Speaker 1: Never Weekend goes on the line making your phone calls.
Speaker 2: Every night, every week goes Today Night's teaching you in the mid of your life.
Speaker 3: Money's not ready an expert. Hey, folks, how you doing. It's me, It's Lyle, It's the get go guy. And I am so happy to finally tell you guys that after months and months and months of just releasing this podcast whenever the hell I felt like it, I have combated my indecisiveness and made a decision to release this podcast every Monday. This will be a every Monday podcast from now on. I know it has been annoying to have episodes release on Wednesdays or Fridays, and then the next week it's a Tuesday, and you know whatever, we are on schedule now for every Monday morning. Every Monday morning, you should wake up and before you go into school or the factory or jail or wherever you are, there will be a new episode available of the Therapy Gecko podcast. So I just wanted to throw out that schedule that we got going every Monday morning from now on, and hey, if you like to watch your podcasts, if you enjoy the visual format, I will also be releasing the video version of this podcast every Monday morning on YouTube dot com slash Lyle Forever. As always, you can call the Gecko every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at nine pm Eastern Standard Time on twitch dot tv slash Lyle Forever. You can email me for whatever reason if you want to say hi or send me a death threat at Lyle forever and Ever at gmail dot com. Lyle forever and Ever at gmail dot com. And all right, I'm happy to be on track, I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be green, and I'm ready to get into it. Let's do some calls, baby.
Speaker 4: All from Constance two conference.
Speaker 3: It's constant constance, yes, like the state of consistency.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like you as a person are consistent.
Speaker 6: At points?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 8: If I have enough renovation.
Speaker 3: What gives you motivation?
Speaker 7: That is a good question.
Speaker 5: Most of have nothing.
Speaker 9: It just comes in random starts.
Speaker 3: What do you do when you get a random spirit of motivation?
Speaker 6: Schoolwork a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Are you in college?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: What do you study?
Speaker 9: I'm currently just doing my first two years. I go to a community college, so I'm just trying to get my first two years over the basics.
Speaker 3: Constant sounds like the name of a fortune teller.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's uh. I can't remember where it originated from.
Speaker 7: I used to study my name a lot.
Speaker 3: If that sounds to you, I don't know, Constance. Are you ridiculous?
Speaker 6: I am not.
Speaker 9: I think I'm very level minded, and it weirds people out.
Speaker 3: It weirds people out.
Speaker 9: You say yes, because a lot of people, when put in certain situations, will become very emotional, and I don't do that.
Speaker 3: Tell me about a situation in which others are usually emotional but you are not.
Speaker 9: This is very extreme. But whenever I was eleven, my mother passed away and I just thought about it as I can't do anything about it, and I just kind of have to move on with my life and hope for the best and work on myself. And my dad thought I was a sociopath.
Speaker 4: But you know, see, this.
Speaker 3: Is interesting because this seems like one of those things that's both a blessing and a curse. You know, Like, obviously, you know when you don't feel as hard as other people do, you avoid all the bad stuff. But do you think that that also causes you to avoid all the good stuff there is about being emotional?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 9: Yes, most definitely. I'll see my friends get worked up over things, are really excited over certain things like us hanging out. But to me, I just I'm like, it's just another day. I don't feel excited or anything.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about your stoic nature? Do you wish that you were more emotional? Are you envious of your friends? Or do you like the way that you operate?
Speaker 9: Well, there's been times where I've wished that I was more emotional, But I have had moments whenever I do become extremely emotional, and I hate it so much. I honestly would just prefer how I am now. It's just so much easier on me.
Speaker 3: What do you hate about it?
Speaker 9: It just stresses me out so bad. I have so much anxiety over it.
Speaker 3: Does he give anxiety over it because it's not something you're used to, I would say so. Yes, There's lots of ways that I feel like you could take u stoicism to your advantage because and again I'm not a real therapist, but I do find this particular thing very interesting because this is like one of those things where you could either be like, all right, I'm gonna work really hard to change this about myself or I'm gonna work really hard to just accept this about myself and make the best of my life that I can, accepting that I'm just by my own nature for whatever reason.
Speaker 12: A very stowe person, right right, Yeah, it kind of sucks overall, because, like I said, I don't really get excited over things, or I don't.
Speaker 9: Really get angry or any of those. But whenever I'm forced into something I'm not used to or I'm doing something that I don't usually do, I get really stressed out and my anxiety is crazy or the roof and I don't know what to do with myself.
Speaker 3: Have you spoken to a real therapist about any of this?
Speaker 9: I have not, but because of a lot of things that I've gone through as a child, that's my plan. That's what I want to major, and I want to major in psychology.
Speaker 3: This is interesting because I wonder if your lack of feeling is emotion and all those other people will help you or hinder you in attempting to help them with their emotions. What do you think about that?
Speaker 9: Well, I've had the same worries before, and something I looked into before deciding that I wanted to go to school to become a therapist.
Speaker 7: Was that.
Speaker 9: A lot of times your professors will force you to go and take therapy because you have to know what it's like to be in.
Speaker 7: The other seat. You have to know what it's like to be that patient.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, But.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I feel like it'll help me more because I won't in a way I'll understand how they're feeling, but I also won't get overly emotional, and I'll be able to listen to them and help them maybe think more logically about those things and make them feel more comfortable.
Speaker 3: I don't know, see all right, that right there is sort of what I was talking about. Right, How if you're like a really you know, stoic, logic thinking person who's not very driven by emotion, instead of looking at that as a weakness, you know, you're looking at it as more of a strength, and you're like, okay, well how can I use this as a strength. And that's an example, you know, if you were to go into becoming a therapist and saying, well, I think very logically, and maybe I would pair up well with clients who are more emotional and I could help them think more logically and stoically, and then you know, you do that and it works, and you're like, oh shit, this thing that you know possibly people who have been telling me there's something wrong with me, I'm actually harnessing it as a important tool of mind to help other people.
Speaker 7: Right there, there was a lot.
Speaker 9: Yeah, a lot of my family thinks it's pretty cool. I've been through so many different mindsets and changes on.
Speaker 7: What I want to be.
Speaker 9: I get one point, I wanted to be a surgeon, and then I wanted to be a doctor, and then a nurse, and then a teacher, and.
Speaker 10: Now I'm going to be a therapist.
Speaker 9: So who knows, maybe I'll change my mind.
Speaker 7: Maybe I won't.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for calling in constance of course, of course you have a good rest of the night. Thank you for sharing you too.
Speaker 4: Bye all from dark Dark Dark.
Speaker 3: That was a kind of cool noise dark.
Speaker 13: Hey, Hey, how are you doing?
Speaker 11: Gek?
Speaker 3: Are you ridiculous?
Speaker 13: You know I thought about this question the last time you asked it, and I was like, I think I am because I have a tendency to laugh at things that are just wildly inappropriate, like what so today, for example, i walk into my wife's store, she works at a coffee shop, and I'm like, I see your boss walk out and she has one of those like clear masks on, and I'd never seen one of those before, and I just started laughing because I thought it was so weird to see someone's face.
Speaker 3: So you're just laughing at your wife's face.
Speaker 13: No, no, my wife's boss face.
Speaker 3: Oh does he have a fri Let me ask you something forgetting about the absurdity of a clear mask? Did this guy have just in general a funny looking face?
Speaker 13: Kind of because you don't get the nose and you get like all the lips and it's kind of like out of context. So you see their eyes and then you see a pair of lips and then just like a black cloth around it.
Speaker 3: Do you know what his name was?
Speaker 13: Oh, it's actually a girl.
Speaker 11: Her boss's a girl.
Speaker 3: And sh hara funny face.
Speaker 11: Yes.
Speaker 3: Where did you meet your wife?
Speaker 13: I met my wife on Twitter?
Speaker 3: On Twitter?
Speaker 13: Yeah, she lived in Ohio and I lived in Arizona.
Speaker 3: Did it start in a DM or in a public thread?
Speaker 13: It started in a DM?
Speaker 3: Actually, what did you DM?
Speaker 11: Her?
Speaker 13: I said that I liked her style.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm really happy here. That worked out for you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, now we got a Now we got a three year old and we're married.
Speaker 3: Do you like being married?
Speaker 13: I absolutely love it.
Speaker 3: What else do you laugh at that's inappropriate?
