Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Fully Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effects, And.
Speaker 2: Just like that, we're back on the air.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to yet another podcast episode with your girl Jess Hilarious. What I'll be doing, I'll be fixing mess. And that's why the name of the podcast is called carefully Reckless. And look, I never explained that to nobody, right, so carefully reckless.
Speaker 2: I know y'all probably like, what the hell does that even mean?
Speaker 1: I mean, well, other than it being obvious, I'm reckless, but I'm still careful at the same time. And I got the name reckless from being a clap back queen.
Speaker 2: And being just with the mess.
Speaker 1: Early on in my career, before I rebranded my pound, you know, I was a little messing, so you know, I would say I was reckless, you know. But as time went on and I grew up in everything, I became very careful of things that I talked about, and then just going through controversy and all of that type of stuff and then just having the bounce back and be resilient and just rebrand myself.
Speaker 2: So that's why I like.
Speaker 1: To sugarcoat it by saying carefully reckless I'm not just reckless now, I'm carefully reckless. That's why I start using the words like allegedly when I'm reporting shit. You know, but we're gonna jump straight into it because i'd be fixing mess now.
Speaker 2: I guess it's just over for the voice memos and shit because y'all don't be sending me them no more.
Speaker 1: So that lets me know that more people than before is paying attention, and I love it. I got more listeners because people be trying to listen for y'all voice, and I love that, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Let's get right into it. H Now.
Speaker 1: I had a little shot y'all, so I'm on one of that. But we got these stories and we're gonna get right into it. Hold up, hold up, I said that three times and they start reading yet sure I please?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. I think I already read this.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh wait, this is the same damn girl, damn bitch, you got a problem every week.
Speaker 2: Shit. Okay, let me just scroll on down. I scrolled up.
Speaker 1: I fixed some mess a few weeks ago, Like, bitch, you need to take a vacation to go to the helm Dan where all right? Oh my god, Jess I have a dilemma. So I got this friend who unfortunately has a girlfriend, right, But this story isn't about him, it's about her. So when we first were introduced at his twenty first birthday party, I honestly thought she didn't like the fact that her boyfriend had a close female friend, which a lot of women have issues with for no reason.
Speaker 2: Huh, well, bit sh'd be for reasons.
Speaker 1: But I understand what you're saying, though, But her delivery and approach with me was just off. Okay, So your friends with this guy and his girlfriend has a problem with you.
Speaker 2: Okay. I just had a dissector real quick, all right.
Speaker 1: So for the listeners who didn't understand, I didn't understand either.
Speaker 2: Now we can move forward.
Speaker 1: Because you fucked this next sittings up so bad, I'm gonna summarize what I think you mean. Okay, So this is what they wrote, because I just got to put you out there for this grammatical error. It says unlike when she was talking to everyone else, even the other women, and the difference between me and them is I'm gay, Jess. Okay, So she was talking to other women that she was actually probably cool with, but she got a problem with you and she shouldn't because you gay.
Speaker 2: It's what you're saying. Okay, got you? Now does she know you gay? But let's continue.
Speaker 1: So I came to the conclusion she didn't like me because I was me, or because I was gay, and honestly I was fine with that.
Speaker 2: Damn. Wait a minute, bitch is your drug?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 2: Damn, let me read this again.
Speaker 1: So I came to the conclusion that she didn't like me because I was me, or because I was gay? Right, Okay, I got you, I got you, okay, and honestly was fine with that. For months, we basically avoided each other, not really conversing, just high and by when she hung out with us all. Now about two months went by and we were all at our friend miss party. Everyone participated in Secret Santa, which was amazing, but my heart dropped when I realized who had me.
Speaker 2: It was her. Oh shit.
Speaker 1: She was pretty cool when she approached me this time and even apologized for being stand offish in the past. Okay, that's cool, me being me. I told her it was fine, and then she gave me my gift. I thanked her and walked off. So it's later that night and we were all drinking, just joining ourselves. I invited everyone out to smoke, but they complained it was cold, so I stepped outside alone, and two minutes later, here she goes, standing by the door, staring. It's just like a junkie motherfucker. I saw, I mean, and I wanted them too. But y'all, we don't give a fuck how cold it is outside, if it's raining, if it was going down snow, sleep hell, if we want to hit a bliky, were gonna hit that bliky, okay. I told her to come sit with me and hit the blunt, which she did, and we talked and talked and talked for what seemed like ten minutes, but it was really an hour. We had so much in common it felt like we were soulmates. Talking to her made me feel something I've never felt before.
Speaker 2: Dam be your.
Speaker 1: Feller, love bitch over a blunt and in ten minutes, well an hour hmm, And it was great.
