.
Speaker 1: Like a like a podcast podcast net what with this?
Speaker 2: But for our YouTube viewers, we need some background. Yeah, it's just obnoxious.
Speaker 1: I think. Yeah, this this is kind of the setup on the videos that I see of people promoting their podcasts. It always has the arms like this, and then they dish out like the stupidest advice of all time?
Speaker 2: Did you see that one YouTuber?
Speaker 1: Not YouTuber, but there was one guy on a podcast, which of course there's always guys on the title podcast, well this one. It's like, there's like a whole subsection of just finance bros on like podcasts right now, who are like, yo, if you don't have a Lamborghini by the time you're thirty, failing at life, bro, And it's like, what, wow, a.
Speaker 2: Lamberghi because they have a Lamborghinio exactly.
Speaker 1: And also not to say it, but like they did a deep dive because the internet will always deep dive if you make claims like that. And his family is like beyond loaded and he inherited like a financed thing from his dad, So like, shut your mouth. I don't need a Lamborghini by the time I'm thirty.
Speaker 2: To ask you a question, what would you even want a lamberge Oh? I don't either. Those guys are such douchebags.
Speaker 1: Such douchebags. I don't find a car equates to any time. Like I don't get that whole subsection of like, I need a fast car.
Speaker 2: Where am I going? All right, Chase Tracy Chapman, Oh you need ask I'll get a very good maybe hill.
Speaker 1: And then a couple of years ago they made that dance remix to it, and everybody was like, you know it, well, yeah, But then I listened to the original. I'm like, this is super depressing. How do they make this a dance song? Because you're listening to and it's like ride with me, go in, We'll go in. You have a car, And then you're like, oh, this is good. And then you listen to the real one and it's like, oh, she.
Speaker 2: Is yeah, but anytime she needs to leave home, anytime a Lamborghini passes me, I'm like, dude.
Speaker 1: You're in the same traffic I am. We're both sitting in front of a shop right with your Lamborghini.
Speaker 2: You look like an idiot at the shop right with your Lamborghini.
Speaker 1: Okay, so listen, do you get whatever car you want. But I think equating cars to wealth is a very stupid thing. I don't find that to be any type of indicator of wealth because half the time these people have rented items and they don't tell you that or they're in massive credit card debt exactly. And let me tell you that when it comes to half the guests or people that you see on television, all their stuff, gotta tell you it's rented. Everything is rented, from the apartments to the jewelry they're wearing, to the clothes they have on their backs, it's all rented. It's not actually real. Very few people actually own those things. So it's very important that you understand that before you compare yourself in any way, shape or form to these people.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've got nothing to show you, but I have no credit card.
Speaker 1: Debt, and that's the bigges accomplishment.
Speaker 2: I have no twenty thousand dollars watch or you know, expensive car. Nothing.
Speaker 1: I'd rather have zero credit card debt than be in massive amounts of debt. But oh, I fly on a private plane to go to Miami. You don't need to get to Miami on a private plane. You can fly United. It's just as good. Yeah, economy plus seats. Just saying okay, so speaking of economy seats, right, they've shrunk them to this point. Where do they expect me to be like a smurf? I am not smurf sized so why are you giving me leg room that is this big?
Speaker 2: Well, so they can pack more people in and make more money. That's how it works, Andrew. You still have three seats in the row, right, but they're able to move seats rows of three forward debt. It's terrible they put more in.
Speaker 1: It's so you can't sit in a basic economy seat anymore.
Speaker 2: Once in a while they will quietly take up the seats and move them forward an inch or two or three until they can pack one extra row in and make more money.
Speaker 1: It's insane. And the overhead bins, they finally I feel, got the overhead bin shape right.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they're different on every p They're very wide. Now.
Speaker 1: The newer planes have wider overhead.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See we're going we're taking a flight on Saturday, and I have carry on that fit on some planes but not on others. Yeah, you know, I don't know what to help. I guess I could research what a plane I'm on, but I don't need to do all that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just got a piece of luggage because I was carrying around a Duffel bag for years and then I realized, like this is not convenient and it's terrible. So I got a nice piece of luggage.