Speaker 13: One time, like I was in like a lobby of the place, and this customer starts like throwing like the typical like Karen stink, and I just started laughing. And it's like kind of like an uncontrollable thing, like a tick that comes out, and I just started laughing. And then the lady started getting mad at me for laughing at her, like yelling at like this person who was just trying to make their food.
Speaker 3: I understand why you would laugh at that. I mean, there's a lot of content out on the Internet of people yelling, and people do find it funny, So I understand why you would find it funny in real life because it is kind of ridiculous that the person is yelling.
Speaker 13: Yeah, maybe maybe it's not like me being ridiculous, but me being seen in a ridiculous area.
Speaker 3: Thank you for calling Michael.
Speaker 11: Wait Way.
Speaker 4: All from to accept Press.
Speaker 3: Hello, are you there is that anyone?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: Are we alone in the universe? Is there life outside of Earth? And if if there was, would they like us? What if if there was a whole other race of intelligent life. I'm here. If there was a whole race of intelligent life and they didn't like us, would we care? Would we be all like upset that they don't like that the aliens don't think that we're that we're cringe? What do you what do you think?
Speaker 7: I I honestly do think aliens be ashamed of the human race.
Speaker 3: Really why?
Speaker 6: I mean, all of the.
Speaker 7: Videos on the YouTube space and means and it's just our shitty humor.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just don't.
Speaker 3: But we wouldn't be judged. We would be judged by our best We would be judged by like Mark Twain or whatever. We don't I think that like the human race, if we had like a we had to present ourselves, I don't think we would. We got to pick, we would probably pick. We probably wouldn't pick internet memes. We would show them you're probably not wrong.
Speaker 7: But at the same time, it's like, you know, UFO sightings and everything like that, probably been just observing us for a while at time when.
Speaker 3: They stepped in, Why haven't they come to kill us?
Speaker 7: See how stupid we are?
Speaker 3: They're like, yeah, so if a human has sex with an animal, it can't it doesn't make a baby. But if a human had sex with another intelligent life form, an alien, that could make another sort of species of intelligent life form. Like if there what if there was like another like breed.
Speaker 4: Of intelligence aliens.
Speaker 3: Yes, if we interbreeded with aliens and we formed a whole new integrated society and then those alien and then they they had said, well I guess if I guess if they had sex, if the two babies had sex with each other, then it would just make or it would.
Speaker 7: It make a I feel like it would make I don't think they would be intelligent. I feel like that's going down like the inbreeding path between humans where you know they get really fussed up.
Speaker 3: Well okay, well then if that's the thing, then if you go back through humanity, at some point there was it, we had the inbreed.
Speaker 7: There was, right, Yeah, but like that's what causes like uh, degenerative like stuff like you know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Are you ridiculous? Uh?
Speaker 7: I don't think so. I don't want Why not?
Speaker 3: You don't want? All right? So you think that you are, but you do not want to be?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Probably all right?
Speaker 3: What makes you think that you are?
Speaker 7: Some of the things I say sometimes just get like weird looks. I don't know, like I have shipped something humor too. That's why I think aliens wouldn't like us, Like my sense of humor is pretty terrible. So's but I was going off home, so I.
Speaker 3: Think, all right, so you're kind of I think you think aliens wouldn't like you specifically, Yeah, probably even race.
Speaker 7: Probably.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean I was basing off myself.
Speaker 3: So you wish you were less for the.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm one of those people that don't want to be perceived in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 3: So I'm curious what uh so you called into this stream? Uh? And there are like thousands of people perceiving you right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but they can't like keep my face and attach it, like right now, I'm just kind of a disembodied voice.
Speaker 3: It's true, but you are identified as a as a human being that lives on earth.
Speaker 7: Yes, but I can distance myself like from who I am on the stream and who I am actually you know, do you do.
Speaker 3: You feel like you are presenting a personality right now that is different from who you actually are.
Speaker 7: No, but they don't know that.
Speaker 3: How do you feel now that they do.
Speaker 7: I mean, I could just one, it could just be one eighty in it.
Speaker 3: You know, why are you afraid of being perceived?
Speaker 7: That's a really loaded question. I don't know, Probably because anxiety.
Speaker 3: Do you think that you're unworthy of being perceived?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, this is getting real deep. Probably I don't. Yeah, what what makes.
Speaker 3: Someone, in your opinion, worthy of being.
Speaker 7: Perceived, whether or not they actually contribute to society? Like I'm I think a lot of people are just like NPCs, just walking around, just doing their thing, not really contributing. They're just existing. They're not really living. And I feel like that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: So you think of yourself as an NPC essentially?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just a day in and day out.
Speaker 5: I just exist.
Speaker 7: I don't really do anything.
Speaker 3: Would you like to do things?
Speaker 14: Probably?
Speaker 3: Would you wait to do?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 7: Like get an education and help people?
Speaker 3: It's a lot of ways to help people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there is, but at this point, like I wake up, I go to work, I work with waitress that's not really helping people in any way, And then I come.
Speaker 3: Home helping people that's absolutely.
Speaker 7: I mean in a meaningful way, like giving someone What do.
Speaker 3: You define as a meaningful way.
Speaker 7: Like a life changing way. I feel like, yeah, like providing a service is helping someone, but at the same time, like not like they do. It's doing something that they could do themselves.
Speaker 3: But to say that you don't contribute to society as a waitress, I mean you actively contribute to the economy. You all right, you get paid money? Right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: How do you Where does your money come from? Your money comes from the restaurant, which people give money to because people feel as though the service that the restaurant provides is valuable, and so they give them money. And so the service that you provide to the restaurant helps the restaurant be valuable to people. So you provide value to people inherently and people and it is objectively proven that you provide value to people because you receive money in return for the value that you provide.
Speaker 7: I hadn't looked at it in that late, So I mean you're you're right for sure.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, uh, that's what having a job is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well yeah, I just feel like it just provides value to have a little bit like a deeper beating, like doctors or teachers or like something like that, like life altering in some way.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's a big myth that like to help people or have an impact, you have to be uh, you know, a freaking rocket scientist person. You know, you help people on a micro scale.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just like to do something bigger.
Speaker 3: Do you have any ideas of what bigger thing you would like to do.
Speaker 7: I would like to enter the medical field some day.
Speaker 3: And by the way, you know, I think it's good that you're like aiming higher. It's always good to be aiming higher. But I wouldn't look at what you're currently doing is not contributing to society. I think that you currently contribute to society. You objectively provide value to other people. And you are now looking to you currently provide value to people, and you're looking, you know, hey, how could I provide even more value to society than when I'm currently providing? Which is a good struggle to be having.
Speaker 7: Yeah, interesting, I remember really looked at it in that light. I always just felt kind of like, not, this is going to sound a little harsher than I mean it to be, but useless essentially and like great scheme things.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think you're useless.
Speaker 7: And that's not in like a bad way like I'm okay with it, like I'm If I wasn't, I would already be going to school, like be reinhold and everything like that, but.
Speaker 3: Just something to sit with, why haven't you going to school?
Speaker 7: I actually did start school and then I stopped going because my ex and I bought a house together at the rif old age of nineteen, and then we had a bad breakup and sold the house and I just haven't re enrolled. So I stopped going to school so I could work more so I could pay for the house.
Speaker 3: Are you still playing for the house?
Speaker 7: No, we sold it, so that part's done. I'm living at home now, so that kind of is part. I'm living at home after owning a house, like I'm working waitress job. I'm not going to school anymore like I was doing more, and now that I'm not, I feel like, well.
Speaker 3: So then what's stopping it from rein rolling? If you if you, if that's what you want to do.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 7: At first, it was like COVID, I can't do in person classes and I don't learn well with online classes, so I just yeah, so I was just waiting for the classes to open up in person.
Speaker 3: Again, okay, and in the meantime, you're saving up money living at home, which is good. That's awesome.
Speaker 10: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 16: Not too bad.
Speaker 7: It just feels like an.
Speaker 3: I don't know why that feels like an NBC. I mean, you're well, an NBC is like well, okay, think about it like this, you're uh more like you're more like in the RPG when the guy goes into like the item shop to regain health and strength.
Speaker 7: By yeah, you're the you're the shopkeeper.