Speaker 2: But I knew it was wrong. Ooh.
Speaker 1: I tried avoiding her after that, but it didn't work. Wait a minute, let me just finish reading this story. This shit is unraveling pretty quickly. Next time I knew I would see her was new Year's and I was right. As soon as I walked in, I greeted everyone and was suddenly pulled into the bathroom. Now, in my mind, I'm wondering how nobody's seen her and why does.
Speaker 2: She pull me on? It sounds a little rapy. Damn, she knows what's wrong.
Speaker 1: I can't do this to basically my brother, like that's crazy. But then she kissed me, and everything went out the window. Oh my, Literally after things started progressing and it was too much, to the point where my guilty conscience was screaming at me in my head. I honestly didn't know what to do. I know what's wrong, and I know I should tell him, but we've been friends literally since we were in diapers. Mmm.
Speaker 2: I just know it would crush him. Any advice, Nah, but you're your own with this one. I ain't gonna hold it. I don't know what to say. Nah, I got you. I ain't gonna leave you hanging board.
Speaker 1: Hold up, hold up, I know the shit getting good, But listen to just a couple seconds of a commercial.
Speaker 2: If you love me, you'll listen. Now. Look, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: We got wood, So look, that's gonna be the sound I make when we read a story that we've never gotten before.
Speaker 2: Y'all listen, we have never heard a story like this before. Okay, I like this. I ain't saying.
Speaker 1: We ain't never say nothing like this in life. And ain't nobody ever to write me something like this. Nobody ever wrote me a story like this and asked me to fix they met so for one, Like I said, I appreciate you being honest and open enough to come out to me and tell me this shit, because this.
Speaker 2: Is a bold story.
Speaker 1: And I hope your friend do not listen to this shit. Okay, So here we are. I think the device starts with your friend. To be honest with you, Well, you know what, we gotta back that up because you engaged with the friend and it takes to the fucking tango. And when she snatched her ass into the bathroom, you should have jacked the up on the wall and said, look, bitch, you gotta chill. You date my brother. My brother sens diapers. You gotta relax, all right. I don't want to betray him, and you shouldn't want to be tram either. But steady, you hear trying to eat my pussy in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Get your mind right, bitch, backhander, walk out.
Speaker 1: That's what you should have That was the scene, right, But you didn't. Y'all orally made love in the bathroom, like and I just meant tugging each other down.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean y'all went down on each other. And that's crazy.
Speaker 1: And then what you said is you knew it was wrong, but everything went out the fucking window when she kissed you. And you know what, This all starts with you inviting her outside to sit down over a blunt and y'all having a fucking conversation.
Speaker 2: But listen, this is also what I realized.
Speaker 1: Maybe she didn't like you because she liked you. If you get my drift, you get where I'm going. You remember back in the day when you was inn elementary school, when you would have like a bully, you know what I mean, And then later on you found out that person really liked you, And shit, that's exactly how I feel like this story is. I feel like she she didn't like you because she was intimidated by you. Oh, it was never about the boyfriend. Maybe she always knew you was gay. Maybe the boyfriend told her that you were gay, and maybe she was a little gay or bisexual, and she was like, damn, really that's what I want anyway, you know what I'm saying. So she been had her eye on you, obviously, and she just didn't know how you would approach the situation, you know what I'm saying. She was trying to read the room, read the temperature of you. And yeah, when she realized how easy your ass was, she got you and you fell for the fucking bait. And you're a horrible friend for this shit. I'm not gonna lie to you now. We make mistakes as friends all the time, but baby girl, you was horrible for this shit because, like you said, if it's going through your mind that you're wrong in that moment, that something is actually happening that you know should not be happening, then you you're aware, you know it's not a mistake. That's what makes it purposeful, you know what I'm saying. Like you did this you on purpose. You did this shit with a purpose, and what was the purpose? But tell me what was the purpose? Like Carty said, what was that rainsing?
Speaker 2: What was the reason?
Speaker 1: You know how many fishing tocy and you are gay, so how many girls out there waiting the munch on you and you gonna fuck with your brother's girl on the side. Uh, both of y'all need y'all hitsmack period, all right. And I'm saying that to you out of love because I don't want you to get mad at me.
Speaker 2: But I tell it like it is, Boo.
Speaker 1: I don't always take the side of the person writing me the story, you know what I'm saying, because sometimes y'all be wrong.
Speaker 2: A lot of times y'all are not.
Speaker 1: But sometimes, very seldomly y'all are the ones wrong.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So you ask me, what did you what should you do? I said all that to say you should have a conversation.
Speaker 2: With the girlfriend. I understand because I want to know what do you want out of this shit?