Speaker 2: W tooth hurts.
Speaker 1: You have a caffety, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta stop at Coohl's on the way home and pick up a suitcase because the ones I have just are old and jankity.
Speaker 1: I just got a new one for Christmas thanks to my sister and her husband. And yeah, I did a lot of research into it, and has skateboard wheels, so if you ever want to, you could swap them out.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, like roller skate wheels.
Speaker 1: No, like skateboard wheels. They're thicker, and it's multidirectional too, so you could just like they swivel. It's honestly, it's a Floyd luggage piece. I investigated this four months.
Speaker 2: I mean there's some ball bearings in there, you know what the screws no go on anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I also hate checking bags in at the airport too. Why I just hate checking a bag. I just I find the whole process of waiting for a luggage to be such a hindrance to my travel experience. So I purposely am like, ugh, I want to stay home.
Speaker 2: There's a slight delay with the video.
Speaker 1: There always was, really, yes, Oh and that's why I match it up perfectly when it's on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Oh perfect. Yeah, not the one I watched last night. It was a little tat off. You were right, I wasn't. It was one of the older ones when we were on split screen in the old studio. I don't know why that went automatically popped up. I just went to YouTube and it was called Mustard and Squish mellows and it was the first time we ever had a bowl Chat theme song. I don't know why it was there, but it was. You know what, At some point, I'm gonna go back and just watch all of them. It's fine, you know, I've seen a lot of them. But I wonder if we're at a thousand yet. I like to relive.
Speaker 1: Let's check.
Speaker 2: Speaking of a thousand, that's what we're talking about on YouTube. So if you don't follow us on YouTube or subscribe to us, so sorry, please do that, because I think we're just about at one thousand. What are we ad? Nine hundred and ninety nine? We reached it, Yeah, we did it. What does that mean? Now we're at one thousand? Now we could get monetized. But do they check to make sure all one thousand people are real? People.
Speaker 1: I mean if Instagram doesn't and Twitter doesn't, then we're fine.
Speaker 2: Look it says one k we did it. Do we get some kind of trophy?
Speaker 1: No, that's one hundred thousand. Oh so that's for you know, the next ninety nine thousand that follow us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll be dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who knows. Maybe we're just I feel we're on We're on the cusp of a really big influencer being like, wow, these guys have really put four years of effort into like getting all these serials.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the time in podcast magazine when we were the like number one under the radar podcast and we were like the one to watch. Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 1: Maybe we should get a publicist or something. And then whenever they had a for a long time. But this way, if there's ever like a serial segment.
Speaker 2: Good for a long time, well it costs like a.
Speaker 1: Couple hundred bucks for their time. Why Well, because it's not free.
Speaker 2: But we know people at ABC or at some of these channels.
Speaker 1: Why don't you know them? Why don't you get in contact with them? Then?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they know that we're serial people.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, why don't you say we're open to interviews.
Speaker 2: You know what, our friend Glenn from Virgils and car Mines, Okay, he's very good friends with the people on Good Morning America. So I'm just gonna like put it in his ear hole that, you know, just to put it out there to them that if they ever need a serial expert for whatever reason, yeah, reach out to us.
Speaker 1: We're lifestyle or serial experts. I don't know about lifestyle, well, lifestyle morning breakfast. Yeah, that's my morning breakfast experts.
Speaker 2: We are part of your complete breakfast.
Speaker 1: Oho.
Speaker 2: So anyway you're doing, are you going anywhere next week? No, you're not.
Speaker 1: I'm home. I'm actually very excited. I was maybe going to go to Hawaii because Josh is going to Hawaii, and he was like, oh yeah, just come and Jake's going to.
Speaker 2: It's so easy is to just come to Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it was one of those where it's like you just book your flight and then he has a hotel and he's hanging out with Jake too. So I love Jake, me too, Jake and I really wanted to go, but then as it was getting closer, I was just like, I think I just need a week of just myself and alone time and just doing nothing.
Speaker 2: Plus those flights have to be every bit of fifteen hundred dollars or more. No, it was actually under a thousand round trip. Yeah wow.