Speaker 3: And look and look the main character. Whatever needs you provide the characters with value as you give them food.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 3: And then in the meantime, I actually think you're in a good position. You're saving up money living a home, and you can fucking re enroll. It's not like you can, you can. It was a good decison. I'm glad you sold the house. Yeah, you don't have to pay for the house anymore. And now you're in a good position to re enroll whenever you feel like you can do that. And in the meantime, you're not like wasting away time, you know, value to society and making money in return. I think that that is pretty good.
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: This is a very nice call.
Speaker 3: Good I hope that. I hope that, uh, this inspires you to think less poorly about your situation and more optimistic for the future.
Speaker 7: Thank you, It absolutely does. It does make me feel better to be recognized in a different light and different perspective.
Speaker 3: You've been perceived. You've been perceived.
Speaker 7: Oh, I don't know if I'm all right. Yeah, I'll accept it. I've been perceived.
Speaker 3: What did you say your name was? You never told me your name.
Speaker 7: Oh it's Taylor.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much for for calling and sharing Taylor. I wish you best luck in the future.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Lyle here as well.
Speaker 3: Good night, good night.
Speaker 4: All from Rudd.
Speaker 3: Rudd.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so.
Speaker 3: Not much. What's up with you?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know, just hanging out playing some video games and I saw a therapy Jecko was online and I thought, hey, I could I could use some therapy getto in my life?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yep. Anything you can use a little bit of therapy getto in your life.
Speaker 2: I think everybody a little bit of therapy getto in their life.
Speaker 3: You think everybody could a little bit of therapy get go in their life? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: I think yeah, I think therapy get goo can make the just the world a better place the world, the world the happier, less uh more therapeutic environment.
Speaker 11: So I was like, oh, let me call and.
Speaker 2: Talk to this this wonderful get go.
Speaker 3: You know, you're thinking all these positives, you're saying all these positive things about me, But what if I turn out to be horrible? Well, then you know secret that you don't know that if you found out, you would think I was evil?
Speaker 2: Try me now, I'm no, I'm intrigued.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I don't have one. I don't think I do. But what if I did?
Speaker 7: I did?
Speaker 3: I just think, Look, you know, we've been talking a lot about optimism, all right, we've been talking a lot about reazing positive intent. I think it's good, and I think I think that what you're doing is good. I like the wather you're operating here. But I do think that you should have like just in your pocket, just be like what if it I don't I don't know, I don't know what it would be, but like, just what if this guy is like a terrible dark secret?
Speaker 2: Well, I have to say that's a good point.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't think so I don't think I have a terrible dark secret.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope you don't have a terrible dark secret, but you know, I try to see the good and everybody. So even if you did, you know, have a terrible dark secret, I would try to see some rationality.
Speaker 3: So really, so you would try to so you would try to rationalize my terrible dark.
Speaker 2: Secret nationality, unless sure just the sociopath, in which case the rationality you were be born with a chemical imbalanced. Then there is no rationality inside of you.
Speaker 3: Really, you know, that takes a lot like like, I don't want to bring up any specific examples or anything. I don't want to get too crazy, but like, all right, we can both agree that there are people in the world that do heinous horrible things, right, right, and you how do you view those people? You like, rationalize what you're able to rationalize what they do? Is like you can still like empathize with them.
Speaker 11: Well, let's put into perpectives.
Speaker 2: I personally know some people who have done some pretty pretty horrible things, and some of those people have gone away for a very long time, and some of those people have not Some of those people who had reasons for doing some pretty horrible things, and you know, obviously they don't justify it, but they do give it some sort of perspective, I would say, and it doesn't it doesn't make it right, but it makes you kind of Okay, I get it, you know, I get it. And unless, like I said, the person of the sociopath and just has absolutely you.
Speaker 1: Know, emotion.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, most of the people who did the horrible things that I know do have removers for the things that they did. So I do believe that there is some sort of understanding and every terrible, terrible action that somebody can do, unless you're just an awful person, which I grat I don't mean to say sociopaths are all awful people, because some of them are, Like they realize that, like I can't feel emotion towards people, so I'm just gonna not be We're gonna try not to be a scumbag.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm very impressed because you know, seeing the good in people, like reading positive intent, having an optimistic view that human beings are generally good and that life is generally good.
Speaker 11: And that.
Speaker 3: You know, all that stuff is easy to do, except when it's really hard, like like you know what I mean. Sometimes that's what sometimes like it's really hard, but some people they show up for it and they're like, no, despite this, I still believe that humanity is good.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I always say that, you know, back to the logic thing, which is humanity. I think humanity is good. But I really just think that.
Speaker 11: Evil people and evil their evil deeds.
Speaker 2: Let's say, evil things are just the breakdowns logic. So evil arises when logic it just doesn't exist. So like it's illogical. He said, as goal to kill and eat somebody, that's not logical, that's not logically sound thing to do, So that would be considered an evil thing to do in my opinion. Yeah, so so yeah, that's that's so. I mean, if it's not it's not logic logically sound, then it's an evil deed. And I've done some illogical things in my life myself, so I don't exempt myself from that from that category. But I do think that people are inherently good.
Speaker 3: So if you think it's illogical if someone does something, that's if something does something something bad that is illogical, you think it's it's purely evil.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, well, I think just illogical acts are purely evil, and that doesn't necessarily mean that an all logical act has bad like it doesn't have to be like like I mean, I can be illogical when I'm trying to take a test. That doesn't mean it's a it's a bad thing or an evil thing. But I just think, you know, I like, evil acts when it comes to peer to peer are tend to be illogical.
Speaker 3: So someone kills and eats someone, you consider that, how how is that all right? But so if someone kills and eats someone and there's the logic is that there's something so like wrong with them mentally that causes them to do that, what is that in your eyes? Make that evil?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean it makes it so like so there's a chemical imbalance that I mean, like you just said, so logically to them, it's not illogical. So I wouldn't say it's evil. I would say at that point it's necessary, like because you have people who do not have you know, uh, substantial grasps on empathy and logic, and they're absolutely necessary to the natural order of things.
Speaker 11: So I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Necessarily consider that evil. I would consider it a necessary thing that to exist. So that way we have some sort of basis to reflect upon the good and the evil. And I think that evil comes when when people who know what's right and know what's good choose to do the illogical thing and do what's wrong.
Speaker 3: All this this is why, this is why I fucked so heavily with dogs.
Speaker 15: Dogs.
Speaker 11: Dogs are chill.
Speaker 2: You know what, then it's crazy. I'm a cat guy.
Speaker 3: Your cat cats too, Because if a dog does something bad or even even good, it's dog. Dogs. They don't know the difference between right and wrong. So they're they're just inherently pure. They're not like Machavelian. They're just dogs. They're just there. They don't think about right or wrong, and they don't think about the logic behind their actions. They just do things. That's why they can trust.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and dogs are pretty chill.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: I didn't even expect you to answer when you call it, so I didn't even have anything really prepared to talk about. So I just just like, let me see if I can get therapy, get go, and I.
Speaker 3: Got my stream, and I don't ever have anything prepared to talk about except the question that I didn't even ask you.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, I respect that. I mean, that's the way to do it.
Speaker 11: Is just go off the cup.
Speaker 3: So how do you think this went?
Speaker 11: I think this went.
Speaker 2: I feel pretty therapeutic so far. I feel like I've been therapied.
Speaker 11: Therapied.
Speaker 2: Well, I've never been to a therapist before, except for that one time where my school mandated it when I was in my junior year in order for me to come back after a long term suspension.
Speaker 3: I'm not a real therapist. I'm just a gecko guy on the website where people speed run super Mario sixty four.
Speaker 2: Well, well, to me, I think you're a real therapist. To me, you're a real therapist.
Speaker 11: So there we go.
Speaker 3: I think that's a dangerous thing to call myself.
Speaker 2: I think I could get you into some trouble if you start advertising yourself as a real therapist.
Speaker 11: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: What was my name is?
Speaker 5: Rudd?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for cork are you.
Speaker 13: D d Well?
Speaker 2: Thank you for taking my call, mister therapy gecko. It's been a pleasure to the night.
Speaker 4: You too, all from Fletcher?
Speaker 3: Fletcher?
Speaker 4: Oh no way, why.
Speaker 11: How's it doing?
Speaker 3: That's going right?
Speaker 11: That's good? Here? Are you?
