Speaker 1: Best Bits of the week with Morgan. It's Listener Q and day Time with Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions.
Speaker 2: We are in part three of the Best Bits this weekend. It's Listener Q and a time lunchbox. Thanks for being here.
Speaker 1: Morning. Yeah, I got this. Sorry.
Speaker 3: Everybody on yawns are contagious.
Speaker 1: I don't think though. I think they are contagious. I think the flu is contagious. I don't think you have the flu. No, i's gonna say.
Speaker 3: We're in a very small room right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The food, Okay, the food, I don't have the food. Don't worry. Food man shoe still struggling.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I wrote a ball named food Manshoe one time.
Speaker 2: No you didn't. That's Tim McGrath.
Speaker 3: Today is Jody's birthday.
Speaker 2: She's in Oklahoma City and wanted to shout out, so happy birthday, Jody, Happy birthday. I hope it's a good day. You'd get some cake, no question, but lunchboxes. Random laughs on air make me lo o l from Cindy.
Speaker 1: Cindy, you're a good girl that feels weird. Favorites. I fell low weird.
Speaker 3: I really did like you said that.
Speaker 2: I was like I need to immediately run away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Cindy, I'm just glad to got a good taste.
Speaker 2: You two are my favorite. I love that you both always show your true colors. Alexis and Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never been to Pennsylvania. No I have. I've been to Pittsburgh, never mind take them back. Yeah that's in Pennsylvania, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if I got a true experience in Pittsburgh so far, it's on my list that I don't need to ever ever go back. I went to Pittsburgh. I saw everything I needed to see. It was cool.
Speaker 1: But oh you want to hear about my trip to Pittsburgh. Oh no, how amazing it was.
Speaker 2: We have questions, is it good? Give me give me like a twenty second review real quick.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll give you an hour long segment here. So the sales guy came to me is like, hey, you need to go to Atlanta to see I think Lee Brice, and then you need to go to Pittsburgh to see Miranda Lambert and somebody Jason Alden. I think we need you to do this, you know. And it was my birthday. Okay, So I'm like great, and so I have to go by myself. So I go to Atlanta and I go to the Lee Brice show and my cousin and his wife came, so I got to see them. That was cool, all right. And then I go to Pittsburgh and I show up and I'm at a hotel and it's at the Pirates, you know, PNC Park, And I walk across Robert Roberto Clemente Bridge. All that so cool, like it was the city was beautiful, and I go to the ticket window and I'm like, oh, yeah, I need to pick up my ticket. Oh, we don't have a ticket under your name. I'm like what And I'm like, yeah, I don't have a ticket for you. And I'm like all right. I call in the sales guy not answering. So I'm just stuck outside of P and C Park and then I run into Amy Page, who used to do afternoons here. I run into her husband, who works for the record label. I'm like, hey, man, like he's like, oh, you can get in with me. He goes, why did you pick this show to come to? Like I didn't pick it, so there was no real I have no idea why I even went on this trip. Like there was nothing I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: Were inappearing for the people I had imagined that they were. They like sorry or I.
Speaker 1: Don't know why? Then then put one will call for you. But I still don't understand why I had to go to these shows. Like I'm it's been ten years and I still don't understand what the point of it was interesting, Like I think it was our sales guide just said, hey, you need to go to these shows. But what there was No, I didn't meet with any clients. I didn't mean when they make so I literally was at the Miranda Lambert Aldan show at PZ Park by myself, just like what am I doing here?
Speaker 2: Like that's that's an interesting experience?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it was so weird, Like I'm just like all right, well that's cool, Like yeah, man, like no reason, rhyme or reason why I went to those shows. Still don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I think you need to do over in Pittsburgh where you're not by yourself and also not any birthday weekend and also not obligated to it to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was very interesting. Do you know what sales guy I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: No, you can tell me out the later I'll spell it for you. You're spelling in there. It's not great.
Speaker 1: What watch this?
Speaker 2: You're also backwards to me. You realize we're facing each other. Okay, spell it that way on that wall. Oh okay, I got it, like, no idea, It's okay, It's okay. Thank you for spelling over me.
Speaker 1: All right, we're getting into questions. Thank you.
Speaker 2: It's Lunchbox jealous that Adam Taylor wore a hoodie to the Oscars as a bit Jennifer in California.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not jealousy Warri. I mean, I'm jealous he was at the Oscars and there was a lot of famous people around him. But what I'd be jealous of. I mean I wore a hoodie and everybody thought it was the end of the world. Adam Sandler wore a hoodie and it was like, oh, that's just Adam Saylor being Adam Sandler. I mean, I don't see the difference.