Speaker 1: And so I really thought about it and I was gonna go, but then I got a couple of things scheduled, so I'm just gonna hang out at home.
Speaker 2: Top of my lip, I think is cracked. Also, I need some boll.
Speaker 1: That happened to me. I have this weird thing, and maybe someone who's watching could tell me. I don't know why my lips go like full reptile chameleon where like randomly, and it's happened more and more frequently lately, and I don't know why it's happening.
Speaker 2: Comma comma karma.
Speaker 1: I'm very confused and also a little bit alarmed. So if anybody knows, please tell me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean it's the wintertime, so that happens. My hand's getting incredibly dry and cracked.
Speaker 1: I have nosebleeds too.
Speaker 2: I need some Aqua four.
Speaker 1: I was on the train the other day and I'm all of a sudden because I could feel when I get a nosebleed, and I'm like, uh oh, not now, please not now. So I went like this just to check and then blood and then the next thing I know, I'm like, oh God. So I keep going like.
Speaker 2: This is your wipe it on the dude next to you.
Speaker 1: I keep going like that, and then I just put my head back and a woman from across the way goes, I think you need these.
Speaker 2: Oh that was very sweet. I was gonna say so sweet. Susceptible to nosebleades, you would think that you'd carry tissues around with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I should. I mean I now carry saline spray this way.
Speaker 2: I keep those.
Speaker 1: Well, it's if you keep your passages moist, then you'll be okay.
Speaker 2: Passages.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, I always have a dog poop bag in my pocket, so if God forbid I ever need to blow my nose or stop a noseblade, at least I have some plastic.
Speaker 1: Or it'll look like you're like suffocating yourself when you have a bag.
Speaker 2: Oh, I gotta look like you're vomiting. Eh. Well, anyway, I was very bloody.
Speaker 1: It was very bad. But thank you to that woman on the train. You were so so kind because I should carry tissues.
Speaker 2: Can you donate your nose blood?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Why is it different than your arm blood?
Speaker 1: No, because imagine if you went to go give blood and they were like, all right, you're here for the Red Cross, how would they drain it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying if you went into the you know, the blood place, and you had a bloody nose. If you just have any driving and there's the blood place and you just run in and go, yeah, it takes to take you. It's not a faucet. Yeah, some people it is.
Speaker 1: Well it's not as much as you think too, Like it doesn't. It can't fill up a whole bag. And if it could, then you got bigger issues. You're right, you're right, But it'd been more frequent and I'm not a fan of it. And also my lips keep cracking, and God.
Speaker 2: Bless you should get it quarterized.
Speaker 1: I thought about it because in the winter especially I get them sometimes with like a couple times a week.
Speaker 2: I've had a couple of bloody boogers this week. So just so you know, also, and we apologize in events, there will be no ball chat next week. We are going to take one vacation day if you don't mind.
Speaker 1: But we will have serial Killers on Monday and the following Monday, So.
Speaker 2: I mean you're going to be home. Yeah, and I'm gonna have Wi Fi. I mean we could.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I totally will. We'll see or I'll just come in and I'll do it myself.
Speaker 2: I'll do it, right. I guess why don't you do that? I love when you do that. You did that other one with our friend Jason.
Speaker 1: Yea, do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll do that.
Speaker 1: No you won't, Yeah, I will. I will be here Nick and I will do a bull chat. I want to listen to it. Great, I'm going to Nick and I will do a bull chat.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna text Nick now and just te let him know. Next Wednesday, we're gonna do a bull chat together.
Speaker 2: Our friend Nick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be out in the ocean somewhere, but I'll be listening to it. Sure, I'm just gonna be swimming in the ocean next week.
Speaker 1: We aren't doing a bull chat, okay. For serial killers.
Speaker 2: I need to figure out how to use this board because if we ever want to take phone calls like that and put it on here, I don't even think this thing works yet.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I don't mind using my Superman box, but because I could.
Speaker 2: Just plug Oh my god, you know what I could do?
Speaker 1: No, I could get my Superman box and then just take the things instead of taking my mics out. Yeah, I could just plug them in here, right, and that's it, and then it records into here.