Speaker 3: You seem Strauss?
Speaker 11: Yeah? I think I called like two hundred times. I was calling.
Speaker 1: You a lot the other day.
Speaker 3: Why I had.
Speaker 11: Something to tell you. I was it was the night of my senior prank.
Speaker 3: Your senior prank.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know all the seniors go out do something.
Speaker 3: Why are you calling me on the night of your senior brank?
Speaker 11: Well, because I just wanted to draw out and do it, and I think the topic was like something related to it. What was it? Well, so we got like fifty thousand forks, right, and then we went out to our football field. We had like forty people and we stuck them in the ground.
Speaker 3: You stuck fifty How many forks do you.
Speaker 11: Say, Yeah, fifty thousand.
Speaker 3: You stuck fifty thousand forks in the ground.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't get it. Well, you got to see it. I mean, if you want to see I could tell you my buddy's TikTok's Like.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, like, what is the what is the point of it? Like, what is it?
Speaker 11: Oh? Well do well? The point was like it looks funny because like the forks, you know, they're just in the ground, and like it like it looked like if you looked at it from a certain angle, it looked like snow and it's Florida, So like it looked like snow. But the funny part was going to be like people picking them up. But we got caught with all the cops and all this stuff, so that we actually ended up picking it up.
Speaker 3: Oh so you didn't even get away with it.
Speaker 11: Oh no, No, we got like, oh like maybe like fifteen of us got caught, but then like the rest of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people, does it take to stick fifty? I mean that's a lot of forks.
Speaker 11: That's it. No, it was a lot of works.
Speaker 3: How people did you have working on this operation? Whose idea was this?
Speaker 11: Was there?
Speaker 3: Like? I want to know what other like options there were that this beat out?
Speaker 11: Right? Okay, so that's the thing. I just got a call from a buddy and he was like, yo, he pulled me in on it. He he sent me into a group chat. I'm like, so we're putting forks on the ground. That was my first that was like what I thought too. I was like forks. But then someone sent me a video like they did it to someone's yard, and I was like, okay, that's pretty funny. So we just hopped on it and we were like all right, but it took oh man, like forty something people and we had just duffel bags and like trucks, like four trucks filled.
Speaker 3: It was like where did you source fifty thousand forks?
Speaker 10: Where?
Speaker 11: Yeah? We uh so we we cleared out our Sam's Club and our Costo and then we had.
Speaker 3: Walmart lastic forks.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, and we we had we made Walmart like restock on them like twice.
Speaker 3: What's fifty thousand about it? By forty that's like at least one thousand and four. That's over a thousand, Yeah, a little bit of a thousand forks per person. Yeah, I think you guys kind of pranked yourselves with this one. That sounds that sounds grueling.
Speaker 11: I mean the outcome is pretty good.
Speaker 3: I mean we still don't know. I still don't get the outcome.
Speaker 11: Well, it's well, see it didn't go as planned because you know, we got caught and we had to pick them up. But like it looked funny, Like it really does look funny. Wow.
Speaker 3: How was it supposed to go?
Speaker 11: Well, it was supposed to go, you know, like we all just put the forks in leave the way we came, and then the aps like our teachers and counselors or something, or like maybe like the juniors have to go out there and pick them up. That was like the outcome because I imagine having to pick like putting them in like just like sticking and putting.
Speaker 3: By the way, putting them in sounds more grueling than taking them at Taking out fifty forks is way easier than I mean, did the majority of the work for this.
Speaker 16: It's definitely I feel like.
Speaker 3: This prank is very the ire was self inflicted as opposed to giving to someone else. I mean, that's just me. I may you know what, you know what I'm gonna do. What you say your name was Fletcher, Fletcher, I'll look it up. I'm gonna look up maybe maybe I'll I'll limit your field of forks. You don't have to. I'll find it on the internet. But if maybe I'll see it and I'll laugh and I'll get it then. But it described to me.
Speaker 11: If you're doing TikTok uh and probably just go to like friend.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much for for for calling in, Fletcher. I appreciate you.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, dude, thank you. You have a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 4: All from Lillian, Lillian, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 15: Wow?
Speaker 3: This is exciting, I know, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Very exciting. How are you?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm all right, I'm chilling. I'm in the sky, I in computer, I'm living.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Jack, are you're really good?
Speaker 15: You seemed a little cranky earlier?
Speaker 3: Did I a little?
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to do like a mental health check.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm doing a bit.
Speaker 7: Oh okay.
Speaker 3: This whole thing is a bit, a bit.
Speaker 6: Of what.
Speaker 3: You know, like a bit a bit of what like therapy Gecko. It's a joke, it's a bit.
Speaker 7: Okay. Well, I was doing a bit at you. I'm sorry, Hey, Lyle, how are you?
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm okay. How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm good?
Speaker 3: Well? Would you do today, Lilian?
Speaker 6: What did I do today?
Speaker 15: I got some bubble tea.
Speaker 6: Because I'm addicted to bubble teeth.
Speaker 7: It was really good.
Speaker 15: I had a really long worthday, so I was like, I'm gonna treat myself after work.
Speaker 3: What do you what do you work as?
Speaker 6: I work with children.
Speaker 15: I teach them how to read.
Speaker 3: It's an important skill, but it is getting faded out a little bit. It's becoming less and less important to know how to read.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know about that. I like reading.
Speaker 15: I haven't actually picked up a book in kind of a minute. But I did enjoy reading as a kids, so I.
Speaker 3: Kind of I like, I mean, you know, most kids, they get a lot of their information from you know, YouTube and from audio. It's important to know how to look at things and listen to them. But reading words, I you know, it's getting less and less important, I think in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you might be right. That's kind of sad that you say that, because I only.
Speaker 7: Recently realized that I wanted to go on this life path of teaching children to read.
Speaker 3: So maybe children how to watch YouTube videos.
Speaker 7: Oh they know how to do that better.
Speaker 2: Than I do.
Speaker 3: We say, exactly, see, they don't even need to read.
Speaker 15: I guess that's true.
Speaker 7: That's true.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like I'm pretty ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Actually, really, what is ridiculous about you?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 15: My gosh, where to start? Honestly, I feel like I like to mess with people a little bit.
Speaker 6: Like I'm a big.
Speaker 15: Fan of pranks and just like just like not like I don't like pranks that are like really aggressive, like, but but I like to mess with people a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, Like did you hear the guy that we had earlier? Who uh.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, I really like, I really like that prank.
Speaker 3: Could you explain it to me? I had no idea what he was talking about.
Speaker 15: Okay, so imagine that you come to school. To imagine you're like a sophomore in high school and you're driving up to school and you're passing the football field.
Speaker 6: But wait, something's off.
Speaker 15: There's a huge field of silver. What is going on?
Speaker 14: And you realize plastic?
Speaker 15: Oh they're plastic. Okay, so it's a whole field of plastic. And then you're like, whoa, what the fork is that? It's fork?
Speaker 6: It's hilarious, you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm glad for that guy's sake that I'm the crazy one here that doesn't understand what he what the fork thing is. I'm glad that's see. That's the thing is with everything, all you need is one pert. You just need one person to get it. That's all that matters. I'm happy for him that he has, at least to you that understands what that was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, pranks were great.
Speaker 15: I mean my senior prank with a bunch of crickets that were left out in the hallway, which I.
Speaker 3: Think was not a very good prank crickets in the hallway, all right, that but that's a little bit that's like a that's less of a prank and more of like a plague.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Definitely more creative than the forks, because like if someone's because how do you get crickets? Where do you get him from?
Speaker 6: Pet coke?
Speaker 3: That's funny. I like the cricket thing better than the fork thing.
Speaker 15: I don't know, I don't know. Crickets are like yucky, I mean not like someone actually has to clean up crickets, like you have to call like an exterminator for that.
Speaker 3: That's I don't know exactly. It's a lot more work than the than the fork thing. Yeah, what that guy was going for with the fork thing was creating as much difficulty and stress and hardship as possible for the people that he was pranking. And he could have accomplished that much more with crickets in the hallway than with the forks.
Speaker 7: Maybe maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 15: I like, I like silly things like that that seem a little bit useless but are noticeable, Like those are my favorite kinds of pranks.
Speaker 3: Why was it I interrupted you you were talking about you were talking about the pranks that you like to pull off.