Speaker 2: But so I guess we're gonna have to start just saying, well, that's lunchbox, me and lunchbox.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also, if you want me to wear something nice, tell me the dress code. No one told me. We're still saying with that, Okay, no, No one told me that there was a dress code, not a single person.
Speaker 3: Would you ever.
Speaker 2: Start a reality TV challenge podcast? This is from Cubby in Texas and you loved your interview with the Challenge Mania.
Speaker 1: Challenge Mania is coming back to Nashville and it would love to get those guys in here.
Speaker 3: Is it a different group?
Speaker 1: Now? A different group?
Speaker 2: Okay? Sorry, I don't know how any of this works. I watched a lot of the Challenge growing up, but I haven't watched since the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should get back into It's still awesome, it's still amazing. I don't know if I'd ever start a Challenge podcast just because I don't watch it on time and you had to be on time. You had to watch it the night it comes out. Do the podcast, and I would need someone to talk to in the podcast, and not enough people And I don't know if I have no idea how many people watch. So there's already so many Challenge podcasts, where like there's a lot of Survivor podcasts, there's a lot of Big Brother podcasts.
Speaker 2: So when you say there's like Challenge podcasts, does that mean people who were on it and they're talking about it, or.
Speaker 1: There is like one from MTV. Tory and Anissa usually host it. I don't know if it's still going, but then I assume there's other podcasts where people talk about it, and I just do I really want to compete with five hundred under other challenge podcasts. It's tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, there is quite a few of them. But if you're obsessed with them and you love it.
Speaker 1: I am obsessed with them. But it's just that's more work, come on.
Speaker 2: That is true too.
Speaker 3: It is funny because there is so many podcasts.
Speaker 2: Anybody who's ever like, should I start a podcast? I was like, you better love it. You better love it. Yeah, if you don't, it's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why I started the Best Bits podcast. I don't love it.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're a guess, you know. Also rude, take it back. Favorite brand of running shoe. I just recently started running Jessica and San Diego.
Speaker 1: Well, I wear Brooks, those little shoes I wear. I have no idea about my favorite. I mean each there, I feel like I'm walking on You like.
Speaker 2: Us too, They're not your running but you like UFOs.
Speaker 1: I wore a pair of UFOs. Yeah, but now they're all worn out, Like I mean, the thing on the bottom, you wore.
Speaker 2: Them that that's how would you like called tread? Yeah you got? Yeah, you need some new pair because they're great recovery shoes from running in activities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they say. But yeah, I just like I like my Brooks. Yeah. And if you're just getting getting into running, good luck. Take it easy, take it slow. Don't try to run ten miles in one day. That's my suggestion. Not a marathon, and say, you know, I mean I don't know how far people run, but you know, run a quarter mile for a week and then the next week run half a mile for a week or two weeks or what you know, and then you just build up. Don't just jump out and go three miles and be, oh my god, my leg's hurt. I'm dying, and then you won't do it ever again.
Speaker 2: I think I've done that a few times.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, that's what people do, and I hate running exactly.
Speaker 2: Does lunch get offended when the guys on the show use the lunch voice where it's this kind of deep, extra hick accent.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't even if they do it, I don't remember it. I mean do they do that. Yeah, they do. Yeah, No, I don't get offended. I mean it just means they're flattered and they want to be me, and they want to sound like me, and they're just magas. They don't sound as manly as me. I mean, they they not like this Eddie and then hey I'm Bobby. I mean that's the difference. They're just like, dang, I wish I could sound like that man, So they want to be me.
Speaker 2: Okay, you just went deeper on purpose.
Speaker 3: I saw that happen when you said dang, you went deeper.
Speaker 1: Did you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at that last moment, you're like and you went like Johnny Cash deep?
Speaker 1: Is that Johnny Cash deep?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think his voice is pretty deep.
Speaker 1: Okay, well there you go. No, I'm not he doesn't what they do doesn't bother me at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm glad to hear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to take a quick break. We already breaking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got break.
Speaker 2: He's in here.
Speaker 1: This is a quick break, all right, we'll be out. Okay, Well here I'll break.
Speaker 2: Okay, Sarah and Clark Swelton, I see wants to know if you're using your new hamper or sticking with the tub, shout James from Virginia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I have not. I mean I have. I mean I got it out of the box, but it's in a plastic bag, so I have not put it together. Okay, So no, I haven't used it yet.