Speaker 2: But you have to have it suspend it in the air.
Speaker 1: No, I have my own cables for the Superman box. This into the box.
Speaker 2: Oh I see, yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: This is That would actually be so great because the worst part is setting up the mic stands.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 1: I hate setting up mike stands. I hate it. They're heavy, it's annoying. I hate it.
Speaker 2: Should we take a break, Yeah, what do we play?
Speaker 1: We'll be back.
Speaker 2: Boo right after this and we're back. That wasn't a big enough hole, Andrew, You're never gonna find it. Look fourteen thirty two, How small it is? Whatever?
Speaker 1: I could see it.
Speaker 2: Just remember when Columbus sell The Ocean Blue.
Speaker 1: Fourteen ninety two. Yeah, well there is no time of ninety two.
Speaker 2: Well there kind of is that would be like fifteen thirty.
Speaker 1: Well it's not. Now you're trying to trip me up, but it was really like fourteen thirty something.
Speaker 2: Whatever. What else is going on friend any interesting stories. Have you done anything fun or.
Speaker 1: I went to a WWE match on Monday. Oh, it was so much fun. I sat front row. Thank you to our friends over at the WWE who sent me it was awesome. Sitting the front row was incredible.
Speaker 2: It's not my jam anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, it doesn't need to be. It's just the thrill watching people get well, I will say, sitting in front row, you do kind of see the be up. Maybe some of the scripted portions a little bit better. Yeah, there were many moments where I was just kind of like they would go.
Speaker 2: To hit and it would be like, sure they stopped. If they stopped, the mask, great, they make it, but it was it's just too much of a show. Now. Back in the day, when they would just cut their foreheads with razor blades, that was the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more violence.
Speaker 2: Well, no, that because if I went like this and you would go, oh and you had a razor blade and had you cut your forehead and then you'd be bleeding, you know, that's what they do.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that, like I feel like I'd be an idiot though and accidentally go too.
Speaker 2: Too much and it would be like I'm woozy. I don't know, but those are those are the days man Junkyard Dog and heck Saw, Jim Duggan and you know Brutus the barber, beef Cake and George the animals steal.
Speaker 1: You don't remember any of these people? No, really, not one of those names. Not one, mister wonderful well, mister wonderful sounds it. No, not the one from Shark Tank. Okay, Bobby Heenan the Mouth of the South, Mouth of the South.
Speaker 2: I've heard he was up here, remember with the megaphone? Yes, yes, all right, Ted Dibiazzi, Yeah, none of these people. Nikolay Volkov, Yeah, iron chic, iron chic. Nothing. You don't know any of the stuff.
Speaker 1: Nothing. Sorry, wow, I apologize.
Speaker 2: Huh the British Bulldogs.
Speaker 1: No, none of this, none of it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. It's like it's like mid to late eighties all that.
Speaker 1: So why would I know any of it?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know Randy Macho man Savage. Yeah, he's dead, Yeah he is.
Speaker 1: I love when you preface things like that, Hey, do rebel this, they died.
Speaker 2: Snap it to a slim jym man.
Speaker 1: I've never had a slim jym not a damn give it a bite. That was I'm gonna die, I'm infected. It's over.
Speaker 2: Andrew just smacked his nose into the filthy ass microphone.
Speaker 1: The pond scum mic like who like who talked into that to make it look like that. I don't. I think these were used for like remote broadcasts because this is rusty.
Speaker 2: No, they came from other studios. These are not hours. They came from other studios. And there is clean Yes, I requested a clean mic.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, I'm glad you get the nice stuff. I get the diseased mic.
Speaker 2: I mean it makes me nauseous to look at even that bike. Yeah. So you had fun at WWE.
Speaker 1: That was a lot of fun and I would like to go back when they do a SmackDown.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I'm at the stage now where my children are of age that they want to go see concerts all the time. You know. My older one is like, can you get me tickets for Sizza? Can you get me tickets for this? And the Cooper's like, can you get me tickets for Jacks? And they like, they want they want tickets to all these shows. Now, forget about Taylor's to Beyonce. They want to go to that too. I'm like, dude, do you have any No, yeah, I don't. They don't really understand. They just think it's like, yeah, Ticketmaster up in here, what do you need? Yeah, you know, it's not like that. It's not It used to be like that. Like when we used to do all the Jones Beach shows at Jones Beach in the in the mid to late nineties and even into the early two thousands, we would get stacks of tickets and they're just like, hey, you go give them out.