Speaker 15: Oh, I mean I like to do like silly pranks, like a classic one.
Speaker 6: I like to do.
Speaker 15: If I'm like invited to a party. I guess it's been a while since COVID and whatnot. But I'll go to the dollar store and buy like, you know.
Speaker 7: Those like big tubes of like.
Speaker 15: Farm animals or like dinosaurs or whatever, and I'll fill my purse with them, and then I'll get to the house and I'll just casually throughout the evening leave little plastic toys around the house, and they'll people will be like, where did this some horse come from? Where did this dinosaur come from? And no one knows that it's me, And it's like, again, really kind of dumb, but we're here giggling and everyone else.
Speaker 6: Is just confused.
Speaker 15: I mean, my pranking is purely ridiculous to me, and that's that's kind of why it's great.
Speaker 3: So you're kind of giving these people gifts, I.
Speaker 15: Guess, yeah, yeah, Well this is just like one example. I guess another example.
Speaker 3: Do you keep the do you keep the the do they get to keep the animal figures or do you take them back at the end of the night.
Speaker 15: I've only been discovered one time, and it was only because the party was kind of small, and uh I I wasn't being as sneaky about it as.
Speaker 6: It could have been.
Speaker 15: But it's it's something I do pretty.
Speaker 3: Often, and what happens when you got caught.
Speaker 15: I just like denied it for a while, and then the next time I was at the house, I saw like a little plastic dinosaur and I'm like, hey, I put that there, and everyone was like, oh, we knew it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Yeah, where did they come up with the idea to do that.
Speaker 15: I just I just like to fuck with people in like the least cruel way, you know, Like I just like to get like a little giggle out of people, just like make it makes me silly, you know, like like little little things.
Speaker 3: What was the other thing you were gonna tell me about?
Speaker 15: So the prank is actually this phone call.
Speaker 6: My name isn't actually Willian.
Speaker 7: It's actually a play on Lyle forever, so like the Lilian part, right Lyle and then forever like Lillian, like Gudzillian.
Speaker 15: It's kind of it's kind of a stretch.
Speaker 6: Anyways. The prank is is that.
Speaker 8: I actually know who you are, and you know who.
Speaker 15: I am, and I just wanted to say Hi, what's up. Well, we went to high school together, so I thought that the crickets would give it away. So I'm surprised you don't remember that.
Speaker 3: I never heard of crickets being what letter does our high school start with?
Speaker 7: It starts with an oh?
Speaker 3: We did not go to high school together.
Speaker 15: We didn't go to high school together.
Speaker 3: We did not go to high school together.
Speaker 7: Wait, then, how do I know you?
Speaker 3: What? What did? What letter does the second word in the in the high school you went to start with?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 15: Did you go to the other high school?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: Oh, okay, I did not realize.
Speaker 15: That I'm a little older than you, But that's okay because.
Speaker 7: My high school had that prank.
Speaker 15: Anyways, but we do know each other, and this is kind of a prank call. I just wanted to say hey and tell you that you're doing great and you're doing amazing and I'm really proud of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Lyne. I appreciate that very much. And you know this was this was a nice prank.
Speaker 15: Okay, yeah, you.
Speaker 7: Too, have a good emile.
Speaker 4: Paul from Asia.
Speaker 3: Asia, Hi, what's up Asia Asia? How old are you?
Speaker 10: Dude, I am nineteen, you're nineteen. My heart is racing right behind and actually I didn't think this is actually going to happen.
Speaker 3: Who's your heart? What's your heart racing against.
Speaker 6: My chest?
Speaker 3: What did you do today? I worked all day as what.
Speaker 6: As a food runner at a bar?
Speaker 3: You ran food at a bar?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: What's the what's this this bar? What's the most delicious item they have on the menu?
Speaker 6: Pizza?
Speaker 3: That is it the bread or the sauce or the cheese.
Speaker 6: It's like thin crust pizza, so like the cheese and the sauce. Is this like even with the bread. It's like a good equation for everybody?
Speaker 3: And why is it weird?
Speaker 6: Is it? Why is it weird?
Speaker 3: You were saying it's weird and I interrupted you.
Speaker 6: Oh it's uh, oh, it's weird because it's an Irish it's an Irish pub. So it's like, why do they sell pizza?
Speaker 3: Is pizza not Irish?
Speaker 6: I don't think it's Irish. I thought it was like Italian?
Speaker 13: Who are you? I?
Speaker 6: I don't. I don't think I'm anybody, to be honest, you.
Speaker 3: Don't think you're anybody? No, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 6: I don't I just feel like we're kind of on a rock and nobody's kind of anyone.
Speaker 3: So if nobody's anyone, does that mean that anyone can be anyone? Theoretically possibly? So if I'm not me and I have no claim to my identity, does that mean that you could be me if you really wanted to. Because no one's already taking up the space.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, you're asking them really deep questions. I don't think i'm high enough for this conversation.
Speaker 3: Why do you have to be high for this conversation? Well, I think that would hurt you in that sense, because then you'd be all distracted and hungry.
Speaker 6: Actually, I, for some reason, whenever I smoke, I don't get hungry. I actually get really, uh paranoid.
Speaker 3: Really, what do you get paranoid about?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure. It's it's like everything. I overthink situations too much.
Speaker 3: M are you over What do you think about this situation that you're in right now?
Speaker 7: I'm terrified, you're terrified.
Speaker 3: I walk me through this real quick. I'm sorry. I want to hear what you're gonna say.
Speaker 6: Oh no, you're all right, you go, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: No, I had nothing to say.
Speaker 6: Oh all right, well, I don't know. I feel like sometimes people dial in because they have something they want to say, and sometimes you know, you don't think it's actually going to happen. You're like, you know, now, wow, it would be amazing, but it's not something you think that's actually possible. I didn't think this would happen tonight.
Speaker 3: Mmmm. So you are saying that sometimes people call into this stream because they have something to say, But do you not do you not believe that you have something to say?
Speaker 6: I feel, uh like maybe I don't. I don't know. I just ramble sometimes have a.
Speaker 3: Meaning deep within you asia for something to say. What do you think that would be?
Speaker 6: Anything?
Speaker 3: Anything? Before we go?
Speaker 6: I think I would say that I wish that, uh, the uh, the foundations of what we live off now like didn't exist. Like I wish that we didn't have like a currency, or we didn't have like all these rules that we like try to live by every day. Like I wish we could just go back to just being little cavemen when living off the land and we didn't have to worry about like beauty standards and wealth and all this stuff. Just surviving would be nice.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing is that you can't determine what society values. I mean, you can attempt to influence society, but that's a little hard. What you can do it is determined what is important to you, right, So you know, you might think, oh, man, society overvalues certain beauty standards and overvalues acquiring large amounts of else But in reality, I mean, that's nothing to do with you. You know, what do you value personally and how can you live and more aligned with those those values, and you should focus on that and not I wun't even pay attention to what society values and pay more attention to what you value and how you can better live towards those values, because like what society values is an illusion and you can't hold yourself to it.
Speaker 6: Oh that's very well said.
Speaker 3: Good luck Asia, Thank.
Speaker 6: You you too.
Speaker 3: Hey folks, it's Lile again, interrupting for just a second to let you know it's that time of the podcast where I beg for money. Yes, that's right. If you enjoy this podcast, if you enjoy the therapy Gecko universe, if you enjoy the streams, and you want to make it easier for me to do all this Gecko stuff in the future, you can head on over to patreon dot com slash Lyle forever. It's Patreon dot com slash l y L e f O R e v e R and for only five bucks a month. It is a super huge help to me in the continuing production of Therapy Gecko and of other things in the Gek universe and the Lyle universe. And you also get access to exclusive Patreon only streams and the exclusive Gek Legends discord. I'm a little bit more active in there than I am in the main discord, and very soon you will get access to all of my VODs from the beginning of time. Twitch deletes VODs after I think two months, so I've got a whole bunch of stuff that I will be uploading onto the Patreon very soon, from the very beginning from the Gecko Genesis back in June of twenty twenty, almost a year. It's been almost a full year of Gecko and God, what a nice year it's been. I appreciate you, folks. You can also support by heading on over to www. Dot Therapy Gecko dot com and picking up some custom Therapy Gecko branded merchandise. I have sold out of my bathwater. I never expected those words to ever come out of my mouth. But alas, your time to procure Gecko bathwater, if that was ever something that you had interest in having in your house unfortunately is over, but there's still lots of good stuff on there, so check it out. Www. Dot Therapy Gecko dot com. Your support is extremely helpful to me as I continue to do Gecko stuff on the computer, and I will shut up and stop begging for money and get back into the calls.