Speaker 3: I mean it's planned, it's hopefully, guys.
Speaker 1: I only got it like three days ago. I mean it takes me like a month to get anything going here, Like I buy stuff and I don't take it out of the bag. Come on, that gives you anxiety.
Speaker 2: Everything has it Like a place in my house is like once I get it, I have to find a place where in this okay, is put away?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you have to understand I don't know where i'd put it. And I mean you don't.
Speaker 2: Have room somewhere to put a hamper.
Speaker 1: No, no, I probably do, But I'm saying I had to put it together and then decide where we should put it.
Speaker 2: And then was your wife happy to see it? Like oh finally, Oh my.
Speaker 1: Wife's like, oh, that's pretty cool. And then when you know the terrible news about James dying, she's like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: But now you get it, like it's a.
Speaker 1: Memory of him and what time I look at him be like, man, he died Like that is freaking crazy, Like it is crazy crazy, And so that's why it's a little like a little bit of it. It's weird to look at it and be like, dude, that dude dropped it off and like a few hours later he died Like that is just oh man, it's awful. It is so awful. So my wife she even said, man, I was doing laundry. That's all I could think about, I know. And so now I've decided do we keep the hamper?
Speaker 3: But eventually it becomes a good memory, yea.
Speaker 2: And eventually you'll be happy you didn't get rid of it, right like, right now, it's just a really hard phase. And I'm with you. I mean, like I had the necklace he gave me in the Ducks, and I'm like, this is really sad, like this is kind of one of his last things that he did.
Speaker 3: Oh and you feel a certain way about.
Speaker 1: That, yes, and all cried. You cried.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it made me emotional because it's just like we talk about in Part one, like secondary or degree of separation or whatever we're talking about, like how everybody's connected, right, it just feels weird there. It feels like there's this connection there. We never got a chance to meet him, but this was so important to him. He loved listening to the show, and he made such an effort to put together things based on him listening to hours of our show.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then I'm look for these did he never? Did? He not want people to know what he looked like. Okay, so because listeners posted that he is the one that took their picture outside the rhymen, but he wasn't in the picture, so it's like he didn't want anybody to know what he looked I don't think of that.
Speaker 2: I genuinely think he was just I think he was just a kind old man and he just wasp was old. Yeah, to my knowledge, at least that's how people were describing him. He had gray hair, so that tells me he's older. Okay, not like your I'm talking like all gray hair, oh like everything.
Speaker 1: I have no see that's what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: Iast if I remember correctly, that was what she said. I have no idea describing what Yeah, because he did. He was a shorter, gray headed man, so like full gray hair.
Speaker 1: But he didn't want to meet, you know. I mean when he dropped the packages off, he didn't stick around. He bailed.
Speaker 3: I don't but that's what I'm saying is I don't have to show.
Speaker 1: These people met him. But he didn't get any you know, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think anybody has to take pictures with him.
Speaker 2: It's just crazy, you know what I mean, Like nobody on purpose was gonna be like, hey, let's take a picture. That's just not a common thing to do. And I don't think he listened to the show and liked us because he ever wanted to meet us. I think he just liked what we offered in his life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean, I get it.
Speaker 2: I genuinely just think he was just like a nice man and he was happy to listen to the show. And yes, that is why I'm referencing older because to my knowledge, it says he had.
Speaker 1: Full I'm just giving you a hard time and remainder.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: I really don't care. I really don't care. I just yes, yes, the hammer is a weird like it's a weird deal right now, I.
Speaker 3: Know, but you will in time. I think he'll be happy you have it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be happy. I'm going to go duck some jeeps with the ducks that he gave me, and I think that's gonna be a cool experience.
Speaker 1: They get to put one on your dad, because.
Speaker 3: Why we keep one of them? One of them will be in my car and.
Speaker 1: Name it James. Well, it'll be James, write his name on it.
Speaker 2: I know I'm having a dilemma right now, lunchbox. If I should get a new car and jeep. Mine keeps crapping out. It has a lot of miles on it, so I've had it since twenty fifteen.
Speaker 1: But you think it's a good idea to go with the Jeep again.
Speaker 3: I love my Jeep, though, I understand.
Speaker 1: I understand, but.
Speaker 3: That's that's the dilemma. But because then you would.
Speaker 2: Have a push chop. How how old are you, I'm thirty one?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, so you get another Jeep? Right?