Speaker 1: Like y'all need to figure out what the fuck y'all want, you know, and she needs to stop leaving main man or if she knows she really want pussy, you know what I'm saying, if she knows she really want to dive deep into the cootie cat. My nigga, why is you dealing with a nigga that gotta thank thing that swang swang?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: I'm saying, if that's what you want, you want to split in the clit, then you don't need to be fucking with the dick.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: I'm clearly feeling the shot, but I'm feeling this episode too, So I want you to sit down and talk to your friend after talking to the girlfriend. And the reason why I think you and the girlfriend owe each other a conversation because y'all need to really decipher what it is, y'all. Y'all, Like, y'all, did you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Like? What it is? Like?
Speaker 1: What was it was that just the moment? Is this something that y'all gonna be sneaking around doing? Have you thought about her since that shit happened? Is they're a lusting desire for her? You know what I'm saying, because obviously we know there's one for you on her side.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying. Like, but we can't control her. You know what I'm saying. You can only control yourself. You can only control yourself, and your loyalty lies.
Speaker 1: With her boyfriend, your brother since diapersmember, I'm just repeating back to you what you told me. I'm just spitting it back at you. This is your brother since diapers buboo? Okay not, I don't heard of niggas doing this shit, betraying their mans and shit, you know what I'm saying. But I ain't never heard of a stud doing and you may not be a stud, but something is telling me you are. My Gaitar senses is tingling, and I feel a patch of stud in your story, you know what I mean? And I just want you to be honest with yourself. Do you feel that's the last time you will ever get toungued down by that girl? Do you feel it's the last time that you will try to make a pass atter? Do you feel us the last time she would try to make a pass at you? Y'all need to figure out what it is, you know what I'm saying. And then, for the sake of your friend, if you really want your relationship, you need to shut that down. I think you need to tell a girl, look, shit, what we did.
Speaker 2: It was wrong. It was a fucking mistake.
Speaker 1: I thought you didn't like me at first, you know what I mean? So I was being nice when I invited you outside to smoke that blunt with me, and shit, and we talked and we realized we had more in common then you know we had realized or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I don't know if that was your.
Speaker 1: Goal from jump, you know what I'm saying, if he was plotting the whole time and shit, But like, yo, that's my brother, and I know we already didne kind of went there, because you ain't telling me if y'all slept together or not. But I'm just saying, like you can say, I know we kind of already went there, but I'm realizing this is not the road I want to go down because I don't want to lose my brother. And we're doing this behind his back, and I know what he won't what he don't know won't hurt him. But I don't want to betray my brother anymore than I already have. That's the conversation you have with her. I don't know what her response will be. It could be one of two things. It could be it's probably more options it could be, but the main too. It could be either she understands and she goes to live happily ever after, which your brother says diapers, or she can say no, I want you. I just don't know how to tell him. You know what I mean, Like I don't. I'm bisexual. I'm attracted to you.
Speaker 2: I wanted you.
Speaker 1: I just didn't know like how to go about telling you. And I think about you all the time, what you're gonna do. Some tells me that she gonna take B B, you gonna take B and be like, all right, we'll fuck it.
Speaker 2: We wanna fuck right now. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you shouldn't do that. If you value the relationship that you have with her. Man, if you had that conversation you go to, you tell him, be honest, be honest. Okay, if she ain't, you need to do it because y'all got the most history. Y'all been friends since diapers. Okay, I'm gonna keep on throwing it at you because I want you to feel bad about the shit you did, bad enough to not fuck with this girl again. If you love me, you'll listen to this commercial and.
Speaker 2: Then we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: And then good friendships are just hard to find, you know. I know it sounds like I'm joking a lot and playing a lot. Nah, that's the cosummego's talking. Baby, I'm dead ass serious. Like friends are very hard to find.
Speaker 2: And I.
Speaker 1: And it's very seldom that you hear somebody say, oh, we've been friends since diapers. You know, I'm not gonna say it's seldom that you hear that. But how many of those connections are still connected? You know, most friendships these days, long long childhood friendships these days, they break up because people grow up, they go to there are separate ways people realize that they're not who they used to be, and some people can't grow another areas and you just never know, you know what I'm saying. So, like, good friendships, long lasting friendships are hard as fuck to find, guys. So I just I want you to really value that cause you do seem like you love your brother. Yeah you do, but that also was in front of your mind when you got pulled in that bathroom.
Speaker 2: That was like more so in the riview, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And so you know, yeah, you tried it as a friend, You definitely did try try your mans or whatever. But I think that's you owe him that explanation. You just owe him that explanation. Now, I know a lot of my listeners are like, well, shit, she don't need to tell her friend if her and a girl then severed ties like if they But it's gonna be awkward as fuck because shorty sneaky, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It obviously feels like shorty.