Speaker 4: All from surely.
Speaker 16: Charlie man nother going.
Speaker 3: Sorry, how's it going with you?
Speaker 1: Going good?
Speaker 16: I don't as remember me, but we spoke a while back, how long ago, maybe like a month or two ago. We were going off, coming up with other names like Charlie Unicorn, Charlie.
Speaker 1: Bit my finger.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do remember that. How how have you been since?
Speaker 16: I've been been a struggle bus actually, but hey, you know we all have to go through that at some point.
Speaker 3: Hey on speakerphone right now? No, sound very far away?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh my god, you actually are like you sound even more far away? Oh no, no, now you sound big? Okay, sound all right? Struggle Why a bus?
Speaker 16: I don't know, that's that's the term they say, right, just to the person that in mind the struggle bus.
Speaker 3: Who are you, Charlie?
Speaker 16: Who am I? I'm a therapist, I'm a brother, I'm a son, I'm honest, I'm insecure, I'm curious, I'm jaded, thoughtful, jealous. The list goes on. I'm a lot of things.
Speaker 3: Who aren't you.
Speaker 16: Aren't I I think I'm not someone who wants to put bad out in the world. I want to try to do good.
Speaker 3: You know, I have a saying it is very bad to be very bad, and it is good to be good, and also it is good to not be bad and bad to not be good too, and then and it is also good to be good as well, and it is also very good and really quite good too.
Speaker 16: To be good, beautiful, aspiring, Gotta get tattoo of that.
Speaker 3: Thank you. So you're a real therapist. You're a licensed therapist. Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 3: I've had people tell me a lot. They're like, you should get a license to be a therapist, And I'm like, that's would be terrible.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean, it's gotta up and down, but it's it's a struggle. But I mean the whole industry is really like to get licenses of pain. To go to school is very expensive. It takes a while. If you can't, you can only practice in the state that you get your license in. Really that's kind of limiting to Yeah, I mean you can't get license in another state, but the whole process and costs more money.
Speaker 3: What I need to know I need to know there? What do you learn in the process of getting Like, like, how what do you know the people who are not licensed to know that you use to do the job of therapy correctly because I've had terrible therapists. Every therapist I've had is a licensed therapist, and some of them are just terrible.
Speaker 16: Yeah, there is no secret. Like the things they teach in school, it's like if you're to go like you're mentioned the other guy like high school or college or whatever, it's like there is.
Speaker 13: No secret to it.
Speaker 16: It's like if you maybe even improved this statistically, it's like if you cannot connect, it's like a human being, you're not going to be affected despite how many quote unquote years of experience that you have. Yeah, so there really is no secret to it. It's all about being a good person and being able to connect the person in front of you. That's really what it boils down to. You stry to bust the bubble. But you know that's that's really what it boils down to. That you can have all these acronyms and specific theories that have been developed by master therapists. That's like it really boils down to human connection.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: See it's different like like if you were like a like a like a doctor, like a surgeon, like a surgeon, And that's sort of what I'm getting at now. I'm not like trying to say anything. I'm I'm acquiring of you, you know, like like uh no, I'm serious. Like like a a surgeon is a licensed surgeon. They have a license to cut you open and move stuff around because they have the hard skill of they know where your tits are in relation to your hearts and your intra veins and your stuff, and they know how to shift it all together. And they read the book about how to make the heart good and stuff. They know that the logistics of what they're doing. But there's not a lot of logistics to therapy in that same sense.
Speaker 16: No, that's true. I mean I guess the only thing you would have on that is that you're paying someone to with the aim that they wouldn't be an asshole to you, like they are trying to do what they know is best to help you out whatever you're struggling with. You know, it's kind of roll the dice. But you can't talk to your friends about everything. And some people said they don't have ends or family to talk to you about what's going on, and holding that in is not good for anyone.
Speaker 3: But do you at least have like a technique of some kind or how would you describe that technique?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 16: DBT, so like cognitive behavioral therapy. Yeah, it's essentially got roots like a philosophy called stoicism as well, So essentially focus on the thoughts. The thoughts influencer actions. Your actions and the like influence behavior. So if you can influence how someone thinks, you can influence how they view the world and hopefully twist that a little bit to make sure they're not interpreting everything as, for example, a threat. You know, if I'm viewing the everything I'm going around me as a threat and guess what good things to come my way? And I won't even see how it's always beyond on guard and hostile.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 16: So that's my kind of bread and Butter's like it's focused on the thoughts a.
Speaker 13: Little bit here.
Speaker 3: Does that help you in your own personal life as well?
Speaker 16: Yeah, i'd say so. I mean, you know, think about how I was in high school for example, I probably could have used a lapit of that touch myself. You know the fact that you know everyone's done out to get you kind of thing. The world's gonna be the world? You know, what can you do with what's in front of you? What can you control? For example, you know, focus on what you can control versus what you cannot control. That right there, it leads to a lot of strength with a lassulk.
Speaker 3: I agree. I like that. Yeah, well, thank you so much for sharing.
Speaker 1: Charlie my pleasure here got go.
Speaker 3: I really need to I heard that, like if I could get guy you know, I've thought about this. I've thought about this. If Guy Co came to me and they were like, we'll give I'll give you a bunch of money to put to sponsor your stream, I've thought about it. If I would do it, because but then, but then the joke, like the Guy Co Gecko jokes that I get all the time, they'll just they'll never stop. I will forever be the get the guy co Gecko guy.
Speaker 16: Yeah, but I mean if you have the opportunity, might a little like profit from it, you know, like, what do you got to lose? You're gonna get those jokes anyway. They might as well capitalize on it.
Speaker 3: True. True, I think you've shot well. Thank you for the motivation.
Speaker 16: You got it. I believe in you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Charlie. You have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 16: Like I do too. Man, take me easy.
Speaker 4: All from de.
Speaker 3: Hello. Hello, what did you say? Your name was?
Speaker 5: H Jill.
Speaker 3: Jeo?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: What year were you born?
Speaker 11: Six?
Speaker 5: One of those kids?
Speaker 3: Are you arm on speakerphone right now?
Speaker 5: But yeah you are. Let me just put that. I'm watching to steer up. Now you're not Now you're on my ear?
Speaker 3: Are you ridiculous?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I am kind of only kind of yeah, Well define ridiculous. I'm the type of guy that does ridiculous stuff on Well, I tattooed my dog and my forearm.
Speaker 3: Is that ridiculous you tattooed? Well? First I thought you said you tattooed your dog.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I mean I tattooed my dog and my form Like I didn't actually like tattoo my actual dog. That'd be animal curuelty.
Speaker 3: So you tattooed a depiction of your dog on your arm?
Speaker 1: Yes? Correct?
Speaker 5: I do you know the sheiba? He knew the chem's memes and the dogs that just sits in a corner.
Speaker 3: I'm familiar with various memes.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, well I own a she you know, a white one. So I decided to take a portrayal of said she what you do and put him in a manner that looks in a manner that looks exactly like him. So basically, I mean my dog into my forearm. And my mom is about to find out tomorrow, so that's gonna be ridiculous.
Speaker 3: To think she'll react.
Speaker 5: Oh well, she is a She is a very religious person, the type of person that says that your body is a templeman. You can't paint it.
Speaker 6: That the way.
Speaker 5: Already have seven tattoo.
Speaker 3: Does she not know about the other seven tetoo?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, she does. But it's been almost two years since I haven't done a tattoo because of well being busy and stuffn't work. And yeah, I kind of did this about three days ago, and I am excited to see her face, But at the same time, I'm not.
Speaker 3: You know, my problem with the tattoos was that I've how old are you're like twenty four, twenty three?
Speaker 5: Twenty four?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Our twenty follows.
