Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right around four minutes after today, it's my Strawberry letter and the subject is how does she know your nickname? We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 2: What you got f all right? Anybody on this show, anybody had to deal with foreclosure, foreclosing?
Speaker 3: Anybody on him been some foreclose m look on the one raising his hand.
Speaker 2: How you ain't going to anybody? Can't to me no call. You've been through foreclosing too when I was little, my mama, okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, all right, don't y'all sound so down about like, yeah, okay, we haven't got one close repoll I uh. Chapter thirteen, Homeless.
Speaker 2: Eviction. What the count's been frozen?
Speaker 1: But what's going to be something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Coryn't you know how men tilling out open the door just moved in there.
Speaker 4: When I was when I was homeless, I was driving down the street one time and I was parked a cart taking a nap on the side street. I saw a couple move out their house. As soon as they moved out, I mooved right on in there.
Speaker 2: That moving truck packed up, they swept up and everything. It was right on in there like I hadn't left at all. They ain't never about a week a squatter.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow, all right then, Well the title of this one is your house is my house. Your house in my house is in process. Let's go cat dog. Your house is my house.
Speaker 2: Hello. Hello, I'm trying to reach Russell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is Russell.
Speaker 2: Hi Russell. I'm Isaiah.
Speaker 3: I'm a realator real estate, and I'm trying to do some schematics. I think I'm I'm calling the right house. I'm not quite sure. Are you West Dixie Road? Yeah, that's righterence to how many square feet is your house?
Speaker 2: If you don't mind me asking.
Speaker 5: It's about thirty five hundred square feet.
Speaker 3: Oh no, this is the right house or not? Is this you have a deck out in the back of all weather type of deck.
Speaker 2: Out in the back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do? Well, what do you? What do you?
Speaker 3: What do you?
Speaker 5: What's this about?
Speaker 2: Okay, if you don't mind me, Russell, how long have you lived there?
Speaker 5: My man, I've already asked you twice, and you're asking me for like person information on my crib's just a.
Speaker 3: Reference to Okay, Well, like I said, I'm a realator and I'm trying to get ahead of some things that's going on.
Speaker 2: And you're well, it's been.
Speaker 3: Brought to my attention that your house is going to be is going into foreclosure and it's going to be on the on the market in the next two to three weeks. So I wanted to make sure I was getting the right house, and I wanted to make sure.
Speaker 5: But and you've got the wrong house. My house is not going to foreclosure. I'm up to date. I'm good. So you got you definitely got the wrong house.
Speaker 3: Okay, hang on, So what's Dixie Road? And like you said, thirty five hundred square feet, this is a two car garage.
Speaker 5: Right, I don't know. I don't know what information you're getting. But when it comes to my name in my crib and what's going on with my bills and all that, I'm up to date and I'm fine. So you got the wrong information, you got the wrong the wrong person, the wrong information on the right house, whatever it is. But this is not My house is definitely not going in the foreclosure. Well, this is on the top of my bills, like it's my woman. You get me. So I So, my whole thing is is, I don't even know why you're calling. My house is definitely not for sale. It's now now on going to foreclosure. I'm not behind on my bills.
Speaker 3: Well, sir, I'm telling you what my books say, and this is our I'm looking at legitimate legal paperwork.
Speaker 5: What I'm trying to tell you is this, And I don't care about your books. Read what I'm reading, Read what I'm writing to you. I'm up to date on my mortgage. You're just a realtor. So my whole thing is, you're not nobody's selling my house. My house is now Okay, hold no, let's.
Speaker 3: Back, let's back up. Let's go back to just a reals. You're not gonna talk to me like that now. I'm a realtor and I'm a person. That's that's that's on top of my game. Your house is going in the foreclosing.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: You can be in denial if you want to be. But I'm just trying to get.
Speaker 3: On top of everything and get you know, try to sell the house as soon as it hits the market.
Speaker 2: So I know what I'm not going You don't.
Speaker 5: Look, it's not going to the forecloser do so.