Speaker 1: Well. The thing is, I feel like in smaller markets they have access to go to any show they want, and then they look at us in New York and they're like, oh, yeah, it must be the same there, if not better, And it's like no.
Speaker 2: Well, but also look at smaller markets. The shows that they're getting. They're not getting Taylor Swift, Lizzo. They're getting uh, you know, Baylor some quick someone else and Tizzo.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I mean they're getting like, uh, I can't even think.
Speaker 1: I mean, Taylor Swift is still doing in massive arena, they're.
Speaker 2: Noting ever clear and they can get as many people in there as they want.
Speaker 1: No, you know, and they have big arenas in a lot of these smaller cities.
Speaker 2: But you see, but you said small markets like smaller markets.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not talk I'm talking like Oshkosh.
Speaker 2: You know, they're not getting big acts there, but still.
Speaker 1: In like.
Speaker 2: Getting w consin they might be getting like the Blowfish. They're not getting Darius Rucker, They're just getting the rest of the band.
Speaker 1: But to confirm Oshkosh is in Wisconsin, I think, so okay, great because if anything, I feel like they're closest. That's Washington. Seattle is their closest city, right and then the other one I would say is probably Chicago. So Chicago is still a huge market. And if you told me right now that I could go see Taylor Swift front row in Chicago, i'd go right But in like maybe i'd go to Chicago.
Speaker 2: Oshkosh they're getting like, uh you know, like Gavin de Gras or something like that, and that's gonna be the big show in town. You know, I don't think I think I hear what you're saying. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Though, No, because again, like I said, they still get to go to these massive.
Speaker 2: No I get it arenas, but they have smaller Okay, like, for example, like Out by Me, they have Nyhow we.
Speaker 1: Don't even get offered you tickets to even go to the small shows here, even when Gavin de Grau is playing here. They don't come to us and say, hey, you want to go see They don't offer them to us.
Speaker 2: But it's probably easy for us to obtain those, you know, like they have they have smaller venues here that that it's easier for us to get tickets.
Speaker 1: We got to get in with the smaller venues with the bigger venues, and they got to start sending us places. Because I want to go see so many shows this summer. I want to go see ed Cheering. I would go see Taylor Swift. I want to go see Beyonce. I want to go see Metallica.
Speaker 2: Metallica.
Speaker 1: Yes, Metallica shows are the best. Would you go? No, Josh and I are going.
Speaker 2: I have a blast.
Speaker 1: You would have so much fun.
Speaker 2: That's smack down right there. I'm not going there.
Speaker 1: It was no. Oh, I can't do that, double satan wash. I have children.
Speaker 2: No, I just I always remember head Banger's Ball on MTV. You don't remember that? That was also? That was like freaking eighties. Yeah, heavy metal everything.
Speaker 1: Just never my thing, heavy metal everything thing. Mega Death, Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Want to go see Mega Death. Are they still around? Are they dead too?
Speaker 1: No? Megadeth's alive.
Speaker 2: They should all be dead. They did so many drugs.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, Metallica's honestly puts on one of the best shows I've ever seen in my whole life.
Speaker 2: Did they sing the song at the bening? He goes that song because because our toilet sounds like that, there's a song that starts like that.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about down with the Sickness by Papa Roach? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, our toilet sounds like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, Papa Roach, down with the sickness.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you notice when you flush the toilet in there, that's what it sounds like at the very beginning. Oh my god, you're actually right, I know. Hold on, let me type this in pee. Oh hi, Papa Papa Roach, down with the Sickness. We don't have it, your kids. It's amazing that we don't have that song. And this is where it would be helpful. This place sucks.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I just asked Nick K, could you do bull chat? And he goes, wtf as a bull chat?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Scars love it? Please what's last's work?
Speaker 1: Disturbed?