Speaker 3: Here, So I don't know. I feel like all the thing like when you're eighty or like you or even fuck it when you're even when you're like forty or something. Are you really good? Are you gonna do? You feel like you're gonna resonate with all the same things that resonated with you at twenty four? You know, I feel like, yeah, you know, true, true to all into your body.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, true, But it's like, for example, most of my tattoos aren't. This was the only me tattoo that I really wanted to do because I gotta tell you, my dog. The reason why I wanted to do the tattoo. It was because of my dog.
Speaker 1: I was in a really dark.
Speaker 5: Place when I didn't have them, and then like having something to love kind of like grow my English again. It's screwing up my god? Uh the uh the this dog justage? No, No, it's Spanish.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I didn't I didn't catch that at all.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, no, this is the second time calling I called, like the last Uh, I'm the guy from Puerto Rico. But anyway, uh, like the last time we were calling, it was really fun and everything, but like, uh yeah, as I was saying about the Shiva, uh, I was kind of broke his dog really just like helped me, uh basically be a better person. Uh, helped to love myself before I could help other people, and just like basically, yeah, I don't know not have a dependency on other people one of the other.
Speaker 3: Is it like one is the dog and the other one is like fucking tweety bird or like a bikini girl or like are they all things that are real things?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: One is from the Legend of Zelda that's still video games, but it has a rose because my mother actually gave me a game Boy at Vance for the first time with the Legend of Zelda cartridge, so I kind of have a rose to commemorate her. And the tattoo of the first video game she bought me, Star Wars because of my dad. And the rest are just yeah, like significant tattoos that kind of resonate with me in my past and have really gate deep well yeah deep meaning.
Speaker 3: I always I mean I'm not personally a fan of tattoos, not like for other people, but for me, I would rather just if I really like something, I'll just get a T shirt with it on there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, obviously, And like I completely respect that, like I people always, it's good to know that people like you have that respect.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it doesn't matter what I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you're the therapy Gecko.
Speaker 5: At the end of the day, people. You listen to people and you give your best opinion to make them feel good.
Speaker 1: So that's good enough for me.
Speaker 3: I am the therapy and you are Geo. And this has been a call between the therapy gecko and Geo.
Speaker 5: It is Thank you so much, dude, thank you nice one.
Speaker 4: Oh all from Andy?
Speaker 3: Andy, Hi, what's up? Hello?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm a gecko.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 11: Here.
Speaker 3: We talked before, haven't we.
Speaker 1: No, we haven't.
Speaker 3: That's exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Don't get too excited. This might not go well.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not good to hear. Why not, I'm afraid.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's the truth. This might not go well. I don't think it's something to be you know, emotional about. That's it's just the truth. Every caller that's ever called in. You know, I might not go well. But here's the thing is, what's how do you define going? Is something going well?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, then that's great. I mean, so why are you nervous? Are you nervous that's won't go well? Are you afraid?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I'm a little high.
Speaker 3: Everyone's been high tonight? Really, Yeah, you're like the third person in a row that's that's very high. Yeah, So what's up with you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Not much. I'm just.
Speaker 3: How high are you going to? Scale? From one to ten?
Speaker 1: I got a seven?
Speaker 3: You're seven out of ten. That's pretty high, honestly. Yeah, all right, m hmm. How how long have you been watching the stream?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, it's only been like a week since I've kind of rediscovered you. One of my friends told me he called you like a little over a year ago maybe, and I watched you for a little bit. Yeah, and then I kind of forgot about you. But I found you on TikTok and I remembered about it, and so here.
Speaker 2: I am m hm.
Speaker 3: M hmm. Any like, it's totally okay if there's not, But is there any like a thing that you wanted to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually, I'm like, I'm kind of afraid that all of my friends actually hate me.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's true.
Speaker 1: And wait what it's true?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: Not like, no, I'm not true. Like what I meant to say was, oh, yeah, I get that. But what came out that's true?
Speaker 11: Got it?
Speaker 1: That makes more sense.
Speaker 3: What were you gonna say?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know, just that I feel like I'm really annoying to them.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Do you do you think that you are annoying?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Kind of.
Speaker 3: Do you do you like that about yourself? Or do you not like to know about yourself?
Speaker 11: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Why do you think you're annoying?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's just there's like no real logic or reason to it. It's just something I've been thinking about a lot.
Speaker 3: There's no logic or reason to it. Whatsoever? Do you do annoying things?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 3: If there's no well okay, well look, if there's no logic or reason to it, then you're probably not annoying.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 11: That's true.
Speaker 1: It's a good, good point.
Speaker 3: A lot of times, you know, people have these idiosyncricities that some people think are annoying, and then other people think are endearing. Yeah, and you're gonna have to find the people out there who jive with you. And you know, being rejected or having other people think you're annoying does not necessarily mean that you are cursed for everyone to hate you all the time, but just might mean that you who are not very compatible with those people, whether they be friends or romantic people. But I guess what's most important, I think is what you think of yourself.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I think of myself. I'm eighteen. I'm going to college next semester, and I'm like, I'm going to be roommating with this guy I work with and so, but I kind of feel like, you know, the same thing that I'm annoying to him, and it's kind of like, I don't know, then, making me really afraid to go to college.
Speaker 3: What do you think of him?
Speaker 1: I think he's cool. I've worked at him for a while. I worked with him at my old job, and then we both applied to our new job at the same time.
Speaker 3: This is an interesting subject. I think about this a lot. I probably thought the same thing when I was when I was eighteen, not necessarily with annoyingness, but with like you know, insert trait here, insert perceived a negative trait here. I think people think about me, you know, well, I think it's one of those things that I mean, it's definitely difficult when you're eighteen, but I think it comes with age. I think you care less as you get older what other people think about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I kind of feel like I'm very vain in that way too, Like I'm always focusing on what people are paying attention to me and to make sure I don't like do something that would be perceived as weird to them or something like that, you know, just making these rational, like completely irrational judgments of my because I think other people are are judging me for them.
Speaker 3: Do you let me ask you. Do you judge other people a lot? No?
Speaker 1: I mean maybe a little, but I kind of try not to, Like I'm I'm friends with everybody, kind of like, you know, I'll try to be nice to everybody and at least get to know them whenever I meet them.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you don't judge other people, you try to be nice to other people. Yeah, all your words, right, uh huh. So why do you think you're nine?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, like believe that you're putting in these these good faith efforts.
Speaker 1: I feel like I talk a lot and that people like maybe like I talked too loud.
Speaker 11: I have.
Speaker 1: I have ADHD, but I didn't like find that out until just a few months ago. So I kind of went my whole life with just kind of being untreated.
Speaker 3: To that and not you know, have you untreated for it? Let me ask you a question, Actually, have you talked about this with a real therapist?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: I haven't, should do that. I'm very curious what they would say anytime I get into these conversations. And by the way, you know, I'm totally not blowing you off because I think about this, this this actually is a this whole thing I I I love. I love these these topics because you know, I've dealt with it and a lot of people deal with it, and it's just I want so badly I want for myself and then I want for other people just to fucking not give a shit what other people think. And I know that when you're young, like you care more what other people think, right, But to double down it be more annoying run around campus with bells and whistles and and act fucking talk like pee we harm and and shit, I would.
Speaker 1: I would hate myself. Well, I hate the idea that's like standing out why. I don't know, just because I don't want to call attention to myself, because because I don't want too many people to pay attention to me.
Speaker 3: You know, I understand that I kind of feel similar, which I know doesn't make sense because I'm streaming and ship. But yeah, what are you going to say?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I'll just like if I'm standing somewhere, like in a line for something or you know, whatever it is I'm doing just standing there, I'm constantly worried about the way I'm standing because I think, like I'm standing just abnormally or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m I want to think about this more because I if I can tell you this, it's like I have felt that way before, and I definitely wouldn't say that like I'm talking about myself. But I'm trying to use it as like an example because I've felt it before and I know I've gotten better at it, so I know it's possible, and I have to think more about like how it is done. But there's a lot of like inner work to be done in like discovery of like this like inner confidence you have to learn how to build Yeah, where you just don't care what other people think. I know it's hard, but it is possible.
Speaker 1: That's good to hear.
Speaker 3: And you're on the eighteen right right, Absolutely, we'll get better with age. So that's what I'll tell you at the very least is that I think as you get older, you'll care what let other people think of you less. So why wait?
Speaker 1: That makes sense?