Speaker 3: So so if I'm looking at paperwork here, why am I looking at paperwork that has your address on it?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 5: That sounds like a personal problem, and I would see you now on top of your phone.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, the personal problem is going to be yours when they when they come put you out your house.
Speaker 2: This says forecloses. That's your address. Yo.
Speaker 5: Look, I'm trying to tell you, man, don't knock on my door, don't call my don't call none of that. Nobody's coming to my house, knocking on the door, trying to put me on my house. And on top of that a foreclosed. It takes a long time.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I mean. This is, this is, this is this has been in there a long time. It's coming up in the next couple of weeks. That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: What what paperwork do you have?
Speaker 2: I am looking at what bank?
Speaker 5: What do you even do you even know what banked? Is it selling the house or trying to put me in forecloses?
Speaker 2: Now are you with do you? Are you with First Fidelity?
Speaker 5: That's not your concern.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well you just asked me, sir, You just asked me.
Speaker 5: That's what's on this paperwork in the foreclosure? You got the wrong paperwork when you at the wrong address to tack to somebody else's.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is your address, It is the right square footage, it is the right house, sir.
Speaker 5: Entertaining you right now, man, I'm telling you I'm not going in the foreclosure.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what.
Speaker 3: You're getting angry with me, But really, if you have paid your bills, you wouldn't be in this situation.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm paying my bills, but you're not paying yours because you're on your way in the foreclosure. And now you're getting upset with me. But I'm just a realtor calling trying to catch it.
Speaker 5: It's funny to me? Is funny? Can't in my business? Barbecue right now, dude, I'm not this zeneral Let's general fear of me going into foreclosure.
Speaker 2: The attitude is not necessary. Matter of fact. This is probably.
Speaker 5: This bulls.
Speaker 2: This is probably your last barbecue on the deck, so enjoy that.
Speaker 5: Look you come over here and you call me a game, You'll be on the phone grill you got me.
Speaker 3: All I'm telling you is this right here, bro? They coming to close your house out in two weeks. All I wanted was the schematics on your house. That's all I wanted.
Speaker 5: Well, obviously you have all information you need. You already know more about what's going on with my personal affairs than I do. But I'm gonna tell you it's gonna be a problem. And somebody knocks in my door.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I need to come up and take a look.
Speaker 5: At my house to get foreclosed on that that that's not how it works.
Speaker 2: All right. I need to come over and take some pictures of the house. So is that gonna be.
Speaker 5: Get on to the internet, Get off the internet.
Speaker 2: But I need to come in. I need to come inside, sir and see the condition of the house.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, I'm not going in the foreclosure. I'm up to date with all my You're not coming to my house. You're not getting inside the house. You don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you what your your co worker, Michayla, she thinks, she seems to think different, Michayla.
Speaker 2: Don't you work with Michayla.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, what's MICHAELA.
Speaker 2: Got to do with this? Michayla got me to call you baby?
Speaker 3: This nephew told me from the Steve Harby Morning Show, Russell you bet baby you.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, oh my, oh my god. Oh that's crazy. I'm like, man, I got up to date. Man, I'm up to date. Man.
Speaker 2: You up to date. Baby, even through the pandemic, You're still up to date.
Speaker 5: I'm up to mother date. Man.
Speaker 2: It's twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Tell me this. What's the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 5: Steve Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Baby you up to date? Baby, you up to date?
Speaker 5: You got that right.
Speaker 3: To your house my house? All right this weekend, baby, I can't wait headed the Cali.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Let there be lives hosted by yours truly mean nephew. Tell me I am working with cav on stage, Tony Baker, JJ Williams and my man Lavell Crawford and the legend he is Fred Hammond in the building with a live man and it is left there be laughed. This is part up the Netflix is a joke comedy principal Los Angeles, California. They got a whole lot going on in Los Angeles with a lot of comedy. This is one you don't want to miss. And let there be clean comedy in the building. All right, all right, all minds clear, all right.
Speaker 1: Thank you ne for you. Coming up next, Strawberry Letters, subject how does she know your nickname? We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening Hard Morning Show