Speaker 2: Sorr to Piecess might disturb, not Papa Roach. We probably have it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, folks, I know, I said Papa Roach, my bad.
Speaker 2: Land of confusion? What's it called? Oh? Here it is?
Speaker 1: I knew the song title, but not the artist.
Speaker 2: Is that at the very beginning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you feel that it's gonna come up to the seconds?
Speaker 2: I hope, I'll believe we're gonna stop playing it.
Speaker 1: Can you like descrub?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can. I just don't know where it's to. Oh here, of course, right here?
Speaker 1: Eh you feel right where we just work?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's gonna be here then. Oh yes, that's what our toilet sounds like. As soon as you flush it, it sounds like that. Oh yes, You're never gonna be able to not hear that now. And you know for sure is because it's like a oh that's exactly. We need to bring a microphone in there and record it and then play them next to each other.
Speaker 1: I would, because that's what it sounds like. Yeah, it actually does. That's that's a very very accurate. That's super accurate.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So yes, And anyway, so I would like to go to the Jacks concert with Cooper I think you're going to make that happen because you totally could. Yeah, that's a Jones Beach and that's a July show, and that'll be fun. I hope Ana del Ray goes on tour. I love Lonadel Ray. No they can. You can see her in Oshkosh. Why she's headlining there? Why? Because you know it's lesser artist than a small market.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry. The second longest running female album of all times by her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but right now she could play the Iowa State Fair.
Speaker 1: Don't think so. No, if she comes back, I bet you she does a Radio City show and it will be packed. I cannot wait.
Speaker 2: That's why. I but Radio City is no MSG.
Speaker 1: You know, I actually prefer Radio City. I saw a little nas excident Radio City and it was perfect.
Speaker 2: I enjoy a smaller venue, even though Radio City is a huge compared to other city standards. I saw the best show there, probably almost of my life, at Radio City front Row. Yeah. It was Naughty by Nature and C and C Music Factory.
Speaker 1: That would be fun.
Speaker 2: It was spectacular. Naughty by Nature came out with a machete and I was scared.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised. Yeah, I love radio City. It's a beautiful venue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never seen the Christmas Spectacular all these years, I've never seen it. Let's go this year at Radio City is also the place where I almost got beat up by Michael Jackson's security guard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, can you tell me the story boooooooooo after this?
Speaker 2: Sure, we'll be back right after this, Edward back. So yes, back to my Radio City story. So let me see if I can find the song in here. It was the MTV Video Music Awards, probably nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: Was it the Lisa Marie Presley one were they made out on stage? No? But was it the moment where Lisa? Was it Courtney Love through the show at Madonna?
Speaker 2: I don't remember. I don't know. I don't think so. I don't think so. But I just remember that it was. We were there setting up for the broadcast, and it was the day before, and I went inside the venue while they were soundchecking, and it was a closed sound check. I'm in the back, like in a seat, crouching down because Michael Jackson is on stage doing this the right version. That's terrible. Wow, that's not even how it starts. So it's really cool. Yeah, But so Michael Jackson was in there, and I'm sitting there with my video camera and I'm recording that, and all of a sudden, this huge dude makes his way over to me and he puts his hand on it and he's like, you can't be recording in here. And I'm like, oh my god, I didn't know. I'm so sorry, you know, and I just I just scurried out. I have the tape somewhere. I gotta find it because that's actually pretty cool. That would actually be pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's dead and all, well, people are trying to cancel him, but I don't think it's gonna work.
Speaker 2: Still, they're trying to catch Yeah, there was a finding Neverland thing, yeah, but canceling wasn't even a thing then.
Speaker 1: It was a thing. You just kind of got blacklisted. Yeah, But you know what, I think, since he's dead, it's hard with me. Like I get if somebody not okay, but I mean it's hard with music because like Michael Jackson's catalog is so big, Like even your kids know who Michael Jackson is, and you can't. It's hard to say, like an R. Kelly song he had Ignition outside of Ignition. Really, like, if I don't have to hear Ignition at a party, it's fine. But if I can't hear beat It or Thriller or any of Michael Jackson's other hits, like, that's hard to actively avoid it. You'll just have to hear a pretty young thing, Oh my god, that's one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: Have to hear eat It instead, or the Serial Killer's theme song. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you really You really can't just erase all of his music, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, I agree with that. I think it's it's hard where I get it, Like you, you don't want to be doing a bad thing, but at the same time, it's kind of like music kind of transcends. I don't know.