Speaker 2: Oh, I can have kids in the Jeep. Kids will love a Jeep. If that's what you're thinking about.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, it's all I was thinking. Yeah, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Don't I ever decided to have kids. I think kids will love a Jeep and you could pick car seats in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have no idea. How big the back of a Jeep is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like is that mainly spacious? But yeah, oh yeah, it has a trunk in it. You can definitely put cars. I mean, I have my dog carciat back there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's what I was thinking. I was like, well, you know, five years to pay it off, just to pay it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, that's but that's what I'm trying to decide, or if I like go the right of a bronco or maybe like something else in the kind of similarity.
Speaker 1: But the bronco means no ducks, I.
Speaker 3: Know, and that's my Now you're seeing my dilemma.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you gotta buy a car just for the ducks. That's right, guys.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's a cool experience to be part of the Jeep family. Everybody's very kind.
Speaker 1: You guys are you're like a cult.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm happy to be part of this cal I'm also happy to be a part of the Turner Joe's cult.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. I've only been in there to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: You can kill me, you kill me. Have you gotten a new vehicle?
Speaker 2: That was a question by the way from GG No yep, Okay, you're still test driving.
Speaker 1: Well, my wife is a leasing of a car, so she can test it or whatever. Is that right? Is that how you call it?
Speaker 2: So she's leasing to see if she'll keep it and then if once the leases up, is she gonna buy it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right?
Speaker 3: Besides being a mom, does your wife currently work?
Speaker 2: Love you both. Katina from India.
Speaker 1: She works. She does stuff for the sore losers that no one knows about. She does do like helps us with the Coaches convention. She's the one that books the venues, gets the all that ducks in a row. And so she does do work. I guess you would call that a consultation consult consultan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or she kind of ages his manager a little.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of stuff like that. So, yeah, she does work. She does have income coming into her pockets.
Speaker 2: Got it? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And she used to work. I mean she used to have a full time job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she used to work for the Houston Rockets. She used to work for the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas. Well, she worked for three percents, but her client was the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Did she work for Top Golf?
Speaker 1: She worked for Top Golf. I mean she worked for a lot of Yeah, she worked for tractor supply.
Speaker 3: Dang, she had cooler jobs and all of us probably.
Speaker 1: Not Cosmoultan Las Vegas is pretty cool. She'd go to Vegas once a month. Yes, yeah, that's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Bad a bad a, bad a bad a.
Speaker 2: Who is your favorite work friend? Kel's from Kansas? Why do you keep your honting? I'm gonna keep your honting.
Speaker 1: You didn't on once when I on, So no I.
Speaker 2: Did the first time. You just didn't know.
Speaker 1: I like, I swallowed it. Who's my best work friend?
Speaker 3: Your favorite work friend?
Speaker 1: Who? Like here at our work?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, this is where you work. I don't have any that's rude.
Speaker 1: No, I mean probably probably Morgan.
Speaker 2: You're saying that because I'm in here.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I mean it's your Ray or Scuba. Okay, I mean it's just different different things. I like, you know, like Ray and I have different things we talk about. Morgan and I can laugh and do this, and then Scuba and I talk about So it's those three. It's a let me call it a rolling. It's like a conveyor belt, like it switches, got.
Speaker 3: It like does depending on the situation of experience.
Speaker 1: On the situation experience, and what I want to laugh about or talk about. It's different for those three, those would be my three.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to be part of the conveyor belt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for including me. Yeah. When I need someone not to laugh at you know, funny things, it's.
Speaker 2: You can't even say that now because you literally just said we laugh at this, and.
Speaker 3: You just contradicted you.
Speaker 1: So when I when I don't want when I want someone that doesn't want good humor, it's morgan.
Speaker 2: You don't have many funny videos we put together, I know, press some piece of those.
Speaker 3: They're not done, Okay, TikTok has just changed.
Speaker 2: Why it's hard to find like things that people are doing, so we have to come up with it.
Speaker 3: And then my brain working.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how to come up with a dance.
Speaker 3: Well, and my brain is not functioning lately.
Speaker 2: I'm running.
Speaker 1: We should do the vertigo dance funny like you know they did the spring on Saved by the Bell.
Speaker 2: What, Oh, you're too young, remember you guys made me try and watch that show too.
Speaker 1: That's a show, all right.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that old man neighbor that rammed the car through the barriers at your neighborhood party, Lauren.
Speaker 1: I have no seen him. I have not seen him jail. He's done in jail.
Speaker 2: Well, but didn't you.
Speaker 1: Get well he bonded out. Yeah, I got sopenia, but that's later this month. It's going down.
Speaker 2: You do think he bailed out?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, he got he wasn't. He got out the next day.