Speaker 3: And go ahead and go talk to a real therapist too. See what they say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tried. I tried to set up in a point with a therapist and like I called their office or whatever, and then they said they're gonna send me an email about something, and then I never got the email. And I haven't tried.
Speaker 3: Them fucking therapists. Yeah, we'll try again, I will. Would you say your name was Andy? Good luck? Andy, Thank you for calling man.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 10: All?
Speaker 4: From Isabella?
Speaker 3: Isabella? Hi Isabella?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 8: I'm good?
Speaker 3: What did you do today?
Speaker 8: Homework? I'm in college. I also had, like I'm in authority, so I had an exact meeting.
Speaker 3: What goes on at these executive meetings?
Speaker 14: We just like we arguing each other.
Speaker 3: About what do you argue about today today?
Speaker 8: Well, our school is hosting this thing called Greek Week, and some of us think it's a bad idea because our campus was just shut down because like a lot of our students have like COVID right now, So the school still wants to have Greek Week, but like some of us are like, we shouldn't have Greek Weeks.
Speaker 3: What is involved in having Greek Week? What is the event?
Speaker 8: Basically, it's like a whole week of competition. So there's like one day where we like do this like silly dance. There's another day where we have like a scavenger hunt, so there's another day when we like paint banners. So it involves like a lot of gathering. So, like we were just trying to figure out exactly what we want to say to the school about why we shouldn't have Greek Week.
Speaker 3: Do you think we should have Greek Week?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, they should have Greek Week.
Speaker 8: No, I don't think it's a good idea, especially since we got like shut down for COVID.
Speaker 3: What made you want to join a sorority in the first place.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm an out of state students, so like I go to this really small university, so like a lot of the students already know each other from like just being from the same area. So I was like, oh, I guess I'm going to like make some friends.
Speaker 3: That actually sounds horrible. I don't know why anyone would ever want to do that. Not what you do, well, I mean, I still like, actually no kind of what you did too, because the people who already went to the school, who are going to the place where they already know every one, I don't know why I would want to do that, because you know, the whole point of going to college is meeting new people. But then you don't you feel like everyone already knows each other, they already have their like group of friends formed or whatever.
Speaker 8: So I guess I think it was really like fun for me to come, and I was like happy to get to know people because like I'm from Norrith and meet like schools in the South, So I was like happy to meet all these people and like learn about this thing. But it was hard to like sort of make friends with people who already kind of knew each other, which is sort of why I was like, oh, I'll join a sorority because like they.
Speaker 14: Have to talk to me.
Speaker 3: Really. Yeah, A lot of people say that it's like buying friends. What do you think about that?
Speaker 14: I agree? I one hundred percent agree.
Speaker 8: Like when people are like, oh, you're in a story, you buy your friends.
Speaker 14: I'm like, I do, I do buy?
Speaker 3: I know what. I respect that. I respect that a lot of people would would be on the defensive about that, but I like that you openly admit it. Let me ask you something, Isabelle, are you ridiculous?
Speaker 7: Very much?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 14: I'm not gonna say I'm not.
Speaker 3: Why do you believe that you are very much so ridiculous?
Speaker 8: I'm really really high strung, Like I need to have a plan for everything, Like every little thing. I have a plan, Like I make it to do list every morning, and if I like, don't check something off my to do list, like I feel bad.
Speaker 3: That's very type A yes, do you do everything on your to do list today?
Speaker 8: I do do everything on my to do list today.
Speaker 3: That's impressive. Honestly, I constantly always expect at least one thing on the to do list and not make it.
Speaker 8: I guess maybe, are you like putting things that are like realistic on your.
Speaker 7: To do list?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think I just put too many of them on there.
Speaker 14: I feel like that too.
Speaker 8: Sometimes I'm like, oh, I'm so sorry, that was like a timer.
Speaker 6: Did you hear that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Okay, good?
Speaker 8: But yeah, so I feel like I'm really careful that I like to do this. But I'm friends with a lot of people who are like very go with the flow. So sometimes they're like, Isabella, it's okay to like let go and not like be so married to doing everything like that.
Speaker 3: Hmm, So are you is that an active effort on your part to try to be less type A?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I feel like, you know, sometimes it's good to be type A and other times it's not. Like this weekend, I want to try and do something spontaneous.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 7: I'm not sure yet.
Speaker 8: That's I feel like that's part of being spontaneous. You don't really know until you like wake up and decide.
Speaker 3: See, that was the test. That was what I was going to tell That was what I was going to tell you if you had already had a plan.
Speaker 8: I guess I'm glad to ask.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much for calling in, Isabella. You have a good night, you.
Speaker 4: Too, all From Natalie.
Speaker 3: Natalie, Hello, what's up? Have you ever spoken before?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 14: Actually, uh I saw your stream or whatever like some months ago, but I first tried calling like two days ago, but everyone took up all the calls, so I missed it. But I really really wanted to talk about the question that you had for the last dream that was.
Speaker 13: Sorry when it's sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: So the question was what's something that other people aren't? What's something I think I'm good at that other people aren't.
Speaker 3: Yes, the question was what what's difficult for others but easy for you? You have a cat?
Speaker 14: Yes, he's on me right now.
Speaker 3: Hello cat? What is Natalie? What is difficult for other people but easy for you?
Speaker 14: Painting and drawing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So about to go in to promote your art Instagram?
Speaker 14: That wasn't the intentions, but I can were you. I was going to say, yeah, I'm about to start art school. But it's kind of nerve wracking because I don't know. I used to think I was just gonna be like a mass teacher or something, because people were always like, oh, you're going to be starving artists.
Speaker 3: But are you going into debt?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 14: I guess I'll have student debt. I feel like I should know but yeah, someone says art school is a waste of money. I feel like it kind of is.
Speaker 3: But do you feel like it's a waste of money? Where are you going?
Speaker 14: Well, I guess because it doesn't feel like it's my money, and like, I don't know, I want to like meet people who are also interested and the same.
Speaker 3: Thing as me, is it Are your parents paying for it? Is the government paying for it?
Speaker 14: A cumbination of both.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was my one sort of caveat for college. If you can get other people I'm pretty anti college, but if you can get other people to pay for it, that's the moves. Exactly, what do you want to do out of arts school? Do you have any id? If you could wave your magic wand Natalie and do anything, what would you do?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 14: It's so hard, honestly, maybe like an animator. I've been thinking about that in the past couple of days. I mean, yeah, Initially I was signed up to learn like fine arts because I wanted to have like my paintings and museums. But then I realized that my style kind of fits more with like illustration, So I think I'm I'm gonna stick with illustration.
Speaker 3: Was the last thing you illustrated.
Speaker 14: Ooh, last thing I drew I'm working on a painting right now is a painting of me biting like a cow's utter.
Speaker 3: It's a cow's utter, like something from real life experience that you did.
Speaker 11: Is it.
Speaker 14: No? No, I've never Honestly, I don't think I've seen a cow in real life. Oh no, I'm I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I've seen a cow in real life either. No, there's no way we had to have seen cows in real life.
Speaker 14: And all right, at least one. But yeah, so why did.
Speaker 3: You pick yourself biting a cow's utter?
Speaker 14: Well, it's the part two. The original piece that I made like two years ago was myself licking a cow's utter. And so the point behind that was, like, at the time, I felt passionate about like femininity in a sense, and how like sometimes I feel like women feel like they need to do gross and disgusting shit, or really anyone, not specifically women, but do gross and disgusting shit that they normally wouldn't do, but in order to like please other people. So I kind of wanted to like have myself licking an utter to show that like it's shocking.
Speaker 3: So in the piece is the thing that you're doing that other people that you're doing. So in the piece, it's supposed to be that you're licking this otter to please other people. Yeah, I guess to please the cow oh like sexually?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 14: And yeah.
Speaker 3: Do cows receive sexual pleasure from people stimulating their utters?
Speaker 14: I think so. Also, I realized that the concept kind of dumb because cows are female, But I mean it still makes sense.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess that's why you're going to art school is to make your paintings have meaning.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and be nasty.
Speaker 3: Well, I wish you the best of like a hope that your cowidar gets a name.
Speaker 2: Thank you, You have a good night, you too.
Speaker 3: Neverally Can goes on the line taking your phone calls every night. Never Be goes doing his eye. He's teaching you cloud in the livery life blood. He's not really an expert.