Speaker 2: God, I haven't heard this in so long.
Speaker 1: Weird Alic's funny, he is.
Speaker 2: Although I mentioned that I did not like that movie, yeah, I don't want No, Don't want No Raisin Brands. Oh yeah, how did I get it right there?
Speaker 1: Because you probably like obsessed over it and I did not.
Speaker 2: Even two minutes and fifteen I did not even know and watch this party trick. I did not even know that that was in that song.
Speaker 1: We should just copy then make that our new I.
Speaker 2: Should Oh my god, what yeah, you know the song I love Rocky Road. Oh that's funny, I love Rocky Road.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's fun.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you have to go right, three more minutes. So yes again, So we're going away next week. And unless you have kids that are teenagers and tweens and young teenagers, you have no idea what it's like. It's like, okay, guys, we're leaving. Yeah, and we have to pack. Okay, phone phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, Instagram ha ha, snapchat. No, no, no, we have to pack TikTok. Oh look haha, TikTok got to do a dance. I'm like, no, guys, seriously, we're running out of time and we have to okay, dad, and guess what they didn't pack? And so now it's my job to figure out what I need to bring for them. And first of all, they ordered you know the company Sheen, Yeah, yes, so they order stuff from them. And right now, it literally just said a little while ago departed from China. You think it's getting here by Friday?
Speaker 1: I will say, shipping koozies depends on how If it's by air, you stand a chance if it's by s. Absolutely, Really, do you really think that they put their clothes on a barge you never know. I don't think there's companies that you order stuff online like clothing Wise, they put it on a barge you never know, in a storage container that.
Speaker 2: Falls off the scene.
Speaker 1: They call it fast fashion for a reason. By the time it gets here, it's out of fashion, and then they could sell it for even cheaper. I mean, the stuff pretty much is crap and it falls apart after you wear it once. But it's so cheap that it's fine, which is insane. But they also copy other people's designs too well, it's like their whole trademark.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's why you can get a bathing suit for three bucks.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. So did you get anything I ordered?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I ordered some shirts, so I don't know, we'll see you. I didn't order bathing swits and stuff. I just saw, Oh, this is a nice top, you know, so I ordered. I ordered two shirts.
Speaker 1: Is it a tube top?
Speaker 2: No, it's not a tube top. I don't know if I can get into it anymore, because you know what, I'm starting to chunk up again. Here we go. I was down to one eighty four and this morning I was one ninety two. So I think you may have to give me some envelopes again. Oh okay, you know I want to know what happens if I get back to two hundred or back down to one eighty.
Speaker 1: Okay, we could we could play that game.
Speaker 2: Those should be the goals, because I want to get back down to one eighty. Oh wow, I don't think I've been in forever. Okay, what are you picking off your I have a callous You're so gross? Is that a callous? No? It's gross.
Speaker 1: No, what is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not looking at it.
Speaker 1: It's because I've been lifting weights.
Speaker 2: Yeah I have. Okay, I go to the gym. I go to the gym three to four days a week.
Speaker 1: Sow do you know they torture me? There? Go and I go with Josh. And let me tell you something. I've never lifted weights in my life. I hate lifting weights. I still hate lifting weights. You're gonna mess your elbow up. No, it's well, you do a different muscle group every day. I've never been to false. You could start at any time, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but lifting weights is that's hard, man.
Speaker 1: It's better for you though, okay, it's been great. I'm I have to say, I hate working out, but I appreciate working out. Listen your outside appearances and everything, because under this what is that?
Speaker 2: What is this my flab?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's your little lean chicken cutlet arm.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have old brittle man body.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, let me cut this. Oh I broke my fingers, my hip. Yeah, better to build muscle. Once you break your hip, it's over. You're going for weight loss. So this way you could be the frail old man with your little walker, whereas you should be trying to build some muscle. I would like to get a little beef up here.