Speaker 2: Some people can some people can'tail.
Speaker 1: It was only like three thousand dollars. It wasn't like he was in there for two million dollars or anything.
Speaker 2: It was like, I don't know. Sometimes they get like really high ones for do you guys type of situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they wrecking hurt someone, but he didn't. So yeah, I haven't seen him. I have not talked to him. I haven't.
Speaker 2: I wonder if he hopefully got got some help.
Speaker 1: Oh, actually, you know what, I didn't see him. He was on a walk.
Speaker 2: Well least he's walking now.
Speaker 1: He walked in front of the house.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's em Okay, he's all unsteady.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just choking. He's fine.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully he got some help.
Speaker 1: And who knows. I have no idea I had a home or anything.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Well that's it for us.
Speaker 1: That's it. Oh my gosh, I can go back to sleep.
Speaker 2: You can. Thanks for being your Oh see, you keep maybe me do it.
Speaker 1: I'm tired. Okay, what were we going to say?
Speaker 2: No, you made me on. Oh you keep meyawning. It's contagious. Yeah, all right, we're jumping out of here lunch. Tell people where they can find.
Speaker 1: Radio lunchbox on the Socials or and you can listen to the Sore Losers podcast. We'd appreciate it if you check this out. I mean listen. If you think this is funny, you should hear the Sore Losers. And it's supposed to be sports. We don't talk a lot of sports.
Speaker 2: You want to know something really, really funny that I've noticed about you. I prepped it a long time ago, never made it. What but you you have funny mannerisms. You You know how our President Trump always talks in his hands like a wide the same thing.
Speaker 1: I'll talk with my hands all the time.
Speaker 3: I talk with my hands too.
Speaker 1: It's not I'm a big hands talker.
Speaker 2: I am too. I don't mind the hands talking, but you do the in and out thing. He does it too. I'm not sad about you. Watch. I'm telling you watch, you'll see a lot of you really don't if you watch our videos on so media, you're all for some reason, you love to go in and out with your hands.
Speaker 1: Now I do that when I'm trying to be like like, whoa, you're being real.
Speaker 3: You just did it when we were before.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not that moment. I know what you're talking about. I did it before that. I don't know what you say. Guys, there's no video evidence of this, So go watch our YouTube videos and watch. Also, you almost hit me.
Speaker 2: Like every day.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's because you're sitting too close to me.
Speaker 3: I can't help that. There's a literal block that stops me from.
Speaker 2: Going anywhere else.
Speaker 1: I understand that. I'm not saying it's your fault. I didn't I didn't design the studio. I'm not saying that that's what I mean. But it's funny.
Speaker 2: Don't be times if you also watch in the video, when you put your hand up, I'll like look down because.
Speaker 1: It's can I tell you what? You know what's terrible about the new studio and the videos? Yeah, you only get videos on my side face. I know because if I'm looking either way to talk to someone. It's just my side face. There's never a straight on shot of me, so you see my right cheek or my left cheek. Yeah, and I don't know which ones with my good cheeks, so I don't know which camera I'm supposed to look out.
Speaker 2: You don't know your good side. You never forget that out.
Speaker 1: It's all sides.
Speaker 2: I knew you were gonna say, come on now, who were talking, Matthew?
Speaker 1: I would like people to see the front of my face instead. It's just side cheek. It's kind of annoying.
Speaker 2: I know, Eddie and I aren't a huge fan of our camera either. We even had him lower it because it was so bad, but it didn't really make much of a difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just like every video I see is just my side cheek. I'm like, wow, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Well, at least you got a good side cheek.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I feel weird. Okay, we're gonna leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quit talking about my cheeks.
Speaker 3: I knew it you were going to go there.
Speaker 2: We're leaving, you.
Speaker 1: Know. They like to yell at like they like toy. When we're over to friend's house. They have that you know the thing that turns on when you say the name yeah, and they say play the butt cheek song.
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 1: And there's a butt cheek song.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to listen to that one.
Speaker 1: But it's like a nursery rhyme. I'm like left cheek, right cheek. We all got butt cheeks or something like that.
Speaker 2: Good way to teach them about anatomy, you know.
Speaker 1: Sorry, by go on, listen to a new song today. It's called the Butt Cheek Songs.
Speaker 2: Good recommendation lunch And if you don't want to laugh, watch calm from accounts.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's on the first part.
Speaker 2: Bye everybody, I oh we gay.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 3: Show and follow at web girl Morgan
Speaker 1: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.