Speaker 1: Sneaky anytime you being pulled and groped in the bathroom and you're being fondled and spreading your legs open and yanking your head your head back, and she giving you passion monks and hickeys and shit, and she letting you know she been wanted you, but she's just fucking your brother.
Speaker 2: To get to you. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Happen that just seems like a really hot, sexy scene. You know what I'm saying, something I might want to see later.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. But I'm just gonna assume that's what happened in the bathroom. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When you do that, all the loyalty goes out the window. That's not shit that you want to do. Okay, So I'm just letting you know, update me talk to the girl and then talk to your friend, or just talk to the girl, because now you know what, now that I'm thinking about it, if y'all do have a conversation, you and a girl, you want a girlfriend, right, have a conversation and she and she say it was a mistake because you know, I'm not giving her benefit of the doubt, and I like to do that even though even even though she don't deserve it, even when I don't want.
Speaker 2: To do it, I still have to do it because I don't know her. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It could have been a spread, a moment thing you didn't tell me, if y'all were both intoxicated or.
Speaker 2: Not or whatever. You know, because the liquor can alter how.
Speaker 1: You feeling and your mood and you know, your desires and shit temporarily. So you know, if you sit down and you talk to her and she says that was a mistake, you know, I totally agree with you.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what came over me. You know, it was just something that happened, and it'll never happen again. Then, Okay, I could see you not saying anything. But I just don't like the idea of him being in the dark. I don't like it because I hate when us women are in the dark, when gods sneak around, and I know the saying what we don't know won't hurt us.
Speaker 2: But man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know the fact that I know this and I know that he don't know I'm hurt.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. It just says something about your character, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not calling you a bad person because I can't judge you off of this one situation. I can't judge you off of this experience that you're writing me about, you know, But I just want you to just look deeper, look deeper within yourself and speak to that like really, be like, man, I really, I really did this shit, you know what I'm saying, and feel bad enough to not fuck with her again, you know what I'm saying. But if you can't, if you can't do that, then you definitely have to have a conversation with him. I mean, I'm I'm definitely open to you not talking to him if y'all, if you and the girl both agreed that it was a horrible fucking mistake that will never be made again, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Which was very intentional by the way.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker's always slept that mistake shit when it get caught, you know, or when they're about to get caught, or when they feel bad for doing something.
Speaker 2: But you didn't feel bad, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We always doing the douce ski in the bathroom, y'all, y'all didn't. Y'all didn't feel bad, you know. And honestly, Shorty smart because that's the only place that he wouldn't have caught.
Speaker 2: Y'all, because he can't come in a woman's bathroom. You know I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I could have been in there for hours and hours and hours like money long, and he would have never caught, y'all. He would have never caught, y'all. So Shorty is serial sneaky, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't know. I'm not calling her a bad person. I'm not calling you a bad person. But if she knows she wants some pussy, she don't need to lead that man on, okay, And you don't need to.
Speaker 2: Keep lying to yourself.
Speaker 1: If you want Shorty, go get her. You're just gonna have to deal with your friend. But if you don't want Shorty, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna force you sitting down with your friend. If y'all both agreed that it was a mistake on each other's part. You know what I'm saying, on both of y'all parts, both of y'all accounts, you know what I'm saying, because one is not wronger than the other. No, she was wrong for initiating and you were wrong for engaging. And that's just what it is, right, So update me, update me, baby, update me.
Speaker 2: And I love that. I love that we had a story that we have never had before.
Speaker 1: I know, and this is no discredit to anybody else, like with stories similar to others that you know that we try to fix the mess of every week, but it's and we, I mean me and Taylor because Taylor is not here today because she's busy.
Speaker 2: But I wanted to take this one by myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, like I I damn, I just fucked my thought up.
Speaker 2: I forgot. It's crazy. I'm not even pregnant no more, and I.
Speaker 1: Still be having pregnancy brain, I still be like forgetting, Like mid sentence, what the fuck I'm gonna say, I don't know how long that takes until that goes away, but that that happens, and there's no, no, it's not because of the shots.
Speaker 2: So don't judge me.
Speaker 1: Judge your mother, And just like that, we've come to get another carefully.
Speaker 2: Reckless episode with your girl Jesselari. It's again.
Speaker 1: Taylor is out to die because she has real work to do, y'all, all right, so she ain't got time to be reading y'all problems, all right. But her friends got the worst problem, so we like to hear from them sometimes and fix their mess.
Speaker 2: But y'all cath us next week on.
Speaker 1: Carefully Reckless and anywhere you find your podcast pace can't. Fully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.