Speaker 1: You don't even have to be beefy. Okay, but I ride my bike. I got thick ankles, yeah, I mean I run and walk a ton. So then my thisycles? What is this called calf?
Speaker 2: My calf? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like feel that?
Speaker 2: No, feel that. I don't want to touch your dirty jeans. Oh please, whe's the last time you watch fil jeans? Well, you're also flexing right now. No, that's literally how my foot might that's a flex.
Speaker 1: That's not a flex.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Even you're tough up there too. Yeah, you see being surprised. See, yeah, I mean you can kill me, There's no doubt about it. I think I tried to fight you that one time and you hurt me bad and you didn't even do much.
Speaker 1: People doubt my skills. But let me tell you something. If I'm pissed off enough, I think it would be bad. Nick actually said that.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna have a little contest. If you can go back and listen to this podcast and count how many times Andrews said, let me tell you something, I will send you a T shirt. Oh fun, Yeah, let me tell you something that's a good idea. No, because we're gonna get like a five hundred people giving me numbers and I'm not counting, So I just have to take your word for it. Jklol, buy what I know you said? Just kidding, laughing out loud. Bye. But why because this episode's over? Oh ty s M. Do you know that now in school kids can write like that in essays and stuff. Now the teachers do not take.
Speaker 1: Off for it. That makes me furious it should That's insane. No, that can't be true.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was talking to one of my child's tea and they said, yeah, they tell us that it doesn't matter anymore. Grammar doesn't matter, spelling doesn't matter, punctuation doesn't matter, Like Cooper, are right. I went to the store and the I will be lowercase. I'm like, dude, you have to capitalize that. And the teacher's like, no, we don't penalize for that anymore. And he said the kids even sometimes will write lol in a in a in an essay and we just leave it. Let me tell you, don't even circle it and red.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. I am gonna be we're getting in turns back. I am going to make it a point that if you come at me with that no, that'll like I can't do that. I don't think that you should just talk and daily speak and text speak. You should never speak like that you just did. But as a joke, I would never write to you in an actual email, like a formal email with somebody. I would never be like, hey, Scott, do you have this lol?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But there are times where I'll be like, you know, hey, Diamond, I just fell off my chair and broke my ass and she'll just say lol.
Speaker 1: But see again, that's texting, that's for that's casual, formal conversation with someone which essays are or should be.
Speaker 2: That's extremely saying. Shouldn't you just go ah because that's what that's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Well, we could get into this, but I'm not going to do that because I have to go.
Speaker 2: Oh. Okay, but I.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you all. And we hit a thousand, and that's really great for us. Now we're monetized.
Speaker 2: Now we're not. It's such as automatic.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is really. I'm gonna go check the YouTube when I get off this zoom. Okay, well video. Are you gonna go to the bathroom first? No?
Speaker 2: I think you should oh to go here? Yeah, I think she should go to the bathroom first. Hold on, I'm gonna flush. We have to record it, all right, excited? All right, have it listen, have a great rest of the week. We'll be here on Monday with an all new Serial Killers. We're gonna skip Wednesday's bull Chat.
Speaker 1: Now we're not. I'm gonna do it next.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, Andrew was gonna do it. There will be a ball chat one week from today.
Speaker 1: I will either do it with I don't know, my sister. I'll do it with somebody. But I would actually love it would just be me talking to her the whole time.
Speaker 2: Who is a precious blood princess? Okay? Who is the cute? Is little going? I guess what. It's gonna go back under a thousand as soon as that happens. Who is my s to be?
Speaker 1: Little Angel?
Speaker 2: Because Billy rubs until we see you, when we see you. Follow us on all socials at serial Killers PC. That's cereal with the c check out our website serial killerspc dot com.
Speaker 1: And a subscribe button because then we get even more over one thousand, even more over a thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, l say clink Andrew clink. We need a bowl? Can someone send us a ball and a sign for behind us? And somebody please make us new theme songless send us all of these things.
Speaker 1: And also get a sponsorship. Thanks by thanks, see you